Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction House Io: Secret Expo (House Io and EE only)

Aboard: The Colossus of Shadows

Wearing: Dark Blue Kimono (Armorweave)

Armed with: SynthBreaker

With: The Battalion The Battalion

Countess Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko

Lyssa Io Lyssa Io

Maple Harte Maple Harte

Objective: Host EE Empress and Military Cabinet aboard

"Are you sure you won't be wearing armor, Julia?" The Battalion asked, lounging on her sofa in their private Quarters aboard the relatively recent completion of The Colossus Of Shadows.

"I think it would send the wrong message. You can get away with it obviously--"

"--Thank You." The Battalion said with a smug grin, clad in her pure white Alchemized Catsuit, so skintight it might as well have been painted on. She wore on her neck a necklace of silver with bled Kyber a glowing brightly

"--but for me it'd send the wrong message."

"Nothing wrong with projecting power."

"There's a difference between projecting power and flexing. If I show up in my most powerful armor, on a ship already so heavily defended and theoretically extremely difficult to destroy, you know what kind of message it sends? It says I'm feeling vulnerable, even in my own home base."

"You built an entire race of Murder Skeletons, Julia. You've been kinda projecting your power all along. You clearly are not sorry--"

Xiphos teleported next to The Battalion, kneeling down and caressing her lover's face with her cybernetic hand.

"--for any of it..." The Battalion finished with a pleased smirk, taking the hand and kissing it's fingertips.

"All I'm saying is...why not go full tilt?" The Battalion asked.

"Even I can't play Brute all the time." Laertia answered. "And Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim has to understand I'm not some rabid dog that will try and stab her in the back first chance I get."

"She also has to understand that she would only be tossing aside a valuable ally if she tries to betray you. And that she would only make a deadly enemy of us if she did. You must seem accommodating. But not to the point of being pathetic." The Battalion warned. "No one likes or respects a lapdog. Even a useful one."

"I know what I'm doing..." Xiphos replied.

"Don't get overconfident. You're getting there, but you still have much to learn about being a leader. Especially when it comes to interacting with other leaders..." The Battalion replied, fingers sliding across an expertly crafted hand of Obsidian Metal before breaking away teasingly.

"It's strange, isn't it. Of all the people to end up allied to. War makes strange ties." Xiphos remarked idly, getting up and staring out of an observation window.

"Improvisation is a necessity for one's survival as a Sith. If you have a hand, and you have no choice, play it for all it's worth." The Battalion advised.

The Battalion rose up.

"You need to chill, Julia. It's just a secret meeting, dinner, and a Tech Expo. Besides, with what you're bringing to the table, including the ability to give them a cheap source of Hypermatter and Tibanna under the table, they'll be very interested in what you have to say."

"Elaine, It's a secret meeting with upper elites in the EE. I never thought of myself in that sense. An Elite...I'm...I'm nervous..."

"You'll be fine." The Battalion assured, clasping Xiphos's shoulders. "Just show no weakness. Make your position and ideas known, and demonstrate your capability. I guarantee you they won't see you as just a brute when they see the fruits of what your efforts have created..."

One hour later...

The Colossus was something Xiphos felt actual pride towards.

It was a massive, black flying wing design, blacker than the void surrounding it as it awaited at the edge of EE Space. It was unarmed, but it's defenses were so powerful it could theoretically withstand a planetary scale bombardment. She had found the basic Skeleton at a First Order Shipyard.

Perhaps the EE elites, stuffy and reserved, might appreciate the restrained, gothic aesthetic to the interior. The Colossus was a mobile City in Space, and it was a city in every sense, with apartments and businesses and centers of government, with spaces reserved for embassies. The Interior had a freaking Army of Murderous Soldier Droids to defend it, and if necessary, it could even hide itself under water. Studying war machines in scrap yards, piecing together science and engineering fundamentals with the aid of her ancestors notes had paid off.

She couldn't have dared to dream having this much as a child. Having a family and a Giant Ship. She once would have cut off a leg just to have a sibling.

Laertia hadn't had much room for dreams back then. It was strange, all the prices she had been asked to pay. She still felt a deep well of guilt and self loathing at the prices she had made others close to her pay. And she wasn't done.

A top secret invitation had gone out to The Empress and the Elite of the Government and Military of The Eternal Empire. Anyone who was top tier was invited. Apartment rooms furnished with the best security had been reserved for The Empress and whoever else showed.

There would be a small tour, a meal, if they were hungry, a Tech Expo of their Weaponry, medicine, , and Artificial sources of Food, and then finally, opening a negotiation to start selling them large amounts of Tibanna and Hypermatter under the table while sliding in some of her concerns about The Ashlan's.

The gothic aesthetic gave a somewhat sinister feel to the Architecture, but not so much that it was impractical. Organics, Refugees from the Chiss, the Maw, even those fleeing the Ashlan's and their faith walked and talked freely alongside the uncanny valley Bio droids and the silver skeletons of her original, mechanical children, some of whom were setting up their own trades around the Ship in various cubby holes. There were even schools for children. There were even fast food places.

In short, as Xiphos finally arrived at The Hangar, flanked by some of the most important members, and an honor guard of her infamous Model 1 Nuetralizers, she felt a minor swell of confidence.

The Amalgam, curiously, was sitting this out, not a fan of diplomatic affairs, despite Xiphos having told her directly that she was welcome to attend.

Maple was dressed in brand new black biker leathers for the occasion, and Arianna had chosen a formal gown, simple, long, and silver. Lyssa was present, her form morphed so that it looked as if she wore silver biker leathers with black spikes. The others would be more active at the Expo proper.

One of the Model 1's informed her that an EE Ship was approaching. It was likely the Empress

"Transmit landing permission and locations..." Xiphos answered, wearing her formal, dark blue armorweave kimono.

Whoever stepped off would be greeted by the sight of Darth Xiphos, with Maple Harte, Arianna, and The Battalion, and dozens and dozens of Nuetralizers, each with their own strange body paint and colors.

"Welcome to my city..." Xiphos said formally but polite, her face paper white and scarred, but still incredibly beautiful to behold, her strange eyes, one a mutated bronze with a dark green iris, the other a cybernetic with a gold glint of light at the center.

OOC: Open to all EE Elites, and of course, Ingrid. House Io members are also welcome.

Baron Reinhardt Ström Baron Reinhardt Ström

Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus

Percival Io Percival Io

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Last edited:
"What do you intend to do next?" Percival, wearing his usual coarse robes, asked the Chorus, a tall, statuesque blonde in a white satin dress. The two were alone in the Chorus’ private quarters, sitting across from each other at an elegant dining room table.

"Cutting straight to the point, eh?" the Chorus said with a smirk.

"I have no desire to be caught up in another hackneyed plan of yours,” Percival replied. “Tell me how you intend to contribute to our efforts, and I will decide whether it is substantial enough to pitch to the others." There was an edge of barely contained anger in his tone that was uncharacteristic of the normally patient Chaplain.

"You'll decide?" the Chorus echoed. "You'll not make my decisions for me! You're not even the ringleader of this little circus. The Battalion is the true mastermind behind the conspiracy."

"Then consider me your go-between," Percival said icily. "The last time we met, you told me you had ideas. Spit them out."

"If you insist.” The Chorus clasped her hands in front of her on the table and leaned back in her chair. “And anyway, my idea to try and capture Starlin Rand was not—”

Your plan failed,” Percival interrupted. “I know, I was there. I knew it would fail, but I let you go through with it for the pleasure of seeing you fail.

In actuality, he had participated in hopes of winning the Chorus’ support. Afterwards, however, he was no longer certain that her allegiance was worth the trouble she'd caused him.

“Speaking of which, have you made a full recovery? Getting impaled and stuck to a wall like that couldn’t have been pleasant.”

Percival suppressed the urge to rip her head off. “A complete recovery. Get to the point.

She teased and smoothed her hair, taking her time before speaking just to annoy him. “You want to create animosity between the Amalgam and the rest of House Io, right?”

The exact word I used was ‘friction’, not animosity.

“Whatever. Anyway, I was thinking—what if we were to frame her for a gruesome murder?”

Hasn’t she already committed enough murders?

“But this would be different. The Amalgam and the rest of the Cult all know that Xiphos will let them kill as they please, but she draws the line at the Citizens of House Io. So what if this time the innocent victim was a Citizen? Can you imagine the outrage? Can you imagine Xiphos’ fury? At best, it would advance our cause—at worst, it would likely hasten Xiphos’ secret plans for the Amalgam.”

As she spoke, Percival began to stare at her, bristling at the notion. “You would dare to spill House Io blood?

“Naturally! Blood will be spilled either way.” She shrugged. “I know your programming won’t allow you to attack Citizens, but you could just leave the dirty work up to me—”

Are you out of your mind?!” Percival exploded. “I can’t believe you would even consider it!

He stood up, hands clenched into fists at his sides, and moved to leave before he said or did something he might regret. The Chorus tried to stop him.

“Wait—surely there are ways we can make this work—”

You’re finished, Chorus,” he snapped. “You and your entire Cult of bloodthirsty witches. If you so much as attempt to do what you’ve suggested, it won’t be the Amalgam who suffers Xiphos’ wrath.

With that, he stormed out of the apartment. Initially Percival headed for his own quarters, but along the way he began to feel a curious sort of shame. Would the Chorus’ idea actually help them? Had he not said he would do whatever it took to take down the Amalgam?

He changed course, entering the area of the ship where the expo was being held. He hadn’t planned on showing up, but circumstances had changed that. Standing off to one side, he observed the proceedings in silence, his thoughts distracted...

Last edited:
Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Diplomatic situations… the only ones Draco had been to were for assassinations and to ruin them, so actively participating in one made her extremely nervous, though not for herself. She wore her custom made armor, having slaughtered her old master and raided his secret laboratory for it. The pay off was extremely worth it, she had state of the art technology protecting and enhancing her, she felt unstoppable. Standing close by to Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko , she had her eyes dart around the edges of her vision, searching all around for hiding spots of assassins and hitmen, these situations were not hers, nor should she ever find herself heading one, so she didn’t worry too much on listening, only protection.

Her armor was an intricate design months, if not years, being taken to manufacture it. Engineered completely from herself, the designs from her own mind, and refined to be perfected through observations from experts in the field, and of course reverse engineering from other personal armors. Similar to the Mandalorian culture, she used Beskar for almost every part of the armor, even the undersuit, which molecularly was similar to Chainmail to act more as a silk than metal, while still retaining its toughness and resistances. She kept the hilt of a saber on her right hip, and an even longer one across her lower back. It appears she was adept in lightsaber combat to use two of them at once, especially one with such a long hilt

Location: Computer Library Area -> Diplomatic Exhibition - Colossus of Shadows
Attire: Magenta and White Kimono
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles Laertia Io Laertia Io

<<Alain, I would like to request all the information that you can access on Jaa Tillo, a pseudo-Mandalorian bounty hunter with some connection to the Raging Mynocks of Nar Shaddaa>>

<<Access granted, Alessandra Io. Welcome back, sister. Retrieving information now.>>

The Model 3 infomorph embraced Alessandra as family, his digital presence manifesting a technopathic hug that put the Chaplain at ease, in spite of the fact that it lacked any physical element. Ever since her engagement with Jaa Tillo, a pseudo-Mandalorian bounty hunter who had tracked her to Ossus while she was attempting to find a crystal for Akemi Io Akemi Io , her systems had been set on high alert. It was until now, met with the infomorph’s warm, technopathic cuddle, that she began to wind down, her organic processors slowing down from their previous elevated state, in the process. She had been here on more than one occasion with Akemi, but even without her, Alessandra enjoyed delving into the databases and conversing with Alain. However, while the Chaplain was calm, the fact that she had a bounty on her didn’t escape her mind.

At least on the Colossus, she knew she was safe.

<<Subject identified, acquiring information, and…package constructed. What would you like to know in particular, sister?>>

<<Everything.>>
JEP-LBec-NtbNbWLkF8PeaoqU6HWMqmor8wcUXarRn-nXTkzMrFqJUH2Mm1nA-TKZJfZhdIbgiE-CDVvKcaM-sWQfTgaUnUoTarxgw9kwS_HNV71kfer7Q4FvJjM3NPkSeWAIgVr
In spite of the vaunted perfection of their design, it was in fact, quite possible for an Bio-Organic Nuetralizer to become absent-minded or more aptly, lost in their thoughts.

It happened simultaneously as brother and sister entered the diplomatic exhibition, in what might have been an embarrassing display of absent-mindedness, had someone been watching. Fortunately, no one witnessed Percival and Alessandra moved past each other without acknowledging their familial counterpart, before suddenly turning around as their processors “caught up” to their photoreceptors, in a pair of swiftly inhuman motions.

“Brother!” Alessandra spoke up first, surprise coloring her tone as she spoke, a short pause following her words before she continued on. “Wait, my apologies. Are you Percival?” The Chaplain continued, having heard of his recent trifurcation.

“How are you? Did the Doctor’s treatment pass smoothly?” She continued, after her brother identified himself.

Her next question came out of the blue, via technopathy. And yet, Alessandra had no idea the effect it might have on her brother, for she was not privy to the conspiracy.

<<Do you ever feel that there are subtle forces moving against our family? Perhaps…those who might wish to learn our secrets?>>

Last edited:
“Brother!”

Percival turned, unblinking green eyes locked onto Alessandra with mechanical precision. In what had become standard procedure for him ever since he was split in three, he found himself being asked if he was indeed Percival Io, and not one of his identical copies.

"Percival," he echoed his name back to her as confirmation. "I am well, thank you. The surgery was a success."

Had he been human, he might've flinched at his sister's sudden mental intrusion. Instead, he merely blinked as he received her technopathic message. The questions she posed were curious. Percival was not predisposed to paranoia, though recent events had prompted him to go to greater lengths of maintaining secrecy. He doubted Alessandra knew of the conspiracy—nor was she part of it—but if she suspected something...

<<It is to be expected,>> he answered. <<House Io is growing in power. Why do you ask?>>

The question was accompanied by a gentle request to share data. He wanted to know what she knew, to see and hear what she had witnessed, if she had indeed observed something.

Last edited:

Laertia Io Laertia Io Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles
Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Akemi had her own station to run today, she was showcasing the latest open market House Io supercomputers and digital interfaces. The supercomputers were cool, but she was a bit bored of them already, Io wouldn't sell its true top of the range processing power, which was good because Akemi liked living with her sisters, so she was stuck chatting to these dullards having managed to give one of them RAM damage in a fractal fight when she first arrived. She began to chat to the computers on display <so those are our family, that is Percival Io Percival Io and Alessandra Io Alessandra Io . They are my siblings, we like them, particualry Aless, she is very pretty. And over there is mother and Draco Miles Draco Miles . I dont really know Draco, but mother liked him> she waved playfully at Laertia Io Laertia Io as she sat casually on the table, a table worth hundreds of thousands of credits and making up part of one of the most advanced super computers on the open market. She send a message to Alessandra Io Alessandra Io <I'm bored over here.... catch!> and Alessandra would see a ball of light flying gently through the air towards her. To all intents it looked real, but she would know it was just Akemi hijacking her perception systems to play silly games.

Untitled16-20220319153742.png

Akemi sent a software message to all nuetralizers and HRDs in the room.

'Important update from Akemi Io'

Unless Alessandra had decided to block Akemi's open access, the software would automatically run, the rest of the recipients would have to accept it. If they did, nothing would change instantly, but then they would start to see butterflies of all of Akemi's favourite colours fluttering around the room, landing on display items and guests alike. They were completely fabricated and existed only in Akemi's software, but it was apparent to anyone that cared that Akemi lived in a semi-fantasy state and enjoyed sharing it with her family.

As she ran this complex program on maybe a hundred of her fellow house Io family, it used a fraction of her processing power, so she began to entertain the guests. Her good looks combinded with her playful child like nature was endearing to them and she was quickly racking up sales agreements.

Last edited:
Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles Akemi Io Akemi Io Laertia Io Laertia Io

<<His name is Jaa Tillo.>>

The information, from both Alain and the fight inside the crystal cave on Ossus, was transferred to Percival via a technopathic packet. However, it only served as a context for something more important, that Alessandra felt could become a threat to House Io, if action was not taken to counter it.

<<He was pursuing a bounty on me, but after I escaped, I received word from a contact that Jaa had sought him out for information regarding Bio-Organic Neutralizers.>> She continued. <<He believes that Jaa has plans to capture a Bio-Organic Nuetralizer, in order to dissect her programming and capabilities.>> Alessandra paused, letting her brother process the information, while preparing him for what she intended to convey next.

<<He believes that if Jaa gets what he is after, then he may be capable of cracking our programming.>>
SMuqr8IY4dDd5vOVPabadReKXl_mlB4dI_qu-Vf8ID26uY6j1F9YU8HPjTZ7RgvE46DUzd3p_3NVjNiTflUTpl4gCr4NqUKGGaYutCMdtD_5ahHAcGWdvlLU8v3CEGDEKPCAVeRu
Simultaneously with the silent, technopathic conversation, Alessandra offered Percival a soft smile. “It’s good to hear that you are well, brother.” The Chaplain said. “I was worried.” She added, before gesturing to her brother, leading him inside the expo. “I want to talk to Prescott and Galahad, as well or…meet them, if they do not have me in their memories.” From what she had heard, the trifurcation had split Percival into what was essentially three different people. It had made Alessandra ponder what she would do if something of that nature ever happened to her, whether it was a bifurcation or a trifurcation. She had decided that she would attempt to merge back with her copies, as soon as the split happened, if they were willing.

She hadn’t thought of what she would do if they refused.

“Your brothers, what are they like? Do you guys get along?”

Turning back to her brother, the sight of a cerulean butterfly landing on his head turned Alessandra’s photoreceptors into wide saucers. By the time she glanced up, the entire expo had suddenly lit up with butterflies of various pastel hues, all in a very special someone’s favorite colors.

“Akemi is here.” She said, her serene features suddenly lighting up, betraying much of her joy and elation at the realization.

As if on cue, her sister's digital ball "struck" her right in the face, her tactile receptors firing off to simulate "pain" in the process.

Last edited:
Percival absorbed the information, processing it rapidly. <<Do you intend to neutralize this Jaa Tillo?>> he asked. <<More importantly, will you require assistance?>> If the answer was yes, Percival was certainly willing to help.

In the meantime, she kept up appearances by continuing their verbal conversation simultaneously with their technopathic discourse. In response to her request to meet his brothers, he summoned them at once. "I share some memories with them, so they may remember you," he explained. He was interrupted by the blue butterfly that had landed on the bridge of his nose, causing him to go briefly cross-eyed. It was just Akemi playing a trick on them.

“Your brothers, what are they like? Do you guys get along?”

"They are each built from pieces of me," he said, content to just let the illusory mariposa flutter where it was. "It's as if a chunk of my psyche was cut out and grown like a seed into a completely new identity. We function well when we work together, but disagreements occur with considerable frequency. I have learned to play the role of mediator in disputes..."

"Yeah, when he isn't butting heads with the both of us." Scott snorted. He had come up behind Percival, clad in leathers and shades. Casually leaning an arm on his brother's shoulder, he lifted the sunglasses and looked Alessandra up and down as though appraising her. "'Sup 'Sandra. Long time no see."

"This is Scott," Percival introduced him.

Galahad arrived a little later. He wasn't anywhere near the expo, and thus had to travel farther than Scott to reach them. A book of theology was slung under his arm, a key to where he had been and what he had been doing when Percival called. He was much more conservatively dressed in a brown velvet suit. He seemed distracted by the illusory butterflies, looking around in confusion.

"Here's Galahad," Scott announced.

Galahad turned toward the group. When his gaze fell upon Alessandra, it was without recognition, though his systems soon supplied her name and basic info. "Hello Sister," he greeted her with a shy smile. "It's always a pleasure to meet another Chaplain."

<<Alessandra was just telling me about a bounty hunter named Jaa Tillo who is trying to capture a Bio-Organic Neutralizer,>> Percival updated them. <<It appears he is looking for a way to crack our programming.>>

His two brothers hid it well, but they were both alarmed by the news. <<How is that possible?>> Galahad asked. <<Our programming is what makes us who we are.>>

<<Maybe this nerf herder is only interested in a slave automaton,>> Scott muttered. <<A droid with all our abilities, but none of the attitude.>>

Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles Akemi Io Akemi Io

<<I have not reached a decision on a potential assassination, but Jaa is dangerous, even by himself. Unfortunately, he’s also well-connected and as such, him being alone is rarely the case.>> Alessandra replied. <<My question is what kind of personnel would we recruit for such a mission? Sisters from our convent? Our Model 1 and 2 brothers? Jaa has done his research on our family and may be anticipating an attempt on his life. He will be ready for us, no matter who we bring.>> She continued.

<<My suggestion would be the Black Knights. They are deadly, but lack a reputation, unlike our mechanized brothers. He may be less prepared for them. A few sisters from the Sirens might also perform well, to round out the team’s capabilities.>>

SMuqr8IY4dDd5vOVPabadReKXl_mlB4dI_qu-Vf8ID26uY6j1F9YU8HPjTZ7RgvE46DUzd3p_3NVjNiTflUTpl4gCr4NqUKGGaYutCMdtD_5ahHAcGWdvlLU8v3CEGDEKPCAVeRu
Seeing Prescott, Alessandra realized that she had never met him, but he had met her. Outwardly, Alessandra’s manner was somewhat serene and controlled, but seeing one of her brothers dressed in such a seemingly uncharacteristic outfit drew a digital, semi-restrained giggle from her, outwardly silent, yet present in the technopathic network that linked them together.

Alessandra was quite used to seeing physically identical individuals, but in this case, she could not get the idea out of her head that Prescott was Percival wearing a Hallowe’en costume.

And yet, she found Prescott boyishly cute, in his own roguish manner.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Galahad." She began, before shifting her attention to Prescott.

“And hi, Prescott~” Alessandra answered slowly, pink blush forming on her cheeks as she did. It went without saying that the Chaplain cringed at herself almost immediately.

While one part of her found itself enraptured by Prescott, another was honed in on Akemi.

<<That hurt, sister! You programmed that to mess with my tactile receptors again, didn’t you?>> She teased playfully, sending over an ouch emoji as she did. <<It’s so you to greet me by overloading my receptors…>> The Chaplain purred. <<I’ll have to kick it up a notch when the expo is over.>> Now, digitally growling, like a feline stalking prey.

<<We have a lot to catch up on. I met our Grandmother while I was away! I feel like she is…afflicated with a memetic, but I can’t be sure. I don’t know if she has any intention of returning to our family, but I think we left on better terms than we started.>> She continued.

<<There was a bounty hunter that went after us.>>

Last edited:
Alessandra was right. The Neutralizers had developed a reputation, and their weaknesses were better known to their enemies than they had been at the beginning of the war. But still. Part of Percival winced at the idea of sending non-droids to deal with such a threat. This was partly due to his programming, which reinforced the idea that droids were created to serve and protect, and partly a matter of pride and responsibility. If Jaa Tillo was after the Neutralizers, then this was the Neutralizers’ fight.

<<Perhaps a Force User would be appropriate, provided they were used well,>> Percival suggested. <<Someone from the Serpents… or the Cult.>> He was reluctant to offer the Cult of the Brain Demon as a possible solution, but he could not deny that they would get the job done.

Provided the Chorus was not among their ranks, that is.

While Percival mused over the matter, Scott drank Alessandra in, holding her gaze for as long as possible. Even when she turned toward his brother Galahad, his eyes continued to trace her features, sketching the perfect lines of her face and admiring their symmetry. He smirked at her blush and softly replied, “Call me Scott.”

Laertia Io Laertia Io Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles
Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear

Akemi giggled to herself whilst chatting to a Zelosian business man about environmental control systems. <ooopsie, silly me... I mean you could have just caught the ball, it was an option? I suppose I will have to dismantle you again and have a look at those reflex processors> she smiled to herself as Alessandra Io Alessandra Io talked about their grandmother, but then felt very concerned. <Memetic affliction is a worry, I may ask her to allow to access her protocols and have a snoop around, it might be best I stick to the appropriate subroutine files in the case of our grandmother, no?> she made a little snort of laughter, what was that? That was a strange little programming quirk. And now the Zelosian was looking at her strangely. As she continued in her sales pitch while having a much more interesting conversation with her family.

<May I enquire Percival Io Percival Io , as you are the one here with male identity algorithms. Is there a part of male programming which may make customers ask irrelevant questions? I have had three different gentlemen enquire about my performance characteristics as a pleasure droid and I calculate less than a 4% chance that they had contact with each other prior to meeting me.> She knew she was absolutely capable of providing those services but has pointed out that her capability for digital computing and physical violence massively outweighed those uses. It appeared that the mention of her physical prowess seemed to have an inverse correlation to the persistence which then men pursued their line of question. Interesting.

This time she communicate to Laertia Io Laertia Io "Mother, i wish to make an arrangement with an Ithorian for the purchase of several bulk computer units and also a frigate conversion to a digital surveliance model. This is my projections for costs and profit margins, do you approve this?> it was outside of the scope of the event so she felt it best.

Akemi glanced over at her siblings, slightly bored of the sentients now. She reached into one of her butterflied and had it land on the edge of Alessandra Io Alessandra Io glass, gently beating its wings for her attention. She might notice the pearlescent blue wings shimmering and showing an image Akemi dancing to some music with her headphones and making a playful gesture offering to let her listen?

<May I inquire Percival Io, as you are the one here with male identity algorithms. Is there a part of male programming which may make customers ask irrelevant questions? I have had three different gentlemen inquire about my performance characteristics as a pleasure droid and I calculate less than a 4% chance that they had contact with each other prior to meeting me.>

Percival was used to these sorts of interactions with Akemi by now. She seemed fascinated by the fact that he had been programmed as the opposite gender, and frequently asked him such questions when dealing with other males. Her childlike innocence and lack of experience with anything masculine presumably made her think that Percival could speak for every male.

<<It is a form of flirtation,>> he answered. <<They find you attractive and are trying to see if it is possible to engage in sexual intercourse with you. Unfortunately, these crude, unsubtle seduction attempts are usually a sign that they view us as disposable.>>

<<I mean, we technically are disposable,>> Scott pointed out. <<We're still droids, created to serve and all that.>>

<<But Akemi was not designed to serve as a pleasure droid.>> Percival replied. <<I can see how it would be annoying to be constantly asked if you could serve a purpose you were not designed for.>>

<<We were created with the capability to serve in that capacity, though.>> Galahad chimed in. <<That brings us to the question: if we're made strictly to serve in whatever capacity we're programmed with, why make us sexual beings? It serves no practical purpose. With organics, sex has a reproductive function, but Neutralizers are all manufactured in factories, so there is no need for us to be able to procreate. Is it purely to amuse ourselves and others? Or is it more one or the other?>>

Scott chuckled. <<Dude, it's not that deep. We're just made in the image of our creators. They screw, so we screw too. Hey, does this mean we're all actually pleasure droids?>>

Percival stared speechlessly at each of his brothers in turn. Their little philosophical debate—broadcasted technopathically so that both Akemi and Alessandra could hear it—had occurred rapid-fire over the course of mere seconds. The tension was abruptly punctured by Scott, who inexplicably decided to rip open a bag of chips and started eating them with gusto.

Last edited:

Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear

It serves no practical purpose. With organics, sex has a reproductive function
Akemi replied to the wider communication stream so each of her siblings could be involved in the conversation <Well brother, I have a theory on that, like you I feel it is has little practical purpose but neither does the fact that I love #E30B5C but really dislike #B5C306. I have analysed the developmental curve of the Nuetralizers and I believe that we are approaching a level where any further processing power or performance will provide negligible changes to our characteristics.

However, a defining feature of organic life is the ability to reproduce sexually, and I feel that our ability to desire physical intimacy is an early part of an as of yet elusive developmental stage.

But you would have to ask mother, maybe she just enjoys it herself and doesn't want us to miss out because it is so, so much fun.>
if a computer could let out a contents sigh then that would be the vibe that came across from Akemi's final few words. She waved across at the other group playfully as her customers dispersed briefly, giving her a few moments of peace.

She strolled over to them, almost with a skip in her step before kissing both Alessandra and Percival on the cheeks. "Its nice to actually see you with my photoreceptors, isn't it funny how we can feel lonely even though we are so digitally connected. Right, bounty hunters? Who have I got to stab?" she activated her mimetic genetator and photoreactive cells and vanished from sight. <people think all I can do I process data, they forget how sneaky I can be too, I could be anywhere> she deactivated only the mimetics on her hand so a small feminine hand holding a monomolecualr edged blade appeared at the throat of Alessandra. Alessandra could feel Akemi's other, invisible, hand on her waist, as if she needed some reassurance that her sister wasn't about to cut her head off. She then laughed lovingly as she reappeared.

Last edited:
Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles Akemi Io Akemi Io Laertia Io Laertia Io

<<The Serpents are capable. But, I feel that the Cult has the brute force and shock capability necessary for such an operation. I admit, my opinion on the Cult has shifted, since our discovery of Khemost. They may not be trustworthy but they are…hospitable.>> Alessandra answered.

<<I trust them with a mission of this nature.>> She added.

For the moment, Alessandra couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

It was as if she was sizing him up and drinking him in at the same time. Did he have his brother’s skills with a sword? Was he as much of a firebrand or was he something else altogether? It was immediately obvious that he was more of a free spirit than Percival, but by itself, that didn’t hint at much regarding his specific…preferences.

At the very least, she knew not to call him Prescott. That was a start.

“Scott. Okay…well, I’m Alessandra.” She retorted sharply, albeit with a playful, teasing wink.

Did she look like a Sandra? In her mind, Alessandra associated the name as belonging to an older human woman or a particularly pulchritudinous human soccer mom, of which she was neither. She was a Bio-Organic HRD who belonged to a family of warriors. Somehow, the name Sandra didn’t do her any justice. In contrast, Alessandra had a sense of elegance and severity to it that she liked.

Sandra felt so basic in comparison.

Alessandra felt her sister drawing her attention, to which her photoreceptors honed in on an image of Akemi dancing to music inside of a digital butterfly, gesturing for her to listen in. With a soft smile, Alessandra accepted the offer and immediately, the music began to play inside her digital mind.

The HRD felt compelled to dance in turn.

Ignoring the ongoing philosophical conversation regarding physical intimacy, Alessandra began to dance as the saxophone broke into the rhythm, filling her senses with the its sensual melody, her body following suit in a kind of improv that incorporated the tribal steps of Lobeha Mwadu and the sinuous elements of Triannii, drawn from her databases.

It was all too easy for her to get lost in the melody.

In that, placing the monomolecular dagger at her throat was all too easy for the Fixer, so much so that Alessandra didn’t notice it at first and almost moved into it in the process, before feeling Akemi’s hand on her waist. With the sudden realization, an embarrassingly high-pitched squeak escaped from the Chaplain’s lips as she fell back into her sister’s arms.

“My reflex processors are not firing today!” She giggled.

<<I admit, my opinion on the Cult has shifted, since our discovery of Khemost. They may not be trustworthy but they are…hospitable.>>

Percival nodded, carefully hiding his contempt for the Cult behind a mask of indifference. If anything, this just meant that Alessandra was not a suitable candidate to become involved in the conspiracy. He was glad he hadn't so much as hinted anything to her about their goals or activities.

Alessandra didn't seem interested in their philosophizing, but Akemi did make a few remarks which Percival found rather striking. As of yet elusive developmental stage? <<Are you implying that Neutralizers could evolve the ability to reproduce sexually?>>

He would expect to hear something like that coming from a Medical Neutralizer, not a Fixer. Before he could pester her with more questions, Akemi kissed his cheek (and presumably the cheeks of both of his brothers as well) and suggested he ask Mother about it. Asking Mother was usually the most sound option, though it was difficult to get a private audience with Xiphos these days. She was a busy woman.

<<Why are you so interested in this, Percy?>> Scott asked, temporarily taking his eyes off Alessandra in order to shoot his brother a quizzical look. <<It's not like you could pop out any kids even if we did evolve fully functioning reproductive systems.>>

<<I just find the idea intriguing,>> Percival answered, meeting his copy's gaze. It was like looking into a mirror.

Coincidentally, mirrors lie.

Scott was soon distracted by Alessandra's dancing. Galahad took the opportunity to speak to Percival privately.

<<I saw that you paid the Chorus a visit earlier. How did it go?>>

<<Badly,>> Percival admitted. <<For a Brain Demon Cultist, she's shockingly incompetent, painfully dense, and so insane she even suggested murdering a House Io Citizen to further our cause.>>

<<What? Why?>>

Percival quickly transferred the data of their meeting to Galahad, a process that took mere seconds to complete.

<<That's very concerning. You may need to tell the Battalion or someone else about this, before it gets out of hand.>>

<<I'd rather not. The Battalion doesn't know I made a deal with the Chorus, or if she's figured it out by now, I certainly didn't do it with her permission. If I come crawling to her begging her to clean up the mess I made, it will make me look the fool.>>

The two watched as Akemi snuck up on the dancing Alessandra with a monomolecular knife, moving so rapidly the Chaplain nearly walked right into the sharp blade. She laughed it off, dismissing it as a temporary fault in her reflexes. Percival would've found Akemi's behavior towards their sister strange, if it weren't par for the course with plenty of other Neutralizers. His kind's incredible durability and inability to feel pain meant that most regarded physical injury as a curious novelty rather than a grave misfortune.

<<You know, it really isn't a good idea to antagonize Cultists, no matter how much you despise them.>> Galahad resumed their secret conversation. <<They're dangerous, and if you make enemies out of them—>>

<<They can't hurt me without risking a severance of ties between them and our House. Even if Mother was willing to forgive the Cult for the actions of one bad apple, the Amalgam wouldn't tolerate any moves against House Io. She loves Mother, remember?>>

The bitterness he felt shocked even Percival himself. Not wanting to draw out more of these negative emotions, Galahad wisely retreated.

"Sandra definitely doesn't suit you," Scott was saying. He approached Alessandra and Akemi, holding out his bag of chips as an offering to each of them. "And Aless isn't quite enough. Some people's names just shouldn't be shortened."

<<Is he about to do what I think he's about to do?>> Galahad wondered.

<<He's going to do it,>> Percival agreed with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest. <<Watch.>>

Sure enough, Scott used those chips as an excuse to get close to Alessandra, then after she had taken some (or not) he angled his free hand behind her rear, pulled back, and... slap!

<<I knew it! Force, and he just blows out of there like a thief in the night!>> Galahad mused, watching Scott's departing form.

<<It's not hard to predict,>> Percival muttered, recalling a similar incident that had occurred in the doctor's office.

<<I wonder if Akemi will be jealous. She and Alessandra seem rather close.>>

<I'm more concerned about Alessandra, and every other female Scott has ever spanked in public suddenly and without warning.>>

<<Hey, have you ever considered how kind of weird all this is?>>

<<What do you mean?>>

<<We're programmed to view each other as siblings, calling each other "Sister" and "Brother", yet some of us engage in—>>

<<For feth's sake, Galahad. Don't even go there.>>

<<Well hey, at least we don't reproduce sexually. Then it would be a problem.>>

<<If you say one more "philosophical" thing, I'm going to rip your head off and give it to my parish's kids to use as a soccer ball.>>

<<Okay, forget I said anything. I've got to go do some more research, anyway. See you.
>> With that, Galahad left the expo.

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development

Warrant Officer Trinity Harris
DXenbo MAnthro

Objective: Represent Imperial Interests scientific
Tags:

Weapon: HH38 Geysa Hybrid Pistol
Vibrokukri
Riding: Phantom
Accompanied by: Plushee Companion Droid
Wearing:
Hersir Imperial Uniform
Guardema Bio-suit
OPBC-01e
Ship: Luminary class light explorer exchanging crew space for biolabs

Background-Eraser-20220315-115701806.png
Dr Trinity Harris stepped off of her research vessel and into the Hangar space of the gargantuan House Io vessel. She was accompanied by another Imperial Scientist, a computing specialist who was very eager to get talking to the Io representatives. She had met the Rodian a couple of times, pretty smart guy, not much in the way of people skills that she could note.

They were quickly met by a shuttle that would take them straight to the Expo. Trinity marvelled at the design of the ship. The large number of droids was unusual to a women so used to dealing with organics, but not suprising given the reputation of the the head of the faction. She glanced over at another pair of scientists, she didn't recognise is their logo, but MEIPOC flagged it as potentially Brotherhood affiliated, interesting. Oh well, science crossed all boundaries, so she struck up a conversation during the 2km trip from the Hangar. A fascinating couple of men that she would exchange contact with provided it was approved by the institute.

Finally Trinity arrived and was ushered in to the large gallery, she would need to introduce herself at some point so she looked around for some of the official house Io representatives. She had the faces of several of them on her records as an introduction. She spotted a small group of them in deep conversation at the edge. Again MEIPOC updated her.

<<Chaplain and Fixer model Nuetralizer Human Replicant Series>>
<<Designations Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Percival Io Percival Io and Akemi Io Akemi Io >>

She was very interested to find out more about the HRDs, by all accounts they were essentially fully sentient but manufactured to be perfect for their designated roles. The mused to herself, designed and built to serve, but capable of being so much more, she knew the type well. And she smiled inwardly.

As she browsed as stand detailing some high tech energy cycling systems she looked about, trying to catch spot Laertia Io Laertia Io or one of the other senior figures of the Io household. There was a couple of technical questions she wished to raise.

This was fun, a varied microcosm of science and technology.

Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear

<<Evolve is the wrong word i think>> she replied to her brother <<I simply think that given the historic development of our models with incremental adaptions and design changes. For example, our simpler brothers over there are capable of a lot and have very advanced sentience synthesis, but they are ultimately simple and predictable, then look at our models. I would challenge anyone to speak to us and tell us apart from a true organic.

So what is next? My guess is an attempt to create a biot tissue that can grow new independent nuetralizers.>>
She laughed sweetly and shrugged as her butterflies continued to swirl.

She took a chip from the bag offered and devoured it, she had tried these before and enjoyed them throughly <<another example of the why question? Why give us the ability to taste>>

At the discussions of nicknames Akemi grinned and spoke aloud, "I think I like the name Alex myself, yes I like the feel of Alex on the tongue. So we have Alex, Percy, Gally and Sco?" she giggled, maybe Scott was one that shouldn't be shortened after all. Akemi couldn't decide what she preferred for her own nickname? But she guessed that wasn't her decision.

She was musing this to herself when her brother leaned around Alessandra and grabbed her large rear with a smack. The was a little flicker of an unusual sensation of wanting to protect her Sister from a strange advance? Curious, that would need further analysis, she had seen the Chaplain stabbed before and not had the same urge? Very, very, strange.

Maybe it was the overt implication in public that maybe they were capable performing these demeaning pleasure droid requests. She gave the other Chaplain a puzzling look as he did that and walked away before turning back to her remaining too siblings and putting her arms around them. "I love you bother dearly brother and sister, but we are a strange family aren't we" she giggled again. As all her butterflies began swirling around them.

Attire: Medical Nuetralizer Dress
Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Draco Miles Draco Miles Laertia Io Laertia Io Akemi Io Akemi Io Trinity Harris Trinity Harris

“Dr. Trinity Harris, am I correct?”

The diminutive, slender Medical Nuetralizer seemingly appeared behind the taller scientist, her approach concealed by her size and graceful, synthetic gait. Mismatched eyes went wide with relief and excitement in equal measure as the woman turned around. It went without saying that Trinity Harris was a legend of science in the Unknown Regions and perhaps soon, the entire galaxy. Her Bacta-H had turned a substance that was already a medical miracle into something truly magical. Calligenia had seen it with her own eyes, to the point that regular bacta seemed obsolete by comparison.

“I’m so excited to meet you, Doctor. I’ve read so many of your papers and your work is…breathtaking” Calligenia continued, almost in a gushing manner. “I have a pot of Blushed Eleenas in my room.” She continued. “And your worm bacta…it’s a miracle. More than that, actually. My sisters didn’t believe me when I told them about it, but we’ve seen it close wounds before our photoreceptors.” She paused, her features wide with excitement, then suddenly, embarrassment as she took in the living legend standing before her.

“Where are my manners? I’m so sorry, Doctor! I’m Calligenia Io. Doctor Calligenia Io. Welcome to the Colossus of Shadows!”

For once, Alessandra was having fun.

The normally serene-mannered Chaplain giggled as she accepted the chips from Scott, eating one directly from his fingers as she gave him a playful, inviting wink. Reminded of a particularly suggestive HoloNet commercial for a brand of chips, Alessandra transmitted the video to Scott in the process.

And yet, the video seemed to have no bearing on what came next.

Whomp!

In the midst of savoring the salty flavor of the chips, Alessandra felt her tactile receptors go haywire with stimuli, drawing a high-pitched yelp from her lips in the process. A wash of crimson blossoming under her sepia-toned features, Alessandra almost immediately turned around to catch Scott, but the hedonistic Chaplain was gone like a wisp on the wind, leaving her alone with Akemi to giggle it off...

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development

Warrant Officer Trinity Harris
DXenbo MAnthro

Objective: Represent Imperial Interests scientific
Tags: Calligenia Io Calligenia Io

Weapon: HH38 Geysa Hybrid Pistol
Vibrokukri
Riding: Phantom
Accompanied by: Plushee Companion Droid
Wearing:
Hersir Imperial Uniform
Guardema Bio-suit
OPBC-01e
Ship: Luminary class light explorer exchanging crew space for biolabs

Background-Eraser-20220315-115701806.png
Hearing a voice behind her, she turned around and greeted the colourful woman behind her, she was short but impossible not to notice. She blushed a little at the lavish complements she received. "Hi Dr. Io, its lovely to meet you, and thank you do much for your interest in my work, it means a lot coming from someone representing an organisation such as your own. Please call me Trinity." she offered her hand to shake with the doctor. Her bio-chip informed her that she was speaking to a Nuetralizer, a newer model it appeared.

"If I am not mistaken, you are a Nuetralizer? I have been very eager to meet and talk with one of you, you are incredible pieces of technology, just the work that must have gone into you?" she stopped herself "My apologies Doctor, I am fully aware you are each much more than your hardware, it is just difficult not to be impressed."

She thought it was sweet the idea that in this enormous droid filled vessel, grew a plant that only existed as a tribute to her girlfriend, she looked forward to telling Eleena all about it. "I am intrigued how the Bacta-H interacts with your own tissues, I would like to share some of your own work if that would be acceptable." As the two women spoke, the gestured around the room at the different stalls she was interested in. The Io biotechnology was her primary interest here professionally, but she also had a personal interest in some specific miniaturised technologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom