Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blackout | ME Invasion of GA-held Yag'Dhul, Kiffu, Thyferra & Ukatis

blackoutobj4.png

Equipment: In Bio
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Rayia Si Rayia Si | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Z9U36lL.png
Ko couldn’t imagine that Hilal was doing too well. Imagining that she was only standing due to a combination of medicine and stubbornness. He felt like he needed to end this with her shortly, otherwise she might get herself killed through over exertion. Once more he listened to her compliment him. Unsure if she was just trying to throw him off with flattery. Since there was no way he’d believe her words were really genuine.

When things finally began to kick off Ko grabbed his shoto saber from his belt and ignited the small lightsaber, trying to close the distance. Snapping the nimble weapon around to deflect the blaster shots. But he’d need to slow his advance to deal with the mini missiles she launched towards him.

Holding out his hand he used The Force to slow them down as they approached him. Gathering them all up into a swirling ball before telekinetically tossing them aside and out of harm's way. “I know that Hilal, you’re too strong for your own good.” He meant that more so in her strong will. Not just anyone could fearlessly try to contend with three Jedi, even if two of them were Padawans. He saw some of himself in her unrelenting stubbornness. Seeing it in Hilal allowed him to recognize how foolish it could be.

With the missiles out of the way he tossed his lightsaber out, towards. Her short green plasma blade was aiming for her blaster rifle. Trying to cleave the weapon in two from afar before rushing into melee range. He wasn’t sure how many more gadgets and weapons she had, but considering that she never made any effort to get close with any of them, he figured CQB wasn’t a strength of hers.

Ko would attempt to use his short staff to bind her other arm with the blaster cannon to keep it away from him. While sliding his legs and feet towards hers to knock her back down to the ground in an attempt to grapple her in her cumbersome power armor and subdue her from there.

Kostodu's strike at the Mandalorian's knee was easily blocked. He expected it. He wasn't really hoping to do...anything really with that attack. Just letting his opponent know that the fight was about to begin. Of course, he should have given his best attack and not let the opponent know the fight was starting. That way, he might be able to catch the man off guard. But that just felt wrong.

Gailen. That was a nice name. "My name's Kostodu. Nice to meet you...I guess," he said. He realized that he was using his "normal manners" here with the enemy, but it didn't really hurt. They were just two people. Kostodu grimaced, wishing upon the stars that they could all just meet in a cantina somewhere and talk about things. Unfortuantely that would never happen.

<Look, things are going to go belly up right now. I'd suggest you move yourself and whoever you can take with you out of the way.>

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I won't be able to look in the mirror again if I do run away, knowing that I was a coward. Knowing that I let innocent people die, when I could have stopped it.

"Um...yeah, so I feel like this is the part where we start fighting..."
Kostodu said, nearly taking his hand off his lightsaber to scratch his head.

It truly was a shame. Gailen seemed like a nice enough person. But the reality was that they were enemies, and Kostodu had to fight him. Only one of them would emerge from this battle victorious, and the Padawan had to do everything he could to make sure it was he.

With a fire of resolve in his eyes, Kostodu brought his lightsaber back slightly, signaling that he was ready.

Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

blackoutobj2.png

Engaging: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Suvi Dragr Suvi Dragr
Friendlies: Selle Skern Selle Skern Yarmin Yarmin
OOC Music: Hellfighters
Drego knew what came next. He'd tracked the other mando with simple internal math. Where the lightning bolt had hit, it was only a matter of simple math to track where she had fallen, and where she was likely to go next. The lightning didn't seem to bother him, nor would it take out a mando like that. He needed to strike first. Catch her off guard. The lightning only did so much to illuminate the area, and he still had the tactical advantage thusly. He'd fight the way he was trained. Hellfighter style. As soon as he could get a general area on her, he could use his beskar'gam's footprint tracker to get a bead on where she went. The streets were a maze, and he'd use that to his advantage. Keep low, stay out of sight lines, checking his corners.

As soon as the enclave mando was back on the move, Drego burst from the darkness through the wall she had been hiding behind, choosing to blast through the wall with high explosives rather than enter through a route she could see him through. The sound of a shotgun cocking filling the air before four bursts of buckshot pellets blasted out of the Orar, as Drego closed distance into melee range on Suvi Dragr Suvi Dragr at 40 miles an hour, firing off his vambrace's cryo projector at his opponent's leg and pulling out...

A
shovel?

<<Damnit, need more power in this. Boss, we got a friendly dropping from the sky! Keep your eyes out!>>

With that, the AI fired off the engines at full blast, keeping up steadily with the mando as they hit mach IV, and trying it's best to keep up the Ion barrage, switching over to it's heavy solar ions occasionally when it got a good shot lock. The Speeder didn't seem to bother twirling or dodging, rather the sensors seemed only interested in getting a lock on Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr , deciding to fight through any shots he might take on it. If they could get a good lock, the speeder would fire off a barrage of concussion missiles, swirling and spinning to track the mando as he maneuvered.

Last edited:

UKATIS

<“Yours and hers scalps will be a fine addition to my collection,”> taunting the Jedi, hoping to pinch a nerve. A trick he learned to get under the skin of his enemies, toy with their heads and hope it would be enough cause errors in their techniques. Always on the attack, he swung his beskad at Makko’s shoulder. Test the waters and see how to improvise around the skills of the Jedi.

The mandalorian threw out his taunt, but it was the soft whisper of a beskad being drawn from its scabbard that caught Makko's attention. Like a predator being cornered and issuing a final warning, that soft rasp quietly spoke of death.

Makko slowed his advance just enough that it allowed the mandalorian to take the offensive. With two hands gripping the hilt of his blade he blocked the strike.

They had trained endlessly with wooden staves before moving to training sabers. Yer that didn't compare to the weight of a beskar sword. The shock reverberated down his arms, every joint protesting along the chain.

Makko's own blade was massless. The first collision was enough that he couldn't meet the mandalorian with momentum.

Whilst the inelegant barb wouldn't normally have found purchase, this taunt stung just enough. His next thrust was aimed under the chin, point first with a little too much venom.

On the scrappy streets of Denon, Makko had been tainted into fights, out of fights and after flights. It should have washed over him. This was the first time he had seen Cora since she left for Thule. After thinking her lost to her arranged marriage, then lost to the Sith, a nerve was struck. He pictured her being dragged along the ground by her hair as a mandalorian sharpened a blade.

Then he recalled her determination as she stood up to her father. He remembered how he had been fleeing from battles whilst she fought at her master's side. She would be fine.

He would be, too.

Makko adjusted his footwork carefully and spaced them appropriately. He used his blade to occupy the middleground between them. The mandalorian would have to deal with that blade and be the one to close the distance.

A second, more careful strike followed the first, a swipe for the knee. He used his own advantage of the light blade to snap back to his defensive position.

How quick are you? He questioned. As a patient tailor, Makko needed to take the measure of the mandalorian before he could cut him down.

Adenn Munin Adenn Munin Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

Last edited:
blackoutobj4.png

Engaging: Amani Serys Amani Serys BB-610 BB-610

As Anna slowly pushed the Jedi back with the flamethrower, she turned off the thermal vision and relied on her eyes to track the enemy combatant before suddenly her left arm was pulled to the side towards the ground.

The astromech.

"Rrrr," She almost stumbled, trying to fight the droid's roaring motors as he tried to reel her closer, even fighting the fire with its own flamethrower. With both hands occupied, the only way out was to disable Bee. The Mandalorian aimed her blaster toward the droid, but it was too late as Amani had already closed the distance as soon as the fire was directed elsewhere and slashed through the blaster pistol, destroying it.

"How about you surrender first?"

Any cards left that she hadn't played yet? The Carden special? No, she'll get beheaded in under a second trying to tackle a Jedi. It'll be such an idiot move to move closer to an armed Jedi, but she's in a bind now, so her options were quite limited. Could reach for grenades but she wasn't confident enough to do it faster than a lightsaber strike.

Time to rely on lady luck.

"Hunters don't surrender,"
She deactivated the flamethrower, before quickly engaging her jetpack in full force toward the windows on the side, trying to escape into the air while dragging Bee with her.

blackoutobj2.png

IMPASSE | KIFFU
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING:
Valery Noble Valery Noble
GEAR: In Bio
enclavediv6.png

banner2.png

UNSHAKEN

"Good enough to understand your tricks as well,"

Before he could respond to it, however, she pulled the building down with the Force. With a grunt, Vren launched sideways into the air with his jetpack while Valery jumped upward.

With the momentum the jetpack gave, he crashed through a relatively low window just before the entire building collapsed. Glass cut through the undersuit slightly, causing small cuts underneath, but at least he wasn't buried.

He touched down on the ground briefly to orient himself and catch a breath, sheathing his kal.
://: Vren, both buildings have been destroyed. Parties are starting to evacuate. ://: came Nag's voice in his ear.
<Good. Circle around. Won't be long.> he told her, straightening up.
://: See you soon. ://: With that, she cut comms.
"Right." he sighed, hands on his hips.

Glancing upward around him, he scanned the area. He knew Valery wouldn't just leave. She was as stubborn as he was. So she was somewhere. Dust and debris obscured normal sight. Luckily thermals managed through it. Faintly, he made out her form on a nearby roof, waiting. Vren clenched his jaw behind his visor.

With another sigh he took the air again, drawing a pistol once more, this time flicking it over to sonic setting.

He touched down on the roof, facing her sideways, pistol pointed at her. He knew she'd have helluva trouble to block the shot as it wasn't a bolt that could be suspended. And she wouldn't know - not in time. It's initially why Shai had incorporated the setting into the pistol - to use on Sith.

He stared down the barrel, finger resting on the trigger, ready to close.

But inside him raged a war. Wracked him apart. Was it worth it? A fight to the death? Wasn't one death withing the friend circle not enough? There was already one orphan that was seeking new meaning in his life after the death of his mother. Was it worth making more orphans? Just worsening the vicious cycle of vengeance? He always believed it to be a fool's game. What changed?

Frustrated, he lowered the pistol to his side, looking away briefly with a frustrated sigh and clenched jaw. Then he pulled off his helmet, facing her glowing eyes straight.
"I ain't doing this, Valery. Don't put me in that position to do it." His voice was stern and his face hard. She knew as much as he did that he was capable. "Take your people and leave. I'm giving you that chance. I also give my word I'll pull back my people." The decision wasn't an easy one. But he couldn't betray his honour either. "We'll pull back. I trust you heard us now. Don't interfere in our affairs again. I won't stay our hand a second time. Go." He holstered his pistol. Either she betrayed her own nature as a Jedi or she heard him - that it would get very bloody, like the days of old, if this continued.

He could only hope that she would listen.

For the benefit of her own people.

enclavediv4.png

blackoutobj2.png

ALLIES: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
ENEMIES: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | Selle Skern Selle Skern | Yarmin Yarmin
GEAR: In Bio

Suvi was fully ready this time for the possible attack that would be coming from the Alliance-aligned Mandalorian. She was certain that it was not a matter of if, but when the attack would be coming. With that in mind, she activated her “Predator” scan pulse module on her armour and it continued to send out pulses of all life forms up to 15 metres away. Coupled with the AI learning algorithm configured into the system, it produced images of these lifeforms on her HUD, allowing her to differentiate and look out for what she was expecting.

It didn’t take that much longer before she saw the lifeform of the approaching Mandalorian ping on her HUD. As this did not have a friendly IFF transponder, she was certain that this was the hostile she had been waiting for. She was long gone from the wall she had been taking shelter behind, making her escape to the opposite building ahead, where she still retained sight of her previous location.

That wall in particular was soon demolished by an explosion followed by what seemed to be a shotgun blast. As she was no longer in a vulnerable state behind the now-demolished wall, the pellets from the buckshot did not find the target they were intended for. Without waiting for actual visual confirmation, she relied solely on her scan pulse module, and fired off several bolts from her Paranaor blaster rifle in quick succession.

Should the hostile threat attempt to close the distance, she would fire off her whistling birds in response. Without waiting for a response, she activated her jetpack and off again, doing her best to stay one step ahead of her enemy. She was not going to get surprised again. Once was enough.

smalldivgold.png

blackoutobj4.png

RAXSHIR
AXILLA | UKATIS
ALLIES: Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES:
GA
ENGAGING: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres
GEAR: In bio

jandiv.png

banner5.png

APOCALYPSE

<"You should focus more on your aiming than making jokes, Beroya,">

He made a funny. Haran was going to freeze over. But there wasn't time to wonder about it. The Jedi, finally brought to a standstill, turned to fight.

Adenn launched himself at the scruffy male Jedi, but Jan's focus was on the woman.
"Tell me," She rasped, something hard and borderline manic in her voice. "What Ukatis herself has done to you."

The Beroya crusader snorted.
<You act as if I care.> she said, settling into a dueling stance, though her pistol was still in hand as well. <I don't.>
And there it was....the Jedi launched herself at Jan. It was the moment she had been waiting before. The moment that blue blade arced through the air within range, Jan's beskad parried. At the same time, without hesitation, Jan's helmeted head came forward to butt the Jedi who was now close enough, in the face. Hard.

Then she kicked against the woman before letting the repulsors in the boots do the rest of the work to get distance. Hovering just above the ground, she shot a two three-round bursts at the Jedi. Jan was better in the sky. In space. But she was very much capable on the ground as well.

<It's your lifeblood I'm after.>

blackoutobj4.png

C R U S A D E R
UKATIS | AXILLA
MANDALORIAN ENCLAVE
GALACTIC ALLIANCE

qKprTT1.png

AKAAN

With as little of the swing of his beskad he could deduce some information of the Jedi before him; how he reacted to it was important to Adenn. His blade only met with the hot plasma of his lightsaber, though there was a hint of weakness how he blocked his sword. Not so used to powerful cuts, perhaps? A theory he’d had to put to the test.

The quick thrust from Makko would glance off from the hardened cuirass protecting every inch of his torso, Adenn unable to properly defend from it but only jerk his body slightly. It did not pierce, but the harsh momentum was enough to make him step one foot back.

Finally, his blade went to intercept Makko’s lightsaber his momentum colliding with the Jedi’s before returning to what seemed a defensive stance. Adenn had enough of testing his enemy; he decided to dictate the flow of battle and hope to exhaust the Jedi from his attacks. Stepping towards the Jedi, Adenn did quick jump towards the man with his free left hand extending towards Makko’s face to serve as a target for the Jedi to aim. His sword-hand would then slash diagonally from his right shoulder to his left hip, then chamber again to slash again from his left shoulder to his right hip.

He’d hope to catch the Jedi off guard and take the bait of his free left hand to breach his defenses.

<“Surely you can do better!”> further taunting the man.

Last edited:

blackoutobj2.png

Kiffu
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Lightsabers | Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Vren Rook Vren Rook

After making her way onto the roof, Valery turned to the collapsing building and watched closely. With the lack of visible light, her eyes could more easily adjust into the Infrared spectrum, allowing her to see even through the smoke that rising up rapidly. Her senses were already telling her what she wanted to know deep down, but she didn't really feel anything until the very moment that she watched Vren coming down with his jetpack.

She realized quickly, that this feeling was relief.

"Do you think I want to be in this position?" she asked after having stared down the barrel of his weapon. It had created tension in the Force, sure, but... somehow she had never been afraid that he'd pull the trigger again. Her own lightsaber blade had already dipped down to point towards the ground, and once he holstered his pistol, she even disengaged it entirely. After striking down Shai, and being asked by her own sister for a warrior's death, she just couldn't do it again.

She couldn't kill another friend, but she didn't need to — he offered a way out for both of them. With any other Mandalorian, she wouldn't have trusted this at all. The offer meant exposing her own people, as well as herself, and in times of war, that could be exploited. But she knew Vren well enough that he'd honor his word, especially now.

"You know I won't be able to stay out of it, not with what's happening. But, right now..." She just dipped her head. The people around her were mostly civilians or soldiers who had little more to give. The battle was already lost, so pulling them out now wouldn't change anything for either side. Valery would ensure they'd make it home safe, and Vren would keep his people from engaging to get them home as well.

"Take care, Vren," Valery added, as she turned around to look over her shoulder once more, before dropping into the streets below to coordinate her people out.

Nathan stepped out to face the Mandalorians.

He quickly made note of the situation. Three, two of them armed armed with miniguns. Half his lightsaber smashed. Broken ribs. Shrapnel wounds. Extreme pain. Must destroy the Cult of The Brain Demon. Must survive to destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon. Must Destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon.

Three. Repeating weapons. Lightsaber smashed. Broken ribs. Shrapnel wounds. Hostage.

Internal bleeding. Eyesight poor in one eye. Shakes imminent. Slipping into shock. Everything is cold. Must destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon.

"Not doing too good there, eh?" The Mandalorian leader asked, gripping his hostage.

"Did you take that dude to just run your mouth?" Nathan asked emotionlessly, gripping his lightsaber even as the Mandalorians murdered everything around them outside. His eye glanced up. Unexploded rocket shell, buried in the partly collapsed ceiling. Must destroy the Cult of The Brain Demon.

"No I didn't. He's just useful for guilting cowards like Jedi out of--"

"I have no time to listen to you kiss your own ass. I got graves to dig." Nathan interrupted. "And I already climbed out of two. And I bet that's two more than you've climbed out of."

The Mandalorian went silent.

<This one's more aggressive than the usual lot> the Mandalorian to the right of the hostage taker noted on private comms that Nathan couldn't hear.

"Listen to the Jedi trying to play warrior..." The Mandalorian with the hostage sneered.

"Listen to the Mandalorian talk longer." Nathan sneered back. "A real Warrior woulda come and got me. That is why I know I don't need this piece of chit..." Nathan said of his own lightsaber, reaching down and picking up a long piece of twisted rebar.

"...to kill you..." He finished, tossing the lightsaber aside and brandishing the piece of rebar.

"For filth such as you is beneath the efforts of such an ancient and noble weapon to even cast it's light upon. Your innards are unworthy of its glorious, flesh-chewing heat. Your deaths shall be the death I would give to the diseased curs of the alley. Now fight me with all the wrath your diseased lips spew." Nathan commanded.

"You DARE..." The Mandalorian with the hostage roared, casting him aside, Nathan was already moving forward, to the Mandalorian's shock, flinging the piece of rebar to the Mandalorian on the right that the hostage had been flung towards, which slammed brutally into his visor and flung him backward, throwing off the aim of his minigun as it fired, it's rounds destroying the ceiling above the Mandalorian on his left just as he fired his own minigun at Nathan, who broke into a slide at the Mandalorian at the center, just as the rounds from the other Mando almost blew his head off. The collapsing ceiling crushed The Mandalorian on his left soon after

The Mandalorian at the center drew his pistol and fired, but he only managed to hit Nathan in the shoulder, as the slide had carried Nathan already to him, sweeping both the Mandalorian's legs out from under him and springing up on him seconds after, tackling him with a cold intensity.

Nathan's heart beat never went above seventy as his armored fist crashed brutally into the Mandalorian's visor, shattering it as he slammed his fist into the helmet again and again, even as he received blows just as devastating in turn. Everything was cold.

A wrist blade from the Mandalorian slashed open his side. He leapt back, clutching his side as the Mandalorian rose up and rushed him, tackling him through drywall.

"YOU THINK YOU ARE FIT TO KILL US?!" the Mandalorian screamed at him as his fist crashed so hard into Nathan's helmet it shattered.

"JUDGE US?! JUDGE THE GALAXY!?"

Nathan felt his cheek split open as the armored fist hit him.

"YOU ARE TYRANTS!"

Nathan's cheek split open more and more with each blow. His head swam.

"YOU'RE TYRANTS! LORDING UNEARNED POWER OVER ALL OF US! CONSTANTLY STANDING IN THE WAY OF CHANGE! OF MY PEOPLE'S ASCENSION! BRINGING RUIN TO OUR CLANS ANYTIME WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO THINGS YOUR WAY!"

The wrist blades in of his arms snapped into place as he grabbed Nathan by his collar, forcing him to look in his face.

"But all that ends. Look around you! This is the beginning of the end for the Jedi and their precious peace. My people will take the Galaxy, and treacherous wizards will be dead and buried. Like yourself." he sneered in triumph as he prepared to deliver the killing blow.

Nathan saw the glint of the blades as they rushed towards his face.

I must destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon.

Nathan caught the fist that came down before it could shove the wrist blades mounted on it through his eyes.

"Your pathetic people..." Nathan growled as his hand clamped down so brutally the fingers of his would be killer were absolutely crushed. The Mandalorian roared in pain but his sheer hatred of all Jedi kept those wrist blades close to Nathan's face.

Nathan didn't blink, didn't react to this, and for the first time since the fight had started, The Mandalorian felt the faintest glint of mortal fear.

Where was the passion?! The will to live?!

"...have never won a Galactic war in their entire existence..." Nathan continued as he started to over power his opponent, crushing his fingers so hard the bones splintered through the skin. This time the Mandalorian screamed in agony but still desperately tried to drive the blades into Nathan's face.

"Oh, you've done damage. Like now. But even if you raze Ukatis to the ground, you have only given the rest of the Galaxy an excuse to come down on the Mandalorians as hard as we have before."

Nathan's fist smashed into that helmet so hard his own fingers broke. But he didn't care. Each blow at that strength rattled the head of the Mandalorian underneath.

He smashed his broken fist into that helmet again staggering The Mando.

"And each time we do, you all slink back into the dark and go back to mercenary work, until another one of you idiots starts getting delusional and starts calling himself Mandalore. You'll vow the next time will be different, but it never is." Nathan sneered as his broken fist came down on The Mandalorian so hard the proud warrior was driven to his knee before a second blow sent him to the destroyed floor.

Nathan's boot came down on blades, snapping them off the Mandalorian's gauntlet. The boot stood on the completely concussed Mandalorian's chest and Nathan brutally pulled his enemy's helmet off, casually chucking it aside instead of choosing to add insult to injury by beating him with it.

A strong face with dark hair and lots of scars bruised even though the helmet and swollen on one side was what greeted Nathan.

Nathan grabbed him by the throat and smashed him face first into a nearby cabinet made of thick, dense wood over and over and over and over until he was completely unrecognizable and there was no fight left in him. Nathan kept smashing his face into the cabinet anyway for the next ten minutes after that, until he was certain the fight had completely left his foe. You could never be too careful with a Mandalorian. Only overwhelming violence, cruelty, and brutality were effective at defeating one in open battle.

Nathan dragged him by the throat, like some ancient caveman dragging dead prey back home. The Mandalorian was still alive, in pure agony and spitting out teeth.

Nathan went back into the area with the two others. Nathan saw that the hostage was still there, cowered on the ruined floor in a fetal position. Nathan, still dragging The Mandalorian with a death grip on his throat, pulled him all the way to the Mandalorian who had been hit by the piece of Rebar. The impact from it had been so intense it had broken the Mandalorian's neck. He lifted the piece of rebar up, pointing the sharp end at his defeated opponent's chest, and shoved the rebar in. Dark blood was forcibly coughed out of the Mandalorian as the Rebar penetrated his internal organs painfully.

"The death of curs." Nathan said with disturbing impartiality and lack of emotion as he felt the man die.

(Cutaway of The Predator in Predator 2 screaming at the sky while holding Bill Paxton's skull and spine and being struck by lightning)

Nathan inspected the one that had been buried in the ceiling. Still alive. Unconscious. Unable to fight back. The code forbade his death, unlike with his previous foe, who had been killed in mutual combat. Nathan had no choice but to leave him alone.

He instead focused on the hostage.

"We must leave..." Nathan spoke to the hostage, the toll of his own injuries finally catching up to him as he dropped to his knees. Everything was cold. Shrapnel injuries aggravated. Broken fingers. Internal bleeding. Possible concussion.

Must destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon. Must destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon. Must destroy The Cult of The Brain Demon.

Nathan forced himself to stand.

"...now..." he added.

The Hostage flinched, but gradually started to move, still utterly terrified, not just at his situation, but of the one who had saved him.

Only an absolute abomination of a man could have walked into that situation and walked back out on his own power.

"What kind of monster are you?" The hostage asked (Say goodbye: 90 XP).

"The kind that wishes he wasn't..." Nathan answered, not proud of what he had done here.

The Hostage hesitated a long while, then went over and helped Nathan up, carrying him on his shoulder.

"You got a ride outta here?" The Hostage asked.

"Yes..." Nathan answered...

"And we might still reach it...if the Mandalorians haven't blasted everything..."

Nathan limped out of the area with the help of the one had rescued...

(Exit post for Nathan)

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Golden eyes flicked around the battlefield, searching for where her mentor might have fallen. Rayia couldn't afford to worry about Jonyna at the moment, but it was likely that there were severe repercussions from an impact of that magnitude. 'My ears are still ringing from the crunch,' she winced mentally as she stared up at the metallic suit of armor. Though Rayia didn't understand how exactly the suit was enchanted to move on its own, it certainly seemed formidable. She could see that the armor was bedecked with weapons. 'Slugthrowers, if I remember correctly. They fire bits of metal at an opponent at fast speed,' Rayia thought to herself as she studying the armor. She kept low to the ground, and on the balls of her feet. She would be relying on her Felacatian speed and reflexes to dodge the attacks.

Rayia's heart leapt for joy as she saw her mentor, Jonyna, snarling at the armor. It seems that she and Ko had initiated the plan to swap dance partners while Rayia was obscuring what visible and physical changes that had started to creep in as the boundary between shifting grew ever thinner. She could hear the beast within growling in her ear. Its heartbeat sounded a tumult in her head, like claps of thunder growing ever closer. Every nerve in every part of her body crackled with the strength and vigor infusing her as if souped up on lighting itself. "Sssnnrrrll," Rayia snarled a consent as Jonyna called for them to team up on the enchanted armor. Speaking was a little unavailable at the moment as her jaws adjusted into the forming muzzle shape and snapped into place.

Either way, hunting a target like this was something that Rayia picked up seamlessly. 'I mean, it is still humanoid in shape. Its weakpoints should be the same,' Rayia thought to herself. She had often hunted alongside her mother, her sisters and other members of the tribe. Teamwork and collaboration was inherently necessary. This often meant that she had to match her movements to those of the other members of her hunting party at any given day. So she simply treated this in the same way. She would match her motions to Jonyna, making sure to cut in ways that synchronized with Jonyna's own such that it made it harder to dodge. If Jonyna swiped vertical, she would sweep Light Fang up diagonally starting from low to high such that Jonyna's cut on the opposite side would be bisected, etc.

Her tail bristled as she felt the vibrations of movement through the air. The sensitive tuft of fur poking out from its sheath tracked the motion of the armor as it aimed a wrist mounted weapon towards her and fired. Rayia's feline instincts and reflexes kicked in, and she bounded out of the way, flitting back and forth in an unpredictable pattern but continuing to press forwards and close the gap. She could feel heat against her skin, blistering its way across her arm as several rounds passed far too close.

'I need this to end,' She thought to herself, knowing she was walking the razor edge between shifting. Rayia's eyes widened as she saw what she thought was an opening to attack at one of the gaps in the armor plating. But her panic was pressuring her to end this quicker than she should have. As Rayia went to make a cut, she over compensated with the severe, chopping motion and found herself off balance. A burning piece of metal scraped her arm, sending lances of pain worming through her as blood coursed from the wound. "Aggrrnh!" She growled, aiming a kick at her full Felacatian strength at the armor's chestplate hoping to create some distance as she hopped backwards.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

blackoutobj4.png

Family: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Rayia Si Rayia Si
Foe: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Music:
Eye of the Tiger

The cathar could feel her head spinning at this point. Maybe that sword strike had been a bad idea...

The moment her opponent's autocannon lit up however, Jonyna's instincts kicked in. She spun around, letting the coat take most of the bullets as she charged forward, Lucy ignited and once more channeling her flame into it to make it burn hotter as she fought her way through the hail of metal flying through the air. She could do it. She could win this battle.

Jonyna ducked and weaved, watching the autocannon track her as she approached. She'd dealt with turrets like this back in her Imp fighting days, and she knew that the AI within tended to be unable to follow erratic patterns. Once again activating her boots, she slide across the battlefield as she closed the distance, coming up behind Rayia Si Rayia Si to the left, before skidding to the right, before a slash from Lucy rang through the air, the blade right for that damned autocannon on the suit's shoulder. Even if she couldn't rend it from it's position, she could at least disable it.

She could feel the crystal within the blade speak to her. Maybe speak was a strong word. It was more a sensation of a conversation. That she needed to work on her teamwork with her padawans. That she needed to trust them more. That no matter what, they were just as capable as she was. And that in the end, she was not a bad mentor.

UKATIS

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jan Beroya Jan Beroya
Adenn had enough of testing his enemy; he decided to dictate the flow of battle and hope to exhaust the Jedi from his attacks. Stepping towards the Jedi, Adenn did quick jump towards the man with his free left hand extending towards Makko’s face to serve as a target for the Jedi to aim. His sword-hand would then slash diagonally from his right shoulder to his left hip, then chamber again to slash again from his left shoulder to his right hip.

He’d hope to catch the Jedi off guard and take the bait of his free left hand to breach his defenses.

<“Surely you can do better!”>

Far from an elegant swordsman, Makko took the bait of the open hand. He was quick enough to react to the first blow. He would review the footage afterwards to learn about his shortcomings. If he had spent more time studying footwork, he might have countered immediately.

Instead he had to brace against the first slash. The small jump put more of the mandalorian's considerable weight behind the strike. Stinging pain ran through the chain of his joints towards his shoulder. In came the second strike, Makko's positioning was awkward and hampered his attempt to block. His saber barely deflected the beskar blade, which pierced duranium plates. Makko was only saved by the impact gel beneath, spreading the force of the blow.

Makko was left bleeding beneath his armour, bruised across the pec and ribs below. If he had been wearing robes, that strike would have shattered his ribs and ended the fight.

He grunted in pain but didn't slow down. He drew the Force to himself.

Keep your balance, space yourself

He aimed what appeared to be a two-handed swipe as he moved into the space and made himself vulnerable. Makko had quickly come to the conclusion that the mandalorian had faith in his armour. This faith was not misplaced. Makko would need to drive the tip of his saber into a joint, or keep it against a beskar plate long enough to superheat it. Neither were ideal strategies when he was on the back foot.

Instead of meeting the beskad again, Makko left go of his saber with his left hand. His large, personal shield expanded out from his wrist.

u4lJxOY.png

The large, golden barrier covered one side of his body to connect with the beskad and buy himself some space. For a moment, it would have seemed that Makko was going to strike for the neck. He pulled his strike short.

Instead of using his saber, Makko had drawn the Force around him, specifically around his right hand. When his fist was in line with the mandalorian's face he unleashed the focused telekenetic strike. A helmet made of solid beskar was almost indestructible. No give in the metal at all. Unfortunately, if the sledgehammer blow of a strike connected, that would only make it worse. No amount of padding could stop the sudden acceleration of the head from causing discombobulation or a full concussion. It would also make a deeply satisfying sound.

An egg surrounded by a steel cage was still scrambled if dropped.

Makko reached into that bond with Cora. He didn't have the concentration or the practise with that withered link to speak directly, but he could impart a sense of urgency. It was time to go.

Covering himself with the shield from a potential wild counter-strike, Makko tried to rush past the mandalorian.

They had bought enough time, they needed to weave through the traps and throw off the mandalorians. Collapsing the tunnels if they had to.

DnA0tMA.png

Zorana was filled with rage, and she was going to make sure those responsible for it would feel the consequences. A barrage of rockets decimated her surroundings, and with continued blaster fire, she wanted to suppress the stealthy attackers. But in all of her anger, she wasn't able to properly predict their next move, and calculate a response. A chain wrapped itself around her left arm, pulling her down towards the ground while an arrow came at her from another angle.

Not quite done yet, the Mandalorian raised her gauntlet in time to let the arrow bounce off of it, but she was still dragged back down to the ground. With her free arm, she drew her pistol once more and fired along the length of the chain with several high-powered shots.

Someone had to be holding the chain, and they were going to get it.

At the same time, Zorana was aware that another lurked nearby, but the Farghul had moved behind cover and she only had a single pistol. For now, she could only watch him from the corners of her eyes.

blackoutobj4.png
Ukatis - Axilla, beneath the royal palace
Friendly Tags: Makko Vyres Makko Vyres
Unfriendly Tags: Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya
UL-13 "Corporis" Skin Suit | HG-54 Class Verpine Hand Cannon | C-11 Combat Knife | Lightsaber

Cora took the headbutt to the face. The searing pain that arched through her skull was dampened by the rage she felt.

What sort of wretched creature didn't even care about the trail of death and destruction they left?

"You have no honor." She hissed, blood seeping from her crushed nose while she narrowly sidestepping the boot aimed for her chest. The blade of her lightsaber twirled in time with the bolts, burning blue absorbing bright gold streaks of plasma.

"You fight for a disgusting reason."

It didn't matter to Cora if the Mandalorian was unaffected by her words. The wayward Jedi clad in Sith-imperial armor was feeding off of her own negative emotions, perhaps not even fully aware. But the blood pumping through her veins, laced with adrenaline and the intense need to protect her home and people, was very real.

Something tugged at her from the outside – it was Makko, feeding a sense of urgency into their frayed bond. They used to be able to communicate with one another so easily, but she understood the gist of what he was trying to tell her.

The armored woman had put some distance between the two; that was fine. The verpine hand cannon at her side flew into Cora's free hand, aiming slightly above her opponent's helmeted head. The bolt struck the ceiling above with explosive energy, sending both chunks of duracrete and hidden shock webbing raining down. It wasn't meant to kill or maim, but Cora wouldn't linger to see what the Mandalorian would do with the hail of rubble and sparks. Instead, she sped down the remainder of the corridor, rounding a sharp corner where both she and Makko's paths could converge if he'd manage to flee.

The Vulptex

Thief of Thieves. Ninja Master.

blackoutobj2.png

Enemy: Zorana Zorana
Ally: Lyrrin Lyrrin
Names: Lyra, Samantha, Alex
OOC Music: Duel

The Vixen only had one shot at this. She'd already spent the time before the mission to tinker with her SIA issued Lipstick, overclocking the taser as much as she could to make it a high enough voltage to take down a mando. Now she'd put it to the test, whipping it out with one hand, she jammed the taser into the chain, the bolt traveling up the chain and hopefully stunning the entangled mando.

Sure, she took two blaster bolts to the chest, but it was a necessarily evil at this point. She might need some bacta after this though...

The Eagle on the other hand, still had the element of surprise. The mando was distracted, and if the shock wouldn't take her down, The Eagle would take another chance. One well aimed explosive shot from the Hand Cannon to the Mando's exposed face would hopefully blind them.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

blackoutobj4.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Ukatis |
| TAG: Amani Serys Amani Serys | Anna Carden Anna Carden |

BB-610's grip remained sharp, motors whirring louder and louder as he put all of his weight in keeping the Mandalorian's wrist aimed to the floor, his utility torch warming up the metal of his chassis while a blazing inferno roared in front of them. The droid caught sight of her blaster, his optic widening; there was nothing he could do, and sooner would he allow himself to get shot than have their adversary redirect her focus to Amani. Thankfully, the Jedi had moved swiftly, lightsaber slicing through the accusing blaster before the trigger could be pulled. BB-610 chirped happily in thanks, a silent sigh of relief washing over him.

The Mandalorian disengaged her flamethrower, with the astromech parroting her by flicking his torch off, retracted back into his tool-bay disc. BB-610 kept his gaze trained on her, confident that she had all but lost, but the quick tilting of her arm had proved otherwise. Far too slow to react, the droid could only stare in horror as the woman ignited her jetpack, and with his cable still coiled around her wrist, he was an unfortunate victim of circumstance as any footing he'd worked to maintain was lost in an instant. Before his processors had even caught up with the ensuing blur of motion, the Mandalorian threw herself out of the building, soaring through the window while forcibly tugging the poor droid along with her, sliding across the floor against his will.

He screamed, body thudding against the window sill, before any flooring had been removed entirely. BB-610 dropped, now several stories above the ground, his grapple clinging onto the Mandalorian as she navigated the skies. In a moment of quick thinking, the astromech fired another cable, this one flying into the section of wall right next to the window they had flown out of, digging into its surface and tightening in an instant. The Mandalorian's flight would come to an abrupt stop, the pair suspended mid-air as BB-610 kept a middleground between Anna and the window, both his grapples beginning to strain against the two conflicting forces.

BB-610 glanced down, whimpering in utter panic, before bringing his gaze back to the building, screaming frantically for Amani. The cable around Anna's wrist was starting to split, threatening to sever itself should she continue to pull against him. The astromech peered up at her, his binary defeated as he told her that all she needed to do was just talk.

GADividerBlue.png

It was clear the Mandalorian was running short on options. She hadn't expected the astromech to be such a factor in the fight, but Bee held his own. Amani disarmed Anna just before she could try and eliminate said factor, leaving her with one more trick.

"Hunters don't surrender."

Amani's eyes widened as she saw the jetpack flare up, then watched as both the Mandalorina and Bee hurtled through the window. She rushed to the windowsill, and saw the droid did some quick thinking of his own— Harpooning the side of the building to lock them in place. Amani sighed in relief, then outstretched her hands to begin Force pulling them back towards the window, against the thrust of the jetpack, "But they do try and run away, huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom