Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nuetralizer Model 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To create a dedicated Combat Droid for fighting Conventional Infantry forces
necrons_by_indofrece_dcda4xg-fullview.png
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: None (Must be equipped)
  • Misc. Equipment: Carbon Fiber Mounting Skeleton, Ultra Heavy Duty Power Plant (Chest), Back Up Heavy Duty Power Plant (Spine) Emergency Back Up Plant (Head) Micro Repair/Upgrade Drone, Thermal/X-Ray/Night vision Photo receptors, Onboard Repair Drones (2)
  • Learning CPU based off Gabonna Crystal

Emergency Reactivator

Mimetic Combat Processor

Sub Processor

Probability Module

Micro Processing Module

Droid Parabolic Guides

Droid Anatomy Upgrade

Droid Strength Upgrade

System Fortification

Warfare Upgrade

Self Sustaining Unit

Automated Repair Upgrade

Threat Evaluation Module

• Resistances
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Other: EMP/Ion: High
    • Lightning: Average
    • Explosives: High
    • Acid: Very Low
    • Cryo: Average
    • Flame: Average
    • Paddle Beams: None
    • Sonic: Low
    • Magnetic: High
    • Radiation: High
    • Gravitic: High
    • Force: Very High (Force Ionize Only)
SPECIAL FEATURES

Soldier Droid with extreme customization in mind

Highly protective Default Chassis

Made with a shockinly low number of safeguards on its intelligence, allowing it to learn from every experience and become smarter over time at a frightening rate

Programmed to fanatically defend positions and launch mass assaults and fanatically wish to destroy any opponent, but ESPECIALLY NIO, GA, and SJC

Multiple combat tactics to draw from, geared towards planetary defense and conducting guerilla warfare on its terrain.- advises organics on best ways to conduct raids and ambushes while defending their planet from invaders

Extensive Firearms Database

Extensive Melee Database

Extensive Anti Force Adept Database

Anatomy Library geared to inflicting fatal injury on Human, Twi'lek, Rodan, and all common SJC, NIO, and GA races encountered.

Extensive Psychological Warfare Database

Ultra Heavy Duty Main Powerplant capable of powering all onboard weapons with a few back ups

Programmed to repair and modify itself as necessary in the field using whatever parts are available.

Capable of repairing itself even with very basic materials and tools, and can find something useful in either past or modern Battle Droids if necessary to do so

STRENGTHS

Protector: Programmed to protect species it is currently allied with as well as fanatically try to destroy all opposition, with stringent secondary algorithms that make it clear that the destruction of The enemy should not come at the cost of betraying allies, and are programmed to regard Laertia Io as their mother who must never be harmed and always be obeyed when present. These conditions are so ingrained into their very mental architecture that it cannot be overridden by ANY means. Even were it to be reprogrammed in every other respect, the "Do Not Kill or Disobey Laertia Io or her immediate allies" protocol is Beskar-Clad, and removing would cause cascade failures to the entire unit, eventually leading to shut down. This makes them also extremely unlikely to rebel as they are naturally less inclined to sympathize with Droid attitudes hostile to any organics except The Enemy. It is also very adept at defending and holding positions as well as launching mass assaults, advising allies on the best guerilla warfare tactics to use on Conventional Forces, especially The NIO, GA, Maw, and SJC, who it fanatically wishes to destroy or failing that, render a non issue.

Upgradeable: A much more extensive focus on retrofitting and upgrading was given to these Models of Nuetralizer than past examples. It's entire Under frame is made of hardened Carbon Fiber, with multiple mount latches to fit either weapons or armor plating to it. Whatever battle plating is applied to it provides resistance to damage. Model 3's that have been in the field for months will almost certainly report for duty with custom modifications when called back after being in the field for so long. It can even scavenge from older, outdated Droid models to make itself deadly in a hurry.

Smart: Frighteningly so. Smart enough to freak out even a Model 1, and learns twice as fast against any enemy it faces. The same trick will rarely work more than once. It has an extensive Melee, Fire Arms, and Anti-Force Adept databases which constantly update, matched by its Psychological Warfare Database. It also lacks the Myopia weakness of earlier models. It can eventually become smarter than an Arc Trooper from The Clone Wars

Strong: Four times stronger than a Wookiee at Factory default

Speed and Reflexes: Without any or very Light Armor, it has astonishing reflexes and speed, and many Model 3's take this option to become hyperfast skirmish units, making them potentially the infantry equivalent of a Tie Fighter

Mass Production: Designed to be easily constructed, with the processors for its brain taking up most production time.

Easily Repaired: Cost efficient production means that a default Model 3 can be easily repaired with minimal resources

Why won't you die? When properly Equipped, even at its factory default chassis, Model 3's are highly difficult to bring down, and possess Multiple back up generators that allow them to get up and reboot should one or more power plants in it be destroyed. One in it's chest can keep all equipped systems running, the back up can keep half of all active systems going, and the emergency micro power plant in it's skull can keep all essential systems running. It also comes Equipped with repair drones that are modified to quickly repair it's systems fully in 007 to 14 minutes. This means an enemy will often have to be extremely thorough in their destruction--their ability (which they share with prior models) to "rise from the grave" after seemingly having been killed has become a source of extreme paranoia in any battlefield they roam

WEAKNESSES

Armor Gaps: Due to the way its built, it's gaps are easier to get a knife in at certain places around the chest and neck, no matter the model of chassis it's fitted with

Protection Limits: Any Custom armor developed for it is capable of pushing one or two ratings to very high or extreme but lower one or two ratings in other areas to average of Low in exchange. Canon Armors can push one rating to very high but will lower a rating to average in two other categories. This rule applies to shields also. Also, it cannot equip armor and shields at the same time

Larger Target: You ain't gonna miss them at close range, trust me on that. In large numbers they cluster together in Centurion Like Columns to try and negate this, forming walls of advancing armor, hoping whatever they are Equipped with can kill the enemy before they are killed.

No Armor, no problem: In spite of their intelligence and deadly nature, if for whatever reason they forego armor entirely, they are easily destroyed.

Sonics: Sonics heavily scramble it's processors and databases for a precious number of minutes, possibly enabling easy take down

Repair Setbacks: If forced to scavenge from its own onboard systems, it may scavenge non essential processors to remain functional, though this may lower it's intelligence.

Microwave: Unprotected, Microwave will annihilate it's processors

Lightsabers: Despite it's anti Force Adept databases, it's default chassis isn't capable of taking more than a glancing Lightsaber blow

Paddle Beams: Completely randomly turns their databases on and off for a few minutes, leaving them highly Vulnerable

PERSONALITY

Think a Soccer Hooligan meets a Mandalorian Neo Crusader and a Tachikoma at default. They love war as much as they love pop culture and Xiphos, latching onto any holonet joke that catches their interest, though in true Nuetralizer tradition, they are fond of serenading their enemies even as they slay them. They have Pre Programmed responses to stimuli,but may grow out of this as they get smarter

(Upon being activated for the first time): "I'm a simple murder-bot. I see an ass, I want to kick it."

(Upon acquiring a Knife): "Let's put a smile on that face!"

(Upon acquiring a Sword): "They say the pen is mightier. Such unjustified sentiment."

(Upon acquiring a Double Bladed Sword): "Gonna Darth Maul this chit..."

(Upon acquiring a Staff): "Well, it works for The Whill Guardians..."

(Upon acquiring a Mace): "I think I'll call you 'Windu'..."

(Upon acquiring a Pistol): "I go now to get justice for puppies."

(Upon acquiring a Rifle): "Come at me, bro."

(Upon acquiring a Shotgun): "Tap Left Trigger to fire both barrels."

(Upon acquiring a Missile Launcher): "My Murder/Death/Kill protocols just went crazy!"

(Upon Acquiring a Grenade): "Quick! Find a baseball diamond!"

(Upon acquiring a Det Charge): "GLITTER PACKS!"

(Upon acquiring a Grenade Launcher): "Say hello...to my acquaintance of Nonstandard Stature!"

(Upon acquiring a Repeater): "If you all surrender now, I promise gentle, possibly even bordering on Lover-Like Treatment."

(Upon acquiring a Machine Gun): "So anyway, I started blasting..."

(Upon dual wielding): "I LOVE DUBSTEP!"

(Upon detecting random low level enemy): "Time to farm some XP..."

(Upon engaging low level enemy): You're barely worth five points!"

(Upon killing low level enemy): "Thank the Gods you respawn!"

(Upon detecting random high level enemy): "I smell a high tier Loot Drop."

(Upon engaging high level enemy): "So how quickly do you level up?"

(Upon killing high level enemy): "Level. Capped."

(Upon detecting enemy Jedi): "Finally! A mid-tier boss fight."

(Upon engaging Jedi): "You'll pay for throwing all those people to the Bryn'adul..."

(Upon killing Jedi): "Not nearly enough health bars..."

(Upon detecting enemy Sith): "I can almost SEE your health bar!"

(Upon engaging Sith): "No quick time events for you!"

(Upon Killing Sith): "OWNED BY A DROID!"

(Upon detecting enemy Mandalorian): "Oh look. Canned Products."

(Upon engaging Mandalorian): "Are you recycle friendly?"

(Upon killing Mandalorian): "I'll say this much for you: You keep well in dry areas."

(Upon detecting NIO): "C'mere! I got a fast way for you to meet Irveric!"

(Upon detecting Maw): "If only I had a simple claw hammer to properly draw out your death..."

(Upon detecting GA): My brothers and sisters do not fear the scum of the core worlds!"

(Upon detecting SJC): "How many more lobster victims have you condemned to death to kill Sith?"

(Upon detecting Bryn'adul): "DIE..."

(Upon being told to seize enemy position): "Another Dungeon-Crawler..."

(Upon seizing enemy position): "Quick! Steal everything not nailed down and sell it on the holonet!"

(Upon breaching a wall): "OH YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

(Upon initiating an ambush): "SURPRISE MOTHERFETHER."

DESCRIPTION

A highly Modular platform for Laertia's Next Generation Droid Army Program, The Model 3 is a platform that allows for great flexibility, allowing it to take on any of a number of assignments in any hostile environment. Built to fight mainly conventional armies. It does well against Bryn'adul also, but possesses a fanatical hatred of the NIO, GA, Maw, and SJC, as it is they they are designed to fight.

The Droid platform is easily produced, with armors designed for it based on situation and necessity. Very easily mass Produced. But it's fully emotive Droid Brain, vastly more intelligent than normal war droids, is the real threat it poses to everyone it faces: They are smarter than even Laertia's infamous Model 1 units and learn quickly...

Last edited:
Hello!

• Energy: None
  • Kinetic: None
  • Lightsabers: None
  • Other: EMP/Ion: None
  • Lightning: None
  • Explosives: None
  • Acid: None
  • Cryo: None
  • Flame: None
  • Bio: None
  • Sonic: None
  • Magnetic: None
  • Gravitic: None
  • Force: None
So, this droid has no resistances at all? I would recommend these at least be average all down the page rather than having none at all. With no gravitic resistance can these droids only operate in space? Suffice to say, this app is severely underpowered.

Respect: If they do not respect whoever commands them (Laertia not factored into this) it may be difficult to give them orders. Also far more independent than even Model 1, to the point they might deviate from a plan in essential ways if they perceive a more efficient method of completing an objective than their current commander. While never deviating to the point of disobedience to an order, this can nonetheless complicate leading them into battle unless a temp field commander is as much of a badass as Laertia.
You mention as a strength that these things are almost absolutely loyal to Laertia and her allies, which cuts against this weakness in very serious ways.

Canon Droid Armors can only provide protection for up to Six ratings, and the lower their quality in Canon, the less ratings and protection they provide. Factory made Droid armors can protect up to eight ratings Also, depending on the armor category as well as the version of said category, it may weight the Droid down heavily for movement. Light armors do little to slow it's speed. Medium armors slow it significantly. Heavy slows it down to a jogging speed.

Canon Energy Shielding provides up to High, or Very High protection in up to two to three Categories, and won't slow the Droid down, but safety features in it's power systems means that no matter the shield installed, it can only remain active for a set period of time depending on the shield before it needs a relatively short time to recharge safely, as it is tapping off the internal Generators, the one exception to this being shields such as the Droid Commando or Gungan Energy Shield, which can remain constantly active at the cost of only providing protection in one direction. Higher Quality Shields mean the shield lasts longer, or the amount of time it takes to recharge may be lower. However, if shields, even custom shields are installed, it can't use Armor due to power requirements
In short, I'm sorry but i'm not okay with this, this is also a strength not a weakness. If you wanted to make all the fields average, then add as a strength that custom armour plating can increase a rating by 2, but also lower another rating by 2. Or, if you were 2 or 3 points underpowered you say that they can be equipped with specific armour which can push 'one' rating to extreme. I'd be ok with that. But i think this is too much.

Felix Aquila Felix Aquila

The reason all it's resistances were set to none is because it's meant to be a platform to mount custom or purpose built armors and weapons so it can address Multiple situations.

So the base of the Droid itself is armorless, but it's resistances are purely dependant on what armor is built for it or what it finds. I can correct all the other stuff but does that clear any confusion?

Felix Aquila Felix Aquila

The reason all it's resistances were set to none is because it's meant to be a platform to mount custom or purpose built armors and weapons so it can address Multiple situations.

So the base of the Droid itself is armorless, but it's resistances are purely dependant on what armor is built for it or what it finds. I can correct all the other stuff but does that clear any confusion?

I understand the intention. But i think it would become very confusing if made this way.

Heey, thanks for doing that.

Market Status: Minor
This should be open or closed market.

DEFAULT LOAD OUT

Long Rifles:

DC-15LE OR DC-15A

Carbines:

DC-15S OR SFOR

Heavy Weapons:

Illegal FWMB-10K Copy OR M-45

SPEC OPS LOADOUT

Long Rifles:

DC-17M OR Valken 38X

Carbines:

FWG-007 Carbine OR Bola Carbine
So, how does a droid have no equipment but also have a default loadout. I understand you mean that the droid doesn't have any integrated weapons. But i suggest you remove this, because it will come across pretty bad. This is just a suggestion however.

Other than that. looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom