Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Vengeance | Bryn'adul Invasion of SJC Irith, Tol Amn, & Circumtore

Objective: Shatter Tilrinn
Allies: The Bryn
Foes: Kiara Ayres Everyone else. Come get me.

The assault had been going for some time now, but progress had been pathetically slow. No, not pathetically, unacceptably slow. They were The Bryn'adul. This single building would not hold them back any longer. Sethrak's forces were outside exchanging fire with the defenders within the tower. Moments ago they had failed at yet another push to enter the building. There were very few Rhivaks left, and most of the Drael were pinned. The tower itself was damaged, but still provided excellent cover for the defenders. Sethrak was at a loss over what to do. The fleet was still heavily engaged above the planet, and it was likely that no support could be given. Meanwhile the rest of the Bryn forces were assaulting the underground, making reinforcements a tall order.

Clenching a fist, Sethrak closed his eyes, feeling The Force around him. He commanded it to guide him, show him the way. Yet there was no answer. The typical chaos of battle was overwhelming, and Sethrak found it impossible to focus on anything too deep. Instead he focused on the important figures of the battle, getting a situation report of sorts from The Force. He blocked everything out, thinking first of The Warlord Osam. Here he found immense anger, it felt like the warlord was frustrated that he couldn't do..something. That was a bad sign.

Sethrak shifted his thoughts to the Atoan-Drael, Aberrant. More bad news as Sethrak felt conflict within her. She was struggling with something, but again The Force was clouded by the chaos around him.

Heart pounding as more and more bad news piled up, Sethrak seeked out The warrior Sylok. Again the feelings surrounding him were negative considering there was a battle going on. Urgency, and what felt like fear and anger surrounded the warrior.

Enough.
Sethrak turned his focus to the enemy side. If he couldn't make an impact by claiming the tower, he would seek out an opponent. But he found it harder and harder to focus. He needed to find an opponent soon or he'd lose his focus. He searched for those that made the strongest ripples through the Force. That was how he would find the important ones. More of what he described as "waves" in The Force meant the individual was making more of an impact than the standard soldier.

But someone caught his attention. He took a deep breath, giving every bit of his attention to the individual. Then it became clear. It was The Grandmaster. The one that had escaped captivity from The Bryn'adul. The one that refused to tell him how many forces were stationed on Nar Kreeta- His Nar Kreeta - thus forcing the Bryn to attack elsewhere.

The First Warlock's blood boiled like water over a pool of lava. He clenched both fists as tightly as he could, speaking to Kiara telepathically, hoping she would receive the message rather than block it out as a threat. "Grandmaster. We have unfinished business. Find the financial tower, we will finish what was started, or I will continue to slaughter those that you claim to protect, just as I slaughtered those that you surrendered to protect."

He couldn't focus any longer. He opened his eyes, blood red with anger, and shouted out to his troops. "ENOUGH! TAKE THE TOWER OR DIE TRYING! NO MORE RETREATS, NO MORE HALTS!" The shout echoed across the battlefield, louder than the loudest explosions. With the command given, Sethrak sprinted into the fray. He needed to make progress, or this battle appeared to be lost....

Ally Tag(s): Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo | Finn Roberts | Liram Angellus Liram Angellus |@Mig Gred |@Jairdain | [@ADM. Reshmar | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana
Enemy Tag(s): Osam Osam |@Badar

Objective: Defend the Tra'ibahikan Squadron and hit where it hurts most.

As the CIS fleet came out of hyperspace, Garm looked over the tac nav. It looked like both fleets had taken damage with ships lost on both sides and that fighters and bombers were hurtling at the sector fleet with the Mandalorian fighter squad they had towards them at top speed. “I want 7 Terrus-classes to give Tra'ibahikan Squadron some support with the other 7 making a screen between the fight and the fleet just in case there is a breakthrough or if more craft started to come in their direction. Hopefully, that will satisfy them in their calls for support.” The Flak corvettes quickly moved into the position as the Commander ordered the comms officer to bring up Void Staker. "Connected Commander!" "Void Staker 1-1, this is the CNS Little Warrior, we got the Flak Corvettes positioning to meet the enemy Starfighters. If you could disengage and try to lead them into the line of Corvettes so we can shot them down with little to no friendly fire, it would be appreciated. All further communication will go through the flak line commander on the Cursed Harpy. Run hard and hit harder, Little Warrior out." With that, it was now time to plan the next phase, the more... offensive phase of his plan.

What concerned the Commander, most now, was the monster’s new ships that were inching up to replace the old ones and one knows what could be held on that new monstrous pound of flesh that would pour out any second. “Targeting, I want all torps locked and loaded. We are going to hit them hard and fast." He turned again to the comms officer, speaking with urgency. Notify the High Marshal that we are going in with the Trench classes under my command and proton torpedoing that craft to death as well as those two other monstrous things that are classified as boarding craft. Also, ask if they can cover us on the way out. We will need all the help we can get. Now I want three ships to one boarding craft and the other six most senior craft including the Little Warrior to target the big carrier. Give the other most junior crews of the bunch other ships, the boarding ships look mostly unarmed as long as we stay out of tentacle range. Now let us get this attack started.”

Once the corvettes had all been assigned their targets had all been assigned targets, they set out at full burn towards the three enemy craft, trying to get close enough to drop torpedos and run before the three ships could get enmeshed inside the enemy fleet. He only hoped that the frigates and other craft of the Bryn were busy fighting off the larger Silver Carrier and fleet connected to the huge piece of flying metal to notice their arrival. Please... whatever high power there is in this galaxy don't let that big new Carrier have time to launch its complement into the night sky before we blow her to cutlets. All I need is a little more time to get all these people home to see their families tonight...

Translated into real space with the rest of the fleet
Offered protection and overwatch to Void Staker Squadron
Went on a Death ride against the ships coming in, devoting three to each boarding ship and 7 to the carrier Hive. Once they get into range, they will strike all at once in a three-piece attack, destroying them and running before the entire heat of the Bryn could be poured down on them.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag: Kiara Ayres Primeval Architect Primeval Architect Silver Spirit Kazsk Morno Kazsk Morno Milya Vondar Milya Vondar Naimes Ahn-Dross Naimes Ahn-Dross D Din Skirata

DuKgEaP.png

Caltin was frustrated to see that he was wrong in the other Mandalorian’s threat being real. He would address that but had too much on his proverbial plate at the moment. Din cut himself loose and fell to the ground, so the massive Jedi Master reminded him of the mistake he was making, not only challenging this Jedi Master but assuming the big guy was done. Caltin was only going to disable the device and force the sociopath to land. Now that the Mandalorian was on the ground by other means…

He was about to assist Kaszk and Milya in regards to the other Mandalorian when Caltin noticed the Marines landing from @Liram Angellus’ carrier high above. Then in his ear, Caltin heard the commanding officer of the regimen that was landing.

“Master Jedi, this is Colonel Telaskta of the 73rd Silver Marine Regimen. These refugees are safe with us. Our mechanized units will start targeting Bryn Landers as the rest of us get these people out. One moment… Colonel Telaksta… yes? Alright, Telaksta out. Master Jedi, we will be rerouting one squadron of gunships to the far moon to assist in operations there, but the rest will remain here. Long story short, we’re here to help, if you or your fellow Jedi need us, just call.”

Heartened by what he had just heard, and acknowledging, Caltin watched the Marines as they were moving around evacuees and those assisting to perform a perimeter with tanks and fighting vehicles. The Mobile Command Vehicle and the transports then began to make up for the destroyed trains. The evacuees had their other way out. This also freed him up to turn his attention back to the Mandalorian in front of him who just stood erect.

You forgot this!

With a hard flick of his wrist, the big guy slung the pack down crashing to the ground blocking some of the shots that Din took out of his weapons. The others? They were side-stepped and hit oncoming Zealots. Pulling another lander down and into some oncoming soldiers, Caltin took the free moment to focus on the Mandalorian in front of him. Neither of them had any honor, but that was a conversation for another time.

Realizing he needed to close the distance, Caltin tore off at Din with the help of the Force. The big guy grabbed the Mandalorian with one hand and went to rip off his helmet with the other. Right in the vicinity of the spores. Cursing at his “Padawan Mistake”, he allowed himself to be so focused on this that he did not notice the crush-gaunt was successfully turning his Toraynor-Henkan into scrap metal.

Pushing the mercenary away with his naturally Force-assisted strength, his grip did not break as the “non-beskar” components (no matter how few) started to separate and rip the majority of the Mandalorian’s faceplate off.

Oh, I’m sorry. Are you one of “those” Mandalorians?

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

Objective 1: The People's Army - Get the last refugees off planet
Tilrinn Spaceport - The Antenor
Writing with: Konor, (open)​

She would've preferred if the sensors of The Antenor had warned her ahead of time. The singular red dot that had appeared on their radar had a slight delay. Something they found out when the large chunk of debris had collided with their unprotected hull. Whether it was a satellite or the remains of a Bryn'âdul ship wasn't clear, even as she eyed the display and played back the footage. "Engine's sputtering." Pirud muttered. "Oh great. Anythin' else? Somethin' positive maybe?" The Sullustan's dark eyes shifted to the three small monitors to his right that constantly read out data. "Astromech, hydrospanner, and an extra pair of hands, that should do the trick." She nodded. "Aight, I'll deal with it. Keep 'er steady, autopilot if ya really have to." She began, although the Sullustan probably already knew what to do. "And if ya run in any of 'em Bryn vessels…" Pirid finished her sentence. "I'll call you." Neri grinned. "Dunno if I wanna give you my number!" She exclaimed as she dashed out of the cockpit.

Neri forced her way through the crammed corridors and hallways, making a real effort not to trip over the elderly who sat against the plated walls, muttering an occasional "Sorry" and "Coming through." as she went. That was, until she saw a familiar face. Face being mask.

Neri's eyes widened. "Kandor? That you?" She blinked twice. "What the kriff are ya doing 'ere?"

P8wQ1qy.jpg

K A I S E R
ALLIES: Aemilio Valaar Aemilio Valaar | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Aien Mueller | Hayde Torve Hayde Torve
ENEMIES: Bryn'adul | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Udomek Seker Udomek Seker | Gordrak Gordrak

IMPERIAL MILITARY ASSISTANCE GROUP
IN ASSISTANCE TO | SILVER JEDI CONCORD
OPERATION 'PROMETHEUS'

6pTipqJ.png

"And here you are, trying to emulate them, huh?" The audible snort that came from his helmet was one of derision. Mockery for the man who clearly thought that he was better. Better than him, better than the men that he fought alongside. And better than the old stuffy Warlords that sat in the Assembly. All the while doing the same thing that he professed to hate them for.

"Pathetic."

"I'm going to go get our medals,"

Konrad scoffed loud and watched Aemilio march away towards the Brynadu's construction site.

"Nothing like them, Valaar." he called out at him, a wicked grimace crossing his face, "Nothing!" the urge to shoot at his comrade's back surged with such intensity that his fist clenched the grip of his rifle. How would a simpleton from the streets of Ravelin know? He had to be taught, taught by experience. By the truth. The truth that the galaxy lived and breathed to destroy the Empire - their fatherland, their people. Erase their identity from existence. To Konrad, every battle was part of this existential war to preserve the Imperial.

The blonde's eyes drifted away from Aemilio's departing figure and his platoon taking point to the site itself. The construction was proceeding quicker than expected and the Silvers were pushing with ferocity to match the monsters'. Tactically, he considered, it would've been smart to set up mortar positions and launch all the xenophage shells they've got from range - it would probably delay the construction long enough for it to be overrun by the combined forces of the Concord and the Empire. Strategically, though, things looked different. If Konrad could reach the weapon and find a way to use it, then turning it on both the aliens and the Jedi meant weakening two threats with one shot. The longer they were embroiled in this genocidal war, the higher the costs were - the lesser of a threat either could be to his nation.

<"Kaiser, form up and move in hard right behind Voidwalker."> he ordered his platoon, then added, <"Securing the weapon's firing controls is our priority.">

Konrad wanted no medals.

Only the crown.

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag: Kiara Ayres Primeval Architect Silver Spirit Kazsk Morno Milya Vondar Naimes Ahn-Dross Din Skirata

DuKgEaP.png

The funny thing about the Jedi is that there are thousands of years worth of stories and lore about them. The celebrity that comes with the title “Jedi Knight” is more than legendary, it is almost on the level of “deity”. This can be one of the most intimidating realizations that one could experience when face to face with one and not in a good way. The wonder of what they could do, with all that they are capable of in their proverbial arsenal, could be a frightening realization to come to. This is probably why many potential foes simply walk away from fighting one.

The other end of this proverbial sword comes with the very same knowledge of what the Jedi do and are capable of. An ambitious foe can take this information and learn from it, they can develop their plans and learn what could potentially become a Jedi’s downfall. They could potentially learn weaknesses, and counters, and ways to attack that even a Jedi simply cannot stop. This is an answer to much of the lore and capabilities that make the Jedi such legend and has proven to be prudent and effective for hundreds of years.

Caltin is not the Jedi of lore. He once was, but no longer.

The Force was no longer flowing through him, it was static, and it was now reading much of his thoughts. It was now not only a symbiotic relationship, the midi-chlorians of the Force were now almost reliant on his survival for their flourishment. He did not have to think about what to do, the Force was doing it for him in many cases. Tutaminus was now a major player in his life, protecting his body from damage by increasing its density and freeing the healing capabilities in his skin. The big guy did not ignore the blades, he could dodge them easily enough. The flame projector? Caltin did not have to even think about that as they were still in the middle of a storm. The sound gun left an intense ringing in his ear, but the massive Jedi Master held the mantra of an old Teras Kasi master near and dear to his heart.

“To throw a punch, sometimes you must take one...”

There was no changing this, the Mandalorian wanted a fight to the finish, which and meant that there was no coming back from the line that he had to cross. Looking back that this grinning mercenary gave the big guy the creeps…

Ummm no...

What do you mean? He’s creeping you out, right?

Well, yeah…

That’s what I mean.

Oh, for some reason it sounded like I was afraid of the guy.

Oh come on, would I write that?

Yes… and you have.

Oh yeah… well… I didn’t mean it that way this time. Anyway, the grin was just, weird, and he wanted it away from him. The Force was not looking to push Din away though, this new aspect of his abilities was annoying. It was like the Force was exhibiting its own personality, but that also motivated him to use another skill. The Force Wave was a stronger, more powerful version of the push, but it went out, in a wave, in all directions. With Caltin it was an actual wave that threw others off their feet and even lifting them up a couple of feet the closer they were. Point blank range should be something fun to experience.

The glove was going to take some work to get off, but he could deal with that when this Mandalorian was no longer annoying him. The vong inhibitors were an interesting weapon, but again, the big guy was preparing for contingencies like this eight hundred years ago. Din was just too little, too late.

If you haven’t figured it out by now, you’re not a threat to me. I don’t care if you want to engage another Jedi, but I’m going to let you walk away now… and don’t think that Beskar will help you…

Pulling ”Eloha” back into his hand and re-igniting the permafrost blade he scowled.

Not with my lightsaber.

Slowly the electrical charge in the clouds would if anyone was paying attention, intensify and increase density right over their position until finally coming to eventful fruition.

Dwayne-Johnson-Black-Adam-HD-Desktop-Wallpaper-59748.jpg
thumb-1920-1098721.jpg

A pair of nearby Juggernauts were drawing Kukri and preparing to attack him from behind. The massive Jedi Master’s bolt slams into him and the grown froze the two of them where they were standing. Engulfed in their own field of electrical torture they soon fell to the ground once the light show ended around him but moved to his hand.

Or you could stay, your choice. The thing is though. Your weapons will run out before mine will… and I don’t tire… so...

Black-Adam-dwayne-johnson-movie-wallpaper-480x270.jpg

He just shrugged as he looked at the energy coming out of his hand.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

nXc6aF9.png

Time continued to tick onward as the forces of vengeance and righteousness continued their vicious cycle of violence and carnage around the perimeter of the construction site. The heavy repeating staccato rhythm of assault carbines and other slugthrowers of Bryn'adul design could be heard from afar, matched in their intensity and repetition by the fire of blaster rifles and the shriek of the wounded on both sides. With rapt attention given to their nearest line of conflict and to the loss of friends and allies, and to the onslaught of foes, it was easy for anyone to lose perspective of their own unceasing relationship with temporality.

It was easy to lose perspective. Then, the circumstances of the battle gradually began to shift, culminating in stark contrast so immense that it was nigh impossible not to suddenly become acutely aware of it - like the pressing swell of gravity on someone's chest, it was all at once invisible and omnipresent.

A churn, a shake of machinery as the final components of the massive construction were put into place, as the barrel of the gun was locked into place with a satisfying 'click' loud enough to mimic the snapping of every bone in a body. The Moon Cannon as it had been aptly referred to by members of the Crusade and perhaps even by their foes, had been brought to fruition.

Then it began to charge.

The archaic and highly alien nature of the Bryn'adul technology was difficult to decipher and understand even for some of its own proponents, but the effects of the device were far easier to discern. There was a whine that filled the air like the mixture between the beating wings of some bloodthirsty parasite and the crackle of static electricity when it has gathered in quantities too immense to remain silent. The battlefield, of course, was naturally a loud and disruptive locality, but the sheer unending tide of this noise penetrated even to the noisest quadrants of the conflict, surpassing firearm and man alike.

Along the front of the cannon were a trio of long tubes, each one jutting into the front of the devastating emplacement, and leading off into a series of what were certainly generators of some variety or another composed of crystalline mass and twitching intermittently with power. Ungulloi Artificers cackled and giggled among one another at the contraption and the devastation it might cause as they patrolled between these lines, finally joining one another at the weapons control platform of the cannon - a long steely tower nearly thirty meters in width, apparently designed to accommodate dozens of these Artificers, their overseers and guards, and a truly labyrinthine series of controls and displays.

Even completed, the weapon was harmless until it had finished charging, but the tremendous surge of power moving through the lines made it evident that this would be a matter in the scale of minutes instead of in the scale of hours.

Time was forced into perspective again.

P8wQ1qy.jpeg

V O I D W A L K E R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CIRCUMTORE MOON
ALLIES: Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk , Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield , Hayde Torve Hayde Torve , Aien Mueller, Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran ,
ENEMIES: Bryn'adul, Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari , Udomek Seker Udomek Seker , Gordrak Gordrak
N5cG5gd.png

IMPERIAL MILITARY ASSISTANCE GROUP
IN ASSISTANCE TO | SILVER JEDI CONCORD
OPERATION 'PROMETHEUS'
6pTipqJ.png
"Nothing like them, Valaar."

"Nothing!"
The man could shout out whatever he wanted. Voidwalker didn't look back at him once. They both knew he was right, and soon enough, the challenge to his entire being bore fruit.

A fact of the matter that he didn't dwell on for too long, especially with the construction site drawing nearer, one small victory in swaying the barbaric Konrad Harrsk did not equate to a military success on Circumtore's Moon.

The legion was quick, they were trained to be. The open ground made it all the easier on the barren planet.

<<Grapples!>> He called out, withdrawing the ascension gun from his waist and aimed it at the top towering wall. A moment later, the grapple dart flew out, penetrating deep into the ledge. His index finger pressed the trigger again, and he felt himself become near weightless as he left the ground. The lengthy syntherope shortening as it rapidly brought him up to the lip of the wall. One that he crashed into roughly, puffing out a pent up breath on impact as his feet kicked and scraped at the wall in an attempt to find a foothold and tug himself over.

Heavy stomping could be heard on the opposite side of the wall, and then blaster fire rung out.

On his flanks, others clambered up over the wall before him. Off-white limbs reached out to him and dragged him up and over the wall.

"Thanks," he briefly muttered, crouched down as he gained his breath. There were a handful of guards of varying sizes on the wall. Their difference of caste or species meant nothing to him. They were all the same. They were all the enemy.

Pushing himself up to his feet, his gaze swept across the compound. The structure was large, fitting for a species whose average sentient was two feet taller even the tallest humanoid. A truth that had yet to be proven advantageous today. The attack was rather uneventful. Perhaps the Silver Jedi are not as useless as we imagined.

<<We've got to get into position to get to the top of that tower!>>
Pointing up. It was a gamble as to the towers purpose. Either it was the command centre, or some kind of overwatch for security personnel. He was betting on the former, for if the latter was true, it was a wonder how the Concord was even losing in the first place.

"You want me on your six again?" Torayga.

Shaking his head, he glanced over his shoulder to the closer Kaiser Platoon.

"Harrsk can make his own way. Find a stairwell or a lift, whatever you can to get up there." By the time he finished, the Zabrak was already on the move, a portion of his already depleted numbers taking off deeper into the structure. <<Let's go!>> He called out through the remaining comm frequencies of his unit.

They descended the other side of the wall on the interior of the construction site. It was all going down according to plan so far. All they needed was to get into ample position to use the ascension guns again.

<<Major Heavenshield, this is Voidwalker. My men have breached from the southern approach. Keep the pressure on the Enemy!>>

DuKgEaP.png

Objective: Win and kill some Bryn baddies
Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Kiara Ayres Sethrak Sethrak

After giving his words and offering greetings to Caltin, he nearly turned to begin the charge into battle, but was pleasantly surprised when the big Jedi offered a response, confirming that he had remembered from that mess of T'surr. Kazsk was glad, to be recognized and known by such a great Jedi meant his star was rising, if only just a bit. But now, none of that mattered. If they didn't win here, that would chalk another horrific slaughtering in the Bryn's favor. Kazsk would not let that happen.

The words of his old teacher on Coruscant echoed in his mind, "What do we say to the darkness, young one, when it comes to claim us, hmm?"

Not today

The Jedi Knight, turned back to Caltin, and offered a quick response before the mess of battle was begin. "As good as the force can treat one, Master Caltin".

Suddenly some pesky Mandalorian appeared and began firing at the Jedi Master. Kazsk heeded Caltin's words and stayed back, letting the big guy deal with this futile threat. Most likely it was a Jedi Hunter of some kind. Those were always the most annoying, not understanding that there are times for that, and now was certainly not the time. Kazsk regrouped with the soldiers behind him, still rallying from his inspiring words and ready for a scrap. Kazsk ignited his saber and lifted it into the air. He turned with the rest of the large number of troops behind him to face the oncoming Bryn, who had landed a lot of ground forces and were landing more every minute. With one movement, he swung his saber forward to signify the charge. As he began to run forward, he could feel all of the allied troops scream and shout with fury as they followed him into battle.

While sprinting, Kazsk now motioned for the Antarian Rangers to his rear to advance, for they were the most experienced of any of the allied fighters here. One of them ran forward with the crowd, sprinting ahead of the rest and mowing down a few lowly Bryn troops before the rest of their forces waded in and clashed against the advancing Drael forces as more and more seemed to be landing behind them.

Kazsk tried to use the force to bolster the men around him, but given the state of the battle, it was too much. Instead he created an aura around him that would keep those closest strong with fervor and determination. With belief that they could win the day, no matter the odds.

He spotted a Bryn commander he had noticed in the holorecordings and battle reviews, Sethrak Sethrak , but he could only make out it was him a kilometer away and a few city levels above where Kazsk was fighting. "His time will come", he thought to himself. "All of these Bryn, their times will all come" "What goes around, comes around".

When he heard the bait offered by one of the Mandalorians, he nearly chuckled and would have if he wasn't driving his saber through a lowly Bryn'adul foot soldier. In somewhat of a response, Kazsk threw his saber into the air. As it traveled, with Kazsk using the force to direct it, it found its way towards the back of a flying Mando. Before the mercenary could realize there was something approaching behind, one of the saber's blades sliced deep into the jetpack. Soon the Mando lost control of his gear and plummeted to the ground, hard. He landed near one of the Mercenaries who fought with the Jedi this day, who shot him instantly, after deciding that he didn't care if the Mando was already dead. Right after, he took some of the dead Mando's gear and began to resume the fight against the more pressing enemy, the bloody Bryn.

Retrieving his saber with the force quickly, Kazsk now rejoined the fight. The fighting was thick and ferocious and he went right into it. Cutting down a few enemy foot soldiers, he with the men around him pushed a flank of the Bryn back as every man fought for himself and those they loved.

Then, the Bryn line cleared for an opening, and through it stepped a Draelvasier. Certainly a younger one, but no more ferocious than the rest. He came barreling at Kazsk, most certainly determined to help his forces by slaying a Jedi Knight. He pulled out his Bryn weapon and swung it towards the Jedi's torso.

With his saber clutched with both hands, he flipped over the Drael's attack and as he landed behind the monster, he swung the saber staff around with both hands, aiming upwards. Before the Bryn could react, his head was on the ground, detached from his mortal corpse.

He had went for the head

He couldn't see how Caltin was faring, as Kazsk and the rallied troops around him had drifted during the concurrent battle at some point while pushing forward against the Drael menace.

He soon found a large mound in the midst of battle and quickly went the top, from there he could see that the battle was raging all over the lower city. He wondered if any Jedi needed assistance, hopefully none were in any serious danger. Then, just as he resumed his fight, casually using the force to crush the armor of a Bryn warrior, making easy prey for Kazsk's troops with their blasters. BOOM!!!!!!!

Kazsk now looked out from the top of the mound and now witnessed the surge of energy associated with whatever power Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor had unleashed to force off his attackers. He mumbled to himself,
"Well, the big guy's having fun".

He then turned back to his fight and continued to push back the Bryn in his vicinity, slowing making his way towards the hill connecting the lower city to the upper city and where the Bryn landing craft were located. With hundreds of troops rallied behind him, they made their way through the Bryn lines.

iI2VGmi.png

3lYdUbW.png
Objectives: Engage the Silver Jedi
Allies: The Bryn'adul (Nominally)
Enemies: The Silver Jedi Concord (Nominally)
Equipment: Beskar'gam , Terentatek Body Glove, Longtooth, 'Kath Hound' Shotgun, Charging Rhyno, Assorted Grenades (Force Breakers, Sonic Disruptors, Fragmentation)

He'd fired the 'Charging Rhyno' at Milya Vondar Milya Vondar as he attempted to press forward but suddenly the Mandalorian was assailed by a surge of defenders as they attacked the Bryn'adul Warriors causing him to be swept by the numbers and amidst the bodies. Whereas he had surprise on his side initially the other Mandalorians engaging the Silver Jedi, most notably D Din Skirata entrenched in a hard fought battle with the larger Jedi, Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor had essentially ruined that fro him.

A blaster bolt struck him over the forearm and another followed, hitting him in the chest and causing him to stumble briefly before he regained his footing. Small burn marks were left on his Beskar'gam in theri wake. An Antarian Ranger came at him and Naimes ducked his attack causing the man to overextend himself before the Mandalorain finished him with several close range shots from the 'Charging Rhyno'. He'd have holstered the slugthrower again, replacing it over his hip while lifting the 'Kath Hound' Shotgun he'd been gripping in his left hand again.

This is not what I wanted.

He'd sought to test himself against a Jedi, honorably like he had done in days past but the chaos of war quickly ensured that his opportunity was fading.

In close quarters Naimes began using the 'Kath Hound' to full effect. The Shotgun was blaster based, belching out firepower at whatever it was aimed at. Many Antarian Rangers and other Soldiers, even Jedi were focused on the Bryn'adul troops which meant that the Mandalorain, striking a far less imposing figure than some of the Bryn'adul could usually carve through opponents quickly. Every shot chewed through the rank and file while he ducked and dodged the bodies around him. It wasn't until he felt the shockwave of force from the Jedi Master in the distance that he paused, turning his head...

That one is big game.

...he'd muse to himself but he wouldn't deny his kin either his prize or an honorable end, that was not the way. Another time, Naimes told himself. He'd since lost track of the Jedi he'd fired his shots at too, maybe she would find him or they would both be lost to one another in the madness of battle until another time. He did not have time to consider it at length.

When he turned his head, scanning the battlefield again the Friend/Foe Designator integrated into the HUD of his Helm came alive with new contacts. He'd see Kazsk Morno Kazsk Morno atop the mound overlooking the battle raging across the Lower City of Circumtore just as the Jedi resumed his own fight and he moved forward through the masses.

On route Naimes dispatched others seeking to obstruct his path, Antarian Rangers and Soldiers alike were put down by the 'Kath Hound'. When he saw the Jedi, Kazsk through the bodies engaged all around them again he reached for one of the ForceBreaker Grenades on his person and activating it he'd cook it before lob it overhead towards his target. Detonation was forthwith however it did not explode, rather it released a vaporized toxin into the air; Ixetal Cilona, a hallucinogen proven to also weaken the connection to the force. A Jedi could find the effects quite debilitating.

The Mandalorian raised the 'Kath Hound' again, it belched out several blasts which helped him to carve a path towards the Jedi, ripping through any Rangers or Soldiers that stood between them.

Sethrak Sethrak Kiara Ayres Alana Calloway Alana Calloway Peyton Steele Peyton Steele

Objective 3

Post 3

Allies: Bryn'Adul, Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari , Udomek Seker Udomek Seker

Enemies: SJC, Aemilio Valaar Aemilio Valaar , Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield , Hayde Torve Hayde Torve , Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk , Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

Equipment:

The weapon was finally operational. Gordrak found himself grinning despite himself. The weapon would find itself fully charged sooner rather than later and once that happened, the cretins assailing it would know despair. They would have to watch it tear their fleet and their world apart before their very eyes. To have come so far only to experience such a profound failure was something that he enjoyed greatly. Yes, the enemy he hated above all others would taste in the pain they had inflicted upon him what seemed like a lifetime ago. Would they approve of the hateful creature he had become? Gordrak shook his head at the thought of it. His brothers were dead and gone. They didn't approve of anything nor did they have any thoughts on things. The dead had to stay dead even if all that was left of them were memories.

Gordrak grabbed his mind stone once more and addressed the troops under his command.
"The weapon is finished. Hold these rats at bay while it charges. Children of the Titan, we cannot fail. These interlopers seek to meet you on the field. They dare to test their strength against our own. Show them the fire that resides within you. Rip the flesh from their bones as you tear the courage from their hearts. In his name, brothers and sisters. In his name." The Ultras currently guarding the command center slammed the heads of their axes into the ground almost rhythmically. The assorted lesser species renewed their efforts at the urging of their overseer.

As Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield 'disarmed' a juggernaut, more pressed forward to meet the human and his forces. They were spurred onward by the call to prove themselves and to enforce the will of their progenitor. An absolute hail of the vicious Bryn'adul Molten Projectiles surged forward and at the ranks of the advancing enemies. Additonally, the Grenadiers on the flank began to open up on the forces that were sent to intercept them. They had their orders to let loose with their ore grenades regardless of any friendlies that might be engaged in close quarters.

Now that Hayde Torve Hayde Torve and her forces had now been adequately harassed, Gordraks ground forces could rest just a little easier. Unfortunately, the rats had received help from a unit of fighters. The Gunboats were outmatched but not entirely helpless. Still, the prudent move would be to pull the craft back and have them turn their attention elsewhere. " I want all Gunships to pull back. Defend the command center from any who would attempt to breach it and assist with unit deployments. " Gordrak turned his attention to a nearby Bryn and spoke once more. "I want you to wait on deploying our fighters. Let the vermin get greedy and overreach. Once they do so, send in the Phedraks. We do not have many so I want our enemy surprised." The Bryn nodded and set about preparing. In addition to the Phedrak fighters, several Ultras drew and fired their
Burner missile launchers at the enemy fighter craft. It wasn't a perfect solution but the burners acidic payloads could cause serious damage even if they impacted a shield.

All they had to do was hold out a just a little bit longer.

Last edited:
VENGANCE:
SHATTER TILRINN

Objective: Bring down the Upper Tower.

Companions: 5 additional Zealots; Kru'kk, Xanlatt, Ort'nem, Valmerk and Var'Schmark.

Equipment:
Barad Disruptor Repeater.
Barad Glaive
Barad Special Operations Armour with crimson coating. (5 with no additional coating).
Barad Impact grenade (X6)
Barad cloaking Device
Barad Assault Carbine (X4)
Barad Kukri (X2)
Barad Kurigasami

Gal'Zhoren had expected to see something akin to resistance upon reaching the Upper levels. In fact, without realising it, he'd been hoping for a large opposition to meet them. At the very least, he had anticipated a small guard patrol moving from one station to another- only to be caught off guard by a surprise attack. As it was, he hadn't prepared to not meet any enemy forces at all.

Kru'kk crested the tower to the upper levels shortly behind them all. He surveyed the new surroundings as he let out a strong exhale. Gal'Zhoren had assumed it was effort from the climb. After all, such a sheer climb would have been an effort for any Baedurin let alone with the hefty Armour they were wearing.

"No scouting patrols, this is good." Kru'kk said with a drawl. He silently gestured fir the Zealots to form up. Just because there was no one around didn't mean they could lower their guard. Not even for a second.

"Okay." He continued.
"Xanlatt is assessing the lower levels. He'll let us know what kind of resistance we've got. Valmerk, Var'Schmark, you're with me. We'll take the left most side and set the charges along periodically."
The two Baedurin moved in with the major with a silent elegance. It reminded Gal'Zhoren of a dance he had witnessed at one of the An'shaerneghm he had attended as a youth. He couldn't recall the result of the dancer and hoped it wasn't an ill omen of what was to come.

Youth. He thought. Amongst other atrocities carried out by the jedi, that was why they were here. He could not forget that.

He wouldn't.

"Gal'Zhoren, Ort'nem. You take the right hand side of the tower. Stick to the outer wall- carry yourselves across. We'll all regroup by the central column to place the final charge before exhilaration. Am I understood?"

The Zealots nodded. One, singular nod. They knew what was coming. What they had to do and, most kmportantly, who they had to kill.

Last edited:

Kiara Ayres

K

DuKgEaP.png

As the Bryn'adul began to make landfall, chaos sprang to life. The streets were alive with the stampeding of feet but not from the panic of evacuees, rather the organised defences of Jedi, allies and their new uneasy allies alike. Whether they worked well together or not was to be determined but one thing was for sure - there was no passion for winning a battle like people defending their home.

Her gaze shifted from the departing group onto the woman approaching her. In her time as a diplomat she had dealt with all manners of people but scarcely had she had she engaged with those less favoured by society.

The woman seemingly spoke on behalf of the locals or the mercenaries - or both. Given the seemingly intoxicated state of the woman, Kiara was hesitant to give her words too much weight but there was certainly some truth in her words so she placed a hand on the Knight's shoulder in front of her and gave a small nod, an unspoken request to allow her to greet the stranger.

"Kiara Ayres." She returned the greeting and met the other's hand for the handshake. "We appreciate-" She hesitated, not wanting to say 'the help' since the Concord were supposed to be the ones helping. "-you working with us." She finished. "We want to help Circumtore in any way we can." She then gestured for one of the Jedi from behind her to approach.

"Take a group and work with Alana here." She instructed him and the Jedi nodded in response before several others broke away from the group and joined him. "They're unlikely to respect you or any instructions you give so be tactful." She spoke in a hushed voice towards him. He nodded in understanding.

An intrusive message entered her mind from a familiar voice and she immediately tensed. As the financial tower was mentioned, her eyes rose to meet the building and the Bryn'adul forces that had gathered outside. She did not respond telepathically to his message but it was received all the same.

::Send reinforcements to the ECA. If those buildings go down then the economy of the entire sector will be shaken. People's livelihoods are at stake:: She spoke into the commlink at her wrist. A bold voice returned, challenging ::What about people's lives? Surely those matter more:: The Grandmaster was quick to reply. ::We will lose many lives to poverty and negligence if we don't protect their economies. Both are important. Send reinforcements now:: She instructed as she quickly marched to the turbolift that connected the levels of the city.

The door to the lift slid open once she was at the level of the financial centre. She walked out along the long walkway that separated her from her enemy, with a sense of purpose.

"Sethrak!" She shouted, her eyes seeking out the warrior among the fray. They had never had the opportunity to have a fair fight. Last time they met she had been trapped, spirit weakened and disarmed. Now she stood stronger than ever.

DYnZ0fN.png

Alana Calloway Alana Calloway Sethrak Sethrak

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope

GAME ON YAKHEAD!
54429.gif

SHIP NAME: ETHEREAL, SILVER CITY
SHIP CLASS: CARRIER, HEAVY CARRIER
FLAG OFFICER: LIRAM ANGELLUS
SHIP CAPTAIN: ZEV TANTOR (Ethereal), GYM HALPERN (Silver City)
COMMAND STAFF
EQUIPPED: 25x L4Vele Series Deployable Defense turrets.
CAPTAIN'S LAUNCH: "Amenadiel"

FIGHTER COMPLIMENT: 103rd Tactical Starfighter Wing "Angel of Death Squadron"
CALLSIGNS: Commodore Angellus "Maverick" is and will always be "Angel 1", Captain Rojuh Pouil "Starlight" is "Angel 2" Commander Scoht Pouil "Meteor" is "Angel 3". Each Squadron leader makes up the remaining "Angel" callsigns, their individual squadrons and make-ups are named below.

HIGH-SPEED INTERCEPTION
  1. Angel 4(Retribution Squadron)Jackal Class Starfighter
  2. Angel 5(Jurat Squadron) Jackal Class Starfighter
  3. Angel 6(Retribution Squadron)Jackal Class Starfighter
LONG RANGE INTERCEPTION
  1. Angel 7(Gator Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  2. Angel 8(Raguel Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  3. Angel 9(Beak Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  4. Angel 10(Turik Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor

MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER
  1. Angel 11(Razorback Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  2. Angel 12(Voight Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  3. Angel 13(Jurist Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  4. Angel 14(Fi Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  5. Angel 15(Prac Squadron) NC-1 X-Wing
  6. Angel 16(Tic Squadron) NC-1 X-Wing
  7. Angel 17(Alcalde Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter
  8. Angel 18(Kers Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter
  9. Angel 19(Kyber Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter
  10. Angel 20(Jok Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER

1. Angel 21(Requital Squadron) Azazael class Stealth fighter
  2. Angel 22(Scimitar Squadron) Azazael class Stealth fighter

BOMBERS W ESCORT
  1. Angel 23(Que Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  2. Angel 24(M'lud Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  3. Angel 25(Gatto Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  4. Angel 26(Hail Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  5. Angel 27(Leigh Squadron) Soverenignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  6. Angel 28(Vulcano Squadron) Soverenignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  7. Angel 29(Bulwark Squadron) Soverenignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS
  1. Angel 30(Artillery Squadron) Cherub Gunship
  2. Angel 31(Ferret Squadron) Cherub Gunship
  3. Angel 32(Ruzek Squadron) Cherub Gunship
  4. Angel 33(Ferret II Squadron)Cherub Transport
  5. Angel 34(Ferret III Squadron)Cherub Transport
  6. Angel 35(Pulvin Squadron)Cherub Transport
  7. Angel 36(Gundark Squadron)Cherub Transport
  8. Angel 37(Terantatek Squadron)Cherub Transport
  9. Angel 38(Ronto Squadron)Cherub Transport
SECTOR: Circumtore
ORDERS: Fall back into a support role in Obj 2
WINGMATES:

Allies: ADM. Reshmar Liram Angellus Mig Gred Mig Gred Jairdain Isla Draellix Verin Oldo Garm Oligard Jyoti Nooran
Enemies: Osam Badar

nseyBWQ.jpg

The sight of the Bryn’adul flagship was, well it was a beautiful thing in many respects. It was never really something that you want to lay on another, to watch escape pods blast out of a doomed vessel, but this ship would have led an assault on the planet if there were no Silvers here. It was in all realm of words and means “them or us”. Liram was just about to talk to Halpern about the next set of orders when the other shoe dropped.

“Damage reports coming in!” the Tactical department called out almost frantically.

“More?” Halpern responded almost angrily.

“The damage from those cannon shots. The residue from the Bryn ordinance seems to be acting like a virus to the bio-circuitry. Reading power outages decks 14 and fifteen. Targeting systems shutting down the port side.”

Halpern was just about to have power rerouted and the ship repositioned when Liram pulled him aside.

” Evacuate the sections and seal them off. Shut everything down in and around those decks until we can hit drydock.”

“What about the Bryn fleet?” He asked.

” Captain, Gym… take a look at all who are on our side compared to theirs. We’re not out of the fight, but we don’t have to do the heavy lifting. We can drop into a support role and still hit hard with our long guns, we still have the majority of our fighters out there. We’re still good, we just have a bit of a limp at the moment, that’s all.”

Normally the man didn’t have time to be reassuring, but this was a new role for him, and he had to take on the methods of motivation and leadership that he hadn’t thought about in the past. Was this the way Soren would have done it? Taxin? Would Kam show him the way? Would Arestul take command? Yes to everything.

” I want all X-wings and Asheras to drop back into cover patrols and rotations, All Jackals mover into perimeter cover and Azazael’s out running long-range scans.”

“You think they’ll find anything?”

” Don’t know, but would rather be cautious and wrong than lazy and wrong.”

sjogrungesmol1.png

EzdXlyO.png

Equipment: Flesh Vessel | (I'll link other stuff if it ever becomes relevant, but I'm in a ship, so I doubt it.)
Allies: Badar
Enemies: Liram Angellus Liram Angellus | ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo Finn Roberts Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr

Fleet Composition:

Deployed Fighters:
4/12 Phedrak Squadrons from Sraeljoarsk
0/2 from Boundless Honor
2/3 Bombers from Sraeljoarsk
3/3 Zealot Strikeshards from Sraeljoarsk
6/12 from Hive
2/3 from Hive

Reserve Fleet - Ships in the Reserve Fleet are behind the primary fleet. Here they will wait to be called into the fray, and damaged vessels will repair.

It proved to be a simple enough affair to depart from the boundaries of the escape pod and enter into the bowels of the Sraeljoarsk. It was especially simple given that all of Phedrak craft and the supplementary bombers and support craft had already dispatched from its assorted hangars and gripping points. Osam had never been trained to properly maneuver and fly a starcraft, and while the controls of the pod were fairly simplistic in nature, he was especially grateful that none of the hostile fighters had managed to hone in on him - a dogfight might've spelled swift death for the Warlord.

A brief jaunt to the bridge of the Sraeljoarsk meant acquiring a sense for the battle that the Warlord had been deprived of within the confines of his pod. With the accelerated senses and assorted sensor mechanisms of the Errindak once more at his fingertips, the hybrid swiftly analyzed the battlefield, attempting to gain a better bearing on what had occurred. The losses were... tremendous to say the least. He didn't imagine that they would be able to hold out for a great deal longer - even with the support of the Conquester that Badar had warped in between his own flotilla and the primary warships of the Confederacy, the Concord Carriers, and the Concordia.

Corvettes on the flanks and fightercraft still nipped and bit at his sides like baying bloodhounds, and the hybrid could do little to disguise the irritation he felt radiating out of him. He didn't pay any heed to the emotional overload until one of the Shamans on the Bridge responsible for conveying commands to the Phedrak swarm gingerly inched away from the hybrid, perhaps anticipating a violent outburst. There was little evidence of his execution of the mutineers on the Boundless Honor, but Osam was not renowned for being the calmest individual in the universe, and his cruel machinations were public knowledge.

"Warlord." One of the Stonesingers interrupted, drawing near to deliver her report. "The emplacement has finished construction. It is charging now. Vengeance draws near." He nodded in acceptance of the report, a cheeky grin splitting across his face at the idea of vaporizing one of the enemy capital ships with the tremendous weapon.

"Then, let us redouble our efforts. We do not need to win this engagement... we just need to keep them from getting past us." He said, turning his attention to the Phedrak swarm as it speeded within attack range of the Confederacy - and subsequently of their flak corvettes. Dot after dot of projected light dissipated as the fighters were churned into chunks of biomass by the guns. The Phedraks, having reached their destination, promptly began to swarm and fire upon these corvettes like dozens of ants picking apart the skin of an interloper. Of course, the losses were tremendous, but the fighters for their part provided some degree of protection to their bomber companions, allowing these to begin delivering terrible payloads against both the corvettes and the Confederate flagship wherever possible.

At the least, a majority of these Confederacy corvettes seemed to shift in their path, and begin a direct course toward the trio of vessels coming out of reserves. Of course, the presence of the Conquester between the Confederate fleet and the flotilla provided some degree of cover, but the Conquester was not infinite in size, and space was vast and easy enough to maneuver. Still, the two fleets were not exactly close which meant the trio had plenty of time to draw into position and prepare themselves for the possibility of attack.

It seemed quite likely that the corvettes would try to flank around the Conquester, and given that it had blocked off the Heroism and Clan's Pride from their prior targets, the two capital ships gradually began to turn, facing the direction where the new corvettes would make their appearance, and where whatever remnants of the 321st remained in combat with the remaining Ravager. Meanwhile, Phedraks and Bombercraft poured out from the hull of the Hive, utilizing the exceptional rapid deployment abilities of the Phedrak Carrier to guarantee a heightened degree of air superiority in mere moments.

The unwillingness of the enemy capital ships to push the advantage created by the flanking corvettes under Reshmar and the consistent fighter assault by Angellus now manifested itself in a redirection of a significant portion of the Bryn'adul firepower to meet this new encroachment. Ballistae from the capital ships opened up with terrible salvos, and the Vampire and Shriek promptly began to reposition themselves over the head of the Conquester - prepared and ready for any hostile advancement from the center of the "field" so that they could bind themselves onto it and sap it of energy.

Released from the reserve, the new Phedraks began to swarm the flanks, three squadrons - sixty fighters - to each as they attempted to provide the remaining Ravager frigates with some degree of picket protection against the foe - though, with the apparent withdrawal of so many, Osam found himself curious as to what the enemy's new strategy might entail. Meanwhile, the newly launched bombers stuck near enough to the Heroism and Clan's Pride, apparently awaiting an easy target within the maximized protection zone created by friendly AA and defensive turrets.

Osam watched as the hostile corvettes slid through their lines - and into the killzone of the capital ships in the process, and promptly launched torpedoes and other missile attachments against the Hive, each one lashing against its shielding, or else being dispersed by whatever nearby defensive emplacements could reach it. It could not survive an indefinite struggle against so many corvettes... but neither could the corvettes against the capital ships, Osam imagined.

Losses had mounted, but the battle was far from decided.

Fleet Actions and Effects
  • 4 Squadrons of Phedraks are destroyed by the flak corvettes of the Confederacy. The survivors swarm against these corvettes and provide protection through sheer numbers to the remaining bomber-craft near them. Garm Oligard Garm Oligard
  • 2 Squadrons of Bombers reach the Confederate lines and begin to drop whatever payloads they possess or can manage against the enemy Flagship or whatever other supplementary targets can be reached.
  • The Reserve Fleet fully joins the main fleet. No ships are currently "Reserved" These ships pull roughly behind the current main fleet, and then assume new positions with the Debauchers positioning above Badar's Conquester sent to protect the flotilla, and the Hive sticking near the back.
  • The Hive launches multiple squadrons using the rapid deployment methods of the Phedrak Carriers - 6 squadrons of Phedrak Fighters, and two squadrons of Thumpers move into the air. The Phedraks split into two groups, with 3 squadrons each maneuvering to the remaining Ravager Frigates in order to provide them with support and protection. The Bombers hover between the Clan's Pride and the Heroism in range of many many friendly AA guns.
  • The Clan's Pride and Heroism are blocked off from their previous targets by the Conquester, and instead direct attention to the incoming flak corvettes - they promptly open fire on these using their Crusader Ballistae armaments.
  • Remaining Ravagers continue to fight against the flanking corvettes under ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar - no changes from last post here.
  • The Hive suffers heavy shield damage from the corvette torpedo onslaught.

Objective: Shatter Tilrinn
Allies: The Bryn
Foes: Kiara Ayres Everyone else. Come get me.

"Sethrak!"
The call was audible above the chaos of the battle. Within seconds Sethrak went from deflecting as many shots as he could to backing up to cover and searching for The Grandmaster. It was ironic, both were seeking revenge in a way. Sethrak wanted revenge for Nar Kreeta, while The Grandmaster surely wanted revenge for the civilians he had slaughtered. But only one's thirst would be quenched, and Sethrak had no doubt that it would be his at the end of the day.

Meanwhile the assault was still making minimal progress. The forces were trapped outside, engaging the few defenders that had sallied forth, while the firing from the tower continued to pick off the Bryn. In fact, the hail of laser fire from the tower seemed to intensify, hinting at an increase of forces within. Sethrak growled. Perhaps they could take the tower down from the outside. He shook his head. There was no time to consider how. He needed to find Kiara.

He continued seeking, his eyes moving like an insect flying from flower to flower. At last he found the jedi standing just outside of the tower. It was as if a missile had locked on to its' target. Sethrak jumped up, sprinting toward the Jedi, deflecting the shots that came his way. At the moment he had a clear path, and within moments he would reach The Jedi.

The idea was she wouldn't see him until he was right next to her, and he'd ram into her with his shoulder. However the odds were against him. She was looking for him, and he would be making himself a target. But he didn't care about the odds. If she saw him, he'd simply change his tactics. He was so close. Vengence. He thought to himself as he took another step toward his target. This was the endgame, she'd either see him now, or she'd be slammed into the ground....

Aberrant

A
Tags: (closed) Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Cato Harth Cato Harth
Objective: BYOO - Survive the Ambush

Their answers were both reassuring, and discomforting. Her own dissonance becoming more and more an issue. The sounds of battle above and around them made her thinking all the more difficult. An inner war raging just as the one outside did.

Two lines that should never have met fighting for control in one being rather than the clear fight across the palisades around them.

Her wings shrunk as she thought. The sounds around them distracting her from a clear answer as her glowing eyes dulled once more. She examined them, a small sliver of hope from both portions of her mind at an answer.

"I need quiet. Away from this." Her clawed hand swept around them, the tendrils on the back of her head twitching at every sound around them.

She could think away from all this. Maybe. Might at least give them a more clear idea of what she felt and how she would go forward. Wings folded, tucking against her back as she looked over those bodies she had placed ceremoniously along the wall.

"I have no clear answer at this moment. My mind is clouded.
Instinct demands I fight you. Another part of me wants help. I..."
She paused, looking up and closing her eyes. Even shut, her senses were sharp enough to paint a picture without the need for a visual.

The thrumming of their hearts. The breath passing through them. The soft sounds of earth and rubble shaking with the effects of combat elsewhere. The distant sounds of bodies and weapons. All made a swirling mess for clear thinking.

"I would like to leave...peacefully." Her eyes opened and focused on them, the amber surrounding her iris dull once more as she pulled the cloak about herself. The hood was slowly drawn up and over her head. It was a poor sight for what was once a proud knight.

It failed to hide her face, or her eyes. The green of her skin closely resembling that of a Mirialan. The tendrils, barely visible in their multitude so close to the head tails of others races in function. Her clawed feet up to mid thigh was visible beneath the tattered thing, covered in part by the old armor she wore atop the chitin shell she had over her.

"How do you propose I accept your help, and leave this place?" She continued, letting out a sad sigh. Her form seemed to shrink into itself without becoming any physically smaller.

Enemies: [IMG alt="Badar"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/20/20440.jpg?1601649629[/IMG] Badar
Allies: Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Liram Angellus | ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar | Mig Gred Mig Gred Mig Gred Mig Gred | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo Finn Roberts Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr

Garm grimaced as he saw the other Bryn capital ships pushed up to protect its new capital ships and fighters buzzing out of the big sack of flesh’s hangers, flying towards the Corvette line like Star-locusts on the hunt, ready to tear their prey apart. Well, there goes the thought of having surprise on their side. Still, it was too late to back out now and Little Warrior took the lead of the formation, starting to buffet as Defense Gunfire exploded around the little Corvette. A cry of “Shields at 50% percent" rang throughout the bridge as a particularly nasty hit made the display surfaces spark. The Line couldn’t take this forever but at least they were close to their launch point. Just a little closer now… Just a little closer… When they got into the torpedo's maximum range, Garm shouted at the top of his lungs “Now! Release Torpedos!”.

With a whoosh, the Corvette Line of 13 corvettes released the venerable M31s from their launch tubes against the three capital ship’s shields before turning rapidly back to the Main CIS Fleet as fast their engines could push their little hulls. Now all they need to go to get back to the CIS lines. The commander passed a look at the TAC NAV making sure all of the line was alive and well but when he looked, there were only twelve ships. As he looked at his view screens, he saw the CNS Blazing Ronto, with its symbol on the ship’s hull literally on fire as it flew its way in the direction of the Bryn Carrier Hive’s hangers. It was then a message came out of the communications station from the ship's captain, full of sadness and yet determination at the same time. “We got hit in the control services and they are completely shredded. We can’t turn around so we are going to make it count… May the stars guide you…” With that, the Ronto smashed into the Carrier’s hangar deck at top speed and detonated its full magnetizes, creating a fireball against the Byrn Captialships hull and making the comm channel cut up for good. Garm closed his eyes for a moment, wishing the Ronto’s crew well on their trip into the stars to receive their final judgment by whatever God was out there. Nothing could be done for it now… He only could take care of those who were still alive, not those who had been turned into space dust. Hopefully, he wouldn't go into the stars next...

As the Commander looked at the radar, he could see the Flak ships starting to get overwhelmed in their own fight against the hoards of fighters and bombers harassing their hulls and the craft the Bryn had already launched were gaining on them, nipping at their heels. His crew didn’t have to wait long for their commander to bark out his orders. “Commit 3 of the reserve Terrus classes to the brawl with the fighters and bombers with the focus being on the bombers. Nothing should get through. The other 4 ships form up a line to intercept the line of fighters behind us as soon as possible. And get me a line to the CNS Phantom Queen while you're at it!" With a call connected, Garm stated his demands to the man he knew was behind the other console the only way he knew how.Commander Roberts! You have a dying enemy flank in front of you and I don’t see you capitalizing on it. The Ronto died so you could not have to worry about having to go in first, now you will get out of your hammock, put your Corellian rum with a little colorful umbrella on the side table, and actually thrust that Queen of yours into the fray. I can’t give you orders but I can give you suggestions and a suggestion would be to attack that carrier while its shields are still down and take it out for good. I would follow it if I were you because if not, I will invade your stateroom in the middle of the night and shove my tail up that little scallywag hole of yours as far as it will go. And you can use your imagination on what else I will do to you that will make you scream in terror. Warrior out!” Hopefully, that would give the other line commander the message because the horrified faces of his staff certainly meant they understood too much what he meant. His silver-haired male XO caught his attention as he walked up to the Daedre's side. “Sir, the fighters are closing into our effective range.” With a tired sigh, the commander nodded. “Very well, tell all ships to warm up the M2’s and the Missle cannons. They might not be much, but they are the best we got. Fire at will.” And with that, the turrets and missile launchers of the Corvette’s swiveled behind them and shot into the black vacuum of space at their new targets and for the force’s sakes, Commander Oligard hoped they would hit their mark.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tags: Aberrant, Cato Harth Cato Harth
Omen sat there passively as the large woman made her answer, letting her get through her words before speaking. At least the good side of her was winning out against the bad and she looked actually quite beautiful in her own mysterious-like way. Not that the clone told her that though, she had enough stuff in her mind without him adding to it more and he didn't want to be cleaved in half for trying to compliment her. It looked like he was going to have to do it anyways though to tell her her options. "You do know if you do this that your superiors will hunt you down and slay you with whatever they have on hand. You are the biggest security risk they can have, someone that can talk and the Jedi will be willing to listen as you expel all their secrets. So I have two opinions for you. One is we sneak you back to the landing pad my ship is on with you curled up in the suit's arms, pretending to be a hurt refugee that is unable to walk. I take you to my ship and you can get your peace at the outrage of your superiors who will try to kill you at any cost, making you always look over your shoulder and never letting you know true peace. The second is a little convoluted and long term but hear me out. I let you go with the information of me turning against the SJC and I give you all the security codes on this suit to prove my worth. That way this gets you a promotion and whoever is in charge makes you my handler. We can always change the codes later but for right now, they prove I can be trusted. All I ask for is credits in a bag and if some vital information is slipped in the bag with it, who cares. I keep feeding you information of various quality for the same takeaway. If You need out, just contact me and I'll meet you at a prearranged RV point and we can go from there with the Silver Jedi giving you as many refrigerated bodies as you want as thanks plus you get the Bryn unable to get to you because they already have been weakened so much by our actions." The Clone raised an eyebrow, a little skeptical of the second plan himself but hoping the woman considered her options wisely. "So, which one do you choose?"

Last edited:
P8wQ1qy.jpg

Leading Frontal Assault
Circumtore's Moon
Forces: Jaeger Battalion (
479/625)
Friendlies: Aien Mueller | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask | Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk | Aemilio Valaar Aemilio Valaar | Hayde Torve Hayde Torve | Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran | SJC & Allies
Enemies: Gordrak Gordrak | Udomek Seker Udomek Seker | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Bryn

Time was against them. They knew it going in, but that didn't make it any less stressful.

The Bryn'adûl was putting up more of a coordinated effort as the frontal assault waged on, and it became clear to their commanding officer that Jaeger Battalion was in danger of being overrun unless that cannon is taken out. Its completion became apparent to all as the crackling of building energy suggested it was charging up. They likely had only minutes to delay its firing procedure, if not destroy it outright.

"Omega, Jaeger here! The enemy has finished construction; I repeat, the weapon is completed! You guys better hurry or my boys will have died on this moon in vain! We're stretched pretty thin here, but we'll make 'em pay in blood, ours and theirs!"

As one Bryn Juggernaut fell, two more would take its place. A hail of plasma rounds was unleashed against the attackers, forcing Thirdas to dive into cover behind the large carcass of his fallen foe. It proved to provide lackluster protection against the molten ammunition, as one such round penetrated straight through the thick body of the dead Juggernaut before his very eyes, showing no sign of stopping.

"No! Stay back, don't--!"

He shouted at the battalion honour guard following their commander, but it was too late. Several men were hit by the destructive hail, their torsos exploding into red mist and sending their limbs flying in every direction. Thirdas looked on in horror as four young men were obliterated in an instant, and those that yet drew breath now lay on the ground screaming in pain as legs or arms were missing.

The battalion banner, once proudly held aloft, now lay covered in blood and dirt. It was easy for any man in this situation to lose all hope.

His comm-device crackled to life.

"Azure leader to Jaeger Commander and Blue, we are currently engaging the enemy gunships with additional squadrons on the way. Since we're here, we can target enemy lunar forces and their construction teams. Just start painting targets."

At that moment a squadron of Silver fighters appeared overhead, strafing a line of Bryn attempting to surround the Major where he lay hunkered down. He found himself drawing breath once more, as if life itself was returned to him.

"The angels on our shoulders," he commented in awe, before his eyes fell upon the banner on the ground.

Thirdas got up and made a dash for it, and as he plucked it from the dirt he stood and waved it frantically back and forth. Those that witnessed this act rose up and shouted with newfound zeal as they read the words it bore: WE MARCH FOR ANVIL!

With battalion banner in his left, Thirdas drew his battleaxe with his right.

"Stand and fight, Brothers! The Force is with us!"

His men surged forward, no longer hiding from the enemy. As the banner was carried into battle, Jaeger Battalion followed with suicidal bravery. They bothered not to stop and fire at the enemy, but rather unloaded at point-blank range before leaping head-first into brutal melee wielding bayonets, axes and machetes.

Thirdas threw his axe at one Juggernaut, cleaving its skull in twain, and leapt on top of a second to plant the end of his banner down its throat. As the foe collapsed and he was met with third, he found himself without a weapon. The third Juggernaut grabbed him and rammed its thick head into his, knocking his helmet off.

The Young Lion reeled back momentarily, only to meet his enemy with a wicked grin on his lips. The Juggernaut attempted another, but this time Thirdas did not budge in the slightest.

"That all you got, huh?"

He broke free and relied on his superior agility to swing himself on top of its shoulders, then proceeded to unceremoniously snap its neck using his metal arm. As his feet hit the ground, he collected both banner and axe before wading further into the enemy lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom