Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She treats her injury.
  • She taunts him back some more.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5

I was succeeding in what I wanted and we both got further away from each other. I hoped I had managed to cause him enough pain by slamming his sensitive area with my knee. After that, he didn't seem to want to continue the fight right away because he had time. I didn't know where to go from here. Perhaps, if I can punch or blast a hole through the wall, or the floor, ceiling, or escape into the ventilation passage, then I might be able to get out. But I had a feeling that the prison block was much more secure than that, so there was still no way out, either way. I didn't make the mistake of going too far from him because that would give him a chance to use any ranged weapon.

My side hurt a lot and was still bleeding. Meanwhile, I watched him take off his helmet. I think I'm going to vomit, it was my first thought when I saw what he had done to my blood. I already thought that the man was a clinical case, but this only confirmed my suspicions. I frowned.

<"I think I eat enough spinach and iron-rich vegetables to keep my blood iron levels perfect. If you want more iron or metal, try to eat my armour and not me!"> I snarled in pain.

I also had to take my helmet off to treat my injury. My face was quite the opposite of his, the paleness was the only joint feature. It was also on my face, but it came from my pale pink color. My features, most people say, are cute and girlish, youthful. I barely looked twenty, although I was more like my mid-twenties. In my greenish-blue eyes at this moment, the pain's flames burned due to my injury, and even the fear was there, dancing behind the flames of pain.

As he mentioned the offering, I felt that I blushed, that is, my pink face took on a darker shade.

<"I like bad guys, Kralmus, but you're not my type. And then I didn't even mention that I have a boyfriend who is the leader of Black Sun and also the leader of the Eternal Imperial mercenaries."> I gasped for breath from the pain. <"You won't be able to beat that, so you don't have the slightest chance. And I think you misinterpret the connection, relationship between the two of us. I'm not your food and I don't need to offer myself, if I want to ask someone to come with me to a date, I will.">

I did it with Arturo Braga Arturo Braga and it worked. Meanwhile, while I was talking and so was he, I took out one of the adhesive patches from the bag on my belt. I had to tear open the packaging with my teeth, it contained an adhesive patch, quite large, the inside of which was treated with Bacta-H. I applied this to the wound to help and speed up my healing, I leaned against the wall to make it easier to stand. The pain immediately subsided just like the bleeding.

<"You said you didn't have a lover, I was just expressing my regret in their direction, for you don't like foreplay! And maybe because in our culture it is expected to have a family…"> I say, who does not want any offspring…

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

7rz78gZ.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

ChVAW7n.png

Mercy was fading, her grip on reality slipping as the trauma of a difficult birth wracked her body. She had been close to the edge for a long time now, desperate to let go of this galaxy and be with Asher again, and now she seemed to have hit her limit. ~ Stay with me, ~ Kallan pleaded, trying to draw her attention back to the present, but it was no use. She did not seem to hear him, or even to recognize that he was there. She was lost in a memory of her husband, a time that had only ever existed in her mind - the sixty imagined years that the two of them had spent together in Asher's last seconds of life.

Her eyes were unfocused. Her words only half made sense.

She was dying, and he was powerless to stop it.

~ Dad! ~ Kallan whirled toward the source of the noise, toward the mental touch he felt at his back. What he saw was impossible. The children who stood there were not yet born; their physical bodies were still in Mercy's womb, just beginning to find their way out into the galaxy. And yet they appeared to him as teenagers, each the spitting image of Asher and Mercy combined. It could not be; their minds ought to be just as young as their bodies, still all but unformed, infants with no experience of the galaxy. They should not be able to speak. They should not look so grown up, or be so aware of what was happening.

But when had anything made sense in his life? For so long he had existed only in this mental space within the thoughts of others, a telepathic realm that did not obey the rules of reality. If Mercy could conjure up sixty years in an instant, a lifetime of happy memories to soothe a dying man, why shouldn't this be possible, too? The children were special in ways that no one could fully understand. Their conception had only been possible through the miraculous intervention of a spirit of the Light Side; they were creations far more of mysticism, of the power of souls and the Living Force, than of mere biology.

And they had a plan. Not even a day old, but they had a plan.

It was not a plan that Kallan liked... but he could see no alternative. Mercy was almost gone now. Even if he took over her body, assumed control of the form they all shared, he would be leaping into a dying vessel. She could not escape a highly-secure facility while also giving birth to two children; no one could. Without help, she would bleed out right here on the floor... and as long as the twins survived, the Taskmaster wouldn't care. That would be the end for all of them - Mercy, Keilara, and Kallan alike. They would have no way to defend the twins then. They would be gone, leaving the kids in the Taskmaster's clutches.

The girl hugged him, called him father, and he felt his heart break.

~ I love you, ~ he whispered to her, ~ and I trust you. ~

~ Only you can save us now, Abi. ~

It was too much to ask of any child, even a pair as special as these two. But Kallan was once again helpless to change his situation, just as helpless as he had been as a passenger in The Mongrel's mind. He would give Mercy all the strength he could, try to help her hold on while the twins carried out their plan, but there was nothing else he could do. ~ They're here, Keilara, ~ he whispered back to his wife. ~ They're here with me. They're beautiful, and they're strong, and they're smart. And if anyone can help us, they will, somehow. ~ Closing his eyes, he squeezed Mercy's hand with his own ghostly fingers.

He would stay with her until the end... whatever end might come.

How much will you endure?

ar5NJtm.png

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan

She could feel Ara's anger.

While delivered with partial alterations, the memories Nyaeli forced to resurface were sparking a lot of emotion within Ara. Not enough to drive her down a path of insanity, but more than enough to lay the foundation that would allow her to later torture the woman's mind much more. For this reason, Nyaeli remained relentless in her mental assault, choosing to use anything she could find to turn against Ara, who continued to fight against it.

However, even through this mental torture, Ara sent something back along the pathways of the Force.

<"There…">

Nyaeli gritted her teeth in anger when she felt the Force wrap around her moments later, but it was already too late. She was pulled off of the second floor and made a hard landing on hands and knees down in the street of ruins, the Force only softening it enough to ensure she didn't break anything. For a moment, Nyaeli just sat there, her face hidden behind the blue hair that had fallen around her face. But the moment Ara spoke up again, there was pure, insidious laughter.

"Welcome to Panatha," Nyaeli said without the use of Telepathy.

Slowly, she moved up to her feet and shifted her corrupted eyes to Ara, who had drawn her lightsaber and began to make her approach. Nyaeli's hilt slid into her hand in response, and a crimson blade ignited. However, the look of insanity and fury in Nyaeli's eyes revealed very little desire to lash out with her blade of plasma.

Eyes_edit.png

"You shouldn't have gotten lost here."

Now with her eyes able to focus on Ara's, the Attani implant she had corrupted really kicked in hard, and again, Nyaeli reached out to Ara's mind. This time not to resurface memories in her mind, but to completely tear it apart. Hoping this would be distracting enough, Nyaeli raised her right hand and allowed a surge of lightning to arc between them, intended to burn and create distance by blasting the Padawan away.

Objective: Twilight of the Gods; Stop the ritual.
Equipment: Storm Breaker | Shroudsaber x2 | Empire's Shadow | Amulet of Many | Arquti-siqsa
Allies: EE
Enemies: BotM
Directly Engaging: Kybo Ren Kybo Ren

It went roughly how Rath expected to go down. With the clever strike to the back, one would think Rath would take the point if this was just a duel. The dark warrior was relentless as he kept the pressure on the crimson warrior even as he batted away the second saber. The hilt flew outside of Rath's control for a moment, but to him it was fine.

Kybo lowered his form as the result of being struck at the knee, and with a quick dash to the side Kybo turned with his hand cannon in hand to take a few potshots at Rath's direction. Rath dodged most of them before one of the pellets struck the dark plate to his chest. Thankfully the armor prevented the pellet from puncturing skin, but he still felt the impact as he suddenly stopped in silence. Then a sigh could be heard from underneath the mask. It wasn’t just the impact of being shot, but rather it triggered a critical point. Something that the Force had shown him time and time again on numerous occasions. Each vision was different of course, but this particular moment was the center of all visions.

To Rath, it was a signal that his end was drawing near. How it ended, the Force was never certain, but it showed him many possibilities yet no definite paths. One thing was certain was that death was coming for Rath. He weighed his options as Kybo took this opportunity to seize the second shroudsaber and began going on a rant. The pirate even had the gall to throw a counter offer back towards Rath. It was then that Rath decided what needed to be done.

Suddenly without a word Rath turned his lightsaber off as the black blade deactivated. As he clipped the hilt on his belt, Rath looked straight at Kybo’s presence as he grabbed the supple leather hilt of his sword. The wolf crystal that served as the pommel flared in a bright white light that banished any form of shadows within the area. The ship groaned in contest as there was a heavy weight that fell upon the ship. Lights flickered and dimmed as they struggled to remain lit throughout the ship. Anyone perceptive enough in the Force would probably detect that there was a large stream of energy flowing through the ship and the Force itself into what one would assume is the void. The energy stored in power packs and lightsabers within Rath’s vicinity would find themselves drained unless they put up a ward to defend themselves.

“So be it… but I will not die by your hand. Not until my lord’s orders are carried out and her wishes are brought to reality,” Rath said as he drew out this beautiful sword of beskar that had sith runes along the fuller of his blade. It practically sung with the metal being free from its scabbard, and while Rath himself couldn’t be felt. His sword however, held at least a fraction of his power as he had continuously fed the sword with his force energy for months. It was the only thing that Rath had that kept himself alive for this long.

”To everyone on this frequency, there is a large bomb located on this ship and it is armed. I recommend wrapping up your objectives and getting off the Devourer as soon as possible. We have ten minutes to do this if we’re all going to survive.” Rath spoke through his communication to everyone on the ally's side. That was until the battery within his comlink died as the energy slipped past the battery pack and into himself. Rath had only felt this energized with power once before, and that power was better described as phenomenal that he banished the dark side corruption that fell on a planet. It had almost killed him before back then as well, but no there was no turning back.

He simply let the comlink drop to the floor, but as it fell mid-way. Suddenly everything in the room was swept away in darkness as the lights finally gave way to the dark. The air hissed and screeching of electricity as a blade of condensed white electricity erupted where Rath had stood. In a blur of motion, the lightning streaked in a haphazard charge as Rath felt incredibly energized with energy as he moved with greater speed and strength. Rath slashes downward at Kybo with his lightning blade. Upon contact, whether by blade, body, or even the floor itself. A thunderous crack reverberates throughout the ship as a burst of kinetic energy is released in a much stronger blast than what Rath had demonstrated before. The vessel groaned under the stress as the energy poured into Rath’s body.

Rath would immediately follow up with more powerful and swift strikes with his sword against Kybo as the force greatly empowered his physical capabilities. Additionally, the Force within the sword not only created a condensed blade of electricity, but Rath also empowered the weapon itself as to the basic function the runes had available. For every passing moment, Rath’s power grew and the energy within the ship continued to be drained. And with each strike the kinetic bursts of thunderous energy grew stronger as Rath continued his onslaught. Despite the burst of power however, Rath could already feel death growing tighter and tighter around his soul. Perhaps this would disrupt the ritual, or it might slow it down. But by stealing the supply of force energy that was flowing into the original source. Rath took that power into himself as he fought to contain his body from being ripped apart.

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Devour Panatha
Enemies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Vorm Vorm Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert

Kyrel had felt reinvigorated by the surge of dark energy coursing through his black bones. When he grasped the Empress by the throat and slammed her down into the ground he felt at peace. With the ritual continuing it seemed as if the entire bridge was bathed in red light. The Sith runes glowed, and inside of his head as he stared down the red woman it felt like the spirits of dead Sith called to him. Just as what happened on Mustafar he would use the knowledge of the Sith to destroy them, the Jedi, and everything that stood in his way. This clash between the Wrath and the Empress would determine the very path of the future.

His eyes widened as he noticed some of her own monstrous nature slowly slip. She was the same as him, neither one bound by Humanity but a different breed of being. She was like him, like Mori in a way Ingrid was part of the Age of Hunger. With the conflict all around he tried to use the feelings of the battle to fan the flames of the ritual. Fury, desperation, fear all of it used to feed the dark side. When she spoke next even with the forked tip of the Hunger staring deeply into her, he soon felt her try to assault him from within.

“Hahahahahahahaha…” Kyrel let out a sickening laugh that would chill an ordinary being to the bone. She tried to use his own hunger against him to use her power to strike back. His muscles twitched and he felt his own grasp of the spear start to shake. “You think taking over my form will help…. My maker brought me back for this very purpose. If you want a taste all you had to do was ask…” He said, and as he spoke he lowered his defenses to allow her in. His gaze staring into her own he fought back with Deadly Sight. As she seeped into his body he retaliated with sending her waves of darkness that was beyond himself.

He gritted his teeth as she tried to consume him. The Empress was strong, but she didn’t allow herself to fully give in to the way of monsters. When she tried to feed from him she was met with tortured memories, memories of pain, and death. Just as he had done with Valery Noble on Tython he sent the Empress into a feedback loop of such evil, malice, and hunger that only few could withstand let alone carry. She was quite formidable as she had stopped him from blasting her face with the draining energy of the Hungers power. “You won’t kill me, my body, or my plans. I’ll make you watch…” He said as the black infectious liquid started to slowly drip down onto her face. This fight would be more than a clash of wills and idealistic notions of good and evil, but monsters.

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren
TUVgVOt.png

OBJECTIVE: TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
TAGS:
Maw: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
Coalition: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Directly engaging: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

Anyone perceptive enough in the Force would probably detect that there was a large stream of energy flowing through the ship and the Force itself into what one would assume is the void. The energy stored in power packs and lightsabers within Rath’s vicinity would find themselves drained unless they put up a ward to defend themselves.

“So be it… but I will not die by your hand. Not until my lord’s orders are carried out and her wishes are brought to reality,” Rath said as he drew out this beautiful sword of beskar that had sith runes along the fuller of his blade. It practically sung with the metal being free from its scabbard, and while Rath himself couldn’t be felt.
This didn't look good. Kybo could feel the drain of power, of life itself. It was a hunger he had not experienced before, quite different from Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren 's new... power, but no less concerning to him. The lights flickered, the nearest power cells suddenly went cold and Kybo could even hear the systems in his armour began to drain quickly, reverting to backup power.

"Looks like you have made yer choice, ye livered hound," Kybo growled as he made to step forward. The unusual saber he had taken was strangely balanced, but Kybo activated it nonetheless, and he began to run forward towards Rath with both this and his own saber ignited.

He simply let the comlink drop to the floor, but as it fell mid-way. Suddenly everything in the room was swept away in darkness as the lights finally gave way to the dark. The air hissed and screeching of electricity as a blade of condensed white electricity erupted where Rath had stood. In a blur of motion, the lightning streaked in a haphazard charge as Rath felt incredibly energized with energy as he moved with greater speed and strength. Rath slashes downward at Kybo with his lightning blade. Upon contact, whether by blade, body, or even the floor itself. A thunderous crack reverberates throughout the ship as a burst of kinetic energy is released in a much stronger blast than what Rath had demonstrated before. The vessel groaned under the stress as the energy poured into Rath’s body.
The darkness fell on them like night, as the energy in the room was yanked off its stores into the other warrior's blade and body. Almost immediately a blinding light of crackling electricity manifested, casting a jagged light and harsh shadows on Rath's body, looking almost otherworldly. Without a word, he soared towards Kybo, quite literally with blinding speed. Kybo was almost too slow in raising both blades up to counter the downward smash.

The force of the blow was unimaginable, like holding up a tank. Kybo forced himself to absorb the blow without buckling, his already weakened armour struggling to keep up. The metallic floor beneath him buckled as he absorbed the slash, the ship groaning with pain as more power was sucked through the walls, the circuits, the power cells into Rath like tendrils of light.

Rath would immediately follow up with more powerful and swift strikes with his sword against Kybo as the force greatly empowered his physical capabilities. Additionally, the Force within the sword not only created a condensed blade of electricity, but Rath also empowered the weapon itself as to the basic function the runes had available. For every passing moment, Rath’s power grew and the energy within the ship continued to be drained. And with each strike the kinetic bursts of thunderous energy grew stronger as Rath continued his onslaught.
The bladesman was a blur now, slashing and striking and spinning, Kybo only barely keeping up with the speed of the strikes. Incredibly, each cut felt stronger than the last, and Kybo tried to parry and counter. He held back one attack with one blade and tried to stab with the other, but the captured blade shorted out from contact with the Force-imbued weapon. Kybo was forced to use the Force to propel himself backwards, giving him some space to stowed the shorted blade.

When he landed, Rath was already on him, and Kybo blocked this slash with his own lightsaber, struggling not to lose the blade from the sheer force of the blow. He attempted to twist the blade away and riposte with a thrust, but his own lightsaber was weakening from the continual power drain, and he found it almost slippery to lock his blade onto the other. He needed something that would be unaffected by the power drain.

His vibroblades.

Kybo looked down at his belt, at the curved vibroblade that he'd carried with him for decades. He gave little thought to it these days, but here it just might save him.

Kybo pushed against Rath and dodged out of the way, switching to the cortosis-weave vibroblade. Contempt had not been drawn in anger for years, but now the blade sang with anticipation, seeming to vibrate with the frequencies of the energies Rath was giving off.

Kybo went back on the offensive, wrapping himself in a cocoon of Force power, his senses sharpened and enhanced, defending against every one of Rath's attacks. His sword, unaffected by the drain, held tight against the blade of electricity wielded by his foe. The Pirate lord focussed on defense: tight, careful moves, staying on his feet to remain mobile but not too much as to be unbalanced. Surely Rath's power would wear off soon enough, he thought, even as the warrior laid several hard blows on Kybo, cracking against his helmet, slashing into his chest and leg armour and almost losing an arm. Battered and tired, Kybo fought on, refusing to fall to the other warrior just yet.

Dodhorn Harert, Hellwolf of Mandalore
Alor of the Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Former Mandalore of Ruthless
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Defend the ritual, kill the interlopers.
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Writing With: Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Vorm Vorm | Open
Enemies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Army of the Night ]
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She blocks Garrus' attack and attacks back.
Dodhorn #1
Garrus #1
Dodhorn #2
Garrus #2
Dodhorn #3
Garrus #3

The Blood Wolves continued what they had done before and tried to surround the enemy like a sheepdog, so that they could then find the weak point and hunt down their opponents one by one. Even as Vornskr they were highly intelligent, and the alchemical intervention only increased their intelligence. Of course, they could mostly rely on their numbers, that the larger mass numbers win, since they did not have much of a chance against an enemy that was in full armour and had weapons. Their Mandalorians were not simple soldiers, but elite soldiers, elite warriors.

The animal keepers and controllers knew that even if they were to win, many animals would perish, but defeat was more likely. True, the goal was not to win, but to keep the enemy up and away from the ritual and the prisons. And this goal has been perfectly fulfilled so far.

<"Well, Mand'alors weren't that common in my day, I was one of the firsts, and I've certainly held this title the longest since then. How many Mand'alor can claim to have reigned for nearly a hundred and sixty years without stopping?"> she asked with some satisfaction and a very small hint of mockery in her voice.

She thought about the name and tried to recall it. She didn't succeed, she wasn't familiar with the name Garon. Dodhorn lived much earlier than the Great Galactic War, by which time she had been asleep for more than fifteen hundred years. Thus, Clan Garon, which was considered quite ancient by now, was unfamiliar to her. And this huge time difference could be the reason why no one remembered Clan Harert. And of course, the fact that the clans did everything they could to make sure no one would ever remember this clan again. To most, they were just Dar'manda, in the old sense, not in the new.

<"Clan Garon, I'm not familiar with the name, I assume it's a new clan."> she told him. <"I hope that despite your young age, many glorious deeds can be associated with the clan.">

There was respect in her words and voice now. The woman was mostly interested in conquest, but she still stuck to Resol'nare, more or less. In fact, it was the last point she didn't stick to, which was to serve the Mand'alor's cause. And raising children for the sake of the clan. She always left that to others, she was too much of a Sith for that, especially after she killed nearly a dozen of her students because they weren't able to kill her. All of them were her own child.

Dodhorn waited for him to come closer. She still had plenty of time to think about whether to take out a lightsaber or a beskad and what to fight with. Or just fight with nothing and in animal form. The woman was able to take on the form of a huge wolf as a battle-form and fight in it. The Hellwolf of Mandalore was her name and title for a reason. In her case, this had to be taken literally. Dodhorn was very fast, not only because she was a Sith Lord, and due to the Force, she was able to reach extremely fast speed, but the sangnir abilities were added to it. However, she didn't want to reveal all of that just yet.

When the man jabbed at the woman, she could really see what purpose it served. And the woman pulled out the two beskads and stopped him with one of them, blocking the blade. The man stabbed hard, but the woman was also strong, much stronger than she looked, after all, she moved easily in the armour weighing more than forty kilograms.

<"How long are you going to hide behind your shield, old man?"> she tried to mock him.

With this, she tried to push the man away from her, backwards, with just physical force, and then swing after him. She tried to get to his side so that he could use the shield as little as possible. If she manages to get close, she tries to strike the man's shield-holder's hand with her left hand's blade to injure or cut it off; with her right hand's weapon, the woman aims at the weapon-wielding arm, at the level of the wrist or forearm. Like Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr , the woman also wanted to play with the food, in this too, she was similar to the cannibal.

KjnmtTy.png

bmj3B1h.png

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual and prevent Zach to reach Kyrel and Ingrid.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She senses what Y'sanne did on the planet.
  • She hears the Dark Three.
  • Eina tries to stop Zach with words, because she has to rule out the Avatars.
Eina #1
Zach #1
Eina #2
Zach #2
Eina #3
Zach #3

Well, Eina really wasn't the type of person to give up a fight or anything. And she couldn't give this up in particular, since that's why Ashla created her and her mother created the Valkyrja. She had to protect and protect souls and punish those who hurt them. For a few moments she didn't respond to what he told her about naivety. He wasn't the only one who had said that since she'd been in Realspace. She knew exactly that she did not really understand the customs of mortals. They were too chaotic, hectic, everything was simpler in the Netherworld.

Everything was easier there. And of course, she didn't seem naive either, when it came to souls, she was very wise and understood everything. She was silent for now, but she was always honest, so she didn't even try to deny what he said.

"I know, but only in the Realspace, not in the Netherworld." she told him.

Then Zachariel started walking towards her. Eina saw him swing the sword, heard the screams in the Force and saw the souls in the weapon. She lifted the end of her own spear from the ground and pointed the tip of the weapon at the man. However, she didn't have the opportunity to attack at this moment, because that's when she felt what was happening on the planet. The former Valkyrja felt it right when someone did something very similar to Solipsis on Tython. Someone has broken reality and used it to further tear the fabric of reality between Realspace and the Netherworld.

Eina groaned; for the former Valkyrja, this process was painful. Not only because she fought with the Dark Three minutes ago, but because the events also hit the Netherworld, last but not least, she felt exactly the suffering of the souls. The Avatar paled even more, feeling what had come through. She could also hear the laugh of the Avatars through the Force, along with the screams. She felt that they were trying to reach towards her through the new rift in the planet.

"I won't even tell you where The Mongrel's soul is. He will never be yours!" she said softly but firmly, but not to Zach. "You can torture me with anything, he is free now and will remain so!"

Meanwhile, she stepped back from Zach and instinctively raised her spear in defence. She had to stop the man because she knew she wouldn't be able to fight in two directions. Not now, not in this condition.

"Do you feel from the planet what your Avatars have done?" she asked him.

She hoped he would stop and try to sense what was going on on Panatha at the moment, and at the same time she tried to rule it out as she tried to rule out the Dark Three's voice as well.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop and kill Kyrel.
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Incense and Iron ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Kyrel trapped her inside a rune "cage".
  • She doesn't try to escape, rather she tries to drain all of Kyrel's powers and strength.
Ingrid #1
Zach #1
Kyrel #1
Ingrid #2
Zach #2
Kyrel #2
Ingrid #3
Zach #3
Kyrel #3

~ I know, Zach. If he accepted your methods or mine, I would even accept him. But no, that's not what he wants. He wants to exterminate all life, all existing organisms in the Galaxy, so that the Force ceases. He wants to destroy the Living Force. ~ she explained to her friend.

And since Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood would have subjugated a few worlds at most or burned them down, that was a huge difference from what Kyrel wanted.

As she tried to absorb everything up here, it meant that Ingrid's power began to grow exponentially. This is how she was able to face both Carnifex and Prazutis at the same time earlier, twice. Both of them sent darkness in the woman's direction, as if they could scare her, discourage her. But no, they were wrong; point that they made Ingrid even stronger with this. This was how she was able to easily rise to the level they were at, even if only temporarily. She was strong anyway, but the Dark Side made her even stronger. However, Ingrid has spent years practising being able to resist and not let it defeat or consume her.

She learned her lesson not to want power, not to want to be a Sith. The threat from her former master when she accidentally stole Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter 's feelings was the first time when she ever used the Force, and this has happened. She couldn't return it for a long time. It wasn't Drain Force or Drain Essence. Ingrid was literally able to steal emotions, take them over use them, and give them back later, if she wanted it.

In Ingrid's case, the problem could be caused by not being able to use the absorbed power and energies for something. She usually used it for regeneration or stored it so that she can delay her next meal as long as she can.

However, the current actions surprised her. Ingrid was used to everyone resisting her in this, she wasn't prepared for that, not even after three hundred years – she spent this time in the Netherworld and made her so old, even though she hadn't even been born fifty years ago in the Realspace. Still, Kyrel's hunger was overwhelming, too much. Due to her nature and race, she ate life force and Dark Side Force energies. Although she didn't use sense steal now, Wrath of the Maw added it to the energies.

She felt such strong hunger only once, when she starved herself for a year because she was imprisoned on Coruscant, as a prisoner of war at the end of the Sith Wars. But that was a long time ago, since then she lived more than three hundred years. Ingrid groaned and momentarily and temporarily stopped absorbing the energies as well. The hunger caused actual physical pain for the woman. But now there was something to use the energy absorbed earlier. To overcome her hunger, but even so, it won't happen in an instant, and due to the absorbed energies, she'll not kill her own men to satisfy her hunger…

"If you think you can keep me at bay indefinitely with this, you're wrong, Wrath!" she hissed from the pain of hunger, but still in an ice cold and emotionless voice.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy will go into shock, within moments.
  • Abigail and Asher starts to influence the "Very evil tentacled small green ugliness" aka Tu'teggacha.
  • Keilara tries to encourage Kallan to help Mercy.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #3
Tut #3
Mercy #4
Tut #4

~ Mercy ~
I no longer knew if it was real or not. The one I saw now, when I was at home, was much more real than the other. As I opened my eyes I saw him. I don't know if it was him or Kallan. I wanted him to be my husband. After all, he had to be here, he had to take her to the hospital and he had to hold my hand all the way through. In other words, he has to be with me in the ambulance. The voice was the same as I looked at him, his appearance, with the different eyes, because he no longer remembered what his real eye color was.

"Asher…" I breathed after he said to stay with him.

It hurt, everything hurt, I was cold, I felt that in addition to the bleeding, I was also swimming in a cold sweat. I also heard some conversation in the distance, very far away, and Asher's voice, or was it Kallan's? No, why would Kallan be here? I tried to speak up and call my husband to help, but I was unable to do so. Everything started to go dark, I could see dimly, I no longer knew where I was. I was scared, scared that he wouldn't be here to watch over us.

In the dark and cold, I finally felt his hand as he squeezed mine. I tried to see where it was, but I could see so dimly that I couldn't even see spots. I was cold.

"Asher… stay with me… I’m scared!" I beseech to him.

qIjVYqE.png

~ Abigail ~
Abigail smiled at her father as she happily closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly to the side.

~ Abi, I think, I like this nickname! ~ she said playfully.

Then she nodded seriously. The girl let go of her father and took a few steps back.

~ We will do everything we can with Asher to keep mom alive! I promise! ~ she promised.

With that she rushed back to his brother and both of them sat down to the ground. They held each other's hands and began to concentrate. From the outside, nothing was visible of what they were doing, but they combined each other's strength and set about trying to influence the Taskmaster. The previous events, everything since Mercy collapsed outside had only taken a few moments in the mind, thanks to the fact that thoughts can cycle through the mind faster than time actually passes. So the medical droids would probably have to reach Mercy very soon.

The two children tried to take advantage of the fact that Tu'teggacha did not know that they were here. They did not try a frontal attack like their mother did before, but carefully and delicately. They tried to take advantage of the injuries caused by the previous attack and very carefully get the idea across. Just gently, gently, as if it was Taskmaster's own idea, because of the previous attack and because of what he felt. Death would be salvation for Mercy, even if trapped, because it is not certain that she would perceive the outside world, since she was not a Force User, but not even Force Sensitive. But if the man leaves her alive and does not let her die, it is an even greater suffering for the young woman.

They tried to make it so that Tu'teggacha would not feel their presence and would not realise the thoughts were from an outside person, but think these are his own. They were trying to be very careful, both of them hoping to fool the very evil tentacled green small ugliness who would probably be their non-blood uncle for a while after this…

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
I continued to monitor the data that MANIAC projected to me and the forecast based on what the AI predicted about the current situation. According to them, Mercy would go into shock very quickly, within a few seconds, half a minute at most, and she was still bleeding profusely. Without medical intervention, the twins will not be born either. I was nervous, I was more worried about the children than myself, about ourselves. They haven't lived yet, they might still have a chance for a better life. One that was not given to us.

~ I think that we need to expand the house with the children's rooms and additional rooms that they can use. ~ I tried to stay optimistic and smiled.

I don't know how it was possible, but their birth, that is, their conception, was a miracle. So maybe I wasn't so surprised. If they are also telepaths, then they could have been able to learn from us in the womb, especially when we placed their minds in the mind-palace to protect them. I wanted to hug them both, tell them I love them. But unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to do that now.

~ I believe they can help, I trust them! ~ she whispered back to her husband. ~ But even your work is not over. Mercy will go into shock, within moments. Hearing is the last to disappear. Talk to her, tell her anything. She won't be able to understand the words, but your voice will be there, and it is Asher's too. She needs something to hold on to until… ~

My voice stopped here for a moment. It was hard to say the words because it was so bad out there. Tu'teggacha would let her die, there was only one thing that could help here...

~ Until something miraculous happens. ~ I finally said.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | CANTHAR RUINS
ALLIES: GA | Open
ENEMIES: Maw | Nyaeli Nyaeli
ENGAGING: Nyaeli Nyaeli
GEAR: In bio
YaMJjjt.png

Ara’s annoyance merely grew as the woman laughed at her, but at least she was able to get an answer out of her. It wasn’t the answer she had hoped for, but it was an answer nonetheless. Panatha. She was familiar with the name. The Mandalorians laid waste to it a while ago, and it was a big deal for some Sith, however her biggest concern over it was the location. Just how far were the Jedi planning on sending her?

”Wow! You can actually talk! You see, was that so karking hard to answer?” Her voice was thick with sarcasm as she watched the woman get back up. The most striking thing by far was her eyes. Rotten, psychotic, corrupted with the Dark Side. It left an impression on the young padawan, though it was something to contemplate later. A splitting headache flared up, causing her to fling with a groan as she clutched her head. She barely had enough focus to raise her lightsaber to block the lightning spewing from the woman’s outstretched hand.

Ara stumbled back under the pressure as she held her lightsaber up. Focusing as much as she could, she reached out and released a force push to try and hurl the woman against a wall, before she moved forward.

Through the headache, through the strain and disorientation, she focused on her target as she swung overhead before she shifted to attack low. She looked hesitant to engage physically. If she could keep the pressure up, she could let her mind get some air. Her head pulsed with pain, but she pushed on through it all. It was her only chance of survival. ”Let’s get one thing straight here, floozy, I ain’t the one too scared to actually fight here.” She grumbled as she threw one strike after the other.

qMmCnXs.png

TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Free prisoners and enact revenge
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Garrus Garon Garrus Garon

Enemies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Direct Engagement: Vorm Vorm

Beskar'gam
Velmorite bladed lightsabers
Knife on ankle
Ladies Watch under body glove
FDS-4F blaster pistol in thigh holster
FDS-15S scatter gun
Several thermal detonators
Marzanna
Datapad

Untitled184-20220731185704.png

The supercommandos left and right of Mairéad reacted to the closing of the blast doors, separating themselves into separate rooms. Mairéad worried that her people would be OK. Close combat with mandalorian supers was usually a very dangerous proposition to the opponent so she could only imagine the horrors that her allies were about to unleash on the trapped defending storm troopers. But, it would slow her down. The few vod in the room with her were already working on the blast doors when... he ... arrived.

Mairéad's blood chilled when she saw the Sith step out into the corridor, but not in the positive way she would like. She knew this was a possibility, and she had fought many times before, but never one seeped in darkness like this. Her voice modulator kept the strength in her voice, but she was not adept at hiding her presence, he would be able to feel her nerves. It stopped short of fear, but she could not be certain of victory as she held her shotgun up to the man.

"Galactic power? I represent House Solus and our allies, but you could probably say the Dar'manda ( Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze ) is the reason we are here. There is a score we need to settle with him and he is holding our people." The young mandalorian smirked inside her helmet as she had an idea, there was more than one way to skin a cat, and the most important thing was to buy time for the Commandos to break their way out of this trap.

"You are not Deaths Head, and the whole light-dark thing is not my fight. So, let's talk cash, how many credits for you to stop obeying you masters for a bit and let us crack on with the mission?" she laughed internally, Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud and the Family were teaching her the value of the credit, it was a longshot, but she was well aware of the myriad of peoples already on the payroll, what is one more?

Mai flexed her finger on the trigger of her gun, she had him in her sights. He could not hope to deflect all the magnetically propelled slug rounds, and her force imbued reactions would help her get the shot of if he so much as flinched wrong. It wasn't a certain shot, but it would give him something to think about if he tried something.

Last edited:
Y1FWn9t.jpg

Objective: Get ready to unleash the Hounds of War!
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Tags: Thomas Barran | Ronar | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr
Allies: Maw | DH | SH
Enemies: EE | AC | Empire

GM1OQzU.png

It's raining, and the dull thrum of raindrops hit his helmet, almost musical in their persistence, he wasn't soaked through but the light reflected differently in the dull light. The Sith had welcomed the bombastic Bloodhound's speech, there is an opportunity here for well-deserved combat and something else too, something that would yield something equally important.

But what, Superious cannot fathom is what this may be. Which made him curious, very curious and the more he wanted to know, the more he burned for answers but first there is the speech. The Bloodhound had a way with words and the sheer passion is contagious.

Which is all part of the thrill, he did remember, hazily the time he met the Bloodhound and the sheer decibel level it had reached. Something about that chance meeting changed the Ubese's destiny and path. There is no telling where he could have gone if he hadn't set foot on Durace. They would have viewed each other as strangers, only working in tandem with a common goal. Surface level borderline tolerance nothing more.

But, this did not come to pass and both Superious and The Bloodhound crossed their paths in both Rebirth and Carnage and brought them together in The Scar Hounds. The Ubese found that he enjoyed fighting and he found his place in The Maw. Innate predisposition to violence perhaps? Superious didn't know but it was likely.

The building pressure-cooker of wanton carnage simmered through everyone here. The crowd wanted blood, and even he wanted some. But at the same time, he was still Sith and he wanted to remain analytical and able to use anything for an advantage.

Soon the speech resumed with such ferocity that Superious gave it rapt attention, the passion is very Sith-like and the power of words gathered everyone into a passionate mob of violence and readiness to do what they do best. Even the Sith Lord felt the hunger for war swell within him also. The blood rage was not unknown to Superious, he felt it but kept it private and tempered.

But now, there is been an awakening that is both old and new and needs to be let loose on the battleground and so the Ubese gladly went forth with the other warriors, Lightsaber drawn, ignited and ready to run enemy combatants through. He remained silent because it was the ominous silence that is the most effective during war.

Last edited:
Sarilia was not truly aware of the situation on Panatha when she was called in to reinforce the Eternal Empire. Her service thus far had been brief, but what she was called to perform suited her more than anything else. There was a need for humanitarian aid and she had extensive experience with caring for refugees after her three year exodus. Whatever the people of Panatha were facing she was going to be there to provide what help she could to any evacuees that accepted their aid.

Standing mid bridge, she looked out into the vastness of hyperspace as they exited nearest to the Eternal Empire fleet. With a simple nod the communications officer knew to hail the largest vessel in range, "This is Sarilia Ellwin. I am here to provide medical bays to assist with the situation here on Panatha. I am launching my fighters to escort any transports carrying refugees from the surface. My staff is on standby to receive the sick and wounded. I hope I did not arrive too late to help." she said on the broad communications channel for the Empire. Her ship had been given several key updates since being entered into the Empire. The most important now were codes that transmitted that she was one of them. No longer would she appear as an unidentified unaffiliated vessel. The Archduke might be an old design but no ship was truly useless and with her advanced medical bays she knew she was able to have an impact here.

No sooner did she say that did the transports and fighters begin their deployment. All available craft that were combat ready were out and prepared for escort duty while the transports made way to the surface to accept those who were to be evacuated.

Trinity Harris Trinity Harris

TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Destroy the Sith, kill the Dar'manda
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Teroch Shield, Beskad, Blaster Rifle
Allies: Eternal Empire, Enclave, Etc.
Enemies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert ; Dar'manda; Sith

As Dodhorn blocked the blow there was a resounding echo of iron between them as beskar grated against beskar. Whether she might believe it or not some had fallen to such a probing blow in the past however that she had defended herself marked her as a serious combatant, a Warrior to be taken seriously. While Garrus had not torn across her armor he now knew to take her seriously.

Everything else was background noise to him at this point, it was the two of them the same as it would have been in the Arena. He had learned to drown out the cries of thousands on Mandalore and in locked in combat like he was now he learned how to dim the din of battle too. He had no fear for the Vode that had accompanied him here, confident in their ability to control the enemy and win the day regardless of the circumstances.

When Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert tried to move around him so that she could offset herself to him and circle around the cover of his shield Garrus would use his forward foot as a pivot point to bring himself around and remain square with her...

"Perhaps you'll tell me considering how young I am?"

...she had spoken like he was a child, clearly the woman was either delusional or she far older than Garrus took her for. Either way he might learn something about the past Mand'alor from her. There was an impact against the face of the shield as Garrus squared himself with her, he would rotate it over his arm so that it angled out to his left and deflect the blade she'd struck at him with further to the side. In the same breadth he'd raise his beskad, roll his wrist to turn the edge of the steel into her own as he met her attack for his swordarm and let their blades lock together.

Doing this gave him a bit of a surprise. It showed him some amount of her strength.

"You are strong aren't you?"

...he'd admit, no malice present in his voice...

"If you're as old as you claim you should have learned that a shield is just as effective as a weapon if you know how to use it though."

...he could have tried to disengage by pushing her away but no, Garrus saw his opening and he took it. He'd rotated his shield, letting it angle back to cover his left side which concordantly positioned what would have been the right most rim forward. Pumping his arm once, a quick in and out Garrus would have jammed the rim of his shield forward towards the space where her right arm and torso connected knowing the joint there was often armored to allow for mobility in armor. At best such a blow could damage the rotator cuff and shoulder joint, at worst it could still cause deep bruising and in this case the momentum of the impact might knock the 'Hellwolf' away.

Comms chatter alerted Garrus to the calls of the others as well, he heard the command to fire at the Blood Wolves. His men would try to lure them in, using their 'Breacher Shields' and the corridors of the starship to ensure they were never fully surrounded or easy kills.

Objective: Twilight of the Gods; Stop the ritual.
Equipment: Storm Breaker | Shroudsaber x2 | Empire's Shadow | Amulet of Many | Arquti-siqsa
Allies: EE
Enemies: BotM
Directly Engaging: Kybo Ren Kybo Ren

The Force screamed in a myriad of voices that belonged to beast and man. The air howled in agony as Rath’s body was energized by the immense amount of energy that was being stored into his body. His chest burned like a fire in his lungs, a clear warning sign that Rath was taking in too much Force Energy. However, his mind was already set. One way or another, this fate was his own to make. For the very thing he despised was going to be the ultimate cause for his death. Nothing held this man back any longer, and through concentration into his amulet that allowed him to harness the ludicrous energy. Rath opted to be what he was meant to be, what the Force wanted him to be as silly as it sounded.

With one thunderous burst after another swing of his electrical charged beskar blade. Rath unleashed his monstrous strength and bursts of speed that caused his dark shadowy form to blur out of Kybo’s path as he opted to use his Rath’s own saber against him. That was until Rath drained the energy from the lightsaber. Rath swiftly danced as the only lighting was the otherworldly crackling of lightning from his blade. Sparks flew from their clash as he simply avoided Kybo’s blades and pressed on his immense assault. The Devourer groaned in protest as the bursts of energy in each clash had caused severe damage to the ground floor as everything was cracked and warped from the pressure.

Kybo had done his best to counter and defend himself from Rath’s overwhelming offense. In combination with Rath's draining energy from the weapons, armor, electronics, and even the Force itself. Kybo went through the saber that Rath had, and then drew out his own lightsaber again. However both began to short out as they lacked the energy to continue. Frankly Rath figured this might have been it, but Kybo gave one more stalwart defense as he drew a peculiar vibrosword that was curved. On the surface the blade looked like any other vibroblade, but Rath suspected that it might have something else going on. Whether it was imbued by the force or some other more natural material that was resistant to lightsabers.

Not only did Kybo’s blade hold up to the imbued beskar as it was electrically charged. But Kybo wrapped himself in a cocoon of force energy as he not only moved faster; but the pirate was able to perceive Rath’s enhanced speed as well. Even to the point where Rath was finding each strike to be deflected with quick and careful movements.

“Do you really want to lay down your life for this fool?” Rath suddenly asked, but his voice sounded off. It was disorienting, like two voices speaking in sync yet clearly they were of two different sources. Rath swung another powerful horizontal slash to release a powerful wave of kinetic energy that washed over Kybo’s form.

“These Sith… they’re all the same… parasites that are blind to their own emotions…” the wind howled louder as the screams in the Force equally grew in volume. The Devourer groaned again as some of the hull plating above and below slowly began to cave inward. The pressure was steadily increasing as the very weight of gravity grew heavier by the second.

“They will sacrifice everything and everyone to get what they want…” another wave of energy was released from Rath that swept over Kybo’s presence. The walls and door beyond Kybo was bending outward as metal groaned in agony from all over the room.

“But if you’re so determined in fighting beside this delusional tyrant… then you will die… alongside every one of The Devourer’s crew,” as if to signal the threat was anything but that. Rath’s free hand was condensed in telekinetic energy. He could feel his body cracking from the vast force of energy that was now building up, and to counter this he must exert bursts of energy of some kind in order to keep himself from blowing up. Not just yet at any rate, as he needed to buy his party time. But least to say if he cannot reach the source of The Devourer. Then Rath won’t hesitate from ripping the ship apart.

The dark Warden slammed his fist into the ground followed up by a deafening dome of force erupted. Glass shattered as shards scattered along the wind, ferrocrete being ripped up from the ground, and the door behind Kybo ends up being ripped violently before sending it flying down the dark corridor. Whether Kybo realized it or not, Rath was simply coaxing Kybo towards the door that was in the ritual’s direction. Even if Rath must beat Kybo back through the corridor, Rath intended to march through the corridor as darkness fell wherever Rath went.

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren
TUVgVOt.png

OBJECTIVE: TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
TAGS:
Maw: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
Coalition: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Directly engaging: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

“These Sith… they’re all the same… parasites that are blind to their own emotions…”
[...]
“They will sacrifice everything and everyone to get what they want…”
[...]
“But if you’re so determined in fighting beside this delusional tyrant… then you will die… alongside every one of The Devourer’s crew,”
The unnatural voice boomed from the other warrior, and Kybo continued to parry. The kinetic strike pressed against Kybo, pushing into and making him slide along the floor, his boots screeching against the metal.

"Save your breath, greenhorn. I know the price of power, and I am willing to pay it a hundred times over."

He could feel his body cracking from the vast force of energy that was now building up, and to counter this he must exert bursts of energy of some kind in order to keep himself from blowing up. Not just yet at any rate, as he needed to buy his party time. But least to say if he cannot reach the source of The Devourer. Then Rath won’t hesitate from ripping the ship apart.

The dark Warden slammed his fist into the ground followed up by a deafening dome of force erupted. Glass shattered as shards scattered along the wind, ferrocrete being ripped up from the ground, and the door behind Kybo ends up being ripped violently before sending it flying down the dark corridor. Whether Kybo realized it or not, Rath was simply coaxing Kybo towards the door that was in the ritual’s direction. Even if Rath must beat Kybo back through the corridor, Rath intended to march through the corridor as darkness fell wherever Rath went.
The slam into the ground unleashed vast amounts of power: heat and wind and lightning pouring forth like a tidal wave, the combined blast ripping through and disintegrating all the debris between the two combatants. Kybo tried to stand his ground, but the air simply rushed past him into a concentrated pressure wave, slamming into the blast door behind him and tearing it off its hinges. Kybo stumbled, and the backwash of the explosion tossed him backward into the broken door.

<"If any of ye are still on this channel, regroup at intersection 4-2-B. Got a storming headache chasing me sails and it looks like e's heading to the Master,"> Kybo ordered into his comms, tapping hard on his helmet to squeeze out what juice remained in it. The crackle of static let him know the transmission at least went through, and with that, he dashed down the hallway opened by Rath's attack.

Last edited:
TUVgVOt.png

Engaging: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

• Kralmus taunts Silhana

ChVAW7n_d.webp

The pink-armored Mando protested that her blood iron levels were fine, thank you very much, and if Kralmus wanted to taste iron he should eat her armor instead. The cannibal chuckled, then shrugged exaggeratedly. "If you say so," he replied, a blatantly false smile on his face. "Maybe what I'm tasting is just fear." She took off her helmet, too, and for the first time they could actually look each other in the eyes. This woman looked young, hardly more than a girl. Not that it bothered Kralmus in the slightest. He had no qualms about killing anyone, whatever their age. It was a cruel galaxy, and he embraced that fact. In truth, he worked hard to make it even crueler.

Little pinkie babbled about her boyfriend, and Kralmus grinned in amusement. "By the stars!" he said, eyes wide in mock horror, his voice taking on an exaggerated tone of obviously-fake fear. "Oh no! Not Black Sun! Please, mister boyfriend, I didn't know!" The cannibal sank to his knees, hands held out in a pleading gesture, as though begging for his life. "Oh please, spare me, mister boyfriend, sir!" He was silent for a moment, then looked around. He lifted a hand as if to shield his eyes, staring up and down the corridor. "But wait," he continued, getting back to his feet, "I don't see him anywhere. Well, that's unfortunate, isn't it? I guess it doesn't matter who he is."

He grinned nastily at Silhana, yellow eyes glittering. "It's just the two of us. No one is coming to save you."

Kralmus let his foe apply the bacta patch while he went through his little game of mockery; he was still hardly hurt at all, whereas she could easily bleed to death from that wound if it was left untreated, and he was having too much fun to let this little game end so soon. It wasn't as if the patch could instantly restore her to full strength anyway, not after losing so much blood already; it would just keep her from death's door for a while. Besides, he found that he liked his meat seasoned with a little bacta. It tasted like desperation and doomed hope. That was why field hospitals were truly wonderful banquets for the cannibal; all those soldiers who thought for just a moment they'd make it home.

The terror and despair in their eyes in their final moments... delicious.

"Family," Kralmus snorted, shaking his head. "Yes, that's what modern-day Mandos think matters: family, and honor, and tradition. But we didn't conquer half the galaxy and slay hundreds of Jedi by the power of family." The cannibal replaced his horned helmet on his head, then yanked his axe out of the floor, holding it ready across both hands. "We did it by being the greatest warriors ever. We did it by being utterly ruthless. And that's what modern Mandos seem to have forgotten. Our ancestors would weep to see the pathetic weakness of their descendants." He shook his head, the horns of his helmet swishing through the air as he did.

Then he raised a hand and beckoned. "Come on, then. Prove me wrong. One more chance for a free shot."

Beneath his visor, he grinned nastily. "Or are you still too much of a hut'uun for that?"

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Devour Panatha
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
Enemies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

The bridge continued to glow brightly in crimson as the Sith runes had spread not only from his spear but to the entirety of the room. All around them were markings in the ancient language of the Sith. The same markings started to spread around Ingrid, as if Kyrel was drawing on the dark energies, his hunger to slowly wrap the red woman in crimson tendrils made of the Sith runes. All the while his lifeless eyes continued to stare down into her. As she tried to feed from him, she would have to take all of him in her. He knew the outcome would be too much, as it once had been for Noble on Tython when she dared to strip him of the Force.

He was slowly pushing her out, but not before the feedback loop of darkness and hunger would play with her. To make her feel the never ending hunger he felt, and all the hate he carried for all the putrid life of the galaxy. “I only need to hold you long enough to carry out my retribution.” He said as he slowly pulled away from her face. The dark figure looming over her with a gesture of his hand, the rune tendrils started to tighten around her all the while the Sith tongue started to echo throughout the bridge with the rising crescendo of energy.

Making sure that he had the Empress in a temporary hold he focused his attention to the view of the battle. The dark man took a sharp exhale as he reveled in what he felt. Death, fear, and desperation had permeated across Panatha, and as he focused the conflict from his own ship, to the surface had only continued to add to Kyrel’s rising strength. Soon he would be too strong that not even the red woman’s attempts to valiantly stop him would end in vain.

He felt the slash to his neck slowly heal from the dark energy. Soon letting out another exhale as if breathing was something voluntary. He looked back to Ingrid as he spoke, the Hunger still gripped to him. He walked over back to the epicenter of the ritual where Ingrid was wrapped in the tendrils. She was almost made to look like a sacrifice to bring it all to a crux.

“You know Empress I’ve spent two lives serving beings like you. All of them cared for ruling, and yet they couldn’t grasp that in order to save the galaxy…” He paused as his steps were heavy, methodical in order to ramp up the tension where his form looked over her. The forked tip spear was left hanging over her abdomen, as if he would take any moment to skewer her like a stuck pig. His lifeless eyes stared into her intently as he finished his pause. “It would take a monster to destroy it… You see I’m going to break the wheel.” He said his tone almost sounded like a sermon from a dark holy man. A true believer of the Mawite faith to extreme levels.

TUVgVOt.png

The Unchained

Engaging:
Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin

Allies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert , Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr , Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

Enemies: Anashja Tal Anashja Tal , Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera , Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus , Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a , Garrus Garon Garrus Garon ,

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

newmandoban.png

Shoulders, bumped, and words exchanged. Khamul nearly found himself at a loss in the wake of the sheer, unbridled cheeky nature of the stranger that had so rudely bumped into him. His masked gaze turned, seeking the source of this nuisance, only to find someone he did not know. He had expected to encounter those that sought to infiltrate the ship. Looking for it, even. Yet, he found himself a bit caught off guard by the sheer disrespect from this foolish individual.

"And what do you know of being Mandalorian?"

His body whipped around, facing his opponent as he reached out for his blade with the Force. As it was summoned to his hand, Mandalore's Lament came to life with a vicious snap-hiss, igniting in a brilliant display of black and crimson.

"Fools who claim to understand often know little. Hopefully your skill in combat will be more promising than your ability with words."

His hand swung forth, Mandalore's Lament lashing outward in a swift slice for her chest. He was going to end this fight swiftly, if at all possible. He had more prey to hunt, and this little fly was standing in his way.

"You are nothing but an insect, and right now... YOU ARE IN MY WAY!"

Another slash followed, hoping to take her arm as he sought to make his enemy unable to continue the fight. The Demon Mand'alor sneered through his mask, his hatred boiling as he sought to cut this fool to little pieces.

newmandoban.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom