Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom | Anonymous
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
46FRxMJ.png
Objective: Help the Maw forces with intelligence information | Continue to rebuild the mental defences and the mind palace.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Closed
Allies: Maw | Ronar Ronar | Erion Justeene Erion Justeene | Open
Enemies: EE/AC/Empire | Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io | Open
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

~ Mercy ~
Mentor, family? Find happiness? He had no right to ask that of me! Neither had Asher! Asher realised at the last moment that this would never happen; I can't live a happier life without him, never. I will never be able to live the life he wanted because I loved him more than anything. How could anyone expect me to be happy again? Without the other half of my soul? When the meaning of my life and the other half of my soul was dead? The only person I could call my family, who made life worth living for. As much as I wanted to hate Asher, because he never asked for my opinion for what I wanted, I couldn't be mad at him. I completely accepted him with his faults.

But I could be angry with Barran; I didn't love him. Will never have room in my heart or soul for another person. I didn't know what family was. I didn't have a family, only Asher, but not outside of him, and with him… it was pretty out of the ordinary. I always had to hide our relationship, sneak into his sanctuary to be with him. I went in the evening, I was with him at night and at dawn I sneaked back to my own apartment, for many years. All I knew was provided by the other world, the alternate reality. But I didn't let anyone near me there either outside of him.

~ I won't leave you alone, Thomas, I won't leave forever. I am coming back. Not to mention that you can call me anytime. I'm not going to die, I'm just going on maternity leave. As women are used to in normal civilised societies. I haven't reached the end of my revenge yet. And you have no right to ask me to find a happier life. Even Asher accepted and realised in his final moments that it was not possible! ~ I told him.

I had to pause for a moment and sit down; my back hurt. I didn't like this in pregnancy, I didn't like it in the alternative life either. I felt like a barrel that could only be moved by rolling. Everything hurt, my feet were wet, I was constantly hungry. In that life, I was waiting for it to end, just as I am waiting now.

~ Family…? Thomas… ~ my voice trailed off when we got to the family part. ~ Why? ~

I couldn't "say" or ask any more. Meanwhile, I also watched the data, I didn't really want to think about it. I didn't understand why or how; after all, I wanted to kill him... it's true that Asher and I also wanted to kill each other. And how can I be his mentor? Barran was the same age as Asher, in extreme cases I would have been his daughter, let alone his mentor. About the family, what did he think about me? His daughter? A niece or a sister? I don't know if I wanted to know. Fortunately, the incoming data saved me from my own thoughts.

<< Sir! Not a local report, but data has been received that Maw forces have crossed over to the Bakuran Hypergate and north to the planet Evaar'la Yaim. >>

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
After showing the memories and pictures, I just had to wait for him to watch them and feel them. I didn't know how long it would last since it was from the sixty long years. Of course, there was still not everything, only small things. I didn't have all the memories of that life. It was Mercy who had all the memories of each personality. I think I was luckier. I remembered Ziare's memories as she was much closer to me in personality than Mercy ever was. There were only flashes from her, as was from Freedom's.

It's a bit complicated. While I was one with her, I had her memories, but when I was separated from her again, I forgot these. As if they were never mine. I don't really know how to say it, only flashes and feelings remain. If necessary, I was able to access her memories, but I did not do this often. Even though we were once one, I didn't want to search through her memories, I didn't want to be an intruder in her life. Those were hers, not mine.

I thought about these things while Kallan tried to process what I showed him. I watched him, smiling the whole time. When he finally agreed, I gave him a sincere and relieved smile. It won't be as drastic as it was with Asher and Mercy. Neither of us were dying, but we were fine. As far as I felt and remembered, this process would happen by itself, we just had to start it. That's when Asher started, because he couldn't talk anymore, he could only share thoughts and Mercy's mind reacted to that.

~ Just we and them. I know, this will help us understand Mercy's condition better, maybe it will help us to help her. I do not know. I try to stay optimistic. ~ I told him.

I looked at him kindly and encouragingly; I was happy, I was glad that he finally agreed to this.

~ Yes, I also think that this would be the result in our case, and that's why I want it. I'm not really good with words and I can't really say how I feel, but I want you to know that too. To know what you mean to me. ~ I said as I blushed. ~ I'm ready too, I'm going to start like Asher did, with feelings and pictures, no words. Try not to resist, just try to accept and embrace it. ~ I even smiled at the end. ~ I love you, Kallan! ~ I breathed.

After that I started, reaching out with my mind and soul towards Kallan's mind and soul. I did as we had done countless times before, as our consciousness and we, our souls were connected anyway. Only now I tried to make this bond even deeper, even tighter. So that both my soul and my mind fit as best as possible around him, so that they touch as best as possible. It will also depend on Kallan how much he accepts whether the blending can happen.

First I shared my thoughts with him, feelings, how I feel about him, what I feel when he is near me, when we talk, when he touches me. How I feel about him, that I would do anything for him, that only with him do I feel complete, how much he completes my life. What kind of life I want with him, thoughts, feelings, that I still haven't given up on the fact that one day we will walk on that meadow, hand in hand, in reality. If he accepted these, then my memories followed.

Among them, there were many things that were not nice, the way they treated us, a lot of torture, a lot of cruelty. Ironically, Maw was our salvation, as it was how he met Mercy Asher, and through her I met Kallan, with whom my life could begin. I am infinitely grateful to him and I would do anything for him. If he accepts these and everything else, then he could see and feel all my feelings, thoughts, memories, plans. I had no secrets from him. In this one, I thought and felt the same as Mercy and Asher, I was completely his, in every way.

While we shared these feelings and memories, in the mind palace I pulled myself closer to him, hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. Now I didn't have to say anything, he already knew and felt exactly how I felt about him, how I loved him...

~ I am all yours… ~

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
tyOtHa5.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Allies: EE/AC/Empire | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan | Open
Enemies: Maw | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Isar Isar | Artas Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam | Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"If I die there will be nobody left, but that won't happen." she said gently and honestly.

Irony, mockery, intrigue, and the like were alien to Eina; she took everything literally. So she didn't really understand the current insults either nor the Dun Möch that Heinrich used. As the Sith started towards her, Eina held her spear in front of her. It was a simple spear, there was no place or function on it that suggested a lightsaber, but the weapon also radiated a strong Light Side aura. Like a Sith sword, only in Light side version and it was a spear.

"I am not a Jedi, I am a Valkyrja and Ashla's avatar." she told the Arkanian man.

She never understood why they thought she was a Jedi. She had archaic steel swords, a spear, an actual spear, not something that would have been a lightsaber spear. Last but not least, she wore armour that looked like a knight's armour. Eina smiled at Hei's words.

"I agree and they can still count themselves lucky that Gei is not here today. It would be a humiliating defeat." she smiled back at her brother kindly.

Eina hinted here that they were the three who completely cleaned @Kascalion's Giedfield's fortress on Weken. She knew that Heinrich could handle two opponents, but she got one. And the Sith team fought very tactically. Most people targeted the weakest enemy. And this meant that two of them headed in the direction of the young man. And this was a situation that she could not leave.

She and her original species, the Valkyrja, existed to protect and defend others, the weaker. Eina did this all her life, for nearly three hundred years. And Ashla expected her to do the same as before. To protect, to guard the weak and the needy. And she always does. She did the same now. The Avatar felt in the Force that the boy was weaker than these knights or masters. So it was clear that she would protect the boy even at the risk of her own health. As the two Sith approached him, Eina looked at her opponent, then concentrated and teleported between the boy and the two Sith, positioning her spear so that the lightsaber would hit it and not her or the young man.

"Try with a suitable and worthy opponent, who is not weaker than you!" Eina said in an ice-cold, soldierly voice, her words sounding exactly like her mother's, like the Eternal Empress would have said them. "Even from the Sith, trying to kill the weakest link isn't very nice. This is nothing more than a vile move."

She didn't attack back yet, just took a defensive position between the three men and the boy to protect him.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

tyOtHa5.png

THE GÛDJOTI

Allies: Artas Tel Alam | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam
Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

DHGyR0O.png

Rather than dart back like the tentacles of a frightened octopus, the tendrils of Dal's mind - now that he had made contact with Faust - SLAMMED against the mind of his foe, like the beating of a maligned intruder on the front door of his victim's home.

"Arrrrroooogaaaance," the word hissed, not in the physical world, but a slithering in Faust's mind. "Good. I like that. But don't make this too easy for me."
In front of him, a cold smirk crept across Dal's features as the tendrils now became like the fingers, prizing into the cracks in Faust's mind, pushing and pulling, jamming into those slivers. Faust's arrogance presented itself as the easiest target. Behind every cocky and self-assured air was a dread lurking. Dal would tease upon that string until he knew what made this man tick.

"The price to know all the tricks of the Dark Side sounds steep. What did you SACRIFICE? What bodies did you bury along this path, lightsider?"

The fingers of Dal's off-hand worked through an intricate series of gestures in quick succession as he let Faust advance on him. The spell of Sith sorcery came to life and the Gûdjoti knight sought to summon up Faust's most primal fears.

"Ṫ̷̝̖̱͍͎̱̒̎̇̋̈̕͘͜͝͝ǫ̸̜̖̟͕͒̓ͅř̷̡̨̛̛͔͔̝̝̭̭̯͎̑̎͒̆̓͌́͑̑̉̄̚̕͝ţ̵̧̛͚̩͉̼͍̹̯̟̍̀̎̑́͑͒̿̊́̍͑͜u̶̧̧̢̮̳̺͚̰͓͍̥͇͈̟̹̤̤̫͉̘͗͋͐͋̓͛͂̈́̆̚̚̕͘̚͜͠r̴͇̙̟̟͍͎̾̑̇͘͝͝ͅȇ̶̛̹̣̮̪̘̤̏̌̊͋̅͒̈́̾͊͗̾̿̂̀̽͒̐͂̈́̈́ ̷̧̧̗͉͚̪͓̃̌̿͊̾̽̏̍̈́̓͗͆̾̍͘͜͠b̶̢̡̝̞̳̲͔̭̫̮̠̰̲̊̿̆́͌̓̓͑͑̑̑͂̿̋̿͆͌̓̀̕͘̚ỳ̴̡̨̡̰̬̜̩̜̦͓͙̹̉̾͜ ̴̪̖͊̔̆̃̓͊̔͋͆͆͝C̷͉͕̻̝̲͖̪̼̖̘͍̞̹͓͇̻͚̩̖͛̓̀̀͜͝h̵̢͓̘̻̞̫͔͈̗̺̬̝̭̝͒̇̓̅͌͆͛͗͐̾̈́͆͆̀̚͜͝͝á̴̢̨̦͓̪̝̹̜̹̥̣̼͉͍͎̿́̾̅͆͘͘͠ͅg̷̢̝̻̼̻̼̭̙̭͔̼̜̟̥̲͍̟̟̟̱̭͛̑͌̓̓͌̏͑̌̊̈́͘͜r̵̨͕̩͎̰̮͇̮̬̠͒̾͗͊͐̓͜i̷͓͎̜͙̍͒̽̎͋͑̐͑̂̇͌̂̅̇͊̀͘͝ņ̵̡̛͉͕̼̯̠͉̦͓̜̲̥̩̀͑͊͋̽̔͑̐̽́͛."

The mind's eye watched with interest, a painter curious what form the dribbling brush strokes would take in the other man's brain.

Meanwhile, his brothers clashed against the ethereal being and the new arrival - fresh meat for the carving block.

DHGyR0O.png

Last edited:
46FRxMJ.png

Last Hour
Objective I: Embrace of Darkness

THE EMPIRE
THIRD SECTOR DEFENCE FORCES
First Anaxsi Free Brigade -- Second TodHusars Regiment

'Banshee' Company

- IV -
BERZINGUE FROM ANAXES

Not Gonna Lose Inertia

Interacting with: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz Aculia Voland Aculia Voland
— 877, Fort Cedar, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha

The Anaxsi shuttle landed near the rendezvous point that the Eternal Empire had defined before the arrival of the Imperial forces. During the time when Nukth had been away from Panatha and his comrades, the command had been handed down to Captain Zann, from the 5th Support Company. Now, Kelga'an was able to take it back. Three companies from the 2nd TodHusars Regiment had been brought there, to reinforce the Galidraani forces, and more were expected to come. In order to make Kelga'an known within both Imperial and Eternal officers' clique, as he was now a sound seeker to command the 2nd Anaxsi Free Brigade, he had been charged to command the Yinchorri-Anaxsi contingent on Panatha. Kelga'an didn't like this sort of charge -- he thought he was better at heading little, commandos units, such as his own company, the so-called Banshee. Well, he would now be forced to become accustomed to leading those sorts of important detachments. After all, only three companies... It was little in comparison to four regiments.

Why him?

As the hatch opened itself to let him go out from the shuttle, he took a look at the Panathan ground, seeing it totally different to what it was several years ago. The unstopped hammering of the soldiers' boots had made it bleak. Nothing remained from the calm before the storm. Kelga'an had a feeling -- a feeling that something was going wrong. Deep down he was assured that everything would not be oski as the Banshees could have said. He made a couple of steps on the ashes that covered the ground, alongside two TodHusars from Goldish Company. Few metres before the outpost's door, he ordered the two soldiers to stay on the ceiling while he went to the control room. In the corridors, he bumped into Major-Generals Tarring and Gowrie, from the Galidraan Imperial Free-State the two right-hand men of Lord-Regent Barran within the Empire. He already met both of them during other battles -- the second upon Nirauan, if he remembered clearly. He quickly nodded to them and then entered the 'arena'.

In the centre of the room was settled a table with holo-projections. Nukth could see a couple of maps representing the surface of Panatha and the Navy's situation above their heads.

« Gentlemen, welcome to Panatha, welcome to Hell! »

He little knew about the Eternal Empire itself. The only time he served alongside its army was during the Battle for Dromund Kaas led by the Ashlan Command, and where the former Lord-General decided to break the alliances with a couple of factions. Furthermore, he little knew about the Eternal Empress herself, but this tone of voice intrigued him.

« On behalf of Moff Julius Haskler, I thank her Majesty to welcome us on Panatha, » he respectfully answered. Another thing he would be forced to learn as a future superior officer was diplomacy. But he was sure that Jerec could help him in this way.

« Just one quick matter before we throw on the map projections, your Majesty. I bring word from the Lord-Regent. [...] The old man apologises, he wishes he could be here for this but duty calls elsewhere. He is, in his own words,"Closing gaps and closing chapters in recent history.", and thus has seen fit to send the Free-State in his stead. »

The old man. The respect that Gowrie had for his old chief was noticeable in his words. A sort of respect that Nukth and all the TodHusars knew with Haskler and his policy. Obviously, Erskine Barran was enough busy recently; taking the Empire over after the death of the Iron Emperor was a difficult task, even for a man like Lord Erskine who followed Tavlar and then Fel from the beginning of their respective careers, without taking into account the fact that Lucien Dooku had been originally designed as the Heir to the Empire and that he had to deal with an unsettled Triumvirat. Yes, the situation could truly be hard for the Lord-Regent. But the talk was undergoing -- and Kelga'an noticed the attendance of Scipio Kaarz, from the Ashlan Crusade.

« You probably also know that Panatha is the homeworld of the Zambrano family, and the locals respect them as gods. [...] The bigger issues that made the three factions decide to create a common base was that the Sith had returned. We don't know that these are people of the Zambrano family, people of the Maw, although we know that the new leader of the Maw is also a Zambrano. Or maybe other groups. The point is that they are here and have quite a lot of support and resources. Just a month ago, we eliminated a Sith cult and sect in the capital, parts of it were also found in the mountains. After the sect disappeared, the darkness also disappeared, but after that it returned with renewed strength, stronger and now surrounds the entire planet. Its centre is somewhere in this area, in the mountains, our base, and the ruins of the capital. [...] For obvious reasons, the Eternal Empire does not want Sith in its territory… »

Well, at least the Eternals were on their side against the Sith. Despite the promise made by the Empress with Rurik Fel, Nukth had been worried about her behaviour. To be honest, it wasn't the sort of woman he would have been put on a throne -- but he was forced to admit that she did the thing right. And both the Galidraanis and the Ashlan agreed with this.

Kelga'an faced dozens of Sith cults during the year following the debacle on Anaxes, and this piece of information wasn't able to shock him at all. This had become common to him. Three companies weren't what could be called an important opposition force to the Sith, but they made truly good shock units, able to open the way to the Imperials.

« [...] We have contingents on the ground already, and we have the resources to spare; and being perfectly honest, I quite like the artillery potential there, even if we incur risks taking it. Rest assured, I still intend to define a conventional line of attack out there, and even with the consideration of the great efforts and manpower needed to endeavour it, I still believe it possible to spare a battalion or two for the mountaineering endeavours... Requesting permission to prepare for both matters, your Majesty. »

Captain Kelga'an nodded as the Major-General explained what he would like to do with his forces. As always, Yinchorr's forces were way much paltrier than the Galidraan's. But, as always too, the number didn't count -- quality far above quantity for the TodHusars.

« The Crusade can provide the assistance of the Holy Jury, should there be need to further remove these darksiders from the area. [...] We can make use of the Crusade's repulsorlift regiments there as well. The scouts will be able to share the intel from their drones to your armored divisions, which will give you precise target locations to fire upon. »

As the Mirialan ended his phrase, the Captain took the floor to directly talk to the Empress: « My men are ready to reinforce both the Imperial and Ashlan forces, your Majesty, » he said, « I brought three companies from the TodHusars Corps with me and, if you want it, I can have elements from the Reptile Brigade by thirty-six hours. My forces will be able to act as patrolling and shock units in the surroundings. »

« Permission granted, general! »

This was the signal for the Imperial forces. The Captain was about to stand up and go when the Eternal Empress took the floor again:

« Gentlemen, it looks like an admiral from the Elysium Imperium will be joining the meeting, she'll be working for the Eternal Empire through the Contractors' Guild. With this, we can also increase our superiority in space and the chance of Sith ships getting in unnoticed will be smaller. »

The situation started to be truly interesting.​

iJ252rR.png

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

ChVAW7n_d.webp

<"I didn't go that far. Maybe you don't like foreplay? I feel sorry for your lover!">

Kralmus chuckled at that, even in spite of his irritation at the nimble little warrior. Truth be told, he'd never had much interest in lovers. Certainly he'd experimented with a few in his youth, and found each experience pleasurable... but that was all, moments of fleeting pleasure. There was something missing in him, an inability to care about other people, and that kept him from ever forming deep connections with any of those lovers. He'd ultimately decided that traditional intimacy was more trouble than it was worth. Kralmus Orr preferred the intimacy of the fight, the struggle of minds and bodies to overcome each other, with blood and death as the stakes.

It was far more exciting than the tiresome courtship dances that couples all over the galaxy stumbled through...

... and it often led him to his other favorite kind of intimacy: his cannibalistic feasting on the fallen. Was there anything more intimate than ingesting another person's flesh? As that tender meat broke down in Kralmus's stomach, dissolved by his digestive acids, all the wonderful nutrients flowed through his body. The butchered pieces of his foes became part of him, giving strength to his limbs, sating his hunger. Kralmus had encountered some cultures that believed eating a person gave you their strength through some strange, spiritual process. The Mandalorian didn't really believe that, but he certainly did gain physical strength from sentient nourishment.

And honestly, he liked the fear that his cannibalism caused all that witnessed it, liked it just as much as the taste.

But before he could indulge himself with a grim but satisfying feast, Kralmus had to catch and kill his prey. His missile attack had him off to a good start on that, though he hadn't managed a direct hit with it. The other Mandalorian, thinking quickly, had launched her own jetpack missile, intercepting his... though the ensuing blast had been close enough to knock her out of the sky. She plummeted five meters to the ground, a fall that could easily break bones, though Kralmus suspected that her armor's internal padding would save her from serious injury. Still, he had her right where he wanted her now: grounded, stunned, and temporarily disarmed.

Maneuvering his jetpack lower, the cannibal descended from the skies, making a controlled landing not far from where Silhana had fallen. He slowly stalked toward her, unslinging his mighty axe once more - he really did vastly prefer it to the inelegance of blaster weapons. "That's enough foreplay for me," he hissed, raising the weapon high. His plan was to skewer her to the ground with the sharp point on the bottom of the weapon's haft, pinning her like an insect in some entomologist's display case. "Time for the main event." The pink-armored Mando was going to need to move quickly if she wanted to avoid a couple of meters of soundsteel through the chest.

----------------------------------
At the same time, Vaux was running for cover under a hail of Mawite fire. The explosive dart hit and stuck, but the lightning gun's deadly electric arc went wide, and most of the blasterfire failed to strike the retreating Mandalorian - not that it'd been likely to penetrate her armor anyway. That was the trouble with a battle in which virtually all of the participants were protected with beskar armor - it tended to take special weapons in order to bring them down. Case and point, Vaux's return fire - though accurate, with three of her five bolts hitting Death's Hand warriors - was powerful enough to knock the Mandos back a step, bruising them under the armor, but nothing more.

Andrae Rook jerked her head at Vaux's cover, then made a little circle in the air with her finger. At her silent signal, the five-man squad began to move up. Two of the warriors unleashed a constant stream of blasterfire toward Vaux, aimed to keep her head down and force her to stay in cover, while the other three moved in closer. Then they swapped, two more providing covering fire from fresh positions, while three moved up. The third, without the blaster, carried the lightning gun... and he was always on the move, because he was the one who needed to flank Vaux and fry her in order to end this. Slowly he circled around Vaux's cover, getting ready to unleash a fresh electrical blast.

"You know, pretty sure surviving the invasions of the dar'jetii should tell you if I care about being outnumbered! I've spent years protecting vod and refugee alike from them...." Andrae just laughed at that reply, a thinly-veiled jab at Death's Hand and its alliance with the assorted Dark Side cults of the Maw - some of which were Sith. "Sounds like you're just bad at picking the winning side," she shot back, even as she laid down covering fire. "Our people's history is full of cooperation with the Sith. It led to some of our greatest conquests." A self-satisfied grin spread across her face, though it wasn't visible thanks to her helmet. "Even the Enclave knows that."

"Just ask their Warmaster,
Romul Saxon Romul Saxon , if he enjoys that Force Destruction gauntlet of his. That's a Sith power."

"He was happy to wield it against us at Tython. No Sith, Some Exceptions, apparently."

Artas Tel Alam

A

tyOtHa5.png

"I am not a Jedi, I am a Valkyrja and Ashla's avatar."

Artas furrowed his brow. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She was right about one thing - she was no Jedi. They usually shut up and got to the business of fighting when it came down to it, but this one still had a lot of prattle left in her. Valkyrja. Bah. Sounded like an airspeeder model.

Artas closed the gap between them and swung to decapitate her, but she vanished and reappeared elsewhere. Poof. Gone. His blade sliced through air and he scowled at the empty space she had previously occupied.

He could understand, in a way. If Artas were a Jedi, he'd run from him too. They were so often less concerned with forthright conduct than he was. This one at least had the excuse of saving some weird kid that had wandered onto the battlefield.

Iren and Moksh had been trying to kill it. Why such small child required the both of them working in tandem was utterly beyond him.

But now the Valkyrja was completely occupied keeping them at bay, so Artas reached out towards her with a gauntlet-clad hand, lips thinning as he focused on one of the paired blades she had slung on her back.

He picked one at random - Kaldr Draugr. The cold ghost blade. Though he didn't know that, obviously. It rattled in its sheath and in the next second, it would slide out and float elegantly through the air - crossing the short distance and landing deftly in his outstretched hand.

Unless someone did something to stop it. But that would have the unpleasant result of splitting their focus and leaving them at the mercy of his brothers.

Objective: 4. Try to stop the ritual
Equipment: Two KC-77N Hybrid Pistols - Melee Weapon: Yellowbladed standard lightsaber - Clothing/Armor: Aegis Of The Watch
NPC Companion: Buddy
Allies: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir - Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust - Open
Enemies: Isar Isar - Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam - Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam - Artas Tel Alam - Open

The feeling of stasis upon Rolins arm was slow, creeping, he didn't notice until it was too late, his own arm betraying him as it clung to his chest, the emitter of his light saber pointed to his own heart. He couldn't move it. Panic erupted in Rolins chest as he glared at the approaching sith Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam . He was clearly being underestimated, viewed as simple prey, a toy to be played with, and then tossed away when it breaks. Anger and frustration bloomed, replacing the panic as his free hand reached for the pistol at his side, quick as a flash, and aimed it at the sith.

Only for the panic to return in full force, slamming into him as he watched, eyes wide, as Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam twirled over his fellow sith like a practiced dancer, a twisted smirk plastered on his face.

Rolin twisted his body in an attempt to dodge the blow, or at the very least lessen the effect. His helmet would protect him, but a strong enough blow would disorient him enough for either of the bastards to land a swift, killing blow. He brought his free arm, blaster still in hand, in an attempt to block the blow of the siths lightsaber with the phrik plated gauntlet of his armor. But he didn't reach out in time, the siths crimson blade an inch away from his back.

But then, as if appearing from nowhere, Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , popped into existence in front of him, blocking the blow.

She then stood in front of him spouting out words of "weaker" "weakest link" and "More suitable and worthy opponent".

It was humiliating.

He felt shame, and humiliation flare within him, teeth clenching. He needed no help! He needed to face his foes on his own, otherwise, he had no right to call himself a Warden of the Shroud, he'd never rise to the levels of a knight if he needed the help of others, let alone some crazed priestess in armor!

The fact that if she wasn't there, he would most likely have been injured, only made him angrier. Along with him just now discovering she was his superior.

Rolin clenched his teeth, angry both at himself and Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , only wanting to prove himself capable in battle but each chance he had he was forced to either run away or be coddled by those above him.

Last edited:
Objective: Cameo Doting
Equipment: Who the feth wired this ship?
Allies: My Sweet Tel Alam Bois Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam Artas Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam
Enemies: The rodent nesting in the command console

~~~some pretty filler flowers here~~~

A crackle bit into the comm-links of the Tel Alam Trio, followed shortly by static and the sing-song voice of a-one digital dame.

Hello boys...

kzzztch

...how's the marauding going? Are you winning yet?

bzzzrt-blip

What do you all want for dinner? I'm nearly finished rerouting the circuits in the ship.

Also, there's a rodent living in the command console. Should I put it in your room, Iren?

~~~some more pretty filler flowers here~~~

Last edited:

Objective: Patrol Evaar'la Yaim
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage, Healing Blaster type A

Untitled197-20220729230851.png
Anashjabssmiled ruefully as her and her vod scored a couple of kills, it was rarely a victory to kill other mandalorians, but it needed to be done. Her small victory was short lived she saw the crackling blade, a blade she recognised from eternal empire log. 'Chit!' she uttered to herself, but but she would show now weakness. As the false mandalor approached her she ignited her second blade and asked for a blessing. Ensuring to pray foe her allies at the same time.

"You wear the armor of my people, but that does not make you one of us."

"Your people? I'd rather be a proud mandalorian than a slave to the Mawites and their Sith allies."

As he brought his blade down upon her she raised her shoto above her to block, he was strong, but she had expected that, she allowed his rage fuelled strength to spin her in the air allowing her reverse grip primary blade to whip round in to play and attempt a strike with its powerful varperline blade, aiming for the joints in his armour. No doubt his speed to match his impressive strength, but she would show him how fast she was. Whether he blocked or not she would bring her leg round and kick the side of his calf hard. They were both armoured to the chance of injury was less then negligible, but she hoped to knock him off his balance, even a couple of seconds while he righted himself might give her an opening.

Anashja was an individual more balanced in the force than most of her peers so she could fight down the fear she currently felt fighting against a man who no amount of dishonorable behaviour could take away from his martial skill. His rage was consuming and she could feel it, but the Litr Gryttr in her chest kept her own mind clear and shielded her from his corruption.

"So passionate, so angry? It's a shame, you could be a great warrior, but are nothing but a weapon welded by your masters, pity" she was trying to anger him more, it was high risk considering his chosen fighting style, but she hoped he might make a rash decision or underestimate her.

NL0MTZzKvEjwdK_r5Qbxi7Dst0yEl4ZQ9SqiPU_OVaho310ZeKJAlTaptleV9Ob-hDCTEwf9OosgtetySgJiG83ENjWy16duZUmOtz2Pxw61hKMDbjJtfFQZ0Aipip4piE6jQPg06uspLZhgmIjAKdE
Objective: Scout Maw Forces on Panatha
Allies: EE │ HI ( Lucretia Lister Lucretia Lister )
Neutral: TE │ AC
Enemies: BotM ( Ronar Ronar Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall )
Unit Support: Siren Corps (25) │ Nuetralizers Model 1 / 2 / 3 (25)
Direct Engagement: Ronar Ronar

In springing the trap, the Siren had no intention of leaving her squad defenseless.

“Five Mawite signatures closing in. Get ready for gas.” Esmeralda said, before quickly swapping her disruptor rifle for the shotgun. However, the Siren hadn’t switched to her shotgun because she anticipated close-quarters combat, but rather, because of the fact that her disruptor would be effectively nullified inside of the gas. Her brothers did the same, with Ralph swapping his elemental carbine for an assault rifle, while Ralof exchanged his disruptor for a scout rifle.

“Gas out!” The Siren shouted. Suddenly, a salvo of six key-sized nano missiles launched from the active defense system mounted on her right thigh, before going off in a plume of pink smoke that filled the immediate area around the trio. It came only just as the Wolves' suppressing blaster fire rained down on their position, neutralizing the incoming lasers so that their effects were reduced to the equivalent of a hard slap.

However, in working to protect her brothers, Esmeralda had failed to recognize the threat coming from above.

The Magnar’s vibroaxe struck true on its mark, striking the diminutive Siren on the crown of her helmet and causing the Siren to lose her grip on her shotgun as she crumpled to the ground, temporarily stunned by the force of the blow. Fortunately her energy barrier had absorbed the worst of it, albeit at the cost of its entire charge.

The shield had saved her life once, but it wouldn’t be able to do so again.

46FRxMJ.png

Allies: Maw
Enemies: Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk
Equipment: The Hunger, Kyrel's Armor, Necrochasis, Lightsaber

All Kyrel saw in the moment was pure red. The satisfying crunch of her body slamming into the duracrete. With his free arm in full control over tossing her around like a rag doll, she seemed powerless to stop him. The runes of the spear flashed as it kept her other weapon away from his own. It was all but assured that she seemed at his mercy after brutal attacks. It brought him joy just to see her own form making a shape into the duracrete a testament to the monsters own strength.

She was not without her own tricks. When she came to she tried her best to strike back by jabbing at his arm with a knife. “Do you think that pig sticker will do anything?” He questioned in a irritable growl. Then after several jabs came the sound of frantic beeping. She was trying to clear only a short distance between the two. His eyes focused quickly on the beeping of the pommel, then it all exploded and came, yet another inhuman screech from the monsters vocal chords. There was a clouds of black smoke that enveloped him, giving a short reprieve to the red headed warrior.

When the smoke cleared Kyrel’s right arm was seen blown clean off, yet the monster was still standing. The scowl that locked on the woman before him narrowed. “Do you think you can kill me… Did I not tell you before…” He paused as he seemed to be in pain. What emerged out of the stump of his right hand looked to be a mix of black necrotic flesh, and the red glow of bled Kyber crystals. Soon the flesh warped and contorted where the kyber crystal took the form of a blade. “You can’t kill me…” He said with deadly intent. His movements were not quick, instead they were slow as he made another advance towards her.

When he was close enough with his spear, he opened up with a semi circular strike with the spear. The long reach of the blades aimed for her head, before making an attempt in a return strike towards her torso of that should fail.

5th POST
5QvyV3T.png

LAST HOUR
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io
Enigma Actual Enigma Actual Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Saul Vandron Saul Vandron
Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Wolfram Triko Wolfram Triko
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE FOG, FEAR THE SHADOWS - PART 5
ZBMTGgG.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

~=I won't leave you alone, Thomas, I won't leave forever. I am coming back. Not to mention that you can call me anytime. I'm not going to die, I'm just going on maternity leave. As women are used to in normal civilised societies. I haven't reached the end of my revenge yet. And you have no right to ask me to find a happier life. Even Asher accepted and realised in his final moments that it was not possible!=~

Barran was sneaking past a Mawite ritual of sorts, seeking not to disturb it in respect for the faith, even if Thomas himself was running a little short on it; it wasn't his place to say, it wasn't his party to rain on, for none would ever survive such mis-endeavours. Such were the ways of the powers in the Brotherhood of the Maw, and most of the time, none of the activities between any participants would ever bleed through or interrupt the other, not with so much on the line every time, and certainly not with the fact all would have far too much to deal with in the first place.

~=Family…? Thomas…=~

And yet, in the process of sneaking westward for a better peak at his enemies from a distance, the telepathic responses of Mercy would put a temporary halt to his movements, left standing in the middle of a ferny grove as her words further-tested the Warlord's patience. Slipping back into the treeline as he listened on, the understanding of the gravity of his previous statements appeared to be taken in a way that raised concerns, making a natural truth appear far more revelatory than it really was, though the Bloodhound would only have himself to blame without any elaboration offered on the matter. Kala'myr's mind was burdened enough with grief and rage without any added confusions adding to the weight she carried already, but Barran was still unimpressed, and though there was no doubt she knew what was at stake by then, the Serennoan was still raising the Woad's eyebrows in concern.

~=Why?=~

~=Just like the family from my first life, I never got to pick an' choose my family in this one either. All that remains is our duty to look out for each other - as it is for us to do so for your children also.... They don't need this,"Uncanny-Valley", Keilara you speak of. They need the one who struggled an' suffered to ensure their survival, they need their real mother.=~

Originally intending to trail off for effect, necessity guided the Bloodhound's hand once more, as residual aches and pains would take precedence for a moment or two, bringing out a small growl in the moments between telepathic responses. Small flashbacks from his childhood would bring headaches and aches all over his body by then, and though they had been lesser to the agonies he had felt before, the weakened state the Bloodhound was in was no doubt compounding the pain he was dealing with. Caused by small, brief flashes of memories of his own mother, the healing effect of her influence in his upbringing wasn't enough to contend with his waking agonies, rendering one of the few positive experiences in his life into nothing but another wave of excruciation to endure along the way.

~=I speak not for my sake, nor for yours or,"Asher's", sake for that matter. I waive my right gladly, but it will not stop me from speaking out for the sake of your son and your daughter.... And though it is likely to infuriate you, someone has to do it. Kinda comes with the,"Family", territory.=~

The Woad had spoken his mind as well as could be hoped from him under the circumstances, and was certain that he had said all that was needed to be said on the matter, choosing in that moment to stand and to continue his quiet, westward scouting patrol as the ritual continued on without interruption behind him. With nothing left to say on Mercy's role as the mother of the Mongrel's children, the focus on his task at hand, as difficult though it was to keep a hold on, (especially on that occasion) returned slowly and steadily as he watched out for any potential threats from behind the treeline, letting the fog around him do it's work as the family matter compartmentalised itself for a while.

<"Sir! Not a local report, but data has been received that Maw forces have crossed over to the Bakuran Hypergate and north to the planet Evaar'la Yaim.">

<"Good.... Lessens the severity of our situation somewhat. Though with that being said, I think we should be careful about the ritual in the north - something tells me they intend to do some damage here. Bloodhound out!">

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
iJ252rR.png
Objective: Protect her home
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Allies: EE/AC/Empire | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Open
Enemies: Maw | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I have to say it was definitely not my day. Although I didn't break any of my bones, my ribs and several other bones were bruised or cracked. And I even got a minor concussion. I was hoping that I wouldn't throw up in the helmet, because I was also quite dizzy. I can't tell you how much I hate fighting Mandalorians. I grumbled a little. Also, I couldn't help but growl loudly to others, for example to my boyfriend and lover, Arturo Braga Arturo Braga . I hated fighting Mandalorians. This should be banned.

Why did they have to be each other's enemies?

But at least I had a few seconds to pull myself together because my opponent, this Kralmus Orr… what an idiot name was that? Or which clan is he a member of? I couldn't answer these, but in any case, he didn't seem to want to finish the fight quickly, which gave me enough time to be somewhat less vulnerable. Not too much, but more than if he came right after me. Finally, to my misfortune, he landed, not too far from me, and pulled out that huge axe and spear in one. It looked like I wouldn't be able to avoid melee.

<"You can have a pretty boring and bleak life!"> I replied.

While he was coming, I didn't stand up yet, instead I took the two beskads in my hands. I already had an idea of what I was going to do. I could only hope that it would work, or the next moment I'd be a skewered pink Mando being impaled into the planet's soil. It would be an unpleasant and embarrassing development. This is not how I wanted to die, I don't want to die. However, I grinned under my helmet for a moment at the man's words. He didn't know he was right with what he thought. Just not because of what he thought; whatever it is, I'm not a mind reader.

<"Agree, big boy!"> I told him.

Among my plans was to try to stab or cut him in the groin from below, or at least in that certain sensitive area. It could be quite painful, but before that I didn't want him to do what he wanted. If all is true, I see him raise his weapon to stab me. If he does that, at that moment I will activate the whistling birds, which will immediately fly in his direction. I hoped this would distract him because that's when I jumped up from the ground and swung at him. After a few steps, I "fell" and, sliding on the ground, approached his legs. I tried to cut or stab him at the most vulnerable point or area in the groin and upper thighs.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Venyxa Tel Alam

V
Objective: Cameo
Equipment: purple & sass
Allies: Tel Alam Fam Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam Artas Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam Qora Tel Alam Qora Tel Alam
Enemies: hunger (and balanced nutrition)

~~~some pretty filler flowers here~~~

The invitation was not extended to her, because -- well, she supposed that only those slaying and marauding got a vote on what was for dinner. But fuck that. Venyxa's contribution was just as valuable, even if it was not as tangible. She was leveraging her contacts in the underworld to track down leads, leads on things that would mean Big Business™ for the Tel Alams. I'm helping, the petulant purple princess insisted to herself.

Before anyone else could respond, the Keshiri tapped her comlink, and she spoke with a kind of manic insistence that seemed somehow out of place with her gently lilting accent.

Tasty Dried Critters!

pzzkch

It's not fast food --

weee-zzzop

-- it's fresh food delivered fast! Ooh - there's also a Flangth-2-Go nearby, but -- TDC is twice as good and twice as cheap! Sending coordinates now. Let's see, that'll be two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large diet soda.

nnhhszzzch

...and what do the rest of you want?

~~~some more pretty filler flowers here~~~

tyOtHa5.png

Gûdjoti

: Iron Mountains, intersecting pathways toward the Ruins.

Allies: Isar Isar | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Artas Tel Alam
Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

DHGyR0O.png

The power-bloat – Masters so fat with Force, they think everything they say and do possesses its own gravity; that it would draw people to it regardless of content, and sometimes even warp time, allowing them to keep going back to twenty seconds ago to add new little quips and lines in the sand. Shatterpoint upon shatterpoint until the viewport is so obscured it's impossible to gauge where one was anymore.

It gets to their head, slows their reflexes -- the fact entirely unimaginable that their words hold very little weight at all, and that time might march on without them. This Sith Knight and his brothers marched with it.

"If I die, there will be no—"

"Thank you,"

One Mississippi, Two Mississippi…

-body left, but that won't happen."

"-brother."

…Three Mississippi, Four Mississippi

She said gently, honestly.

Rolin pushed against Moksh's Force Grip.

As Moksh rounded Artas' shoulder, what impressed him the most about Rolin was that, midst all the noise and the false security offered by the padawan's self-named protectors, the boy identified Moksh as the source of his paralysis – a fact emphasized by the gunshot round not spinning in Artas' direction.

Suddenly, Rolin stopped resisting. Moksh presumed, watching the Warden's free hand go for his blaster, that this was because the struggle would throw off his shooting. With no resistance, Moksh could divide his own attention. Moksh's hands already out like an evil wizard, acting as a focus for his telekinesis, the Rattataki simply gestured with the index and middle finger of his left hand, giving the gunshot the slight nudge of redirection to send its trajectory harmlessly into the dirt.

The Gûdjoti had entered this fight believing Rolin Doan to be easy prey, but the Warden was quickly showing them that, of the three Jedi present, he was the only one worthy to be here at all.

He would immediately reclaim his grip on the padawan's saber arm, holding him in place as his brother, Iren, made his descending strike.

"I am not a Jed-"

"He is talented,"

Five Mississippi…

"-i. I am a Valkyrja and Ashla's avatar."

Moksh stated flatly. Perhaps it was a suggestion to Iren to keep the padawan.

Six Mississippi…Seven Mississippi...Eight Mississippi.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Nine Mississippi…Ten Mississippi…Eleven Mississippi.

Moksh would hope to feel Rolin's push back against the telekinetic grip on his arm again, but would not wait too long for it if it were never to come. If it presented itself, Moksh would fling his own arms to the left as if heaving a keg into the back of a pick-up truck, the result being a reinforced throwing of Rolin's arm in a similar direction – the goal to hyperextend the limb, or shake his lightsaber loose, or throw his arm out of socket, or even just spin him around or knock him over into Iren's onslaught, but whether or not any of that happened is hard to say (and frankly, I'm not even sure how it would even be appropriate or efficient to take this hit, considering the current quantumania)

"There are four of them... rather unfair odds, they clearly need more help."

"I agree and they can still count themselves lucky that Gei is not here today. It would be a humiliating defeat."

It was time for an intermission, the Masters partaking in a little chat while the padawan fought for their objective -- Ashla's Children's Crusade, perhaps?

For the record, the conversation is an additional eight Mississippis.

One either takes the Initiative or someone else surely will.

DHGyR0O.png

There is a mountain. There is no mountain. There is a mountain.

It's zen koan about the Buddhist path to wisdom – seeing beyond a concrete reality, piercing through preconceptions and impermanence, to once more seeing things as they are. The Force.

Without a basic understanding of this, a Jedi or Jedi adjacent could not hope to move things with their minds. Moksh not only understood it, he breathed it. So it was no surprise that Eina would or could teleport – the material world wasn't real.

She was there, then she wasn't, then she was there.

Reaching across his midsection, the Sith Knight gripped his lightsaber and ignited the blade. With a flurry of pretty cool hand twirls, he deflected any incoming projectiles that might have filled the space, and advanced upon the oddly stifled combat between Iren and Rolin.

Why do you carry an umbrella? Incase it rains.

Eina, a beacon of lightside on this planet of wickedness, suddenly vanished. But she didn't destroy herself. She didn't go invisible, sneak over between the two assailants, then reappear. Her loud aura slipped into the everything and coalesced in a new space – overtop Rolin, facing Iren, with Moksh to her back.

First there is a Jedi

Passive in disposition, he chambered his right hand upon the lightsaber hilt on his back and approached the downed Rolin

Then there is no Jedi

Moksh, "eyeing" the gathering lightside energy, jammed the lit lightsaber of his left hand into it, like a key into a lock.​

Then there is.

And when Eina appeared, shouting and degrading both the Sith and the Padawan, she would do so by manifesting around his blade, likely incinerating her midsection and accompanying armor if she could not find another way to displace it.

Stepping through, he drew his left blade out with the intention of sawing through her spine, while, like an executioner, his right hand brought down his other blade diagonally across her shoulder, head, and back, before escaping out along her left wing so that Artas could steal her sword.

He never heard Qora. With everyone to be present already present, he had left his comm off. His senses within the Force kept peripherally aware of Faust -- the lightsider pimple on the Panatha's back. His material senses stayed tuned to the Jedi-adjacent before him, right-blade chambered over his left shoulder, left blade off to the side in his left hand -- ready to fight, should it survive.

DHGyR0O.png

Last edited:
5QvyV3T.png

Objective: Wreak havoc in the Imperial lines
Allies: BOTM/DH/SH - Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene
Enemies: EE/Empire/AC - Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io
Loadout: Bloodreaver vibroaxe, cortosis sword, SHT-07 "Hound" armor, HH-38 "Geysa" hybrid pistol

The sound of his vibroaxe connecting was the sweetest of music to Ronar’s ears. His feet hit the ground as his target flew back, weapon leaving numb fingers as she crashed to the ground. Ronar stood straight, expecting to see a cascade of blood spilling from the fallen soldier, only to be faced by a woman stunned, but still very much alive. His rage growing once more, he gripped Bloodreaver and began moving towards the armored warrior.

The Lord of Wolves stalked through the pink fog like a predatory animal, every muscle tensed and flooded with the adrenaline of battle. The rasp of his Hound respirator echoed ominously with each breath and each step towards his target. Ronar was gone once again, the thrill of war and thirst for blood allowing nothing but instinct to remain. He reached his opponent and hefted his vibroaxe, attempting to kick her to her back to make the final killing blow.

“Die, weakling,” he commanded.

Meanwhile, the four Violet Wolves were momentarily shocked when their hail of laser fire failed to have any effect on the enemy droids. For a moment they were stuck, but training and instinct quickly kicked in. Dawi and Hornath continued to yell their battle cry, dropping their rifles and drawing their melee weapons, charging towards the droids to meet them face to face. From the sides of the ravine, Tegash and Kellain also dropped their rifles, drawing their own melee weapons and joining in the ear-splitting cacophony, leaping from the sides of the ravine to descend on the droids below.

Curse | Darth Maledictio
Shadow Emperor of the Shadow Empire, The Shadow Dragon, One of leaders of the Spear, Nite inner circle member, First Archon of the Primyn Group
tyOtHa5.png
Objective: Perform the ritual
Equipment: Lightsaber | Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Open
Allies: Maw | Open
Enemies: EE/AC/Empire | Open
kAQi7Ek.png
[ Dominion of Destiny ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Curse still didn't stop casting spells and neither did the cultists who were with him. The machine more and more greedily absorbed the Force channelled into it during the ritual. And the object started to respond more and more. More and more rifts were created not only in this area, but also on the entire planet. Earthquakes began, and the ground began to crack in a south-easterly direction toward the ocean. And into another direction, which was the centre of the planet. Curse found this information very interesting. However, the machinery only reached these places, but did not make any effect on them…

And that's when Curse understood.

The machine was nothing more than a mediating machine, with the help of which it is possible to act much stronger and farther than the Force user would otherwise be able to do. Here's how one can use it. He reached into the Force and channelled his power around the machine, grabbing the Force there. As soon as he ate this, he already felt and knew that if he did it, the machine would be destroyed. Fully. For a moment he felt sorry that this would happen, but he was going to carry out what he came for.

But first, he wanted to get rid of the most dangerous element that could stop him, and in the process, he wanted to control the entire planet. As he tried to reach out after Eina in the Force, a huge and powerful earthquake shook the area due to the earlier crack in the southeast direction, the ground cracking all the way from the ritual site to the ocean. A rift was created in the direction of the Netherworld, and the area around the physical rift began to fill with lava. The wake of the events the jungle caught fire in several places and the whole place began to emit strong Dark Side energy and the darkness started to cover and embrace the territory.

Darkness began to spread in all directions across the planet, and the man reached out in Eina's direction and in one move in the Force and he banished the avatar from the planet, straight back to where she belonged, the Netherworld.

After that, he reached even deeper and grabbed all the Force energies on and around the planet to control it.

The ritual continued and almost came to an end. The Sith Lord began to corrupt the planet…

The catastrophes have begun…

qBCnhVd.png

CnYCoEj.png

5QvyV3T.png

Objective: Pick a fight, fighting is good for the mind
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Tags: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Ronar Ronar | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr
Allies: Maw
Enemies: EE | AC | Empire

GM1OQzU.png

Superious cannot stay out of a battle and he's never shied away from a good duel or general fights. The Bloodhound can keep the handkerchief. Human goo was disgusting anyway. Something about the force turned angry, angry and burning with something else. A blessing and a curse, a blessing in a way he can nudge himself higher in the social fabric because he had a clear advantage, but a curse too as he consistently predicts when something suddenly goes sideways.

Even more frustrating was that there were enemies that needed to be stopped and he could head to where Ronar is. But still, there is the fact something is off with Bloodhound. Yet there seems to be less and less time to worry about it. The angry stabs of the Force picked his brain, there is a ritual up north. The effects are felt here too, but the many Non-Sensitives will soon feel it too. Superious wasn't too worried, only concerned. But experience often ended with everything indeed going to go sideways. Tython was a clear example. They removed the clot but the Sith Lord was still feeling the effect.

Still, when he was in the range of the enemy forces, he ignited his Lightsaber and joined the melee also making use of the chaos to score hits. Blasters were deflected but punches were thrown and taken with equal measure. They were on the watery ground and there was a rock nearby. The idea was to shock the army in one go, rather than a singular target at a time.

That is what he did and the lightning crackled and men fell screaming with the pain of electrocution. He didn't reach Darth status with just Lightsaber and Force skill alone. Superious looked over to The Bloodhound to keep an eye on his status before returning a left hook with a right one.

5B4F6C9C-CD43-49B9-9F74-2827355DEB4A.jpg

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

ChVAW7n.png

Taskmaster, we've traced her. We've found Mercy's hideout.

Tu'teggacha's commlink buzzed with the news, and his knobby hands fumbled frantically for the communicator, clumsy with giddy excitement. At last. Ever since their confrontation on Exegol, when the Ebruchi had become aware of Mercy's escape from his control - and, more importantly, of her pregnancy - the two of them had waged a shadow war within the Maw. The Taskmaster no longer cared about dominion over Mercy herself, though he did crave revenge on her for her defiance and deception. What he desired instead were her children - the twins, soon to be born, sired by The Mongrel.

He could shape those special twins into his greatest creations yet...

... greater even than their father, a legend among the Maw.

"Approach with caution," Tu'teggacha ordered, his attention now fully diverted from the armies he was supposed to be overseeing. At this point, the attack on Bakura could run itself - or so he hoped, because he had lost interest in micromanaging it. All of his focus was on making sure that, this time, Mercy and her offspring did not slip through his fingers. "Deploy everything you might need to storm that hideout. Leave no entrance unguarded. She must not escape this time." He paused a moment, then continued. "And take her alive! The children are everything. No harm must come to them."

"If any warrior hurts them, I shall make sure his suffering is eternal."

Was this it? Was this the moment he would get what he wanted?

Would Panatha be the place where they fell into his hands?

Soon, very soon, he would finally find out...

ChVAW7n.png

Their memories flowed together - their thoughts, their feelings, their hopes and dreams. They had shared many of them before, but not like this. Before they had spoken of such things, but now it was as if their minds had truly become one, each moment experienced as though both of them had lived it. Before, they had been two personalities within one mind, close together but still separate. Now the line between them blurred, drawing them so much closer, like two pieces of a broken pot that fit together seamlessly. Instead of one of them becoming less, or fading away, they were both becoming more.

It was overwhelming, but it was beautiful.

In their pasts there was joy, and there was also pain. There were things they had shared, times they had both suffered and struggled and leaned on each other while the Brotherhood's dark agents abused them, and things they had not shared before, times from before they had ever been drawn together. Over the past months and years they had gotten to know each other with words, but now thoughts and perspectives flowed freely between them. In their tender, wounded places, they found strength from each other. From the places where they felt happiness, they extended comfort for each other's sorrows.

Kallan held her close, two bodies made of thought rather than matter.

~ I love you, too, ~ he said. ~ We're each other's. Always. ~

iJ252rR.png

Gear: Modified Trayc'kal, Zygerrian Electro-Whip, Flare, PS-1 Particle Shotgun, Glastros Undercover Armor, Ultralight flight Beskar'gam
Tags: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr

Vaux sat behind cover, taking a breath as she let the entire cylinder fall out of the replacing it with another blaster set, but not before replacing the first round with a Boomer cartridge. This would be fun..... The dar'manda went on about how they had allied with Sith many times in the past. Vaux sneered a bit, looking back out for a second before ducking again to avoid the now constant fire.

"Oh yeah, and dar'manda allies have always ended up so great for us in the end." She quickly swapped her Trayx'kal to her left hand, gripping tight to the hilt of the Flare as she heard Andrae describe the Enclave leader using a Sith weapon. She chuckled to herself. Funny argument all things considered.

"Not a fan of the Enclave outlook either, but at least I'll go the Manda with a clean conscience.... Though I do agree with Saxon on one thing." Vaux would quickly tap a button on her helmet before firing the Boomer round off, and quickly look up before attempting to charge the one with the lightning gun, firing the Glastos's Whipcord for good measure. She had to admit, the Jedi allied companies had some good ideas with stuff. Her slap job modifications to her flight armor may not've been the best, but she could use it at least. If this worked, she'd press the Flair's hilt into a chink in the armor before igniting it. With any luck their body glove wasn't as lightsaber resistant as Beskar plating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom