Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iJ252rR.png

Gear: Modified Trayc'kal, Zygerrian Electro-Whip, Flare, PS-1 Particle Shotgun, Glastros Undercover Armor, Ultralight flight Beskar'gam
Tags: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr

Vaux continued to quickly run, getting her PS-1 ready. She'd heard it. Death's Hand. She had to move, now! As she did she'd make sure the particle weapon was in "condensed" mode. Beskar was nice, but he clan's taking to particle weapons had one beautiful side effect. A lot of weapons that could give armor a bad day. She finally got there and saw Sil, fighting with someone with a horned helmet.

Vaux gritted he teeth as she began to aim, taking a quick shot not at the one Sil was fighting, but into his buddies. That was at leat as best she could. Not like the sights of a shotgun were great at range. It was clear she wasn't exactly happy with the Death's Hand though. The Sith had destroyed her home. Forced her clan to run through the stars for years. The Maw may not've been the same Sith, but the wound still ran deeper than she liked to admit.... And to know these dar'manda, in her eyes, chose to join them.

"Hey!" She would start to yell, speaking in her usual Concordian Mando'a. She never did feel a need to not speak in the dialect, but she did love aggravating folks like the Death's Hand, or other "Only speak the language" Mandalorians, with it. "You really think there's only one vod around, hut'uune (cowards, worst possible insult). Need all that firepower for one of us. Guess it's flattering." She'd take aim again, wanting to gode some of the group away from Sil if she could, even if Sil would think she had a death wish throwing around that insult at these guys.

po67vJw.png

HIGH EXECUTIONER
GALIDRAANI IMPERIAL STATE
THE EMPIRE
Tags: Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Open to interaction
3lSc5B1.png
Unit 44, Taskforce Green Devil
Panathan jungle,
Entry point alpha,
0820 hours
877ABYY

The man of the hour himself, Tyrell bloody Lockhart, the commoner, ascended from pub brawl obscurity by the pure power of dedication and a vicious desire to fight for the state parties goals for a united Galidraan. Unlike many in the general staff of the Galidraani Imperial forces, Hiran and Tyrell were men of common origins, both had risen above their respective origins, and both had earned their seats in the junta, and no one, not even the nobility, could take that from them.

"The man of the hour himself, which pub you crawl outta you absolute villain of a man?"

Hiran cackled loudly, his scarred face twisting into a smile as he nodded in respect to his counterpart as the rest of the aristocrat generals awkwardly looked on or managed a laugh or two.

"If Thornes lot are in position, then we shall take the opportunity and risk of the western flanking move and use a force on the northern road as a diversion."

46FRxMJ.png

PRODIGAL SON
501st STORMTROOPER LEGION | ENIGMA PLATOON
LAST HOUR
EMBRACE OF DARKNESS
Sahar | Saul Vandron Saul Vandron

W97n1D7.png
A moment later and the repulsorlifts of the ever persistent workhorse RDAG gunships roared into action as they were seamlessly drawn into the skies. Behind the cobalt scarred visage of the 501st Officer, he was a bit perplexed by the Knight. It'd been the first he'd ever deployed with one in truth. He was told to expect to operate with the support of Imperial Knights yet, until Panatha, outside of training scenarios had never been afforded the opportunity.

It was one to relish, the tactical lessons, battle drills and simulations Kriegan ran at MIMIC alongside the archived footage of the Iron Crusaders instilled in the young Platoon Leader of the Knight's value on the battlefield. But like any resource, any great talent- it had to be used effectively. Hopefully her initial gesture of respect meant she'd entertain taking orders from the likes of him.

He waved a hand in dismissal to the title, 'son of Tavlar'. He often brushed off these sorts of decorations- that set him in the shadow of his father. Less because he was offended and more so from humility.

"I am grateful, Knight Sahar. And not entirely. General Vandron and myself merely heard reports of Maw in the area and we're first up to respond. We've a drop point set in position, from there we'll continue dismounted to the point of contact. Less...you know anything we've yet to account for." He said, slinging his weapon over his shoulder before letting it hang freely over his chest. It was common procedure for Imperial Army officers, to remain armed but to hardly use the weapon. Though it was a doctrine Kriegan's father often abandoned immediately it was a gesture not so much of cowardice or inaction but a contempt for danger and acknowledgement of his primary role. To lead, to command, not to wash away all concerns outside of the sight picture and focus on one enemy. If his eyes were down the sights, they were fixated on one enemy and not the entirety of the engagement of which Kriegan needed to be the maestro to swing the momentum in the favor of the Empire.

"Regardless...I don't imagine we'll see much of a problem. We've a Knight and the best of the 501st here. Even so, the Maw are hardly an enemy to underestimate." He said, grasping ahold of a bracing handle suspended from the ceiling of the gunship as they closed in on their drop point.

Magister Militum Dei

46FRxMJ.png

Scipio Kaarz: Magister Militum Dei of the Crusade

Tags:
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie , Bex Tarring Bex Tarring

kP1KTsJ.png

Scipio bowed to the Empress, signaling he would do as she asked. Scipio's understanding of her and the Cardinal's relationship was limited, but what he did understand was that their dynamic was quite tumultuous. But then again, that was par for the course when it came to Pietro. As for the Magister, he looked at the Empress as an equal, perhaps not in terms of station, but in the war room. After all, when it came to the field of battle, all that mattered was one's ability to achieve victory.

Taking his seat at the table, Scipio quietly listened to the beginning of the brief. Panatha had long been a thorn in the side of both the Eternals and the Crusade. It was where the two unlikely allies almost went to war, having clashed over the Crusade's efforts to root out the Sith from the planet for good. Thankfully, that day ended in minimal bloodshed, and the two sides chose a path of mutual benefit instead of one of blood.

"The Crusade can provide the assistance of the Holy Jury, should there be need to further remove these darksiders from the area. Under the supervision of your people, of course, Empress."

He knew that it wouldn't be as simple as deploying Jurors to the planet, as many upon it had already been lost to the wiles of the Bogan. A full military effort would be the only solution, though Scipio was wary of how many Ashlan lives would be lost in the process.

"Zambrano... Maw... it makes no difference to me. In the end, they must be dealt with, whoever they are."

The Magister turned his attention to Gowrie for a moment, taking in his proposed deployment along the mountainside.

"We can make use of the Crusade's repulsorlift regiments there as well. The scouts will be able to share the intel from their drones to your armored divisions, which will give you precise target locations to fire upon."

5m5qOKV.png

46FRxMJ.png

Galidraani Imperial State

1st Dunwall Irregulars (The Devils of Dunwall)

Allies:
Hiran Avola Hiran Avola , DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie , Saul Vandron Saul Vandron , Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar , Bex Tarring Bex Tarring
GalidraaniDivider.png

Hiran's greeting produced a laugh from Tyrell, one that was met with partial response from some of the more noble Galidraani in the tent. Kindred spirits, they were. Two men that had risen through merit and devotion to home. In truth, he was one of the few in the upper echelons of Galidraani society that helped to remind Tyrell of where he came from.

"If only there was a pub on this 'ere chithole of a planet. Maybe I'll build one after we kill the bastards. A testament to good ol' Galidraani excellence."

The General gave the plan a thought for a moment, combing over the map before them before continuing to speak.

"I imagine Thorne and 'is lot will quite welcome a scrap. Those lads will be quite effective on that front."

Eclipse Company had made quite the name for themselves, having bled and died on several battlefields against many of the Empire's most dangerous foes. Tyrell didn't care much for their leader, Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood , but Roland Thorne was a good man. One that Tyrell trusted to get the job done.

"Western move it is, then. I'll get a transmission to Thorne an' let 'im know."

He produced a small datapad, typing an encoded transmission to be sent directly to Commander Thorne. Tyrell didn't much like verbal communication when it came to the element of surprise, even over secure channels. A preference he was sure the good commander would appreciate in turn.

"Gowrie and Tarring's forces should keep the Mawites busy enough, and Eclipse Company will keep what's left of 'em distracted while we make our move. So... I suppose the only question is..."

He shot a look over to Hiran, a devilish grin on his face.

"When do we move out?"
GalidraaniDivider.png

yH3HxuN7fMdb_fnHlt5yEdpt758BuWDG4sBTBbNMKih6jQmxuDmixuHh3pQFZn4MjYAvK6Ep3Z3r22HNTTLO3Bn0Pl8kzUE9nWDRfw2uSYPp-j_vJ9EO-Kkw3o_zFvfS2U8uqutrP28KZUtnBdz36Ak
Objective: Scout Maw Forces on Panatha
Allies: EE │ HI ( Lucretia Lister Lucretia Lister )
Neutral: TE │ AC
Enemies: BotM ( Ronar Ronar Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall )
Unit Support: Siren Corps (25) │ Nuetralizers Model 1 / 2 / 3 (25)
Direct Engagement: Open!

“Relief ships?!” Melissa spoke incredulously, a bewildered expression laid bare across her features beneath the transparent visor of her helmet.

“That’s what the sensor probes are reporting back and it’s…what I’m looking at right now, at least one of them.” Esmeralda answered, zooming in on what appeared to be the marking of a humanitarian organization based in Eternal Imperial space.

“There’s no civilians here or really…anything that needs relief. What could they possibly be here for?” Melissa questioned.

“I don’t think we need to ask too many questions. Those corvettes are Mawite traps. There’s no reason for any humanitarian organization to be on Panatha. This is a dead world.” Esmeralda answered.

“Then we’re both in agreement, sister.” Melissa said. “Have the probe droids track the CR90s and transmit their coordinates to our orbital support, then they can vape those ships without question. No harm, no foul.” She finished.

“Agreed.” Esmeralda nodded.

Within the next few minutes, the probe droids were tasked with locating and tracking the corvettes, before logging their coordinates and beaming them up to the small House Io fleet stationed in orbit.

It would not be long before hell was rained upon the Mawites who had thought that their enemies would fall for such a cheap trick.

RH9KZ8BRY0_37uHPnkMIuxItS06ltybZnXUR0o3DIt0nkQpOgtrqjTsczoN0c8xs3vka_v_LI7JxW2PdZZGu8U6DMH9aSEWUxI6eUuPrv4brMhLRqBEzcAq-DK2ow599X2plfgV7O_vx8ER1WlAcCT8
Things were beginning to heat up.

The marching pace was doubled as Mawite positions were slowly triangulated and identified across the local Io battle net. These were the Scar Hounds, the infamous marauder tribe that had been present on Tython, Empress Teta, and many, many other battlefronts before Panatha. Even after the Mongrel’s death, they remained as one of the biggest engines of the Brotherhood’s war machine, with many of the most significant planetary holdings in Mawite space falling under their domain.

And yet, with only a small task force, the Sirens and their Nuetralizer brothers intended to poke the sleeping bear.

“Probes are picking up Scar Hounds positions around the ice caves, sister.” Esmeralda spoke up. “Estimates on their strength have yet to come in, but it doesn’t look like an army, more like a reconnaissance force…” The Siren’s words trailed off.

“I hear a question in your voice, Esme.”

“Whoever it is that’s replaced the Mongrel…do you think they’re here?”

3RD POST
5QvyV3T.png

LAST HOUR
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Saul Vandron Saul Vandron Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE FOG, FEAR THE SHADOWS - PART 3
ZBMTGgG.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

'The Wolves are ready.'

As eager as they were on the summit of Mt. Geran, Ronar's Violet Wolves were are already standing as proud textbook examples of the readiness to which their Magnar was referring, firmly prepared in their mindsets with bayonets fixed to properly shouldered rifles, with their morale riding higher than most of the Mawites on Panatha that day. And not only had the Wolves proven their worth to the Hounds on Tython in this manner, but on Mustafar also, and every part as aggressively despite the Maw's defeat at the hands of the entire Galaxy before, serving as living examples to all of the Unknown Regions' greatest marauders.

'Unleash us.'

Turning to meet the cold gaze of his newly-anointed Magnar to find the pale-green irises staring right back at him, the Tribal-Warlord quietly replied,'We are in the deepest of chit here, brother.... Every move we make means isolation from each other, but I am quite confident the autonomy works well for as long as we push eastward.', beating back suspicions of which foes they were likely to face specifically for their sake. Suspicions without proofs or confirmations were detrimental on any and all battlefronts in the Galaxy, and Barran was more than acutely aware of this fact, owed to relevant experience from two separate lifetimes. There wasn't even any room to ponder it under such circumstances, not for Thomas, and not for anyone else fighting the same wars, all that remained to the Bloodhound was the here-and-now - and the urge to remain at least one or two steps ahead of his enemies.

'What cannot be killed or captured must be traumatised, I want them to rue the day they ever decided to deploy here.... Consider yourself unleashed, Ronar. Now go an' teach our enemies the true meaning of terror!'

And without a seconded wasted to act accordingly, the Violet Wolves sprang forth and sprinted into the misty brush behind him, leaving the Bloodhound alone in the fog with Lord Superious, holding the marshes with the newly-anointed Magnar of Oyokal as the undefined battle-lines continued to work against them. But Kala'myr had more left to say telepathically, being more honest and open with the one-eyed Woad since the night after Tython; and though she nearly killed him that night, Thomas was all the more grateful for it, knowing the constant threat of death had lessened considerably as a result. Making it all the easier for his existence in the long run was the fact the Warlord never hated the Matriarch, even through all the existential turmoil the Serennoan intensified throughout the Woad's process of self-actualisation, it was only an increasing disdain towards Mercy's continued suspicion, contempt and malice.

~=They will recognise, but she won't be me, she'll be Keilara. Just as there is not just one personality in your mind, neither is there in mine. Keilara is the original personality, she owned this body. She will take it back. She and… she will raise them. They essentially stay with their mother. I do not desire the death of my physical body, Thomas. Just my soul's, for that part of who I am.=~

To the Woad, this Keilara was still an entirely different person, under the impression the children would know the difference easily; thinking that even if Mercy was just one part of this original personality, her death in the form who loved the Mongrel, eventuality though it seemed to be, would have meant the death of the part who would have done more for the twins than this so-called original ever could, and it was this thought in particular that turned the Warlord's stomach. However, Barran missed what Kala'myr was referring to when she mentioned there being not just one personality in his own mind, knowing not that Mercy had been speaking with Rebirth, only assuming a casual reference to the Avatar's visitation on the night of his resurrection.

~=At least you get rid of me, you'll be free from my presence. That's what you want anyway.=~

~=This is a lie! The moment you escape is the moment I fight on without my second mentor in life. You're the closest thing I have to family now, but the children's future should take precedence above all other duties in life.... Do what must be done, Mercy. Find happiness for the twins' sake - even if only for a while.
=~

'Let us take a little walk eastward together, I'm sure you have your questions.... The Tri-Lunars will follow, so we can keep our own pacing.', Thomas then muttered to Erion, initiating the walk to safety, though he was still doing so on shaky, uncertain footing at the time. Most would have been cowed into overreliance on their subordinates, but Barran was born of different blood, and though he despised his father, the one-eyed Woad would find himself feeling gratitude for it all the same. The very upright presence of a wounded leader had every chance of keeping morale from falling too close to breaking, and the Bloodhound knew his presence was enough to achieve it, no matter how badly weakened he was for the endeavour - and was it was only going to get worse for the Warlord for every minute he spent on Panatha's surface.

<"I see another group of enemies to the east near Canthar, this is an Eternal Imperial group, maybe with House Io help.">

'Northeast it is then.... House Io... Io! Now where have I heard-'

Bastion....

The strength in his legs, a credit though they were in keeping him on his feet, never stood a chance.

All the flashbacks from his first life would bring about nose-bleeding migraines, a costly byproduct of resurrection's unnatural blessing, but worse were the memories from as far back as the Second Battle of Bastion, as such specific agonies were the ultimate tests to the Bloodhound's pain-threshold. Barran only had enough time to growl,'Carry me as far north of Canthar as possible, we can make our plans when we reorganise..... I want to drag this fight out for as long as poss-', in Justeene's general direction before the deep red sanguine started pouring out from within his nostrils. The Woad no doubt would have made for quite a sorry sight for the Ubese, but the cold rage in his eyes told of a fight that remained to hold everyone together, intent to force their enemies into a meat-grinder like no other.

And by the time the Bloodhound started writhing around screaming on the ground, bleeding from his tear-ducts, his ears and his nostrils, Superious would see his Warlord gritting his teeth in the attempt to bear the pain; and with the fact blaster shots heard in the distance, Erion would be left with quite the task on his hands, though the Warlord's instructions were fortunately clear enough to understand. Unfortunate though their luck was this time, nothing could change the fact the Galaxy's civilisations had finally arrived to face off against the Mawite threat, and in the Scar Hounds' most dangerous situation yet, Barran suddenly had what he thought was a bright idea. But in another rotten turn of luck, and much to Barran's great chagrin, the thought had struck him just as he was on the verge of dropping into a migraine-induced stupor.

Damnit! Need - Caz.... Need-

Last edited:
Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
iJ252rR.png
Objective: Protect her home
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Allies: EE/AC/Empire | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Open
Enemies: Maw | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Shabuir - extreme insult - "jerk", but much stronger
  • Copaani mirshmure'cye, shabuir? - "Are you looking for a smack in the face, jerk?"
  • Haar'chak! – "Damn it!"

"Let me decide that, big boy!" I replied as I looked over the group with him. "I'm not afraid of a little outnumbered situation."

Of course he was right, but I tried to remain firm and show no fear. I was hoping it would all work out.

<"Haar'chak!"> I said.

That's when Ana's answer arrived, although I already suspected that it was Death's Hand people. Feth! What the hell were the Maw's men doing here? I've been lucky enough to avoid the Maw's Mandalorian group before. I've heard a lot about them. Enough to know that I don't want any confrontation with them. It looked like I was going to be out of luck now.

I watched as the man rose, I took the two beskads - which were made of the resilient metal made by my own company - in my hands. Made of Beskar, song steel and self-healing metal alloy. The man seemed bigger and stronger, and even his armour was more protected. Yes, I was a scout, not a super commando member. So I could hope that psychological warfare could work. But since I don't get lucky very often, I doubted it.

<"Copaani mirshmure'cye, shabuir?"> I asked him. <"You can try, big boy! Only at the end, don't be disappointed and stay hungry!">

I continue to tease him. I swallowed hard, gritted my teeth; I heard it right, I could sense from his words that there was hungry eagerness in it? I have heard rumours and stories that most members of the Death's Hand are insane and most similar to the Dar'manda. And damn it! Why am I joining his game? And unfortunately, we were in the air, jet pack combat was my biggest weakness. Although I passed the exams when I earned the armour, I always thought it was my biggest weakness.

The beskads will be few and far between, because I didn't want him to get close to me. As he flew towards me, I quickly put away the two melee weapons and picked up my two pistols. And Vaux arrived at this moment, I heard his cry, although I did not have time or opportunity to look at him. As far as I could tell, there were no attacks, shots, or melee attacks coming towards the man, so I think Vaux wanted to engage the others.

When the man got close enough with the axe, which happened within a second or two, I flew upwards with the jetpack, avoiding the attack. I was small and fast, both on the ground and in the air. Of course, I know that he only has to hit or reach me once and then I'll be dead. But until reinforcements arrive, I can be annoying. In other words, I hoped I could, because he doesn't strike me like people used to do with the mosquitoes. I tried to fly a little further from him, behind his back, or at his side, and then I shot at him with both pistols.

<"Come, try to catch me, shabuir!"> I still tease him.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

46FRxMJ.png

Objective: Reaper
Equipment: Dusk Reaper x2 | Hair Sticks (Concealed knives) | CrushGasunts | Explosive Knife | Throwing Daggers | Double-bladed boot | X2 Laser knife | Neuronic whip | Multi-weapon | Smoke Bombs | Morturian energy disk | Echani light armor
Allies: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath | Myri Dara Myri Dara | DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie | Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart | Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz | Bex Tarring Bex Tarring | Saul Vandron Saul Vandron | Hiran Avola Hiran Avola
Enemies: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Tags: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

8L9cWBG.png

His words hung in the air but a moment before his weapon was raise and energy excitedly jump forth hoping to devour Elysium. Elysium Stared down the blast coming at her as she raised up the dusk Blade in her right hand holding out in front of her. Her right hand began to glow, and that glow began to surround the blade as she then struck out at the hungering energy come for her as the energy hit the blade sword it fed on the force surrounding for a moment before being repealed right back at Kyrel Ren. As the sword deflected and repealed the energy back at it's wielder Elysium didn't stand still, she moved towards one the husk of a buildings off to the side of the walkway the too stood in.

Even that brief interaction with eh siphoning energy from the spear as brief as it was sent goosebumps up her and a chill up her spine. Though it had been repelling and deflected with the force the way it interacted with it and fed on was incredible. The use of the force worked but it was eaten away so quickly, and it even felt more draining then normal. This fight wasn't going to take very long if she had to face that hungry energy down to much more.

As she ran for the building using her incredibility aid by the force with added speed, she ran right up the side of the building and then leapt off using it like a launching board and redirected herself back towards Kyrel. As she launched herself at him her left dusk blade coming around form left to right at Kyrels right side aiming for the monster's right shoulder. She coming to her feet just moments before the strike would be poised to hit. Then she would follow up with a quick strike of her right dusk blade for his abdomen the strike coming underneath her one aiming for the shoulder. Well aware he could easily swing his spear around her right sword could easily enough be redirected to block it.

"Hell is a paradise compared to where I will send you." She said direct and poignantly know well that if she managed to kill him and take his corrupted soul it would be a place of pure agony he went. Those darksiders who went hell knew not pain the Dusk Blades could bring upon a soul.

5QAvx3s.png

iJ252rR.png

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Well, this nimble little gnat had certainly mastered the art of being irritating.

The pink-armored Mando kept up a steady stream of taunts and insults as Kralmus rose to meet her, covering any fear she might feel with the armor of bravado. He was so looking forward to the moment when he finally caught her, already picturing how her overconfident banter would give way to panicked pleading for her life. He would not, of course, be swayed by her begging, but he would enjoy it very, very much before he killed her. First, though, the chase. The cannibal's foe jetted out of the way of his initial strike, zooming upward so that the spike at the bottom of his axe whooshed just under her rising feet rather than impaling her through the chest.

<"Come, try to catch me, shabuir!"> she taunted, squeezing off a pair of pistol shots at him.

Gunfire is more difficult to avoid than a melee strike, and though Kralmus managed to twist past one of the short-range blasts, the other slammed into his right shoulder from above. Those pulse cannons Silhana wielded were some heavy-duty handguns, and though the shot failed to penetrate his beskar armor, it did char and blacken the surface of his crimson pauldron. More importantly, it through him off balance. Hovering in midair, the cannibal had nothing to brace himself against, and the impact tilted his entire body to the right. His jetpack tilted with him, sending him momentarily spinning off in a starboard corkscrew before he managed to regain his equilibrium.

"Ahh, yes," Kralmus hissed, whirling around to face his foe once more, "the famous 'courage' of the Mandalorians. When did our people fall so far? Once we stood and fought against Jedi-led armies, no matter our losses. Now the best you can come up with is to flee while shouting 'catch me if you can'." He shook his head like a disappointed schoolteacher, clucking his tongue loudly. "Fine. If a blade to blade meeting is too much for you, guns work too." Stowing his axe across his back once more, Kralmus reached for the heavy blaster pistols holstered on each thigh. But the whole movement was only a diversion from his real attack.

As Kralmus leaned over, the top of his jetpack pointed directly at Silhana... and on the top of his jetpack was an anti-vehicle homing missile. The warhead's internal guidance systems locked onto the cannibal's foe, streaking toward her; it would do its best to follow her every move, tracking her through every attempt to dodge and evade it, before finally exploding with enough force to pierce tank armor. Whether that would be enough to bring down an armored Mandalorian was another matter entirely, of course, and Silhana might well have some trick or electronic countermeasure to defeat the missile's homing systems. It was also a one-off attack; Kralmus only had the one missile.

It ought to keep Silhana busy for a moment, though, even if it didn't kill her.

While Kralmus drew his guns, ready to follow up, the other five Death's Hand supercommandos guarding the portal reacted to the sudden arrival of Vaux Gred Vaux Gred . "You really think there's only one vod around, hut'uune?" she shouted. "Need all that firepower for one of us. Guess it's flattering." The warriors looked at each other, amused by the woman's nonsensical words. Silhana had attacked them, but Vaux was claiming that they had brought all their firepower to fight her? "Be flattered if you want," said Andrae Rook, Kralmus's second in command. She stepped forward, the long-range shot of Vaux's short-range shotgun glancing off her armor without causing damage.

"Truth is, you've stumbled into a situation where you're outnumbered and outgunned...

... and now you're gonna pay for that mistake with your life."

Andrae and the other four Death's Hand supercommandos fanned out in a wide semicircle, taking cover behind the volcanic rock formations that littered the battlefield around the Mawite portal. They had no intention of ganging up on Silhana - Kralmus had that situation under control, and would resent their assistance rather than welcome it - but were perfectly happy to wipe out this newcomer who'd seen fit to attack and insult them. From cover they opened up on Vaux, shooting from five different angles. Andrae fired an explosive dart, aiming for the armor joint at Vaux's armpit. Three of her companions fired heavy blasters, laying down a withering crossfire.

The last opened up with his lightning gun, determined to fry Vaux inside her (conductive metal) armor.

5QvyV3T.png

Objective: Pick a fight, fighting is good for the mind
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Tags: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Ronar Ronar | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

GM1OQzU.png

Superious hated to show submission to others, as he preferred others to do the same for him. He was rather entitled and he knew it but didn't care. Yet he was expected to kneel. The only time the Ubese ever kneeled was when he was an Apprentice, often by force. But this time 20 years on, it wasn't forced and The Bloodhound wasn't that and the Ubese knew it. He had the last laugh by burying his master in a massive landslide. But that was then, this is now.

So he kneeled a little lower as he was taller and the sword pinged off his helmet with some resonance, muffled by internal padding, Superious had placed his new signet on his finger, noticing his fingers are long, his thumb can lie across his palm and be seen out the other side. But that is just a distraction. He needs to focus like a laser. Especially in a marsh, stinging pests can and will find thin areas to latch on and bite. Never fun for anyone.

Force Sense was alert for ambushes as they walked. So many covers to pick from. Staying Close to the Bloodhound for safety reasons more than anything as he will be ready to face off against enemy combatants at any notice, long or short.

Then the Bloodhound had somehow read the Sith's mind or at least preempted the questioning that usually follows an accession or even a promotion. Superious had many questions. But struggled to put them in sequence. The souring mood in the force pushed all the questions aside.

Superious was repulsed to learn Humans bleed in places they shouldn't, Humans shouldn't be bleeding out of nearly every orifice. It's both repulsive and oddly fascinating, so here he was suddenly finding Bloodhound incapacitated in a warzone, bleeding out his eyes, crying blood. The Sith Lord sacrificed his silk handkerchief in an attempt to stifle the blood.

But first, the muck is no place for anyone so using force Superious dragged The Bloodhound up onto dry earth, away from danger or from getting drowned in egg-infested swamp goo. Barking orders to a nearby Scarhound, Superious sent him/it to find a "Caz". He had no idea what a Caz was, but Bloodhound needed them/it and quickly.

Mercy's voice came into the radio again, which means EE is on its way. He faced an Io before, they needed to settle scores.

<< I see another group of enemies to the east near Canthar, this is an Eternal Imperial group, maybe with House Io's help. >> all three men received the radio message again.

There is only a matter of time before he has to leave Bloodhound to head off an attacker.

Last edited:

tyOtHa5.png

Heinrich Faust: Grand Marshal of the Ashlan Crusade

Allies:
Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

Enemies: Artas Tel Alam, Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam , Isar Isar

kP1KTsJ.png

Sanctus Dominus

Heinrich kept silent as he pushed toward the source of the dark surge of energy upon the planet, keeping his wits about him as he sought out the individuals performing the ritual. With him came the Sons of Ession, the hardened vets of countless battles that would follow the Grand Marshal into the mouth of the Nether itself. He was glad to have such devoted and skilled individuals at his back, though it seemed that they would not march together for long.

With a quick hand signal from Heinrich, they stopped in their tracks, awaiting the Grand Marshal's next order as they kept an eye out for potential threats. Heinrich felt the familiar presence of his dear friend Eina nearby, as well as those that converged on her position.

"Commander, I will be breaking away from the assault team. You are to continue your advance. May Ashla protect you all."

He broke out into a sprint, calling out to Ashla to help him reach his friend before the trio overran her. Though he trusted in her combat abilities, the Grand Marshal would not leave her to fight alone. After what happened on Tython, he would not risk losing his friend a second time. He sent a quick telepathic reply back to Eina as he neared her position, readying his lightsaber as he drew close.

I'm on the way, Eina. We'll take them together.

5m5qOKV.png

Zj9brZK.png

Allies: Isar Isar | Artas Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam
Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan
Personal objective: Find more beasties

Iren was busy looking around the forest for wildlife when the sensation of wrongness overcame him.

As their brother bade them to halt Iren scowled. So much perverse light forcing itself where it didn't belong. Panatha had been a bastion of the Darkside for generations now. Was there no corner, no hole, that Ashla wouldn't try to burrow itself in? "I do sense it." He murmured calmly as he knelt down in the dirt and let his knuckles draw through the vegetation.

Ah, there you are.

"May I suggest that if a creature can radiate such a powerful presence... it might be beyond us to handle? No? Okay then." Iren knew that this was a lost cause. The moment Artas' nostrils caught the scent of a powerful enough opponent, well, that was that.

There would be nothing else his brother would focus on until the creature was dead... or they were.

He sighed and rose up.

"Let's go and say hi then." But as they walked, the Sith bit his own thumb, hard enough to draw blood. Then let the blood drip down. A trail of it as they walked towards the sensation of wrongness. Hopefully it would lure in an unique critter or two. That would be nice. Iren hadn't been able to tinker with any beasties for a while now.

Hopefully Panatha would have something beautiful to offer him.

It didn't take long for them to come across the disturbance. It was also relatively easy to figure out this was said disturbance. For one, the woman was glowing and shining blue for that part. You couldn't be a brilliantly shining blue floating figure and not belong to the Lightside. "Before we start this..." He reached out behind him, unclipping the dual-staff attached to the stolen Jedi belt.

"Are you sure you don't want to flee, while you still can? We won't tell if you don't."

And then Iren smiled sweetly at the trio of valiant heroes.

5QvyV3T.png

Objective: Wreak havoc in the Imperial lines
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Allies: BOTM/DH/SH - Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene
Enemies: EE/Empire/AC - Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io
Loadout: Bloodreaver vibroaxe, cortosis sword, SHT-07 "Hound" armor, HH-38 "Geysa" hybrid pistol

So it begins.

The words rang through Ronar’s mind as he disappeared into the fog, the four Violet Wolves trailing behind. The time had come, for battle to be waged and havoc to be wreaked. Thoughts of change and of the future melted away, replaced only by the laser focus of a veteran warrior. Nothing mattered anymore but the spilling of blood, the screams of the fallen, and the destruction of their enemies. Ronar’s gloved hands gripped the hilt of Bloodreaver, as his cybernetic eyes scanned the terrain ahead.

As he ran, Ronar shifted slightly in his new Hound armor. He had acquired a set of the versatile combat gear following the engagement on Mustafar, finally accepting the fact that his bone armor, while formidable, gave little protection on these harsh galactic battlefields. Still, he wished that he had had a bit more time to grow accustomed to the ensemble. It did not fit him like a glove as his bone armor did, and the helmet displays messed with his cybernetics to such a degree that he had turned them off in favor of his own electronic optics. Still, he was grateful for the extra protection, especially as a group of contacts appeared in his infrared vision.

Ronar stopped cold and held up a gloved fist. In seconds the five Wolves had stopped, sliding into cover behind fog-covered trees. Settling into a crouch, Ronar held up five fingers, then closed his fist and held up five again. A squad of stormtroopers was maneuvering carefully through the trees ahead of them. Ronar smiled. They hadn’t seen them yet, which was good, but he would have to move quickly before his team was picked up on scanners and lost the element of surprise.

Putting Bloodreaver on the ground, Ronar held up his hands again. He held one finger up, then another on the opposite hand, put them together, and pulled them straight apart very quickly. Then, he tapped a hand on the top of his helmet, and made a “shush” sign. Finally, he made a gun shape with one hand, and exploded out the barrel with the other, then tapped his own chest and made the OK sign.

Single file, rapid movement. I’ll lead, stay quiet. Suppressive fire on my command.

Each Violet Wolf tapped their own chest to acknowledge, and Ronar was moving, running near-silently through the brush towards his chosen target. In this type of battle, they didn’t have time to watch and wait. The enemy would pick them up on scanners and see through the ambush before they had a chance to spring it. In this type of battle, speed was their greatest advantage. Speed, and silence.

They got a substantial distance towards the group before the pointman caught wind of them. Ronar watched through his infrared as the man aimed his body towards the approaching group.

Now.

Ronar held up his fist and pumped it. Like a well oiled machine the four Violet Wolves split apart and opened up a torrent of laser fire, sending the stormtrooper squad scattering for cover. A couple weren’t fast enough and caught glancing blows, though the rest escaped without injury as the Wolves, still moving rapidly, focused on suppression rather than effectiveness. But even as his team slowed to make use of their ranged weapons, Ronar still moved at full tilt, making to reach the squad before they could effectively counterattack. He wasn’t quite fast enough, and had to bob and weave as the encroaching stormies began to return fire.

Luck was with the enraged marauder, however, and he avoided any significant wounds, though a couple glanced off his Hound armor’s outer shell. Then, Ronar was upon them, yelling a battle cry as he slashed into the tree the lead stormtrooper was hiding behind. The sheer force of Ronar’s momentum carried the vibroaxe straight through the thin tree and the soldier on the other side, the man letting loose a blood-curdling scream as Bloodreaver bisected him cleanly in two. Ronar, pulled back slightly by the resistance, turned the movement into a spin, ducking a wild shot from a yelling trooper as he swung again, taking the soldier's arm off. Like a tornado of steel Ronar wove his way through the squad, moving so quickly that a couple of men shot their own comrades in an attempt to stop his rampage. A third soldier fell with a slash to his throat, then a fourth tried to rush Ronar and lost a leg for his trouble before a fifth hit the ground as he tried to run and found a hurled Bloodreaver buried in his thoracic spine, its thrower switching cleanly to his sword and pistol to continue his reign of terror.

The entire engagement was over in a matter of minutes, the remaining stormtroopers picked apart by Ronar and his Wolves, who reached the fray soon after their commander. As he looked around wildly for more enemies to slay, Ronar’s ear caught the sound of a commlink on one of the fallen soldiers.

“Aurek 5-5 what’s happened? Aurek 5-5 come in!”

Ronar smiled, picking up the commlink and walking to where Kellain knelt over the last remaining enemy, choking on his own blood with Kellain’s vibroweapon stuffed in his chest cavity.

“Aurek 5-5 is a little tied up right now,” Ronar said into the communicator, “Perhaps you can call back later?”

“Who the hell is this?” came the voice on the other side, “I swear if you’ve done anything to those men...”

“Don’t worry, they’re all fine,” Ronar replied, “In fact, one of them is here with me right now.” Ronar knelt beside the wounded soldier, extending out the commlink.

“Go ahead, Aurek 5-5,” he said, “They’re expecting you.” The soldier moved to spit at the marauder, before Kellain wrenched his weapon free. At Ronar’s command the Wolves disappeared once more into the fog, the soldier’s echoing scream hastening their morbid steps.

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Z9yqajl.png

FOa9rlA.PNG
Approximate Capship Length: 14,700 km
Forces: 7x Aspis Pocket Carriers
56x Aculeo Mini Carriers

240x Docked Strikecraft Squadrons
4x Howling Harrier CAP Squadrons
4x Strike Eagle CAP Squadrons
4x Flying Falcon CAP Squadrons
4x Argus SAWAC Command and Control Squadrons
Assorted Distributed Marines

Hopefully Relevant Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Aschwin Vethres Khione Khione Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Darth Mori, let me know if I need to tag anyone else!

OOC: Let me know if there are any problems via Discord or PM! I can scale the fleet forces up or down for balance if you want for a good narrative fight, kinda just did the initial based on Mori's size.

In the eternal debate between the material determinists and those who propose that there is some kind of unifying force or deity shaping the events of the galaxy, one thing united both of them. Cause and effect-the simple question was whether or not these were molded out of sheer chance, random chaos or the hands of some supernatural power, benevolent or not. Aculia was still unsure where she fell on the side of that particular debate, but what could definitely be said was that the events that led her and elements of her XIII Battlegroup to Panatha that faithful day were anything but simple, and that fate had skillfully woven multiple threads into one to ensure that they would be placed there.

The reasons were many and intertwined in curious ways. Things were changing in the Elysium Empire and the wider galaxy, and as she had learned, one bends to the winds of change unless one wish to be snapped by them. First, political developments within her and her forces home at the end of the galaxy were developing in unexpected ways. New movements were making their voices heard, such as the Nomadic People's Coalition her former boss Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch apparently was involved with, there were rumors of a massive reform of the Senate, many of the Dobsons were being taken down, and of course the shakeup in the Sakuran Empire due to Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou 's death at the hands of the Mawites at Tython. She and her faction of the Refugee bloc needed to gain more leverage to expand their influence at home to make sure things developed the way she wished them to. And that meant greater independence for the men and women she had sworn to protect, and large amounts of credits to sway those who did not share their views.

Militarily, the Battle of Tython had shown the critical importance of continued fleet modernization and the need for more experience against and in alliance with the major military powers of the galaxy. There was only so much they could learn and develop from crushing the local Outer Rim tyrants and pirates. New technologies and tactics would have to be invented and perfected in order to ensure that the precious Imperial Core could be protected, so that the displaced men and women of the XIII would never have to worry about being forced to flee from their homes like dogs once again.

Thus, she had begun to merge the XIII Battlegroup and her own company, Voland Military Enterprises, together as a paramilitary organization that served the Elysium Empire, but could also serve as a private mercenary contractor to the other powers of the galaxy, provided they were not in active hostilities against their home. This was presented as a way to save on the costs of territorial and military expansion for the increasingly cash-strapped Elysians, given that their economy had no notable, unique exports to fund Rex’s imperialistic ambitions and the people were already being as taxed as much as could be expected. Thus, by exporting military personnel and expertise, she could accomplish both of her above goals: modernize and strengthen her forces to be on par with the other galactic powers, acquire the credits necessary to run them without being wholly dependent on Rex, and increase the sway and influence of the Refugee Bloc within the Empire.

As part of this new policy and reorganization, following the Battle of Tython where she had worked together with Eternal Empire forces to repel the Mawite invasion and destroy the menacing Super Star Destroyer Fatalis, she had applied for and had been granted permission to meet with the Eternal leadership at Panatha to hammer out a contractual agreement in exchange for credits and certain essential technology that she had concluded would be far easier to acquire in the sufficient amounts for her plans than the long and difficult process of reverse engineering or the extremely expensive ways of illicitly acquiring it through third parties. Thus it was that she and a smaller element of her forces would be there that dreadful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aculia rubbed her forehead vigorously and took a sip of fine Sakuran tea as she, her XO Captain Severin, and an assortment of company officials held a meeting on the bridge of her command ship, the Aspis-class Pocket Carrier HMS Valiant. She had been so busy since Tython that she had scarcely had a moment to breathe. Keeping an eye on the political machinations, running the fleet, running her company, trying to keep up at least a little bit of her own personal combat skills. It was exhausting, but such was life when she was effectively the “mother” of all those under her command.

“With the recent shipment finally arriving from HPI, we can now begin work on Projects S-150, S-237, S-239, which should be able to substantially bolster our ability to carry out various naval and groundstrike capabilities that we have hitherto been lacking. Of course, due to their nature, only a comparatively small amount can be produced, but our simulations have indicated that the strike package capabilities enabled by them will more than compensate for the costs of their production.”

She nodded her head thoughtfully as she listened to Severin’s report on the various engineering projects that were under development to broaden the capabilities of her forces since Tython. Already, some modernization efforts had paid off, but with recent subsidized acquisition of the critical stealth technology from HPI, more would be on the way soon. They would have to inevitably pay for it in blood, the price of which she was here to negotiate, but such was a necessary sacrifice.

“And the progress of the rest of the fleet not with us presently?” She inquired, finishing up her cup. They had brought a comparatively small fleet here today, less than 1/4th of the size assembled by the Elysium forces at Tython.

“As per your instructions, they are conducting exercises and war games in the neighboring systems, and becoming acquainted with our new… ‘partners’. Per your orders, they have been keeping detailed records.”

“Good. We should be learning as much as we can with this opportunity.”

What she had learned so far had confirmed her earlier fears, that they still had a long way to go to achieve parity with the other galactic powers. They were strong enough in their own corner of their neighborhood, but she could see why the Eternals had treated Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun as if he were minor nobility rather than on an equal level to their Empress. The sheer scale of the Empire, its economy, and its forces were astounding, from what she had seen the math she had done in her head, they dwarfed what the Elysians could muster by a count of nine to one. It was clear what they had sent to Belsavis was only a fraction of what they could have deployed if they had so truly desired.

That’s not to say that such a large empire does not have its weaknesses or problems, but I hope Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun can convince her husband to accept a smaller share of the galaxy and acquire more friends for now. We would be hard pressed to fight even a limited defensive war against such a power, let alone an offensive one.

As her task force came out of hyperspace over Panatha’s space, she concluded the meeting and began issuing orders to her forces. A few defensive CAPs were launched around her forces, composed mostly of Howling Harriers, Flying Falcons, and Strike Eagles, and a few squadrons of ARGUS SAWAC craft to distribute out command and control capabilities, but the majority of the strikecraft remained docked. After all, she was not expecting any hostilities, they were well within Eternal territory and she was here to negotiate with the Eternal leadership. She was not quite sure who she was to meet-she doubted it would be the Empress herself given that she had not even deigned to meet Rex, likely some mid to high level naval official or some of the Empire’s own minor nobility.

“Send word to Panatha along the prescribed channel that we have arrived in accordance with our agreement and have kept our force to the appropriate size prescribed to indicate our goodwill and sincerity. We await further instructions from their designated representative and look forward to meeting with them soon.”

She took a moment to glance at herself in the mirror, adjusting her black and gold military uniform properly. She longed for the days of the past when she could simply wear her nice, comfortable, tailored robes, but when doing business, one dressed for it.

A brief sense of unease fluttered through her stomach and along her spine for a moment, the hairs on the back of her neck prickling up. She paused, furrowing her brow for a moment. Why? Was it just her nerves? Or was the Force trying to tell her something?

There’s no danger here today, not this far into Eternal territory and I doubt they would have invited me all the way out here just to snuff me out. I’m not that important to Rex. It’s probably just my nerves.

tyOtHa5.png

KNIGHTS OF TEL ALAM

: Iron Mountains, intersecting pathways toward the Ruins.

Allies: Isar Isar | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Artas Tel Alam
Opponents: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

DHGyR0O.png

Heralded by the sound of tumbling rocks, Moksh allowed himself to slide down the mountainside into the asterisk of intersecting pathways below: barren land where the Sith had tread, while life and lumber from whence came emerging Jedi.

There was a general reluctance for anyone to say anything substantial as to a position or disposition, but in the spirit of moving this thing along, Moksh probably just the saw them all. Moksh bladed his posture at the Jedi all-too-proud of their auras, moving his left-hand to his sternum as if fixing to scratch his chest, while his right-hand lowered to the lightsaber at his side, a sheriff ready to draw at High Noon. Eyes fixed upon his prey, he stalked to the side like a tiger in a cage, moving for the flank as his much louder brothers vied for their opponents' attention.

3rd post
5QvyV3T.png

LAST HOUR
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

uDsGHO9.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Saul Vandron Saul Vandron Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS: A DISTANT FORTRESS - PART 3
5oOzXbs.png
Fort Cedar, Spirewatch Forest,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

'The Crusade can provide the assistance of the Holy Jury, should there be need to further remove these darksiders from the area. Under the supervision of your people, of course, Empress.'

Everyone at the Galidraani table were gathering their coats from the backs of their seats when the Ashlan-affiliated Mirialan start to weigh in with his plans and assurances of stability, providing options in the event Panatha survived the madness that was about to befall everyone on it's deeply-forested surface, and though it seemed naive for an opening-statement, the Tuath nobleman knew it was wise to keep all options on the table for as long as was pertinent. And as far as Lord Aron viewed the situation, it was still much too early to assume otherwise, correctly surmising the need for options on account of the fact the main Imperial contingent had barely touched base on Canthar Province - considered far too early for Joint-Operations Command to rule anything out completely.

'Zambrano... Maw... it makes no difference to me. In the end, they must be dealt with, whoever they are.'

And yet, what started as passing respect for the statecraft of others quickly turned the heads of the Free-State officers in the Ashlan's statement of intent, and none more so than the Kellas himself. Scipio had not even turned his head to make eye-contact yet, and still Aron knew he would be better suited coordinating with the Free-State on this occasion, even though they were only just rested and rearmed from a fight against another Ashlan contingent, undeclared though their loyalties were until the decision was reached between the Tuath and the Wookie in their parley on New Alderaan. The diplomatic risks had been curbed that day, and even though it meant the Goidels would regardless have their fight against the largest Wookie contingent in the Galaxy, the Tuath-born Major-General knew there were higher-chances of success with a man like Kaarz complementing Galidraan's efforts with those of his Ashlan subordinates.

'We can make use of the Crusade's repulsorlift regiments there as well. The scouts will be able to share the intel from their drones to your armored divisions, which will give you precise target locations to fire upon.'

There was nothing else for it, Gowrie would have Kaarz along for the proceedings, and though they would be as close to the frontlines as could be expected of any Goidelic command-centre and ACV, the Tuath was confident the risks incurred would be lessened enough to keep the Mirialan safe from harm and capture alike. But when Lord Aron responded,'Then I think it best if ye stick with my lot for this one, as it could stand to reason that coordinators work best in close proximity.', he thought he could see the makings of a warrior in Scipio's eyes, the sort that rebuffed any and all concerns of safety and protection.

'Besides, the faithful should march together in times like these.... Bosph has been kind to Dia's devotees after all, an' I think it only fair that we should face off against evil together.... As our peoples did together on Ziost.'

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
tyOtHa5.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Allies: EE/AC/Empire | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Rolin Doan Rolin Doan | Open
Enemies: Maw | Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam | Isar Isar | Artas Tel Alam | Moksh Tel Alam Moksh Tel Alam | Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Eina was not a Jedi, never was. It's another question whether her husband was really a Crusader, but she wasn't. She was something else entirely, a Valkyrja, a creature of the Netherworld; born from the souls of a Sith Lord and a neutral Force User during the Siege of Byss. True, she was no longer a Valkyrja either, because Ashla raised her to her side and made her an incarnation of light, her own Avatar, but Eina still liked to think of herself as a simple Valkyrja. No matter she was part of the Ashla, the Oversoul, she kept her own personality. And not to mention she saw the Force in a completely different way than others.

Now she just had to wait, she felt that the group, which was now four, not just three, was heading in her direction. However, they were not the only ones coming towards her, but also a neutral presence, a not very strong one. She suspected that they might be a Force user of the Eternal Empire. Eina didn't know about the Wardens of the Shroud, nor that the Eternal Empire's goal was actually to destroy the Force. For obvious reasons, her mother didn't tell her about it. And on top of that presence, someone else was approaching. Hei.

~ We won't be alone, we'll even have a third companion. ~ she replied to Hei.

And the enemy soon arrived. Eina spread her wings as she held her spear in her hand. The hilts of her two swords were visible on her back as well. She landed on the ground, not too far from the arriving Darksider group. Eina was able to see both in the Force and the physical world at the same time. Thus, no one was the same for her. She usually reads from the aura and soul of others and not from the look or movements. She didn't understand such things. That's why her social skills seemed terribly poor or childish. She took everything literally.

They were somehow different, I mean everyone was different to her, but she didn't see what she was used to with traditional Sith. Eina knew that every tradition, every tradition changes the aura and affects other traits. They were also different, similar to each other. They are not just members of a separate group; they came from the same place. After the man's words, she shook her head and spoke. Her voice was exactly like the voice of the Eternal Empress, only Eina's was not cold and military, but rather gentle, kind and compassionate.

"I'd rather offer this to you. This is not your world, and this world is already damaged and has suffered a lot. I will not let you cause her any further injury. Go while you can." she offered them.

Eina was not a coward, she just avoided fighting with the living if possible and always gave her opponents another chance for the situations' peaceful solution...

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

G5jPVR2Fc7GdLPkYJnGxcHyOPWPbCv_K58-MvhoQse-Ck2IcFstCrC1FGRRsVNjLtVLXmRW7yEOwsFfAl-uFZ8A4odDD3XPl9RO6mqmqfPnmUlBtukphy_k3aALO87tBkd7SVtEAIWbRZK4rIqY
Objective: Scout Maw Forces on Panatha
Allies: EE │ HI ( Lucretia Lister Lucretia Lister )
Neutral: TE │ AC
Enemies: BotM ( Ronar Ronar Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall )
Unit Support: Siren Corps (25) │ Nuetralizers Model 1 / 2 / 3 (25)
Direct Engagement: Ronar Ronar

“Whoever it is that’s replaced the Mongrel…do you think they’re here?”

“I…can’t even begin to answer that.” Melissa replied. A short pause fell between the two women as both contemplated the situation, especially now that they were that much closer to the Scar Hound positions. It went without saying that an engagement seemed imminent, but the question of the Scar Hounds was an important one, a valuable key to understanding their enemy for future battles. However, it went without saying that such information would not shift the tide of the war on its own, nor would it bring the Maw any closer to destruction.

That would demand far more than House Io alone could bring to bear, even after Tython.

“I’ll take two brothers with me into one of the ravines.” Esmeralda spoke up. “We’ll flank their positions before sneaking into one of their caves.” She continued. “See if we can’t find anything about their new...chief hound."

“Right. Sounds like a plan, Esme.” Melissa replied. “I’ll set up defensive positions with the rest here.” The Siren continued. “Good luck, sister.”

ILVNBpD.png
The disharmonious notes of blaster fire and screams in the far distance were telltale signs that the trio were closing in on the ice caves. Esmeralda looked to her two brothers—Ralof and Ralph Io—and gave a quick hand signal, to which the pair of towering soldier droids shifted into an arrow formation, with Ralof taking point.

“That’s the Maw, fighting…” Esmeralda paused, trying to make out anything that might give her a hint as to who the Scar Hounds were fighting. With so many factions deploying forces to Panatha, it was hard to tell.

“Those are Kuat Entralla blasters. New Imperials.” Ralph cut in.

“And it sounds like our Imperials are losing.” Ralof spoke up, his mechanical voice low with anticipation and bloodlust.

“Scar Hounds would have made short work of Imperial Stormtroopers, I’m sure of it.” Esmeralda added. “Let’s approach, make them think we’re exposed.”

“Then what, sister?”

“Spring the trap.”

Wearing: Liar's Flesh

Armed With: Double Agent (Blue SaberStaff)

With: Nuetralizer Model 1 ( 1 )

House Io Stormtroopers (14)

Lucretia, for her part, was never exactly certain how she woke up in certain places. It didn't really matter most times...she got back on her fleet quickly. It never seemed relevant what she had been doing beforehand.

Panatha was all kinds of messed up. It was like the last ten Minutes of Army of Darkness, but a whole planet of Bruce Campbells all armed with chainsaws attacking each other. Go on. Lie to me. Tell me you wouldn't pay money in the theater to watch that. No matter how much of a biological war crime a modern theater carpet is.

Lucretia opened her eyes, flesh shuddering, in a pentagram surrounded by men and women in strange, bulky white armore with a single red ocular scope attached to the front. There were like a pile of dead people surrounding her on all sides. In other words, it was a common weekend in this setting. One of them had even taken photos of what they had just witnessed prior to Lucretia waking up. I won't show them to you. They're gory.

The somewhat elderly but beautiful looking woman with a shock of short platinum blonde hair turned her head, flesh on her face shuddering. She was clad in a skintight metallic gray catsuit that reflected everything around it.

She clutched a double bladed lightsaber of a slender build with an electrum finish and pearl inlay grip.

"See?" The Stormtrooper known as Zack said excitedly. "I told you that magic page I found in that nasty old basement was legit!"

"Okay, it was legit. I'm just saying, that was a lotta fething people to kill to prove it." The Model 1 called David noted.

"What's wrong? They were Mawites!"

"I know but...still..." David trailed. "I was a little closer than you were when the page was triggered. I saw stuff. That's a hard death them mawites died. Hard enough to give even my brothers pause."

"Aw c'mon, that was hilarious!" Zack argued. "They're Mawites. Feth 'em."

"There are times, Soldier, where even a Nuetralizer must question how far they are willing to go for victory..." David replied stoically.

"Maybe..." Zack answered with a shrug. But what matters is, it worked."

David had to admit: He was kinda impressed Zack had come up with such an ambitious plan given he had found some junk in an old basement while training a few weeks back.

"Well, we conjured the damn thing. We followed the Ritual correctly. Now what?" Another Stormtrooper asked.

Zack turned back to Lucretia, who smiled pleasantly at him, unable to leave the Pentagram without his permission.

"So what's the price for us playing nice?" Lucretia asked trollishly.

Zack held up a Photo.

It was of Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall

"This sorceress has been a problem in multiple conflicts. As your conjurer, I compell you to kill and absorb her."

Lucretia smiled.

"My flesh hungers to bind to a new body..." Lucretia said with a ravenous tone suddenly.

"Do this, and your services will be considered fulfilled."

"A simple deal. The safest." Lucretia replied, with that sudden, pleasant aristocratic coruscant tone. "How can I possibly refuse?"

"Exit the Pentagram..." Zack ordered.

Lucretia's face warped and bubbled, red runes appearing all over her fore head before it reset and she calmly stepped out.

"Lead the way." she purred.

Fifteen minutes later.

Lucretia had begun taking point as the fighting through the streets to reach where she sensed this Tegan might be intensified.

Lucretia couldn't last more than a few days with the energy powering the cells of her body. The fight with Tegan would require every bit of energy she could spare.

But first, to flush her out.

They watched the gathering of relief ships. House Io had a response to this treachery.

The team began to venture into the territory to scout for Tegan.

Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom