Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech OMEGA SQUAD - "Dead Silence" Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

f1c0702f7b473c4c4822737947434d5a.jpg

• Intent: To create a light but proportionately powerful carbine for Omega Squad.
  • Image Source: Pinterest
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average
  • Effective Range: Personal
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output: Average
  • Recoil: Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Detachable scope
  • Detachable laser site
  • 3 possible fire rate settings, single, 3 shot burst, full auto
STRENGTHS
  • SILENT DEATH: You won't hear the shot that kills you, the built-in suppressor eliminates an estimated 98%of the sound that would be made without it.
  • PACKS A PUNCH FOR ITS SIZE: This is not an assault rifle, it is a carbine, but it will still tear you up.
WEAKNESSES
  • NOT THE RI-17: None of the team members "hate" this weapon, but "Dead Silence" is very limited for what they do. Sure it serves its purpose and will do the job in stealth missions but open combat is not a place any of them really want to be with it.
DESCRIPTION
Tired of having his team's hands proverbially tied, Aien began using every authorization he could give, use every advantage that his position, and can muster, and every connection he could call in to begin untying them. The Ronto, the armor, The FIST, this is in a long line. This is a designed Carbince used for those times when stealth is needed more than firepower. Make no mistake, these weapons pack a punch, but the flash suppressor cuts the flash of the blaster fire down to the point where all you see and hear is the weapon reloading and the bolt leaving the barrel.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aien Mueller

Hello! I'll be your judge today! There would be some minor problem:
  • Please specify “Classification” and “Size” because you forgot them.
  • For "Effective Range", the code is broken, if you think you can fix it too.

That’s all, if you edited them, please let me know!

Aien Mueller

A
It's been my understanding that if it's for use of my team then any Silver should be able to use it. Also since I'm branching them out a little into the Rebellion than the same thing.

It's just going to be using it. Just made that move on both of them to cover my bases is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom