Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Bellum - Lord of Eternal Conflict

e1RoOmw.png

Bpd8Odh.png

" Even in death, there is no command but my own . . . "

OxuyruS.png

General Information
" I am the war you crave. Purpose eternal, and a legacy of blood. "
| Name | Darth Bellum
| Aliases |
| Current | Lord of Eternal Conflict
| Former | Kor Vexen, Darth Sacrorum - Lord of Assimilation
| Age | N/A
| Species |
| Formerly | Anzati
| Currently | Force Ghost - Resurrected
| Gender | Male
| Vocal Sample | Malthael
| Affiliation | Himself - War
| Force Sensitivity | Yes - Dark Side

Physical Information
" Consume or be consumed. Evolve or fade to nothing. "
| Height | 7'5"
| Weight | N/A
| Build | Muscular
| Notable Features |
Bellum's features vary from person to person depending on one's connection to the Force. To those who lack a connection, he simply does not exist, merely a cold chill that may run down their spine; to those who are even mildly connected to the Force, he may appear as what one may call a 'ghost'; to those with a strong connection to the Force, he appears as clear as day, indistinguishable from a corporeal entity, albeit with a dark aura surrounding him.
To those who can distinctly see him, he appears as a large figure, dressed in cloth and jagged armor, the most distinct feature about him being his head; a skull with glowing eyes, missing their jaw - a reflection/interpretation of Sacrorum's form when he was a living creature as his lower face was disembodied and wounded beyond repair from a young age while he lived as Kor Vexen.
Psychological Information
" For as long as you have waged war, you have worshipped and tributed unto me. "

| Sexuality | N/A
| Relationship Status | N/A
| Personality |
Indifferent | Merciless | Treacherous | Unpredictable | Amoral

Bellum's personality is largely intact from his previous life in the realm of the living; that of a cold and merciless warlord. His intentions and goals are ambiguous to all but those who were closest to him and knew him best, which are few in number and even fewer that remain alive. He is duplicitous and unpredictable with a severe disregard for life or morals and will do whatever it takes to achieve what it is he desires.

Upon becoming a Force Ghost, however, an interesting quirk seemed to be introduced into his personality. Due to the nature of Bellum's mind having been compromised of thousands of individuals from either side of the Force, his personality and behavior seem to shift towards either side based on the alignment of whoever's body he possesses. Regardless, he is a master of manipulation, able to draw upon the negative emotions of anyone he comes across to fuel a need for conflict.

Abilities and Traits
" When you raise your weapons and call for war, you raise my banner and fight under my name. "

Bellum is able to manifest himself at any time in any place on a mere whim, granted he has been to whatever location he chooses to travel and manifest, and is even able to tear open rifts to Otherspace when his spirit was infused with the artifact known as the Shadow's Folly. The powers Bellum was known for using with great mastery such as Force Drain, Force Kill, and Force Stasis, all of which he uses to great effectiveness on the battlefield.
Though he cannot 'physically' interact with the physical realm, he can still act with control over the incorporeal realm and its entities, being able to harm such entities or bend them to his will, even corrupting spirits that exist waiting to move onto the Netherworld.
He is able to influence the minds of those around him to varying degrees. The weaker their connection to the Force, the greater his influence, while those with a powerful connection can 'resist' his attempts at influence. His mere presence alone in an area can slowly induce insanity, filling an individual's mind with a gnawing sense of hunger; an insatiable desire for greater power. Those who he inhabits gain an immediate and instinctual boost to their combat skills, enabling them to fight with the experience and abilities they are unfamiliar with through Bellum and his centuries of existence as Kor Vexen.
Since his resurrection, he has been able to develop a unique ability that allows him to split his ethereal and physical forms from one another. While his ethereal form retains his consciousness, able to move wherever it pleases and exert its influence upon others, the physical form remains like a sentinel, functioning off of pure killing, combat instinct alone to wreak havoc on those that dare cross its path.
Strengths and Weaknesses
" I am the mountain upon which all blades shatter. Hone your edge against me. "
| Entity of the Force |
Darth Bellum being a powerful Dark Side Spirit has the ability to possess the bodies and minds of those who are vulnerable and susceptible to influence by the Force. His dominance over his physical host is dependent on how strong their will is, ranging from complete and utter domination of their mind and body to the dark whispers and an overwhelming sense of dread lurking in their mind, influencing their thoughts and actions.
| Mortal Limitations |
Darth Bellum's ability to interact with the realm of the living is limited in his ethereal form, and since his resurrection has also rendered a physical form for him to be vulnerable in.
| I am War |
Darth Bellum is a manifestation of war itself. His very existence is fueled by conflict across the Galaxy thus effectively empowering and enabling him to become an immortal entity. With his ability to take over a host, he is capable of instigating conflicts either on an internal scale or setting Galactic wars into motion by means of manipulation and subversion. The more conflict there is, the stronger his influence and abilities become.
| Creature of the Dark Side |
Simply put, Darth Bellum's existence as a Dark Side Force Ghost has many advantages, but it also comes at the price of being susceptible to certain abilities of the Light Side of the Force that are capable of inflicting harm upon him, though the ability to excise him completely remains unknown.
| Eternal Hunger |
Those whom Darth Bellum takes as hosts are immediately given a boon of strength and knowledge, improving upon their existing capabilities, but this boon does not come without a price. A double-edged sword, those who are granted a mere taste of Bellum's power and knowledge are susceptible to the spirit's dark desires and insatiable hunger, craving more and more of it, though the only way to gain it is to follow in the path of Kor Vexen - They must do whatever must be done to achieve the power they so crave, and that is to seek out stronger prey.

I have toppled nations. I have slain kings. I have murdered legends.

Last edited:

6uMFpAt.png

In life, I sundered countless systems and worlds... In death, I fan the eternal flames of conflict into a raging inferno.

I am war... Nothing more, nothing less and by this act of death I cast aside my mortal chains to transcend the physical realm so that I may become even greater than I ever could in life. My life as Kor Vexen...As the Sith Lord who existed for centuries as Darth Sacrorum, Lord of Assimilation have been laid to rest and given up to the flames of conflict. I rise anew from the ashes as the Lord of Eternal Conflict -

Darth Bellum

I serve no cause but my own, pledge no allegiance to any but myself. All those that I side with are mere tools and trinkets to aid my cause. The Sith were suitable for my initial plans, having given me the tools and means necessary to set my plans in motion. So easily blinded by strength that they gave me positions of power within their ranks because of what I was capable of. But their tidings of tranquility were of no use to me; when their desire to grow stronger was overtaken and cast aside by false visions of prosperity, becoming complacent with peace and lethargy, I took matters upon myself to fuel the engines of conflict. This desire only continued to grow as I watched how the Sith had atrophied with time, becoming so weak that even the pathetic Jedi and even worse pacifistic Mandalorians could still hold their own against them. The Mandalorian Empire led by the puppet Yasha Mantis being turned on by the Galactic Powers that existed were not my first victims to my desire for conflict and war, and they will not be my last.

Even as I was declared an enemy of the Sith Empire and cast aside as a traitor and exile, my pact of treason and treachery made alongside the likes of Irveric Tavlar and Vaulkhar was enough to divide the Sith. The formation of a new order had taken the torch that had been lit and led on to instigate a grudge war between the Sith and Imperials, calling forth the wolves and lions to tear at each other's throats till only the most cunning and mighty remained. While I did have my part to play as a commander of the Imperial forces, I knew the moment I made a pact with Tavlar that he had already plotted my demise. Few among both the living and dead retain my respect - The hunger and desire for vengeance against me were all too easy to see when I looked upon him after the atrocities I had him commit, an excellent wolf I had created to serve as the keystone for conflicts of current. I merely gave the motivation and reasons to do so and he has done so admirably with the New Imperial Order.

My death at his hand on Bastion was expected - and better to shed my mortal limitations at the fangs of a wolf I helped create than to some pompous Sith or Jedi with faulty beliefs in having bested me. I simply let myself take a step back to observe the greater picture, when I became an entity of the Force, I was beyond their understanding and far outside their ability to contain my machinations of war. For a time, I observed and gauged my options, casting my lot with the New Imperial Order till their usefulness to my cause had run out, biding my time for when I am to once again shift the tides of war to my will and desire.

It was the necromancy of Halketh that had cut my brief respite to plot and observe from the great beyond short, having manifested my ethereal form back unto the world of the living through offerings of flesh and blood, and had brought me forth to unleash my chaos and wrath upon the Galaxy once more to aid the Brotherhood of the Maw. An interesting lot to say the least, their modus operandi fell within acceptable - and for a brief time I offered aid to them. However, my sudden resurrection had yet to allow me to return to full strength and so I disappeared into an unfamiliar Galaxy once again, fading into obscurity while I allowed my powers return, biding my time for an opportunity where I could unleash war and destruction upon the unsuspecting masses and remind them what it meant to fear and dread my name once again.

In the world beyond, blackened ichor filled a crumbling sky, as souls withered to nothing... But I refused to fade.

Last edited:

Resources
BELLUM CONTRA OMNES
e1RoOmw.png

WECMmgL.png

The 13th Umbral Legion
The 13th Umbral Legion is Darth Bellum's faithful private army, having waged countless battles under his banner. They are ruthless and without rival on the battlefield, empowered by their dark master and willing to die in his name in order to achieve victory. They are brutal and efficient, their tactics unmatched, with will forged in fire and stronger than beskar.

The Penumbral Order
An order of Anzati assassins, the Penumbral Order is the clan of Anzati that Darth Bellum was raised in his life as Kor Vexen, though shunned and imprisoned out of fear for his hunger and savagery. It would not be until many centuries later that Kor Vexen returned to his home under conquest to bring his people to heel beneath him, to serve as his assassins and spies whom he commanded with fear.

The Seekers
The Seekers are a group of both Force Sensitive and Non-Force Sensitive individuals who have pledged their lives in service to Darth Bellum. They are adept hunters, typically stalking the battlefield for those deemed too dangerous to be handled by his infantry without significant losses in order to capture or slay them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom