Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Duracrete Jungle | BOTM Invasion of GA Held Metellos

TROUBLE COMES KNOCKING
Objective: Objective I - Depths of Hell - Post 1
Equipment: Under-Armor, Quiet Riot Armor With Gas Backpack, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Four Zenji Needles, Pair of Blue Lightsabers, 1 Hard Light Weapon, 2 Shock Whips
Ship: Shadowfire
Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon

Trouble always seemed to find its way through the galaxy.

The Sister's of the Mistryl Shadow Guard always had an ear to the ground whenever it came to sniffing it out to prepare themselves and their assets in much the same way. It wasn't an illustrious position that their planted agents played throughout the galaxy.

Most performing mundane work to remain as common a sight on each planet that they decided needed observation. Most would have issue with a shadowy organization keeping tabs on their operations without their inclusion. But then again when one had the concern it usually meant they were doing much the same.

It was merely an issue of not knowing.

The flow of information had been a slow trickle for anything worthwhile. At least until the arrival of reinforcements had been sighted by the sister that had accepted a position of clerical work on the planet. It was difficult to keep a lid on munitions being delivered en-masse as well.

Phalsi had joined the silent investigation of interest in her own way. Rumors were a dastardly thing when the holonet existed.

She landed her craft a while before the attack, the Vanish system doing its part to keep her from being stopped at least. If they knew she was present? Didn't matter now she supposed.

Her eyes were skyward briefly, behind the enclosed mask, staring at the stations poised for defense.

Her sigh broke the stare as she looked over the field before her. A strange sight given what she was used to. War was never something she wanted to get used to. The streets of Denon, cityscape of Coruscant, even the bland menagerie of Emberlene if it meant not having to deal with that wicked smell of rot and death.

Quite literally a sickly hole in the ground, she could observe the priests and others gathering to raise the far flung dead or dying from their rest.

Backing out of the zoom function, she cut across the bleak features surrounding the area. The active camo system inside the armor took the tones of the environment as she traversed the area silently, attentions drifting as she wondered what she could actually do upon arrival to the site.

That seemed like a chit-load of-

The thought was cut off as a ship came close enough to catch the sensors on board her armor, alerting her through the neural interface as she dropped low and watched through the suits systems. It didn't linger long enough to do a whole lot. Didn't seem interested at least given it flew off. Adrenaline trickled into her veins as she strained to listen, for whatever it had dropped in its wake.

Ships didn't dip that low without leaving something behind. A present for the Maw, or for her was the question now.

The neural interface felt the tinge of worry she had about the Taozin Skin Nodule long before she acted on the thought. A small indicator of its presence and being active appearing in her HUD display as she frowned.

Suits more like my mother than armor.

The internal gripe was pushed aside with a small sound of something moving closer. The sensors in her suit doing their best to find the source. Adrenaline blended with worry as she tried to remember if that had been an Alliance vessel or one of the stolen ships the Maw joy rode into battle. The few seconds spared wondering if they had snagged any Alliance ships ate up precious time as she dared to hope. What sounded like steps were getting too close to miss her, even doing her best chameleon impression.

Putting on her big jedi robes, she took a chance.

"Don't shoot. Idiot out wandering around with...for the good guys." She spoke up, the annuciator doings it's job as she rolled to one side and disabled the active camo blend with a thought. A patch of ground becoming less rock filled and more jedi tempting fate near enemy lines.

Good job Phalsi. Lets get shot before the show starts! Fething dullard.

Chiding herself, she wondered to herself who would be quicker as she spied the Pistol on what seemed to be a private soldier's hip. The throwing needle in her thigh holster she had to throw from an awkward position, or finding out if the pistol threw blasters or slugs.

Not wanting to take a losing bet, she kept her hands up.

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
b5nBlkh.png
Objective: Survive || Try to escape with the twins
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy dreaming.
  • Keilara deals with the twins.
Mercy #1

~ Mercy ~
I tried to spend every single moment here, to enjoy these minutes, because I didn't know when this moment, this dream, would end. Until now, I've always passed out, and it's hard to wake someone up. But now I slept; I easily imagined that they would use the fact that they wouldn't let me sleep and kept waking me up as further torture. It was a very good torture method, I used it countless times to get information from others for Mongrel. Yes, I refer to him here as Mongrel, since as Asher he never asked me to do such a thing. I had to be cruel, for the warlord, but not for Asher.

It's true, after that, he never asked me to do anything like that, that our relationship deepened. Although, even then, I would have done it for him at any time. Even now, anytime...

And I would have done anything for us to be together again. The sixty years that we lived together in the moments before his death were not enough in our minds. No matter how real it was, no matter how much it really was, it wasn't enough. It only made the absence, the time spent apart, even more painful. I still think it would have been best for me to die if we hadn't been apart for even a minute.

~ You know, at first it was very strange that I couldn't call you Kallan anymore because he too had fully awakened and decided to become a separate personality. Now, sometimes it's still weird that Kallan is here. ~ I told the dream image of Asher.

I hated calling him Mongrel again, it was such a humiliating name, since he wasn't a mongrel or anything like that, I didn't know a greater man than him. Sometimes I wondered how hard it would have been to think of him as Asher if it hadn't been for those sixty years. A lifetime together, after that was clear, but from anyone else's perspective, it was only a few hours.

No one could really understand this, apart from the four of us, that is, now the six of us.

~ I wonder what you will say when you find out what the twins are like? How they are different in this life… ~ I asked the dream image again.

I was sure he would still love them and maybe be even more proud of them than he was in our previous life. My only regret was that I could not fulfil what he wanted. That I would be happy, without him. But still, somehow I felt relieved that it didn't turn out that way, I was glad that I couldn't move on. I would have felt even more terrible if I had been able to. I would have felt as if I had betrayed him and his memory.

No, my heart and soul are only his, forever. I would never, ever be able to love anyone else…

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
I tried to be quiet so as not to disturb the twins while they were playing and studying, but it seemed like I wasn't going to get an answer from Kallan as they both finished the lesson at the same time and brought the results to show them to us. I don't know how they did it. Sure, I heard that twins can behave very strangely, in a special way, but seeing and reading a holo-documentary or reading an article was very different from seeing it with my own eyes.

And then I didn't even hint at how special the twins were, how different they were from average children. They were able to enter our mind palace as if it were their own. We didn't even notice when they arrived. They said before that they also have their own mind palace and their minds are always connected to each other. So they are constantly in touch, distance didn't matter to them. It was like Asher and Mercy's relationship towards the end, at least that's what I deduced from their words, only theirs were more or better.

If I had actually had a head, I'm sure it would have hurt from all the information I was told. Some things were hard to understand and others were clear. I found the part interesting that, in principle, they always know where the other is, although somewhere this was understandable and logical. What was also interesting was that they were able to use each other's senses. As far as I could tell, it was possible with telepathy, but not even Mercy had tried it to the best of my knowledge.

~ What did you draw? ~ I asked them.

~ I drew a loong-cat! ~ Asher said proudly.

~ And I drew a very woolly nerf! ~ Abigail said.

As far as I remembered from the other life, Abi was the more skilled artist and Asher was more skilled in sports and fighting than his sister. It was visible now. Although everything in the mind palace could be perfect as we can imagine it and not happen in reality , it still seemed that Abi was the better artist. I'm not saying Asher was clumsy because what he drew was charming and cute, but Abi was more skilled.

~ You are very good, both of you! ~ I praised them.

And I really thought so, I thought they were equal parts clever and perfect. I've heard many times that parents instinctively distinguish between children and that there are some they love more. So far, this has not happened in my case, I loved both of them equally, and I don't think this will ever change. I didn't want that to change. I hoped it wouldn't, this situation was so perfect.

~ Would you like to go out? We could feed the fish, swans and ducks in the lake. ~ I offered them.

~ Yes! ~ they said completely at once.

And with that, they ran to put on their shoes. With the twins, Kallan and I didn't have that much time together, but the time we spent as a foursome was great, and compensated for everything.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Hell_Hole.png

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Objective One: Depths of Hell
Action: Attempt to grasp the gravity of the situation
Outfit (Minus the right arm)

JiGZUcY.png

Ariana collapsed on an open plot of dirt free of the horrors that surrounded her, her knees continued to shake. Even her own arms began to lose strength as her entire body began to slowly shut down from what her eyes witnessed. With slow and deliberate movements Ariana carefully removed her helmet and began to heave the contents of her stomach onto the dirt. The contents of her stomach that piled on the ground below was soon growing slightly with tear drops that began to pour.

The bodies.

The sheer amount of bodies that laid scattered across the field, piles upon piles, the immeasurable amount of death. The stench of it all forced Ariana to quickly wipe her mouth and place her helmet back on, quickly breathing in clean air, arriving into her lungs to allow an agonized guttural quiet scream into her single hand. Hot tears streaked down across her cheeks and even as she attempted to gather her thoughts, the stench, along with the weight of the Dark Side of the Force, kept her from completely refocusing.

The young Du Couteau heir had confronted death before, dealt with it when her Father died and many times more during the liberation of Empress Teta. This nightmare in front of her eyes though was something else entirely, she wasn’t being accosted by the horrors of the galaxy alone but by the perpetrators of the inferno of misery as well.

Ariana wasn’t exactly sure how long she was on the ground for, but finally her strength slowly returned and her focus settled on finding her feet once again. Strength returned to her legs and she could feel herself regaining and collecting her senses. The awareness of sensing not just death but the Dark Side injected her with a sense of urgency.

She continued to struggle to take a few steps forward, but as she grew closer to a large pile of bodies, Ariana nearly broke down but instead fell on one knee. In her kneeling position, she placed her left hand forward and gently closed the eyes of the nearest body and bowed her head in respect as she offered up a prayer. It was rather short as she couldn’t remember exactly the words used back on Teta, but as a noble of Teta it was her duty to honour the death of the countless that laid before her eyes.

Even if those who brought them here intended to give them none. . . Ariana breathed in deeply, her strength returned to her much quicker than before and her hand remained in a clenched fist.

Vy2NTqS.png

b5nBlkh.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran

ChVAW7n.png

The vast, arid plains of Exegol stretched for thousands of miles in every direction, broken only by jagged mountains and endless ravines. It was a dead world, a place without hope, utterly suffused with the power of the Dark Side. The only visible life forms in the endless ashen desert were pathetic rat-grubs, scurrying amid the cracked stones in search of scraps of organic matter to devour. This harsh environment was part of the defenses of Tu'teggacha's secret prison facility, a place that even other Mawites did not know about. It was a thousand miles from anything, across a landscape that did not support life.

When Mercy had emerged from the secret turbolift that led to the surface, escaping the prison corridors with the help of the reprogrammed medical droids, Kallan had felt his hope turn to despair. There was no landing pad, no shuttle they could commandeer... without help, they were trapped here, doomed to either be recaptured or die in the wasteland. Had all his efforts to help Mercy through the birth been for nothing? He could not say. It was all out of his control now. They were trapped in the middle of nowhere, on a secret planet which only those who knew the way through the Red Honeycomb Zone could enter or leave.

They had managed to find shelter that first day, the three medical droids pushing Mercy's floating hospital bed into the depths of a sandstone cave so that she had some protection from the harsh, dry wind. Kallan had guided Mercy in disabling the droids' beacons, so that Tu'teggacha could not easily track them down on the surface. It would always remain a risk, though. If the Taskmaster suspected they were still on Exegol, he would surely comb the desert, looking for life signs and power signatures. And there was nowhere for them to run. Not unless their call reached friendly ears. Not unless Barran came for them.

Despite the unfriendly environment, the medical droids continued to treat Mercy, cleaning her and tending her wounds. They had a little food, nutrient packs that could keep her alive for a while, though they would run out eventually. Still, it was enough for now, and Mercy was regaining her strength. She slept, and she dreamed, and she held onto the idea that The Manifold would take her back to her husband. Kallan didn't dare find fault with her plan; it was the only thing that had been able to persuade her that life was worth living. If he took that away from her, she would likely fall back into near-suicidal despair.

Though he was only a presence in Mercy's mind, a mere vestige of a man, Kallan found that he was exhausted. He had spent much of his strength trying to help Mercy through the birth and its aftermath, and he was finding it difficult to recover. The darkness of this place dragged at his spirit. He tried to take in that darkness, to keep it away from Mercy so that she could rest and heal, but that left him slow and sluggish and tired. In the palace of illusion within Mercy's mind, the home that he and Keilara inhabited, the spirits of the twins played and learned in front of him... but he found it hard to stay present.

He was happy for them, but feared this could not last.

What would happen when they escaped, far away from Exegol?

The twins would still be here. They would still be in the claws of Tu'teggacha.

He realized, distantly, that Keilara had asked him a question. ~ I'm sorry, ~ he said, forcing himself to focus on her voice. It was difficult. The darkness dragged at him, pulled him down, made it hard to concentrate. All he wanted to do was sleep... but he couldn't. There was no rest for him, not while holding the evil of this place back from Mercy's dreaming mind. ~ Yes, they are perfect. You're so good with them. ~ He tried to smile, but there was pain in it, tiredness. He wanted to be present, to play with these children who were half his while he had the chance, but he couldn't find the energy. It was all too overwhelming.

~ I'm afraid of what The Manifold will do, how it will react to us. ~

~ But I can't take that hope away from Mercy. It's the only one she has. ~

He watched as Keilara gathered the children, getting them ready to go out to the pond. A childhood of illusions, of mental constructs created from the memories that he and his wife shared... well, it was much better than their reality. If they could not be rescued from the Taskmaster, these might be the only happy times they ever had. He would seek to twist them to his will, to create his ultimate weapons out of them. He would scour their minds for any outside influences, and if he discovered that they lingered here, in Mercy's mind, he would stop at nothing to take away that last refuge. ~ Have fun, ~ Kallan told them.

They needed to have all the fun they could now, while they had the chance.

------------------------------------------
"No unregistered ships have been detected leaving local airspace," the droid reported. It stood before the Taskmaster in his sanctum, rattling off the reconnaissance data for the past week. Tu'teggacha felt his facial tendrils writhe in agitation. He ought to feel triumphant, eager, excited, but he could not. He had the twins, but Mercy had escaped! He felt certain now that some outside force had influenced his mind, encouraging him to spare her rather than simply letting her bleed out on the floor of her prison cell, as he should have done. The thought frightened him. He alone should be master of his mind.

"They cannot have made it far, then," the Ebruchi burbled, his clawed hands digging into the armrests of his throne. "Deploy probe droids. Scan for life signs. There are few places to hide in this endless desert." He would have liked to lead the search himself, using his potent mental powers to locate Mercy's consciousness, but he could not. The Mawite assault on Metellos had brought with it new duties, forcing him to attend to matters of supplies and troop dispositions. He couldn't devote his full attention to matters here without revealing the secret war he was fighting... the war he'd thought he had won.

"Find them," he demanded, dismissing the droid with a wave.

Amanda braska

A
Hell_Hole.png

Objective:1 stop the ritual
Enemies: the maw Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Allies: galactic alliance
Tags: Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau / open
Equipment: lightsabers, jedi robes

Amanda had arrived to the fighting late she had been preoccupied helping civilians. Then fought her way through maw forces to get to the pit and stop the ritual at hand she was used to dead bodies in a battlefield but the pit troubled her not to mention the smell. She centered herself mentally and physically so her body wouldn't react to itoas she continued the fight seeing Ariana she ran over "I understand wanting to honor the dead but this is a battlefield don't let your guard down especially with sith and maw troops" she said. She surveyed the field battle sounds where everywhere maw troops and alliance troops could be seen in conflict "we honor the fallen here by fighting for the living you have a choice of how you want to do that help me stop the ritual and stop the maw from gaining this planet and saving tons of life's or helping the alliances troops fight maw troops or heal our injured" she said awaiting an answer.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla || Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: Try to found information about her mother and help the souls.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina meets with Khamul and greets the man.
Eina #1
Khamul #1

As Eina approached the site of the ritual, she sensed several things in the Force at once, all of which were bad; although some are hopeful. First of all, the woman sensed that her niece was also nearby, she had just arrived from the Netherworld. The avatar knew Talissa shouldn't be here, she should have gone to Hylarin. The next nuisance was the presence of Khamul Kryze.

He was the one who killed Geiseric Geiseric on Tython. She didn't care that he killed her too; Eina protected Gei's soul and would have died again and again for her beloved crusader at any time. However, the woman did not feel any negative feelings towards the Mand'alor, she did not hate him, she was not angry. She had already forgiven him, because if he hadn't done that on Tython, they wouldn't have gotten a little girl from Ashla as a gift.

The only positive, yet unpleasant thing was the presence of Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren . He was actually the one she was looking for, since he was the one who held Eina's mother captive. The only way the Avatar can save the Eternal Empress is to defeat the Wrath of the Maw. So she began to fly in his direction, but one of the previously mentioned inconveniences prevented her from doing so.

Eina immediately felt that Khamul had moved away from the direction of the ritual and was heading straight for her. The angel-winged woman stopped in the air to wait for the man. In the Force, the Mandalorians were closing in fast; and that could only mean one thing, that the man was approaching with a jetpack. She stopped halfway, a place where she would soon, within moments, she had to meet the Darksider man.

If that happened, she didn't attack yet, she just greeted the man. She didn't trust that today would end without a fight, but she had to try.

"Get out of my way, Khamul Kryze. I'm not dealing with you today, I want to deal with Wrath of the Maw." she told him. "He has someone who belongs to the Eternal Empire and not to the Maw."

The woman knew that her mother was alive and that it was not the case that someone was holding her soul captive after her death. Kveld was still alive, and the wolf would die the moment Eina's mother died too.

"I came today to take back from him what is not his. And of course, I have to accompany the souls trapped here to the Netherworld. Stand aside and go in peace!" she ordered him.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

“Don’t you know who my relatives are?”
Dogfight.png

OBJECTIVE 2

Allies: Final Dawn, Brotherhood of the Maw

Enemies: Galactic alliance, OPEN

Writing with: Kaine Hamilton

CAPITAL SHIPS

x8 heavy cruisers

STRIKECRAFT

x24 starfighter/interceptor squadrons | x8 bomber squadrons | x8 troopship squadrons

Finally…

Acting Commander Brodan was rather content for a man that was about to enter a desperate battle that could define the future of the Maw and its allies. After over a year of humiliation by the Elysium Imperium he finally had a real command that he could call his own. While he still did not hold a “real” commission, per se, Brodan carried the authority of the High Regent Marlon Sularen to maintain his position amongst his subordinates. His position was that of a probationary employment, and there were limitations to this status, namely the fact that he could be fired at any moment for any reason. But Marlon Sularen had chosen to bet on Brodan’s capabilities, a bet which Brodan stood to gain everything from if he could only prove himself. Brodan had every intention of seeing his High Regent get his returns on that bet.

He sat in his command chair on the bridge of the FDS Desolator and swung it back and forth on its axis as he thought about everything. He preferred to sit. He didn’t see the point in standing. He knew that some officers were keen on standing around the bridge to enhance their charisma, or something like that. It was dumb and dangerous. His command seat had amenities and safety feature that would allow him to comfortably command his forces with ease while under heavy fire. To Brodan, standing was something that an officer did to appear strong, and it came off as “trying too hard”. He figured it might show more confidence in his command skills if he just sat instead, and the chair was there anyways. Plus it was more comfortable…

Outside the viewport, strobing lights turned to streaks, which turned to stars. As a copper-coloured megalopolis of a planet grew into view, Brodan expected to hear reports right away.

Nothing.

Kaine Hamilton ‘s ships began to grow into view, along with other fleets such as Akûz the Ravager and a massive debris field from the maw assault before them. Brodan was at least semi-relieved that his own fleet had arrived in the right location, but he wish someone would start telling hims that.

He cleared his throat. Nothing. One junior officer looked up from his console to look at Brodan, but his eyes quickly darted back to his work in embarrassment. Brodan rolled his eyes. He could see that his bridge staff having commissions while he did not came with some serious setbacks.

He decided to stand up…

“Common, people! Reports! What’s the situation!”

Suddenly, three officers spun around all at once in different stations — sensors, comms, and flight control respectively — and then caught each other’s eyes as though they didn’t know who should speak. Seriously? Where’s my executive officer? Where’s the deck officer?, Hell, where is my Flag Captain??? Something was wrong with his senior staff.

Finally, annoyed, his chief sensor officer, a female human, stood up and took charge, “sorry sir! I don’t know what happened to the exec, the FO, or the DO, but everything is nominal for now. Final Dawn and the latest Mawite forces have arrived without too much incident, and the advanced units that came before are struggling with the Alliance traps as expected. Akûz the Ravager has begun targeting defensive installations”

Brodan regarded her for a moment, and decided he was pleased with her. For now. “Very well then. Consider the aforementioned three officers removed from duty and you are my new acting executive officer. All reports will be redirected through you. Send to Kaine Hamilton that we are ready and able to strike wherever he needs us, or create a perimeter, or whatever he needs. We need to get this assault started.”

Brodan would have to sort out his staffing problems later…

• Brodan is not a fully commissioned Commander.
  • Brodan’s fleet arrives out of hyperspace and meets up with Kaine Hamilton and Akûz the Ravager ‘s fleets.
  • Brodan reports ready and nominal to Kaine Hamilton
  • Brodan’s highest ranking officers on the bridge have gone missing

How much will you endure?

objective_heartland.png

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok

"So easy."

Nyaeli grinned and watched as a squad of Alliance soldiers turned against each other and opened fire to execute their allies without any hesitation or regret. Only those whose minds she hadn't corrupted watched in shock and were likely traumatized by their brothers and sisters in arms who were murdering each other like animals. It wasn't a difficult task for Nyaeli, as these soldiers had no real way to shield themselves against her manipulations, and her proximity to them allowed her attani implant to make the experience even more intense.

But while there was an abundance of these weaklings to kill in this ambush she had found herself in, Nyaeli desired a true challenge to grow her power. Her last few encounters with Jedi of the NJO had been disrupted by far more experienced Jedi interrupting her attempts to break the young, and while this was frustrating at the time, it had also made her stronger. She needed more battles with the Jedi.

Reaching out into the Force, Nyaelli allowed the darkness to reach out from her mind to find the few sources of light able to resist its insidious nature. It didn't take her long to sense the pair of Jedi within the ruined city, their minds like fortresses compared to those unable to feel the strength of the Force.

Two of them.

Without wasting a second, she drew the hilt of her lightsaber into her hand and began to move toward them. For now, she tried to keep her presence suppressed, hoping to first get closer so she could target the mind of at least one of them. If she could turn them against each other or splinter their minds before engaging, it would make her work a lot easier.

Hell_Hole.png
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: @Open

Dark side rituals, that sounded like fun. Justice was as curious about the whole ordeal as he was disgusted by it. It was not ideal, the timing of it all. He had barely gotten back to Coruscant after his long weekend on Naboo with Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn when both were whisked away to their respective duties. War was upon them once again. Naturally Hollis’ master would take her to the largest stage, where Justice found himself heading toward something more historic and ritualistic. In this instance their differences separated them.

Just could only help but wonder if they would regret not saying anything to each other before leaving. There was no need as everything they could have said was expressed between the connection they shared, a connection that had been deepend and solidified on their trip. This was going to be harder because of their confessed feelings and the fact they had made a commitment to each other. Yet, Justice could not let that distract him, not if he wanted to get home in one piece.

As he landed, boots on the ground, Justice rubbed his arm. It had become a nervous habit to reach for the cybernetic. It needed to stop, but most of the time it was involuntary. There were others Justice knew were around. Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren was there. Other Jedi he had not met were close to her ( Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest , Aiden Porte Aiden Porte ). No force presence was brighter than that of Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn . Justice knew where she was, and he could feel everything she was feeling when he locked onto it.

<< “You will be fine,” >> Justice reached out to her mind. Their bond was strong, and he had no doubt it would reach her. << “Just remember we’re picking out a new place when we get back from this…” >>

Maybe she did not need any of that, and maybe it had all been for Justice, but it was comforting to know she was not left on Coruscant worrying about him. They may not have been together on the same mission, but they were fighting the same war. She had already come a long way with someone training her, and Justice was confident nothing would happen to her at all. Hollis was going to be just fine.

His eyes set to the valley ahead of him. There was a ritual to stop, and stop it he would.​

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Hell_Hole.png
Allies: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo
Opposition: Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat
Equipment: Azoth Talisman of Iron Fists

There was little respite for his eyes on this world. Even now, touching down on the edge of the pit, he could feel it. The sickening pulse of rituals underway. A slow beating of a diseased heart, pumping corruption into the surrounding area. It was not something he could ignore, not something he could try to shove away into the back of his mind. The dual edged nature of his supernatural sight forced him to see the networks of dark energies coursing through the area around him. A lattice of pain, hate and fear all meant to empower the selfish and the mad at the expense of the meek and the innocent.

Thankfully, he was used to such things. This was not his first venture to lands seeped in the energies of the dark side. Ziost, Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Ziost again. He'd fought on each of those worlds during the Imperial Civil war. Each battlefield an endless game of one upmanship from the Sith, trying to outdo the last atrocity committed. It was a twisted form of exposure therapy. What had unnerved or distracted him in his youth barely made him blink these days.

It either spoke wonders about the adaptability of the mind, or it was a worrisome sign of long term PTSD that such things simply did not bother him as much anymore. Or perhaps it was simply a mix of both. A hardy tolerance mixed with his mind simply not being terribly impressed with any new attempt at depravity the Sith tried to throw out in an attempt to empower themselves or weaken morale.

For all their talk of being strong, they sure seemed desperate to stack every advantage they could possibly get.

"Both of you, be on guard." He intoned quietly, not looking at the two Padawans under his care behind him. Ichika, his official student and apprentice, one who he was tasked to guide, teach and protect. Along with Jasper, the talented returning Padawan. Someone he had specifical snagged to take along with him due to their rather prodigious grasp of cleansing energies. A rare talent in one so young. But he was not going to say no when the Force was clearly offering him an advantage.

"Things might get tough in there. But remember, I am with you. I wont allow any harm to come to you." A promise he'd swear on his life. A feverish declaration of protection, a desire to be the protector and mentor that he never had himself.

"And trust each other. Rely on each other."

A final note, a final bit of advice. Because even at their lowest point, they were never alone. The dark could only obfuscate, it could not change what was true, it only could try and deceive you. And what was true was that neither of the two Padwans were ill-equipped for this. They were strong, they had each other. They were capable of surpassing any obstacles in their way so long as they trusted themselves and trusted The Force.

And with his las bit of advice given, he would begin to venture forth into the pit, heading towards its corrupted heart so that it might be carved out.

Last edited:

Hell_Hole.png

THE DAUGHTER OF DUTY
METELLOS | MORIDEBO DISTRICT | HELLWELL
LEADER OF THE COMPANIONS | BEARER OF THE RING OF JUDGEMENT

white.png

The confidence that emanated from the Groundpounders toward the Jedi barely outmatched the panic they felt about The Sith on their doorstep. The eyes of the last to be concealed were bright, white and absolutely lucid. How many eyes like those had Bernard seen since touchdown?

More than Ishida had. She’d met up with him for the final five blocks of homes after coordinating with The Companions, charged with swarming through the streets and cutting down any Sith that might lend a hand to The Maw’s advancement.

glare6.png
Bernard barely had to indicate which direction to look. The pull of darkness was irresistible to her accessory, and she felt an eerie sense of dread amplify the region. She agreed with his sentiment and was ready to charge into the fray, but many obstacles sprawled on the ground level. They couldn’t afford delay.

Up was the only option.

A fire escape was the initiator for ascension, augmented by poorly manufactured shutters — pulled together and barely solid — that jut out enough from the building to grip with fingertips and provide a base for the balls of her feet. It was effortful, the haul up, but rewarded with a clear path of relatively debris-less rooftops.

Force-imbued speed, motion and accuracy accelerated their run. Hypersensitive awareness heightened their reflexes. Sudden crane-like arms that dropped down from overhead were vaulted over. Puffs of steam that seared through the air in hot, dangerous white puffs were ducked. Rogue fire from the overhead conflict that streaked and scorched through the air and to the roofs were either deflected or outrun. Step after step, Ishida and Bernard matched the other’s pace. Urgency drove their charge.

The height of the rooftops slowly dropped, meter traded for meter, and they grew wider instead of taller nearer the edge of the Hellwell. The construction worsened; what might have been solid was druxy and dangerous. It was a shanty town at best.

Darkness gathered here. Culminating around two major nexi. The nearest was rising from a crouch. The debris that had been littered and drawn their attention from the skies.

Ishida pointed. “There.”

At the end of her point was The Dark Voice.

Masters San Tekka and Ridor had informed them of this, the great transition and battle — witnessed during their time within Maw space. And Noble’s encounter on Teta had solidified the information that passed down to all within

“Both of The Maw’s new leaders are here?” Ishida murmured. The question hung between them and sounded like the part of her that was unafflicted. The idea of them working together evaded her mono focus, and her query was quickly followed by judgemental condemnation. “Foolish.”

Hesitation had no home here. Judgement pulsed from the metal coil beneath her glove, an all-encompassing sensation of absolute evaluation.

The rooftop she vaulted from wasn’t impressive, two-ish stories and crumbling, but enough for her to have some level of momentum and advantage, rather than just a rush. Before she landed, a telekinetic blast pulsed from her fist, tearing away the brick around the Sith’s feet and tangible enough to hopefully destabilize her. By the time Ishida landed, her white sabre was aglow, and she was pacing in, ready for a follow-up attack. Her shoulders were proud, glaring at the incarnation of evil, tracking for reaction.

She felt the ring, a power greater than herself, beg her to strike.

"You shouldn't be here." she sneered. You shouldn't be allowed to exist. "You're surrounded.

Surrender."
Every syllable fought against the ring's desire to lash out. Judgement had passed. It was her duty to cut down wretchedness so it could not undo others. That was her creed. But, somehow, at least right now, she maintained a tenuous of self and practiced chance for opportunity. "And tell your followers to do the same."

ALLIES | GA | NJO | THE COMPANIONS | Bernard Bernard
FOES |
BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | THE NEW SITH ORDER | KNIGHTS OF REN | Darth Mori

Last edited:

Lady Talissa Hylarin Osborn L'lerim
Jedi Padawan, Political Student, Crown Princess of Hylarin, Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: Try to figure out what happening here.
Equipment: Lightsaber | Sverð Sálarinnar | Amulet of Many || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag(s): Darth Saevius Darth Saevius
DpBDQnY.png
[ Double Trouble ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Talissa looks around and doesn't think it's such a good idea to be here anymore.
Talissa #1
Darth Saevius #1

Although Talissa was only at apprentice/padawan level in terms of Force using, like all Valkyrja, or indeed Children of Ashla, she was able to see both in the Force and in reality, and was very sensitive to Force vibrations. For a Force Entity, this probably wasn't that surprising or special. Because of this, the young girl saw such horrors that she was not yet prepared for. She saw the souls stuck here, in this place, she saw their suffering and also that they could not get through to the Netherworld without help.

Although the Children of Ashla had no duty to escort souls to the afterlife, Talissa was part of the Paragon of Ashla; they were the ones who became from the Valkyrja, i.e. it was in the girl due to her "birth-right", that she had to help the souls and accompany them to the Netherworld, where they could finally rest at the end of their suffering. Okay, she only was half Valkyrja, but she still had this urge, this feeling. Like all L'lerim, she had the same genetic anomaly, so only the most advantageous, best traits and skills were inherited from both parents, complementing each other. The young girl inherited empathy from both sides.

The young girl felt and saw more and more presences, some of them Darksider and some of them Lightsider. It seemed to her that it was possible that she had fallen into a war, or at least something like it. She immediately retrieved the data via MANIAC and oh! Now she knew that she had indeed fallen right into the middle of the war against the Maw. Into the war that started around the time she was born, it was horrible enough to imagine. And she didn't even have to imagine it, because she saw the news, she heard them.

And now it looked like she was going to be a part of it too. The girl also felt a lot of Dark side power in the Force. She glowed blue in the Force, as she was a Force Entity. Unfortunately, she did not yet know the Force ability to hide herself. When she remembered that, the whole action she had come up with didn't seem like such a good idea anymore. Although she hoped that Eina's much brighter and much more powerful power would overpower her own and that no one would notice her, but...

She felt a very strong Dark Side presence from the air. She looked at it and saw the approaching shuttle. Talissa couldn't know who might be on board, but it was certain that the Bogan had already touched them very strongly…

u0X3kmD.png

C5XJN4l.png

objective_heartland.png

ilS1tTV.png

Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Aldric Laurent

The war dragged on, and another world fell under the dark cloud that was the Brotherhood of the Maw’s war machine. Countless warriors from the various tribes in the Maw had been gathered to launch an attack against the Industrial Heartland of Metellos. While the savage warriors of the Maw dealt with any opposition, more reliable forces would be brought in to secure locations of importance and begin gathering the assets that the Brotherhood needed.

Darth Nemris had struck out ahead of his assigned division of savages, leaving them to engage a Galactic Alliance defensive position. They would die in great numbers against the position, but they would succeed and catch up to the Sith. Or they would not, and they would all die before the guns of the defenders of freedom. Nemris cared little for either outcome, it was all the same to him when it came to the tribal warriors of the Maw. Expendable tools to be used for greater strategic gain. To Nemris, each of those warriors was more like a bullet than a living creature. Something to be expended for a greater goal.

Alone in the Industrial Heartland, Nemris moved through the streets and back alleys, keeping to the shadows where he could while moving ever closer to the war factories he had come for. The resources and production in those factories could help fuel the Brotherhoods war effort, but more importantly, they would hinder the Galactic Alliance war machine if they were lost. Nemris intended to ensure the latter outcome. If his forces managed to catch up to him in time, he would have them ransack the factories. If not, he would move in and do as much damage himself as possible.

Stepping around a cluster of buildings, Nemris was about to make his way down another branching alley when a feeling in the back of his mind stopped him. Most of the fighting was in the distance, the barking echoes of weapons fire and dying men and women testament to that, and Nemris had not seen many people during his journey here. A few civilians had been foolish enough to leave their shelters, curiosity getting the better of their self preservation. Their bodies would be found later, or perhaps not at all, war was a complicated business. What stopped Nemris in the moment, though, was the feeling of a familiar presence in the Force, if only distantly.

A Jedi was nearby.

Glancing down the street he had originally been planning to traverse, Nemris altered his direction. He began to move towards the location he suspected the Jedi might be near. He withdrew his lightsaber and combat blade from the folds of his robe, holding them gingerly in his hands. The growing sense of danger began to flood Nemris with a deep pleasure, and a smile came to his scarred face briefly as his thumb slid over the activation key of his lightsaber, caressing it almost.

His mission could wait.

objective_heartland.png

div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Aldric Laurent | Darth Nemris Darth Nemris

"We'll make sure they get it today," Valery told Aldric with a slight grin, but like him, she knew this was not going to be the end of this war. The Maw was on the back foot, sure, but the Alliance had been for a while too and they managed to recover. They could not allow themselves to believe that the war was already won, or else they'd risk their enemy returning stronger than ever before to bring the Galaxy down without opposition.

Turning back to Aldric, Valery watched him prepare his sniper position and smiled a little. This was their first time together at the frontlines, and even though his work as Agent didn't exactly revolve around this, she felt more comfortable with him as her companion than most others. It was all about their connection.

"I'll play overwatch. Keep an eye on you, make sure you're safe."

She looked into his eyes, noting the more serious expression, and met it with one of her own. Though after a few seconds, she couldn't help but smile and show her affection for him, even in this brief calm before the storm. "I know you will. Let's give them everything we got." She winked and set her comm channel to match with his, allowing them to talk regardless of the distance between them. With that set and Aldric in his sniper position, they were ready to engage the enemy, but a question that had popped up a few times during their missions drew her attention back for a moment.

"Always," she said before she jumped down into the streets below and drew the hilt of her double-bladed weapon into her hand. Her eyes closed and her focus shifted to follow the currents of the Force. In its flow were ripples, some stronger than others, but one, in particular, stood out to her. She drew in a sharp breath and tapped her comms to open the channel to Aldric.

<C> "We have a Sith approaching. I'll engage after your first shot."

She trusted Aldric to shoot without hurting her, to provide her with cover, and keep her protected. But she also knew he'd have to trust that she could hold her own down here, in the middle of the war zone. It made her wonder how difficult that was to him, but deep down, she knew that he knew just how strong she was. Still, they both worried about and cared deeply for each other — it's what would help them prevail today.

INTO THE HEARTLAND
GADivider-Purple.png

Hollis-Temp.png
Objective: 3
Allies: Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
Enemies: Maw ( Nyaeli Nyaeli )

A tank?

"Maybe next time," Hollis said, offering her fellow padawan a brief smile. Her saber hilt gripped tightly in her hand, she started to walk alongside Miri. There were screams and shots in the distance that made Hollis' eyes snap in that direction.

There was a dark presence on the air here.

But there were beacons of light, too.

A very familiar presence brushed against her, and the voice of Justice Lesan Justice Lesan spoke into her mind. Master Noble had been right, distance didn't matter when it came to their force bond. <I can't wait,> Hollis responded to him. It was something to look forward to when this was all over...

Then, movement drew her attention.

The warmth she felt from her bond with Justice would remain, but warning bells were going off in her mind. A woman's petite form was now approaching her and Miri. Hollis took a quick glance to the side at her battle companion. "I'm guessing she's not here to make friends with us," Hollis said, watching as their enemy approached. It was strange, though. The darkness she'd felt on the air before... it wasn't here, not when she looked at Nyaeli Nyaeli . Something was off.

She ignited her violet blade and stood ready.

Was she frightened? Force, yes. Hollis knew this was time to be brave, so she'd do her best.

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: I - Depths of Hell
Tags: | Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon | Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen |
Gear: Amulet of Many, Personal Armor, Cybernetic Eye, Thorns,
DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, MagPistol x, Scattergun x

Athanasia + Security Breach

"Don't shoot. Idiot out wandering around with...for the good guys." She spoke up, the annuciator doings it's job as she rolled to one side and disabled the active camo blend with a thought.

He saw and heard nothing as he made his way towards what he had named in his head The Hellmouth. At least nothing that would indicate that someone was laying down not ten feet away, suddenly revealing herself. Hearing a voice when his sensors said he was alone had him raising his rifle, but she said she was with the good guys. Well, if she wasn't she wouldn't have done better to shoot him or try something after he moved past. Plus her hands were in the air. Bad move if she was with the Maw. He could trust her. He lowered his weapon.

"What kind of idiot?" He asked. "I wasn't told to meet up with anyone from the Blue side. You a Jedi? SIA?"

Hell_Hole.png

Allies: Maw
Enemies: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Amanda braska Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau

Kyrel had clung tightly to his lightsaber his gaze switching between the shadows he could see scurrying in the dark, and he could sense a familiar presence approach him. Silas Westguard was a foolish Padawan that attempted to stop the Wraths early attempts to test his new dark wound in the Force. He would ultimately let the boy go from captivity, only for Kyrel to wish it that way. He was seeking a successor to carry on the legacy of the Ren, and he had chosen Westguard due to his hidden potential.

The real question arose with the Wrath wondering if he would die and throw his potential future in the dark side in some valiant effort at stopping the evil that was Kyrel. His power had grown so much since he devoured all life on Panatha. All of the Force had been turned into his own dark energy, and still his Hunger wasn’t satisfied, nor was the dark spear that fed into his power. With as much power he gained he craved more, and so did the craving for violence and flesh. The same mantra his maker spoke kept repeating itself, and now that he sensed several Jedi closing in an ugly smirk formed across his lips.

Against his better judgement the hulking brute found himself go deeper into the darkness. He wanted to see the Padawan out, and still he sensed another after him in the form of a Master. “Good… Let’s see if you can hunt me.” He said to himself in sadistic delight. His hand held his saber tightly ready to strike against any foe. He would ready himself, broadcasting his dark signature to them all in a way he would try to throw them off the ritual scent and offer a big prize. They would either have to prioritize the ritual, or they would risk it all to put an end to the Maw’s Wrath once and for all.

TROUBLE COMES KNOCKING
Objective: Objective I - Depths of Hell - Post 2
Equipment: Under-Armor, Quiet Riot Armor With Gas Backpack, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Four Zenji Needles, Pair of Blue Lightsabers, 1 Hard Light Weapon, 2 Shock Whips
Ship: Shadowfire
Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon

The surprise of her presence was clear when the rifle was trained on her. Then he prompted a small explanation, and she couldn't help but prop herself up on an arm. A hand moving beneath her masked chin and giving him a thumbs up with the other.

He hadn't shot at least, so a positive direction.

"Jedi. You look PMC. Contractor it is." She replied with a nod, watching him lower the rifle. Successful meet and greet in her book.

"Wasn't expecting anyone either so, mutual surprise. Giant hole in the ground?" Her thumbs up changing to point towards her intended goal. Shifting and standing finally with a look over to him.

The question of allegiances had caught her attention with how he had phrased it. And the acronym, or at least what she guessed was an acronym, SIA had especially made her curious. Now didn't seem the best time for twenty questions however.

"Je-Blue Jedi-" She pointed to herself before pointing to Dominik and giving him a callsign. "Blue Contractor. I'll ping your comm for a temp channel."

One of the nice features of being connected to her suit functions with her thoughts was the hands free feature. Even with how much she'd had to sort out the issues between the G1 system and her medical suite over a small spike in heart rate.

The encryption system kicked in when he allowed the link to make it little more than static filled noise if anyone tried to pry into it.

"Blue team is a go. Go us I guess. Woo." Came the sigh of resignation as she started walking ahead of him towards the Well.

Wearing: Gladiator Armor

Armed With: Five Rings

Objective: Into The Heartland.

Lynda cared not for the Heathen Priests playing with corpses. If they rose them, it was simply more to chop apart.

Lynda had gone where the biggest fighting was to be.

The Maw needed slaves? She would kill any that tried. Not because at this point she particularly cared about the workers, but simply to inflict more cruelty. More casualties on Mawites.

She watched from the combat shuttle she had commandeered. Well, not "Commandeered", so much as "Violently murdered it's entire crew of Mawites via graphic use of a Katana."

She saw a fairly large number of them rampaging through the streets. All she did was hunt Maw. The Demon of Jedha no longer had a life outside of the next Maw kill.

And still her pain would not abate. No matter how many she killed, or how constantly, there was no end to the pain. (As strong as before: 7000 XP)

(Cutaway of Darth Sion sitting by an elegant Fire Place OOC)

(Darth Sion: I tried taking Asperin. It does not work.)

If Lynda could never end her pain then she would spend her existence taking it out on a society that had all but declared like the Bryn'adul that they had to be destroyed.

Heck, War and Death were half their selling points. She'd give plenty of it.

As for the rebirth part...

... let's just say she had planned ahead. In a way most Mawites would never achieve.

Her stolen shuttle crashed into hoards of mawites rampaging through city streets, in seconds carving a vicious gash through a few fast moving squads before it finally skittered to a stop, having rammed and toppled a Mawite slave wagon.

With all the enthusiasm of a Ninja Turtle happening upon a fresh box of pizza, Lynda had kicked open the hatch flying out in seconds, eyes bloodshot, smiling at the approaching hoarder chanting "War, Death, Rebirth!"

These screams of confidence made her bear black, metallic like fangs as she leapt into the firing hoards in a fury, her sword dashing through three in seconds, fists and legs acting as heavy clubs to break bones when the Katana wasn't causing enough suffering.

She felt a wound open in her lower back from a blaster round, then a shotgun blast to her chest that knocked her backward and the hoard opened fire, forcing her to back flip out of the way of the shots, but she came at them again with renewed fury.

She deflected the bolts with her blade, somersaulting and diving into them, sword dashing through flesh and armor without mercy. The piles of bodies she made began to stack..

Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

Last edited:

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Stop the ritual
Tag: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

div-orange.png

"Kyrel Ren is not our target, we have come here for the ritual and that alone," the knight said with authority in his tone "That doesn't mean we shouldn't be cautious of him and strike if needed" hesitantly Silas nodded to that and joined back into his position with the others. He didn't want a repeat of what happened on that ship, the guilt of watching his fellow Jedi dying in front of him still stayed with him greatly.

"We must make haste then, I doubt we have long left..." the teen muttered with a motion to the knight that he was ready to go. As they walked on he wondered what Kyrel saw in him. He obviously had a distaste for his sith blood, but there was something else that was yet to be seen. Only time would be able to reveal that harsh truth.

The group of Jedi made good ground through the deserted streets towards their target. Not a soul was seen on the way there, and probably for good riddance. The darkness was a stench, it didn't have room for others to live. That's what they were here for, to rid the planet of such evil.

"We're close, I can sense it," the knight remarked, but another thing was also close by. Silas, as well as the others, felt the presence of the man himself. The only thing was, it felt like he was watching them in all directions. All of them stopped at once when they saw the well in the far distance, although something was stopping them from going forwards. Kyrel had been putting them into a false sense of security, they had been playing his game all this time.

Silas gritted his teeth and clenched his saber harder. In the corner of his eye, a bright red glowed in the darkness.

What they thought was their goal, had led them straight to him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom