Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Omega Squad heavy transport vehicle "Ronto" - Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
full
full
PMV-L-EOS-RWS-Trial-020.jpg
jg24uD.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS

• Dorsal Turret The modular ability of the turret allows for different mission parameters from increased sensors, to grenade launchers to heavy repeaters. The effects make this a capable vehicle.
  • Raging Bull Try and stop this puppy without blowing it up. Just try, the powerful motor, the strong frame, the Ronto is one mean (censored), it will push you out of the way, hard.
WEAKNESSES

• Steers like a brick. The vehicle is tough and can take most grenade blasts, even some shaped charges along the sides, but what it has in defensive plating, it loses in handling..
  • Exposed dorsal gun port. While the roof of the Ronto allows for a gunman, that spot is exposed for a well-placed missile shot or at least sniper.
DESCRIPTION
Something relatively powerful, the Ronto is meant to be as modular and mission-ready as Omega Squad and Special Forces as a whole. A "little brother" of the Juggernaut, the vehicle is deceptively light for its size and capabilities and while it will not win any speed records, it is a mobile weapon fitting the name of the animal that bears its namesake. The weapon's capabilities allow for different options in combat insertion and extraction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aien Mueller

A
Sorry, never got the notification for this for some reason and only saw this by chance.

In regards to the fixes.
1 - Fixed, (Should have been Kuat Vehicles anyway)
2 - Fixed, if it isn't (as it is the faction page), I can list the weapons that can change in and out, the list will be LONG, lol)
3 - Removed, (Shouldn't have been in there anyway as I thought it was something else and forgot to do so when I realized otherwise)

Aien Mueller

*]Armaments: Very High ([Turret capable of interchanging Silver Jedi Concord Heavy and Support Weapons,
First, that link does not work due to it being in a faction page. Second, that actually does not work. I thought it was merely some common weaponry but you are saying it is multiple. if so, you need to link in each weapon that you wish to be used on here, not a list.

Let me know when you do this.

Aien Mueller

A
I didn't figure that would work.

Hopefully my edit did (if you need me to cut the list just let me know of course)

Aien Mueller

A
I knew that but left it in because my understanding of the rules was that if they are on the faction equipment list then they are available to us. I went ahead and deleted it anyway. Sorry about any confusion, mine or otherwise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom