Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship "Jedi Defender" Class Light Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
defender_class_corvette_by_marcusstarkiller_deq8wqm-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Personal Safe (1)
  • Escape pod (3)
  • Standard Communications Array (imbued with Force Telepathy)
  • Electronic Security Systems
  • Encryption Network
  • Can enter the atmosphere and land on planets, operate on the water above and below.
  • Astromech Slots x4
  • Droidbrain x2
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Anti-theft Defenses (including slicing countermeasures)
  • Holo-Communications Suite
  • Astromech Slot
  • Antishock field
  • Acceleration Compensator
  • Encephalon Biocomputers
  • CRIER Communications system
  • Cockpit materials imbued with Force Healing (When the Jedi sits in the cockpit, the leather begins to heat and pulse, soothing pulled muscles, healing non-life-threatening cuts, and massaging tired skin, much like a massage chair.)
  • Standard Comms-system package (Imbued with Force telepathy) (while a Jedi can reach great distances when reaching out to others, this comms package can extend the abilities of the Jedi enabling them to project an image, or speak to another from further away.)
  • Eagle Eye Sensor Suite (imbued with Force Sense - The user can extend their own ability to sense other Force Users in the area. Much like a sensor array could pick up other ships,
  • LOS Model Navigational System
  • *All Force Imbued abilities act separate and independently from the system itself.
STRENGTHS
  • FAST AND MANEUVERABLE: Built in the frame of mind of certain infamous Corellian designs, the Spirit can outrun and outmaneuver even some of the fastest fighters in the galaxy.
  • FORCE AFFINITY: The various systems enhanced by the Force extend not only the capabilities of the fighter but the user.
  • EASY TO MAINTAIN: Not difficult to repair.
WEAKNESSES
  • A FREIGHTER, NOT A FIGHTER: If stuck in a dogfight, the best weapon this ship has is speed.
  • FORCE AFFLICTION: This was dis was designed with the intent for use of a Force User. While it CAN be piloted by someone who is not, it becomes exponentially slower and less maneuverable. This was s signed to be used with the Jedi Vambrace
  • FORC NULLIFICATION: Anyone that exhibits this ability can put a large "monkey wrench" into the system, rendering the ship and the Jedi almost useless.
DESCRIPTION
The Defender-class light corvette was a class of corvette riginally manufactured by the Rendili Vehicle Corporation that was used by the Jedi Order. This new model is meant to continue that tradition and take it to the next level. The Jedi mean something again and this new model is imbued with the Force in critical areas. Astromech slots assiste in the operation allowing for a droid, or multiple to roll around and ease the Jedi from having to worry about a crew if one is not available. A droidbrain can operate the systems of the ship making things even easier.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

• Please link the proper link instead of the gallery. The user has 5.300+ arts, I tried to find this but I give up after 10 minutes.
  • Affiliation: Jedi | Which one? This is a semi-unique item, which means only a squadron existing, and at least 3 Major Factions have Jedi group. Please specify. But if you want, you can write your comapny and mention "Selected customers"
  • And your ratings are underpowered (-1), if you want, you can edit.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
  1. You are so confusing! Main Link in one submission, Artist Link in another! GAH! (Only kidding around, I can understand what you meant as I saw that gallery. O.O)
  2. I actually did that on purpose because while I researched other submissions, I was not sure what to do and knew you would provide an option (sorry if that was the wrong way to do it)
  3. Upped the speed.
MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Thank you! The 2. if it is a minor or Mass-produciton, the Jedi is good, but the Semi-unique and limited is too small for this, because there are too much of them. This is when most of us write our company there and mention selected customers, so if someone wants to use it, they'll have to write your marketplace sub, or reach you in private message.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom