Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Moksh Tel Alam

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the Game of You. Whoever I am. Whoever you are. All sense of where I am, of who I am and where I'm going, has been swallowed by the dark." - Neil Gaiman

kl9uNo2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To remember why I don't do this anymore
  • Image Credit: Derek Herring- and then Arage Bao Arage Bao added borders.
  • Permissions: Whatever. Full PvP mode.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Knight (Dark Side)
  • Species: Rattataki
  • Appearance: Pale, with black tattoos on his face. Black hair, well-kept. Clothing lacks flair; favors just wearing his battle-garb. Every time you look over to Moksh, he's looking right back at you.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
SKILLS
  • A formidable combatant in most scenarios; generally well-suited for any athletics. A model champion.
  • Able to swiftly dissect events as they are unfolding.
  • Brilliant Mimic. A real magpie, Moksh can near-perfectly emulate the voices, body language, facial expressions, and eccentricities in style in dance, combat, what have you.
  • Remarkably resilient with enhanced healing capabilities.
  • Incredible mind-body connection. Never needs a gym mirror to ensure his form is correct. What he wills his body to do, it does, in rhythm, ambidextrously, while multi-tasking.
    • This same talent tends to give early warning for the onset of poor health, illness, poisoning, what have you. He has a very well-honed internal feeling mechanism.
PERSONALITY

Quiet, sad-looking, empty. Curious, though may come off as a little dim.

Devoid of a recognizable personality of his own, Moksh likes to "try on" the affectations of others.

COMBAT INFORMATION

His favorite Force Powers are Force Telekinesis, Force Push/Pull/Choke/Wave, and Battle Precognition.

He also does the dual lightsaber thing. One is on his back, while one is at his hip. Both are on the right side. Both are red.

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

[ + ]
A skilled and disciplined fighter, augmented moderately by the Dark Side.
[ + ] Peak condition, but Dex Fighter flavored.
[ + ] Talented mimic in fighting style, voices, etcetera.
[ - ] Impressionable. Appears to lack personal motive. An Energizer Bunny beating a drum because the battery demands.

BIOGRAPHY

Born in the gladiatorial pits of Rattaki, Moksh always understood himself as an object without much of a future. As such, he never really invested much in an inner world or an identity. This trend continued through his training with his current compatriots. "Free," so to speak, Moksh now finds "individuality" and "personhood" to be a mystery.

With the rest of his Gûdjoti allies, he fights for the Brotherhood of the Maw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom