Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ommin-class Sith Infiltration Command Shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyloRenCommandShuttle-Fathead_1.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Quick and nimble: Very high speed and very high maneuverability make this shuttle perfect for sudden drops into hotzones and escape when needed.
  • Armored up: Very high defenses in the form of armor and shielding make this vessel one durable beast.
WEAKNESSES
  • Low Armament: With only the front heavy laser cannons, it's defensive seismic charges, and barrage of missiles, the Ommin-class underwhelms in combat compared to much of the galaxy's current standard vessels.
  • No Backup: With no squadron count of it's own and primarily finding use in stealth missions, the Ommin-class will not find itself covered by others of it's kind or more often than not other vessels in general.
  • Crowded: With the addition of energy cages and a speeder bike for each Ommin-class, the interior space can get a bit crowded. You won't find this ship deploying squads of soldiers anytime soon.

DESCRIPTION

Drawn up and designed by Epoch's brightest minds under the Epoch Engineering Corporation and fabricated deep in the Unknown Regions by the Brotherhood of the Maw's Dread Forge. The Ommin-class Sith Infiltration Command Shuttle was commissioned by Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis himself for use to deploy members of the New Sith Order throughout the galaxy where they were needed and insert Sith infiltrators unseen into the heart of the enemy without them becoming any wiser.

Designs were made to fit the nature of New Sith Order operations, giving them a significant command shuttle and stealth infiltration vessel wrapped in one. The need for such a vessel became prevalent with the swelling of numbers within the fledgling order of Sith as it grew within the ranks of the Brotherhood of the Maw and after the visible benefits of a stealth ship coming to the attention of it's leaders during the skirmish over Byss.

When the time came to test the prototype of the newly christened Ommin-class, all expectations were passed with flying colors and the ship was manufactured immediately for use.

New_Sith_Order_logo.png

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Very nice ship again! I have to tell, I fond of the BotM ships. I found only one (two) problems:
  • First, with the cloaking device / technology ships can be only semi-unique or unique and not limited. So please fix this
    • NB: The Eligor device production also only semi-unique you can't add higher (limited) scale just (at most) what is the materials production rate.
  • In light of the above, I feel Warlords of the Maw's "Special Acquisition" status is too much. Would you change this?
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom