Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ar5NJtm.png

Objective: Tie down Maw forces
Tags: OPEN FOR MAW AND EE/GA

Anti-Maw: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Torrun Vell Torrun Vell
Maw: Nyaeli Nyaeli Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Ronar Ronar

An hour ago...

Lord Asudai Rapux tapped his foot impatiently, listening to the sound of blasted, cracked soil crumple underneath his armoured feet. He was restless, a type of behaviour unbecoming of a lord of the Epicanthix. But he had been forced out of battle for weeks now, after the unthinkable betrayal of some of his own men. He was angry at them, and angry at himself and his retainers for not realising sooner. He had been caught lacking and incompetent at a crucial moment, and had been unable to take part in the next operation.

Here on the hills fringing the outpost Asudai could look into the distance, beyond the malefic scar on Panatha's surface, towards the ocean. The twisted ruins of Canthar, once crown jewel of the kingdom. He hated knowing the Mawites were crawling around it, and had been refused from conducting an amphibious strike against it. In fact, the Eternals were more than lacking in faith in his abilities after the raid in Canthar. Injured, he had been 'advised' to sit out the subsequent efforts against the Mawite ritual for 'observation'. No doubt the Eternals had been working to weed out any more traitors in his ranks. Not that his presence there would have turned the tide, but Asudai would have appreciated being allowed to assist in stopping the corruption of his homeworld.

"M'lord, our transports can get underway soon."

Asudai looked up to the speaker, Captain Chizar. A loyal and reliable retainer, even a friend. She had helped run his family's trade ships for a while, and knew how to handle herself and her fleet in a crisis. A good choice. She'd been briefing him on the evacuation plans.

"Yes, thank you for the report. Go now with grace and good fortune."

"Sir, if you don't-"

"Let's not invite disfortune, shall we? We have our duties to tend to."

Duty. That damned and holy word. The Captain wanted to say something, her cybernetic eye-lens whirring, but she ultimately simply nodded and left.

At least he was here now, to do what he could. The past few weeks since those events had seen Asudai and his soldiers assist the Eternals' and their allies efforts to contain the Maw, to draw their attention and keep it here. Asudai could not care less about the intentions of the large armies, even if he was concerned about rumours of some sort of superweapon; his focus was on shedding as much Sith blood as possible, to tie down their war machines so fewer could be used to intercept the evacuation sites. While Captain Chizar and her crew led the few spaceworthy transports to evacuate his subjects off-world, Asudai refused to leave before his subjects did. The Iron Maquis would be the last of Xanha to leave Panatha. He had nothing else.

"M'lord, our outriders are ready to begin combat operations."

Asudai nodded, turning to face the exits of the base. His men were assembling outside the outpost, a platoon of surplus "Tuco" Personal Walkers, clothed in camouflage and modified to operate in the ruined forests. The rest of his soldiers rode in transports, forming out just outside the outpost. They would move out soon.

The thought of the Maw conquering and occupying Panatha angered him. The world had suffered so much in the past decades, a calamity heralding a more difficult time every time. No more, he would repel the Maw from Panatha or die trying. It was his duty.

"Warriors of Xanha!" he called as he climbed atop his command vehicle. The men and women of his small warband, a pitiful few dozen looked up and waited expectantly. Grim determination writ into the dirt on their faces, the anger in their eyes. They too would gladly sell their lives for Panatha, with or without the command of the many royals that had abandoned them.

"You all know what to expect, and what is expected of every one of you. Our great civilisation lays threatened again, a long string of tribulations wrought by the enemies of our people. They worms of the Maw have defiled our cities," he gestured to the ruins of Canthar in the distance. "They have taken our home-" out to the coast, beyond which lay the smouldering ruins of the Archipelago Asudai called home. "-but the legacy of our people, and our people can never be taken, only lost. Every effort you give, every moment you buy is another that will allow more of our people to survive, to continue another day, and to carry the torch of our civilisation. The monsters beyond that rift- they are know nothing of the ties that bind, of the courage of our people. Show them why they will fall, today."

Wordlessly, the warriors of his command saluted him. There was little else to say after weeks of battle, even today, when the actions of the Maw would decide the fate of the world. Silently, Asudai signalled for the driver to move off, and the convoy headed deep into the forest.

NOW

Asudai roared as he smashed into the Mawite, the momentum of his strike knocking the warrior of his feet and impaling him on a broken tree stump. All around him the battle raged: his walkers stormed forward, laser cannons felling trees flanking the Maw position, tossing ambushers off their forest canopy perches to their doom below. On the ground, the IFVs gave armoured support while his warriors charged into the thick of the Maw defenses. A hastily erected barricade was all that stood between them and the shield generator that guarded the prize: Mawite rocket artillery that had been roaming this side of the rift for weeks; dozens of them infiltrating past the porous line of contact along the rift, then deploying deep on the allied side of the forest, firing, and repositioning in under a minute, hit-and-run strikes that prevented the outpost from moving into offensive operations for too long or from taking in orbital resupply with their shields down.

Asudai dodged a burst of blaster fire and returned the favour with his own hand cannon, downing two Mawites where they stood. Now was a chance: the Mawites frequently reconvened their artillery with supply vehicles on the allied side of the forest to maintain operational tempo, but were almost impossible to detect due to the almost purposely chaotic movement patterns. Until yesterday, when a Mawite scout had been captured and the information wrung out of him.

"FOCUS FIRE!" The nearest walker stepped onto and past fleeing Mawites, crashing through the layer of deflector shields deployed around the artillery. Asudai caught up to it as it fired, destroying first one ammo transport, then a rocket tank, then another transport, before secondaries from the explosions lit up the entire conglomeration of artillery. The blast was so strong as to almost knock the walker off its feet. The Mawites only seemed to become more agitated by the explosions, rallying to push Asudai and his warriors back.

"HOLD FAST!" Asudai dashed across the battlefield, ordering his warriors to form a defensive spread to absorb the charging Mawites. While he fully intended to win this battle himself, he was sure the explosion, whose smoke now breached the forest canopy into the open sky to be seen for miles around, would draw both friend and for alike...

TAGS: OPEN

VQ1ZUZx.png

Objective: Evacuate civilians
Tags:
On surface: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud // OPEN
In Orbit: Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Mig Gred Mig Gred Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Mykel Fellheart Mykel Fellheart Shani Shani Niki Priddy Niki Priddy
Unconfirmed
: Asanté Tsilor Asanté Tsilor

So now, he and his men were dug in around the primary evacuation port. Technically part of the allied outpost, they were still separated and autonomous. This was both a boon and a curse, for it left them to their own devices, but also left much of the chaos in their hands. However, thanks to their close ties to the Panathans, things would go far more smoothly than with the rest of the defenders. Not to mention, many were more focused on fighting the Maw.

All around the starport refugees milled about, not quite yet in a panic, but anxious to gain quick passage on the transports. Port personnel were able to keep the queues relatively ordered, but it was only a matter of time, Captain Chizar knew. She was on her way back from meeting with Lord Rapux, and she ran the numbers again. Captain Chizar's Insolence and the other ships of Lord Rapux's fleet were filling quickly, the Xanha refugees already having been berthed for days. Chizar checked her calculation again, and was reasonably sure that capacity matched demand overall, but unfortunately the inefficiencies of a warzone evacuation would hamper efforts.

He would continue the ride down, being joined by evac freighters, Med-1, and what piloted fighters they had right now. The Phoenix had been emptied, and even more space for people to stay quickly made in her massive hangers. While the craft flew down, Mig and the Netherhounds would be dropped of at the EE's Evac site to meet up with an old friend... and he guessed technically his father-in-law.

"Captain, Mandos are landing with freighters."

Chizar had been given access to track the landing positions of the in and outflow of ships, de facto becoming assistant transport control on this sector of the starport, but she decided not to interfere with the actual controllers. Still, she wished to check on something first before returning to the ships.

"XO, hold down the bridge for a while loner. I want to check on something."

Past the crowds and the mountains of discarded equipment, Chizar found her way to the Mandalorian garrison commander, waiting at his defences. He had some ties to Panatha, she vaguely remembered. An outsider come to a new home, only to leave it again. She knew the feeling.

"Master Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud ? I am Captain Chizar, and captain the ships berthed near your men," she pointed.

"I was wondering if you could update me on the security situation as of now."

Last edited:
Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Engagement: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She tries to save her life with Kalidan Fried Ewok's menu.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2

As he shook his head that he didn't want to let me go, I nervously took a step back. Then one more, but at this moment I heard the sound of the metal doors slamming shut and with my next step, my jetpack and the rocket in it made the metallic sound as it hit the closed door. Confused and a little scared, I looked back, but the door behind me was indeed closed, and judging by the sounds, the other doors were also closed. My heart was pounding in my throat… with fear.

"If I knew that you were so hungry, I would have brought an extra-large menu from KFE. Ewok meat must be tastier than me…" I told him, it took all my strength to keep my voice from shaking with fear. "I'm skinny, chewy, and I don't even have anything on me that can be eaten…"

I wanted to scream in fear, but that wouldn't have been very elegant, and it wouldn't have suited a Mandalorian. I tried to step further back, but I was already completely leaned against the wall and the metal door. I even stood on my tiptoes so that I could stick to the wall even better. Every millimetre counted, which meant I could be further away from him. But he was just getting closer. My legs felt weak, I was afraid they wouldn't hold me. And this feeling grew stronger as Orr got closer and closer.

No, it wasn't a damn romantic scene where the main character faints at the sight of the man she loves and the knight in shining armour will catch her. It was pure fear, terror. I was only able to knock him out with a mean move during our previous duel, after which I had the opportunity to escape, to fly away. But here I had no chance to run away, only a corridor and this room, where we were now, nothing else. Even the roof was not high, so it was impossible to fly.

Feth!

"No, I don't think I'm ready to pick up where we left off last time. But I agree with how very considerate I am, because I actually have a much better idea. Which is way more fun than me trying to run away from you and you trying to catch me." I tried to save what could be saved, that is my life.

I calmed down for a moment when he stopped and spread his arms. My joy faded for a moment when I realised he was just playing with me. He was just playing with the food. He knows exactly that I don't have a weapon that is good enough to pierce his beskar's armour, while I was wearing a much lighter armour, which had much more vulnerable points.

"How about I invite you to a Kalidan Fried Ewok restaurant and buy you a Happy Meal Menu? They even add a toy to the menu… if you behave well, you might even get a Big Fried Ewok Box. Do you accept the offer? Pretty please?" I would have looked at him with innocent puppy eyes, but he couldn't see that because of my helmet. Feth!

I shook my head. I think I still found the wall very friendly and I feel safer here than going closer to him. No, that huge spear and axe at the same time, aka his weapon was definitely not likeable and confidence-inspiring. So, I was good here, where I was.

"I stand by the claim that it's my idea that will be the fun one, not yours! Ewok meat, a toy!" I told him.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

7rz78gZ.png

Objective: Serve Darth Maliden Darth Maliden 's wishes
TAGS: Open

The young apprentice was unsure about this assignment.

Yes, the Master had given unusual tasks: collecting artifacts, mapping out certain secret places, but it was almost too easy. There was zero chance that Maliden sent his new apprentice to home to Panatha, to a warzone, just to collect trinkets. Not that he minded. better not to question good fortune. Naidim was anxious to keep up with updates on his homeworld; a front-row seat provided that. And he was nothing if not proficient in ferreting these trinkets out by now. Perhaps Maliden wanted to keep things simple first.

No, Naidim was unsure because his ship was falling out of the sky.

He desperately worked the controls, the rickety transport literally falling to pieces as it burnt through the atmosphere. Caught by a stray anti-orbit missile; what luck! He had no idea where it came from, or who fired it, or why the orbital defences were working only now. Either way, he needed a way out of the situation, now.

The alarms had stopped blaring, because the electronics were totally melted through from the intense heat of orbital re-entry. Naidim focussed: he examined the canopy glass. Even his brief time with Maliden before this had strengthened his control of the Force by orders of magnitude: he could feel the scratches on the canopy glass with his supernal senses. Superficial scratches.

He hit the control again, opening his mind to the Force, and then holding it firm, directing it like a seeing-stone. His fingers flew over the controls; an attitude vernier adjusted, a power coil re-routed, a change in deflector angles. The ship stopped tumbling, but something gave out and the engines stopped beating, and he could see out the cockpit again. He had survived re-entry, the fiery re-entry burn-up avoided. Now he was only falling through air. He could just make out the continents below. Naidim could recognise them, but that was of little help since he could no longer steer the craft.

Naidim was just about to wonder if he the ship could survive the crash when a sickening groan of metal pierced his ears. He shot a look back and saw the rear half of the ship shear off. Guess not.

His mind cleared and he moved again, letting the Force guide him. He found himself exiting his seat, then grabbing it by the side to position himself as the ship lurched downward. Another hand reached for his bag, hooked to the side of the cockpit and miraculously still in one piece. His feet moved to the canopy, and he knew then what he had to do.

The ship lurched again and he launched himself up through the giant hole in the ship. His ears were saved the groaning and screeching of metal replaced with the rush of air as exited into open air, then fell. His limbs reacted, spreading eagle to catch the air and slow his acceleration. He found himself falling at an angle, heading towards open ocean. Even he knew he could not survive direct impact.

Anger and fear gripped him. Did he really survive the miraculous reentry of his ship just to turn into wet paste? His mind raced, and in desperation his calm was broken and he flailied about again, causing himself to tumble. Fear gripped him, but in the recesses of his mind he could feel something in his memory, in his gut, as it were. He pulled and tugged on it, feeding on its power. A memory he never had.

His arms reached out towards the earth and the Force Pushed outward. He felt his acceleration slow, then speed back up again. Again. Again!

He Pushed again and again, pouring his fear and panic. The sensation in his mind, the Force, now no longer a calm beacon but a fount of power. Again and again he Pushed, slowing and speeding up to be slowed again, as if the air lifted him up like some toy only to let him fall again. It would be a comical sight from outside,he knew. He could feel himself slow as he descended, but he was too fast still. He roared in pain and Pushed, the water so close now it broke and the surface ripped apart by the Force Push. Fatigue took him and his mind calmed again. Not to accept death, but some sort of strange serenity. The Force enveloped him again, calming this time as he fell into the broken water surface safely, but kept sinking, deeper and deeper. Yet the Force, now calmed, sustained him, the air in his lungs holding. He moved his leaden limbs pushing himself up now, through the water and to the surface-

Naidim gasped as he broke through, the humid, familiar air of home filling his lungs. He seemed to break out of his trance, unsure as to what happened. Adrenaline spurred him on as he looked around, floating on the surface, struggling to keep his bag from sinking him. Spotting the coast, he began to swim.

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren
TUVgVOt.png

OBJECTIVE: TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
TAGS:
Maw: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
Coalition: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Directly engaging: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

This was one way to start a battle.

Kybo held tight on the railing as the Crimson Empress smashed into the Devourer, the impact throwing equipment and crew about the internals of the ship. He righted himself and immediately began giving orders to his marines on the ship, heading to seal off one of the breached entrances. He had wished to assist Kyrel by his side, but the needs of battle dictated it was not to be so.

Alarms, battle stations. The next few minutes were a blur as the pirate cut through Eternal boarders, his men fighting with him as they cleared the decks, but more poured through, including some very interesting intruders.

Once Rath took his steps into one of many decks, he was already met with a force that was a mixture of men and sith beasts. However, as he was drawn by this conflux of Force energy, with a thunderous clap of kinetic energy the defenders were suddenly swept off their feet as each briefly spun around and slammed against each other and the corridor walls. It wouldn’t be enough to kill any of them, but it certainly dazed them long enough for Rath to utter words that flooded the corridor with a dark aura. The sort that sought to devour all things, but it wasn’t coming from Rath per say.

”Rise and Devour” <Sith>

Suddenly the corridor was filled with fire and smoke before a deafening roar echoed throughout the halls. A large torrent of flame erupted around Rath’s dark form before it gained the shape of a terentatek followed by its ravenous hunger for the Force. It glowered at Rath with it’s fiery eyes as cracks of obsidian and liquid fire formed along the body. Rath simply pointed down the hallway before he spoke again. Exerting his control over the raging spirit in the process as he had done so.

”Follow and guard me.” <Sith>

After he spoke the commands, the fiery terentatek made short work devouring both man and beasts as it cleared the path for Rath to venture forth. Occasionally he would pull out a lightsaber with a black blade from his belt to both assist the fiery spirit and to quickly dispatch anyone that attempted to resist his path. In short, his path was one of blood, fire, ash, and primal hunger with no shortage of rage. All the while Rath’s presence in the Force was kept hidden, but anything else he didn’t bother to hide. He was coming after the source of this built up dark energy with the intent to put an end to it.
Kybo could hear the screams of some of the Mawites from one of the corridors, but he need not have to, as he could a dark and truly foreboding presence: a true devourer was on-board. A terentatek.

"Hold this junction and prepare explosives! All of 'em!" He ordered. The motley collection of Mawites that had followed Kybo's pirates drew up to battle positions, taking firing spots and setting up repeater blasters behind cover.

Sure enough, ahead of them the terentatek smashed through a wall, roaring. It sighted Kybo and his men and charged down the corridor. The men held firm and fired rockets, grenades and a hail of blaster fire. Kybo knew full well his master of the Force would only make him more enticing to the beast. The explosives confined down the tunnel, was taking a toll on the monster, but not enough to kill it. Kybo knew he needed to use more firepower. Perhaps one of the secondary small arms ammo stowage magazines.

"Move back to the next junction! Fast as ye legs can carry ye!"

Kybo drew his own guns, firing explosive rounds as the pirates retreated in the direction of the storage unit several corridors and floors away. From above, the others fired down only to be knocked from their purge by the beast's swipes. Kybo could just make out another figure following the beast, and he wondered if he was not seeing double. What kind of person would be able to follow it without fearing for their own safety?

TUVgVOt.png

Objective 3: Fight
Tags: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Closed
Links: Weapons

Making his way towards Ingrid, he noted how close he was to the outside of the ship. He was nearing a hanger it seemed, lovely. This must be close to where her ship had crashed against the Devourer. His musings were interrupted by Ingrid's response however, prompting a smirk from him. Of course she would still be concerned for his well being, how thoughtful. Still, he had his obligations to see too, so he couldn't simply let her have her way.
"Alas Ingrid, I can't simply let that happen. He and I have common cause against the Sith, and I have alliances I must keep." Chuckling through their link, Zachariel shook his head. "So, much as it may go against us, I still must stand against you now."

Of course, as he neared ever closer, her signature teleported away from him. Growling with frustration, he continued on his way, grip tight on his weapons.
"I truly hate it when you do that, my dear."

Despite knowing Ingrid was now further into the ship, he continued on towards the hanger, still sensing a familiar presence. And as he emerged into the hanger, he was greeted by an all too familiar voice and face. Eina, daughter of Ingrid, and Ashla's so called Light and Avatar. A false god, though that didn't diminish Eina's own powers. And yet, as he looked her over, he noted that she was diminished, hurt. She had fought something powerful and whatever it was had made her pay.

"Which one, Little Ingrid? There have been so many that have fed me, so many who spent their last moments screaming as they died to their betters." He held his weapons to the side, allowing Eina to see the souls that swam within them. There were countless souls within each blade, devoured by the weapons and in constant agony and fear, fueling Zachariel every moment of their pained existence. "The weak serve the strong, one way or another."

Taking in her wounds once more, Zachariel noted her pain, her weakness. It disgusted him to a degree, but it also made him admire her just a bit. Despite all that, she would still try to stand against him. She truly was a reflection of Ingrid.
"Leave now Eina, while you yet draw breath."

Zachariel didn't turn from her though, he remained where he was. His dismissal of her was clear, though he already suspected the answer. But perhaps using her real name would jar her enough that she might listen, one could hope after all. Because, despite all his claims, he had no desire to kill the daughter of his lover. Out of respect to Ingrid and because doing so would deprive him of a useful weapon against the Sith. She may also fight the Maw, but the damage she could bring against the Sith was significant, and he would hate to see that wasted.

And yet, she would no doubt still try to interfere. So he didn't try to leave, he only watched her, waiting for the inevitable. His weapons loosely held by his side and ready to move at a moment's notice, Zachariel wouldn't underestimate her. Eina truly was a Little Ingrid, for her resolve, her strength, and her desire to do what she thought was best. So be it, he knew how to fight Ingrid and he knew how to fight her, so he would if he must. But it would be painful for her, moreso than it was now."

KjnmtTy.png

VQ1ZUZx.png
Call Sign: Royal One
Dialogue Legend: <"High Nelvaanian"> │ “Galactic Basic”
Allies: EE ( Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Mig Gred Mig Gred )
Enemies: BotM ( Onrai Onrai Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall )

The Maw.

They had raided, pillaged, burned, and devastated their way across the galaxy for years and yet, this would be Bella’s first time facing them. She been warned that while they might seem no more dangerous than pirates, a deeply sinister belief compelled them towards acts of suicidal devotion in the name of their Dark Gods. Such devotion had already proven to be more than enough to make up for the primitive, scavenged nature of their technology. While on paper the Maw’s ships were grossly outclassed by the technological prowess of the Eternal Empire and her allies, Bella knew that even the best technology in the galaxy might not save her if she let her guard down against the Maw.

Nevertheless, Bella maintained a calm, icy demeanor as she listened to the briefing and reviewed her squadron’s assigned objectives. She was a veteran pilot now, a far cry from the vat-fresh rookie she had been only a few years before, when the Agents of Chaos were still a major power. Since then, her career in the Eternal Navy had been very successful, having been placed in command of her own squadron relatively quickly and she didn’t think it would be much longer before she was made a CAG.

However, in looking at her interceptor’s empty astromech socket, she wished that BB-610 BB-610 was here to fly with her.

Tearing her gaze from the empty socket only made the Togruta realize that the hangar bay of the Prominence was also unfamiliar, the void left by Dimitri Lindzinsky’s execution once more opening up her core. This wasn’t the Dancer or any vessel she was familiar with, really. Not to mention, because she was an officer, Bella had kept a professional distance from her subordinate pilots, not getting too close for fear of compromising her ability to lead.

It was getting lonely at the top.

Pushing those thoughts towards the back of her mind, Bella climbed into her interceptor and began running through the pre-flight checklist with the ease afforded by honed instincts. Before long, the engines hummed, then roared to life and as soon as the Togruta was given the signal, she pushed the control sticks forward, launching her interceptor into the void of space…

How much will you endure?

ar5NJtm.png

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan

A twisted grin formed on the Aruzan's lips when she felt the effects of her telepathic abilities resonate through the Force. The Jedi wasn't afraid yet, nor was she completely overwhelmed by the near-constant mental assault, but Nyaeli had planted the seeds for something dark to grow and corrupt the young mind she was targeting. It was part of the little game she liked to play, the first step to cripple yet another force of the Light.

Once she found a way in, there was no keeping her out.

With augmented pace, the small-framed Sith weaved through the forest, the metal hilt already drawn into her hand to handle any resistance. But if she could help it, Nyaeli was going to avoid having to draw her crimson blade completely. She wasn't a great duelist, nor were her skills with the Force particularly built around fighting someone up-close. However, if she could manage to shatter the other's mind first, a clash would no longer be all too difficult.

"Did you come here all alone, Jedi?"

The voice projected into Ara's mind was much clearer now, showing just how close Nyaeli had gotten. The Aruzan was currently moving through the ruined streets and jumped up to get a higher position in one of the buildings. But her focus never truly shifted away from Ara, whose mind she tried to enter in an attempt to draw out anything that could be turned against her. Memories, emotions, internal conflict — they could all become fuel to the mental fires she was attempting to ignite.

"No..." a sinister laugh echoed into Ara's mind. "You were cast aside."

Lichix Taroq

Enforcer, Fixer, eventually Warlord

3JKwBLUdg8WP3f8dGqyLyFkAIFjOLn4Ck8g9bSPsynI8XlZapbyc_TBlK3jySnYC4rO5UzKBzu8QWNiSoNJMoU6T4g4QevLTXr_qDHxf_InyAn1SB0ihi8ujuheIQIjh3rEsyK-Z1PgD9xdhHLrlSYM

Tags: OPEN
Equipment: Vibrowhip, Vibroblade x 2, Vibrodagger x 2, 8-gauge scatter gun

Home was very close for Lichix. She hadn’t been to Rattatak since her mother’s kin made a failed attempt at her father’s throne. Rather than face death for the treachery of others Lichix fled to Hutt Space and worked for far too many years as an enforcer to various crime organizations before finally settling in with @gula. Over the years Lichix yearned to get back home. Take what was rightfully hers. And this was the first step in that process.

Did it bother the woman that she was going to aid in the destruction of a planet to gain the backing of the Eternal Empire in her quest to rule Rattatak? Not in the least. Lichix had a warrior’s honor, but her moral compass was in doubt even without the addition of a decade and a half in the service of amoral slugs. Now all she had to do was prove her worth and loyalty to the Eternal Empire and she could begin to make her case for becoming the recognized leader of her people. Then would come the satisfaction of sticking a blade between her father’s ribs for exiling her so long ago.

“About to set down boss,” Gavid announced from the pilot’s seat of her modest ship.

“Good,” Lichix hissed with a smirk. “Time to cement my destiny.” The ship settled to the planet’s surface and Lichix was at a full run by the time she reached the gangplank and out into the jungles of the planet. She was hunting Sith, or whoever might get in the way of destroying this planet they had sullied with their presence.

Objective: Twilight of the Gods; Stop the ritual.
Equipment: Storm Breaker | Shroudsaber x2 | Empire's Shadow | Amulet of Many | Arquti-siqsa
Allies: EE
Enemies: BotM
Directly Engaging: Kybo Ren Kybo Ren

The irony of this situation was that terentatek were renowned to be Jedi Killers due to their poisonous tusks and claws. They feast on the Force Sensitives’ blood as they’re naturally attracted to the Force. That being said, legends had it that terentateks become inactive when the dark side is weak in the galaxy. However, the ship might as well be saturated in abundance of dark side energy. This Rath could not confirm as he simply could not feel the dark side in any way. The only evidence of its existence was the Force itself in Rath’s perspective.

That being said, in the mix of this influx of Force energy, there were several specks in this radar. Some were insignificant, others held some power in them. As the fiery terentatek finished devouring the last pirate in the corridor as many others had followed suit and some were barely alive. Save for the venomous toxin that threatened to take their weakened bodies. There was a presence of significant power around the corner, and from there he felt several discharges of energy as well. So much energy was being discharged that it drowned out what non-force sensitives were present.

Rath reached up to toggle his mask to activate his scanner for life forms. Between the bordering party that was being gunned down on the other side, there were roughly a few dozen others around the corner where Rath felt the energy. His skin being pricked by invisible needles as the Force was condensed on this ship. Whether everyone could feel it or not, Rath wasn’t sure. He wouldn’t be surprised if the non-force sensitives think of it as adrenaline.

As his command was followed, the terentatek moved around the corner as flame and smoke filled the corridor before another deafening roar reverberated throughout the corridor. For such a large beast, the sound waves were at the right frequency to send vibrations through the bodies. Not harmful, but everyone could feel it and it only served as extra motivation to take down the spirit as quickly as possible. A few explosions struck directly against the terentatek as it attempted to advance towards the battalion seemingly unfazed despite chunks of fire and rock splintering off from its body, but it staggered a bit when one of the explosions struck its face.

Rath followed behind the great terror as he had a cyndrical hilt of silver in his hand, but no blade was seen nor was there any humming of it’s activation. Seeing that the terentatek spirit was starting to get overwhelmed by the bombardment, even in spirit form the beast could only take so much before it loses its form. Rath decided it was time to offer it some… assistance.

There was a sudden metallic groaning amongst the pirate’s explosive launcher as he attempted to fire it upon the terentatek. Instead, the barrel of the launcher was suddenly crushed inward that prevented the explosive ordinance from getting out before it erupted in a concussive wave of fire and shrapnel that immediately consumed the wielder and damaged several others in the immediate vicinity. Following up with the sudden explosion, several explosive ammunition and ordinances were either activated or crushed as a series of explosions erupted amongst the enemy forces. Some might have been able to throw out their explosives as they might be quick to catch on in the midst of the chaos. But in the end their formation would lead to many deaths and those unfortunate to still live yet suffer significant wounds.

As Rath traced the stored faint traces of energy into their respective containers and simply caused them to prematurely detonate with great pressure. The chaos bought some time for the terentatek’s spirit to shrug off its dazed state as a short volley of blaster bolts struck against the monster’s hide. It simply roared in anger as it began running at full tilt towards the one who was not only shooting at the beast, but it also had the most attractive scent that the terentatek instinctively charged to Kybo Ren. All the while Rath maintained his pace to follow after the terentatek as it paved a clear route to where Rath needed to go. Even if chunks of the spirit’s fiery form was missing and liquid fire oozed from its “wounds”. It still obeyed both its primal instinct to consume and its command to guard its master.

This entire situation was messy, chaotic truly didn't begin to describe all that was happening. The Eternals wanted to evacuate people, their allies did as well, fellow Mandos were here for their families, and even more. And somehow, here he was directing it all. Was he even directing anything, or just keeping things together? Shaking his head, Adenn realized it didn't matter, he had to either way. If that's what it would take to secure the safety of House Fitz-Kierke, so be it.

At least others were willing to help in the evacuation. That thought was prominent in his mind as he turned to look over the various ships gathered, all of them waiting for more people and a clear path out of here. He saw a wide variety of ships, from cr-90s, to Eternal carriers, and even assault rams that were being repurposed. He also saw an old friend coming to him. Smiling as Mig greeted him, Adenn quickly embraced the man.
"Indeed tat(brother)!" Releasing Mig, he stepped back, hand still on his shoulder and smile evident in his voice. "We really need to stop meeting like this, it's always one war or another. Care to grab some drinks once this is all over?"

Releasing Mig, Adenn nodded as his gaze swept the landed ships once more.
"Aye, the only ships out there I trust are that of our vode. To a lesser extent those of the Panathans and somewhat the Eternals, I believe they want to help though I'm curious as to why. If you wish to examine them, I'm sure that'd give some peace of mind to everyone."

Turning to look over the defenses, he noted the heavy weapons and the rare vehicle the had. There wasn't much, and most likely they'd have to be abandoned, but they would be needed.
"At least we still hold this place, we just need to hold long enough to escape in whatever corridor our allies can secure."

It was around then that he received notification that one such ally was trying to contact them, clearly searching for answers in all the chaos. Niki's comms officer had managed to create a line of communication to an officer on Adenn's end, thought it was choppy and filled with static. It took a few minutes to stabilize the line, but then the officers had clear comms to one another and the Mando spoke.
"This is Maki, of Clan Mortui. We are the primary defenders of the space port. To who am I speaking?"

For now, Adenn would allow Maki to do their work, he would only step in once required. Another notification told him that Mawites were preparing to attack. Just one more problem on top of a long list of them. Then another individual came to take his attention, one Captain Chizar.
"Alor Kyramud, of Clan Mortui. Welcome news Captain, we need as many ships as possible to save all these people."

Before he could answer, a roar could be heard and filth came towards them. Scowling beneath his helm, Adenn turned towards the outside and watched as his vode opened fire on the horde.
"Look for yourself."

The defensive lines erupted in a hail storm of slugs and blaster bolts, striking out towards the dozens upon hundreds of mawite slaves and marauders streaming towards them. For now, their vehicles held fire, waiting for proper targets for them, or for them to near their lines further. Regular Mandos, Beskad Warriors, and various Panathans let loose upon them instead. For now, the lines held steady, with no Mawites yet reaching them. But this wouldn't last, that much was evident to Adenn's eyes, perhaps the Captain could see it as well.

"We can hold for some time yet. My clan, we are specialized in siege warfare, so this is our battle ground. However, we need more heavy weapons than the portable rocket launchers on my mens backs." Adenn turned to address his fellow leaders. "If anyone has heavy weapons, we'll need them once these Mawites come running with bigger toys. If your ships have weapons, coordinate with my comms officers, we'll direct their fire to maximum effect."

Behind him, war raged. Before him, the refugees were beginning to panic. Those with children were holding them tight, protecting them, while others were panicking or stuck between fleeing or fighting. They were Epicanthix after all, a warrior culture, but they also knew they were possibly the last Panathans present. So they were stuck between saving their people or fighting for them. Adenn gave them another option. Stepping past and to the edge of the platform, Adenn called out to them, voice amplified above the sounds of war.

"People of Panatha! The Brotherhood is upon us, seeking to eradicate all that you are, all that you have ever been! We will defend you, but I give you this chance to defend yourselves as well. Those with children or the elderly, remain by your ships. Once a corridor has opened, you will escape! For the rest, those with nothing to lose or everything to protect, I give you the chance to defend Panatha this day."

Motioning over to various Mandalorian sergeants and officers, evidenced by their kamas and pauldrons, Adenn continued.
"Those who would defend the others, who would join us as you have before. Report to my vode, they will give you weapons to fight with, positions to hold. Unleash upon this horde the hell they so rightly deserve! For Panatha, for out aliit!"

Panic began to calm, given order by a voice of authority. People streamed towards ships, entering where they could or waiting where they couldn't. Others yet joined the Mando'ade, eager to fight, or having already lost everything thus far. They were given weapons, places, and joined the fight for all they were worth. Adenn himself turned then, looking back towards the battlefield. Already this horde was tapering out, with only a few having reached melee. Those had been crushed swiftly by the Mando'ade. But even then, some had fallen, those less armored or just unlucky enough. Lines shifted and weapons readied, and Adenn began to bark orders anew. This would be a tough fight, but they would hold for as long as possible.

adenn_fin.png

2nd post
rReEsNI.png

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

uDsGHO9.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Saul Vandron Saul Vandron Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS III: A FOREST AFLAME - PART 2
5oOzXbs.png
FOB: Tuatha, Mt. Suntower,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

zzybcjD.png

*Sinn'Searann.... What exactly am I expecting to face out here? Who, even?
"Ancestors...."
'Start from the beginning, show me what you saw.... Take a moment if ya need it.'

Speaking as calmly and as flat-toned as possible, much like Lord Aron was, with both doing so for the sake of the others, Guard-Major Scott lit a cigarette and took a few draws before replying,'Well, its tough to recount exactly what we saw, so that might just be the ticket.', pausing with a sigh of disbelief before smoking another few drags that prompted Gowrie to spark up again for himself. Lord Byron was surely gobsmacked, especially if the most eloquent officer in the commandery clique was at a loss for words on the issue, but still snapped out enough to continue,'Now, before I begin, just know I'm beginning to think the screamers are a result of the Rift and of those screams of agony we heard before the rift opened in the first place - but we'll get to that.', seeing the light, but humouring scepticism with ease but choosing to disregard it in the attempt to get his point across.

'That was the screams of one man, and without any sound or sign of aggressor or torturous elements to be detected near these screams, but anyway.... Excuse my digression, but we were halfway towards Fort Cedar when we heard a sizeable amount of agonizing voices in comparison, and we were quite close when we heard them, but we lost our chance to find them easily when they just stopped all of a sudden.'

Devilry....
Absolute - fething - devilry.

Lord Aron certainly wasn't wrong either, and especially not in hearing what Lord Byron had to say next, sensing the dark, wicked nature of the encounter with ease as Guard-Captain Scott revealed,'But we eventually managed to find the source of the noise, and by the sheer mass of red, humanoid blood we found across the mossy ground. Messy, truly.... But littered hither and yon were frayed coats of roughly seven servicemen in Free-State officer's attire, though judging by the screams, this realistically only accounts for a fraction of the screamers we heard in the lead up to our findings.', bringing about another short moment of horrified wordlessness between them. Smoking in silence once more, but solely on the implications of screaming Goidels on the horizon, almost as if they were being handed with a cursed take on a battle from Galidraan III's Clan Wars era, the Kellas and the Reaver-Lord couldn't help but turn pale at the prospect of facing off against such a foe in the jungle.

'So you're sayin' all the screamers are Galidraani? That's quite unsettling to say the least.... Our people have faced off against denizens of spiritual nature before, this you an' I both know from experience - but this? Seems tailor-fitted to fit fears only we would understand, or least, seems like we've seen enough Eternity to warrant facing Hell like this.... Almost as if this was our sinful due from the start.'

<"Reed to Wildcat One! It would appear the 501st are on the scene, poking wiiiide arrowhead westward, eager as ever. What's the play here?">
Troubling news if they didn't roll out with Vandron's best and brightest, as there were many social, political and even existential ramifications that went with hanging back beyond the reach of their comrades, but the Kellas would be glad of their arrival all the same. The Free-State's Goidels had fought alongside the 501st when Imperator Irveric led them in combat, when Emperor Rurik led them also, and in working the same battlefronts twice with Lord Saul at the legion's helm; Major Reed's report of the vanguard's presence was a great boost to Lord Aron's confidence in the mission, and though the matter with the screamers still lingered at the forefront of his mind, the Kellas still couldn't help but appreciate Vandron's presence on Mt. Suntower all the same.

'Sorry, Byron. Just- hold that thought, I want to get this matter done an' dusted afore we get our attack underway.'

<"Gowrie to Wildcat Two! Fair play, but can ye be more specific? In case ye haven't noticed, that Rift's presented us with quite a wide battlefront here - so how close are we talkin' here?">
For the all the Free-State, Eternal-Imperial and Ashlan contingents' sakes, the Tuath-born Chieftain was hoping they were at least near the northernmost outpost-sectors at the time, near enough perhaps to send small advance party to guide them the rest of the way. Getting the gut-giddiness of an inkling as a result of the hope yielded from the insertion of,"On the scene.", Lord Aron couldn't help but think the first phase of the northern breakthrough would succeed, and after further consideration on the increasingly heavy oblique-order loading on the flank, Gowrie couldn't help but outright believe it to be possible by then.

<"Reed to Wildcat One! We're talkin',"Set to work their way through at the northern flank", close. An' they're proper poised here from what I can see, Milord. But if they make their moves early, I'll let you know as soon as the first shift off their line occurs.">

<"Scrap that, I'm going out t'meet Vandron in person. About time I got it out the way, but in the meantime - do ready everyone to roll out within the hour. Time is of the absolute essence here.... Hesitation means death, but we know this already. Wildcat One out!">

'You're coming with me, Byron. We can talk more about those screamers on the way.'

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy realise Kallan may reveals his presence and she wants to save him.
  • The same complication starts what happened in the alternative life.
  • Keilara still feel helpless and tries to support Kallan.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2

~ Keilara ~
I knew he was afraid and that I was asking a lot of him. I was afraid too, very afraid. This was not a situation that was made up for us. We were the normal, civil side. I also remembered military training and sabotage actions, through Ziare. But, as Keilara, I haven't done anything similar yet. But I thought that on some level we were them and they were us, so we could do what they did, we should be able to.

~ I'm scared too, but I trust you. You are much stronger than you think. You were able to come back from the edge of nothing, be yourself again, and become even more here. Don't forget that you are now a telepath because of Mercy. You weren’t this before. I'm not asking you to fight. Just run and listen to your instincts. And I'm here too, supporting you, helping you! ~ I promised. ~ I will never leave you, I will always stay with you. ~

Despite my fear, I smiled reassuringly at him. However, when I said that I didn't want to hand the child over to Taskmaster, he reacted the same way as I did. Fatherly feelings? Or I don't know how men feel. Maybe due to the body made him start to feel maternal instincts too? Or does this bond also develop in men before the child is born? I nodded; I knew I needed help, but I didn't know how to do it from here. It was easier for him.

~ Please take care of yourself, make sure Tu'teggacha doesn't feel your presence. I love you Kallan and I don't want to lose you! ~ I told him.

I would not have survived if I had lost my only support. I didn't want the fate Mercy had. And I wanted my husband to live, he wanted to live too. I watched in silence as he went to the upper layers of the mind, as he left the mind palace that provided security. I couldn't go out, not while Mercy was conscious or awake. My time came when she was asleep. At least as long as she keeps fighting me.

I was worried about Kallan, but I knew I could reach him anytime and he wasn't far away. From there I could only do one thing, I tried to share my strength with him, to encourage him so that he feels that I always support him, that I am here and that he can use my strength if necessary, as we complemented each other perfectly.

qIjVYqE.png

~ Mercy ~
I was tired; I'm tired of just surviving. That didn't make sense. I still wanted the Maw to burn, and I wanted to kill everyone responsible for Asher's death, but I was tired. I was alone and no one could understand what I was going through. The only person who would have understood was dead. And I just tortured myself with thoughts, as I tried to imagine for the thousandth time if the situation would have been different. That he would have stopped the duel if he realised earlier that I thought the same as he did.

I knew now, I knew from the moment the Force-less dyad was formed, that he wouldn't want to live without me. He would have died on Dromund Kaas if the Eternal Empire elite team killed me then. We didn't even love each other then, we just started flirting. If he thought that, how could he expect me to have a nicer and better life? Why did you think this could happen, my love? But over there, we could be together forever. So what's the point of fighting anymore?

Even if I didn't take revenge, the guilty would die and I could begin eternal life with Asher over there. In other words, we could continue after sixty years of alternative life...

I wasn't worried about the twins, especially not after what I felt at Panatha and after. They weren't even born, but they already had a normal personality, they could talk telepathically and they were able to think. Last but not least, Kallan and Keilara know how to protect their minds. But I felt that they would be fine on their own. And Tu'teggacha didn't even suspect it. In the other world, they both inherited our ambition and stubbornness. I had to wait for the pain to pass before I could answer.

"We'll see…" my voice trailed off.

That's when I saw Kallan as he appeared beside me. The last time he did this was on Tython when he stopped me from killing myself. However, if he's come this far, it means that Tu'teggacha can sense his presence as well. I looked at him in surprise…

"Kallan… I want Asher, not you…" I whispered hoarsely and crying as I looked at him.

It was on my face that he was taking a huge risk, that I was worried about him. Even though I didn't like Keilara, kids needed a mother and I didn't want her to go through the same thing I did when I lost Asher. He couldn't lose Kallan, and now Kallan was taking a huge risk. I wasn't important, but he was, I had to protect him. As I looked over at Taskmaster, determination flashed in my eyes. I had to try to escape now, before the next pain wave.

"I will protect you and take care of you…" I breathed to him.

How "happy" will Tu'teggacha be when someone uses his ability on him? I didn't use telepathy, but the empathy I inherited from Ziare. I tried to release all my pain on him, the mental one, it was much stronger. I want him to feel the emptiness, the woundedness, to feel what I feel. Meanwhile, I got up from the bed, tried to push him out of the way and hurried towards the door.

Whatever the outcome of my attack on the Taskmaster, another pain followed after a few steps. Too soon and this was different. I screamed and collapsed, luckily not on my belly. There was something wrong, I experienced this in my other life as well. Bloody amniotic fluid flowed onto the floor… no! This can't happen again. I wasn't well, memories of reality and alternate life were blurred. I felt like I was at home like when it first happened.

"ASHER!" I screamed with fear in my voice…

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | CANTHAR RUINS
ALLIES: GA | Open
ENEMIES: Maw | Nyaeli Nyaeli
ENGAGING: Nyaeli Nyaeli
GEAR: In bio
YaMJjjt.png

Once again she heard her voice, but this time much clearer. She was getting closer. Ara could feel her presence in the Force, drawing closed with each passing second, and each step merely worsened the clawing at her mind.

She tried her best to ignore her prodding remarks, soldiering on towards the echoes in the distance. It felt wrong. The voice in her head wasn't like anything she felt before. The only other time she had felt such a sensation was with Kyell, but his voice in her head was vastly different. It was soothing, calming and reassuring. She missed his voice.

The memories were shoved away in hopes of keeping the woman out of her head as Ara pushed on. Eventually she came to a halt andnclosed her eyes as she reached out with the Force. She had never learned Force sight properly, it was always too difficult for her and her troubled heart. But in her efforts and practice, she became a lot better at feeling the world around her. Where something was... or someone.

The woman in her mind wasn't nearly as strong as the people she was used to feeling around her. The darkness was clear, but not nearly as intense. And better yet, she now had a bearing on the woman's location.

Ara continued to try and fortify her mind against the probing as she disappeared into a ruined building, carefully moving towards where she felt the presence. If she could get close, she could level the playing field. Didn't matter if the Sith was a better fighter than her, it would at least be a more even fight than sitting with her constant insults in her mind.

A hand let go of her lightsaber and stretched out ahead of her. Both to maneuver around the unstable structures, but also to react if she managed to find the woman. All that mattered was finding her first. "Honestly, lady, if you wanna insult me, at least get your facts straight. And karkin' hell, give me some info on where I'm alone at." She grumbled to herself. She doubted that the eoman could hesr her through her mind, though she hoped that she could.

"Is a planet's name really too much to ask?" She looked down at her lightsaber, as if it somehow held the answer she was looking for.

qMmCnXs.png

TUVgVOt.png

Allies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren
Enemies: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus
Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin |
Engaging: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

• Kralmus decides to play hot potato with a live grenade

ChVAW7n_d.webp

This one babbled when she was afraid. As soon as she realized her predicament, words spilled from her like water from a broken dam.

"Very generous of you," Kralmus said, slowly advancing toward Silhana as she quite literally backed herself into a corner. The pink-armored Mando's facetious offer of fast food was briefly amusing, but it would not distract him from his vile amusements. "Here's the thing, though; I'm hungry now. True, you're a scrawny little thing. Too little meat on your bones to really sate my appetite. But we all need a little snack sometimes, now don't we? Something to tide us over until we get a proper meal." There was nowhere left for her to go; she was trapped in the prison block, and he could deal with her at his leisure. Why not enjoy her terror for a little while?

When it became clear that Silhana wasn't going to take him up on his offer of letting her have the first hit, the cannibal sighed dramatically, shaking his head. "Really? Well, fine. If you won't make this interesting, then I will." Reaching down to his weapon belt, Kralmus plucked a grenade from his hip and casually armed it. He was confident that, with nowhere to run and no room to maneuver, any fight he got into with the pink-armored Mando would be over much too quickly to be any fun... so he was going to make his own fun. He didn't really care what happened with the big planet-eating ritual, or whatever. Why not let his role in this battle be to simply amuse himself?

"Are you familiar with the game 'hot potato'?" the cannibal asked. Then, with a gentle underhand toss, he lobbed the live grenade toward Silhana - a slow and obvious arc, so that she could easily catch it. "You toss your little potato back and forth, see. And whoever's holding it when time runs out..." He mimed an explosion with his armored hands, accompanied by a little kapow sound from his mouth. "Well, that person loses the game." Disappointed that Silhana hadn't taken the free shot at him that he'd offered, the cannibal was offering her a different way to endanger him - after all, what fun was a one-sided fight? If he didn't even have to struggle to win, why bother?

"Your turn," he said, voice singsong and sickly-sweet. "Pass the potato, little coward."

VQ1ZUZx.png

Objective: Assist in evacuation, defend the Empire's interests
Location: Space above Panatha, aboard the Eternal-class Star Destroyer Eternity's Dawn
Loadout: Hersir uniform (naval officer's dress pattern), BAR-58 blaster pistol, Lucius-pattern bayonet
Tags: Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Shani Shani Trinity Harris Trinity Harris Mig Gred Mig Gred | (Let me know if I missed you)

• Flagship - Eternal-class Star Destroyer ENS Eternity’s Dawn
  • Carrier Group 1
    • Flurry-class Carrier Cruiser ENS Crimson Storm
      • Fighter Squadrons
        • I3-A Lance Fighter x 2
        • RX-4 Hornet-class Bomber x 1
        • Styx-class Assault Dropship x 8
    • Ashkelon-class Escort Frigate ENS Shield of Hope
      • Fighter Squadrons
        • I3-A Lance Fighter x2
        • RX-4 Hornet Class Star Bomber x 1
    • Ashkelon-class Escort Frigate ENS Sword of Courage
      • Fighter Squadrons
        • I3-A Lance Fighter x2
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Glory’s Advent
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Stalwart Pillar
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Eye of Vengeance
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Heart of Iron
  • Carrier Group 2
    • Flurry-class Carrier Cruiser ENS Star’s Sundering
      • Fighter Squadrons
        • I3-A Lance Fighter x 2
        • RX-4 Hornet-class Bomber x 1
        • Styx-class Assault Dropship x 8
    • Ashkelon-class Escort Frigate ENS Lance of Vengeance
      • Fighter Squadrons
        • I3-A Lance Fighter x2
    • Ashkelon-class Escort Frigate ENS Helm of Valor
      • Fighter Squadrons
        • I3-A Lance Fighter x2
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Heart’s Burning
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Silent Truth
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Hope of Glory
    • CR90 VIII Assault Corvette ENS Glorious Horizon

Mykel Fellheart didn’t know if he wanted to feel nervous, or ecstatic.

As he had many times before, the young Eternal Navy Commander sat in his quarters, in his favorite chair, watching the blue streaks of hyperspace flash by as his ships barreled towards the planet Panatha. However, there was something decidedly different about this particular time of contemplation. The chair was the same, the small Corellian Sand Panther purring beneath his gentle hand was the same, the blue of hyperspace was the same; however, that is where the familiarities ended. He was no longer aboard the Glory’s Advent, the CR90 VIII Assault Corvette that had been his first command. Now, he was aboard the Eternity’s Dawn, an Eternal-class Star Destroyer nearly twenty times as long and with enough firepower to vaporize his former command in a matter of seconds.

On the one hand, he couldn’t believe the opportunity he had been given to command one of the Eternal Navy’s finest ships. On the other hand, the sheer mental logistics of moving from command of a corvette to that of a Star Destroyer was causing even his very capable mind to make just the slightest of spins. It didn’t help that he had been given very little time to familiarize himself with the ship or its crew, with the orders to deploy coming mere moments after being given command of the vessel. He of course knew the ship’s technical specifications inside and out by heart, but even so he had to accept that book knowledge was only a small part of what made up a successful battlefield commander.

Mykel needed experience, and this deployment was sure to give him some.

With the hyperspace counter rapidly approaching reversion, Mykel stood from his chair to walk to the small tactical screen he had ensured was installed in his private quarters. Pulling up once more the images of his fleet, he observed them one last time, his brows furrowed and gaze steely. All together, his battlegroup contained approximately fifteen vessels: one Star Destroyer-class, two cruiser-class, four frigate-class, and eight corvette-class. The two cruisers were both Flurry-class carriers, though unfortunately their starfighter complements had been severely depleted to make room for extra squadrons of dropships, a necessary measure for their mission of evacuation that nevertheless made Mykel uneasy. The remaining squadrons aboard the Flurry’s and his Ashkelon-class frigates would be hard pressed to both provide escort and maintain an effective fighter screen. He would have to play this one carefully, using the guns of his Ashkelon’s to cover the gaps in his defenses.

Mykel was brought out of his reverie by a knock at his door. He looked up, gaze directed at the S.H.F.D. android, Four, that stood silently in the corner. The droid had moved with Mykel when he switched commands, at Mykel’s insistence. He usually wasn’t one for sentiment, but Four was an exception. No other droid, except the personally designed curator droids at his family’s mansion, had ever performed to his specifications.

“Open it, Four,” Mykel stated. The droid obeyed, sliding back the ebony panel to reveal Drax Desdichados, the veteran Eternal-class lieutenant that had replaced the still-green Lane Dachkin as Mykel’s second-in-command. The man saluted, which Mykel returned.

“Captain, all stations report they are ready for reversion, T-minus thirty seconds,” Drax said calmly. Mykel raised an eyebrow, turning to the hyperspace clock on the far wall, which only moments ago, it seemed, had read five minutes. Had he really gotten so lost in thought? Nodding his head, Mykel stood up from the table and grabbed the jacket of his Hersir naval uniform.

“Very well, Lieutenant,” he replied, “Let’s see what Panatha has in store for us.”

Seconds later, on the bridge, Mykel braced his slight frame against his captain’s console as the blue lines of hyperspace streaked away, revealing the burning planet of Panatha.

“All ships assume battle positions,” Mykel said calmly, his orders relayed through the bridge communications officers, “I want a two by two defensive sector formation, one frigate to each sector. The carriers will stick close and prepare to launch transports. The carrier fighter squadrons will prepare to launch with the transports, one fighter squadron for every four transport squadrons, escort formation. All remaining fighter squadrons will begin alternating cover rotations, I want one squadron from each frigate in space at all times. The Eternity’s Dawn complement will remain in reserve, but on standby.”

As the bridge officers jumped to carry out their captain’s orders, one of the internal comms officers looked up to Mykel.

“Captain, Scanner Control reports a large force in the space ahead of us!” the man declared.

“IFF?” Mykel replied simply, though his heart began to race.

“Scanners, Bridge, IFF?” the man said into his headset, before looking up to Mykel, “Scanners report an Eternal Navy signal, sir. They say it's Niki Priddy Niki Priddy 's code.” Mykel felt a wave of relief, then quickly straightened.

“Open a channel,” he ordered, “Tell them who we are and that I would like to speak to Priddy as soon as is feasible.”

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Engagement: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She still tries to save her life.
  • She is totally freaks out.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3

<"Stay where you are! You've already come too close!"> I screamed in a high pitched voice of fear and panic as Kralmus moved even closer.

Would he really be able to eat me, or is he just trying to shock and freak me out? If it's just psychological warfare and trying to get me to freeze, then you've already succeeded. I'd like to run away from here screaming. Somehow, as in Z-category holo horror movies, the dumb protagonists are used to it. Actually, in a place like this, it's not so stupid, because maybe I can call for help. And if it helps...

~ MANIAC try to open the locked doors! ~ I ordered him.

~ I can't do it, a physical connection is required! ~ he replied.

Feth!

<"I'd give you indigestion, and if you ever wanted to fry me... there would be nothing left of me. Basically you could just chew on a bone… the bone would hurt your gums, cut open your stomach… I'd cause more of a problem dead than alive."> I whined.

Unless he wanted to eat the lekku, there was no bone in it. But I'm not going to say that out loud, I'm not going to give him ideas, I'm not going to encourage him. Because I wanted to leave here alive, with all my limbs. But no, I'm not going to beg him not to kill me. I still had so much dignity. I'd rather just have a swift and clean death and to know he doesn't want to eat me afterwards…

<"Really!"> I snarled.

I think I must have had the satisfaction of spoiling his game. Although, unfortunately, he did not run out of additional ideas. Hot potatoes? No, and he didn't want to know her. Confused, tense, I watched what he was doing.

<"Do you really have a reference for everything related to food?"> I asked him. <"You are sick, a clinical case!">

I still couldn't keep quiet and had to speak because of the nervousness. Bad habit. And unfortunately, that didn't faze Mr. Orr. He activated the grenade and threw it at me. I caught it with trembling hands, I didn't risk that it would explode if it fell to the ground.

<"There's no iadrium in the grenade, is there?!"> I asked him.

If so, we'd both be dead by now. I watched his explanation with trepidation, even though I realised what the rules were, without him. My hands were shaking, but I looked up at the man in the horned helmet. I had an idea, a horrible idea, but a plan nonetheless. I spoke after his taunt.

<"How about raising the bet?"> I asked him.

I made the countdown higher, faster, and then waited a few moments. And in the end I threw it. Not softly in his direction, but firmly behind the man's back, towards the other end of the corridor. I was hoping that would distract him for a moment, if not I would still take the next step. I pushed myself away from the wall and activated my jet pack's rocket and flew towards Kralmus. I tried to grab his waist and then fly with him towards the grenade. Then towards the end of the corridor, I let go of him and pushed him away from me so that he flew further to the end of the corridor following the previous momentum, straight into the explosion...

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

TUVgVOt.png

The Unchained

Engaging:
OPEN

Allies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert , Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr , Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

Enemies: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal , Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera , Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus , Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin , Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a , Garrus Garon Garrus Garon ,

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

newmandoban.png

"Everything is in place, Mand'alor. When the time comes, we'll be ready for them."

"Excellent."

The attack on the Devourer was inevitable, it was simply a question of when. The Wrath of the Maw and his ritual presented enough of a target on their own, but it wasn't the ritual that the Unchained had his mind on. Death's Hand had managed to capture several so-called Mandalorians in their last attack, and though Khamul wished them dead, he couldn't pass on the opportunity to kill more of the pretenders. It was a unique position for the Demon Mand'alor, as he wasn't in the business of taking hostages. Nevertheless, here he was, awaiting the incoming rescue party.

There was more at play here than culling the herd, of course. The Wrath had sought to feed his insatiable appetite, and Khamul wouldn't be one to stand in his way. He cared little for whatever schemes those within the Brotherhood had conjured, because no matter what the dar'Manda thought of him... he was Mandalorian first. The machinations of his Mawite brethren served their purpose, but in the end, they were all stepping stones to something greater for the Unchained and his faithful followers.

"My Mand'alor, they are making way for the prisoners. Your orders?"

A devilish grin produced itself behind the ancient mask upon his face, his finger tapping the hilt of Mandalore's Lament as if it were guiding him to its next victim.

"Kill them all."

With those words, he stormed out of the room with great and terrible purpose, eager to find new victims to put to the sword.

newmandoban.png

VQ1ZUZx.png

"Only The Strong are able to Stand Alone."
Objective: I Stand Alone
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | White Beskar Armor | White Sith Death Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | x2 FWG-5 Flechette Smart Pistol | Boomer | X4 Daggers | Pack of Death sticks | Lots Explosives | Holopad
Special Tags: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Shani Shani | Trinity Harris Trinity Harris | Niki Priddy Niki Priddy | The Battalion The Battalion | Asudai Rapux Asudai Rapux | Bella Bella | Mykel Fellheart Mykel Fellheart | Onrai Onrai
Engaging: Open

x24 CR90 (Gutted to to hold 1000 passengers each)
x24 Gravity Bombs (one on each CR90)
x400 Droids (Non combat droids) as Crew and staff on the CR90's

GM1OQzU.png
Tegan's eyes closed for just as moment as she basked in the coming storm, her web having been cast some time ago she could feel so me much life, torment, despair, uncertainty, and need for self-preservation. That last part was the best of the emotion it led to so much chaos and destruction, people would throw their neighbors into a viper pit if it meant they could save themselves and their own. It was an emotion driven by fear and even a hearty people like the Epicanthix warriors felt fear. Her eyes then opened just moment later as her holopad beeped at her.

She slid a finger across the screen opening it one sensors on one of the Cr90's had sensed an attack beginning at one of the main evacuation points. "Right on time." She said out loud to no one, but the sensor was telling her that Maw had started a skirmish at one of the evac points near the star port. It wouldn't be long, and several points would be under attack and the Maw would be surrounding the area. Encircling it and putting pressure on all sides anyone caught in the middle would have a hell of a fight on their hands. In turn that pressure would force people into ships to escape the Planet which would set off the bombs in the cr90's. Everything was going according to plan and for the moment Tegan had no concerns that she wouldn't succeed.

She looked up just then as some fighter's broke atmosphere and went scream by overhead. War had waged on for weeks no on Panatha and it was finally coming to a head. Her eyes followed the fighters she thought she could make out Eternal Empire marking but she wasn't sure. Perhaps she should try to hack into the comms she thought for a moment. She almost decided against it but then hit a program on her holopad though it could give away her location if detected while it hacked into EE Comms, it wasn't like she was actively hiding. Not that she thought anyone would come after her a lone woman just watching one of the evacuation points from a distance.

Though she did muse for a moment and about going to join the battle lines, Maybe even help the heathen priests kick up some kind of vile storm to slow the progress of the evacuation. Tegan then moved over to another program on the holopad letting the hacking one do it's work in the background. This program had a counter on it that was counting down from five hours and it was about two and half hours in. Boredom might set in for her before the day was through as she then put here holpad at her side and looked down towards the evac point where she could make out the Maw forming lines.

GM1OQzU.png

A commander of the Maw forces was lining up his lines forming up his men or at least those that would listen. It wasn't that Maw were disorganized savages, but they had a few groups in there ranks that just wanted to do their own thing and cause as much havoc as they could. As the Commander stood there a heathen priest walked up to him. The Commander looked at him with a stern look.

"What in the hell do you want, go summon me something for this fight." He sneered but the Heathen priest didn't just turn and do as he was told. The commander sneer started to turn to anger but it left him when the Heathen priest finally spoke.

"Darth Sokar is here." The Heathen priests eyes peer off into the distance where a small white dot could just be made out. "It's them I can sense it. They aren't even trying to hide there presences." The Heathen priests continued as his eyes trailed back to the Commander. Fear was in the Commanders eyes Darth Sokar had not been seen in any major engagement since before Tython. Their appearance only went one thing. "Bad Omens." The commander muttered to himself as he stared out at the white dot. He did here a rumor she had been with some raiding party not long ago but that was just rumor. He wasn't sure who the Bad omen was for either them or the refugees they were about to slay.

"Bah, let the witch do her voodoo. No get to summon us something fun to throw at these heretics who think they can flee." The Commander turned away from the heathen priest and pulled his eye from the white dot out in the distance. "To arms men let none of them breath! WAR, DEATH, REBIRTH!" He screamed and the other howled back at them as they started their charge and opening fire.

GM1OQzU.png

A child stood in the engine room of one the cr90's not sure what he was looking at. He had come in here wanting to see the engine of one of these star ships he had read about but never been on. He knew these engines well from the books he had read but this large glowing device that had lots of cables coming out of it and tied into the made engine was not familiar to him. At first, he thought maybe an experimental hyperdrive but he had seen the hyperdrive and it's back up in a side room off the engine room. This device didn't look right to him he needed to find someone who could tell him what it was.

He walked past all those who had found themselves on the Cr90's most of them he knew so he was sure they couldn't help him. He found himself moving outside the Cr90 going past medical tents where people were getting checked past droids and physicians alike. His eyes scanning for someone who might be knowledgeable so he could ask them what it was he found.

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren
TUVgVOt.png

OBJECTIVE: TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
TAGS:
Maw: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
Coalition: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Directly engaging: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

[EXPLOSIONS]
The conflagrations that engulfed the corridors destroyed what cohesion was left of the pirates around Kybo; they fled to cover or ran out of sight of the ongoing skirmish. The terentatek looked wounded, but still it plowed on-

It simply roared in anger as it began running at full tilt towards the one who was not only shooting at the beast, but it also had the most attractive scent that the terentatek instinctively charged to Kybo Ren.
-towards Kybo. The pirate cursed as he continued to fire his guns, retreating, trying to see if he might have to flank-

and he saw a figure behind the beast, a thin figure masked and cloaked in grey. Kybo felt no Force presence emanating from the figure, though it did not take a genius to put two and two together to assume this person's presence was somehow related to the great beast's.

Kybi raised his guns and fired.

"Oi! Ye must be cruisin' to meet the Abyss bringing yer beast aboard!" Kybo dashed sideways, circling the pair in the largely open space in this section of the ship, firing as he went. Perhaps if the intruder were out of action, so to would the unholy terentatek.

Objective: Twilight of the Gods; Stop the ritual.
Equipment: Storm Breaker | Shroudsaber x2 | Empire's Shadow | Amulet of Many | Arquti-siqsa
Allies: EE
Enemies: BotM
Directly Engaging: Kybo Ren Kybo Ren

Despite the 3.2 meter monstrous beast charging at Kybo, unlike the rest of the pirates he fought on. Blasting a volley of blasterfire at the terentatek while swiftly retreating from said monster. Each blaster bolt chipped away the monster's body and its stamina. It still pressed onward but the terentatek could not overcome Kybo's movement. The beast growled in frustration as it was so hungry, so thirsty. Eventually the beast picked up one of the dead corpses and began devouring part of the body as it was being peppered by Kybo's assault.

However, Kybo's attention changed once he confirmed that Rath was indeed present, and despite that Rath's presence in the Force was hidden due to the amulets it certainly didn't take much thinking that Rath was the one who brought the terentatek here.

"Oi! Ye must be cruisin' to meet the Abyss bringing yer beast aboard!" He shouted through his masked face before he suddenly dashed sideways. The Knight circled around the pair as the terentatek engorged itself with the bodies, and even though the spirit itself didn't need to consume anything it still remembered its strong primitive desire to feed. The pirate unleashed a cascade of blasterfire upon Rath specifically and so was the black blade with a white outline sprung to life from the hilt in his hands.

It was a mixture of dance between the blaster bolts and deflecting them with his saber. Not to deflect them to Kybo himself, but rather at the bolts by intercepting their trajectories. Swift and agile, Rath seemed to be focused on defense and while it was mostly true. Rath occasionally would send a deflected bolt back at Kybo, but deflecting blasterbolts with a lightsaber was not the most accurate choice in the galaxy. So the deflected blasterfire that occasionally was sent back to Kybo would more likely miss given the man's constant movement on top of the inaccuracy. But it mattered little whether it did or not.

Kinetic energy surged through his arm and coursed along the lightsaber in the mix of the dance of evasion and parry. With a swing of his lightsaber in a wide arc similar to how Soresu creates space between them and their opponent. Only difference was that a wave of strong kinetic energy washed over a large area in Kybo's general area. The force (no pun intended) was strong as it swept everything that wasn't nailed down as it attempted to shower Kybo in the debris as well as sweep him up as well. In the mix of the debris wave coming for Kybo however, Rath was as relentless as he ever was.

The second hilt flew from his hip before it rapidly spun in a circular arc. A black blade ignited as it drew closer as the second lightsaber was to intercept Kybo's trajectory if he managed to escape or to deliver a nasty cut on the man's armor. Either way, Rath pressed on with his assault as the black disk of a lightsaber was flying towards Kybo with a curve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom