Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Longneck Hangarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Hangar Ship, Transport
  • Length: 1,000 Meters
  • Width: 750 Meters
  • Height: 300 Meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: High
    • 1x Deflector Shield
    • Double Layer of Titanium Armor
  • Hangar Space: Very High
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 12 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 8 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 4.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • No Advanced Systems
STRENGTHS
  • Big: The Longneck Hangarship is very large, and thus has a large amount of weapons and hangar Space
  • Armored and Shielded: The longneck has a deflector shield as well as heavy armor
WEAKNESSES
  • Long: The Longneck, as implied by the name, is long. It can't make quick turns, and if the armor and shields are out, it doesn't take much to split the ship in half. It's also a slow ship, unable to flee quickly. Instead, it relies on heavy weapons and shields to reach its' destination.
DESCRIPTION
The Longneck Hangarship is a new ship designed by Veinstein Labs and Innovations to provide an effective fighter and bomber transport for The Elysium Empire. The Longneck has flak cannons, laser cannons, and four large turbolasers for defense against fighters, bombers, and large ships. The Longneck also has heavy armor and a deflector shield in case the enemy is too powerful to be blasted away. The longneck is large enough to hold up to seven fighter squadrons and an additional four support craft squadrons.

Last edited:
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - Looks like there are just two things to address with this sub, as everything's linked and the ratings are roughly balanced. The first thing is that the image you've posted is broken, might be a bad URL or something else. Please feel free to take this time to swap it out so we can see how this ship looks without going to the image source. Secondly, your present rating scheme is underbalanced by One point. If you want - we can leave it as is, or you have the chance to increase the rating of your choice Once.

LT-137 LT-137

Thank you, I appreciate your hasty replies, you've judged several of my subs and I appreciate it :)

I changed the image, the issue was from the source apparently. I also upped the hangars to "Very High" from "High", and increased the total squadrons to 20.

LT-137 LT-137

That link does not work, however my link shows up for me, oddly.

I'm not sure why mine works for me but not you, and yours works for you but not me. Perhaps our locations? I'm in America, Idk about you but you said "Mate" implying you could be in England or a former colony. Just a guess.

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - I'd wager it's something to do with the Wiki itself, as there are others that run into this issue from a myriad of locations across the globe. Your best bet would be to rehost it on sites like imgur and the like. However, if you want - we can approve it as is since you've mentioned that it works fine on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom