Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech T-73 "Judgment" Handgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
best-laser-for-glock-19.jpg

• Intent: To create a versatile, effective blaster pistol
  • Image Source: The gun zone.com
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster/Pistol
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average,
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Low (Sem-Automatic)
  • Damage Output: Average
  • Recoil: Low

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Short design, low-recoil type slide, detachable onboard laser site.
STRENGTHS

• QUICKDRAW: Designed for a fast draw and load with its curvature and short design, the T-73 "Judgment" is designed to be a faster option than reload in combat situations.

WEAKNESSES

• STUPID CHEAP PIECE OF...: The Laser site is a benefit of the weapon, but is remarkably shoddily attached. Designers claim it was a technical error and are working on it but in the meantime, the team is working without the benefits of a laser site more often than not.
DESCRIPTION
Tired of having his team's hands proverbially tied, Aien began using every authorization he could give, use every advantage that his position, and can muster, and every connection he could call in to begin untying them. The Ronto, the armor, The FIST, this is in a long line. This is a designed handgun/blaster for the entire team. It will not be the only weapon in their upcoming arsenal, but it is the start that they need.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aien Mueller

Hello! I'll be your judge today. I found some little things that need to be edited:
  • Weight is missing from the list, please add this to your submission.
  • You mention the Recoil change in the weaknesses section, but it is not listed above, please correct it.
  • The weight is missing, but even without it, I see that if the “RI-17 powercell is converted” status is in use, the weapon is too overpowered. Please balance this part as well.

These would be the problems, if you edited them, please let me know.

Aien Mueller

A
Thanks MANIAC MANIAC , I replaced the missing weight, and the more I looked at it, the less I liked the whole "Powercell conversion" thing (was going for the "Glock auto" thing and it just didn't work) so I just removed it all.

All should be good now. Thanks!

Aien Mueller

A
It's been my understanding that if it's for use of my team then any Silver should be able to use it. Also since I'm branching them out a little into the Rebellion than the same thing.

It's just going to be using it. Just made that move on both of them to cover my bases is all.

It's been my understanding that if it's for use of my team then any Silver should be able to use it. Also since I'm branching them out a little into the Rebellion than the same thing.

This is not necessarily true, if it is affiliated with the SJC then any Silver can indeed use it, if it is just affiliated with your team then only your team can use it. If you intend for any Silver or any member of the Rebellion to be able to use them then the current setup is fine, just remember that the weapon is semi-unique so there should only be a few being used at any time.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
FACTORY MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Mk V Armor
Link to Submission: Armor
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Editing affiliation and minor updates

Submission Name: Cybernetic suit
Link to Submission: Cybernetic suit
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Editing affiliation and minor updates

Submission Name: Infiltration/Stealth armor