Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will you endure?

ar5NJtm.png

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan

"Wow! You can actually talk! You see, was that so karking hard to answer?"

Nyaeli offered no verbal response, and simply focused on her attempt to shatter the Padawan's mind and burn her skin alive with surges of blue lightning. The former was an attempt mostly to break down her mental barriers and reach deeper within, while the latter was a method of keeping Ara at a distance. But using her lightsaber, the Jedi was still able to hold her ground and keep herself from being cooked alive.

Then a hand extended, and Nyaeli felt a surge through the Force.

It sent her flying back, thereby disrupting both the Mind Shard and the lightning, and moments later her body hit the wall of the already damaged building. Debris fell down all around her, but despite it, the Sith Apprentice turned her corrupted eyes, so filled with deep hatred, towards the Jedi. Her crimson blade came up, just in time to block the overhead strike, and the one that followed was quickly parried as well.

But Ara could likely tell that Nyaeli's bladework was mediocre at best. So with a powerful Force-assisted jump, Nyaeli distanced herself and kept her mind focused while she looked for a brief pause in the physical fighting.

"Let's get one thing straight here, floozy, I ain't the one too scared to actually fight here."

"That's something you're quite fond of, aren't you? Fighting?"

Along with those words, Nyaeli forced another memory back into Ara's mind — the moment she bashed Miri's head against the bar counter. But this time, the focus was far more on those watching it happen. Kyell and his look of horror in particular. "Why did you do it? Is it because of..." she let her voice trail off and tried to force an image of Kyell and Miri kissing into Ara's mind.

"I can see why he chose her over you," Nyaeli said with a grin while she raised her lightsaber again, ready to face the next barrage of attacks.

Grinning beneath his helm, Adenn clapped the mans shoulder in amusement.
"Drinks are on me then, ner'vod."

Gaze locking onto the CR-90s, Adenn nodded along. Chuckling in regards to the Netherhounds, Adenn shook his head.
"Understood. Oh, and don't worry, I'll be sure to lead from the front. Give them some cover in the form of myself and the Beskad Elite."

Laughing shortly once more, Adenn nodded to Mig as his fellow Alor left to go about his work. Turning back to the defenses, Adenn was immediately swarmed with new reports. Some telling him of conflicts between refugees, ammo counts from the lines, and status reports regarding the men. The picture they painted was optimistic, but also told of a situation that would soon change for the worse. And as another explosion echoed nearby, Adenn knew it would be sooner rather than later.

Beginning to give new orders, Adenn set about keeping this situation calm. Mandalorians bearing Mortui colors moved to defuse situations between refugees. Conflicting parties were split apart, sent to different ships. Various Houses were also separated in such a way, to keep the Houses with one another and to ensure no conflict between them would come again. Others waiting on family were given the option to hold for a later transport, even given the option to join the fight. Many took this offer up, hoping against hope their loved ones would be found, or hoping to avenge them.

For the front lines, ammunition stores were shared and balance was ensured. Where weak lines were, a vehicle would rumble forward, or an AT-AD would appear, towering over even the Beskad Warriors. As balance was restored, the first attack successfully repulsed, Adenn listened in on the conversation from orbit with Niki Priddy. Maki did their work, responding as needed.
"Understood Niki Priddy, thank you. Coordinates received, once we have a gap, we'll start sending ships up. Thank you for your orbital fire, we'll send coordinates as needed."

As Niki moved on and the communications officers began to coordinate, Adenn focused elsewhere as well. The two of them would set up various zones around the port. These would be quick indicators for where the ships in orbit should fire, to better eliminate enemy forces. Maki also set up various threat levels, to indicate to Niki's forces which ones were a priority, vehicular, and so forth. This information was spread throughout the officer ranks of Clan Mortui, so that they could inform Maki of what was coming their way.

Above that chaos, Adenn watched. Already, he could see and hear another wave of Mawites preparing to attack. And if he wasn't wrong, it seemed that they had some heavier toys with them. Frowning beneath his helm, Adenn began ordering the AT-ADs around, setting them up in fire zones to better lay down covering fire. Leaning against the railing, Adenn's gaze shifted across the lines, watching as Panathans mixed with his own forces, adding their strength to the fight. With any luck, they'd hold long enough for everyone.

adenn_fin.png

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Rise of the Demigod
Equipment: VA-IDS Armour System (Disguised as flight gear) | KC-77N Hybrid Pistol | KC-M74S Designated Marksman Rifle | Lucius-pattern Bayonet | Explosives
Allies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
Engaging: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

"And what do you know of being Mandalorian?"

That was all it took a few smartass comments to infuriate a Mandalorian. Genesis knew better but she could help herself as he spun around a drew his weapon. Gen staired at through her helmet, she hadn't seen a saber like that in ages. The dual coloring was very rarer the red incased in black not many craftsman alive could make something like that. She had to wonder if it was some relic this Mandalorian stole or something they actually forged it themselves. However, there was no time for such a discussion as the man came out the gate swinging.

"Fools who claim to understand often know little. Hopefully your skill in combat will be more promising than your ability with words."

Gen pulled her Bayonet she had attached to her belt free as the man swung out for her chest the Bayonet in her left hand came up held in reverse grip the bayonet and saber colling in the middle just before it could land a blow on her chest. The swing was hard and cause Gen to stumble back a half meter sparks flew as saber met bayonet. "Mir'osik!" She said insulting the Mandalorian in his own tongue to throw a bit more salt on the wound her words had torn open.

Though she had very little time to breath in as he did not relent his saber came as he stepped in for a strike at her. He came right for the arm holding the Bayonet hoping to cleave it clean off. In this hall there wasn't much room for side-to-side movement only forward and back. One lead directly into the Mandalorian and the other led away from it wasn't an idle place to be fighting as Gen's mind raced as to what she was going to do. She nearly cursed herself for not being able to keep her mouth shut.

"You are nothing but an insect, and right now... YOU ARE IN MY WAY!"

As he came in swinging, she managed to back pedal quickly enough that his saber grazed the left arm f her armor and left rib cage area. It easily left a nice gash the armor that exposed the undercoat of the armor. It was Clear Gen's armor was not made for saber dueling, but it also cut open the duffle bag Gen had been carrying. As she continued to Back Pedal to keep a distance between her and the sword the explosives in the bag began falling out and scattering across the corridor's floors. The explosive were simple explosive charges set to timer with a back up remote detonator.

It was in that moment Gen knew her cover was blown for sure, but it also presented an opportunity. The force shined on her today as she pulled her pistol from the it's holster once more and fired a shot at one the charges that had rolled just under Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze feet. Though had she thought her action through she would have realized once more they were in very close quarters and the explosives where close to one another. Basically, if the charge exploded, she was just a frakked as the Mandalorian and this side of the ship. Much like her grandmother though consequences be damned. "I guess we both get swatted like flies. Explosives greatest of equalizers." Gen let out a laugh, a little maniacal laugh, a far to familiar laugh.

Mando'a: "Mir'osik!"
Translation: Dung for brains

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She tries to spare little more time to herself.
  • She taunts him back and ask some questions.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6

<"That would make it even sweeter…"> at least, if I remember correctly, I learned something like that, that's why predators play with their prey, so that the adrenaline makes their blood even sweeter.

How do these come to my mind in such a situation? As I treated my wound, the pain lessened and the wound began to shrink. It won't make me better, I'll still be weak because of the blood loss, because it doesn't replace the lost blood, it just stops the bleeding and tightens the wound edges. Kind of a half solution. Kralmus was still in better condition than I was. Unless I manage to hurt and injure him badly, it will stay that way. Not only does he have stronger, stronger armour, but he's also less damaged than me.

Feth!

Then he started mocking me at my words. If my side hadn't been blowing so much, I would have put my hands on my hips and looked at him sternly. Or I'll go over there and hit him. With my fist, I will break his nose; or I will make sure that that particular part of his body becomes more familiar with my knee again. But I couldn't do that now, so I just snarled and glared at him.

<"Your only luck is that you have more armour than this ship!"> I grouched.

I would have really, really liked to break his nose with a firm move. Then, when he is on the ground, I would even kick him in the ribs to make him hurt even more, especially if he wants to laugh at me.

<" I don't need anyone to save me, I am not a damsel in distress!"> I said offended.

Okay, I won't deny it, it would have been great in this situation, but my pride. I couldn't say, he was right, but he was right. As he put on his helmet, I did the same. I left the patch on my side. Unfortunately, I couldn't do more than that in this situation. This requires normal medical care in a hospital or in an infirmary. Meanwhile, I continued to talk, although less than he did.

<"The way you talk…I'm starting to think you're a frog and you're breathing through your skin!"> I said grouched.

And we were in the same place as at the beginning. He plays with me and waits for me to attack first. I snarled under my helmet as he called me a coward. I wasn't a coward, just rational, and I lived longer by the Bounty Hunter's Code more than the Mandalorian. I picked up my two pistols, although I hadn't aimed at the man yet. I just pushed myself away from the wall. My legs were still unsteady, I felt them shaking and it was hard to stand without any help.

The blood loss was too much. And a part is not even outward, but inward. Based on MANIAC's data, I knew what my medical condition was, it was good that the biochio also had medical sensors. I also knew from this that I wasn't dying, yet. And I knew the extent of the injury, how much the wound was still bleeding.

<"I'm not a coward!"> I said offended. <"I will attack you if you answer my questions. We have time anyway. You must have already guessed that I am not a born Mandalorian, in fact, I only joined them nearly a year ago. I am a bounty hunter. And I've always been interested in the topic of exactly what you're talking about, now, but when I ask about it, they look at me like I've uttered the biggest insult and I never get an answer. Why is this so important to them? Why is the family, the clan, the first thing that tears them apart even more? Why are they still lamenting the past instead of trying to fix the problems and create a great and stronger nation again? No, what I see is that they only see bitterness and don't learn from it, they mourn Mandalore, what the Sith did to them, what the Jedi did to them, yet they serve them all over the galaxy. Why?"> I asked him.

The questions were partly classified as a time gain to gain more strength, but nevertheless I was really interested in the answer, because no one had answered it before, no matter how hard I asked. Maybe he will answer honestly.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | CANTHAR RUINS
ALLIES: GA | Open
ENEMIES: Maw | Nyaeli Nyaeli
ENGAGING: Nyaeli Nyaeli
GEAR: In bio
YaMJjjt.png

Ara felt an instant relief for a moment as the woman smashed into the wall, and as she raised her blade to block Ara’s attack, she betrayed something that made Ara push her attack even harder. She was a terrible fighter. Ara certainly wasn’t an expert, but at least she had some form to her.

The Sith jumped away and the headache returned, but Ara was hot on her heels as she jumped after the woman. The moment she touched down on the rooftop, Ara’s attacks resumed as she swung at the woman with harsh, powerful blows. A trademark combination of basic lightsaber training and dirty attacks with the finesse of a wrench.

"That's something you're quite fond of, aren't you? Fighting?"

”If it means gettin’ rid of arrogant harpies like you, then hell yeah, I enjoy it.” She muttered as she swung to trap the girl’s blade before throwing a hefty punch at her face. The headache worsened and another memory surged through her mind. The feeling of Miri’s head in her hands, the raw power behind each strike into the bar counter… and the look of horror on her former lover’s face. One of the few people she could truly call a friend… horrified by what she did.

”Get out of my head…” She growled as she stumbled back, holding her blade up defensively as she clutched her head.

"Why did you do it? Is it because of..."

Her heart sank and tears fogged up her vision as she went on the offensive again, only this time with far more anger and power behind each strike. Her form was slipping, and her emotions were starting to take control. ”Get out!” She shouted, reaching out with the Force to yank the woman towards her. Immediately she tried to cut at her sword arm and drive a foot into her gut. ”You don’t know nothing! I made my peace!” She barked, merely bashing away at the woman’s defenses. There was no more control. Only the sheer barbarism of a rapid mongrel in an alleyway, a cornered animal. ”I’m better! Better than you, better than her… just… get out!” Tears rolled down her cheeks as she lashed out once more with the Force to hurl the woman into a crumbling wall.

qMmCnXs.png

4TH POST
Y1FWn9t.jpg

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Nyaeli Nyaeli
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Esmeralda Io Esmeralda Io
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Jas Katis Jas Katis
Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Wolfram Triko Wolfram Triko
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE SMOKE, FEAR THE SAVAGES - PART 4
LdJgchU.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

<"Spindly, Ronar.... Wherever you are, keep fighting! Stay - the - feth - alive! Your time has not yet come to pass! Not for a long time yet.... Dangers lurk in the trees for everyone this time. Bloodhound out!">

An auspicious day though it was for the faithful ones, there could be no doubt of the fates they'd all be tempting beyond that point, but as the Bloodhound looked out across the clearing, the sight of all his brothers and sisters disappearing into the trees like shadows sent further rushes up and down Barran's spine. Like spectral shades of the night, all the warriors of the tribe had sprinted off in every direction, looking for melee-weapons, firearms, launchers, vehicles, droids and caged monsters to use against their aggressors, spoiling to make offence their best form of defence on a planet none wanted to keep by the end.

But there was still one matter to address before he ran off to join them.

'Superious.... I know you can't sense what we sense, but in hearing my speech, you know our Reverend Mother has summoned the dead to fight again.... The Avatar of Rebirth, strange as these signs an' prophecies might be to you, has chosen to test us in her accordance with the will of our Heathen Priests - deciding on the courage of her favour on the merit of our deeds here today.'

Tilting his chin upwards to the dark, rainy storm-clouds above, Thomas closed his eyes to the world around him and inhaled a hefty lungful before calmly and blissfully sighing,'All you need, all you've ever needed to understand it, to feel it as we do, is to know the Dark Side's guilty little blindside.... That which often favours Marauders like those who surrounded us in audience before - Marauders like me.', letting the thunder and raindrops sooth eardrums that had been pulsating with rage before. Never before had Barran had faith in any form reaffirmed this strongly, and though it was certainly an intoxicating sensation, there was no doubt a stimulant effect which he recognised almost too easily; the earlier days of his second life had been fraught with pains enough to turn to narcotics in the first place, and in recognition of the rushes, the Bloodhound knew he would forget much of what was making him angry as a result.

The excesses of Spice were implemented specifically with this reason in mind, as whatever couldn't be remembered wouldn't pain him, or at least, this was according to the desperate logic of the Shriven One - a hollow, shell-like husk from whom the Bloodhound had evolved and ascended to become the man the Mongrel always wanted him to be.

'But if Kyber is needed to be taken seriously, then you & I shall soon go mining for crystals together.... On Mar'Zambul!'

And like a flash, the location the Darkhans were seeking had revealed itself in the Bloodhound's mind, the ideal place for where the Mongrel's shrine could be constructed. The only problem, however, was the increasing challenge of altitude the Scar Hounds would need to face in their attempts to survive the pilgrimage, the same challenged both Thomas and Erion alike would face in being the first to scale the mountain the former had in mind for both the latter and himself, a particular challenge that Barran assumed had never been conquered before.

'And in that time you will teach me your Seven Forms, the nuances of your Force abilities.... You will teach me your wizarding ways, and in turn, my own will be imparted in exchange!'

But in the moment he cut his ramblings short, Thomas reigned it in to continue,'We shall talk more on this matter soon enough though, brother.', in wise consideration for his comrade's patience. Then after drawing his sword in the next short silence between them, the Bloodhound then pulled out a cigarra from his coat-pocket, then reached into that of his trousers for a lighter and lit it before concluding,'Now go, fine-tune your powers against our enemies.... Become stronger with every strike.', nodding affirmation of merit as he walked past Superious and off southwards in search of his own prey. There was a particular foe of whom Barran greatly wished to see again, one of whom he suspected was fighting for the same muddy, wet jungle soil that day, and if his hunch was to prove correct, the Warlord would be crossing swords with a mercenary before long.

'When we're done with Panatha, you an' I are going straight back to Mar'Zambul! WE'RE CLIMBING MOUNTAINS WHEN WE RETURN!!!!'

TUVgVOt.png

The Defense of the Devourer

Writing with: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

Objective: Halt the advance of intruders.

Equipment in bio.

ChVAW7n_d.webp

the Vorm of the Ren

The two pillars of crimson in his hands crackled in the empty hallway, giving a foreboding undertone to the armored lady's answer.
"Galactic power? I represent House Solus and our allies, but you could probably say the Dar'manda is the reason we are here. There is a score we need to settle with him and he is holding our people."

Vorm did not have the spiritual finesse to perform exotic Force Powers; but he was particularly gifted in the art of telekinesis. The moment she opened her mouth to talk, his predatory mind already began scanning the situation for ways to exploit it; looking for belt-attached thermal detonators to remotely trigger or a lightsaber to activate. A distraction is what he needed; any further mayhem would just be a bonus. Since Vorm cut the electricity in this section, the equally well-armored commandos that got stuck here with the Force-touched speaker began to pry the door open behind her.
They became his targets.

"You are not Death's Hand, and the whole light-dark thing is not my fight. So, let's talk cash, how many credits for you to stop obeying you masters for a bit and let us crack on with the mission?"

As she spoke, an honest grin began to creep onto Vorm's face beneath the mask. When she asked the question, Vorm chuckled. Not condescendingly, but rather… ungrudgingly. His laugh felt insanely eerie in contrast to his otherwise chilling appearance. Lowering his gaze back down to level with the Enemy of Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze , he speaks, the lingering smile audible in his voice. – You know, that was a brave move, daughter of Solus. I did not expect that.

But then his tone broke dour. – The simple truth is, I don't care who you're here for. – His mind has finished scanning the bodies of his opponents. – You are on the ship of the Wrath himself; and I'm the beast that roams its halls. Prepare yourself. – If he did find explosives that may be set off with his mastery over telekinesis, he primes each, wherever they may be.

If not, he simply takes a step toward Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus , knowing full well she may pull the trigger. His energy shield can take at least a couple hits.

Last edited:
Dodhorn Harert, Hellwolf of Mandalore
Alor of the Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Former Mandalore of Ruthless
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Defend the ritual, kill the interlopers.
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Writing With: Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Vorm Vorm | Open
Enemies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Army of the Night ]
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She kills her Blood Wolves to regenerates her injury must faster.
  • She taunts Garrus
Dodhorn #1
Garrus #1
Dodhorn #2
Garrus #2
Dodhorn #3
Garrus #3
Dodhorn #4
Garrus #4

Yes, it was common for Dodhorn to taunt her opponents for toying with them, but that was part of Dun Möch, even if she wasn't using a lightsaber. But regardless, she took all her opponents seriously, that is, in general. If it was about Mandalorians, then especially. This was also true for her current opponent. Mercifully, a predatory smile appeared on her lips as the two beskads collided and the sound of clashing beskar was heard. It had been so long since she last heard that voice.

One of the most beautiful sounds in the world. The other two, which were even better for the woman, were the blood flowing in the veins or the pleading of the defeated opponent, or their screams. The order would have been difficult to establish, and it also depended on what mood the woman was in. Whimsicality makes the woman, not to mention if this woman is a Sith Lord, unpredictable.

She chuckled a little when he asked about her age. She considered the solution that the man is constantly moving and always tries to stay face to face with the woman to be a smart and clever solution.

<"Not a single one as far as I know, I was the only one. And yes, you are young, sixty, seventy years old? I guess this is based on your voice. I have lived three times as long as you, or more."> she told him.

Not only because she was a Sith, of course the woman could have survived so long with Sith practices, but in her case it wasn't about that. At the beginning of her reign, or even before, she became a Sangnir. And being a vampire makes it a lot easier to survive.

<"You don't even know how much!"> she replied.

The Hellwolf saw the shield attack, but she didn't dodge it, she didn't defend herself. The shield hit her where Garon wanted, causing her shoulder to pop out despite the armour. Of course, it was painful, but the answer was just another chuckle from the woman.

<"Weapon of the hut'uun."> she told him.

And he was still surprised that he did not find death. If he is such a coward, it is no wonder that death does not embrace him. She retreated a little, quite a few steps, since she could only use half of her arm now, at least until the other shoulder was not in its place. For a moment she looked towards the wolves and the other Mandalorians. As a Sangnir, the woman's regeneration was faster than the humans, and as a Sith Lord anyway, she could speed it up even more with necromancy.

<"Rososûti ki!"> she said in ur-Kittât this time.

Under the helmet, her eyes flashed with a reddish light, she stretched out her hand, a low whine could be heard from the wolves, the attack stopped, and then they all fell to the ground dead at the same time. Dodhorn drained their life force and her shoulder snapped back into place with a loud crack as she looked at the man and cocked her head slightly to the side.

<"Weapon of the hut'uun."> she repeated herself.

With that, she reached out into the Force and tried to use her telekinetic power to blast her opponent's shield, or shatter it…

KjnmtTy.png

bmj3B1h.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop and kill Kyrel.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Incense and Iron ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Ingrid still struggling with the hunger.
  • She manages to escape from the tendrils.
Ingrid #1
Zach #1
Kyrel #1
Ingrid #2
Zach #2
Kyrel #2
Ingrid #3
Zach #3
Kyrel #3
Ingrid #4
Kyrel #4

The hunger game continued. For now, Ingrid was still fighting hunger. There were feelings that even with her age and experience were difficult to suppress and overcome. So was Kyrel's hunger. It wouldn't have been so difficult by itself; the problem was caused by the fact that Kyrel's hunger also strengthened and awakened her own hunger. Ingrid has had to feed on life force, negative emotions, or Dark Side energies since she became Shadow-born as a result of Onrai Onrai 's trap. Normal food was no longer enough for her.

During the final fight against Omni, when she was forced to suppress all her feelings to fight Omni and The Manifold The Manifold , she sacrificed most of her personality and her feelings and personality disappeared. She didn't feel anything anymore, she became like a machine. Manifold prevailed over her anyway, and she voluntarily remained in the Netherworld for three hundred years after the battle. It took eight years for her to feel anything again, the rest for her to completely rebuild her personality, but even so, losses remained. Ironically, in reality, during these three hundred years, only half a year has passed, or not even that much.

Long life had other consequences as well. As she grew older, her hunger grew stronger. The red-haired woman began to hunger for souls more and more. However, the Empress held on to what little humanity was left after becoming a Shadow-born, considering herself a monster even before, and especially after. Adrian never thought so, in fact he liked her better as a Force Entity than as a human. Darth Prospero, the woman's late husband, was really a true Sith in this way, and he loved power, that's what attracted him.

Since then, she had basically starved herself, not wanting to let go of even the last pieces of her humanity. That is why it was difficult to fight double hunger. Everything and everyone was tempting, tempting to eat them, like the Avatars of the Maw do with souls…

It was because of this that she couldn't fight the tendrils at this moment that wrapped around her as she stared into Kyrel's eyes, or the helmet, if he was wearing it at that moment. The red-haired woman didn't break eye contact. With this, she also indicated that she would not give up, she would fight until the last moment. Finally, the man did the favour she needed. The way Kyrel finally pushed the woman out of his aura, it was as if she could swim to the surface from under the water. Thus, she no longer had a resupply for the man's hunger, she could start to suppress it. Ironically, she used his hatred for this. The two feelings began to cancel each other out.

Although this way the man really had time to immerse in the fighting and continue the ritual. She did her own idea until he did his own thing. When Kyrel returned to her, she was already somewhat better, more in control of her feelings, his feelings. As he turned his attention back to her, she looked up into his eyes. An ice-cold, calculating predatory smile crept onto her lips. She was confident.

"I don't care about ruling; I don't want to rule. I never wanted to. I'm just doing my duty. I am only interested in the development, prosperity and expansion of the people of the Eternal Empire. I have a question, Wrath. How are you going to break the wheel if you can't even keep me in chains?" she asked him in an ice-cold voice.

In the next moment, the runes on the tendrils faded and went out, and the tendrils dried up and fell down like dust from the woman, who simply sucked the Force and Dark Side energies from them. And then she stood up nicely, calmly and slowly, with dignity, as if she was not in the middle of a duel.

"So, where were we?" she asked.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

TUVgVOt.png

Objective 3: Fight
Tags: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
Links: Weapons

Zachariel understood what Ingrid meant, but also found himself not truly caring. To most within the Brotherhood, and certainly all who truly beelieved in the Avatars, burning the galaxy down would bring about Rebirth. That was their way after all, waging War to bring about Death, leading all to Rebirth. If the galaxy must burn to bring that about, so be it. Kyrel and he both wanted that, the fact that their goals to free all from the weakness of the Force aligned was simply another perk of working together.

Snorting across their link, he opted not to say anything further to her. He could no longer stand in her way, but he was confident that Ingrid wouldn't succeed in defeating Kyrel either. Leaving his lover and ally to fight one another, Zachariel's gaze settled on Eina. His gaze settled on this naïve little girl, who's power rivaled the greatest out there, and yet still didn't understand the world around her. Shaking his head at her, he sighed.
"Yet, we aren't in the Nether. This is Realspace."

Twirling his weapons as he advanced upon Eina, Zachariel sensed the change on the planet as she did. He felt someone tear the veil anew, calling upon the Avatars to bring forth their armies once more. That fact brought about a grin upon Zachariel's features, a twisted, snarling grin of bloodlust. He felt the change, sensed the eyes of the Avatars here, and knew the wish of tens of thousands had been answered. Expanding his senses further, the warlord muttered beneath his breath in prayer.
"Let War guide my blades. Let Death befall my enemies. And let Rebirth bring the future."

Eyes glued to Eina, he felt the gaze of the Avatars settle onto him as well. A fraction of their power and attention was spared to him. As this was gifted upon him, Zachariel's eyes glowed a dark red, their crimson gaze glaring at Eina as she argued with the Avatars, denying them, and denying Mongrel his peace. Growling, he twirled his weapons anew as she spoke to him.
"Yes." He hissed in response. Voice low and echoing across their distance. "The Avatars have given them Rebirth."

Drinking deeply of the fear and distress on the planet below, Zachariel's crimson gaze flared as he watched Eina. Breathing deeply of the fear and despair yet flowing through the souls closest to him, the warlord amplified that with all the darkest fears of those present. Leaning his head back as he advanced, Zachariel let out a soul rending howl.

His final cry uttered, Zachariel leapt forward, weapons striking out towards Eina. The gaze of the Avatars was upon them and Zachariel's own bloodlust was amplified. And as he struck, he roared to Eina, words echoing that of the Avatars and amplified by their own desire to know.
"YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE HIS SOUL IS, LITTLE INGRID, AND YOU WILL PAY!"

KjnmtTy.png

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Devour Panatha
Allies: Vorm Vorm Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
Enemies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

The Wrath of the Maw had taken some delight in sending his own Hunger into his victims. It was a new technique he dubbed “The Devourer’s Kiss.” Greeting the foes that dared tried to enter him with his own infection. Most beings couldn’t stand it, and only few knew where to direct it. Kyrel all the same basked in the suffering as they tried to carry this weight upon them that was unbearable even to Kyrel. When he sent it out to the red woman he found that he was unlocking her true nature. Bringing out the monster that had sat so peacefully in its cage.

He looked down on her standing almost triumphantly, as he held the forked tip spear that glowed brightly in his hands. When the monster had her at the center of the ritual wrapped in the crimson tendrils of the runes he thought she was contained. She spoke, and he scoffed at her words. “You are too dangerous to my plans to be held. First you, then Panatha after that the galaxy. I will unleash my wrath on you all.” He spoke with such venomous intent, his gaze was unwavering as he bore into her soul. He formed a scowl, as if angered by the cocky attitude.

“War, Death, Rebirth.” He said the Maw’s mantra in a religious fervor as he was ready to impale her with the forked tipped spear. However, before he could drive the tips into her flesh she formed a cocky smirk, and just as quickly as it began the tendrils were drained and all Kyrel could do was watch. He stepped back as quickly as he could while she stood confidently. He raised himself into a defensive posture, as if he was stunned by her resilience.

He gave her a deep scowl through his mask. “You’re overconfidence is your undoing!” He said with a harsh growl. Following his words the Wrath wasted no time, as he quickly moved with an overarching swing from his reach towards her head. Attempting to quickly strike with the tips of the spears, and while she dealt with that he followed up by attempting to close the gap with planting his fist in her chest in hopes of sending her flying across the command bridge.

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | SPIREWATCH FOREST
ETERNAL EMPIRE | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
ALLIES: TE | EE | AC
ENEMIES: MAW | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
ENGAGING: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

Once again the Hellions were hired by the Eternal Empire. Jas had to wonder whether or not the Director ever got around to meeting the Empress. With how many times they had deployed alongside the Eternal Empire, he wouldn’t be surprised if the two were going out for the occasional “business lunch”. The pot on that thought was rising steadily, and as much as Jas wanted to chew his men out and shoot the whole rumour down, he couldn’t deny that a sixty thousand credit bet was royally tempting.

He hoped that they weren’t. He was about the only one in the entire army group that was going against all the rest.

Pvhxkve.gif

Rain started to pour down as the mercenary force moved through the dense forest. Tanks droned along with assault speeders following in close proximity, flanking the advance on all sides as they moved away from the basecamp. Star Destroyers and Corvettes were fighting overhead against the enemies of their employers, though there was most certainly a personal score to settle after Mustafar.

:: Recon team’s run into resistance up ahead. Maw’s swarming over there. They pulled back and called in artillery. ::

:: Copy that. Let that Galidraani know who’s here for him. ::

A couple chuckles sounded off over the comms as Jas sat on top of the lead tank, carefully watching the surroundings. Trees collapsed under the might of the heavy vehicles as they drove over them, paving the way for the rest of the company. Until they could find where the enemy exactly was, they were reduced to waiting and anxiously checking their surroundings. Rockets howled overhead, earning a number of cheers from the men on the ground as they watched them fly overhead. They knew the Maw knew that sound well.

7rz78gZ.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

ChVAW7n.png

~ Talk to her, ~ Keilara urged. ~ She needs something to hold onto. ~

Kallan nodded, his chest tight. He knew that his wife was trying to keep up his spirits, to show an optimistic face, but the truth was that they were running out of time and options. All they could do now was try to keep a bad situation from getting any worse. They were going to lose the twins; there was nothing they could do to avoid that, no way that even clever Mercy could save them - she hovered at the edge of death, wracked by this painful childbirth, and this secret prison would have been almost inescapable even if she'd been at her full strength. Abi and her brother, the other Asher, were going to be taken.

But if Mercy survived, there was a chance - just a chance - to get them back.

Shifting his awareness away from the mind palace he shared with Keilara, Kallan focused his full attention on the physical world. His perception was filtered through the haze of Mercy's pain, so her surroundings were blurry and unfocused. But that didn't matter. The only thing he had to focus on was her. She called out for her husband, for the elder Asher, long gone now. But he didn't have to point that out. In some ways he was Asher, and Asher was him, two parts of a mind and soul split down the middle by the Maw. In her agony, Mercy might not even know the difference. He certainly didn't plan to tell her.

He would just try to be the person she needed right now.

~ I'm here, ~ he told her, squeezing her hand with ghostly fingers. ~ I'm with you. ~ Kallan wracked his brain, trying to think of something to say, something that would keep her focused. He needed her mind to stay active, her neurons to keep firing, or she was going to slip away into the cold release of death. That might be what she wanted, but he had to deny it to her for a little longer. If they all died here, the Taskmaster would dominate the twins' destiny, and he could not allow that. ~ Do you remember when you first reached out to me? ~ he asked, trying to filter Asher's memories through his own consciousness.

~ You pressed your lips to the cold transparisteel of my cybernetic face. ~

~ I couldn't feel them, but they changed
everything anyway.~

---------------------------------------
Finally shaking off Mercy's empathic attack, Tu'teggacha managed to get back to his feet. His captive hadn't made it far, fortunately. She'd barely staggered out the door before collapsing. She lay in the hallway just beyond the cell, convulsing, whispering to a man long dead. What had been her plan, exactly? She had escaped him once before, it was true, but he had taken precautions this time. There was no way out of his secret prison, this twisting maze of reinforced durasteel corridors, patrolled by loyal fanatics and Ebruchized monstrosities alike. He could have contained her even at full strength. He was sure of it.

Well, her usefulness was almost at an end, so he would never find out anyway.

But as the Taskmaster sidled over to where Mercy had fallen, a curious feeling took hold of him. He realized that he was angry at Mercy, angry that she had attacked him in her last moments, angry that she had continued over and over to defy him. Death was too good for her. He needed to make good on his threat, make sure that she could not escape into death's embrace. He was the Breaker of Minds, and no one escaped him! His facial tendrils writhed in agitation as the thought took hold. Yes, he needed her to survive... so that he could unleash upon her torments like no mortal had ever suffered before.

It never occurred to him that his thoughts were being manipulated.

The medical droids arrived just behind him, preparing their instruments for the procedure. The birth had grown.. complicated. A c-section was the only way to ensure that the children survived. "Commencing extraction," the lead surgical droid droned, leaning down with its scalpel-arm at the ready. It was perfectly content to perform the procedure right there on the floor; after all, it had been programmed to prioritize the survival of the twins, not the mother. But Tu'teggacha waved it away. "Alter your directives," he commanded. "Get her back up on the table first, and sterilize the area again."

"I've changed my mind. I want the mother alive, too."

TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Defeat Alor Harert
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Teroch Shield, Beskad, Blaster Rifle
Allies: Eternal Empire, Enclave, Etc.
Enemies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert ; Dar'manda; Sith

Hut'uun. If that was all she had said to him she would have struck a nerve. In Mando'a the translation was 'coward' and very few would have ever accused Garrus of being that. The Warrior had prepared to charge at her and unleash a heavy onslaught of attacks but before he could she spoke again, in another language which brought about dark magic.

In a moment the battle turned, the Blood Wolves howled and died leaving the Mandalorians that yet lived in a momentary state of shock. They lived and their enemy did not but many of them could not altogether comprehend what had just happened nor would they fathom that an enemy was the cause. As for Garrus when he saw her in his visor again, her shoulder cracking loudly into place he was ready to attack again and then he was struck.

Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert had said that word again, Hut'uun and then before he could react Garrus was struck. The Telekinetic Blast was powerful, it would strike his Shield and hurl him back against a wall where he felt his bones rattle in his Beskar'gam. The Warrior slumped momentarily then regained himself the throb of such a violent impact still lingering while a single word cracked from beneath his Buy'ce...

"Hut'unn."

...he said, breathing as he did so. The Teroch Shield was still in one piece, the beskar overlay would protect it from the worst of the blasts damage even if that same force transmit through the shield and had thrown Garrus backwards. As he came back to his feet though his breathing turned to laughter, genuine laughter....

"It appears we are cut from the same cloth, Alor Harert. Only the unskilled use the Dark Arts to aid them, especially this early in a challenge."

...it was his turn to taunt her then before he rushed her...

"Or is that just your weapon of choice?'

...meaning that unlike a true Mandalorian who followed the Resol'nare she didn't trust in her own swordarm. Warriors used many different tools, there were many different styles. Beskad. Dual Beskad. Beskad and Shield. Beviin. Shortblades. A list that went on but nowhere were the Dark Arts on it.

Turning his left side forward as he came at her Garrus would have swung the right back, lifting his swordarm in the process so that it cocked to his aft. Leading with his Shield he would drill it forward, towards Dodhorn in an attempt to slam into her with it and try to press her back into a wall harshly. The Beskad dipped forward from its overhead position then, angling low so that it could pass over the uppermost rim of Garrus shield and come down in a maneuver many swordmasters referred to as a 'Scorpion' whereupon it stabbed at the clavicle of the woman, seeking a chink in her armor so that it could sink deeply into her.

VQ1ZUZx.png

"Only The Strong are able to Stand Alone."
Objective: I Stand Alone
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | White Beskar Armor | White Sith Death Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | x2 FWG-5 Flechette Smart Pistol | Boomer | X4 Daggers | Pack of Death sticks | Lots Explosives | Holopad
Special Tags: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Shani | Trinity Harris Trinity Harris | Niki Priddy Niki Priddy | The Battalion The Battalion | Asudai Rapux Asudai Rapux | Bella | Mykel Fellheart Mykel Fellheart | Onrai Onrai
Engaging: Open

x24 CR90 (Gutted to to hold 1000 passengers each)
x24 Gravity Bombs (one on each CR90)
x400 Droids (Non combat droids) as Crew and staff on the CR90's

GM1OQzU.png

Tik tok, tik tok, goes the clock the storm she felt seemed to be taking it's sweet old time. Down below people were shuffled from medical tents into what ever ship was next on the list. Capable men and women were taking up arms against the rallying Mawites surrounding the fields. Yet for Tegan it was to damn slow she wanted big explosions and screws for mercy. Under her breath she muttered to herself "Do something….already." This Planet would probably be eaten by Entropy itself before The Eternal Empire pull the trigger and blew it all to hell.

GM1OQzU.png

"No, My mom and sister are in that ship over there."

The boy pointed to a cr90 not far away as he looked up at Mig Gred Mig Gred his eyes went wide seeing a Mandalorian. Perhaps they would know but most were warriors from what the stories said. Some the books the kid remember described them as evil though that was more do to their past then there current state as a people. He wasn't sure what to say to the man he began to say something then stopped himself. He wasn't sure where to start now that he thought about a strange engine part might just get him laughed at.

"Do you know engines, or do you know anyone who knows engines, sir? The boy finally spit out after a few moments of awkward silence. Though a confused looked crossed his face as he tried to think of a way to explain what he saw but he decided to remain vague so not to just get laughed at. "I think there might be something wrong with engines on that ship, but it's crewed by Droids and they won't respond to my questions." That was probably the best way he could put. Then he jumped a bit startled as he heard gun fire off in the distance.

"Um…what was that? Uh I will just show you follow me." The Boy took off for the Cr90 hardly looking behind him to see if the Mandalorian was following him. He ran to the ship and darted for the engine room and stopped just starting at the Gravity Bomb Warhead tied into the engines and sensor arrays. It was a master class in explosive integration but a chaotic spell of wires going this way and that. All the droids that crewed the shipped noticeable avoided the engine room almost like their programming made the whole room invisible to them.

The Boy stared at it then looked over his shoulder to see if the Mandalorian had followed behind him. "It's not a hyper drive what is it?"

GM1OQzU.png

Tegan's Holopad began beeping a sensor detected life forms in one of the Cr90's. Tegan looked at it and smiled under her mask. Then another alarm went off telling her, her program had hacked into EE comms on the ground anyway it would take longer to get into secure or channels. With that though she began to move down the little hill she was on towards the Maw Forces on the ground. As she walked her way slowly towards the Maw lines that had formed around the Evacuation camp Maw comms opened up.

"A Squad off EE soldiers in coming from the south with Refugees." Tegan couldn't spot them out of view for her, but she chuckled a bit to herself. "The More the merrier."

GM1OQzU.png

Mawites South
Engaging: The Battalion The Battalion

The group was about to engage a few rabble Epicanthix that had been rallied to draw up arms by some rambunctious Mandalorians among the Evac personal. But before they could move on movement was noted at their rear. A three Deathgangers broke away to go investigate. The rest of the forces continued forward the Tarar Warband opened fire with there Lightening Cannons and blasters. As the rabble picked up what ever manner of stick or weapon, they could get their hands on. Though alone with out the aid of Mandalorians and EE soldiers this small group would be no match for the Maw. They would easily take the south and slaughter everyone they could that they did choose to take as slaves or just meat for the future.

The Three Death Gangers broke away and came baring down on the squad of Droids disguised as EE personal. They didn't hesitate to put their feet to the pedal of their speeder bikes and pull there blaster rifles free opening fire on the squad and the civilians they led. They wore not looking to take and slaves or prisoners from this particular group.

GM1OQzU.png

Mawites North
Engaging: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud
Heathan Priests (Summoning and putting up defenses)
Heathen War Shamans (Summoning)
Kitiakira Warband
Tetonic Crusader Hover Tank (Incoming)

The War Commander looked one more time up at the hill and let out a heavy sigh as he saw the one in white moving towards them. As his men began there charge forward the front lines held men holding Vibro blades and axes they went charging in wildly. There lines were slightly staggered so the line behind them armed with Blaster rifles and Lightning Cannons could fire into the front lines of the enemy lines. Then came the rear lines armed with Grenade launchers and Mortars firing deep into the Evacuees area. Firing chemical and Radiation grenades to cause as much carnage and devastation as possible.

The Commander noted that the enemy was bringing out their heavy droids. The droids were cutting easily through the front lines. The Commander looking frantically back over his shoulder at the bad omen walking this way. Then over his other shoulder towards where the Heathan priest and War Shamans were hidden. "Hurry the hell up he said under his breath." Though not very loud he didn't want them hearing him and cursing him. He needed something heavy in his arsenal like those battle droids. Once more he found himself look at back at the bad omen that was Darth Sokar he had to wonder if they could bring anything to this fight.

As he looked back at her just behind her several Hover Tanks approached coming up over the same small hill Sokar had been standing on. He turned around and looked at the evacuation laughing. He screamed out as he picked up his massive great sword. "We got Tanks incoming boys! Show them no Mercy Slaughter them all!" He howled right after and encourage more fervor in his frenzied troops. Refugees were starting to see why the Maw was so feared. The Epicanthix a warrior people hadn't seen or heard of anything like this since the days when the Mandalorians were actual conquerors. They were pure brutality and today it seemed the Omen might actually be on their side.

GM1OQzU.png

Tegan Stopped at she felt the Tanks behind her looking back as they came up over the hill behind her and moved past her. Her whitecoat flapping in the breeze they created. Seeing those tanks, she had to wonder if the Tetans that made them would show their face or if they were still licking there wounds for the loss of Empress Teta. Though it was clear the Tetan's weren't the ones operating the tanks it was one of the many raider groups in the Maw. The Tanks were devastating but the ones operating it weren't experienced with the Tech so that could offset things, or it could just cause massive amounts of Chaos. Perhaps this might get exciting faster than she had originally thought.

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development

Dr. Trinity Harris DXenbo DAnthro
Overseer for the Comittee for Scientific Development

VQ1ZUZx.png

Objective: Heal the planet and or save its people
Tags: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Mig Gred Mig Gred Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Shani Niki Priddy Niki Priddy The Battalion The Battalion

Weapon: HH38 Geysa Hybrid Pistol
Vibrokukri
Riding: Phantom
Accompanied by: Plushee Companion Droid
Wearing:
Hersir Imperial Uniform
Guardema Bio-suit
OPBC-01e
Ship: Carrack Class Science Vessel ENS Mihaly - docked aboard Shield of Sacrifice
  • 1 military support and 2 storage mission pods

ENS Shield of Sacrifice

2 × Adrian Class Star Healer
ENS Beauty of Truth
ENS Guiding Hand

4 x Eternal Class Star Destroyers
ENS Scorched Suns
ENS Valkyrie
ENS Barbaric Hand
ENS Imperial Justice

6 x Ashkelon Class Escort Frigates

Several squadrons of
Bjarga Class Medical Corvettes and
Læknar-class Medical dropships arriving independently.

Untitled47-20220415181345.png

Trinity watched her holo update as the voidstone aerosol spread across the target area. Black? Why had MEIPOC picked black to track it, it spread like a sinister cloud and looked decidedly evil on the large screen. She privately rolled her eyes and grinned at herself for the silly little consideration. Maybe it was appropriate, there would be suffering down there, made potentially even worse for any force sensitives, being around the voidstone and deploying it gave her an unpleasant feeling inside her.

As she watched her monitor and monitored the dispersal pattern, she heard a familiar voice come through to her commander, Imperator Sarilia Ellwin Imperator Sarilia Ellwin announcing her arrival in the Archduke and her intention to aid Imperial forces. She remembered the woman from their recent conference around Belsavis and with a gesture had the comm transferred to her.

"Miss Ellwin, this is Overseer Harris, welcome to Panatha" As the incoming ship was recognised, the moment the ship crossed her fleet's defense space the MIEPOC AI would automatically update and send advisor's regards flight path and CAP deployment to most efficiently manage their defensive strategy.

"Any assitance at any stage is welcome, our forces on the ground are ferrying victims into space, all non-classified data is at your disposal, so if your own scientific team can lend a fresh perspective on the problems I would be happy to hear." A scientist should always be willing to let others weigh in with their ideas.

Trinity was glad to see the Imperator here, putting actions in front of her claims, but it would also give her the opportunity to see that the Empire would take great lengths to protect its citizens.

Harris turned back towards the holoscreen just in time to see alerts appearing, the aerosol had settled on a 1300 square kilometre area and drops in the intensity of the force rifts had been detected. Examinations would be done by her ground teams on the effects , if any, being felt by the sufferers of the madness.

"Bring up a graph of rift intensity over time, please" asked the Overseer and her screen changed. 6 percent drop in the first block of ten minutes, 7 percent in the second ten minutes, then dropping to only five and four percent the next two blocks. It was early stages of this test, but for the drops to begin levelling out so quickly, it was highly likely to be another failed test.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop and kill Kyrel.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Closed
dRUm20K.png
[ Incense and Iron ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Ingrid avoids Kyrel's attack.
  • She expands her powers and offers a duel between monsters.
Ingrid #1
Zach #1
Kyrel #1
Ingrid #2
Zach #2
Kyrel #2
Ingrid #3
Zach #3
Kyrel #3
Ingrid #4
Kyrel #4
Ingrid #5
Kyrel #5

"Oh, danger is my middle name!" she purred.

Some might have thought the woman arrogant for that. Maybe it was, but it is certain that Ingrid was very aware of her own abilities and was very determined in every situation. She had been taught this since she was a small child, it was instilled in the red-haired woman that she should not hesitate in any situation. She was intelligent, she was able to think on several threads at the same time, i.e. she could consider several things at the same time. So she was always able to make decisions quickly. And her abilities made her deadly and dangerous.

It was not for nothing that many people considered her the best and deadliest assassin in the Unknown Regions. This was what she really loved. Not to rule, not to control a state and an army or a fleet. Intelligence, espionage, shadow games and assassination. These were the woman's real areas of expertise. She always thought she was a better agent and assassin than a ruler. Whether this is true or not, the future and history will decide.

She continued to stand his gaze, her eyes did not soften for a moment. Psychological warfare, acting. And of course, lots and lots of practice and a long life. And Kyrel wasn't the first leader and powerful figure she meets eye to eye with and maintains eye contact. She did this with Tavlar, or even with Rurik Fel, when she was much weaker than now.

"War, Death, Rebirth… do you know that my daughter regularly fights and defies them? She steals the souls you send to them." she mocked him.

True, it was a well-known fact that her former Valkyrja, now Avatar of Ashla, regularly fought them in the Netherworld.

As Kyrel jabbed at her with his spear and then tried to hit her, she didn't move for the first moment, just lunged forward towards Kyrel and the spear. The red-haired woman concentrated briefly, and when the spear or the man would have hit her, both of them would have slid over her, and then the woman over the man. There was grey smoke and a shadow in the woman's former place. Once she was over and behind him, Ingrid returned to her physical form. She won't be able to do this trick many times, the woman was only half an immaterial being, not completely, if she used her original form and not her old one after the shapeshifting.

Ingrid let her powers complete and cover the bridge, she was still no Darksider, just Neutral in the Force. The shadows were cast everywhere, the darkness thickened, partially suppressing the runes that were shining in red here, as it began to drain their power and energy. She wanted to do everything she could to stop or slow down the ritual until her men killed every cultist on the ship. If Kyrel looked at her, the shadow tendrils extended from the woman towards everything in the Force, in reality, everything around her seemed dark, black, foggy. She melted into the darkness, the shadows, and the shadows lived on the bridge. The shadows were part of her.

"Did you want this duel to be fought by monsters? So be it!" she told him.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual and prevent Zach to reach Kyrel and Ingrid.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Closed
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She speaks to Zach and not tells him where Mongrel's soul is.
Eina #1
Zach #1
Eina #2
Zach #2
Eina #3
Zach #3
Eina #4
Zach #4

"But here, too, I help those who need it and ask for help." she smiled tiredly.

She didn't understand that he probably said what he said as a mock. Meanwhile, while the man asked the Avatars for a blessing and prepared for battle, Eina tried to overcome the grip of her nemeses. Fortunately, she was still quite far from the rift and it was difficult for her opponents to reach that far. Like Eina, the Dark Three's power is probably greater in the Nether. She couldn't know exactly, since she never fought them here, only over there.

The girl was watching him the whole time, even if she didn't react to his words or actions. Eina was ready to dodge the attacks, and Avatar concentrated a bit as she continued to cut the connection, then spoke.

"He is where he wanted to be. In a safe place where he could heal from what the Maw had done to him. In a place where he can wait for his wife to join him. The one he fought for in the last long years, the one for who he stayed alive for. I won't let the Maw hurt him again because he wanted a peaceful life with the woman he loves and their future children who will be born soon. My protection and children were my gift to him." she told him.

And then Zach attacked, this was the moment she was able to shake off the hold of the Avatars' grasp around her. The man's roar was good enough for her. Eina danced away from the attack, then assumed that the man would continue to attack and not stop, so she continued to defend herself. For now, she didn't attack back, she only defended herself with her spear and movements.

"The Dark Three are angry, but I didn't take him from them, I just gave him shelter. I sensed it on Tython when someone ripped him out of the ritual. Darth Solipsis should have consumed his soul. But someone broke the runes. A mortal, non-Force User girl, his wife. The only person who cared about him, or with his well-being. I saw his soul, I saw the souls of all marauders. And I also saw those who had just arrived. Would you have given him the same fate? To tear and torture his soul even more?" she asked.

Tears shining in golden light streamed down her face as she spoke. It didn't matter how strong a fighter she was, her empathy for souls was immense.

"Why do you want to know where he is? Was he your friend or do you want to torture him further? Why do you want to know where he is? Was he your friend or do you want to torture him further?" she asked him.

She didn't expect to be able to convince a man of anything, and she didn't hope for goodwill. Not after what she had experienced with him before.

And the only reason why she hasn't attacked back yet, for the time being, she wanted to make sure that there were only two of them left and that no one from outside interfered in the fight. She doesn't trust the Dark Three.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Dodhorn Harert, Hellwolf of Mandalore
Alor of the Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Former Mandalore of Ruthless
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Defend the ritual, kill the interlopers.
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Writing With: Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Vorm Vorm | Open
Enemies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Army of the Night ]
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She changes her weapons to martial arts and dark arts.
  • She attacks Garrus.
Dodhorn #1
Garrus #1
Dodhorn #2
Garrus #2
Dodhorn #3
Garrus #3
Dodhorn #4
Garrus #4
Dodhorn #5
Garrus #5

A few moments after his attack, it became clear that she would not have such an easy task, as the shield was protected against the Force, so it could not be blown apart from the inside with telekinetic powers. However, the woman chose a rather unique and specific solution. She just shrugged at the insult. She didn't care at all, it wasn't enough for her to be offended or to feel anything. She didn't think it particularly likely that he could say anything that would be offensive. The Hellwolf knew their Mandalorians hated the Sith at this time.

<"Is that all you can do? Repeat what I said?"> she taunted him.

Last but not least, this was not the first time someone had tried to insult her with those words. She chuckled at the words.

<"If I were a coward, I would have broken your neck with the attack and used the life force of your men, not my own assets."> she told him.

She thought for a moment. She knew exactly that it was just an insult from him, but a cruel smile appeared on her lips under the helmet. Even her teeth flashed for a moment. She was a sangnir, a vampire, but her canines were no visible, those weren't longer. Although this was not visible because of the helmet. However, the thinking was serious, not just out of incomprehension or mockery. And at the end of it all, she simply put the two beskads back into the sheaths on her back.

<"So be it then!”> she said solemnly, with mockery in her voice.

She let him approach her, just smiling under her helmet. She lowered her hands to her side, her nails lengthened and grew into long, six-to-seven centimetres claws. She let the shield hit her and then pushed her against the wall. She just chuckled. The armour pretty much protected her from serious bruises and injuries, but she still got one or two minor bruises. The armour also protected her from the inside, but not completely. Then she saw the attack; yes, it was the most logical thing one could do at this moment.

And cleverly, he didn't attack the head, but the chest, which is harder to dodge. The woman waited for the last moment and then teleported away. She arrives right behind him. She tried to turn as fast as possible to face his back and not have her back to him, if she succeeded, she would try to push him with all her strength so that he would hit the wall or kick him in the back to get the same result.

KjnmtTy.png

bmj3B1h.png

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy tries to cling to Kallan's voice and thinks it's Asher.
  • Keilara brings the twins into the mindpalace's safety.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #3
Tut #3
Mercy #4
Tut #4
Mercy #5
Tut #5

~ Mercy ~
I was cold, another womb-contraction, and another wave of pain that I felt. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I no longer had the voice or strength to do this. I wanted the children to live, nothing else. But also wanted them to be free, to be who they were in that life, not slaves to the Maw. The thought drifted away, I was back in the ambulance, so I guess I wasn't sure about that either. But I felt the grip of Asher's hand. I blindly tried to catch him so that I could squeeze his hand even more, to feel the warmth of his hand.

To feel, he is with me now...

His voice, as always, exuded calmness and security. When I first reached out to him? I asked a similar question before we arrived on Tython, but then I asked about our first meeting. I felt waves of memories crashing over me…

"I was so mad…" I whispered, or I just wanted to, I don't know.

It changed everything, yes. I couldn't speak, but I hoped he could sense my thoughts about it. I spent weeks working on the ship ahead of time to learn everything by the time the Maw got there. As always, I was his loyal agent. I wanted to be the best, indispensable to him. Purely for prestige. But there was Ignatius Rausgeber Ignatius Rausgeber who came with him…he took my greatest work, my achievement, which made Asher disappointed. But still, he gave me the greatest gift… he gave me Asher.

Then... then none of us felt anything but anger, hatred, pain. We wanted to cause pain to the Galaxy, to kill others. Nothing else mattered. Iggy blew up the ship, which made me angry, very angry. I tried to recall the situation, more than anything. I remember that he appeared with his head almost cut off, so I called for a doctor... an engineer. Then to relieve the tension...

… And then the event happened that bound us forever…

"Call an engineer!" I told my people when we were already on the ship, I almost called a doctor. It would have been ironic, I turned to the man as I took off my helmet. "I know you don't care how many body parts or mechanical parts you lose, but try to stay in one piece, Warlord! We need you!"

"I need you…" I whispered, or I just wanted to…

I stepped closer to him, and if he didn't step in and let me do, I pressed a quick kiss to the transparent armour area at his head.

"If you still had a body, warlord, this would have been a normal kiss!"

~ You had no face… not in that body… just a transparent vessel, jar for your brain. ~ I thought, as I tried to recall that body of his. ~ After that you got the last one, which you took care of for years, before that you got a new body after every fight, but that… you used that until Tython. I've always wanted to think that it was because of me that you took better care of yourself than you did before. To stay with me… ~

In reality, the pain and memories caused tears to stream down my face as I felt someone or something lift me off the ground…

"To stay with me…" I tried to whisper again.

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
I don't know how successful and skilled the twins were, but I felt that they were both very tired after what they had done and fell asleep in no time. My heart sank in fear when Kallan finally paid full attention to reality and left his mind palace. I worried about him and what would happen if Tu'teggacha sensed his presence. I was hoping that the arrival of the twins would capture his attention a lot more than trying to probe Mercy's mind. The twins…

Since Mercy was not fully conscious, I was partially able to reach out and reach outside the walls of the mind palace and carefully grabbed the twins. I pulled them back into the safe place. Now I could see them too. Kallan wasn't exaggerating, they were beautiful. And I was proud of them. I laid them both on the couch in the living room, since they didn't have a separate room yet. I covered them both and gave them a kiss on the forehead.

It was strange to see them like this, as teenagers, before they were even born, but nothing was normal with us from the beginning. Who did we owe them to? I wanted to know and say thanks to them. For the most wonderful gift we could have received.

All I could do now was wait, wait to see if we would survive this day. And the twins too, their survival was more important than ours. They were the future…

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom