Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Bastion planetary invasion ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
evakmar63-768x432.jpg

evakmar69-768x432.jpg

evakmar72-768x432.jpg

evakmar44-1024x640.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • The Bastion Class comes fully equipped with the whole standard array of shields, systems and components that are normally associated with vessels of this size and class.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
  • Strong defenses - with thick armour and heavy shields, the Bastion is a durable ship capable of delivery assault forces into hostile environments.
  • Planetary landing - an impressive feat for such a large ship. It allows the user to deploy and dominate a battlefield very quickly rather than having to shuttle down forces piecemeal from orbit.
  • Massive transport capacity - can carry tens of thousands of troops, thousands of supporting vehicles and hundreds of star fighters.
WEAKNESSES
  • Extremely Sluggish - the Bastion is the slowest ship in most fleets it accompanies, having not enough space to house either an adequately sized main engine or enough manuvering thrusters to give it any agility. It is tough enough to weather a lot of punishment but will easily be outrun and out maneuvered.
  • Exposed rear section - very little firepower in the rear arc make the ship vulnerable to pursuing attackers.
  • Slow landing and take off procedure - the ship lands and takes off very slowly and both maneuvers require careful preparation making rapid landing and takeoff safely impossible.
DESCRIPTION
As the crusade ramps up, the Ashlans required a ship capable of operating in atmosphere and delivering a large ground invasion.

In this the Bastion performs incredibly well, operating as a mobile fortress capable of quickly deploying a large army.

The dozen heavy landing gear allow it to land on uneven terrain and the clearance actually allows it to land without destroying everything below it. Once deployed its numerous hangars and other deployment systems can let the ship dominate an area, while the ship itself provides command functions and heavy fire support.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar

This is a very nicely made and detailed ship! I have only one note:
  • I feel the Isotope-5 is too much. This is the one of the most rarely material in the SW universe. If this ship would be Unique or Semi-Unique production scale ship, I would be say, its ok. But this is a limited-scale submission. So I recommend to delete this from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom