Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Trezor Annihilator

Status
Not open for further replies.

9yeELUh.png

• Intent: To create a new warship for the Bryn'adul
  • Image Source: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim for the headers
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
CTWdBYD.png

ifeHgVN.png

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Command and Control
    • Command Bridge
    • Armory
    • Shipmasters Quarters
    • Internal Security
  • Support Systems
    • Living Quarters
    • Mess Hall
    • Barracks
    • Escape Pods
    • Power Core
    • Repair Depot
    • Storage Compartments
    • Quilyxn Breeding Bay
    • Mutagenic Stations
  • Specialized
    • Chieftains Throne
    • War Room
    • Biological Command
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
2KSk2BB.png

• Rotation: Like all Vaydralen warships, the Trezor Annihilator is equipped with rotating weapons platforms where the Crusader Ballista and defensive weaponry is located. The Trezor Annihilator has three such platforms, designed as massive rings that surround the main body of the Trezor Annihilator. These rings allow the warship to engage targets in all directions with precise and calculated weapon fire, making the ship lethal at all angles.
  • Shielding: Along with the Quilxyn colonies spread out along the central ship section, there are dozens of colonies located in the rotating ring platforms. These colonies are able to rotate along with the weaponry, allowing the Trezor Annihilator to cycle its shielding, to ensure that its best defenses are always facing the enemy.
Kn0xD4f.png

• Hangar: Like all Vaydralen designs as well, the Trezor Annihilator makes little of use hangar space. The little room it has is located at the very front of the warship, forcing any starfighters aboard the vessel to deploy directly into potential enemy fire with minimal supporting fire from the warship.
  • Ponell Worms: The Ponell Worms used as the primary propulsion of the ship are limited in their available use, and like all living things, can grow tired from extended physical use. Extensive movement and tactical maneuvers from the warship are limited by the Ponell Worms, as the longer they are in constant use the slower they will become. Over exertion will also pose the risk of outright killing the Worms, permanently decreasing the ships speed.
RqDY5KF.png

Following the
Raid on Nal Hutta launched by the Bryn'adul, the Vaydralen military was contacted by Thova 'Mdanam, the Shipmaster taking part in the battle. The Vaydralen military had developed a single warship up to that point, a cruiser, but after witnessing the powerful might of the Bryn'adul Conquester, they decided to take it upon themselves to develop a more powerful warship of their own. They respected the Bryn'adul allies they had greatly, but Vaydralen pride would not allow others to outpace them in terms of military strength. Several months of careful work and planning produced the first of the Trezor Annihilator class of warships, and while not comparable to the Bryn'adul battlecruisers, they serve as the first step in that direction.

The Trezor Annihilator is divided into several sections. The primary hull section is a long, organic shaped construction that narrows to a downward curved point at the front of the vessel. Several spiked projections are visible along its length, each one holding two Tetrarch Assault Cannons placed at seemingly random intervals. A bulbous dome section is located roughly halfway down the ship which serves as the command bridge of the whole vessel. Three large rings surround the vessel, connected to the primary hull section by living Bryn'adul material. Each ring is roughly the same shape, though with an organic irregularity look to them. The first ring, the smallest, is located near the bridge, with each successive ring being larger and placed further back on the ship. A jagged crown shape is located at the far rear of the vessel, where the Ponell Worms and three Ponell Wyrms that propel the ship are located.

Each ship of the class comes with two large Quilxyn colony hubs, capable of producing and replacing every one of the ships Quilxyn that may be lost to time or battle. As well, located just off the bridge is the Chieftains Throne, a small section of the ship dedicated to use by the Chieftain of the Bryn'adul, Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus should he ever be onboard the warship. The Throne is guarded at all times by Vaydralen honor guard, and is kept in the best condition possible.

The Trezor Annihilator is intended to serve as the new mainstay of the Vaydralen military within the Bryn'adul, and serve as the basis for the development of larger and more powerful vessels in the future.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Thova 'Mdanam Thova 'Mdanam

Very nice ship! However I found some problems:
  • First, the headers, please add me (Ingrid) to the image scource, I know I made them for the Bryn, but originally I made these to myself, so I would be happy, you mention my main character as the art's creator. Thank you!
  • Second, the ship is bit underpowered (-2), if you want, you can edit it.
  • Please link the Quilxyn Shielding, this is not a usual equipment.
  • And I have concerns about the Draemidus Defence AA Turret, you mention 50 turrets, what means 1.000 turrets, if you check the original submission. And this number is too much, not only for the high rating, but also for the entire ship. I highly recommend to rethinking this numbers.
  • And one last thing, your first link in the description is broken, please fix it.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom