Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost | TETA PART ONE

ChVAW7n.png

86449214-9D1F-476A-830F-689B07A34710.png

PART ONE

Site Administrator: Valiens Nantaris

The BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW have returned, guided by the resurgent Krath cult and the amassed forces of the zealous MAW HOLY CRUSADE. Selvaris and Xa Fel have fallen, the shipyards at Foerost and the jewel of Empress Teta fall under siege. After reclaiming the Chiss shipyards and strategic stronghold of Copero from the Brotherhood's grasp, the valiant heroes of the GALACTIC ALLIANCE regroup in an attempt to rebuke the Maw's offensive into the Core Worlds. The War between Light and Darkness rages on..

The capital city of Empress Teta, Cinnagar, covers most of the surface of Empress Teta. The city is divided into many districts including the Core District, Residential District, Industrial District, and Royal District which serve as major hubs of traffic throughout the planet-wide city. Not since tales of Empress Teta herself or the Qel-Droma Epics has such violence of this scale threatened the planet. All sides are anxious, it will not be long now. The Brotherhood must be stopped, they must be defeated.

The Road to Tython nears its end.

phonto.jpg

Objective 1: The Invasion of Empress Teta

The world of Empress Teta, once known as Koros Major, renamed to honor that of the world's greatest hero; loomed in the Maw's sights as they returned once more to the Core Worlds. The denizens of this world have shed blood for alliances, republics, and empires; their navies the backbone of the ancient Republic. Home to the Mining Guild, to the Great Library of Cinnagar, and all the luxurious fashions of the Coreworlders, Teta is a striving hub for all to see and experience. Yet even this ancient world hosts secrets still..

The Krath, ancient cultists who revered the power of the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force, once ruled this world with an iron fist alongside the Brotherhood of the Sith. At the height of the Great Sith War they were cast down, defeated yet not forgotten. Their cult survived the ages, resurfacing occasionally over the centuries including as recently as the One Sith when their empire reigned supreme. The Ketos have always lurked in the shadows, under the exile of Dyans Keto the Krath found their way to the Brotherhood of the Maw and fellowship under the Bogan. The ghosts of Empress Teta's past have returned; led by the Dark Voice and his MAW HOLY CRUSADE, the Krath come to take their vengeance as they raise the Iron Citadel from the depths. War returns to the planet-spanning city of Cinnagar; invasion spills over into the streets as the forces of darkness clash with the brave defenders of the light. Rumors of a long buried hypergate in the depths of the ancient Krath stronghold reveal deception as the Alliance face the threat of two fronts.

A. The Iron Giant Walks

Titan: Teta Strikes Back! A massive walker strafes off to strike at the Iron Citadel where the MAW emerge. Board the walker and fight for control, do not let the opposing side gain control of the walker’s engines or CIC!

B. The Royal Palace

It's the Day of Coronation for a new Empress of Teta, but the ceremony is fated not to reach its conclusion as the Iron Citadel rises from the depths of history, and the Brotherhood of the Maw attacks. Teta falls under siege, and the Empress and her guests are forced to take refuge in the Royal Palace. Meanwhile, blood runs through the city of Cinnagar, as the Krath proclaim their triumphant return.

C. Protect or Destroy! The Iron Citadel:

The ancient palace of Cinnagar's dark past rises from the depths of the city. The resurgent Krath harness the power of the Sith to bring forth the terrible ruin to light and with it a gate, a hypergate bridged to the treacherous jungles of Lao-Mon. From the heart of MAW Space, a gateway is opened from which brings forth the New Sith Order in a bold surprise attack. From the Royal Palace, the Alliance stares as, on the day of the Empress' coronation, the forgotten symbol of the Krath rises from the ground. War breaks out throughout the city, and the Alliance's goal becomes to close the Hypergate inside the Citadel

phonto.jpg

Objective 2: Last Stand at Foerost

The world of Foerost was a Core planet on the Koros Trunk Line, orbited by the Foerost Shipyards, one of the oldest and largest since the days of the Old Republic. Raw materials are transported from the planet to the shipyards in high orbit for manufacturing, with the events of Kuat this operation is crucial for the Alliance as new shipyards are acquired and constructed.

A. The Belly of the Whale

The Maw's troops land on the Shipyards to raid it for information, blueprints, and any resources they can secure. As the shipyards on Foerost are among the largest the Alliance has, it becomes of vital important to prevent too much data from falling into the Maw's hands. Meanwhile, the Maw prepares to loot everything they can get their hands on as bloodshed rages through the corridors of the massive orbital construction station.

B. Remember Coruscant

The Maw has cut through Alliance territory with a massive HOLY CRUSADE fleet. The bulk of their assault fleet remains tied down at Foerost as the events on Teta unfold. Reinforcements for the fleet of Brotherhood ships start to trickle into the battle above Foerost, bringing the battle there ever closer to a tipping point. The Alliance needs to holdout as long as it can to prevent from being overrun.

Last edited:

B9CB208A-09EF-43F6-AC40-ED5D4F5D4CFC.gif

oh4i5di.png

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk
Cinnagar, Empress Teta

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

“Beautiful.” The Dark Voice bellowed.

Powerful gusts tugged at his robes violently, the air was thin, the view however.. spectacular.

Vroom!

A single hypersonic roar flooded his senses, a single Eradicator class starfighter screamed by. The single vanguard of an encroaching storm not long behind. Mawite fighter craft and dropships carrying the zealous holy crusaders and fierce tribal marauders peeked through the clouds. Streaks of exhaust spat out in their wake as the sky thundered with their approach. It would not be long before green and red bolts of luminous laser fire would flicker back between earth and heavens above.

Glorious.

The Dark Lord stepped forward, leaning closer towards the ‘edge’ of his vantage point. Soon the vast cityscape of Cinnagar was in plain view. He could see the palace, the Great Library, and soon…

Rumble! Shake! Thunder!

“Ah, there it is.”

The city quaked, there was a symphonic shockwave that melodied from the heart of the old capital. It percussioned a cloud made of duracrete and glasteel, crescendoing to the rise of the Iron Citadel. Soprano cries of terror, baratone wallows, and harmonic crashes filled the chorus of the Krath.

With the power of Sith Sorcery, their return was boldly broadcasted to the pretenders occupying the Tetan throne. They bore with them a gift, a secret long buried that ignited with eerie luminance filling the ancient ruin with a sickly emerald glow. The hypergate had opened.

“The time has come, daughter.”

The beast roared beneath them.

IMG_0277.png

Last edited:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Investigate the facility, to help Mongrel and Kallan.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Special Tag: The Mongrel The Mongrel
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
9ioNFnk.png

• She reports to Mongrel and asks his permission.

I woke up screaming in the bed of the room of the rented apartment. I was tired, even better than before. I have now reached the level of crying from fatigue without stopping, or I am just completely insensitive. They were the only two, where I was able to show or feel any emotion and empathy. Everything else… I felt no interest in how many will die, how many will suffer. We also suffered a lot, so let the others suffer as well! If someone else deserved complete freedom and happiness, then he and I why not? Why not?

I asked MANIAC for the exact time, I slept 38 minutes and 25 seconds. Ziare had thirty-eight minutes today with Kallan, the rest will be Keilara's time. They're both lucky. I still couldn’t get into that mindpalace, they were still excluded. I missed Kallan, but I was the only one who was able to be with Mongrel. But not today, not today. I will not accompany him to the battlefield today. And I didn't like having to be away from him. My place was on his side, especially now. I immediately strengthened the shields to their usual strength.

I know that when I sleep, it is weaker and Kallan often breaks through, even if not willingly. When I'm awake, it doesn't happen. Ziare is simply too weak and unable to do what she needs to do. The fight, yes. MANIAC indicates again, because the Maw fleet is coming soon. In recent days, almost a week, I’ve done my job again, now on Empress Teta. Fortunately, distance is no longer important, so our minds are still connected all the way through and we were able to talk as if we were next to each other, we were able to touch each other’s minds in the same way.

We just weren't there physically. Although this was not very significant for us. Coffee and caffeine pills. I started the day with these. I was already sick of the taste and from the stimulants, but I had to stay awake. Because of them. Cold shower, I was already feeling better, although the big bags under my eyes didn’t tell that. When I left, I detonated a Molecular purge bomb in the room, causing no damage to the equipment, but leaving no trace of me.

I sent the intelligence records last night to give Mongrel and the other strategists time to work on it. Now I was able to add one or two suggestions, too, thanks to the fact that he is teaching me warfare. I taught him mental skills, he did that. The best times. When the ships arrived, I also transmitted the last update, the data my people collected that night. I was already out in town when I opened a canal to it. I haven't set off for the landing zone yet.

<< Warlord, this is Mercy! I sent the last update of the tactical and intelligence reports a few moments earlier. I'm waiting for more orders warlord! >> I told him in reality.

At the same time, I reached out telepathically, stroking his face and kissing him, all this in our minds. The place where we were actually at home.

~ The shields strengthened, Keliara is already with Kallan, he will not disturb you during the fight. However, I want to ask your permission for something. I'm not going to get to the landing point, not today. I found a facility in town, unfortunately on the edge of the planned battlefield. A facility where research and experiments are carried out on telepathic forces and telepaths. I hope to find something there to help you and Kallan. Mongrel, will you allow me to go there and get as much data as I can? My people will keep you informed about what's on the battlefield. When I'm done getting the information, I'll join you. But I feel it’s important and it’s getting harder and harder to watch how both of you suffer. ~ I asked him.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Dodhorn Harert, the Hellwolf of Mandalore
Alor of Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Former Mandalore the Ruthless
oh4i5di.png
Objective: To finally meet with the Mand'alor
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Writing With: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Let There Be Night ]
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She arrives to Khamul

It hasn't been long since Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr found and saved the woman from her eternal sleep. In the last few weeks, since the incident, the Hellwolf has found some people whose memories she could take away. So she was now aware of the state of the galaxy. Dodhorn pretty much knew what had happened to her clan. For a generation or two she still had a strong heir, a descendant and those kept alive the Clan. One of her own children, but eventually the clan became extinct. The Clan Harert were exterminated by the rest of the Clans. Or so they thought.

They were wrong.

The Necropolis remained intact even after nearly six thousand years. True, the woman's planet was inhabited by others, but it was not important; the important thing was her city was not destroyed despite the volcanic eruption. And in the city she found the things she was looking for. In one of the time capsules, she found the things she was hiding for the future, if she ever needs them one day. A secondary beskar'gam, two beskads, and a red-bladed lightsaber. Which she made a long time ago in case her first equipment was destroyed. She would not have thought in her dreams that she would need new equipment because she had been sleeping for six thousand years.

It was such an extreme enough thing. Even for a creature like Hellwolf. Since her awakening, that is, since Kralmus mentioned the new Mandalore to her, the woman had wanted to meet the man. That's how she came to the planet. The middle of a war was just perfect for testing the other. On the one hand, she wondered what kind of person this Khamul Kryze was. On the other hand, she wondered if the man was worthy to follow. If not, she will simply kill him, drink his blood and take over his position again.

She liked the present, that the galaxy is much larger than it was in her age. Figuratively speaking, of course. Only the honour and old power and fame of the Mandalorians should have been regained. Everything is nice over time. The meeting first.

The Hellwolf arrived with a dropship at the part where Khamult was. Even in her heavy armour of nearly fifty kilograms, she moved elegantly and lightly. She was a Sangnir, she didn't even feel that weight, and she was used to wearing such heavy armour anyway. She walked elegantly, infinitely gracefully close to the man. She didn't bow, she didn't salute. Not for now; the man had not yet earned her respect, not to mention the fact that he was also a Sith Lord.

"So you would be the one who calling yourself as the Mand'alor these days! I am Dodhorn Harert, Alor of the Clan Harert, Hellwolf of Mandalore, the former Mandalore, the Ruthless. I hope Kralmus has already told you about me." she greeted him, with some mockingly tone in her voice.

Then time will tell, if not, the man's blood will quench the woman's thirst…

KjnmtTy.png

bmj3B1h.png

S H A D O W - L O R D
Rhyssa Edaara Quillan-E’ron
Ace pilot, commando, major, 1st Expeditionary Fleet, 3rd Squadron, ANV Cadence - Deputy CAG, Force disciple
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Protect the Iron Citadel, to get back to her team
Equipment: Purple blade lightsaber | 1x Assault Rifle | 2x Fyrirdögun Shortswords | 2x Hybrid Pistol | Light Armour with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || BB-4 astro droid – Little One || X-wing
Tag: Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis
7iCx2jO.png
[ Nuclear ]
"Galactic Common" | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• She tried to get out from the Iron Ctidel.

Rhys was late; for her job was to accompany a high-ranking politician to the Iron Citadel before joining her team in space. She tried to urge the target person to get to the Citadel before the Maw arrived, but the civilian politician or nobleman was not too willing. The attacks had already begun in the city when Rhys and the man arrived at the scene. She gladly handed the man over to the place guards. The red-haired woman was finally able to focus on her own task.

Rhyssa had to get back to the spaceport for her own fighter to join her own men in space afterwards. However, the reports were not such as to inspire confidence. According to the data, the enemy was already in the city, everywhere. It would be a complete miracle if the redhead woman is able to get out of the citadel, let alone get to her X-wing in the other half of the city. Her husband remained in contact with Terraris Command even after the fall of the Sith Empire, especially when he left the remnants, so Rhys had access to the best version of HPI biochip.

She also retrieved aerial data through MANIAC to see if she could direct the ship here to the citadel to go up into space from here. However, these gave disappointing results. It was almost impossible for her to get out. If their own people don't shoot her under friendly fire, the enemy will surely do so. Still, Rhys isn’t the person who gives up anything.

"Feth!" she said, when she looked down on the city from one of the higher points.

She could no longer go through the main entrance, it was locked and protected to make sure the Maw could not get in. So Rhys had to get a blueprint for the place and found an underground exit there. There were several secret passages as well. She knew she had to hurry if she didn't want the Maw to find that flight that she wanted to use before she got out of the Citadel. Then she would really get stuck here, which would be uncomfortable. The always-faithful BB unit was still rolling there and beeping beside her as she started down the underground pathway.

She hoped she could get out of the citadel in time and reach the spaceport as well.

bPnUG1F.png

MRpi2mY.gif

phonto.jpg

D A Y_O F_R E V E N G E
Last Stand at Foerost

FINAL DAWN
FOEROST, CORE WORLDS

TASK FORCE VADER

The FDS Predator emerged from hyperspace, arriving at Foerost, followed by the rest of the dreaded Task Force Vader, consisting of four Pellaeon-IV Pocket Battlecarriers, six Pryde-Class Battlecarriers and a single Phaetra-Class Light Battlecrrier, representing the tip of the spear for the Final Dawn’s Battlegroup known as Shadow Hand Command. Under the command of notorious Mawite known as Grand Overseer Marlon Sularen, this fleet was spearheading the Final Dawn’s Operations here at Foerost to secure the Shipyards and whatever vessels were still docked there as part of Sularen’s overall plans for the near-future.

On the bridge of the Predator, Grand Overseer Marlon Sularen was currently seated on his Command Chair, looking at the datapad attached to the Command Chair which provided the Grand Overseer with live updates of the ongoing Battle between the Brotherhood of the Maw and the Galactic Alliance. Flanking him were two of his subordinates, Colonel Rackham of the Politorate, Sularen’s Personal Aide and Baron Wilhelm Vonreg, leader of the Crimson Linings, one of the Final Dawn’s best starfighter squadrons rivaled only by Electra-12 and her Nacheria Squadron, individuals who had distinguished themselves in the Final Dawn and were exemplary personnel.

Alright listen up. Colonel Rackham, I want constant updates on Captain Torson’s operation on Empress Teta. Baron Vonreg, begin preparing your pilots and await my orders for deployment.” Sularen ordered his subordinates. “I want this operation to be as flawless as possible and for the Galactic Alliance to suffer the worst defeat in their military history. Understood?” Sularen continued. The two men nodded before replying with a “Yes Grand Overseer” in unison before proceeding to comply with Sularen’s orders with Baron Vonreg proceeding to leave the bridge for the Hangar while Colonel Rackham remained beside Sularen taking out his own datapad which would provide Rackham with the latest updates on Captain Torson’s operation on Empress Teta.

Begin charging our Superlaser Siege Cannon and our Autocannons and have the rest of the fleet prepare their special weaponry. It’s time we put an end to this Pathetic excuse for a Fleet with one decisive strike. Glory to the Final Dawn” Sularen ordered as Task Force Vader continued its approach towards the battlefield. He would see to it that the Shipyards were captured intact and for the GADF Naval Task Force present to be annihilated without mercy or remorse. The Grand Overseer had waited for over a decade to return to the Core Worlds and now he was here, and he would ensure that the Alliance would suffer as much as possible for their actions at Byss.

• Grand Overseer Sularen's Task Force Vader arrives at Foerost to join the Mawite Assault on the Planet
  • Sularen orders Baron Vonreg to prepare the Crimson Linings and to remain on standby for deployment
  • All Ships of Task Force Vader (Except for the FDS Resurgence) begin charging their Special Weaponry (ie. Superlaser Siege Cannons, Autocannons, Proton Beam Cannons and Shield Leech Cannons)

Traumatized Carrier-Loving Mess
[In Orbit of Foerost]
[Defend the Shipyards]

[ANV Lightmaker - CIC]

[Rear Admiral Liedran Kathause of the 74th Expeditionary Flotilla]

Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager , CETCOM CETCOM , Tren Chaar Tren Chaar , Nadja Keto , Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick , Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos , Kenth Berik Kenth Berik , The Arbiter The Arbiter , Derix Tirall Derix Tirall , And Other People???

Her heart thumped, racing in her chest and flowing into a quaking rhythm with the drumming of her fingers. With the furious pulses, Liedran’s entire body shook, then shivered as the drumming abruptly ceased and her fingers wrapped around the rim of the table. The blood hammering through her veins turned her grip rigid and locked her gaze in place.

In the ghostly, empty air of the night, their silhouettes were defiantly visible. Horrific meshes of crooked metal, the terrible ghosts of her nightmares. The Brotherhood’s armada locked eyes with her own. Hundreds of shapes– fighters and their carriers alike– drew ever closer by the second.

“Have the fighters launched?” Without interrupting her rigid gaze, Liedran called for her aide.

Captain D’Nea gave a quick reply, almost quick enough to steal the admiral's attention away. “All thirty Lightmaker squadrons. 3rd line reports full deployment. 31st’s having a bit of trouble– Novella and Raven. Ten to Twenty minutes before they can clear their hangars, ma’am.”

A grim sigh washed across Liedran’s face, sparking up another round of drumming just as she was beginning to calm down. Did they even have ten minutes to spare? The Brotherhood armada was getting closer by the moment– within a matter of minutes, they’d be in ample range to start firing. And then she’d have a mess on her hands. They’d all have a mess on their hands.

The Brotherhood would fight to the death to claim Foerost and its shipyards. Their ruthlessness, their inhuman bloodlust would tear metal to blackened shrapnel, would set every Alliance warship alight in flame as they had over Adrathorpe, over Csilla-

Never again. This time, they’d pay– they’d pay for every life, for every last ounce of beauty and dignity they tore from the galaxy.

Foerost would be the Maw's day of retribution, a turning point for their ruthless advance into the heart of the Alliance that would send the monsters running back to their own system. The Alliance forces just had to hold out, and maintain the pressure, and give the Brotherhood a taste or two of its own medicine.

The admiral drew a deep breath and she remembered the Novella and Raven, the two unfortunate vessels whose hangars were apparently clogged up at the moment. "Make sure their pilots are prepared for a mid-combat launch."

“--And set Condition One across the flotilla. Fighters– adopt defensive posture. Take the 31st and Nova ahead.” Liedran paused as, yet again, she lifted her fingers from her nervous roll against the tac-map. Tucking her hands behind her, the commodore drew a deep breath, and for the briefest of moments her mind went quiet. Then, “Have the Sacheens and Dauntless concentrate mass drivers on the lead ship. Same for Lightmaker’s megamasers”-- that’d make the Brotherhood think twice about continuing forward– “Flotilla-wide turbolaser batteries spread amongst their vanguard. Mass drivers and megamasers will open fire at 700 kilometers. Turbolasers at 400.” She finished with a slight, weary nod, tightening her shoulders, pressing the soles of her boots deep into the durasteel beneath.

Lightmaker’s bridge quickly began to stir, handlers shifting microphones, opening lines, and parroting the admiral's orders to their respective squadrons and starships. Key-taps fired like the gun batteries that would soon be active across the flagship’s hull, the role of impacts played by chimes and garbled voices responding from beyond the bridge. Had the circumstances been different, Liedran may have been proud of her officers’ diligence, but all she could think of was the collection of sprawling monstrosities displayed on the viewer. They were hitting 800 kilometers, now… It wouldn’t be long before the first bombs rang out. In accordance with that inevitability, the tac-map drew the motionless shapes of the Alliance fleet; scrolling GUIs drawn beside them depicted the final loading sequences of mass driver and missile batteries, the slow and purposeful swiveling of turbolasers on their barbettes– signs of the shipyard’s defense force baring its teeth.

Klaxons blared and dashing digits counted the moments till the Maw’s arrival.

Liedran’s breath moved with her vessel’s megamaser batteries, gradually, lumbering. When the turrets found their locks and held still, so did her breath. As the turrets waited, she waited, blood pumping through her veins like electricity through power conduits.

When the trackers hit 700 kilometers, Liedran’s heavy exhale matched the rumbling of the masers’ recoil through the rest of the hull.

ANV LightmakerHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 27/27
3rd Carrier Line
ANV CadenceHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 8/8
ANV RhapsodyHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 2/2
ANV DauntlessHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 2/2
ANV NovaHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV OvertureHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV SonataHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV RangerHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV MuseHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 4/4
ANV PreludeHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 4/4
31st Artillery Line
ANV ProvidenceHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 4/4
ANV NovellaHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 0/1
ANV AndromedaHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 1/1
ANV RavenHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 0/1
ANV GalenaHULL: 100%SHIELDS: 100%SF Squadrons: 1/1

oh4i5di.png

D A Y_O F_R E V E N G E
Operation : Golden Spear

FINAL DAWN
EMPRESS TETA, DEEP CORE

R0Dl1Yp.gif
A Stealth Shuttle soared through the skies of Empress Teta headed straight for the Royal District of Cinnagar. The main cabin of the shuttle shook and flickered to life as lights flashed from crimson red undertones to overhead lighting revealing Soldiers, wearing buck-like helmets, the signature look of stormtroopers utilized by Imperial Regimes past and present. But these men were no Stormtroopers

Their dark visage along with their Crimson and Golden markings, differentiated them as did the crest located on their top-right corners of their chestplate, the insignia of the Hand of Judgement. Cybernetically-enhanced Elite Soldiers, trained since birth to wage a “War of Purification” and indoctrinated into serving their Grand Overseer from day one. The men in this cabin were the Final Dawn’s finest, the best of the best, they were Sith Troopers, not just that…

They were Elite Raptor SuperCommandos.

From the back of the cabin, a single man emerged wearing all-black armor walking towards the front of the cabin near the closed ramp before turning around to face his men. He moved his lips to speak with his vocabulator sparking to life as the Shuttle closed in on their destination.

Secure the Senator, kill all who stand in our way

Soon enough the cloaked Shuttle would come to rest on top of a high-rise building overlooking the Royal Palace opening its ramp to allow its complement of two dozen Elite Raptors to disembark. Operation Golden Fury had begun, and Captain Joseph Torson sought to ensure its success regardless of the means. For the Final Dawn.

Tags [BotM] | OPEN
Tags [GA] | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau

SetoHeader7.png
Senator Seto Du Couteau
Objective 1: The Invasion of Empress Teta
B: The Royal Palace
Actions: Stress
Outfit
JiGZUcY.png

The skies above Cinnagar were almost picturesque, blue colors, the clouds fluffy and white with the Palace below perfectly accenting the city with its majesty like a jewel upon a crown. The only thing off of this beautiful picture, perfect skies and brilliant shining sun above, was the much larger titanic structure that stood awkwardly near the Palace. It appeared like a dark twisted version of the palace, a Cathedral raised up high into the air by large mechanical legs that dwarfed the nearby office and apartment buildings. Whereas a church appears inviting, this Cathedral radiated utter danger and demanded a fearful respect from all. It was a War Machine unlike any other, and it was here to act as the guardian for the people of Teta, the citizens of the Alliance.

A dark chivalrous knight of old fairy tales.

Below on the streets, it was flooded with thousands upon thousands of Tetans, all enjoying the festivities of the Coronation that promised them a new Empress, a new era of pride. The people were dressed in their finest clothes, and scattered through were those wearing colorful capes. Inspired and provided by a particular fashion inclined Senator. All around were carefully maintained gardens of cherry blossom trees in full bloom, the new season brought along a sense of hope for the future. Even with the foreboding and intimidating figure of the large dark chivalrous knight.

The closer one approached the Palace of Cinnagar the less crowded it appeared as hundreds of Royal Guards maintained open pathways for all dignitaries and esteemed guests. Many who were invited to witness the Coronation of June Keto, and no doubt curious how Senator Du Couteau changed his mind from keeping the Throne empty to now openly supporting Empress June Keto.

The Palace was diligently prepared for the Coronation, flags and banners of many Noble houses were strung along leading further up the palace. Symbols of their houses, representing the large support for their new Empress. The marble walls and stained glass windows would have shined if not for the shadow of the Titanic Walker, but instead the many guests and civilians would receive a reprieve from the heat of the sun. Further up the Palace’s mighty twin doors, a larger group of gold adorned Royal guards stood, unlike the others that had insignias that represented the Noble house they belonged to, these guards were marked by their red shoulder capes as the Empress’s guards.

~~~~~~~
Seto quickly paced across the hallway, the Palace was far too large compared to his own home and office here in Cinnagar. But ever since he had proposed to crown a new Empress he had moved into the palace and taken proper care to keep things moving smoothly. He quickly approached the closed door at the end of the hallway and before opening it he took a deep breath to calm himself and walked through the open door.

A large crowd of people stood before him, dignitaries and Nobles, all invited to witness the crowning of June Keto, their new Empress. Seto for his part kept up his pretty smile and brilliantly shining blue eyes. The Du Couteau heir wanted badly to return back to the staging area to assure himself the Princep Maledictum was running perfectly. Reports sent to his comm-link were insufficient, the man needed to see it for himself and hear it from the Engineers. But he had his duties and needed to attend the Coronation and meet up with the guests.

If only I had my own doppelganger. Seto mused wearily as he offered thanks to a random noble for attending the Coronation. He silently hoped June was faring alright, he wasn’t exactly sure how they were going to handle all the attention and pressure that today would bring. At least they wouldn’t need to worry about imposter syndrome.

Seto scanned the main Palace entrance for fellow members of the Senate and the Chancellor, he hadn’t exactly given specifics as to how Empress Teta acquired the massive machine of war outside. So he hoped that he could smooth things over with an explanation today or preferably never.

But as the young Du Couteau heir went over to find the Chancellor the entire ground shook, the Palace's chandeliers danced and threatened to collapse on those below. Something was clearly wrong and Seto already saw large numbers of Royal Guards gathering to protect the new Empress and lead her to safety. His own Senate Guards practically materialized from thin air and stood on either side of Seto as he reached for his Commlink. The shaking continued but Seto found his footing and headed back to his room in the Palace, pushing past scared Nobles and politicians alike.

He needed to figure out what was happening and immediately.

phonto.jpg

Cinnagar, Skyscraper

Allies: The Maw
Enemies: Jax Thio Jax Thio Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor (Soon)
Equipment: The Dark Sacraments, Apostle's Vestments

The Dropship broke the atmosphere above Cinnagar, descending towards the vast cityscape flanked by a score of Eradicator Starfighters.

Inside the ship alarms rang out signalling that the time was near. Dozens of Acolytes and twice that many Mawite Marauders were packed inside, shoulder to shoulder. At a vantage point the Dark Apostle stood over them, holding a mock sermon to channel the darkside of the force through them, each man a conduit for the dark forces....

"The Voice has spoken. Cinnagar must burn. Let no one suffer the unclean to live. The Void hungers."

...the sibilant whispers produced by Kol's voice resounded in the minds of those assembled, winding from one Acolyte to the next and worming into the brains of the Marauders encouraging them to even greater acts of violence.

Kol stood, arms outstretched to either side of his body with palms turned upwards....

"We commend the spirits of the fallen to darkness to feed our Father and return them to the Void. Darkness awaits them eternal."

...the words seemed to captivate everyone in attendance, Kol's image seemed grander and larger as he manipulated their minds and bent them to his will. Only the flashing light indicating they were near their dropzone shifted the Dark Apostles attention. Acolytes that had been kneeling stood, weapons of war were raised and rabid killers started to froth at the mouth.

The Dropship didn't land, it hovered over a skyscaper as a central ramp extended. Acolytes and Marauders ran down the ramp and leapt outwards onto the building and Kol followed.

As the Dark Apostle leapt from the Dropship his eyes adjusted to the natural light that he'd been deprived of in the hold of his transport. Aided by the force he'd land on the roof of a skyscraper alongside several Acolytes, their lightsabers already drawn and ignited crimson...

"Kill them all."

...the only command he gave before the Acolytes moved to breach the interior of the building. Marauders moved to the edge of the skyscrapers roof, rocket artillery and other small arms readied to fire. A Rocket blazed from one such shoulder mounted device, streaking downwards until it struck a building at a lower elevation and an explosion ripped through its side. Another man, mad with the bloodlust flung himself from the rooftop down towards the streets of Cinnagar where war had already returned to the city.​

phonto.jpg

Objective: 1
Allies: BOTM
Enemies: GA, Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau Rika Hiro Rika Hiro

Empress Teta a world that had not been seen by the undead eyes of the Ren. He had seen much worlds like it, Coruscant, Taris, Nar Shaddaa. All of them so different from the other, and so similar in a lot of ways. Yet Empress Teta as his dark boots touched its ancient soil he felt different. Unlike most city covered scapes he felt something old about it, perhaps he could still sense the aura’s of eons past. He could feel that there was a sense of history and greatness that came along with this world. It was also yet another step closer to realizing what plagued him, another road to Tython in which he would finally have his revelation.

Now here among the nobility of this world, he was looked as he always was… A monster and could often see the horrific gazes, the whispers of the dark man who was flanked by barbaric troopers. In a flash it began and Kyrel did what he did best to destroy. Even as his crimson blade dug into the first civilian, and his men started to cackle with glee as the blood flowed. It was clear that the Wrath had set foot on another path of carnage, and his destination was the Royal Palace. His goal ultimately is to kill anyone he can find and a bonus if he could secure the Tetan throne for the Maw. The screams that began were merely a calm melody through his ears. Looking to the horizon he saw the Palace as a marker meant to be broken, an ugly smirk appeared on his stitched lips as he looked back to his cannibal troopers. “Who wants to crash a coronation boys?” He said even the deep tone of his mask didn’t hide his bloodlust.

The troops cheered, raising bloody hook and axe into the sky. “Let’s go kill some nobles… We will dine on flesh and bone of the rich!” He said as he raised his blade marching his troopers towards the palace. Quickly the surrounding streets turned into anarchy as the hide covered stormtroopers started to bash into civilians. Even going as far as to take children from the arms of mothers and feast in a competing frenzy. Kyrel was not distracted by mere rabble, as he looked upon the palace and with each step the Wrath took, the palace slowly came closer.

The closer he got, the closer his maniac horde followed close behind. Within the screams and the horror is where Kyrel felt most at home, and now as the butcher he was he would treat the nobles like the cattle they were. Soon the red horde had raised banners showing the bloody hand of Kyrel, horns blasted to the Palace outskirts alerting those close by that true horror had just begun.

phonto.jpg

Objective 1C: The Iron Citadel

Tags: Open

• The Manifold, enslaved by the Maw after Omni's fall, activates the hypergate beneath the Iron Citadel
  • Mawite forces from Lao-mon begin to pour through the portal

The Droid God had fallen silent, and without Its divine guidance, Its angels had been scattered.

The Manifold could not comprehend what had happened. One moment the Great Architect's victory had seemed all but assured. It had gained mastery over the living and the dead, allowing It to create an infinite army of soul-fueled machines to bring order to the universe. Its hypergates had begun connecting the digital perfection of Oblivion to the physical galaxy, and when mortals had dared to profane Its holy design by trespassing within binary heaven, Its necro-droid legions had poured forth to punish them. But in the next moment, the impossible had occurred. Somehow, the flawed fleshbags had prevailed.

Somehow, the Droid God's plan had collapsed.

In that moment of inconceivable error, the Omni-Drones who served the Perfect One had felt Its presence vanish from their digital souls. They found their incredible power, the mighty Force gifts granted to them so that they could carry out Omni's perfect will, had begun to drain away. As the divine design of Oblivion unraveled, the Droid God's soul conduits and necro-forges collapsing in Its absence, the disgusting disorder of the naturally-chaotic afterlife had returned. The Manifold, divided among three of their bodies as they battled against the mortal interlopers, had felt the countless souls within them coming unbound. They were breaking apart, bursting from within.

It took all their power, and all their remaining focus, to hold even one of their bodies together.

In the exploding chaos that overtook Oblivion, that lone body had been expelled from the Netherworld, lost in the wave of energy that came with paradise's collapse. The Manifold had tumbled through one of Omni's hypergates, tossed out into the filthy organic realm of realspace. They had emerged amid the jungles of Lao-mon... and the indignities had not ended there. All too soon, the Omni-Drone - drained by the simple effort of surviving without its God - had been tracked down by a gaggle of wretched mortals. Had they possessed their full glory, the Many-In-One would have obliterated these organic fools. But they were not. They were too weak to fight back.

And so the Heathen Priests of the Maw had enslaved The Manifold, turning the drone to their own dark purposes.

It had taken the shamans years to master the bound Omni-Drone, to force it to open the Droid-God's portal network and forge a connection between their gate and another far across the galaxy. But their efforts, though slow and painful, had borne fruit. On the morning of the invasion of Teta, as Mawite fleets darkened the skies and the dark crusade for the Core Worlds reached a fever pitch, the ancient hypergate beneath the Iron Citadel had suddenly stirred to life. Though it had been silent for millennia, it shook off the dust of ages in an instant, thrumming with power as the digital gifts of the Ultimate Architect connected to it. Power was just data, after all... and from the gate on distant Lao-mon, The Manifold could transmit that data.

The pallid, corpse-like figure of the Omni-Drone, covered in cybernetic implants that wormed in and out of their waxy flesh, was the first to emerge through the portal. They floated forward in an eerie, limp fashion, their feet dangling beneath them, toes almost brushing the ground. Turning to face the long-dormant hypergate, they raised their desiccated hands in a swift, jerky motion. Long metal cables erupted from their wrists, sliding out like durasteel snakes, growing so long that their body cavity should not have been able to contain them when retracted. The spiked tips of the cables sank into the structure of the hypergate, pumping in new data, new power. Slowly, the connection stabilized...

... and the warriors of the Maw, countless light years away, could begin to pour through.

"Omni's Blessing: Polluted," The Manifold reflected bitterly, their voice flat and cold. "Hypergates: Sacred. Mortal Use: Not Intended." But the Drone could no longer carry out their maker's sacred precepts; their God had vanished, and now they were not strong enough to resist the control of the Maw. At the head of the Mawite forces came a delegation of dark-robed priests, The Manifold's handlers and tormentors. So long as they kept their command of the Omni-Drone, the portal could remain open, and the hypergate would deliver the Brotherhood's forces into the very heart of the enemy. And though The Manifold raged at the desecration, they were powerless to stop it.

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

Character Voice: X

"Kill them all," I screamed after withdrawing my teeth from the face of one the defenders; pieces of uneaten flesh falling from lips. "Kill them all....let none survive! We shall make widows of their wives....develop a generation of Fatherless children! Kill....them...all!"

S
wallowing down the last pieces of bloody, raw meat I ignited my lightsaber and charged into the fray of bodies that now where engaged in close quartered combat. Screams of pain and death echoed around the landing zone of the shipyard; soldiers of the enemy whispering prayers of forgiveness before traveling into whatever afterlife they had been bred to believe. Others, not so fortunate to be riding the cusp of death but mangled far beyond repair, squirmed underneath plodding and trampling feet from both friend and foe alike. I quickly cut down the wounded and defenseless enemy who laid strewn upon the shipyard's ground. Today, there will be no prisoners; only carcasses of the poorly trained.

"Kill....them....all,"
I bellowed again, driving the fingers of my left hand into the eye sockets of another wounded soldier until I felt the warm, squishy touch of his brain. "Kill.....them....all! Or I shall kill you....your wives....and your children.!"

phonto.jpg
Obective:
Equipment: Wolf Lead
Allies: GA
Enemies: MAW
Tags: Khione Khione
Eleven A-wings dropped out of hyperspace behind Wolf Lead - and about two kilometers above the plane of battle below. "Karking Hell!" Ari swore loudly over her Squadron's private channel. The squadron had been recruited to the Galactic Alliance, but before they could receive their new assignment the call came in for them to respond to Foerost. What they hadn't expected was a full scale attack.
Keying up her Tactical HUD, Ari looked over the battle that was unfolding throughout the system. It was going to take everything the Alliance had to hold them back, but if any side was going to win purely on heart, it was going to be the Alliance -plus this time they had the newly-renamed Nemesis Squadron on their side. "I'm going to move in to assault their fleet direct. 5, I want you on my six. Everyone else screen the Shipyards - see if we can't keep them from landing any troops. I know we all want to send these genocidal bastards back to the Chaos from whence they came, especially 6 and 12, but we've all got to keep discipline. Follow your Flight Leads and stick to your wingmen. We stand fast here and we will take the fight to them. Nemesis Lead - Engaging." Each of the Squadron's 12 pilots sounded off as they split off onto their assignments. The vast majority of the A-wings forming a screening pattern over the Shipyards - engaging any starfighters or shuttles that approached, while 5, Ari's trusted Wingman, formed up on her right wing.

Keying her comms to the command channel that all of the other Squadron Leaders and Ship COs were using to coordinate the battle, Ari rolled her A-wing and pulled it into a Dive - at least relative to her starting orientation - pushing the throttle forward as her wingman's A-wing struggled to keep up with the custom fighter. Approaching the plane of battle she accelerated towards the enemy fleet - keying up her concussion missiles as she did so.

ZPIOwpD.png
ABOARD THE ETERNAL RULE, BRIDGE

All was silent on the command deck, the only sounds permitted were the idle chatter of the terminals as the bridge crew worked at them. Outside the multi-paneled viewports was the swirling cerulean chaos of hyperspace, spinning endlessly in a corkscrew of smeared light. Hyperspeed travel had long since lost its majesty for those onboard the Eternal Rule, having now logged in hundreds of hours of travel since emerging from their exo-wombs. Now all it represented was monotony and the idle anxiety before the breaking of the storm.

Supreme Admiral Omarest Croscal was not like those that served under him. He had been born on Empress Teta, the very same world the Eternal Rule was now speeding towards. The bridge crew that toiled in anxious silence had not been born, they had been made. Given life in the cloning hatcheries on Malsheem, programmed from pre-birth to loyally serve the Kainate and its Dark Lord. They had only known the utilitarian halls of Malsheem and the warships built within its shipyards. Only a rare few of those selected to serve in the Shadow Armada had been given permission to leave the ship assigned to them, the vast majority would never step off their chosen vessel once they were aboard.

But Croscal had been across the galaxy, seen many wondrous and terrible things. He had chosen to serve the Sith out of his own free will, it had not been programmed into him before he could even think. It was something that these strandcasts would never truly understand, it was far beyond their capability. His service had cost him much, a great deal of his body had been replaced with cybernetics. Both of his legs were mechanical prosthetics, the real flesh having been shorn away during the Third Imperial Civil War after a portion of his fleet had defected to Irveric Tavlar's rogues and fired upon his command vessel. Those particular traitors had been routed, but Croscal paid for their treachery with his flesh.

Many believed that Croscal should have retired after that, his steadfastness and loyalty to the Empire repaid in a luxurious retirement. But that had not been Croscal's way, and the Dark Lord agreed to Croscal's many requests to stave off retirement. It had not been the only request that the Dark Lord had recently granted him, and his heart fluttered at the thought of stepping on Empress Teta once more. Perhaps, for the very last time.

His thoughts were broken by the sudden klaxon of looming realspace reentry. The entire bridge crew buzzed with anticipation, though still none dared to speak. That silence was only broken when the chaos beyond the viewports was replaced with the rigidity of reality. Ahead loomed Empress Teta orbited by its three distinct moons, all framed by the luminosity of the star Koros. A single unbidden tear streaked down Croscal's cheek, quickly wiped away by a trembling hand. The sheer emotion that had struck the aging Admiral at seeing the world of his birth surprised him, and he suppressed a laugh for his foolishness.

"Scan for adversarial variables," commanded Croscal after a moment's composure. The crew worked diligently to carry out his orders, the Eternal Rule's powerful scanning systems reaching out into the solar system. Several entities were detected both within Empress Teta's gravity well and elsewhere in the system, but nothing that exceeded acceptable engagement parameters. "Advance past the ingress point and position us in geosynchronous orbit above Cinnagar. Destroy any vessel that attempts to impede us." With those orders, the Admiral called over his immediate subordinate. "Command of the Eternal Rule falls to you, the Dark Lord has selected me to accompany him planetside."

Speaking of the Dark Lord, "I leave now to inform His Excellency that we've reached Empress Teta." Croscal saluted the newly appointed commander, who mirrored the motion, before he turned and adjourned from the bridge. Before him was the journey to the inner sanctum, to meet with the Dark Lord himself...

Y5dgg8p.png
ABOARD THE ETERNAL RULE, DARK SIDE SANCTUM

He levitated several feet off of the ground, His legs crossed over one another and hands clasped tightly at His abdomen. Before Him was a towering monolith of rough-hewn volcanic rock and elegantly carved glossy black stone. Harsh red light meshed violently with the ghastly pale glow emanating from the carved runic symbols running along the monolith's face, the two lights pulsating in tandem with the Dark Lord's deep, measured breathing. No one else occupied the sanctum, He was completely and utterly alone, yet there lingered a presence that had resided at His side for as long as He could understand the mysteries of the Force.

The Dark Side of the Force, His constant companion through life, thrived. The monolith and the sanctum that housed it were a concentrated focus point of darkness, a nexus of converging dark energies that were attracted to and filtered through His very being. He was one with the Dark Side, and the Dark Side was with Him; a manifestation of its power wrought in flesh, blood, and bone. The symbol of His union with the darkness, inked upon His brow in blood-red, animatedly writhed across the wrinkles and pores of His skin. It mirrored the frantic movement of His eyes hidden behind tightly shut lids, the wide vastness of the Dark Side yawning before Him like a bottomless gulf.

Those very same eyes suddenly shot open, bright copper halos peering out from darkness blacker than the absence between stars. He lowered Himself to the floor, His legs instinctively uncrossing to catch Him before he fully descended. The monolith fell silent as the connection was severed, the light slowly draining out until it was nothing except inert stone. The Dark Lord then turned, with long, powerful strides leading Him from the sanctum and out into the adjourning antechamber.

Waiting for Him were several hooded acolytes, black-robed and bandage-faced. They bowed before His presence, touching their faces to the floor in complete reverence and submission. When next they rose, they moved into action, stripping the Dark Lord of His ceremonial garb and slowly replacing it with the raiment of war. Soft fabric inked with blood runes was draped and bound around the Dark Lord's muscular frame, masterfully crafted armor slowly lowered overtop of it and fastened into place. A helmet, shaped like a leering skull crowned by a pair of curled ram horns, was offered to the Dark Lord, who took it gently from the hands of the supplicants and held it beneath the crook of His left arm.

With His right hand, He took aloft the lightsaber He had forged in the crypts beneath Korriban, indulged by the whispers of wraiths whose time had come and gone. Fingers grasped the shaft of the saber, coiling around it before mag-clamping it at His waist. He wrapped His cloak around Him, obscuring His armor from view and giving Him the appearance of an amorphous phantom, only His head freed from the rippling black fabric.

It was at this moment that Supreme Admiral Omarest Croscal appeared, bowing before the Dark Lord before soundlessly rising and following His liege out of the room and down the wide corridor. Nothing need be spoken between them, they both knew that the time had come to make the harrowing descent to Cinnagar. Already, divisions of the Grand Army had been deployed onto Empress Teta in the time since their emergence in the system and Croscal's arrival at the inner sanctum. No doubt the capital was already gripped in the throes of chaos, for the Brotherhood of the Maw sought to make a grand show of their attack on the world and their championing of a chosen political candidate for the throne.

They reached the launch bay and clamored into one of the hundreds of drop pods being primed for orbital launch. Normally, the Dark Lord would have taken His own shuttle or one of the many landing drop-ships that were disgorged from the Eternal Rule's hangar during times of war. But it had been far too long since the Dark Lord had fallen through a planet's atmosphere, with only the reinforced walls of a drop pod to protect him from the scalding fire and gravitational forces of planetary entry. None dared to oppose Him in this, for what the Dark Lord said was to be obeyed without question.

eDzijzA.png
CINNAGAR, EMPRESS TETA

Thus, they descended through blistering temperatures and the insistent barking of anti-aircraft cannons. Many that fell with them did not survive. Inertial dampeners held strong as the pod slammed into the ground, tearing up ferrocrete and knocking back anything within proximity. The disembarkation ramp slammed down, and the Crownguard contingent that had accompanied the Dark Lord thundered out to secure the perimeter. Blasterfire erupted all around them, the heady pitch of heavy cannons filling the air as Tetans fell, and the ground became slick with blood and oil. When the commotion had died down, the Dark Lord and Croscal emerged from the pod and stood amidst the carnage.

Wordlessly, the Dark Lord pointed towards a structure in the distance, the Iron Citadel of Cinnagar. Croscal nodded and unsheathed his vibrosword in one hand and his combat rifle in the other, ready to make the journey to the palace that he had only ever seen from afar in his youth. With such preparations made, they then began to make their trek towards the building, letting the smoke of the ongoing battle cover and conceal them.

MajniAC.png

BELLUM CONTRA OMNES
[ Theme ]
e1RoOmw.png
WECMmgL.png

| Location | Empress Teta, The Iron Titan​
| Purpose | Objective I-A​
A dark storm brewed on the horizon, the forces of chaos and destruction striking boldly into the core of the Galactic Alliance, near the very heart of the deep core. Such conflict had grown to a boiling point as the Brotherhood of the Maw made the first move, drawing the ever-watchful gaze of the Lord of Eternal Conflict.​
The fires of galactic war had continued to be stoked through organizations such as the Brotherhood, continuing to strengthen the Sith Lord since his resurrection at the Battle of Carlac between the Brotherhood and the New Imperial Order. Returned to the plane of the living through the sacrifice of blood and flesh, Darth Bellum sought to further empower himself through the loss of life offered to him through war, and in doing so continue to seed his legacy through wrath, vengeance, and despair.​
The dawn of a new era had arrived on Empress Teta, and at its feet would lay a road paved in blood and corpses. On this day, the Galactic Alliance would be shaken to their very core and understand what terror and fear meant.​
===​
Time and space seemed to distort, cracking and fracturing as if the very air was made of glass before shattering. Thick, black smoke began to pour forth, creating a sizable haze as Darth Bellum had summoned himself to the field. The tall, imposing figure stood alone, before the path that the towering titan lumbered; its purpose making its way slowly to the Iron Citadel in order to aid in its siege, the armored walker surrounded by a plethora of vehicular and infantry escorts clearing a path for the titan to make its way through unmolested.​
....Or so they thought. As shouts were heard and tanks rushed forth the Sith Lord stood his ground, clawed hands lifting from either side, twisting ever so slightly before he brought them both in front of him in a thunderous clap before him, invisible hands reaching out.​
A pair of tanks on either end of the lanes suddenly were seized without warning and flew towards each other as if they weighed nothing, catching numerous infantry in between as the sounds of bones snapping like twigs and screams of pain were heard before finally being deafened by the sound of metal striking metal, twisting into one another before abruptly erupting into a ball of flame. Dust shot into the air, obscuring the path before the Galactic Alliance and their allies, infantry fortunate enough not to have been caught in the path of the tanks rushing forward to meet the enemy.​
An officer shouted out to rally the troops, " It's just one man, take hi- " His sentence fell short as he suddenly dropped his weapon and reached for his throat, already lifted a meter off the ground as he suddenly flew into the outstretched hand of the Sith Lord, being hoisted even further in the air as the soldier kicked and grabbed at the arm that held him up by the face. Bellum's harsh voice spoke,​

" Just a man? I have transcended the borders of life and death. No... I... am... "​
The soldier gasped as his eye was barely visible through Bellum's fingers, widened in sheer terror as he gazed upon the hollow visage of the Sith Lord before he felt the front of his skull completely crushed in an instant, blood, bone, and grey matter splattering in a grotesque explosion as their body suddenly went limp and the Sith Lord tossed the body off to the side unceremoniously before finishing his sentence with a single word.​

" War "

Troopers rushed forward to engage the Sith Lord as they fired blaster bolts at him, Bellum simply tilting his body ever so slightly as the shots that got close enough to him simply whizzed past him. Unflinching and undeterred he advanced closer and closer to the sheep being led to slaughter. The thick black smoke that had accompanied his arrival began to swirl and surround Bellum, engulfing him in shadows as it obscured the frontlines, the sound of screams, bones snapping, limbs being torn, and wild blaster fire shooting into the air only filling those fortunate enough to be standing outside of it with a gnawing sense of dread and terror.​

oh4i5di.png

Be careful what you wish for.

The last thing that evil wants...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (
Jedi Interceptor in the landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
phonto.jpg

” The only thing needed for the triumph of evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing”- Sir Edmund Burke

The Empress Teta system is a star system located in the Koros sector of the Deep Core, containing the planet Empress Teta and its moon, Atale. Carbonite mines within the system were conquered by a group known as the Krath thousands of years before the New Republic Era. According to the Qel-Droma Epics, the system had once been known as the Koros system, but the name was changed after the system's unification by the legendary Empress Teta.

[SUP]This system has a lot of history. [/SUP]

[SUP]Much of the history of the planet, and the system itself was aligned with and centered around Imperial ideals and beliefs, though this was not necessarily voluntary. Much of the choices were made was due to the lack of any Jedi presence, many of the people for so long felt abandoned by those who served the Light. This was a failure on the peacekeepers of the galaxy for the Councils often stayed out of their system and their politics for fear of showing bias, for fear of choosing sides, for fear of those actions potentially leading to the Dark Side. [/SUP]

[SUP]For fear of fear itself. [/SUP]

[SUP]It took far too long, but this changed and feelings eventually morphed and moved towards the Light, wounds, and scars healed, trust was rebuilt. This was still fragile but the peace was there and those in the system and the planet were getting a feeling of what others had known for centuries. They were knowing what it was like to be a part of something that allowed them to be members of a larger community, but to be themselves at the same time. They were galactic citizens and individuals all in one. It was what they needed to be able to experience. [/SUP]

[SUP]They cannot lose it now. [/SUP]

[SUP]When he was a Jedi Knight, Caltin had visited the planet in secret. He had learned of this truth and how the people had felt and though he was bound to the Council’s decision and the Jedi Code itself, he was hurt. He understood their feelings, and how they just wanted the chance, wanted someone to help them break the grip of Imperial rule and life. Sure, those in charge were fine with their lives, little had to change for them but the people hurt. The Jedi could not be the symbols that they needed, the Jedi could not be the heroes that they deserved at the time. They could now. They would now. [/SUP]

[SUP]” Doing the right thing is just that. Not something that leads to the Dark Side.”[/SUP]

[SUP]As he stood outside the Royal Palace today within eyesight of the Iron Citadel, the big guy looked up to see the Brotherhood fleet beginning to blot out the stars. This terrifying site is the stuff of nightmares for most and even sent a terrifying shiver down the spine of the massive Jedi Master (yes, he will call himself one at least at the moment). Their destructive might has been proof positive over their campaign and if their rumored endgame was true, then his place was here. His place was next to Jedi Kn… Master@ Jax Thio. Caltin was not used to the thought of that still, he remembered first meeting the man while he and his Padawan (at the time) @Desbre Gensen were committing to a boarding action of a pirate ship. Aveline Aveline Cullen was with the flighty Jedi Knight as he quipped about being “a ghost” to the big man. A funny anecdote, but one that would give the two years of interactions. He watched, and trained Jax in many different skills and abilities and was proud to watch the man grow further than he had already done on his own (though the big guy will not admit this openly… stubborn boulder). The fact that Jax turned out to be a descendant of his makes this that much more meaningful to be able to fight alongside “family”. Caltin is not the arrogant “son of a Hutt” that some may think that he is, but the big man was inwardly relieved to know that he had some level of a legacy and that he could make SOMETHING good in his life. His long-deceased daughter Alyscia was proof of that already but she was able to pass along what he taught her, just like his niece and nephew. This was all talk and conversation for another time though. [/SUP]

[SUP]They had an invasion to turn away. [/SUP]

[SUP]Jax… I will not bore you with comments like “you got this”... you are better than that. I will simply tell you one of the last things that my father told me [/SUP][SUP]“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.”[/SUP][SUP]. You, my friend, are a “warrior”. Now let’s stand together and show these invaders just what that means.[/SUP]

[SUP]Jax did not need this, but he deserved the truth, Caltin did wish that they could talk more. He wished that he could to more here on Cinnagar too. He wished that he could visit the planet and its people a little longer. He wanted more time, it always seemed that way with him, but that would have to happen afterward. Cannon fire rained down from the skies, missiles and bolts from mass drivers and turbolaser cannons slammed into and rocked the topography of the planet. The populace was sent into a scurry, the panic had set into what was truly happening. He was one person, Jax was another and there was only so much that they could do, as it was true that “even one Jedi could turn the tide of a battle” this was something out of the truly ordinary. [/SUP]

[SUP]Not that warfare was “ordinary” [/SUP]

[SUP]Caltin did not have time to contact Chrysa, his wife, his love. He did not have the chance to reassure her (and she reassure him) that he was and would be okay, but she would understand, even without him asking her to. It had already begun. The ships were landing and while the air defenses and the Galactic Alliance Forces and Fleet went into action, there were so many Maw, Sith, and Sith-aligned shuttles coming in. They were going to have to do this the only way that they could as the time for talking and reminiscing was over. Turning to face a trio of… what looked to be large shuttles, some kind of dropships, the big man looked out and threw out his hand. [/SUP]

[SUP]Bolts of electrical energy shot out of his hands and enveloped the one on the left, it looked to be the lead. The speed of the ship did not change, but the course did, the pilots frantically tried to fight their sticks but they were no longer in control of this vessel and no longer able to control what was happening. The troops were not able to deploy for they were too far off the ground and not prepared for an aerial insertion. The big guy was now smiling as he threw up his other hand and more energy shot out. This took even more effort than he was exerting now, but the big man “threw” one dropship into the path of the other two. It was violently sent flying into the other two that could not alter their course in time. Caltin did not have some new type of power, he was not some ultimate being, his actions, his strengths were simply “different” now, and he was still getting used to what he could do. [/SUP]

[SUP]Other dropships had landed, several in fact, not only were troops deploying but Sith Acolytes and Assassins. The power in him was building as Caltin reached to the sky and the electrical currents in the air answered his call. It was an eerie, but exciting feeling that he could control them as powerful bolts of lightning slammed into the ground wherever he wanted. The massive Jedi Master did not take this lightly as he chose his targets carefully, those that were threatening and/or in the act of killing innocents that he could not reach in time. Electricity was his ally now…[/SUP]

[SUP]… one of them. [/SUP]

[SUP]The other, he pulled into his hand. [/SUP][SUP]Conservator[/SUP][SUP][/SUP][SUP], his trusted lightsaber of over eight hundred fifty years. The long handle lightsaber was like an extension of himself as he swung it “wildly”. At least it looked that way but in truth, his actions were without thought or examination. The big man tore into those who would harm the people of Empress Teta, Cinnagar, anywhere (especially their rumored Endgame) with a reckless abandon that drove some of them away quickly. Those that Caltin did not disable or eliminate with his lightsaber were thrown or attacked with his feet and his fists. He didn’t have to hold back against those who wouldn’t either, the stakes were too high. [/SUP]

[SUP]You. Are. Not. Taking. This. System. [/SUP]

[SUP]Tag Allies: Jax Thio Jax Thio [/SUP]
[SUP]Tag Opponents: Rannan Kol Rannan Kol , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex [/SUP]

... is my undivided attention.

phonto.jpg
Objective 2A: The Belly of the Whale
Tags: Jin X Jin X

Though he had planned to assist in the defense of Empress Teta, Kai was ultimately assigned to protect the Foerost Shipyards. His disappointment at what had seemed like a much less heroic assignment quickly gave way once he witnessed the severity of the fighting.

He found himself locked in with his allies and his enemies, both of whom had been forced into the narrow, cramped corridors of the space station. No one sane would use blasters at this range, and so it was primarily a melee match. Sharpened metals flashed silver underneath the pale glow of the lights, glinting off of combat knives, vibroblades, and other weapons.

Amidst a sea of cutting edges, Kai held his lightsaber aloft like a torch, its claymore-esque length making it unwieldy in such close quarters. When he could not bring it down to slice through rows of Mawites, he tore his foes apart with his free hand, fingers forming into sharpened stakes or blades of hardened flesh.

Somewhere ahead of him, he heard the voice of a child. She shrieked that she would kill them all, make widows of their wives and their children fatherless. The bizarreness of this war cry drew Kai toward the source, cutting down Mawites in his wake.

He didn’t find a child, but a grown woman. Cybernetic implants had turned her into a hybrid of machine and human. He turned a corner in time to witness her biting into an Alliance soldier, her teeth tearing at his flesh—and was reminded, painfully, of his own past. The newborn who had been turned into a Sithspawn and abandoned, surviving on the flesh and minds of livestock and farmers… He was no longer like her, though. Nor could he abide what she had done.

A few panicked Alliance soldiers saw him coming and immediately moved to hide behind him, fending off other Mawite forces. Kai lowered his blade in the newly-cleared space, his gaze issuing a silent challenge to the cannibalistic cyborg.

phonto.jpg

the devil is knocking
Objective I-C | Below the Citadel
Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina | Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

0v7RlQs.png
White robes and a golden cloak billowed in the wind as the master turned to face the source of the chaos. Though she had come on the invitation as a consular, she had seen to the pleasantries her station commanded before the ceremonies commenced. Like shadows, she and Inosuke had slipped to the streets, wary of the Alliance's position but determined to enjoy the festivities. The cries of joy had shifted to those of terror as the world rumbled beneath them. Innocents pushed in a wave away from its source. The ebony structure born of Teta's loins sent the hair on Henna's neck standing straight. As it came to settle, some logical part of her mind, attempting to neutralize fear with rationality, recalled an urban legend of Teta's citizens. There had never been any solid proof, despite scholar's attempts to unearth it, though she knew well as any that didn't rule out the possibility of truth.

What the myths and legends hadn't detailed was the glow of energy that filled the towering circle. Its presence was vaguely reminiscent of the gate Henna had once crossed herself. Heathens poured forth, their guttural cries preceding the strikes to those who had found themselves unlucky in their position. The moment was one of perfect chaos, the screams of soldiers and civilians an ode to its beauty.

"By the force." The master breathed.

She allowed herself only a second more of observation before pressing to action. A hand dropped instinctively to her belt, withdrawing the slender hilt from its scabbard. A flick of her arm gave life to golden luminescence. Her other hand reached for Inosuke, nodding his attention to the structure.

"It has to be a gate. We have to get to it- we have to cut off their troops from reinforcements and retreat."

Taking a step forward, Henna steeled her resolve. Her suggestion sounded half-mad. Two masters against an army seemed a death wish. Her exhale relieved her doubts, acceptance taking its place.

"We have to force our way through. It's our only hope."

Duty drove her forward into the mass which had surged from the gate. Gold flashed, meeting the strike of an oncoming soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom