Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Bryn'adûl | Syphon Beam Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bryn'adûl | Syphon Beam Rifle
ZHORjhn.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a weapon emblematic of the introduction of the Akhenaton and Ungulloi into the Bryn'adûl.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
  • Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: Beam Rifle
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Production: Mass Production
  • Material: Verikast/Biomass
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Beam Rifle
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Biomass Power Cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Small
  • Effective Range: Battlefield
  • Rate of Fire: None - Continuous Beam
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: Average - Very High [Increases over time]
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Mode Selection: The Syphon beam rifle has two modes of fire, both of which are continuous beams of energy. One fires ion and the other disruptor energy.
  • Recharge: Due to the biomass nature of the power cell, instead of simply replacing exhausted cells this rifle recharges instead. Taking a little longer than the average reload time to fully charge again.
STRENGTHS
  • Extremely Powerful: Devised to obliterate whatever its aimed at, the Syphon primarily focuses on the use of ionic beams to readily disable any technology the beam comes in contact with. This makes it particular useful against shields or androids, ships, ect.
  • Versatile: Its two fire modes make this rifle a boon on the battlefield.
  • Long Range: Able to cover great lengths of distance quickly and with precision.
WEAKNESSES
  • Ammo Capacity: The weapon has a low ammo capacity, meaning its beam can only stay maintained for up to ten seconds of continuous fire.
  • Distance: Due to the nature of a continuous beam, a person could see and avoid an incoming blast from a distance.
DESCRIPTION
A weapon designed to exemplify a covenant of the species within the Bryn'adûl. Using
Draelvasier technology and the ion expertise of the Ungulloi; the Akhenatons designed a Beam Rifle. This was one of the first joint weaponry projects. Put forward with the goal of dealing with the threat of the technological. Androids, tanks, shields and other powerful technological mechanisms.

At first the Akhenatons and Ungulloi found it difficult to communicate their ideas and desires for the new armaments, but with the help of the Draelvasier's Mind Stones the two species were able to collaborate on a molecular level. Creating a compact, weapon that was inspired by the carapace of the Akhenaton.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Primal Architect Primal Architect

Hello! I'll be your judge today. I really love all of the Bryn techologies, and this is a nice and brutal weapon again. I found only two small problem.
  • The Bryn'adûl link is broken, please fix it to the current faction link.
  • The second I don't know it's accidental or intentional but the weapon is a bit underpowered (-1). If you want you can fix it, or leave it.

That's all, please let me know when you fixed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom