Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blackout | ME Invasion of GA-held Yag'Dhul, Kiffu, Thyferra & Ukatis

+ ENCLAVE PAGECLAIM +

blackoutobj1alt.png

ACKLAY
VOID OUTSIDE THE DOME | YAG'DHUL
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES:
GA
ENGAGING:
Kostodu Xyston Kostodu Xyston
GEAR: In bio

smalldivsilver.png

banner15.png

DON'T TREAD ON ME

The kid wasn't useless at least.

He was able to block the shots, albeit sloppily, which might be strike of good luck. But it also tugged at the Keldau scion's humanity. He, himself, was one of very very few Keldaus in the Galaxy. The only one other than his father that he had come across was Morgan Keldau Morgan Keldau . This young Twi'lek may very well be one of the last of his own family or bloodline.

But he tried to have spunk in the face of true danger.

"Uh, probably not...does yours?"

Gail couldn't help but let out a snort of true laughter.
<Good one, piptails.> he said when his laughter died down. <But mine's dead. She can't do anything even if she does know.>

He sighed as he levelled his pistol at the Jedi, but just as he was about to pull the trigger, all Haran broke loose.

Space slugs burst from the ground, scattered across the battlefield while a bunch of Mynocks swooped down all around, probably drawn by the amount of energy that can be consumed from ships, jetpacks, sabers and blasters. This complicates things.

Got to move fast.

The basilisks seemed to have made a difference before getting sidetracked by the Mynocks - the dome was starting to crack.
<One more aught to do it, Mouse.> he said on the secure comms while hovering slightly over the Jedi.
://: Bit busy at the moment. Vermin. ://: was the only reply before the basilisk cut transmission.

<Right, well, that leaves me here for the time being.> Gail remarked. <Look alive, lad.>

With that, a more insistent salvo of bolts were sent the Jedi's way, forming a string of shots each after the other. He had to remove as much resistance as possible.

But there was a part of him that hoped the kid could manage to avoid getting shot.

IMG_1207.PNG

OPERATION SHADOW STORM
~In memory of The Wardog~

EQUIPMENTS:
OBJECTIVE: SECURE THE FOOTAGE, KILL THE JEDI, PLANT THE BOMB
PROXIMITY: Argen Vance | Colton Renfro | Conrad Derna Conrad Derna | Cord Starfall Cord Starfall | Drego Avik | Elise Vizsla | Gabriel Pryce | IC-01 "Chief" IC-01 "Chief" | IC-32 "Gears" IC-32 "Gears" | IC-7734 "Blaze" IC-7734 "Blaze" | IC-8808 "Bob" IC-8808 "Bob" | Jade Frossilo Jade Frossilo | Rose Dorce Rose Dorce | Lyrrin Lyrrin | Mevia Vizsla | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad | Oren Sol | Rhys Swynol | Sahan Dragr | Selle Skern | Suvi Dragr | The Vulptex The Vulptex | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Vren Rook Vren Rook | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Yarmin | Zorana Zorana | KIFFU FOLKS
ENGAGING: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

smalldivsilver.png
KIFFU, KIFFU SECTOR, INNER RIM

Chills.

That's all I could feel as I sensed another vod leaving the physical galaxy. Becoming one with Manda. Thruk Layne, the War Dog from a minor clan in Kestri, another addition to the long list of the Enclave's war heroes. His skeleton shattered, full pressure applied by Kahlil with a dark and twisted force technique. It's one thing to hear from other people, how my vod was crushed senseless by this demonic warrior. It's a completely different thing to witness it first hand, so close. It's an experience that traumatized you for life. And how do a warrior tribe cope with trauma? Cleansing the galaxy of the source of said trauma. Warriors of Ashla, Warriors of Bogan, a safe galaxy is a galaxy clean of their influence. Force-users within our tribe? An unfortunate transgression, their life is to be devoted to the tribe and Manda, nothing else. Everything was recorded in a blurry, night vision view, great supply for the propaganda machine, yet it feels horrible. Sick. Dampening. Empty.

Everything goes lightning quick after that. I commed two surviving clan levies, one of which holds the bomb. One is to go to the customs office, the other to a building where the Kiffar survivors were evacuated to. Which one is which, who knows? All I know is that my mind went through a very dark place for a few moments. All in while Kahlil was caught in the cryo-trap, deflecting two shots before taking one to the shoulder. Nothing deadly, but all I wanted at that time was to inflict the worst of pain on the cursed child of haran.

The thunderstorm acts as a malignant and poignant backdrop to the whole scene. Lightning strikes the wet ground of Kiffu, providing the only source of light every time. It's indeed a mortiferous force, striking indiscriminately, bringing randomness to the whole ordeal. Something that we don't need. The Jedi Master might still stand his ground, but the footage is all but secured. The bomb is seconds from being planted, minutes from going off. Evac is on its way. We're not winning this specific battle, but we controlled the city, and we're coming home with a few extra points. There's gonna be another day to strike a Kad through the Nobles' hearts.

Yet it wasn't a true battle with evil if everything goes according to plan. The ground below me suddenly emitted light, a pattern of some kind. Whether this is a light side or dark side magic, it's impossible to say. This one had crossed the line one time too much. All I know is it doesn't look good. Looking at Kahlil, fully concentrating on the rune below, I shot a barrage of missiles from my jetpack, right towards his abdomen. But it was too late. The ritual was done. Whatever he invoked is potentially three times stronger than Mandalorian missiles. It's an exchange that could maim Kahlil, but kills me.

Maybe this is what Manda plans for me. My life for the eternal win of the Enclave. My name amongst the champions of Manda. Another one bites the dust.

zzzzzzzz-PANG !!!

An enormous, spine-chilling lightning strikes down right where Kahlil invoked the rune, and everything takes place in split-seconds photographic memories. White light striked down, I activated my jump boots to escape the center of the rune, feet touching down on the side of the runes, jetpack was ready. It wasn't, the lightning was too quick, hitting the center of the rune ruthlessly, right in front of me. It didn't make direct contact, but the force that crushed down on the ground, and the shockwaves that came with it, it sent feedback right to my legs.

It's a feeling of sensation like no other. Both the hottest heat and the chillest cold, shot back up from the bundle of nerves on my toes, straight through the spine, up until the brain. My body was thrown back meters away, through abandoned buildings. I was conscious, my brain still functioning, body aching, arms sore but moveable. But not the legs. I can't feel my legs. I can't make it off this planet, all on my own.

<Rar Viszla, this is Yael Kandar. I need evac, can't move my legs.>

That was the last thing I muttered before I leaned my head back, all hope rests on Manda.

TLDR: Thruk is dead. Two clan levies departed, one towards the customs office, one towards the evacuated Kiffars, one of them is the bomber. The lightning Kahlil invoked barely missed Yael, but the shockwave sent her flying to one of the building, her legs stop functioning. Rar Viszla and eleven clan levies makes their way to evacuate Yael.

smalldivsilver.png

blackoutobj2.png

Kiffu
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Lightsabers | Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Vren Rook Vren Rook

"I know," Valery said, having already heard plenty of rumors and reports spread about the fire Shai's death lit within Mandalorian hearts. In a way, she could respect that — they didn't just neglect their own casualties or moved on from them far too quickly. But at the same time, she knew that fire would be turned against her own people, and couldn't help but feel responsible. Her choice had been one of life or death, and she knew it had been the right call to make.

But it didn't lessen the pain.

"There was no call I could have made that day that would have satisfied everybody. My alternatives were dying myself, or disrespecting Shai by leaving her behind to regenerate, and perhaps even pursue me." She supposed dying herself would have been the only other respectful option for a battle like that, but she wasn't going to leave her family behind again. Vren would understand that, as painful as it was to lose a friend like Shai.

Her fiery gaze then shifted up, as thunder split the sky asunder, and she knew both of them realized that this was no safe place for a fight between the two. Though as lightning arched its way down into the ground besides their building, ideas sparked within her mind as well.

But could she really do it again? Why couldn't she just run into an unfamiliar face?

"I'm afraid not," Valery replied as her eyes lit up in the darkness, "So I suggest you put your helmet back on now." She was no coward, and wouldn't strike him down at a moment like this. If they were to fight, it would have to be handled like true warriors. Valery then ignited her lightsaber, swirled it into a salute to show respect, and held it in a guard in front of her, not aggressive for once, but patient.

blackoutobj2.png

VIXEN
EN ROUTE TO ENERGY STORAGE AREA | KIFFU
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING: Conrad Derna Conrad Derna

smalldivsilver.png

banner.png

RITUAL

This was a change of pace.

At least he wasn't trying to lob off her head again. That had backfired bad on him previously. This time, it can be different, more civil. She didn't wish for any of this, but here they were.

"Because you were going to walk into a trap, and we never finished our conversation."

A brow lifted behind her visor.

<Fly high, Beviins. Ambush ahead. Be careful.> she told the squad while her visor remained on him.
<Yes, Alor'ad.> came the simple reply from all of them.
With that, Lish cocked her head to the side.
"First of all, we didn't finish the conversation, because you were trying very hard to kill me. I hope you plan to approach it differently this time." she told him in a no-nonsense voice. "But I'll hear you."

Lesha sighed. But then she reached up to remove her helmet, shaking free her raven hair.
"If you want to know all that, let's start with introductions. I'm Alesha." she introduced herself. She figured if she was going to answer him, they at least owed one another a name.

Putting down her helmet on a half-wall, she then stood up tall.
"It was a culmination of things that brought this attack about." she started. "We still had alliances with some planets that used to seek protection from us. And protect them, we did. Recently, though, some began rebelling against it. Even though you claim to not be a part of them, you all interfered in a matter where we retaliated against terrorism on Ryloth. The majority of our Marine garrison that was stationed there to protect the planet, were attacked. Two of the Karjr that were stationed there as well to uphold law, were killed." It was hard speaking about it.

"In the battle that you Jedi initiated, one of our Rallymasters, our military Generals in your terms, were killed by the Sword of the Jedi. That was the straw that broke the dam. We were mobilised to come here, not to harm civilians, but to warn the Alliance and the Jedi one last time to leave us be." she then went on. "The Alliance had declared war on us before we launched this attack. Many of us didn't want this. We still remember a time that we lived in peace with your kind."

She drew a deep breath. She could hear thunder rumble outside. Lightning season. She still remembers it from her childhood. Hopefully it will drive duelists apart. Help them think. Remind them that they are fighting kin. If this war continued, the cost will be high.

"I still don't wish this war on anyone."

Minerva's shoots missed but she turned around to see the Enclave warrior fly off. Soon enough she could hear his message and she narrowed her eyes in silent fury.

I don't need Alliance propaganda nor any amount of credits as reasons to fight the Enclave. Nor I will ever drink again with or call kin those who willingly embrace murderous scum like Clan Munin into their ranks.

With renewed determination Minerva was about to fly in further pursuit when the lighting storm unleashed upon the world's skies. The sheer volume of the electricity fried her jetpack just by being nearby and she spun out of control. Desperately she managed to make herself point down toward an office's glass ceiling. Then at the last few seconds Minerva managed to unclipped the jetpack before smashing through the ceiling and shattering glass into pieces. She crashed into a clothing's display rack on her back with a loud thud.

The warrior fell unconscious upon impact with a broken left arm and right leg. Much later she would be found by Alliance commandos who would evacuate her and let her allies know it.

OOC: Sorry I have to make an early exit.

-

IMG_3431.png

Objective: 2 - Shadow Storm
Outfit: Normal Attire
Tags: IC-01 "Chief" IC-01 "Chief" | IC-7734 "Blaze" IC-7734 "Blaze" | IC-8808 "Bob" IC-8808 "Bob" | IC-32 "Gears" IC-32 "Gears"

blackoutobj2.png

The rate of expended ammo started to lessen, making Jade guess that the guys were doing well and their first encounter was coming to a close. She had been able to zero in on the area that Delta Squad had halted their forward movement and the trackable signs of life were certainly diminishing. Jade’s eyes shifted to monitor Delta’s info and smiled in the realization that things were going well for the boys.

She tried to listen into the comms through the firing weapons and finally Bob came through loud and clear. He obviously was not actively shooting and was not in the midst of the battle. Jade wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by a “tango”, so the pilot just continued to listen and then heard one of two phrases that she would need to act on: “airstrike”.

Jade quickly sat straight in her chair and started flipping switches to get the bird ready to fly. ”Chief. Please advise on the airstrike. I’m ready to launch if needed.” Jade wondered if double checking with Chief was technically the correct call. Was Chief his commanding officer? She wasn’t even military. Could she make her own call to follow Bob? Whatever was possible Jade imagined that it was driving Bob crazy that she didn’t just act on his words.

blackoutobj1alt.png

SPARKY
JUST OUTSIDE THE DOME | YAG'DHUL
ALLIES: Kostodu Xyston Kostodu Xyston | Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Nizhalgal | GA
ENEMIES:
Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund | Atin Tracinya | Nelliel Kryze | Kad Wren | ENCLAVE | IMPs | I.M.P
ENGAGING:
Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
GEAR: Lightsaber | NJO Attire | Droid

ceridiv.png

banner17.png

TIGER

Remember your training....

It was like a mantra inside her head ever since Master Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka had told her to hold onto it. It kept running inside her head as she listened to the Mandalorian. Ceri's loving and empathetic nature drove her all the way. The Mandalorian's words struck a deep chord within the Padawan.

But just as she opened her mouth to try and say something uplifting, the Mandalorian snapped into action once more. Ceri raised a hand to try and stop what was coming, but it was too late. A knife imbedded into the Captain's heart.

"NO!!" The anguish in her young voice split the dark vacuum and brought so much emotion with it that it manifested in a blue-purple hue ahead of her. She hung limp in her jetpack for a small moment, trying to stifle a sob as the Captain's body drifted away.

Ceri's tear-filled, dark eyes looked at the Mandalorian.
"You may have given up on keeping a Light shining in a dark Galaxy." she said, her voice trembling and almost breaking. If ever she needed Starlin Rand Starlin Rand with her, it was now. "But I won't."

<"Don't engage.">

Ceri snapped her two sabers apart. She couldn't exactly ground herself, but the way she held both of them would tell anyone who was paying attention that she had shifted grips from Form 3 to Form 7 - the one her Master had drilled into her since her shellshock.
"Ashla, Mother of Light, let it shine bright!"

A blinding, golden light erupted from Ceri that would screw with most visual systems as she managed to angle herself into shooting forward with her jetpack.

The cerulean blades came at the Mandalorian with vehemence as she went.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Chit.

The rune flared, and it didn't take much for him to maintain it. Not with the marks he'd already carved into the ground to lessen the burden on his attention. But it didn't make it zero. Nor did having only one working arm help. He raised his hand, deactivated the saber to catch the missiles to try and keep them away. Ironically, the flash of lightning was what caused them to explode regardless.

He was similarly thrown back, slamming into something further down the alley he'd been rushing towards prior. Trashcan, probably. He couldn't see anything. He blinked his eyes, but he still couldn't see anything. Likely because of the flash of lightning, if he had to guess. He groaned as he pushed himself to his feet, called to his lightsaber to return it back to his outstretched hand. Blindness wouldn't stop him.

"Serenity?"

The Familiar reformed, hopping out of his lightsaber as they had before. <Apologies. The people got inside, but the lightning struck. I couldn't maintain.>

"That's alright. Can you guide me to them?"

<Yes, of course.>

He couldn't see, but Kahlil could still feel through the Force. And Serenity was as ever a beacon. The blast of lightning hopefully had the Mandalorians scattered enough that he could start making his way to the civilians. They were his only priority here, after all.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

Good: The Vulptex The Vulptex
Bad: Zorana Zorana

When the dart was deflected by Zorana's gauntlet, Lyrrin made an expression of disgust - he hated armor. It was so effective, why couldn't his enemies walk around in plastic wrap instead? That would make his life so much easier! The agent began to get to his feet as quick as he could manage only to have a blaster bolt singe the ground near one of his hands causing him to recoil from the spot. There wasn't time to think of a good strategy as a response though as another blaster bolt soared past him at an alarmingly close proximity.

Lyrrin dashed across the street using a mix of his feet and hands as needed as he found himself tucked between the walls of an ally. There were benefits to being lightly equipped, like running from impending doom "Haa" Lyrrin sighed while putting a hand to his chest as he steadied himself. After a quick moment to catch his breath he began to pat himself down, gadgets and gizmos jingling lightly in his many pants pockets. What could he use and how could he use it to get the advantage in this situation?

He had several forms of scanners, slicing devices, and infiltration gear but nothing that really screamed to him 'anti-Mandalorian McGuffin'. His fingers touched something metallic and as he was about to pass over it he did a hand-double take and then grasped at the tool and pulled it up to his view "That'll ... be annoying." it was a small EMP grenade, his only one. Nothing too crazy but perhaps it could jumble up a few of Zorana's helmet sensors?

Lyrrin primed the grenade then chucked it out into the street beneath Zorana's feet.

blackoutobj4.png

Accompanied by: Albrecht von Duschendorff, Ukatian Noble/Jedi Padawan
Direct: Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
Vicinity: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Dominick von Ascania Dominick von Ascania

“I’m sick of von Ascanias,” the King muttered. “I ought to banish their whole depraved brood.”

Albrecht was nearly at the door when a familiar voice reached his ears.

I hope you’ll spare our particular branch of the family, Your Majesty. Not all von Ascanias are wicked.

Halting, he turned around and ran back into the great hall. Eloise, who had been heading in a different direction, saw him suddenly change course out of the corner of her eye. With a grunt of annoyance, she spun to follow him.

The King looked at the one addressing him and was surprised to find one of the young debutantes at his court still present. Lady Giselle von Ascania sat in a finely cushioned chair carved from dark wood, dressed in velvet finery, her posture rigidly straight even during an invasion. “If you wish it,” he said. “Your company has been quite enjoyable, Lady Giselle. If you were being offered up as a bride, I might actually consider it.”

He leered at her as he spoke, but Giselle didn’t shrink from his lecherous gaze. Maybe she was used to it. “At my age?” She tutted. “Your Majesty, I’m nearly twenty. Practically an old maid.

The king laughed, though his chortling broke down into coughing. The Vizier winced, while the Marshal looked on with stoic dignity until the fit stopped. Albrecht used the opportunity to rush in. “Giselle!” he yelped. “What are you doing here?”

Albrecht?” She blinked in shock before answering. “Well, if there’s going to be a show, I might as well get a good seat.

Even Eloise raised an eyebrow at that. At least the girl had gumption?...

“You’re in danger! You need to be evacuated along with everyone else—” Albrecht reached out to pull her to her feet, only to be blocked by the hulking form of the King.

“Hm, you look familiar… You’re Johan’s boy, aren’t you?” He raised his bushy gray brows as he peered down at the Padawan, who until now had escaped his notice.

“Yes, Your Majesty.” Albrecht’s eyes were huge and fixed upon the King. He took a few slow steps backwards, trying to put some space between them, but His Majesty closed the distance in two massive strides.

“Your father was smart to abandon Stepan for me. But I could never trust someone I knew would stab me in the back the moment they stood to gain more from betrayal than loyalty.”

Enough,” Eloise said, fed up with watching Albrecht shake in his boots. She approached from the side, ready to pin herself between him and the fat old man, her hand hovering just above the lightsaber on her belt. “We’re here to help with the evacuation. That’s all.

The King stopped, taking in the scantily-clad, purple-haired girl who more than matched him in height with a judging gaze. Then, catching sight of an attendant arriving with a silver tray, he snorted. “I forgot you joined the Jedi too,” he said, turning his back on them. “It seems to be a running theme among the more troublesome nobility.”

Upon the tray were an array of vials containing a glowing blue-green liquid. Stims. The king picked up one of these vials and injected it into his chest. Albrecht remained frozen, his gaze fixed on the king's back as if he expected him to make a sudden move. Eloise, on the other hand, grabbed Giselle's arm and hauled her to her feet. "You'd think someone from a culture like yours would have a much better grasp of the dangers of war, especially for women," she muttered, flicking Albrecht's ear to get his attention. "Let's go."

And not a moment too soon, for the meteor shower soon began to fall.

AmeTemp.png
EPICA

Allies: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Galactic Alliance
Opposition: Enclave | Imperials
Tags: Open

It's been said that one of the most bitter experiences in life is when a friend turns to foe, though in her experience, she had never really considered the Mandalorians friends given the number of times she found herself facing them across the battlefield. This was no different, and the Mandalorians had made their own choice and it was one that the Galaxy would come to accept and suffer the consequences of the war that followed. Ryloth had requested aid, and when the Galactic Alliance had answered, they were met with force of arms as the Enclave had seemingly claimed territories that they had previously, allegedly, held in peace.

However, a friend turned enemy brought about its own windfall for the Alliance and opened the opportunity to bring the Hapes Consortium into the fold as a new relationship began to blossom and develop. It was this newfound friend that saw the woman otherwise late to the conflict, though perhaps it was also by design. The Mandalorians had focused on key worlds in the Southern Sector of the Galactic Alliance, and though many were prestigious on their own, there were those few that seemed to be overlooked and presented for others an opportunity.

The Epica System was that opportunity; it had been turned into a wealthy system due to the relocation of the Hydians Auction House some hundreds of years prior during another Galaxy-spanning conflict. The system itself sat along the lucrative Corellian Trade Spine, making it just as much a target to the Mandalorian Enclave as any of the worlds currently under siege. The purpose of the fleet's current presence in the System was to deter those who saw the Mandalorian strike as a means to take their own shoot unopposed or perhaps only dealing with a token force easily overwhelmed. The second reason that she was there, that the fleet was there, was to mark the newfound relationship between the Galactic Alliance and the Hapes Consortium. Her vessels were newer, much newer than most of those deployed in the Galactic Alliance Defense Force, and it was thanks to the Hapans who had provided the designs.

Amelia stood silently on the bridge of the Theselon, a newline warship of the Megos-class Star Destroyer which was supported by two additional Battle Dragons, the ANS Myrmidon and the ANS Vespira. Normally, she would have preferred a proper shakedown tour to test the vessels and ensure that the crew was ready and properly trained, though fate had something else in store as they were thrown directly into the fires of war. Even those squadrons that currently resided in the hangar bays were of a newer production that still, in many ways, followed the older Hapan designs. She wasn't sure exactly who would attempt to take their swing at the Galactic Alliance whilst the main force was tied up with the Mandalorians, though she was sure it was coming and she wanted to be ready.

• Maintaining Orbit
  • Mointoring traffic along the Corellian Trade Spine

ArRVuP5.png

Equipment: Skinsuit, Wayward Samaritan Gear
Accessories: Bracelet, Echo Stone
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber, Turmoil - Lightsaber, Concealed Blaster, Nasty-Stabby
Personal Ship: The Zipper Docked within the Eventide
Friendly Tags: Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn Galactic Alliance
Enemy Tags: @Open

Aureus Fleet:
Eventide - 100% - 100%
Twilight - 100% - 100%
☆1 Squadron of Droid Fighter-Bombers - 16/16
Polaris - 100% - 100%
Aurora - 100% - 100%
Sonne - 100% - 100%
☆4 Squadrons of Droid Fighter-Bombers 64/64
Nebula - 100% - 100%
☆4 Squadrons of Droid Fighter-Bombers - 64/64
Comet - 100% - 100%
Meteor - 100% - 100%

Her helmet was at her hip, the hidden clip within the edge keeping it held in place as the Zeltron looked over the datapad in her hand. Reviewing the details of the vessel's that had assembled under her call to aid with the rising conflict between the Alliance and the Enclave.

Reviewing the ongoing feeds of news outlets as they tried to remain as current as possible with details regarding both sides actions.

A noticeable lack of anything concrete in regards to the Enclave aside from what was already known. A propaganda play? Or perhaps just a sincere lack of pertinent information about the ones many painted as the aggressors of this war. It wasn't her place to ruminate on the political situations of the larger galaxy. Lily had been an insight onto the matter, given what she had gleaned from their time together.

War always seemed on the horizon with the galaxy. A near endless war effort at some time or another with a different enemy present besides the ever faithful Sith that made themselves known throughout the ages.

The busy shuffle of bodies around her bringing her back from her wandering thoughts, letting the datapad rest against her nose. Her gaze drifting from the different stations aboard the vessel that had volunteered to be the command point for the small gathering of ships.

Volunteers and independents with a bone to pick. Those interested in following the young jedi into the growing fray.

Life had a strange way of presenting her with a growing sense of responsibility. The mantle slowly but reluctantly accepted. The Aureus legacy being left to her by Sanna the largest as of yet, besides simply being related to the Sal-Soren's alongside the Ee'everwest line.

As of yet uncertain what assuming the name would mean for her down the line.

But assuming her grandmother's name was something she wanted to discuss with Briana when they didn't have a potential galaxy spanning war hanging above their heads.

The implications of that topic were largely contained to Naboo thankfully. But long reaching effects were something of a constant in the Zeltron's life. An unimportant sneaking into the Coruscant Temple yielding a new Knight among their Jedi ranks. An offhand mention of family to friends and learning she had a second family in the galaxy. Another off handed mention of a similar topic elsewhere and finding a third one to boot.

A hand rose to press against her temples as the datapad slipped down to her side, forcibly pinching both sides to release some of the tension building under the thought of her extended family.

An alert over the communication system bringing her back to the reality of the situation that was growing before them. The draping robe giving way as she stepped closer to hear better the other vessels reporting ready status. They were preparing to drop from Hyperspace into the Epica System, and attempting to link up with vessels from the Galactic Alliance.

"Make everyone ready. Reversion can get sticky when it's more than just a Freighter on the line." She informed the communication officer. Eyes drifting to the weapons officer as she visibly thought on whether to have them prepare.

They didn't know what they were dropping into. She'd heard nothing about Epica being affected, but also hadn't heard much about any other systems being affected either through major sources. The Weapons Officer doing a double take with Lossa staring at them, perking up as if to prompt her.

"Ma'am?"

"Should everyone be at... what is it battle ready when we drop or wait?" The Officer seemed just as troubled by the question, a glance to his own datapad.

"We should be alright upon drop. But probably wouldn't hurt-"

"Hypersapace reversion in One Standard!"

The internal speakers announcing their imminent arrival to the Epica System as the two stared at the speaker before turning back to their conversation.

"We'll get everyone to alert status but keep from blatant displays of aggression.

"Sounds good. Alright folks!" The Zeltron clapped her hands together, two strides bringing her back to the center of the command deck. "We are friendly to the Alliance. We are announcing that upon arrival. Do not shoot anyone but the enemy in the exhaust port, and don't give anyone besides the enemy a reason to shoot us in the exhaust port. Good?"

There was a resounding agreement and a few chuckles from those present.

The gathering of vessels dropped from Hyperspace a short time after, rallying just inside the system border as Lossa took to the comms and sent a signal to the only ships they had on scans currently.

"Unknown vessels, this is the Eventide, Jedi Lossa Darcuhl overseeing. We are entering the system to support Galactic Alliance vessels. Please state your purpose of presence." Being unsure if they were genuine Alliance vessels. They'd been expecting, well, not what was here she supposed.

NotNybs.png

Last edited:
blackoutobj2.png

Objective: March of a Warrior
Equipment: Green MidNight Duster | Fiend | Solar | Sith Armor | Wrist dart launchers (Electro-darts & Explosive darts) | Sith Helmet Mask | Stun gauntlets | X2 Sith Daggers
Tags: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

What spite in his words to inform her he was not in fact a kid, to which Cord just nodded slightly. "Well, you're a little short to be a fully grown Mando." Her reply coming out dry and sarcastic, a smirk crossing her face under her mask. Her orange sulfuric eyes just stared down the kid who was now facing her. He was a Mandalorian so no doubt had a bazillion gadgets and weapons on him. She wondered if he would attack or just stand there waiting for her to attack.

It was still a victory if she held him to stale mate in a staring contest it would keep at least one Mando out of the fighting. "You should probably drop those weapons and head home. I bet your parents are worried sick about you and don't want to see you get hurt." Cord look at the little not a kid person, she didn't want to have to fight him. Yet she wouldn't hesitate to defend herself and it would be far from her first rodeo with a Mandalorian. Maybe she should stop taunting him and trying to antagonize him into a fight.

The warrior in her wanted so bad for him to try and attack her so she could beat some sense into the little buckethead. However, the small part of her that was still a Jedi and wanted to do good in the world wanted to see if they could talk him into giving up on whatever the hell the Enclave was doing. As she stared him down this conflict divided her mind, keep pushing at the kids' buttons or try to talk some sense into him. "How about we start over my name is Cord. If we are about to fight it would be nice to get your name, but you don't have to. Though I would much prefer this ended with you dropping your weapons and surrendering."

skin, bone, and arrogance
The chivalry of Senator Calgar was much to his consequence, and though Natasi appreciated it, there was an odd dissonance there. She, Natasi, the elder, should have been the one. Her youthful appearance belied more than a lifetime of experiences, of history, of lives lived. If anyone should be seriously injured in this senseless attack, it should be her, and not the youngster with his whole life ahead of him.

Her eyes followed the line of his arm. A weapons locker; presumably more powerful weapons were stored there than the laser equivalent of a pea-shooter in her hand. "Yes, yes," she said quietly. "But let's get that burn seen to first. Shan't take a minute." Natasi's eyes scanned the bridge until they fell upon what she was looking for, the universal symbol for aid. She crossed the bridge in purposeful strides, pulled the kit off the wall, and returned to Calgar.

"Painkillers," she said, shaking four pills out onto her palm. She pressed them rather unceremoniously to his lips, motivated equally by the need to get them down him and wanting him not to waste time protesting. Natasi offered a water bottle and rummaged through the kit until she found some a cannister marked for burn treatments. She studied the instructions "This is going to hurt, but it's for the best, Raphael," Natasi said regretfully. "Get ready. On the count of three. One -- "

She sprayed without waiting, knowing the anticipation was worse than the result. "The instructions say to let it sit for at least a minute, then cover. There's some synthflesh in here that should do the trick, but -- oh, Balance -- how long do you think that door can hold her? She's going to be... irate."

Last edited:
Untitled812_20230801212140.png

IMG_1208.png
Objective: Seige on the dome
Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund
Equipment: In bio

Untitled852_20230822200401.png

Celt shook her head at the Jedi, he tried to talk her down after escaping her cord. His force push hit her chest like a gust of wind, pushing her backwards. Practice with air cannons helped her to respond quickly and she fired a pulse on her backpack to stabilise herself and only lost a few metres on the man. She reached and fired a couple of shots from her wrist mounted charric blaster, the highly volatile rounds were perfect for dealing with saber weilders due to their large amounts of kinetic energy. Before she could asses the attack though, the ground seemed to start to rumble, not from the seige machines of Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund , but something else.

"That you Jedi?" she asked as a gust of pressurised has came out of the ground nearby. The man didn't get chance to respond before the ground began to crack open and a large, although relatively small for its species Exogorth burst forth, presumably lured by the movement of the armies above of the evacuation shuttles. The beast attempted to devour Celt who took to the sky, firing a rocket as she went in order to strike the beast. The rocket looped around and smashed into its thick skinned head. Celt was fuming, the Jedi needed to be defeated but now this beast was involving itself. <<Armour support, please deal with this worm for me>> she crackled into her comm to either her own back line or preferably the closer, and therefore more accurate forces of Aurelian. They were danger close so care would be needed, and she hoped the giant soldier took this on board.

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Secure the Bridge, Capture the Senators
Equipment: Beskar'gam I Blaster Pistol I Blaster Carbine I Deflector Shield
Tags: [ Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan ]

Jenn's quarry crying out in pain as the flames caught him in his retreat brought her a shudder. Once, she had found a sick sense of delight in the use of a flamethrower, watching cutthroats and soldiers alike made slaves to the sheer pain coursing through them, thrashing and screaming as flesh sloughed off the bone, melting in front of her like candlewax... but those days were long behind her now. The brutality of the weapon was no longer something she took pleasure in employing - but merely another tool in her arsenal, a display capable of shattering morale. To lose herself to that display, to relish in what she wrought, would not make her more of a warrior, but less. To find joy in inflicting pain on the enemy was not the mark of a Mandalorian, but that of a sadist.

The barrage of blaster fire hosing her down earlier had given the two a head-start, and catching up with them would take some time- if only because she had to fit herself in through the gap in the door, kept open only thanks to the container filled with... whatever it was a pair of Senators were carrying around in the middle of contested space. Something of value, to be sure- but identifying the contents could wait. For now, she had a mission to accomplish, targets to subdue and capture.

By the time the the intrepid smith had made her way past the wedged door, the wounded Senator inside was being treated for his wounds - not that she assumed such a course of action. With the door leading to the bridge closed shut and her interaction with the terminal yielding to naught but frustration thanks to her quarry's quick thinking in blasting the controls on the other side, the proud hunter could only assume whatever surviving personnel was holed up inside, weapons trained on the door and waiting for her to breach.

Oh, but what she would give for a breaching team to make entry - give her a veteran or two from the Sik'ayha and the entire affair would be done with before the people inside could spit! But with the absence of reinforcements or ideal breaching tools (why, she was already pondering between a cutter or an explosive charge, a mix of EMP and Flash grenades to make sure whatever was inside could not possibly resist)... there was a simpler solution. Jenn could only wince, step back, and flip her helmet's rangefinder down.

Yes, that should do the trick.

Bracing herself as best she could, the Ersansyr took aim... and fired the rocket mounted atop her jetpack right at the reinforced door. Finding an alternate route inside would take too much time, leave her quarry with a chance to call for backup, or even fortify further. She had been hoping to keep the missile for something a little more pressing, but the battlefield was an ever-shifting environment, and those who refused to adapt were often left to adorn it with their corpses. Pulling her pistol from its holster, she inhaled deeply through her gills, preparing herself for the most crucial moment of all: the initial assault into the bridge itself.

The Mandalorian did not wait for those on the other side to take the initiative. She had to be fast, relentless, and brutal in her assault. The jetpack roared to life as she flew on right through the hole created by the explosion: all too grateful for the ceiling height of the bridge compared to the comparatively cramped hallways of the diplomatic vessel, the fierce warrior used her advantage to soar through the air, quick to identify the presence of two of her targets- and what she could only assume to be the crew. A pity that the Senators had chosen to resist.

Vemric's orders had been clear. The crew was expendable, and so she had no qualms about dispatching them.

And she would need to do so rapidly, before they could fire from all four angles. Lifting her arm towards the Captain, the gauntlet's panels shifted aside... and, after taking a second to adjust her aim, she fired the wrist rocket. There was a flash, an explosion, and the man was gone, his thread cut, and his tale reaching an end that would seem all too premature for Lieutenant, surely. But he would join him soon, as the fearsome figure fired four shots from her blaster pistol: the first two crashed into a nearby console, sending sparks flying... but the others were far more deadly. One in the shoulder, and one in the head. An impressive feat, considering how rapidly the armored figure moved through the air.

But now came the difficult conclusion to this act: subduing a pair of Senators who were armed, evidently determined to fend her off by any means necessary, and devoid of the restraint she showed them in order to accomplish her mission. Activating her wrist-mounted deflector shield as she landed back down on the bridge with a thud, the Mandalorian returned the pistol to its holster... and rushed down Senator Fortan, practically diving towards her with a burst of her jetpack once she had gotten close enough.

Surely, her compatriot would not dare to try and get a shot off if he risked hitting his colleague. Or at least, she hoped the both of them were scrupulous enough to share some measure of comradery, or at the very least respect. Or perhaps she was a fool for applying a warrior's lens to a pair of politicians.

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!

jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: YagDuhl - Dodecapolis
MISSION: Protect/Defend
TAGS: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon / Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund / Halden Chaussidier Halden Chaussidier

blackoutobj1alt.png

Almost worked.

It's not that he was expecting his Force Push to move the Mandalorian that far away from him, but Connell did want a little more distance. Oh well, it's not like he was not expecting her to be able to fight back, after all Mandalorians were celebrated warriors in the cultures of many. He wasn't expecting things to be easy, so that meant a lot of improvisation and quick thinking. The blaster-fire was easy enough to block with three to four quick swipes. The problem is, these shots were not normal, it was as if they were designed to take out a wielder of the Force.

The first shot almost knocked the young Jedi Knight on his butt, and he barely had enough time to instinctively use Tutaminis(The ability to absorb energy, but at great cost) to shield his body from the rest, the blaster bolts impacted on his chest and shoulder but did not penetrate. He might have wished they had though as the impact of each hit him hard. Connell was very much still in the fight, but that HURT.

Wow, really? You really asked me that? He thought to himself, insulted.

Nope!

The huge worm-like monstrosity was attacking anything and anyone in front of or around it. The beast was clearly angered by the war overhead and was reclaiming its territory in a rampage. When Vanagor moved, it seemed uninterested in him at first, but the Mandalorian in front of him looked to be a tasty morsel. There's no honor in this. Connell thought to himself as he reached out through the Force and "grabbed" the Exogorth at the mouth. Slowly closing his hand into a fist, the young Jedi Knight made his first attempt at "Crush" to close its mouth.

It didn't work.

Not surprised, as he was not his father, and that he had only tried it that one time, Connell now had the Exogorth's attention. It was already angry at the rocket's (fired by Celt) impacts but seemed content on munching down on something it could reach. The Young Jedi Knight was done for at this point, until what looked to be Mandalorian ground forces seemed to be breaking through. A mynock caught his eye, and an idea in his head. As Connell backpedaled, he reached out and "grabbed" the mynock, pulling it at and into the Exogorth. Why not pit them against each other? A good diversion.

There was a fight to be had.

Engaging Celt

Fighting off an Exogorth and a Mynock

Tides of Change

blackoutobj1alt.png

Yag’Dhul
Dodecapolis

7BUIiLq.png

Elias was too late.

He’d heard the shouting, followed the thunderous bootsteps through the eastern district to lend his aid. It was a distraction from his mission, but Elias couldn’t let them run headfirst into danger.

The Force screamed imperceptible warnings to the GADF troopers, but they couldn’t hear it. Those who could, the untrained Force sensitives among them, may have gotten a bad feeling in their gut. He didn't know what the enemy were planning, but he could sense their cold malice: Imperial Commandos. He hadn’t faced them since he’d lost Phoenix Squadron years ago, but their heaviness in the Force was unmistakable.

Elias pushed his body to its limits as he rushed to catch them.

NO!” he screamed, just moments before the trap was sprung. Blasterfire and explosions filled the greenway, and the sharp pain of death stung him, all in an instant.

The Jedi stumbled forward, catching his footing as he braced behind some rubble. Amidst the darkness, there was one presence in the Force that stood out. Elias knew he was outnumbered, but he was certain could handle the commandos. The Jedi stepped from behind the rocks with lightsaber in hand, blocking their path ahead.

I will not let you harm anyone else,” he threatened gravely.

blackoutobj4.png

RAXSHIR
AXILLA | UKATIS
ALLIES: Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES:
GA
ENGAGING: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres

jandiv.png

banner5.png

APOCALYPSE

<"Hmph, it is not enough,">

<You're such a moaner.> Jan said, rolling her eyes while they flew toward the palace. It may seem brutal to some, but when you prod the Mando'ade too many times, don't be surprised when they prod back.

Mostly because Mando'ade don't prod - they bite. And hard.

Adenn echoed Jan's own wish to fight the Jedi. They are the real reason the Enclave were here in the first place. They had to be taught a lesson. There were quite a few in Enclave that didn't exactly agree with all the methods used to elevate the Mando'ade once more, but to Jan and others that share her mind, it was a necessary thing for the greater good.

<"A shame we don't have our basilisks. We would be able to flatten many urban blocks with ease.">

"There anything he doesn't like blowing up?" Evelyn asked her quietly.
"Guess not." Jan said just as quietly. <They would have come in handy for that palace. I don't really care for the rest.> she then told Adenn.

Just as they were approaching the palace, sensors started to pick up other organisms.
<Jan...> Nam started.
<Yeah, ambush. Scatter, the lot of you. Whoever reaches the palace, grab what you can and torch the rest. I'll head off whatever it is.> she ordered the squad with her. <Munin, you with me? Might be what you're looking for.> she then asked Adenn.

While the rest of her Clan scattered into the night, Jan banked toward where the sensors were warning her. Enclave had codes that identified them on a HUD. Alliance or Jedi didn't. Zipping relatively low through the night, she finally found the subjects of the warnings.

<Eyes down. Two lone figures.>

blackoutobj1alt.png

Kostodu had been surprised by many things. However, the Mandalorian's laughter was something that he really didn't expect. It reminded the Padawan that the Mandalorians were people too, with lives, families, and friends. It was a terrible thing, then, that one of the two warriors here would not make it out of this battle alive.
<Good one, piptails.> he said when his laughter died down. <But mine's dead. She can't do anything even if she does know.>
Rather than merely raising an eyebrow, Kostodu gasped in shock and embarrassment. "Oh, uh, sorry about that. Asking that question. About your mom too."

If the Twi'lek could face palm right now, he would've. Thanks to his rebreather and his helmet, however, that was impossible. Perhaps he needed to learn to shut up sometimes too. The time for talking and getting to know his enemy was over. Now, the fight would begin.

The Mando pointed his pistol straight towards Kostodu's face. Though, before a blaster bolt could come towards him, there was a sudden trembling. A vibration that could be felt emanating from the ground dozens of meters below the floating Twi'lek.

Kostodu barely had time to move out of the way when a giant Exogorth burst through the rock and soil, mouth agape. The creature snapped its mouth shut, getting absolutely nothing. But this wasn't the only slug that had erupted from the planet. Dozens were breaking out of their little hidey-holes, as if awakened by the intense battle overhead.

This wasn't good. The space slugs had a long reach, and Kostodu was slow in the vacuum. He would be gobbled up if he wasn't fast and careful.

Out of the corner of his eye, a streak of light came towards him. The Mando was ramping up his attacks. Kostodu turned his emerald lightsaber that way, rotating his wrists to intercept some bolts that went wide. He did manage to send one bolt back in the general direction of his attacker, though it would be a miracle if it actually hit something.

Meanwhile, he would begin to advance on the Mandalorians, hopefully to get in close-quarters with them so he could use his lightsaber to some effect. Even though the enemies were covered in beskar armor, there had to be some places where the invulnerable metal was absent. At the joints, probably.

But before he began to plan where to hit the Mandos, he first had to get there through the field of Mynocks and Exogorths. The only comforting thought in his mind at the moment was that, while the creatures on the battlefield would make life hard for the Jedi, they would also target the Mandalorians.

Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom