Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will you endure?

ar5NJtm.png

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

Nyaeli wasn't foolish — she had a strong feeling that Zhea wasn't going to surrender her weapons, but that wasn't entirely the point. This was a mental game to build up uncertainty, fear, and risk, and make the Jedi doubt whether or not she could save the Padawan. But in all aspects of this plan, she never considered the chance that Ara would be able to muster enough strength to resist. So when the Zabrak suddenly lashed out with the Force, Nyaeli was knocked off-balance enough to lose her grip over Ara's throat, thus setting the Padawan free.

A lightsaber blade immediately came for her, drawing her crimson plasma up into a guard that only further distracted her, leaving her completely vulnerable to the blast of Force Light. It not only briefly blinded her but also weakened her as it clashed with the darkness deep within her core. But even that wasn't everything.

While Ara got some distance, Zhea drew closer and unleashed a barrage of attacks that forced Nyaeli on the backfoot. But she couldn't hold out for very long and felt the burning pain of the blade's tip going up her torso. She stumbled back almost immediately and realized she was in a lot of trouble now with both Jedi potentially turning against her. From one second to another, the tables had completely turned... if she even really stood a chance to begin with.

Fear spiked in the Aruzan's heart, followed by deep anger and intense rage. She felt it boiling inside, channeling the darker energies that swirled within her until they could no longer be contained. Then, with a
scream of pure rage, she unleashed it all on the Jedi. The wave of energy ripped up the ground and shattered glass all around them, but there was a far more dangerous side-effect to her uncontrolled release of fear and hatred — the Attani implant. It normally helped her connect with the minds of others to invade, and now it sought to release all that dark rage into their minds, looking to corrupt, incapacitate or destroy.

Whether or not they were able to shield against it, Nyaeli wasn't going to stand around and wait. She turned and sprinted into the damaged building behind her, looking for a way to escape into the ruins of the city.

TUVgVOt.png

The Defense of the Devourer

Writing with: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus // Open for interaction

Objective: Halt the advance of intruders.

Equipment in bio.

ChVAW7n_d.webp

the Vorm of the Ren

As the Ren bounded down the corridor, Mairéad shot and hit his energy shield once more, dangerously lowering its remaining power. And though the defensive technology had served its purpose, it was almost entirely spent in under a few seconds.

Reacting quickly, she blocks Vorm's swift forward stab with the shotgun in her hands, sacrificing it to redirect his attack. The energy cell within screams as the weapon splits in two amid a shower of sparks. As the terrorizer descends upon the soldiers behind her, a narrow, red blade ignites in her hand, its color – and possible implications – surprising the neophyte Ren as the realization flashes across his brain. Yet he is left no time to linger within his own thoughts, since several lethal whistling birds roar towards him. Through the use of the Force, coupled with his genetically engineered superhuman athleticism he avoids most projectiles at the last possible second, spinning and maintaining his momentum; but a single missile passes through his energy shield and hits him in the back.

The resulting explosion lights up the tunnel for a brief moment and the released energy depletes the remainder of his shield; but from the fires and the smoke of the detonation, Vorm somehow still emerges and ruthlessly severs the spine of his armored victim at neck level with a swift and precisely-placed ignition of his crimson saber.

"Sith, you looks like you missed me!"

The answer to his survival and the lack of a serious injury should be sought in his past. His mutated skin is able to harden significantly when reacting to acute trauma, a result of long years of cruel experimentation done by people who are long dead by now. But despite the stoic and unrelenting demeanor of the juggernaut, the surface scarring, and the pain, remains. This also puts a timer on his endurance, for if his adrenaline levels drop below a certain threshold, he shall no doubt faint. Thankfully, he has the means to artificially uphold the level of this most important chemical in his body.

But now, breaking his stoic appearance, he growls as he spins to face the remaining commando and Mairéad, repeatedly deflecting the wrist-fired projectiles barreling down on him.

- I am no Sith, daughter of Solus. -

- I am Ren. -

In a quick turn of events, Vorm ducks and extinguishes his sabers, vanishing from view.

Maireád's shots impact with the wall behind the spot where the terrorizer stood only a moment prior.

Not a single sound reveals his position. For a few moments, he is nowhere to be found, unless they switch to thermal vision on their helmets in time.

Over the years he had become a master of this kind of fighting.

Wielding fear in a battle of attrition.

And without a particular sign or timing – except one that may be interpreted by one with a connection to the Force – the Vorm strikes again, his will, like a strong rope curling around the ankles of the remaining commando and telekinetically yanking on it, while also sliding in to test Mairéad's skills in lightsaber combat with heavy, violent, overhead strikes aimed to overpower the guard of his opponent.

Last edited:
Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual and prevent Zach to reach Kyrel and Ingrid.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina promises Zach, she'll not tell Mongrel's true identity to others.
  • She tries to stop Zach.
Eina #1
Zach #1
Eina #2
Zach #2
Eina #3
Zach #3
Eina #4
Zach #4
Eina #5
Zach #5
Eina #6
Zach #6
Eina #7
Zach #7

Eina nodded seriously at Zachariel's words. She didn't intend to say it now, but it seemed the Avatars wanted others to know about it. They may not have been present in this dimension, in Realspace, but their influence was still great and they were able to influence anything or anyone. That's how Zachariel might have found out. And the woman answered the Gen'Dai warrior a few moments later.

"I didn't want to tell you either. To no one. I won't tell others. Asher is safe, and the less people know about his whereabouts, the better chance he has for a safe life and a full recovery. That's the only thing that matters to me, that I try and might protect every soul that wants or asks me to." she promised.

She wasn't lying now either, that was the truth. Meanwhile, she looked at the man questioningly.

"I've never understood why mortals care what other people think of them. What is the significance of this? Over there, everyone gets a new chance and, in essence, almost no one returns from there. Why is it so important to believe that he was a cruel and callous warlord? Why is "legacy" so important to you?"

She never understood this… however, then came the unpleasant events that the former Valkyrja's mother did. And the woman's opponent wanted to go to where the events were taking place. Probably to stop it. Eina was naive, but not so naive as to think that he would support her mother. She didn't know that they were lovers and friends, Eina only knew, or believed, that they were enemies. And it directly followed that he would go to stop the woman and help the one who performs the ritual.

"My name is still Eina and I can't let you stop my mother. The ritual must be stopped!" she told him.

Each moment further increased the rifts on the planet, and this had to be prevented at any cost, neither world could influence the other, and here the two places could merge into one, if the events continued like this. She couldn't let him help the Netherworld spread to the world of the living.

"I didn't let you go!" she shouted after him.

She reached into the Force and teleported, she arrived several metres in front of Zachariel in the corridor, when she got there her spear was already on her back and her two swords were in hand. She didn't want to let him get to where her mother and the other person were…

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Sil escapes from her former cover.
  • She is trying to reach her pistol.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6
Sil #7
Kralmus #7
Sil #8
Kralmus #8
Sil #9
Kralmus #9
Sil #10
Kralmus #10
Sil #11
Kralmus #11

He soon arrived, but unfortunately he didn't come close enough, so I couldn't do what he wanted. However, I didn't seem to be able to come in here, where I was. I was smaller, and it wasn't the easiest for me to climb into the ruins either. I could hope to get some rest, and if I'm lucky, he'll even give up the fight due to his injuries. But, as I like to refer to it, I'm never lucky. However, I still had a few moments left, so I tried to deal with my injury.

The bleeding had already stopped, the wound edges had been pulled together, and the entire wound had been taped. To be on the safe side, I even gave myself an injection that increases the production of red blood cells. This will be really useful later, not now. Now all I achieve with it is that my blood clots faster around the wounds. Although at the moment I didn't have a bleeding wound that would have required it. Fortunately. But if I get more cuts, or if Kralmus stabs me again, maybe it can help. Although I wasn't very hopeful that I could survive another stab.

I should definitely get out of here, and after that I need normal medical treatment and maybe surgery to be completely fine. Every movement hurt, even breathing, even though my ribs were not damaged. It was a very tempting idea for me to sleep, right now. In the end, he didn't stop there, that is, he didn't stay long, but continued down the corridor. I heard the sound of metal, it must have been when he took the spear out of the wall. Nothing else could have such a voice, especially since it was further away from me.

I hoped he would give up and walk away, but he headed back and prepared for something beyond my wildest nightmares. He attacked my hideout with a flamethrower. My armour can withstand the heat for a while, but I think I'd melt into the armour before he runs out of reserves. It didn't leave much choice. There's really only one way to go, but he is going to burn me to death if I go there. I should go where he isn't. In the other direction of the corridor, where my two dropped pistols were, unless he collected them.

He uses fire…

… I can use ice!

It was lucky that I was a bounty hunter and I usually took the captured criminal alive. Thus, the vambrace had not only a flamethrower, but also a CyroBan function. I raised my hand to the debris, then activated the CyroBan function, the ice-cold carbon covered the metals. When everything was completely frozen, I took the beskad in my hand and hit the frozen part hard. As a result, it broke into pieces. Behind me, the metal was already heavily melted, in front of me it was damaged by the frost.

The whole thing squealed loudly, and I barely had time to climb out before the whole pile just collapsed behind me. I could already see one of my pistols on the ground a few metres away, I tried to crawl on the ground to it, before Kralmus could reach me.

I simply had to retrieve one of the two pistols, as I had to keep him away from me somehow.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

7TH POST
Y1FWn9t.jpg

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Nyaeli Nyaeli Kybo Ren Kybo Ren
Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Wolfram Triko Wolfram Triko
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE SMOKE, FEAR THE SAVAGES - PART 7
LdJgchU.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

Repulsorlift engines, hm?
Won't find the Bloodhound with those, my young adversaries.

For the first time in what felt like an age, Barran was having fun in the Crucible; foggy, smoke-filled and humid though it was this time.

Sneaking through the fog, staying downwind of the Hellions, staying silent in his movements as he neared the Force signature of his twice-fought rival, marking two draws in their duelling records through their efforts against each other. This rivalry mattered more to Jas and Thomas than any other rivalries they both knew in such times, mostly because the Woad-born and the Sith-Pureblood knew that the two previous bouts had made them stronger as warriors on both occasions, giving strong precedence and foreshadowing of a third, though likely not their final fight. For rivalries such as these burned much too consistently to fizzle out so suddenly, and if either Barran or Katis had their way, they gladly would've chosen to fight their polar opposites forevermore, even if only on the mere breadcrumbs of a trail in pursuit of unmatched power.

~=Jas.... Wheeere aaaaare yoooooou?=~
~=Come out, come out - wherever you are.... I know you can sense me now.=~

And both warriors had grown noticeably stronger since their duel on Mustafar.

The speeders had passed him by in search of either the Warlord himself or his subordinates, but either way, Thomas was ready to fight, and the need to sneak around in the fog was quickly starting to become redundant. Barran needed to spring his attack this time, just as Katis had before, as it was in amongst the trees where the Woad's advantage would be, using the view-obscuring natural elements to better effect than most. Training for Generis had prepared Thomas for this in his first life, and with the wild forests of Tython as his weapon before, the familiarity factor alone would serve his movements well, ringing especially true in the attempt to close the ground between them.

However, before the warlord could get close enough to strike out in a surprise attack, the mercenary captain's red, glowing bled kyber lit up the smoky mists beyond with a crackling hiss, forcing Barran's hand immediately, and consequently forcing him to commit to the sprinting momentum he gained in the process of making a short beeline for Katis' position at the time. And though the Pureblood's force-signature indicated he was holding his ground with defensive, countering intentions, the Woad could feel a lot of short shifts back and forth, though Thomas smartly surmised it to be a sign that Jas was poised and bouncing around in his set stance. These movements of front-to-back heel readiness were nothing new to the Bloodhound, as it wasn't just from seeing this pre-clash behaviour before in his rival on Tython, but also from the Warlord's own utilisations of agility in preparation for attacks against Ishida Ashina, futile though they were for Barran on Empress Teta.

Perhaps here, on Panatha, the Pureblood's agility would teach the Woad what he was yet to learn.

*'AAAAAAAAATH-BREEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!'
**"REBIRTH!!!!"

Barran could hear both his own pulse and that which was coursing through Katis' veins in turn, he was close enough with his latest growth in power to hear such things without the assistance of severe duress, nor with that of abundant wrath either. Yet somehow, in the last 20 metres between them, Thomas could tell that Jas could also hear more than his own pulse at the time, revealing the strangest of convergences in the process. From the origins of arcane, esoteric power to that of Force-Wielding destructiveness, the Woad eventually matched his Pureblood rival in both regards, though the latter found his arcane way to the same perfect matchup from Force-Wielding origins instead.

*'FIANAIS ORM!!!!'
**"WITNESS ME!!!!"

With a final prayer for the Avatar he finally revered unconditionally, Thomas made a final leap of faith with his Aethysian Romphaia hacking downwards from a hard overhand slash, but Jas was anticipating an attempted early-finish, fully aware (and by the roaring entrance into the fight alone) his one-eyed opponent was committing despite losing the element of surprise just moments before. In this, a clear difference in fighting approach had shown face from the fight's opening attack again, as there was a good chance the Sith-Pureblood would've changed his approach in a role-reversal scenario, and perhaps, to any with the good and bad fortune of being able to bear witness, a telling difference could be found in the way the Pureblood's sense of self-preservation differed to that of his Woad-born opponent.

But what neither of the two rivals were prepared for, what neither could anticipate, was the strength with which the impact collided between their swords; as not only was it not common for Kyber to clash with Beskar so forcefully, but it was also rare for such power to clash with such precise, matching aggression in such a fashion, lending more, eye-opening credence to the chance the rivals had finally found a state of fighting flow between them. Nigh on impossible for the Woad and the Pureblood to deny by then, and when the force of the impact sent them both reeling into their own backpedalling motions, not even bracing for impact could have helped; a new approach would be needed, especially if one wished to prevail over the other, though this vicious cycle had already begun.

The proverbial wheel had started turning as far back as Tython, and neither Barran nor Katis could do anything to break out of it, though both rivals knew that the point of no-return slipped past them on Mt. Geran, binding their fates together as the Woad and the Sith-Pureblood traded insults - weaving with impunity as the rivals clashed for the first time on No-Man's-Land.

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | CANTHAR RUINS
ALLIES: GA | Zhea Nox Zhea Nox
ENEMIES: Maw | Nyaeli Nyaeli
ENGAGING: Nyaeli Nyaeli
GEAR: In bio
YaMJjjt.png
Her surprise worked like a charm. The grip on her throat loosened, allowing her to drop to the ground as Master Zhea jumped at the distracted Sith. Her landing was far from graceful, but at least she could breathe. Ara let her lightsaber roll from her grasp as she heaved deep breaths and clutched at the seared wound on her leg.

But just when she thought it was all over, a piercing scream broke through the air from the distressed Sith. Ara clasped her ears and shut her eyes as she tried to curl into a ball, but what really hurt her was the bombardment of warped images and memories in her mind. Her worst fears surfaced and her already battered mind couldn’t figure out the lies from the truth.

”Get out, GET OUT! Get out of my head!” She screamed as she tried to curl further into herself, only bringing more pain from her stomach. "I'll kill you! Get out!" She continued, fighting as hard as she could in her battered, tired state to get her out. But with each agonizing second passed, she felt cold and tired.

qMmCnXs.png

Chaos reigned around and within the port. The chaos of battle was to be expected, relatively easy to manage and counteract. But it was the refugees who were proving to be more problematic. They all were desperate to escape and would do anything to be free of this chaos. Few of them were truly used to battle, none for a battle of survival. And their desire for freedom was hindering their every chance of it, as more man power had to be dedicated to helping them or holding them back.

Had the ships that took off escaped, no doubt a measure of calm would have taken over. Instead, some of the CR-90s had exploded, taking the escaping ships with them. That brought forth countless cries of fear from the refugees, and even more curses from the defenders. Adenn himself realized it was the bombs Mig had spoken of. Seeing just how destructive they were, Adenn cursed violently. One of his Beskad Elite took over, spewing forth orders and sending two squads to search the other blockade runners and take care of their explosives.

But even the explosives were nothing to the damage to morale. A hole had been blown in the defenses thanks to them, though the ensuing crater was avoided by all for now. But every last person in the port had seen the ships take off and be destroyed, leaving many to believe they wouldn't survive the day. Many despaired then, with final death chants coming from many Panathans. The Mando'ade meanwhile simply cursed and set about their task with even greater fury. Should they die this day, they would do so taking as many of their foe as possible.

Adenn himself is amongst their number, E'care firing through scores of the Maw. And it's as he battles the marauders that Tegan begins speaking. Her speech is heralded by even more curses, for she spoke over private comms. Immediately the line was isolated and cut off from the rest, separated wholesale from the Mandalorian network. Their protection networks activate and new comms are activated, allowing Tegan to continue, but eliminating any chance of any further hacking into their comm lines.

Her words bring growls of hatred from the Mando'ade, and Migs response is echoed and applauded by many within Clan Mortui. Adenn himself finds himself pushing a marauders corpse off his fist, shaking the blood off as he turns to glare at Tegan. As she gave her verdict to leave the Panathans for their own survival, peace took over for a moment, with both lines facing off. On the Mandalorian side, the Beskad Warriors stood to the fore of their lines, shields held at the ready. Behind them were the regular Mando'ade and the Panathans that had joined them. And at their rear, the AT-ADs stood ready once more.

Across from them, the marauders of the Maw had formed a rough line on either side of Tegan, forming ranks opposite the Mandalorians. The two forces were standing opposite one another, and at their center Tegan and Adenn watched one another. As things settled, Adenn spoke back across the net as Mig had.

"Clearly you know nothing of who we are." Adenn spread his arms wide as he said that, arms dropping soon after. "We were there during the fall of Mandalore, and a dozen other worlds. Clan Mortui held the line!"

"As Mig stated, we won't surrender. Not now, not ever."

Stepping past his own lines, Adenn squared off towards Tegan. In one hand he bore his E'care, in the other his sword. Behind him, his Beskad Warriors locked shields in tandem, making a loud clanging sound that echoed across the silence. Adenn himself glared over at Tegan, aiming to keep her focus solely on him, even as his vode disarmed the bombs and prepared to leave this world.
"We emerged from the rubble of Sundari. The Sith couldn't destroy us, even with their beast and orbital bombardment. The same will happen here if need be."

adenn_fin.png

TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Free prisoners and enact revenge
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Garrus Garon Garrus Garon

Enemies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Direct Engagement: Vorm Vorm

Beskar'gam
Velmorite bladed lightsabers
Knife on ankle
Ladies Watch under body glove
FDS-4F blaster pistol in thigh holster
FDS-15S scatter gun
Several thermal detonators
Marzanna
Datapad

Untitled184-20220731185704.png
The Mandalorian woman watched as a her projectiles missed their target "Sith, Ren, you'll have to forgive me if I don't know the difference, like I said, not my fight." Mairéad smiled as her blade hummed next to her, she could feel the darkness in this man, and he might be able to feel hers, maybe not in her intent but in the source of her power.

The ship continued to shake and grind and the deck plating buckled before stopping, several panels had collapsed onto the deck below them as their fixtures had come out of line. The deck below was in pitch darkness with the sections power out but it offered a change of route should she need it.

As one of her last vod went down to his blade she fired her last volley the man from her wrist, watching him vanish from her sight. The advanced systems in her helmet had many ways to track an individual but nothing was instant and in the few seconds it took for her optics to recalibrate to this new challenge, he would have a moment to strike.

The remaining supercommando shouted as his legs were pulled out from under him telekinetically. A blade crackled into life just above Mairéads head just as her optics found the right wavelengths to track her assailant. If it wasn't for the force guiding her she would have had no warning, but even so it was barely enough time to draw her blade above her. Her crushgaunts gave her the strength to hold against many blows but she had been taught to fight like water and tried to redirect his strength away from her centre. Her delay in reaction though allowed his blade to flash again her helmet and pauldrons leaving a glowing score mark in the dral kayatr metal on the surface. He was strong, much stronger than she was, she was lucky to have her armour. As she moved to deflect his blow she went low and tried to strike at the side of his knee, summoning her power to add cold to her strike. Her armour enhanced the strength of her attack and if it would connect she would try to project ice through him, attempting to freeze the cells in his own tissue like a lance as she stuck.

Either way she would use the attempt to overbalance her foe as a way to pull back and gain some distance, this location was not optimal for her to fight in. She needed to relocate. At least she was pleased to know that the others in the assault had found the prison and were already dealing with the prisoners. She might not defeat the Ren in front of her, but while he fought her he wasn't butchering other vod.

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Both children were born.
  • Mercy realises Asher is dead, but she doesn't know whom she is talking to.
  • She lost consciousness and only regained it a few hours later.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #3
Tut #3
Mercy #4
Tut #4
Mercy #5
Tut #5
Mercy #6
Tut #6
Mercy #7
Tut #7
Mercy #8
Tut #8

After the next child was held by the droid, the little girl cried too.

"It is the girl." the droid said to Taskmaster after the child cried.

The same procedure took place in this case as well. The droid handed the child over to the other, who proceeded to examine, clean and wrap it in a bundle of white linens. After that, the little girl's crying stopped. During this time, according to the order, the doctor droid started to save the mother, who had lost a lot of blood. That was more blood, much more than pregnancy would warrant. Complications arose with the first contraction, the uterus also ruptured, not just the membrane, so she could have easily bled out without medical intervention. So the doctor droid now has to stop multiple bleeds. On the one hand, what it caused with the cut, and on the other hand, what also caused the original problem. If the tissue damage cannot be repaired, then to save the mother, the entire uterus must be removed to stop the bleeding.

"The other child is also perfectly healthy." said the other droid, who at the same time showed the little girl to the Taskmaster, then placed the little girl next to her brother.

The only time they really calmed down was when they were close to each other. Although at this time the vision of new-borns is not yet very good, the twins looked and watched each other. Clumsily, with their tiny little hands, they tried to get out of the blanket and reach out to each other...

~ Mercy ~
I tried to smile at his words, but I didn't have the strength. I tried to strain my eyes so that everything was not blurry or completely dark, but I could hardly see even him. But I wanted to see them again, the children in his arms, the way he looked at them. I saw him as the happiest then, and I wanted to see him that way now. The most important thing for me was that he was well and happy. For me, that mattered…

I don't know what MANIAC was signalling, I just sensed that his distress signal turned an even darker red. Maybe… maybe it indicated heavy blood loss.

~ I could have left at any time, but I stayed. Not because it was easy, but because I wanted to help you. I wanted you to be well. I knew it would be hard, but I never wanted to let you down. But I wasn't enough, it wasn't enough, no matter what I did… I failed you on Jakku, on the Triumph, on Dromund Kaas, on Rook, on Odessen, on Noris, or on Empress Teta… ~ I said sobbed.

All memories were blurred, the other life, the reality, my memories, but I remembered the goodbye in the other life and the fact that he was disappearing from my mind... tears ran down my face in my thoughts and in reality. Am I already dead and am I talking to him like that, or am I just imagining things and talking to myself? I wanted this imagination will be him, really him…

~ … and on Tython and even today… I'm sorry for always letting you down and being unworthy of you. ~ I whispered weakly. ~ I love you Asher… and I miss you so much … ~

Finally, MANIAC's emergency indications became quieter and quieter, and then warm darkness surrounded me, where there was no more pain...

~ A few hours later ~
When I regained consciousness, everything hurt, especially my side and stomach. The side I fell on, and my belly… I opened my eyes, my belly was nowhere near as huge as before. I felt incredibly weak, muddle-headed, still thinking very slowly. And the pain, the emptiness. Instead of the hospital room, the kids, and Asher, I was still in a cell. And he was still dead. This meant that the twins were born and Tu'teggacha took them…

Another matter I disappointed Asher with.

Something was wrong. Why was I here? Why was I alive? Taskmaster was supposed to kill me, that is, not let me live. I tried to sit up or move, but I didn't have the strength to do it. I was so weak from the blood loss and the effects of the drugs. I lived…do I have to walk the same path as Asher? That is, they will not let me die? It's not enough that I've let him down all the time, I'm good for nothing… now I'm not even able to die and be with him.

Why am I being denied over and over again to finally be with him?

Why?

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

7th post
rReEsNI.png

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

AkWBjJy.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELLIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Nyaeli Nyaeli Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS III: A FOREST AFLAME - PART 7
5oOzXbs.png
FOB: Tuatha, Mt. Suntower,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

'Then you can count on me, milord.'

And just like that, all within earshot were ready to embark on Lord Aron's undertaking, but not before the Kellas himself held a finger up for brief reprieve, closing his eyes and inhaling audibly through his nostrils as he reached for the receive of his comm-device. Little did Gowrie know that the one he was seeking was behaving in a very similar fashion, though in stark contrast to the Warlord of Mar'Zambul, no such reaffirmations of faith were needed when absolute alignment with the ways of his ancestors had never once wavered in the first place; Dia was strongly-rooted in Tuatha, being the very first of culturally holy nations on Galidraan III, thus finding easy accord between monotheism and the animistic nature of his ancestral idolatry in the process.

'Alight then, listen closely.... Time to bring our own thunder I suppose, eh?'

But something else was keeping Lord Aron in line, but such realisations were yet to dawn on the Kellas by then, as much as more in the way of war was yet to test the Tuath-born Chieftain, and especially in the manner of faith - the very things that would forge an altogether-new fighting philosophy as the years progressed.

<"Gowrie to Wildcat Two! Commence Battleplan: Tincture.... Unleash everyone - and push east as fast as ye can afore the eventual swing south, NED.">

<"Copied loud an' clear.... An' good luck down there, teuchter! Wildcat Two out!">

Chuckling with the other Tuaths for a moment or two before turning back towards Kelga'an, Gowrie quipped,'Some in-house tribalism to kick-start the fun.... He was our token-Woad before we upscaled to Division-size, now there's fething loads o' them.', before walking off ahead of the others, with a renewed fighting-morale that was at risk of being tested before. Though the horrors surely remained, and despite all that had been uncovered by then, Lord Aron had a good gut feeling for a change, such that was proving quite infectious for the others at the time. The last time Lord Aron's gut instinct had spurred him on like this, as apocalyptic as that battle had been in particular, had been during the Battle of Mongrel's Hill on Korriban, and these same encouragements from within always spurred the Kellas on to endeavour far beyond his usual limitations.

Endeavours that saw Gowrie hold his own against a Jedi-killer at the summit.

'Alright, lads.... This is it, the moment we were all anticipating. Look to the hills - an' bear witness to our own display of light FROM THE SKIES!!!!'

Then all of a sudden, the storm-clouds to the north lit up with missile-launched activity, illuminating the mountains with the combined artillery firepower of Galidraan on full display to further boost everyone's mood, and the mountains to the east would be able to do nothing to stop it. All the remaining Mawites in the hills beyond would have no other option but to either get below ground or to attempt to escape the opening onslaught of their part in the fight, though all in the eastern mountains would clueless of their good fortune, as Galidraan's Rhypalm supply was still sitting in reserve for another purpose at the time. Though whether it was better to escape into the expanse of trees or not, or whether it would be better to hide from the tanks and infantry in the same obliterated tunnels, every Mawite survivor there would face grim outcomes in the end; and no matter which way they turned, no mercy or quarter would be found in the Imperial onslaught, and certainly not on a planet like Panatha.

'SOW DEATH AS THE LIGHTNING WOULD, SOW DESTRUCTION AS THE WARHEADS WOULD - BECOME THE WEAPONS YOU WERE BORN TO BE!!!!'

Drawing his Songsteel cavalry-sabre from his army-issue scabbard, Lord Aron then held it aloft for the Goidels, for the nearest 501st troopers and for the Anaxsi to see, then he threw his head back and screamed,'BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES!!!! FOR TODAY, YOU ARE MORE THAN THE WEAPONS YOU WIELD!!!! FOR HERE, ON PANATHA, THE SHARPEST BLADE RESTS WITHIN!!!! YOU ARE THE KNIVES, THE LIGHTNING, THE REAL WEAPONS IN ALL OF THIS - SO WIELD YOUR HEARTS ACCORDINGLY!!!!', at the top of his lungs. The bloodlust was finally upon him, and the rushes were nothing short of narcotic in effect for the Kellas, and as all who gathered roared with rifles held aloft one-handed, (clearly trapped in the same wrath that preceded charges both great and gory alike) Gowrie's roars joined those of the crowd as he basked in the glory of the moment.

'AAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEE RUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK!!!!'

And without any need for warning, Lord Aron, drew his pistol left-handed and sprinted off towards the edge of the dimensional rift, intending to run around it and throw everything into the first combined Ashlan/Imperial action of the battle. All would follow, racing off in pursuit of the Major-General as he led from the front, just like he had against the Maw; time and time again, and with everyone surging forth to punch through anything as his trusty subordinates had so many times before, but this time the faces and uniforms surging forth were different to those from before. And yet, the Kellas cared little and less about such things, as all the faces he saw in his address to the troops were every part as mean as their Goidelic comrades, every part as ready to endeavour beyond their means as the mad sword-wielding Tuath's vanguard in the battle ahead.

All were roaring with Gowrie in his battle-cry of,"AVE RURIK!!!!", bellowing with everything their lungs would allow as their bared Disruptor rifles were shouldered with Vibrobayonets fixed firmly beneath each and every barrel in sight; and when the corner was eventually turned, with the glow of the Rift and it's otherworldly power in clear sight on their right, troopers, vehicles and ordnance of every sort would push off in several differing southward directions on the same east/west axis. Yet despite the fact they were surely expecting to run into stern defensive efforts sooner or later, everyone present would fight like lions against anything and everything that arrayed against them, as it was an eventuality of which that had been weeks in the making.

An eventuality of which Lord Aron was seeking to exploit, though the Kellas knew fine and well that his window of opportunity would be tiny by the time it was revealed, but much like his rival and mentor, Gowrie was every part as much a gambler as the Lord-Regent was. However, when Lord Aron was stopped in his tracks by some Stormtroopers of the 501st, he realised that he was on the verge of taking on more riflemen for his grand plan, and not just any regular Imperial troopers either, but operators of the the greatest legion in the Empire at that. Recognizing the rank-strips, Gowrie then slowed to a walk as he approached their Lieutenant, curiously inquiring,'We can handle introductions on the move, so this is my only question.... Would you like to join us in a sortie behind enemy lines? I have a wee plan.', briefly sheathing his sword as a peaceful gesture to the other troopers as he awaited his answer.

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop and kill Kyrel.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Incense and Iron ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Ingrid arrives back to the bridge.
Ingrid #1
Zach #1
Kyrel #1
Ingrid #2
Zach #2
Kyrel #2
Ingrid #3
Zach #3
Kyrel #3
Ingrid #4
Kyrel #4
Ingrid #5
Kyrel #5
Ingrid #6
Kyrel #6
Ingrid #7
Kyrel #7
Ingrid #8
Kyrel #8
Ingrid #9
Kyrel #9

There was only one very simple explanation for why Ingrid didn't go after Kyrel by teleporting when she was able to. The active shields were the reason. She didn't want to accidentally die by hitting a shield after teleporting or getting trapped in one. She also had to think about stopping the Knight of Ren. The red-haired woman continued to feel Eina's presence, and even from Zachariel's proximity to her daughter. The red-haired woman hoped that her lover would not reveal that there was any kind of relationship and connection between them.

She didn't want to explain it to her daughter. Eina wouldn't have been able to understand why the Force had to be destroyed anyway.

In any case, for the time being this problem was not resolved and the woman also moved back towards the bridge. She had to go around corridors, move between levels, or cut through corridors. But she ended up back where it all started when she first arrived here. The two bodies were still lying by the door in front of the bridge. Only now there was a rather large pool of blood beneath them.

She approached slowly and cautiously, she couldn't tell if there was a place, a part a defences system, which it would turn on when she walked along the corridor. If she telekinetically moves something along, she would know the location of the shields, but not if something activates when she steps on the ground. It was precisely for this reason that she proceeded cautiously. From the bridge, Ingrid could feel the rising power of the ritual, so she didn't have much choice. A little slower because of the careful steps, but she made it back to the door in front of the bridge.

And now she did the same as she did the first time. She teleported onto the bridge and started walking towards the man.

"Where did we leave off before?" she asked him. "I don't like it when someone runs away from a date."

She was like a hound, it was hard to divert her from her goal once she caught a scent...

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Death before dishonour!
RvjczWh.png

gEMDFSs.png

(Duels and PvE for newcomers)
Panatha​

To the west of the Galactic Alliance, a member of the Tython Accords, defenders of the Galaxy at on its namesake World, is besieged by crisis after crisis.

Marauders destroy the core worlds of the Eternal Empire. Netherworld rifts grant abominable spirits passage to the Galaxy. The Sith run rampant in civilized space.

The Eternal Empire sends out a distress call to the warriors who stood side by side with theirs at Tython, asking for aid as chaos threatens to engulf their worlds. The Alliance, though wary of an Empire's intention, responds with a covert task group of GADF and Jedi, authorized to destroy the roving bands of marauders and close the nether rifts plaguing the Eternal Empire's worlds.

The Western Galactic civilizations cannot fall prey to the Maw.

kAQi7Ek.png

Relevant links/information:
  • Demon NPC units (these are in the jungle and with the Maw currently)
  • The event | the EE sent the distress call after this happened.
  • Rifts can be found everywhere on the planet, but the largest is this one, which is 3-5 km long, gigantic one and this is the one which is expands the fastest.

//OOC: Thanks to Valery Noble Valery Noble , The Mongrel The Mongrel and Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca for their help and cooperation. //

YbCOyAa.png

ar5NJtm.png

Twilight of the Gods
Path We Tread

THE EMPIRE
THIRD SECTOR DEFENCE FORCES
First Anaxsi Free Brigade -- Second TodHusars Regiment

'Banshee' Company

- IV -
BERZINGUE FROM ANAXES

Eternal Speed -- Part. V

Interacting with: DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
— 877, FOB: Tuatha, Mount Suntower, Canthar Province, Panatha

The Sieur gazed at the Kellas as the Major-General was reaching for his comlink device, waiting for him to start the plan he had in mind. Kelga'an knew little about it -- the only thing he was sure about was the sort of plan it was. He and his Sons had been designed for those particular types of events that both Imperials and Eternals had noticed on Panatha. Banshees' armour was named after its role -- the 'Sith-Killer' -- and they were about to show that they deserve this nickname.

« Alight then, listen closely.... Time to bring our own thunder I suppose, eh? » the Kellas declared after a few seconds spent marking his approval to Kelga'an's last phrase.

The Sieur nodded to his counterpart, ready to grab some men within his elements and bring them to Gowrie. The Captain only drew a few centimetres of his bladed weapon to check that it was still sharp enough to cut Mawite's flesh. Reassured about the state of its blade, he gave a look at the Kellas who was giving orders to his subordinates through his comlink and then took a shufti at the Songsteel blade tied to his belt.

:: Gowrie to Wildcat Two! Commence Battleplan: Tincture.... Unleash everyone - and push east as fast as ye can afore the eventual swing south, NED. ::

That was how you could clearly recognise the classic, full of refinements cultures. The blades weren't only something you used as a weapon, cutting your enemies in an ocean of blood: they were also and overall distinction for their owner and a privilege when drawn from their sheath. As the Kellas asked his direct subordinate for the launch of his battleplan, Kelga'an felt that the Galidraani had something in the back of his mind. Something ready to be triggered very soon.

« Some in-house tribalism to kick-start the fun.... He was our token-Woad before we upscaled to Division-size, now there's fething loads o' them. (Kelga'an couldn't help but tried to understand what was going on, and what was Gowrie thinking -- in a word, what was his plan.) Alright, lads.... This is it, the moment we were all anticipating. Look to the hills - an' bear witness to our own display of light FROM THE SKIES!!!!' »

« What th-... » he muttered as a tidal wave of fire crashed over the hills where Mawites had been waiting for them, over the giant rift that had left a scar on the Panathan ground. At the same time, the man received a communication from Captain Reising, asking him for orders now that they were placed in the right location to provide some artillery support. « DON'T MOVE GOLDISH! » he briefly answered teeth gritted, the sound of his voice muffled by his helmet. Gowrie hadn't prepared him for this kind of manoeuvre against their enemies. In a way, it was really similar to the former Lord-General's ones, but it would always surprise him. Galidraani were unpredictable people. As Hell still raged on the hills, the Kellas drew his cavalry sabre that Nukth had noticed before this moment. For sure, it was now the time to pick some fresh Mawites...

« SOW DEATH AS THE LIGHTNING WOULD, SOW DESTRUCTION AS THE WARHEADS WOULD - BECOME THE WEAPONS YOU WERE BORN TO BE!!!! »

The man seemed to get mad, but Kelga'an knew that he wasn't. Galidraani had their ways to go into a trance before a hard and specifically violent fight. He was now accustomed to those manners.

« BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES!!!! FOR TODAY, YOU ARE MORE THAN THE WEAPONS YOU WIELD!!!! FOR HERE, ON PANATHA, THE SHARPEST BLADE RESTS WITHIN!!!! YOU ARE THE KNIVES, THE LIGHTNING, THE REAL WEAPONS IN ALL OF THIS - SO WIELD YOUR HEARTS ACCORDINGLY!!!! »

As Gowrie ended his speech, the Sieur unsheathed his own weapon: a Corthosis seax, forged by the best Anaxsi blacksmiths, designed to kill Sith and Dark-Sided marauders. He held it in his right hand, while his rifle had been put in his back to be used later.

« AAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEE RUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK!!!! »​

And as the Galidraani contingent discharged itself in the valley, the Sieur held his seax over his head, talking to his brother-in-arms: « ANAXSI! GATHER ON ME! FIGHT FOR ANAXES, FOR GALIDRAAN, FOR THE EMPIRE BUT -- OVERALL -- FOR PANATHA!!! » he gave a look at their counterparts running downstream, « Time to make a mess of 'em...! AAAAAVEEEEEEE RUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIK!!! »

And as he was declaring this last sentence, 'Banshee' Company started a charge right behind their Galidraani brothers. They were no more inborn enemies. They were now allies. Against all odds, Anaxes and Galidraan had been finally allied.

And the rest is history.​

Dodhorn Harert, Hellwolf of Mandalore
Alor of the Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Former Mandalore of Ruthless
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Defend the ritual, kill the interlopers.
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Writing With: Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Vorm Vorm | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Open
Enemies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Army of the Night ]
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Dodhorn jumps away from the landslide and arrives in a safe area.
Dodhorn #1
Garrus #1
Dodhorn #2
Garrus #2
Dodhorn #3
Garrus #3
Dodhorn #4
Garrus #4
Dodhorn #5
Garrus #5
Dodhorn #6
Garrus #6
Dodhorn #7
Garrus #7
Dodhorn #8
Garrus #8
Dodhorn #9
Garrus #9

She chuckled at his words. The other had no idea what she was talking about. Dodhorn never promised something that couldn't happen or not going to happen. And indeed, she was pretty sure even now that what they were here for was going to happen. Here it was not arrogance, but self-confidence.

<"You should finally learn to distinguish between arrogance and self-confidence. It's true, what would I expect from today's degenerated and distorted Mandalorians? Those who don't do anything but lament and wrap themselves in the pain of the past. Sometimes I regret having to see this…"> she said with caustic scorn and contempt in her voice.

The woman chose Death's Hand because of these, because the strength and power were concentrated here. The Mandalorians here were interested in conquest not lamenting. The ideas and world view that existed in the old days. In the time of the woman, it was a despicable thing if someone was a bounty hunter, nowadays it is common. The Mandalorians of today still lamented what the Jedi or the Sith had done to them but still served them.

<"I'm not going to do it, my job is just what I'm doing with you…"> she said with satisfaction.

That is, to keep him and his men away from interfering and to try to stop the ritual. Well, as a matter of fact, Dodhorn really did a great job of it. The man then fired the grenades into the abyss. Which exploded there. The floor had indeed cracked beneath her, it would probably have been an embarrassment to any Mandalorians if she fell now. Before the ground disappears from under her feet, she pushes her away from the ground. Due to the collapsing floor, she couldn't even Force jump far enough to arrive at the safe part, so she activated the jetpack while jumping.

With the help of technology, she was able to easily reach the safe floor. However, due to the explosion and the parts coming off, the Crimson Empress embedded in the Devourer also suffered serious damage and at least one of the hangars with small numbers was completely destroyed. Dodhorn looked at it, then back at the man. Unfortunately, because of the helmet, the amusement was not visible in her eyes or on her face. Although one could hear it in her voice.

<"Was it worth it?"> she asked. <"Although it has to be admit, you play the role what the Maw gave you very well…">

KjnmtTy.png

bmj3B1h.png

TUVgVOt.png

Engaging: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Kralmus Orr loved to cook. It was perhaps the most ordinary and wholesome thing about him.

The trouble was, of course, that the particular type of meat that he most enjoyed cooking was neither ordinary nor wholesome.

Whistling merrily, the cannibal hosed down his makeshift oven with his flamethrower, carefully adjusting the flow of burning fuel so that he evenly heated all sides of the debris pile. He was an artist when it came to improvised kitchens, as adept with fire as he was with the filleting knife. He had cooked and eaten unspeakable delicacies in deep jungles and out on open tundras, and in every imaginable biome in between. He would have been a marvelous contestant on some combination outdoor survival contest and cooking show on the holonet, a certain audience favorite, if only he had been just a few steps less psychopathic.

Alas, he was an utter monster, and embraced that fact to the fullest.

The horror and disgust his meals evoked in others was, to him, the most delicious seasoning of all.

"Rooooooasted Mandooooooo, iiiiiiiin the sheeeeeell," the Death's Hand warrior sang to himself, as though headlining at the Galactic Opera on Coruscant. The debris pile was beginning to glow a soft orange, which meant that it was about to get very uncomfortable inside. Silhana's armor would protect her for a while, but it, too, was metal. It would never actually melt under this amount of heat - flamethrowers only got up to about a thousand degrees, well below the melting point of any armor-grade metal. But it would eventually conduct that heat, scalding his victim's flesh, cooking her inside her protective suit. Kralmus was willing to wait for that. He could be patient when necessary.

Fortunately for Silhana, she had an equal and opposite reaction up her sleeve. The cannibal frowned as the metal abruptly changed color, the warm orange glow fading fast, and then burst into shards. Ahh, a cryoban projector! Clever little schutta, and lucky, too. She'd suddenly supercooled the hot metal, making it as brittle and weak as... well, as the ice that she'd coated it with. Out of the storm of broken durasteel came Silhana herself, crawling from her destroyed cover. Kralmus looked along her trajectory and saw her goal - one of her blasters, lying on the ground a few meters away. Well, he couldn't have her get her hands on that, now could he? Those things hurt!

Silhana was closer than he was; she would reach the gun first, if he tried to walk to it.

So instead Kralmus fired his whipcord launcher at it. The thin cord wrapped around the handle of the gun.

"Yoink!" the cannibal said cheerfully. With a flick of his wrist, he pulled the gun toward him, then threw it down the hallway.

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | SPIREWATCH FOREST
ETERNAL EMPIRE | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
ALLIES: TE | EE | AC
ENEMIES: MAW | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
ENGAGING: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

Jas could feel the Woad’s presence growing closer. He continued to stalk through the forest with one hand clutching his rifle, while the other grasped the lightsaber on his hip. The arrogant Mawite thought that he was a better fighter than a Pureblood. He was going to show him the error of his ways.

He finally caught sight of something through the mist, just a faint silhouette for a moment. But it was more than enough of a confirmation. The Pureblood tossed his rifle aside as he unclipped hishlightsaber, igniting the crimson blade with the press of a button. His weight shifted from one foot to the other as he readied himself for the fight. He said nothing, merely glaring at the man ahead of him through his visor. He could feel the anger surging through his rival. He had become stronger since their last fight.

Now he at least had a challenge.

”Oh, shut up and fight, already.” He spoke up as he listened to the battle cries coming from Barran. Luckily the man began to move, charging at him with an overhead swing. Jas met him head-on with his own swing, intending to parry and knock him off balance. What he wasn’t anticipating was just how much weight the Woad put into his swing. Jas stumbled past him as he attempted to regain his footing, luckily managing a quick recovery before he charged at his enemy again.

A blast erupted from the palm of his hand in hopes of keeping Thomas off balance, before the Pureblood closed the distance again. Powerful, aggressive swings smashed into the Woad’s blade as Jas aimed to break his defense entirely. Though he knew it wouldn’t be so easy. ”You’ve been training. Finally you’re worth my time, actually.” He spoke up through is attacks.

ar5NJtm.png

ECLIPSE
CANTHAR RUINS | PANATHA
ALLIES: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan
ENEMIES: Nyaeli Nyaeli
ENGAGING: Nyaeli Nyaeli
GEAR: Lightsaber | Collapsible Force-imbued staff | Cortosis-weave Undershirt | Phrik Pauldron and vambraces

zheadiv.png

banner5.png

BEAT

It was clear the Sith was no bladesman.

For all Zhea's disapproval of fighting, she still knew how to use a blade. The Aruzan did not, falling back on the defence immediately.

The Sage could feel the emotions building within the young Sith. She had been on Ziost - she knew what was coming. Instead of pressing the attack, the Jedi pulled back, bringing up a barrier just as the Aruzan unleashed all her rage and distress onto the two Jedi.

Even with a semi-barrier up, Zhea still got the brunt of the scream. It pierced through her mind while battering against her physical defences, driving her back a foot or two. It pulled memories from the darkest recesses of her mind.

He was gone. They were meant to have a sparring session, but he had left during the night. As far as rumours around the Temple went, it wasn't a mission.

He had expressed his jaded feelings about the Order to her. She had never expected him to take it further. She never expected him to leave without saying goodbye. Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad had been her constant - the rock in her continuously changing sea that was the Force when she was younger.

When they both were.

It had been a dark time when he had left like a thief in the night.

"Get out, GET OUT! Get out of my head! I'll kill you! Get out!"

Ara's voice brought the Sage back to the present, her mind settling once more with it. Zhea drew a deep breath, it being a wonder that she hadn't been pulled apart.

The Sith was gone.

Any other Jedi would have gone after her. Zhea had another priority - the Padawan on the ground.

Collapsing to her knees next Ara, she started to run her hands over the young body, allowing the Force to do what it could within her capacity as a Consular.
"Easy, Ara. We're not killing anyone today." she said, forcing her voice to be calm, despite the fresh memories swirling around in her mind - assaulting her emotions afresh.

It had been so long ago, yet it still stung that everything she and Simon had, had been cast aside. But had it really been? His demeanour and words on Ilum had suggested otherwise.

But there was no time to dwell on that.

She laid a hand on the Padawan's shoulder.
"Are you feeling all right enough to stand?" she asked the young Zabrak. The chances of the young woman wanting to go after the Sith was good.

But if there ever was anyone that had no desire to do that, it was Zhea.

Live and let live.

7rz78gZ.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

ChVAW7n.png

At last, it was over. He had won. Tu'teggacha had won!

The Taskmaster could not prevent a wet, burbling laugh from bubbling out of his squidlike throat as he beheld the two children. A boy and a girl, perfectly healthy, completely within his power. Here was the perfect material for molding into his ultimate weapon, the greatest slave-soldiers the Maw had ever seen. Before he had always worked with flawed tools, creatures riven with the impurities of lives they had already lived. He had spent so much time erasing the people they had once been, hollowing out their minds and scraping raw their souls to make room for absolute faith and loyalty.

But the children were a blank canvas for his masterwork...

... or so he thought.

The Ebruchi looked over at the mother for a moment. He found his thoughts toward oddly cluttered, as if he was trying to root around for them in a messy office. She had survived only thanks to his last-minute change of heart, ordering the medical droids to save her life alongside the lives of her children. Why had he done that? Something about keeping her alive so she could not escape his vengeance, so that he could torment her soul... but the idea felt somehow foreign. Shouldn't he just kill her now, to ensure she had no opportunity to escape and take revenge? She was a slippery one.

But the thought that pressed down on his mind remained firm and unyielding. He would not kill her. He needed her alive, even if he could not quite grasp the why of it, the answer dancing out of his reach whenever he tried to close his gnarled fingers around it. Perhaps he was simply tired. It had been a long, long day, and despite accomplishing his goals he could not deny that he felt spent. He would retire to his quarters to rest, leaving the children in the care of his droids. There was no escape from his secret facility, after all. He need not worry about any interference in his plans anymore.

The shadow war was over at last, and he was the victor.

------------------------------------​

Mercy was fading. Her consciousness was sinking down into the darkness of exhaustion, sped along by the painkillers the medical droids had given her. Kallan had felt only echoes of what she had experienced, like words spoken underwater, but even that had been overwhelming. To say that it had been a difficult birth was something of an understatement. But the pain was coming to an end, and Mercy was at last able to simply rest, without the shadow of death hanging over her. They had made it through. Maybe Kallan had given her enough strength to hold on, holding onto her in the guise of Asher.

Or maybe she had always been strong enough on her own.

Those last words before she fell unconscious, though... they would haunt Kallan for a long, long time. ~ You were never unworthy, ~ he tried to tell her, scrambling for the right words to make her understand - if such words even existed. But she had already sunk down into the peace of temporary oblivion, lost in the darkness of dreamless sleep. When she woke, she would know he was not Asher. He wished he had known what to say, something that would have stayed with her, helped her heal. But that wasn't his gift. Tu'teggacha broke minds, and Kallan couldn't heal them. He didn't know how.

The bitterest irony of all was this: both Asher and Mercy had felt the same way. Each of them had felt unworthy of the other, had felt that they always let the other one down. Their love for each other had been undercut by the feeling that they did not deserved to be loved. That was what had led them to the tragic ending on Tython, the day that had left one of them dead and the other broken inside. Perhaps, if they had learned to believe that they were worthy of love, they could have escaped that fate. Or perhaps they were always doomed, caught in the jaws of the Maw like so many others.

Kallan would never know for certain...

... but the question would haunt him to the end of his days.

------------------------------------
~ They were born, Mercy. And they were perfect. ~

Kallan was waiting when Mercy awoke in her cell, scant hours after the traumatic birth. He'd had a little time to think on what to say, now that she knew who he was - only her husband's shadow, and not her husband himself. He still didn't feel prepared for this conversation, but he had to try. He had to do whatever he could to salvage their impossible situation. ~ They saved us all, you know. They influenced the mind of the Taskmaster, convinced him to keep you alive. ~ He offered her a solemn smile, supportive but insistent.

~ Now it's our turn. Now we have to find a way to save them. ~

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: Rifle, Sword, Magnetic Thermal Detonators, Thermite Explosives, Heavy Blaster Pistol, Carbine
Allies: EE |
Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro |
Enemies: Maw
Tag: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

dRUm20K.png

Tovald looked away, fighting a flush creeping up his cheeks. He had found the door pad far more interesting than the woman in front of him. Once she was decently dressed, he moved in to finish zipping up her Bodyglove. Being careful not to catch her skin in the zip tends to hurt quite a lot, and he had to swap zips for something less catchy, less temperamental for his outfit. Nothing more infuriating than a broken zip. That and hungry biting insects. Tovald had to snort at the absurdity of it all, but he can’t be picky about his job.

The question now was, where is the office? He hadn’t seen one while he was travelling here. He’ll send some Spiders to look for a room that was of interest, it couldn’t be too hard, but judging by past encounters, something was bound to happen to them, and they had to move fast. This ship is dangerous and Tovald did not need the Force to tell him that.

Soon, Rath appeared, Tovald had met Rath before, but it was so quick he didn’t have enough time to form a solid opinion. But now, the Ubese wasn’t too fond of how Rath sounded; if he still had hair, it would be fluffing in quiet alarm. So his skin pimpled instead. The man’s voice sounded so ominous.

<“We will have its location shortly and my scouts are searching this corridor,”> Tovald replied, tone neutral as the Telepathic link between him and his Spider Horde fed information and when the target Room was found Tovald nodded pleased at what was found. The walls were now moving with spiders as they crawled in holding patterns.

<"They have located an office where possessions are kept it is seven doors down from here, on the right.">

Aien Mueller

A

You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

54895.gif

GOLD TEAM: Azrael (Assault/Team leader), Castiel (Assault/Pathfinder), Chamuel (Infiltrator/Slicer)
BLUE TEAM: Sauriel (Sniper 1), Michael (Sniper 2)
RED TEAM: Gabriel (Demo/EOD), Bartleby (Tech/Team Second), Samael (Heavy Weapons)
OVERWATCH:
Seraphim (Deployable Drones)
PEGASUS 1- Jeremiel(Pilot), Ariel(Weapons), Uriel (Jumpmaster/Cover fire)
FIST
RONTO 1- Uriel(Driver), Ariel(Gunner),
Annunaki Captain/Teams Overwatch - Jehova
Azrael, Bartleby, Gabriel, Sauriel, Samael, Castiel, Michael, Chamuel,
Jeremiel, Ariel, Uriel, Seraphim

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
ORDERS:

Tag:
Allies: ETERNAL EMPIRE FORCES AND ALLIES
Foes: ANYONE
NOT AN ALLY OF THE ETERNAL EMPIRE IN THIS CASE.

They were not coming in officially as they were not members of the Galactic Alliance Defense Force yet. Stupid paperwork. They were not coming in officially because SERAPHIM was tracking the comm-link of Master Vanagor and using him as a positioning device. “The Annunaki” had the speed to get them into the system and get out. “The Pegasus” had the speed to get them down to the planet and the cloaking systems on board would keep prying eyes off of them.

The “Not So Heavy” Corvette dropped out of Hyperspace just long enough to launch the combat shuttle that is “The Pegasus” was set, with all team members in the back and checking their weapons. This was not a situation for the weak willed or a full stomach, it was easy to get sick in matters like this but they were all professionals and had been in situations a lot worse. The manner was quiet and reserved in the room and of all people, it was Gabriel who read an invocation out loud. It was something that none of them had ever heard from him up to this point and frankly something he had never done. He was slowly finding his faith again after the last members that were lost. He needed direction, some type of belief that they were doing the right thing. They all did.

The green light illuminated and the loading ramp dropped. They were over what looked to be some kind of lake, a water approach was fine, the REEK was mobile under water so they could insert easily enough. The impact into the lakewater threw all of them forward but none had any real issue, there was fighting to be had and they had work to do. There was and would be no kind of destruction like what was on the level of Csilla, not now, not ever.

They were moving at the bottom of the lake, but they were moving, they just needed their bearings and needed to find those to whom they should not be shooting at and to whom they should.

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom