Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Valery and Kahlil's Wedding Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
8VqQ1hE.png

Intent: Make a sub for my character and her husband's wedding rings.
Image Source: Link
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions:
Kahlil's permission
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Affiliation: Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Market Status: Closed-Market
Model: N/A
Modularity: No
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Gold

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Engravings: Each Ring has a message engraved into it.
    • Valery's Ring: "You will always be my fire."
    • Kahlil's Ring: "I love you."
  • Runes: Valery's ring was engraved with a Light Side Rune that helps shield her mind and body against the influences of the Dark Side.

STRENGTHS
  • Runes: The Rune Kahlil engraved into Valery's ring helps her push back against any Dark Side influences trying to affect her mind or body.

WEAKNESSES
  • Force-nullification: In a Force-nullification field, the effects of the rune do not work.
  • Gold design: The rings are made of gold, so no special material that can withstand a lot. The rings can thus be destroyed easily enough.

DESCRIPTION
After proposing to her during a Life Day event on the Prosperity, Kahlil crafted two golden rings simple in design but engraved with runes and a short message from the heart. They were given to each other during their wedding months later, following the birth of their daughter, and neither of them was ever willing to take them off. Even when his apparent death forced them apart.

Now reunited, they remain symbols of their love for each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom