Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Neriya Dahle

image.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Neriya Dahle

Biographical Information
Homeworld
Bespin​
Born840 ABY

Physical Description
SpeciesHuman
GenderFemale
Height5'7
Weight136 lbs
Hair color
Dark brown
Eye colorGreen
ComplexionPale

Political Information
Affiliation(s)None
Affiliation(s)Bespin (former)
BountyYes

OOC information
ArtistMarvel Comics
Voice SampleN/A
WriterMightyHorus
Template creditMyself
unknown.png
S U M M A R Y

Neriya Dahle, formerly a corrupt Cloud City officer, is now whatever the odd jobs require.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Her upbringing and failed career have left Neri with a general dislike of rules and authority. Likewise, having been left behind by those she considered friends has caused her to distrust others. She is everything but loyal and law-abiding, often choosing to follow the path that leads to the highest profit. She has no issues at all with double-crossing or betraying her contractors, especially if she deems it to be the most beneficial outcome.

While she frequently introduces herself as a capable pilot and smuggler, Neri is not in possession of a ship. She is quickly offended when people point this out, and it has caused her to have a sassy attitude to most strangers. But despite her quirky nature and sassy remarks, Neri is quite shrewd and level-headed. She lies whenever it's convenient, and acting under pressure is what she does best. If it is a clever and capable smuggler you need, then Neriya Dahle is the one for the job.

S T R E N G T H S- &- F L A W S

S T R E N G T H S
Made To Fly
Neri is a ridiculously good pilot; reason enough to boast about it.
Hidden Motive
She is hard to read, and difficult to predict.
Fake It Till You Make It
When in doubt; cheat, lie and improvise.

F L A W S
I'm Only Human
She's just a regular human in terms of physical prowess.
Unreliable
She's unreliable, and people know it.

P O W E R S- &- A B I L I T I E S

Unlike most thugs one meets in the galaxy, Neri has actually received proper education. She is fluent in a variety of languages, including Huttese, Jawa, and Ryl. But what really makes her stand out, is her former career. Neri not only knows the ins and outs of the cartels and criminal networks, but also those of planetary authorities and local militias. A distinct advantage, considering her line of work. Furthermore, Neri has proven herself to be a capable, albeit inexperienced, technician. She has performed minor repairs on starfighters, droids and light freighters and gladly takes opportunities to broaden her technical expertise.

While not a masterful combatant, her days in Bespin's Security Force have allowed her to develop some decent combat skills. She received basic martial arts training in the well-known Teras-Kasi, and has experience wielding blaster rifles and blaster pistols. Although when it comes down to it, she much prefers to cut and run.

Her real talents, however, lie in the cockpit. Neri can pilot a ridiculous amount of crafts, ranging from starfighters to light-cruisers. She's experienced, quick, and definitely not afraid to take risks. She has yet to build a reputation, but with her 'ride or die' methods, it probably won't be long before she does.

B I O G R A P H Y- ( P R E - T H R E A D S )

Neriya Dahle, going by the name Neri, spent most of her youth in Cloud City. While she wasn't unhappy, the girl dreamt of leaving Bespin behind. Dreamt of setting foot on the surface of other planets, and dreamt of adventure. But her father, a commanding officer in Bespin's security force, wasn't too pleased with his daughter's free spirit. It strained the relationship between her and her parents, as they often went out of their way solely to keep her in check. All in an effort to keep her safe and shield her from the horrors of the galaxy.

When Neri came of age, she enrolled in Bespin's most prestigious flight academy. It was a dream come true, for life at the academy gave her more freedom than she had ever gotten at home. She adopted a rather wild lifestyle and made friends in all the wrong circles. But despite her arguably poor decisions, Neri still took the time to broaden her knowledge on various subjects. She learned several languages and took practical classes in engineering, for example. The Bespinian was a true prodigy, despite her unwillingness to listen and follow instructions. Regardless, she managed to pass all trials and exams thrown on her path. And finally, at the age of 21, she graduated from the Flight Academy. In the following year Neri, persuaded by her father, joined Bespin's security force. Her tasks ranging from simple patrols to high-risk pursuits. Her future would have been promising, had it not been for her friends and acquaintances.

The people she had befriended during the years she studied at the academy had chosen wildly different paths. Involvement in spice cartels, armed robberies, smuggling, and in some cases even human trafficking. Despite all of this, she still considered them her friends. And when it came down to it, she couldn't bring herself to apprehend any of them. It resulted in her covering for them, stalling for time and on occasion, even bailing them out. That was, until her colleagues found out. Including her father.

The Security Force incarcerated her, deciding to hold her prematurely until she would receive a fitting sentence. Neri, afraid she would have to spent years of her life imprisoned, made several attempts to call in favour from her friends. However, none replied. After the fourth week, she found a chance to escape. Neri barely made it out alive, illegally boarding an old freighter that was heading for Triffis. It was the start of a new beginning. The start of a new life...

B E L O N G I N G S

Because she has only recently escaped from Cloud City, Neri has very few possessions. She owns a small amount of green flight suits, an SE-14r blaster pistol, and a simple vibroknife.

T R I V I A- &- T H R E A D S

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom