Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magister Militum Dei

46FRxMJ.png

Scipio Kaarz: Magister Militum Dei of the Crusade

Tags:
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie , Bex Tarring Bex Tarring , Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an

kP1KTsJ.png

"I intend to stay quite close indeed, and will be personally leading Deus Company in the coming storm."

Fighting alongside Gowrie was quite the exciting notion to the Magister. During his time in the Imperial military, Scipio had seen firsthand the bravery, and, at times, absolute madness of Galidraani tactics. Brilliant soldiers all, even if they were sometimes quite unconventional in their application. Effective all the same. In truth, there was a part of Scipio that felt as if he would be getting back to his roots by accompanying them in the fight.

"The Hellhounds will certainly be welcome as well, Empress."

His attention turned to Nukth next, another face that was not familiar to him. Yet, he knew the Todhusars very well, as they had made a bloody name for themselves across countless battles.

"The Todhusars will certainly put to use. The Crusade will be deploying the Voss Commandos as well. The Crusade will welcome fighting alongside you and yours."

The mention of the Imperium produced a curious look on the Magister's face. He had little experience with those within the Imperium, though he had understood that the Crusade's relations with them had largely been positive. He was curious as to their military capabilities, as he had not fought alongside their forces before. Perhaps he would finally get the chance.

His eyes drifted back to the map, scanning the terrain as he considered the Crusade's resources in the area.

"Our grenadiers will be arriving soon enough, and will be deployed alongside our walker divisions. I have no doubt that our combined firepower with the tanks will be unmatched. Whatever defenses these darksiders can muster will not last long."

5m5qOKV.png

tyOtHa5.png

Heinrich Faust: Grand Marshal of the Ashlan Crusade

Allies:
Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

Enemies: Artas Tel Alam, Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam , Isar Isar , Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam

kP1KTsJ.png

Sanctus Dominus

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that one such as yourself perceives confidence as arrogance, darksider."

His words were resolute in tone, yet Heinrich could sense the battering against the walls of his mind as the stranger continued trying to bring him down. And in truth, some of the cracks were showing. His mind flashed back to Tython and the weeks following the battle. He began to think about when he had thought his friends had perished in that fight, and his sense of failure that had followed. So many failures...

No...

"What did I sacrifice?"

Never again...

"Everything."

Pushing the fear aside, Heinrich's free hand outstretched, unleashing a torrent of emerald plasma toward the man as the Grand Marshal stared him down. If this Sith had fought Heinrich following Tython, perhaps he would have managed to break his will. But he was no longer the broken man that he once was.

"You think that dominating the will of others makes you strong. Real strength comes from fortitude, not power..."

A deep breath followed as the Grand Marshal continued to concentrate on his target. He whispered one of the lines of the creed of the Ashlan Knights, keeping his opponent in his sights all the while.

"There is no doubt. There is faith."

The lightning was bursting for with greater ferocity now, dancing through the air as it made its way to the enemy. Heinrich would see this fight through, and Ashla willing, he would bring all of these darksiders to heel.

5m5qOKV.png

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom | Anonymous
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
46FRxMJ.png
Objective: Help the Maw forces with intelligence information | Continue to rebuild the mental defences and the mind palace.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Closed
Allies: Maw | Ronar Ronar | Erion Justeene Erion Justeene | Open
Enemies: EE/AC/Empire | Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io | Open
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

~ Mercy ~
I wish Asher had dared to take on our relationship as openly as Thomas did. But he couldn't do it, he was essentially the god of the Scar Hounds, the founder. Such a person could not be weak enough to love someone or have a family. Yes, under his rule and control we would have been killed. Thomas was different, he was appointed by Asher, anything he did was as if Asher gave his blessing to the changes. Even if it was contrary to what my husband stood for. Sometimes I still play with the idea of what our lives would have been like if we didn't have to hide.

~ You have no idea how I feel, how much it hurts that Asher is not here. He was the better parent from the two of us, he was more attached to the children and the kids to him, always was. I would show you, share with you how I feel, but I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it. I don't know what family is... I mean, I didn't have one, the first one I could call my family was Asher. Apart from him and the twins, I don't know what a family is. Or what does it mean. ~ I said honestly.

And I couldn't explain and tell him why they would be better off being raised by Keilara and Kallan. Because I couldn't tell him that Kallan exists. They would have a father and a mother, who they really are biologically parents of the twins. It was like we were both identical twins and the twins found each other. Only Asher and I were ambitious, and so were the children in that life. Little Asher is an elite athlete, Abigail is an artist and musician. This is how our ambition manifested itself in them.

But I had to protect Kallan…

~ I wish I could tell you why they would be in a perfect place with Keilara… maybe someday. Wait… ~ my voice trailed off.

I looked at the scanners as they indicated someone was approaching. I sent the mini droids out to see who was coming our way. Only Thomas knew where the base was, but he didn't say anyone was coming. So I expected the enemy, however, when the droids detected them, they could not identify the armour; and their cloth, they were mostly used in the Maw. That is why I sent out a message on the wavelength used by the Maw to turn back, because they will corrupt our own work and threaten us with the fact they'll reveal our shelter.

The whispering in my mind got louder and louder, giving me a headache, and I also had a bad feeling.

~ Thomas, why did you send soldiers to my hideout? Moreover, they don't even answer our calls. ~ I told and asked him. ~ I have a bad feeling about this. ~

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
I only had very few and faint memories of this process, but when he reciprocated what I was trying to do, I saw his thoughts, felt them, his feelings, saw his memories. Suddenly, it was another life in my mind, in my soul, another truncated life than I knew. It was beautiful and painful at the same time, knowing what Taskmaster had done to him, how he had been hurt when the Maw had captured him and broken him. But there were also many pleasant memories, most of which were connected to me. I could wrap myself in the feelings he had for me.

It was the most beautiful and wonderful feeling I've ever felt. We were still ourselves, but now we were so much more. We complemented each other much better than before. For the first time, I felt whole. It's like I found the other half of my soul. Until now it was just a saying, but now it was real. Now it's not just a phrase, a fantasy, but reality. That way, maybe Kallan will be able to remember the memories he lost because of the Maw. Together we might be able to get them back, everything. After all, now we could help each other much more easily.

~ Thank you! You have given me the most wonderful gift possible. ~ I whispered.

I snuggled into his arms and let him hold me close while I wrapped my arms around him, as I embraced him. I was still resting my head on his shoulder, it was such a peaceful, calm and intimate moment. I didn't want to spoil the moment, but in addition to happiness, I also felt great sadness. Now he was definitely feeling it too thanks to this special bond we had.

But despite all that, it was wonderful that we were able to do this without the Force, that we really got along so well and matched each other, as did Asher and Mercy. What was the chance of that? Perhaps the long and cruel acts of fate were tests to earn this feeling and each other. Because I don't know how one could achieve and experience a more beautiful feeling than this.

~ I secretly hoped that if we could do this, then I could understand what Mercy was feeling and maybe we could help her better. But now that I feel how much you complete me, how wonderful feeling these… ~ my voice trailed off. ~ Now I can imagine how Mercy can feel without Asher. How much both of them can suffer without each other and why she no longer finds the meaning of her life. I thought we could help her more easily with this, but now I'm even more confused than before. ~

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Last edited:
Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
tyOtHa5.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Allies: EE/AC/Empire | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan | Open
Enemies: Maw | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Isar Isar | Artas Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam | Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

The fight didn't turn out nearly as Eina had imagined. I mean, not in this place; here the woman thought and judged that everything was as fine as possible. What she meant was the ritual. Her former Valkyrja sensed exactly that whoever it was who performed the ritual was already able to reach everything on the planet with the help of the Force. They were somehow able to expand their power to an incredible extent. She saw the red and black signs of corruption appear in the Force. The entire planet's aura began to take on a sickly colour.

At times she considered it an incredible curse to be different from the living. That she was born and lived in the Netherworld and she was a Force entity and not a living creature.

It was precisely because of this that she felt the pain and suffering of the planet, and heard the silent screams for others. The former Valkyrja had to go to where the ritual was. Someone had to stop this. But at the same time, she had to protect the boy and Hei as well. She could feel how new rifts were created in the fabric of reality, not to mention the physical fissure that was created not so far from them.

One of the men answered rudely to her, oh! According to them, the words were not originally addressed to her. She wanted to attack and defend herself and the young man, she saw one or more of the knights trying to attack them. But before the attack and the intention to steal one of Eina's swords was formed, the woman sensed something in the Force. Something she didn't even have time to react to. Among mortals, she had very rarely encountered such a great power, such a strong Force Ability.

It felt as if someone grabbed her waist and started pulling her somewhere, towards a vortex that appeared behind her. In reality, this is exactly what it looked like, a tiny rift was created behind Eina, which sucked her in after two or three heartbeats, and closed after the impact. Eina didn't even have time to warn Heinrich or call out to him in the Force.

After she arrived home after the words of banishment on her, she fell to the ground somewhere in the Netherworld. The former Valkyrja didn't have time to look around, but when she looked up, three tall, cosmic horrors, Force entities were not far in front of her and they were looking at her. Eina got up from the ground and looked back at them.

"Valkyrja… oh no, Avatar. It's been a long time since we last met." they echoed at the same time.

"War… Death… Rebirth!" she greeted the three Avatars.

She already knew that she wouldn't be able to go back to Realspace easily, not without a fight.

Last post.​
Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Zj9brZK.png

Allies: Isar Isar | Artas Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam
Wallflowers: Qora Tel Alam Qora Tel Alam | Venyxa Tel Alam
Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan
Personal objective: Try and not be distracted

The sudden disappearance of Eina was disappointing. It made Moksh's beautiful symphony of movement practically useless, unless of course it had been his forceful attack that destroyed her physical form and sent her back to the Netherworld. This interpretation was not particularly useful for him right now... because Iren still had a kid to convince, but he was still suitably impressed by Moksh.

As a result his brother received a standing soft ovation from Iren. It was solely existing in his own mind, because he wasn't entirely gauche and wouldn't point out the beautiful moment. That would only ruin it further.

He had been setting a trap just for her. Spilling his blood around the grassy vale to ensnare her in this reality, so it would be possible to safely extract some samples from her before cutting her head off. Sadly it was not to be, but perhaps there would be a next time. A creature so unique and interesting as her... well, Iren couldn't help himself.

"See? They don't respect you..." Iren murmured with amusement as he took a few steps back to create more space between himself and Rolin. "And then they... abandon.. yo-."

Iren had a hard time keeping his focus in the moment, because-
{DISTRACTING TALK}
What do you all want for dinner? I'm nearly finished rerouting the circuits in the ship.

Also, there's a rodent living in the command console. Should I put it in your room, Iren?

{LOTS OF MORE DISTRACTING TALK}

...and what do the rest of you want?

Kept buzzing in his ear. The former Tomb Knight sighed and raised a finger to the Padawan. "Can you hold that thought?" Before quite obviously tapping his earpiece and standing up to his full height, no longer prowling like a hunter on the hunt.

"Guys, I am trying to convince a Jedi kid here that he'd be more respected with us than with the Child Lightside Soldier Program." Then he pinched himself between the brows, staffing off a headache... but only just so. "...but yes, please put the rodent in my room, sister, you know I never say no to a new pet."

Then refocusing his attention on the Padawan.

About to say something to him, before he realized something important. "Some fish would be good. I have been adapting the Mon Calamari diet since our last encounter." Cheerfully pleased before firmly disabling the link to the rest of the Tel Alams. He really had to focus here and besides... if there was something important than Artas would pass a message to him.

"So, anyway. Where were we again? Did I already point out the fact miss Lightside dropped you like a stone after underlining she doesn't trust you to pull your own weight?"

Again raising his lightsaber.

It might have seemed like a suicidal tendency to disengage his attention from the fight entirely.

Except that Moksh was right there to pounce on the padawan, if he turned his back to him to attack Iren while he was on the commlink.

Last edited:
46FRxMJ.png

Objective: Reaper
Equipment: Dusk Reaper x2 | Hair Sticks (Concealed knives) | CrushGasunts | Explosive Knife | Throwing Daggers | Double-bladed boot | X2 Laser knife | Neuronic whip | Multi-weapon | Smoke Bombs | Morturian energy disk | Echani light armor
Allies: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath | Myri Dara Myri Dara | DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie | Tyrell Lockhart | Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz | Bex Tarring Bex Tarring | Saul Vandron Saul Vandron | Hiran Avola Hiran Avola
Enemies: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Tags: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

8L9cWBG.png

"Do you think that pig sticker will do anything?"

Famous last words of the brave and stupid She though to herself as a grimaced smirk crossed her face.

Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep! Beep!
BOOM!

As the explosion blew apart his arm the impact sent her flying in the opposite direction. She went flying hearing the shrieks of the monster she was fighting. Her body came once more onto the duracrete ground with a thud in a lump face down. Her sword that had been in her right hand and was entangled with the spear had gone flying off in the opposite direction her other sword had gone earlier. The Hair sticks that had been holding up her hair dislodged, her red locks went wild in all directions. From her face down position her body felt heavy as she lifted her head, and the black smoke began to clear.

Through red locks covering her eyes and blurred vision she could just make out the shadowy image of a one armed man. She could her the pain in voice and she could feel it flowing through him yet he still stood. He spoke out to her with hat same cruel voice so guttural and twisted.

"Do you think you can kill me… Did I not tell you before…"

Elysium breathed heavy as she stared at the shadowy blurred figure as she tried to push her heavy body to its feet? As she did, she felt blood trickling down her forehead she thought to reach up and touch it to check if it was her blood or some of the black viscose from the Kyrel's arm. Before she could her jade eyes went wide in shock as the shadowy figures arm seemingly began to regrow into a blade. She made it to her feet and indeed her own crimson blood was pouring down from her forehead. She blew the red locks from eyes. Dazed and in a lot of pain her mind was telling her to run live to take on this monster another day.

"You can't kill me…"

He began his slow but steady advance towards her. She gritted her teeth as she stood there slightly hunched due to having several broken ribs. Her armor was covered in that black liquid the monster bleed from arm. Elysium took a breath closed her eyes and focused inward calling on Ta-ree to strengthen her. As she focused inwards her stance straightened and the pain became dulled, then her eyes opened going from Jade to a glowing gold color. As He came at her his movements seemed slowed to a snail's pace in her vision. She could see the outlines of the corruption around his spear and body as her vision cleared.

Her body twisted with superhuman agility and speed to dodge his incoming spear. As his sword came in for her head her left forearm came up to block it the sword arm hitting a shimmering wall of force light that took the shape of a shield. As the force shield collided with sword arm she knew the spear would come on the back swing for her, so she took one step forward in towards Kyrel and let out a telekinetic force scream. As she did several of the burnt-out buildings near by shook and broke apart and went flying in the opposite direction of Elysium.

"EVERYTHING DIES!!!!!"

5QAvx3s.png

6th POST
5QvyV3T.png

LAST HOUR
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io
Enigma Actual Enigma Actual Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Saul Vandron Saul Vandron
Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Wolfram Triko Wolfram Triko
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE FOG, FEAR THE SHADOWS - PART 6
ZBMTGgG.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

~=You have no idea how I feel, how much it hurts that Asher is not here. He was the better parent from the two of us, he was more attached to the children and the kids to him, always was. I would show you, share with you how I feel, but I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it. I don't know what family is... I mean, I didn't have one, the first one I could call my family was Asher. Apart from him and the twins, I don't know what a family is. Or what does it mean.=~

Thomas had been aware of the rabbit-hole of Mercy's secrets for a while by then, never daring to tumble down it for the chance of finding out things that would leave him with irrevocable regret for inquiring or listening to truths such as those Kala'myr had been reluctant to reveal, and seemingly for good reason at that. Her struggle with the concept of family alone was a revelation of itself, but still, the Bloodhound continued to listen as the Matriarch continued in her telepathic communications - hoping beyond reason that family would see sense and move on from her vengeance for the sake of her children.

~=I wish I could tell you why they would be in a perfect place with Keilara… maybe someday. Wait…=~

And without warning, the dreaded moment they discussed was upon them, henceforth bringing about the makings of the Maw's very first in-faction rivalry between tribes.

The very first strike of The Secret War.

Neither Barran nor Kala'myr were ready for the following moments, forced by fate to experience the moment they hoped would not come to pass on Panatha, an eventuality they both wished would not have happen at all, but the fact the Warlord and the Matriarch discussed it only recently was enough to indicate the kind of trouble they were likely to encounter in the jungles of Canthar Province. Mercy had said she planned to escape captivity in the event such misfortune tested them as it was by then, but it was fairly obvious that this would be easier said than done; especially in consideration of the individual they suspected was the one to attempt the Serennoan's capture, for none were powerful enough to even dare, none but the Taskmaster.

~=Thomas, why did you send soldiers to my hideout? Moreover, they don't even answer our calls.=~

By then, the Bloodhound was genuinely confused, as he was absolutely sure he hadn't sent anyone to guard a cave that none could locate but Mercy, a knock-on effect of the Matriarch expressed refusal of assistance in this matter. Making it all the more confusing was the fact that refused hails were only ever a habit of all the Maw's sworn enemies in the Galaxy, and with the Imperials, Eternals, Elysians and Ashlans alike surmised to be much too far away to be considered identifiable in this manner, it didn't take long for Barran to realise something was awry beyond that point. Besides the clear horror the Bloodhound was feeling in that moment, it would be dwarfed almost entirely by the rage, going from creeping up on Thomas as Tu'teggacha's subordinates were towards Mercy, to boiling dangerously close to the destructive fury that once assailed his closest friends within the Tri-Lunar clique.

'Not now.... Not here, surely!'

~=I have a bad feeling about this.=~
~=Mercy, pay close attention.... I can't send soldiers to a cave I never located - you need to RUN!=~

Her fate was in the hands of Rebirth by then, and Barran knew there was nothing that could be done, it was all down to Kala'myr and a god he couldn't bring himself to trust. However, grim though the outlook appeared, the tribe needed to continue on, and the Bloodhound was far from willing to give up the fight on Panatha; stubborn by blood and by nature, and being instructed not to let such vicious turns of luck dissuade him, the one-eyed Warlord wasn't ready to give up on account of in-faction provocations.

'Chit!'

Troop movements were seen in the south soon later, looping around to attack the Mawite deployment-zones in a flanking manoeuvre that would certainly cut of the Scar Hounds from the allies who remained available to them; this wasn't boding well for the Maw, and like his gut instinct told him on Mustafar and on Empress Teta alike, the tides were beginning to turn against them again. The advances into the Galactic Core had met their conclusion with a resoundingly aggressive counter, and it had been left to tribes of Marauders to weather the storm, with none taking quite so much punishment as the Scar Hounds had in the thickest of the hostilities. It was fair to say it would be years before the Maw could pose a threat to the peoples of the Galaxy, and in the drawn out process of suffering to find the toughest, most destructive allies in the Unknown Region, the realisation that more of his tribal subordinates would suffer in all of it was enough to drive the rage beyond the point of reason.

Watching on as the opposing Special-Forces units veered around eastward, Barran ground his back teeth in the process of clenching his jaw, closing eyes and inhaling through his nostrils before he sighed,'You want odds like these, aye?', in acceptance of his reliance on faith once more. But this time, the Woad's silent prayer would be offered to Rebirth in a loveless appeal to a higher power, in calm, unconditional reverence to an Avatar who feared him, and in clear contrast to the poetic, amorous beseeching in the months and years before.

'If not for me, then help for the sake of my tribe. You owe us that much at least, but I still have faith you will watch over them.... You're still a god after all, greatest of our Three. Hail Rebirth.'

As he lifted his head from prayer, the man who would be king of Marauders would watch his foes for another moment or so before turning away and sneaking off northward again, only to find a pile of bodies a minute or so into his northward escape, along with Superious, kneeling and slow-breathing from exertion just a short distance away from what was assumed to be the bloody, lightning-burned remains of forward-operating Spec-Ops units. 'Not bad, Erion.... Not bad at all.', Barran admitted, kneeling down next to him for a moment as he sheathed his Romphaia, taking into account that Justeene had been deploying a lot lately, just as the Woad himself had been, but deep down knew that using such advanced and heavy powers would naturally sap more energy from an Ubese who was far more powerful with his midichlorian control.

<"All Tri-Lunars, this is the Bloodhound! Make your way northeast, it is time to make our presence felt on Panatha.... The Age of Expansion is over - but a Golden-Era for Marauders has only just begun. Find me and I will tell you why I know this to be true, but you need to hurry. Bloodhound out!">

'Alright, brother. Lets get moving - not far to go anyway. An' where we're gawn, you get to ask whatever question burns your mind the most. Dibs on scout-role this time, but stick close.'

Last edited:
Objective: 4. Try to stop the ritual
Equipment: Two KC-77N Hybrid Pistols - Melee Weapon: Yellowbladed standard lightsaber - Clothing/Armor: Aegis Of The Watch
NPC Companion: Buddy
Allies: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust - Open
Enemies: Isar Isar - Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam - Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam - Artas Tel Alam - Open

Rolin's eyes widened in shock with an indiscernible feeling in his gut as he watched Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir just…vanish. In less than two heartbeats, she was gone, as if she were never here, not even the slightest trace of her force signature could be felt.

"…what?"

As he looked to where the avatar once was, he saw one of the sith, Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam , standing barely a lightsabers distance from him, staring at Rolin, eyes piercing into Rolin's own, making the Warden Initiate feel small, like a porg cornered by a wolf.

Rolin, as quickly as he could, took a large step back, to create distance between him and his two opponents, who he now had to face alone. But he knew, that within those few seconds of shock, one of them could have easily taken his life with just a single swing of their crimson blades. But they didn't. That fact fills Rolin with no small amount of dread and uncertainty. He was imbalanced, shook, he needed to calm himself, to look with understanding, and analyze the situation like his master told him, in one of the few lessons he wasn't set out to the wolves for 'experience' and 'character'.

Then, one of them, the ashen-haired one, spoke.

"See? They don't respect you..."
. "And then they... abandon.. yo-."
"Guys, I am trying to convince a Jedi kid here that he'd be more respected with us than with the Child Lightside Soldier Program."
"Some fish would be good. I have been adapting the Mon Calamari diet since our last encounter."

Rolin's mouth hung open for a few moments, at the man's audacity, mouth attempting to form words, but none came out.

Confusion at the current situation, anger at being seen as a child, humiliation that he was seen as and is little threat to the two sith before him, and dread of the casualness of their new goal of… of recruiting him?, all filled his being as he gripped his lightsaber tightly.

"I'm not a ki- a jed- did you actually just fucking order take out right now!?"

It wasn't what Rolin wanted to focus on at the moment, but those were the only words that came out of his mouth, as he stood there, waiting for either of the Sith to make their next move, lightsaber heavy in his hand.

Artas Tel Alam

A

tyOtHa5.png

Poof! Gone! After insulting the poor boy-child she sought to defend from his brothers, the avatar of Ashla vanished. And she took her precious swords with her. Artas sighed deeply and turned his eyes skyward. Why was the galaxy so set on denying him a proper fight?

Iren was now making nice-talk with the helpless boy-child. Which was fine. If Iren and Moksh had kept beating the thing up, Artas would have been sorely disappointed. Such lopsided combat was a discredit to themselves and their order.

Artas grunted and pressed the commlink in his ear to activate it. "Qora," he said, "We are always winning."

This was not true and if it were true they would not have been exiled. But attitude is everything. Behind him, he heard the crash and thunder of lightning. Right! Dal was fighting someone. An even contest. Dal, at least, had some sense. Artas Tel Alam turned to watch.

The lightning had come from the Jedi! Emerald green, as if that changed anything. Typical of weakling Jedi: they could not hope to defeat the Sith with the meagre tools of the Light Side, so they debased themselves by emulating the power of the Dark.

He clicked the commlink again. "You should make Dal's favorite. Whatever it is."

Either he would have earned it when he put this faux-Jedi in the dirt or would need consolation after Artas saved his skin.

Zj9brZK.png

Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan
Personal objective: Recruit a new friend

Iren blinked there.

"Listen, ki-" He stopped himself and started again. "Listen, Jedi, when your sister calls you up you don't just let her go to voicemail. There are such things as manners."

How were you supposed to do this?

Sure, killing was easy, stalking too, but trying to change hearts and minds? Dal probably could have just pierced into his mind and make him join up with the gang. Artas probably would have beaten him to chit and then slung him over his shoulder, marching back to the ship with him in tow. Venyxa? Well, she probably wouldn't have seduced a kid, but maybe offered some candy. Qora? Hug him to death, until the kid submitted.

Nobody wanted to know what Moksh's way of recruit would be.

"Anyway, do we really have to do this?" He ignited his lightsaber once more. "Sure, we can go through the motions, but come now. What are you even really fighting for here? Nobody on the Jedi side gives a chit about you. She literally rubbed it in your face that you couldn't handle this fight yourself and then still left you here without so much as a word."

Shrug there.

"I don't mind fighting you, really I don't, but... why don't you join up with us, eh? You hungry? I can call up our sister and have her order you something too."

His other hand gripped tight on the extended hilt of his saber-staff.

"Just saying, couple of barbeque ribs and a drink surrounded by folks that want to see just how much potential you got sounds better to me than getting killed on a chit planet for force knows what. Doesn't it to you?"

tyOtHa5.png

Gûdjoti

: Iron Mountains, intersecting pathways toward the Ruins.

Allies: Isar Isar | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Artas Tel Alam
Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan
DHGyR0O.png

Time cringed, then promptly shat itself, as Moksh's blade disemboweled the Force Creature. A flurry of red light, words said, then unsaid, but still heard by all. A Force Creature once there, then nowhere, then here, but oh-no-maybe-not here here, protecting, maybe, a padawan that went simultaneously hit and unhit. Reality itself having anxious misgivings, second-guessing the movement of every atom, then trying to adjust it in post with overstretched strings of explanation to ease its rotting mind.

"A ritual across the planet;" as tangentially responsible for the creature's removal as one's being born Capricorn might be for their cruelty.

In the end, only one thing was true – It was the placement of Moksh's lightsaber that undid the crusader's poor planning.

A killWhat else do you call it when your blade sends someone to Hell?

10 Credits into the wallet of the Gûdjoti

As Moksh's right hand re-chambered over his left shoulder, the creature vanished, and, rather than swing again, he seamlessly adjusted to throw the lightsaber blade into the air. His left hand twirled the saber at his left side, unignited it, and reached across his midsection to reholster it at his right hip.

And if Artas was not going to claim it for himself -- a trophy to the slayer of those who would claim be angels.

Moksh spun slightly, reaching out with his now-free right hand and the telekinetic Force, reaching for Eina's blade as it fell from her back, dislodged from Artas' initial pull, then disentangled from the current plane as the Crusader fled into the world of meta-mechanization. With the casual showmanship of a Harlem Globetrotter, Moksh reached behind his back with his left hand to catch the falling blade, twirling it along as he brought it back to the left side.

He eyed the cold, truly Ghost blade --the telekinesis trapped those scattering subatomic particles seeking to rejoin its master in the Netherworld – studying it; its unique nature, as well as the unusual Force Power that banished it, revealing itself for mimicry to the Jedi Knight in every passing second.

"Did you actually just order fucking take-out right now?!"

A fair question. Moksh listened abstractly, unsure of Iren's approach of luring in a victim of disrespect with even more disrespect. Moksh, instead, offered an ultimatum.

There was a sword.

"Fight and die, or yield, learn…"

There is no sword.

Moksh flexed his hand, nearly creating a fist, then expanding his fingers outward. The angel's sword, or something like it, re-materialized. "…Grow…"

There is a sword.

He then kept doing it it, repeating the same motions, transferring the sword in and out of the world.

There Is A Sword. There Is No Sword. There Is A Sword.

Each time it reappeared, the sword's aspect darkened from the planet's atmospheric poison, from the Sith's toxic bad attitude – a fruit rotting as it fell from its sefirot and accidentally into the realm of Qliphotic tree. "...And fight later."

Moksh looked up at Rolin now, his intense amber eyes burrowing into the lad's. He would roll over Iren's babble, or he wouldn't.

ThereIsASwordThereIsNoSwordThereIsASwordThereIsNoSwordThereIsASwordThereIsNoSwordAllIsTheForceAllIsTheForceAllIsTheForce
All Is The Force

He dematerialized the sword a final time, confident he could recall it at will; its mystery defeated, the Words of Banishment lingered in its preverbal manifestation forever in Moksh's muscle memory -- the ability to dismiss the denizens of the Netherworld, now his.

Unless they wanted to, the Gûdjoti would never have to wage war on the Valkyrja again.

DHGyR0O.png

Last edited:

tyOtHa5.png

THE GÛDJOTI

Allies: Artas Tel Alam | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam
Opponents: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

DHGyR0O.png

"Is that all there is? Faith?"

The words came, tinged with laughter in the mind of Faust even as crackling bolts of shimmering green lightning illuminated Dal's smirking visage in the here in now. The Chiss held up his lightsaber and the tendrils of hissing, spitting energy cascaded into it, swallowed by the red bar like a star swallowed by a black hole - the coruscating plasma the event horizon.

Among the Sith where the Gûdjoti came from lightning as an opening strike was common enough, though most waited until their opponent's blade was preoccupied before letting loose those sparking tendrils.

"I suppose you may be right. In the end all we have is faith. In our abilities. In people. In an idea..."

Dal felt the suffering emanating deep within the spirit of this man and he pulled upon the thread, tracing it back to its origin.

"As for domination, I see I was unwise to seek to shatter your mind. You are not weak willed, are you, Heinrich Faust. Mmm, yes. I know of you. Grand Marshal of the Crusade. I do not doubt that my skill at arms could not compare to yours. How many passes would it take to best me? Three? Four? Maybe..."

Blood dribbled from Dal's nose and the muscles along his jaw contorted as he worked an unseen magic that had nothing to do with the present and everything to do with the past.

"No. I don't want to dominate you. I doubt I even could. I just want you to accept a simple truth, Heinrich."

All these words leapt into the Marshal's mind at the speed of thought.

DHGyR0O.png

Curse | Darth Maledictio
Shadow Emperor of the Shadow Empire, The Shadow Dragon, One of leaders of the Spear, Nite inner circle member, First Archon of the Primyn Group
tyOtHa5.png
Objective: Perform the ritual
Equipment: Lightsaber | Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Open
Allies: Maw | Open
Enemies: EE/AC/Empire | Open
kAQi7Ek.png
[ Dominion of Destiny ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

The ritual continued, Curse smiled in satisfaction as he felt Eina's presence disappear. Correct; especially since Ingrid was even further away, at least he felt her much further away. So the man continued what he had been doing. He had been dealing with Ancient Mavors technology for a long time, for centuries, but he still couldn't be said to have mastered it perfectly. It was only Dragon. But fortunately, or rather unfortunately for the planet, Curse was also very good, the second best with this technology.

As the machine's energy reached everywhere on the planet, just like Curse, for, thanks to his connection within the Force, he joined the machine. The corruption caused by the man spread deeper and deeper into the planet; more and more of the areas began to radiate Dark Side powers. If anyone had seen the planet in the Force, they would have seen the planet fade from the darkness. There had been a lot of darkness on the planet before, thanks to Sith activity, or indeed the Zambrano family, but the current one surpassed everything.

Finally, the final point was reached when the machine's power was everywhere and absorbed so much Dark Side energy that it was unable to absorb any more energy. The disaster began with a huge explosion that happened in both the Force and reality at the same time. The explosion which happened in the real world, killed the cultists, Curse only survived it all because he was a very experienced and old Force User. The physical explosion only caused problems in the surrounding area, it completely destroyed the ruins, but in the Force, it had much greater consequences and the damage was also greater:

All over the planet, rifts have opened towards the Netherworld, which occasionally open and close to swallow everything nearby. Huge cracks and fissures formed on the surface of the planet. Curse had a chance to learn from Tython and what Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis did there. It is true, the reality did not break here and the reality did not twist either, but the fabric of the Realspace was torn here as well and countless demons, souls and other horrors emerged from the Netherworld.

The cracks triggered earthquakes, volcanoes on the planet also erupted, tsunamis formed in the ocean, and the air became toxic in many places. Those were merely the physical effects caused by the ritual. The Nexus's own effect wasn't exactly pleasant either. The planet was shrouded in darkness, the rifts that appeared on the planet expanded further with each Force ability. And the darkness of Bogan began to corrupt everything and everyone on the planet...

All of Panatha was enveloped in the darkness of the newly created planetary Dark Side Nexus.

Last post.​
qBCnhVd.png

CnYCoEj.png

Objective: 4. Try to stop the ritual
Equipment: Two KC-77N Hybrid Pistols - Melee Weapon: Yellowbladed standard lightsaber - Clothing/Armor: Aegis Of The Watch
NPC Companion: Buddy
Allies: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust - Open
Enemies: Isar Isar - Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam - Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam - Artas Tel Alam - Open

Rolin grit his teeth in frustration at the man's words, taking an involuntary step back. Did they really have to do this, he said? Of course they did! He was a Warden, a loyal servant of the Eternal Empire, and the man was a scum-sucking Sith, one of the Warden's enemies, those that would bring chaos to the order that the Eternal Empire is attempting to build, has built, and will continue to build. It was his home, his only purpose. Without the Wardens, without the Empire, he had nothing.

And wasn't that just pathetic?

Rolin's eyes widened in shock. Where did that thought come from?

The young initiate almost didn't hear the next words that came out of the Siths mouth, that dark thought still prevalent in his mind. That…couldn't have been his own thought, could it? It had to have been some sort of trickery, a force suggestion of some sort…he would never think something as traitorous as that. He was Loyal…

"Fight and die, or yield, learn…"

Rolin's head whipped to the other Sith, as he heard the Sith to him for the first time, unable to move as he stared at the other man, the dread within him growing with each word he spoke.

"…Grow…"

"...And fight later."

He would be expected to fight, to die, in the name of his order, his code. That was what he was taught. He knew he couldn't run, and he had no chance of winning. He would be butchered. Simple as that. The only reason he wasn't dead, was because they chose not to kill him.

Rolin didn't want to die.

It was a selfish, traitorous thought. He knew that, as a Warden, he should be prepared for the eventuality, that dying in the name of his order and the Eternal Empire would be a great honor. Should be a great honor. But was there really honor in being skewered by a Sith a great many times powerful than him, for nothing? He'd achieve nothing, leave no legacy, no purpose. Just another soul to be thrown away, forgotten, like so many before. Fodder, for the true heroes and villains to trample over in their own stories.

"I…" His voice came out in a croak, throat tight with indiscernible emotions.

Rolin is loyal, he should fight, die, with his pride and honor intact, as a Warden. Anything less would bring shame and dishonor.

He stood there, tense, imbalanced, mind racing as to what he should do, what was expected of him, and what he wanted.

He didn't know what to do.

Last edited:

5QvyV3T.png

Allies: Maw
Enemies: Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk
Equipment: The Hunger, Kyrel's Armor, Necrochasis, Lightsaber

Kyrel walked with the likes of a predator that was closing in on his wounded prey. Unlike her pain was always a constant, with every step he took he knew nothing but such pain that coursed through his rotten veins. She seemed to stand her ground, although if he didn’t know any better he would say that she was banged up pretty badly. He said nothing as he continued his advance, he didn’t bother to waste anymore words on her if anything the Wrath would grant her a quick death.

The way she moved against both spear and sword was desperate. She moved with the Force, yet he felt her strength started to wane against his. He kept up the momentum of swinging the long reach of the spear, while he closed the gap with the sword. She avoided the blades and responded with a shield of blinding light. When the blade of his sword-arm met with her shield of Force light he let out another screech. Only then had he managed to quicken the pace of his advance, in that very moment she let out a Force Scream that would send pieces flying.

With the scream so loud and forceful, he saw how pieces of debris flew towards him. She threatened to knock him down entirely, quickly he plunged his spear into the ground with a sharp click. Gritting his teeth he held tightly to his spear, the runes would flash as he kept getting pelted by pieces of debris over and over. Channeling his rage to fuel the spear he let out a charge of crimson energy. The draining energy of the spear caused the ground to shake, cracks started to form and soon a fissure started to open quickly. He would attempt to open the very ground they walked upon. If it worked the ground would open into a chasm, and she would fall into the abyss below.

“Everything save for the dead. Into the abyss and embrace shadow.” He said coldly, preeching his own fanatical belief in the Maw’s nihilistic religion. “War, death, rebirth. It is the Maw way, my way I will impose on the galaxy.” He said as he tried to take heavy steps through the intensity of the Force Scream.

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom | Anonymous
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
46FRxMJ.png
Objective: Help the Maw forces with intelligence information | Continue to rebuild the mental defences and the mind palace.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Closed
Allies: Maw | Ronar Ronar | Erion Justeene Erion Justeene | Open
Enemies: EE/AC/Empire | Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io | Open
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

~ Mercy ~
I waited both for Thomas to answer and for the soldiers to indicate which tribe members they were of, or maybe they were serving the NSO. But still nothing, they were just getting closer. I recognized their movements as they surrounded the entrance. Unfortunately, it was a cave that had two exits in total, if they found both and were hostile I would be trapped. The whispering in my mind got louder and louder, more and more disturbing and started to give me migraines.

And then I finally heard distinguishable voices in the whispers, in the roar of the crowd. There were two voices, a boy and a girl. I froze at the sound, I knew them, and heard them for many years. But that was impossible… it couldn't be Abigail and Asher, they weren't even born.

~ Mother, you are in danger, you have to run! ~ said the two voices at once.

How was this possible or was someone playing with my mind? Although I did not feel any external attack, the pain was relieved that the sounds became clearly discernible. And then I even heard Thomas's voice. His words confirmed my worst suspicions, Tu'teggacha's people. The alarms also indicated that someone had entered the cave.

~ They are here! ~ I told him.

As soon as they entered the hall where we were, shots started, my men fought them, and I fled towards the other exit. It was not the easiest to run or move in such a state. The shots had died down behind me and I could already feel the wind on my face. Roughly half a minute later, already gasping for air, I reached the jungle. In the distance I saw the smoke, the flames and the ruins of the capital. I had to get there, it wasn't that far. I cautiously but hastily set off in that direction, my ship was waiting there as well. About a hundred metres later I heard a low hissing sound and then a stab in the back of my neck.

I stopped, reached for it, a dart. I immediately started to feel dizzy, I saw two soldiers approaching. I tried to keep running, but I was getting more and more sleepy. And they were approaching.

~ Thomas, hel- ~ I tried to message him…

But only darkness remained, Mercy lost consciousness and was caught by one of the soldiers before she would have fallen to the ground.

<< Taskmaster, we got her! >> it was a short, but more important message to him.

Last post.​
qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
These were probably our happiest and most intimate moments since Tython, so I tried to enjoy being able to snuggle with him and be in his arms, in his embrace. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. I could also hear the whispering more and more, as if the crowd was trying to speak. It was disturbing, like some loud noise coming from the street, but nothing really distinguishable. But there was no such thing here, it was the deepest and safest place of our minds. We were supposed to be the only ones here. Especially since every gap and flaw in the mind palace wall has been repaired and rebuilt.

Apart from us, of course, Mercy was able to come in and the twins were also here, you could feel their minds as they developed. I tried to rule out the sounds, but I couldn't, it was getting louder and more unpleasant. Until I finally heard the two voices.

~ Mother, father! Mother is in danger, please try to help her! ~ said the two voices at once.

I looked at Kallan in surprise and shock that I was the only one who heard this now or he too. That was impossible, the twins weren't even born yet. However, I didn't have a chance to say or do anything because I think something happened out there, everything went dark and we fell back into the subconscious part of the mind.

I believe that Mercy lost consciousness and the voices that belonged to the children(?) also stopped.

Last post.​
DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

tyOtHa5.png

Heinrich Faust: Grand Marshal of the Ashlan Crusade

Allies:
Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

Enemies: Artas Tel Alam, Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam , Isar Isar , Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam

kP1KTsJ.png

Sanctus Dominus

"Faith... honor... duty... the things that one such as yourself could never understand. I should know... I almost became like you."

The lightsaber blocked the lightning effectively enough, causing plasma to crash against plasma in a brilliant display of color as the two wills continued to collide. The Grand Marshal hadn't expected to end the fight with the attack, but anything that kept his opponent's attention divided would serve Heinrich well in these moments.

"I was, once. Lost in the desert with no end in sight. Perhaps I liked it there, for a time."

He took a couple of steps forward, maintaining the emerald lightning as he slowly, but steadily drew closer to his enemy.

"I have since realized that lingering on failure only begets further failure."

Another two steps forward...

"You speak of truths, yet you have bought into the lies of the Bogan."

Heinrich was no longer the man he once was, having gained a new sense of purpose and strength since he had made his way back to Ession. There would always ghosts in the past, but there they would remain.

"What truth could you possibly bestow unto me, darksider?"

5m5qOKV.png

tyOtHa5.png

THE GÛDJOTI

Allies: Artas Tel Alam | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam
Opponents: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

DHGyR0O.png

"What truth could you possibly bestow unto me, darksider?"

"The truth you refuse to accept, Heinrich."

As Faust advanced, Dal gave ground, careful backsteps crunching in the snow. The art of Makashi was as much about knowing when to cede as when to strike. And Dal knew he could not go toe-to-toe with the Grand Marshal. He had never been the best at waving sabers. Never the strongest, or fastest.

His strengths lay elsewhere.

"That in the grand scheme of the light against the dark you are a sniveling disgrace. An abject failure. You hold your head high, pile titles upon yourself - Grand Marshal - pat yourself on the back that you have fought the Sith'ari. But you know the truth."

The blood dripped from Dal's nose into the snow, crimson petals upon a blanket of white. The Force blared through Dal as he channeled the past into the present, gripping the flow of memories as a moon grips the tide and pulling with the inevitability of gravity until they surged forth in a torrent. Hopes and dreams mixed with fears and nightmares, blackening to a foul, corrosive drink in the pool of the mind's eye as Dal injected his will upon them.

"Darth Solipsis was disgusted by you. You were a mere sidebar for him. A footnote of a footnote in his history while he dealt with real threats like Ryv, Cotan, and Cedric. You were pathetic. Even as his apprentice."

The booming echo of a memory in Faust's mind. Kaigann's voice, the words envenomed and searing.

"IT IS NOT ENOUGH."
“You have been replaced!”

"You were not strong enough to face him by yourself. Not strong enough to even save your friends. How many died because of your weakness?"

A memory of Ryv's still features, the Dark Lord's blood trickling down a cheek that would never crease in a smile again.

More faces surged up, those friends who fell because of Heinrich's failure to end the threat of the Maw.

"And how many more will still..." Dal's gaze flickered to where Rolin stood, beset by the Gûdjoti on all sides.

"Yet you croak on. A bloated bullfrog, hoping that the swelling of its gut will somehow make its importance known. Hoping that the more titles you have; the more you speak of your apprenticeship to Solipsis; the more you tack on the names of the famous warriors you fought with... that somehow this will make you amount to someone who matters."

Crushing darkness began to press in around Heinrich's mind, the overwhelming paralysis of despair.

"But in the end, you're just that bullfrog. So croak for me, little Grand Marshal. Croak me a song of your deeds. Croak for me of Ashla and Bogan and tell me more of how Ashla wills it. Wills you. For no one else will.... No one else cares."

DHGyR0O.png

5QvyV3T.png

Objective: Go to where The Bloodhound is headed, important business awaits.
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Tags: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Ronar Ronar | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr
Allies: Maw
Enemies: EE | AC | Empire

GM1OQzU.png

If this fight had been an easy one Superious would be telling non-kosher half-truths. It took several blows to put a Spec-oOp down for good. The Lightning when used in several bursts in a row took a lot of energy to maintain and direct alongside actual hand-to-hand. So he managed to win but it made him pause, a small orb of pain gripped between his eyes. The surroundings were littered with bodies and the swamp churned into a sticky quagmire. Dragonflies flying out of the site of carnage. Superious likes them, and lets them go, he is above hurting animals.

The force drove an extremely unpleasant reminder into his mind that something has happened within the Force’s fabric and a Nexus has appeared. There has been something wrong for a while now, but it culminated at that moment and he felt it alongside his exhaustion. But that said, if he needs to fight once more he will. He doesn’t give up or back down that easily.

The smell had been discreetly filtered away so he didn’t have to smell anything Burning flesh was a terrible smell and he sure smelled like it after that fight with a Mandalorian. But that’s nothing to do with what has happened now and the Ubese knew it. It did not escape his Force Sense that The Bloodhound had arrived at his location, with all the fights he had momentarily put any questions in the far recesses of his mind. But they will resurface during the brief respite. and the place they need to go to.

While his energy regathers, he will stay close, even though it took him a hot minute to realise that Bloodhound didn't literally. So Superious stayed close watching for any enemy ambushes that may be waiting for them.

<"Agreed, before more of them arrive."> Superious replied, now on alert for any ambushes.

Zj9brZK.png

Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan
Personal objective: Attempt a recruitment

It almost made him feel sorry for the young lad.

Almost.

Thankfully for everyone involved Iren didn't have much in the way of empathy. The main reason he wasn't a bloody sociopath like Moksh with his organ extracting maneuvers? He had manners. It was the same reason why Iren sighed and disengaged his saber-staff. Letting it stick in his hand but calmly approaching Rolin.

As if Rolin was one of his wounded animals in need of tending.

"There is nothing glorious or honorable about death, Warden." Iren murmured calmly as he kept a close eye on his body language. One false move and the Sith would move for the killing blow regardless of his current intent or words.

This was why he didn't clip the saber back to his belt.

"True bravery lies in picking life. It is harder to live...especially in a Galaxy such as ours, whereas death is quick, final and a cessation of responsibilities and hardship." There was an invisible threshold between the two of them. A dividing line that Iren didn't dare to close. It would trigger the combative reflexes within all of them. That engaged flight or fight... the last thing the Sith needed right now was to continue this battle for nothing.

"Pick life. See what we are all about... and if you truly think we are so much worse for the Galaxy than the Eternal Empire?"

His free hand extended. As if to make a handshake or to allow the young one to put his hand in his palm.

"You can always take the lessons we teach you to try and kill us all over again. We won't take it personally either." Iren smirked there. This was the Sith way, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom