Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Justice Lesan

JUSTICE LESAN

fWgkZJ5.png
just-temp.png

-I| NAME Justice Lesan​
-I| TITLE(S) Jedi Padawan || Archeologist​
-I| RANK Padawan​
-I| HOMEWORLD Corellia​
-I| BIRTHPLACE Coronet City​
-I| SEXUALITY Straight​
-I| GENDER Male​
-I| MARITAL STATUS Single​
-I| LANGUAGES Galactic Basic, High Galactic, Olys Corellisi, Binary​
-I| SPECIES Human​
-I| AGE 20​
-I| HEIGHT 6’1”​
-I| WEIGHT 187 lbs​
-I| EYES Brown​
-I| HAIR Dark Brown​
-I| SKIN Olive​
-I| FORCE SENSITIVE Yes​
-I| ALIGNMENT Light​
-I| PLAYBY Tom Holland​
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
+ Force Sensitive
+ Lightsaber Duelist
+ Booksmart
+ Detail Oriented
+ Accepts Challenges
- Lacks Confidence
- Missing Arm
- Average Force User
- Reactionary Decision Maker
- Immature

APPEARANCE:
Justice stands about six feet tall, and boasts a lean frame. Typical for his family, Just keeps himself in peak physical condition. He keeps his chestnut colored hair at a short to medium length, not allowing his bangs to grow below his thick brows.​
His attire is simple. Often he can be found wearing a standard Jedi tunic and canvas pants. A pullover poncho is occasionally worn when the weather is less than ideal. Justice tends to wear a glove on his right hand to cover the metal of his cybernetic arm. Unlike his uncle, Just did not see a need to have hit covered with synthflesh.​
A lone scar runs down the right side of his brow, past the center of his eye, almost his jawline. His skin is otherwise as clear as the day he was born, save for the tan that comes from spending a lot of time in the sun.​
TIMELINE:
We first meet Justice at a Jedi Praxeum for Jedi under the supervision of Valery Noble Valery Noble . It was here he met who he considers to be his best friend Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren . Naturally she was everything he did not think he was. Her friendship pushed him to become a more confident Jedi, but it also led to a lot of trouble. Her headstrong and determined attitude often saw Justice tagging along when his fellow Corellian disobeyed direct instructions.​
One such occasion saw Justice permanently altered. Valery had told all the Padawan’s to ignore the Sithspawn threat. How they even intercepted the call for help was a fluke in its own right, but they had. Briana could not sit still, or let it go. Justice, sensing she was in danger, followed her. It would prove to be a mistake, but also the thing which likely kept his friend alive. During the Sithspawn’s attack, Justice shoved Briana out of the path of the beast resulting in the loss of his right arm.​
Recovery was long and lonely. Briana, having felt guilty, all but ignored him the entire time he was in the infirmary and during therapy. Justice persevered and discovered his passion for history and archeology. With little to do when forced to rest, Justice studied everything he could, and planned his first dig. The moment he was released and cleared for active duty, Just completed his first dig.​
He would learn what it meant to face Sith in combat. Several engagements as the Brotherhood of the Maw tore through the galaxy on the path to Tython kept him away from studies and dig sites. Justice learned that preserving history was not always peaceful. There were those who wanted to destroy it, remake everything. The lightsaber was as important as the archeologist’s brush.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom