Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Family Fangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • rg5BDrwYsgtaVMJObVc0nRO2sbcDGK2dOnlaDTKAmflTjb6zs2S3Vs_GRw2zZDcLNrvtx3PzLnWRPAmcQdOLhJBUmicdwz4sgEsIcGtmAjdsBcaXlyeHq9ZGIjJ6XE6fN5kYhow

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal
  • Affiliation: The Family
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: None
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Bone Handles, Springs
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Switchblade
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Molecular edge to increase the cutting power
  • Ultra-fast deployment
  • Classy, unique style
STRENGTHS
  • Concealable: Due to their size they can fit practically anywhere
  • Durable: The blade was made of durasteel which means it can take a few hits
  • Sharper than a razor: The edge of the blade has been put through molecular forging which makes them comparable to a lightsaber in term of piercing power
  • DNA Locked: They are set so that only those who are registered as Made by the Donna can use the blades; anyone else will receive a shock when trying to pick it up, and will not be able to deploy the blade.
WEAKNESSES
  • Metal: Can be detected by most common metal-detectors & weapon sensors
  • Not a dueling weapon: It is really meant for sneak attacks or quick jabs and such it is not meant as a dueling weapon
  • Not saber friendly: The blade has not been built to combat lightsabers
DESCRIPTION
The Family is all about presentation. Unique items & gifts are commonly given to each rank from time to time so these knives were made specifically for those who have reached full membership in The Family.

Each blade requires considerable time & effort to make, particularly with the Molecular edge process to give it the sharpest bite possible before delivering them to the Donna. Each blade has been manufactured so that the Donna may have each blade keyed to a being's specific DNA. It would serve as a reward/mark of station.

Plus those of the Made rank would be put through some unique circumstances far more dangerous than the lower ranks, and deserve a weapon which can be easily concealed & deployed if their lives are threatened.

After all, every family or organization needs a brand…a mark…something to make them Lions among Sheep.

Last edited:
Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal

I love the art's design! And I found the original art. Please use this link as Image Source. And if you don't find the picture other place than the Pinterest, you need to link the pinterest's link. Fortunately here it was easy to find the original one.
You sir are a life saver I have been searching for hours for a none pinterest source, I am aware how the site is when it comes to pinterest but the eidts should be in place now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom