Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Solar, Sith Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
G2VBWGi.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A Personal Weapon for Cord Starfall
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Sith Sword
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Lightsaber resistant
  • Deflects blasterfire
  • Very sharp
STRENGTHS
  • Well-rounded: It possess the quality of many other Sith Swords.
  • Blinding Flash : The Sword is Capable of giving of a a burst off blinding light at the wielders command. It requires time to recharge after it bursts of fifteen minutes (or the equivalent of every five posts).
WEAKNESSES
  • Force Vulnerability : The weapon forgoes the standard energy absorption of a traditional sith in exchange for it's Blinding Flash ability. There for this leaves it vulnerable to directed Force attacks like lighting which could damage or destroy it.
  • Presence: Darkside presence means that unless you somehow hide it, Jedi can detect you.
  • Cannot cut through surfaces like a lightsaber.
  • Force Nullification: When nullified, the imbued force energy in the sword is dissipated. The weapon loses its features and becomes a regular sword.
DESCRIPTION
This is one of a set of Sith Swords hand crafted by Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall for her Daughter Cord Starfall. This sword and it's Twin where forge over months on the world of Zunju V. This one was given the name Solar for it's ability to cause a blinding Flash of light on command. The sword is silver durasteel with fine etchings and engravings on both the blade and hilt. The hilt itself is made of golden colored durasteel with a nice light red mesh cloth.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Cord Starfall Cord Starfall

Affiliation: Cord Starfall

If you could link the profile (in the event of account name changes)

Blinding Flash : The Sword is Capable of giving of a a burst of blinding light at the weilders command.

This has some of the barest potential for abuse, I dislike the idea of a cooldown of x posts but there should be some limitations/charge up for it. Can't just keep flashing/blinding like a strobe light to the face. Even if the other side does determine the damage.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

1. I link the name.

2. I am fine with the intervals between burst when I wrote I was only thinking to use it at the start or near the start of the fight but I see your point. So I went with 5 post which I figure is the equivalent of 15 minutes to recharge its burst. Tell me if you think that should be adjusted further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom