Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Omega Squad - "Defender" Heavy assault rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Next-Generation-Squad-Weapon-Science-and-Technology-prototype-1800.jpg

• Intent: To create a powerful but easily mobile “heavy gun” for Omega Squad.
  • Image Source: Military.com
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Blaster
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition CapacityVery Large
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: High
  • Damage Output: Very High, (Extreme in prone position)
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Detachable scopes, flash suppressors, hand grips, and laser sites, are best for CQC.
  • The attached Bi-pod, like the RI-17 allows for better prone position firing.
  • 2 different rate of fire settings - Three shot burst and Auto
STRENGTHS
  • "BERTHA" WHO?: The weapon packs almost the punch of a minigun, unless from the prone position in which case the secure position counters the natural recoil, but the defender is a lot more mobile and a lot easier to set up and use.
  • BI-POD: The simple design, when in the prone position heavily reduces the weapon's recoil by proxy increasing damage output.
WEAKNESSES
  • BLIND MAN'S GUN: Designed more for "sweeping" than targeted fire, don't expect to hit your target on the first shot unless you are firing from the shoulder and then the recoil will make you pay for it. The weapon's balance just will not allow for it to be accurate unless in a prone position.
  • A (CENSORED) TO LOAD: You would think that the designers of a weapon meant to provide better mobility than a mini-gun would be easier to load. It's not. It's still a pain in the "you know what".
  • PRONE SUCKS: Prone requires cover be it a nice hiding place, or others and their weapons. If you get caught alone in the prone position? You're screwed.
DESCRIPTION
Tired of having his team's hands proverbially tied, Aien began using every authorization he could give, use every advantage that his position, and can muster, and every connection he could call in to begin untying them. The Ronto, the armor, The FIST, this is in a long line. This is a designed Rifle/weapon that packs the punch of a minigun but is better suited for Close Quarter Combat and better mobility.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aien Mueller

Hello! I'll be your judge today! Here I only found one minor problem, I don’t know if it was intentional or planned that way.
  • The submission is a little underpowered. With the High damage output rating the value is -2, with Very High is -1.

If you want to correct it, you can do it, if not, it can stay in such way. If you edited or keep this, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom