Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Azoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
lightsaber_by_pallacium_d9tnro3-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo
  • Affiliation: Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity:N/A
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Osmiridium. Lightsaber components. Solari Crystal
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber/Forcesaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse.
  • Capable of channelling Force Energies to act as a Force Saber.
  • Possesses all the typical strengths and weaknesses of a Lightsaber.
STRENGTHS
  • Unlike a typical Forcesaber. Azoth channels raw Force light into tangible form. The concentrated light acts as a powerful form of purification. Purging those struck from unnatural influences and greatly weakening those who draw on the Dark Side for power. As well as any other unnatural augmentations like Sithspawn enhancements.
  • It is capable of harming Force Spirits and Netherworld Entities.
  • Contact with the blade can weaken or even break various curses and supernatural forms of madness.
  • Thanks to it being specifically designed to channel Force Light and housing a Solari Crystal. It mitigates any potential of Dark Side corruption from typical Force Saber usage.
WEAKNESSES
  • Thanks to it being built specifically to channel Force Light and possessing a powerful Solari crystal. Azoth has one major drawback to its use. The user must hold themselves in a state of absolutle focus and serenity while the blade is ignited. Any deviation will cause the blade to deactivate.
  • The blade of Force Light cannot cause any physical harm to the living.
  • The Force Saber, while exceptionally potenti, is extremely draining on the user. Extended use can severely drain the stamina of even the most seasoned of Jedi.
  • The Force Saber is unable to be used in the presence of Ysalamir.
DESCRIPTION
Azoth, the mysterious force that ancient cultures believed to be the evolutionary spark that drove sentients towards physical and spiritual perfection. Likened to the Mind of God, or the Will of the Force by many Jedi who studied ancient cultures. The Universal Solvent and Cure. It was these aspects of the concept that drew Aaran to the creation of this weapon. A tool of purification in a dark galaxy.

Retreating to the moon of Ashla. He allowed the harmony of one of the galaxy's most powerful Force Nexuses to guide him. For a solid week he remained in a constant meditation and absolute focus. Forging sleep, food and water. Pouring his all into the creation of this blade. A mighty shield against the dark. And a muse to help guide him on his own path towards spiritual perfection.

Last edited:
I am almost lost for words, seeing as how one would use such a Force Saber such as this. An extension of ones self, of ones personal belief and life that channels through it, to cast away the dark and the wicked. A beam of orange light, one that represents the diplomat, the non-aggressor. I say this from my own tongue, my own heart. This is a wonderful tool and beyond all else, a great extension of ones own being. I shall watch its progress with great interest.

APPROVED!
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom