Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship "LIBERATION" Class Heavy Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
carrier29-1024x576.jpg
carrier38-1067x600.jpg
carrier32-1024x576.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
    • ETHEREAL’S BIG BROTHER - The Liberation class is the combat platform that the Ethereal class was meant to be. The combined transport and combat skills make this a formidable ship. She is no Battleship, but she can fight.
    • DEDICATED BUT SEPARATE LAUNCH AND LANDING DECKS- While the fighters onboard are VTOL capable, the catapult systems allow for quick launches and landings, especially necessary in battlefield situations.
    • I SAW THAT A MILE AWAY!- The long-range detection system keeps enemies from getting the drop on The Liberation class much like The Ethereal class but with more defensive capabilities.
    • ANNUNAKI- Like the Ethereal Class, "The Annunaki", has special docking clamps and ports can allow for it to dock on the ventral section of the carrier. Only this design allows for a jump to hyperspace.
WEAKNESSES
    • EXPOSED BOW LAUNCH PORTS- There are more than a few launch ports on the carrier, but the main launch bays are located on the bow and a well placed attack can incapacitate them.
    • HEAVY CARRIER... NOT CRUISER - While "The Liberation" class can conduct ship-to-ship combat, this is not the primary focus of the vessel, and it could use some help in a fight.
    • SLOWER THAN MOLASSES IN JANUARY - Like "The Ethereal" “The Liberation” class makes up for a lack of speed and maneuverability with offensive and defensive capabilities. That being said, the ship needs some headway to get to speed and turns like a brick... "Fecal Matter Domicile."
DESCRIPTION
The Ethereal class carrier is a fine vessel and Liram was satisfied with every aspect of the ship. Then came the Marines and there was a need for more space, so the “big brother” of the Ethereal, “The Liberation” class was born. This is a Silver Jedi Defense Force asset, but the Galactic Alliance Defense Force is more than welcome to make requests.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Nice submission, and ship, however it has some serious problems.
  • First, this can't be minor scale. 3.500 metres ship is limited for the Major factions, and Minor factions can't have in such a ship, nor an individuals.
    • I highly recommend to change the production scale or the dimensions of the ship. And please delete your name from the Affiliation, individual cannot have a ship of this size.
  • The ship is underpowered (-2), but this will be change if you rewrite what I asked from you, so please check the ratings again after that.
  • And one more thing, the Nightshadow is powerful technology especially on a ship of this size, please add this to the strengths as well.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Nope, please check this picure, it's from the starship template. The 3.500 metres ship can be Semi-unique to the minor factions and companies. And it can be only limited-scale for the Major Factions. And if we count that you wrote the Nightshadow, what is equivalent with the personal cloaking device what is restricted item, because it has affect to the sensors, your ship can be only Unique or Semi-unique in any factions. I hope I helped with this explanation.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you! However it still can't be minor production just Semi-unique. If you check the picture what I linked in my previous comment. Comapnies and/or minor factions are able to produce only Semi-unique ships with this dimensions. Major factions can be poduce limited from this ship. And in this case the Manufacturer is the Major faction, not the company.
Here it would look like this:
  • Manufacturer: Lucerne Labs
  • Affiliation: The Directorate, The Silver Jedi Concord
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Liberation Class Heavy Carrier
  • Production: Semi-Unique
Or:
  • Manufacturer: The Silver Jedi Concord
  • Affiliation: The Silver Jedi Concord
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Liberation Class Heavy Carrier
  • Production: Limited

Going to to the other three (of the 5 at a time) here:

FACTORY MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: "Stellar" Class Marine Transport/Lander
Link to Submission: "Stellar" Class Marine Transport/Lander
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Change some tech, clean it up,

Submission Name: Liberation Class Heavy Carrier
Link to Submission: Liberation Class Heavy Carrier
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Change the picture (what is it with me and pictures) and a few minor tech changes

Submission Name: "Ethereal" Class Carrier
Link to Submission: "Ethereal" Class Carrier
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Little more than change the name and some minor cosmetic changes.

Of course any and all changes will be documented :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom