Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Omega Squad "F.I.S.T." Fast Insertion/extraction Speeder/Trasport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
jet-ski-to-boat-converter-1.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an aquatic operations speeder for Omega Squad.
  • Image Source: Jetski Boats
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: None
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Landspeeder,
  • Role: Reconnaissance, Troop Transport
  • Size: Very Small
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Armaments: Low (mounted anti-personal blasters on "boat" and forward-firing blaster on skiff when detached)
  • Defenses: Low
  • Maneuverability Rating: Extreme.)
  • Speed Rating: Extreme.)
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 2
  • Passenger Capacity: 4 (including driver)
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Small(weapons, gear, and powercells for four operators)

SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS

• FAST - These puppies can get in and get out in a flash.
  • CAN FIT IN HAAT - All a transport needs to do is hover and the FIST will glide right in.
  • DETACHABLE SWOOP - The swoop provides primary propulsion for the speeder, but can detach for reconnaissance or insertion/extraction. The remaining section can travel at a much slower pace with its secondary repulsors.

WEAKNESSES

• THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? - It's fast? Great. It's blacked out? Wonderful! Other than defensive flares? What if you're caught?
  • NOT THE SUM OF ITS PARTS - It needs to be complete for the necessary speed. Separately they are just not as fast.
DESCRIPTION
Tired of feeling like his hands are being tied, Commander Mueller began using every authorization he was capable of and every connection he could muster to begin putting together equipment and gear that he felt his team needed. It started with the armor, continued with the Ronto, and now this. The speeder is meant to be dropped in with the team on aquatic planets or in situations where an aquatic insertion is necessary. The blacked-out paint job, a low profile, and high-speed capabilities allow for fast and quiet insertion, especially in night operations.

Sleek and fast, the speeder is not meant for fighting, but to get in and get out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aien Mueller

A
This is ready for judging, and on a side note, I just realized the wording in some places. XD

Aien Mueller

A
In the interest of transparency, I made a few edits. No edits to stats or links or anything, but I got rid of the stray "open parenthesis" in front of "Closed Market" and fixed the screwed up formatting after "Armament". Just wanted to let you know. :)

Aien Mueller

A
I gave it a few small armaments. It's not really meant for open combat or anything, just something small and low profile to get in and get out. If it's still low then that's fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom