Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lady Marrow

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely

L A D Y ~ M A R R O W

It that consumes

• O R I E N T A T I O N

lPyhWG.jpg
    Full name:
    Lady Marrow​
    Species:
    Height:
    5’3” // 1.61m​
    Weight:
    147Ibs // 66 kilos​
    Eyes:
    Green​
    Hair:
    Pinkish Red​
    Skin:
    Pale Red​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Very​
    Faction:
    The Sith Empire​
    Apprentice​

R E L A T I O N S
    Teachers:
    -
    Lovers:
    -
    Allies:
    -
    Foes:
    -

• H I S T O R Y

107767491d8582a9308373458f0a9276b1b7f55743d5d89f869574fbfa5965eba53bd8af.jpg
    BEGINNINGS:
    I was born as no ill omen or dark deed. No devils bargain made, mutation or critical laboratory error saw fit to be my rise into existence. I was a child born by fate, the stars' eternal dance foretold of my coming in their shimmers, the moons themselves aligned to but glimpse at my being. Nature herself parted, bidding me to be to come near and be birthed into reality. My flesh is stitched together by the very hands of fate as I was destined to discover this verse and pursue its pleasures at my whim. If only I'd known how special I was at the time of my inception...

The Myceticae Infermim which bore me was a curious breed, virile and in desperate need to extend as quickly as possible, but was however spurned with the unfortunate burden of an overtly hostile climate which rested within a narrowly enclosed space. But, I'm told with youth comes the ability to adapt, so adapt it did. Rather than spreading out further, it shrunk, layering in on itself to become more efficient with what little space it had, developing complexity as it layered upon itself to form beautiful plant structures similar to the rose like plants it had devoured here. This tact sought to develop a bud quickly, bringing myself into being within the heart of the beautiful garden before me.

As a budling I was a curious creature, it would not be until later how much more curious I was, though it seemed that in desperation for my Marrow Garden to expand past its boarders, I too inherited that trait. As, no sooner than I could walk on my stump-like Salamander esque limbs I would find myself burrowing free from the enclosed hovel, exploring the world around me, including that of a nearby town. Astonished by the variation of those who lived there, hiding in hopes to observe them more I would shadow their lives returning home only to feed and sleep if I could help it. I had no idea that culturally I had already undergone a transformative stage my Ilk would transgress in hundreds of years in my first, morally abandoning my Garden.

As I grew I learned language and took the occasional trinket from odd items here and there to the occasional child, along other things that wouldn't be missed. Fashioning myself into humanoid form based on the creatures that occupied the settlements. My insatiable curiosity followed by an unending appetite for knowledge made me reckless, drawing closer as little more than a child. I was seen occasionally, mostly by visitors who dismissed me as some strange hominid species native to Aleen, the locals however on the few times they spied me... would react more harshly as news would spread of a Marrow-Born being nearby would begin hunting for me. Whenever they saw me they would shout and call, 'Lady-Marrow.' Which, I eventually took as my name as they chased me out of town.

dee3b6b6f1dc34aceea1bd7227c3d8a1.jpg
    DISCOVERY:
    The Villagers eventually had me, it was only when the tracking and hunting teams became thick and plentiful that I really began to spend much time in my garden developing my abilities. I'd already yet seen so much of Aleen, its people and creatures shadowed my creations amplifying my curiosities.

I grew quickly with the force, creating beautiful hanging tree like structures, hollowing them out to form house like hovels. From my own DNA I even created several small creatures with which to populate my domain with as I animated them with my talents. Barely an adolescent when the Aleeni people discovered my hidden place... and for the first time I was to learn what violence truly meant.

I felt... overwhelmed with a destructive passion the moment they set foot upon my space, at first I feared it. The Hate and Anger that were once foreign to me, embraced me as love at first sight. But soon gave way to the splendor of inflicting those emotions on others. It was, beautiful... almost artistic watching my attackers shatter to my whims and be devoured by my Garden, yet I was only an amateur. But this incursion into my realm confirmed that they would return, these creatures were smart, tenacious, they would return in greater and greater number until eventually my sanctum lay devastated and myself along with it. As already flickering fire danced across the edges of my Marrow Garden.

It was with a heavy heart, I took samples of my Garden, its trees and one of my pets to carry it, stowing away on a foreign vessel which we would eventually be discovered on, befriending, but ultimately consuming the crew in an unfortunate incident. Not knowing how to pilot the ship, we landed here, on Kushiban... And, as you can see on a world like this, soft ground and plentiful fauna and flora. My garden has become
    Beautiful.

• A P P E A R A N C E
    5IMZJP.jpg
    Iris Color:
    Deep Emerald Green​
    Hair Color:
    Plum Red​
    Skin:
    Rose Pink​
    Height:
    165cm || 5'7"​
    Weight:
    66kg || 147Ibs​
    Build:
    Slender / Fit​

For a creature like me, form is everything. I've changed mine many times over the years since I'd left Aleen from the almost child-like one I'd taken on. though I'd never felt the urge to grow tall or broad as a Humanoid, the curves and soft features of the feminine cast of the humanoid races has pleased me more than the masculine, generally speaking. Since growing I've used the mass to dedicate into the curves and dimensions I observe and have observed others to find vocally appealing adopting a generally fit physique. Sadly due to my culture I'd only really developed a color spectrum ranging from light reddy pinks all the way through to rich reddy purples, but experimenting with textures has made up for what I lack in brilliant colors.

My "hair" however, is a particular measure of pride, having been able to develop the mass into thick tendrils that when grouped together almost appear like hair. Arranging them to look like braids, Buns and Top knots have been a joy of mine as well as intermingling lines of brighter pinker colours to highlight it on occasion. Even managing to give it that strand like silky look, although it has a texture resembling seaweed and decorated with the fabricated carnations of my Garden. Finally, having decided to use the richer colours of my palette to decorate extensions off of myself i naturally kept the more pale tones for my base, skin and under features. In this form I have large eyes with rich emerald irises and features which remark as oddly symmetrical, to the point of looking alien or unsettling to some, so i have taken to wearing many a cultures' traditional mask in recent years in order to compensate for the lack of colour.

As for my body, I appear lithe and slender, much like that of a dancer or fit individual. My reddy pink skin almost seeming more like a bodysuit which curves over non existent particulars. My once clawed hands now softer, in favor of pointed nails which do well in a pinch should the need arise. Plum almost thorn like scales ridge off of points such as my elbows and knuckles as a feature I'd never truly desired to be rid of since my buddling days.

Finally beginning at my waist, using a more fur-like texture I managed to develop a fold which presents similar to a dress. Gap in the front beginning just above the knees of my rose pink legs. The dress rolling out and around me in a long skirt which ultimately falls to above my ankles saving it from getting in the way. Although it is rather thick, bearing in truth a structure far more like that of a wing than one would expect as shroom like ridges pepper its surface like a terrace garden at my hips. they've proven quite useful in the past, drawing on for mass in order to transform, protection, and even for hiding the barbed slender whip-like tails, long as i am tall. which coil within or slink behind me flitting from side to side. ​

• S T R E N G T H S & W E A K N E S S E S

S T R E N G T H S.

+ Alien Physique: To attempt to fight me as a human would be a mistake, my forms are myriad, ever shifting. Drawing on inspiration from chaos itself as I warp and alter with the flow of my whims. As such, I bare little to what one might consider an organ structure which one could attempt to capitalize on.

+ Dark Side Catalyst: My body seems to, react to areas of powerful dark side energy, should a nexus be discovered or worse yet for my enemies, I be in my garden, my ability to draw on my talents increases substantially. Though this only applies to my natural talents to transform and control the flora and rot at my whim, it is a deep advantage many foes should be weary of.

+ Eidetic Memory: being a creature born of pure curiosity, I would be remissed if the knowledge and experiences I had gained in this world were to be so easily forgotten. Thankfully, due to the bond between myself and my garden what I know, so does it record that learning with its growth, allowing me to recall such information with a glimpse back to the blueprint which my experiences persistently create. This ability allows me to adapt eerily quickly to scenarios as they unfold, and grant me a potent level of intelligence.

+ Arid Born: My Garden was born in a dry cave surrounded by magma flow, myself and the plants forged of my garden are quite resistant to fire, light, acidic and dry elements common in such areas.

+ Regenerating: Although not the fastest method I have witnessed, so long as my Garden persists on Kushiban, it will always see me return to the world of the living. ​

W E A K N E S S E S.

- Ashla Allergy: To contrast my abilities however, just as I am strengthened by areas thick in the darkside of the force, the light is like radiation. Weakening me in enough of its presence while its purest applications such as healing and force light act as a poison, wounding me deeply on contact in much the reverse fashion than one might expect. As loathed as I am to admit, the light side of the force frightens me in its purest incarnations.

- Psionic Link: A force bond is a powerful thing, and not easily severed. Though I am reliant on it, I hesitate to think what would happen were I to be without it. It would be like losing the sun... Additionally through some study I have discovered that its likely with a strong enough telepathic attack, one strong enough to damage my memories it would be possible to also damage the garden simultaneously through the psychosomatic after effects.

- Over Curious: The destruction of anything that can be learned from is a mortal sin by my estimations. Although I understand that this implies that I don't often operate at my maximum capacity in many areas, opting to take the interesting route in many occasions as opposed to the most effective. Some consider this makes me untrustworthy, but I disagree, it makes me entirely predictable. Perhaps to a fault should one ascertain my nature.

- Tundra: While born in the arid webs of visceral molten areas, moist cold below freezing temperatures will kill my cells just as well as any fire would. Likewise flooding or entirely submerging my garden would more than drown the culture, devastating the population were they not to be rescued quickly enough. Thankfully their location saves some of that probability. ​

• M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Belongings:

Toxins
    Kills:
    -

Bounties Collected:
    -

• A B I L I T I E S

General Abilities:

Botany: Few are more skilled in my arts then I when it comes to the flora of a world, my study into the realm of flowers, plants, fungi. coral and non sentient life is extensive to the point I have developed a somewhat natural aptitude for its discerning even when it comes to species I haven't witnessed before.

Chemistry: Out of a matter of necessity, more than anything else I needed to learn how the chemicals within my own body allowed me to take the forms I do. Although never knowing their names I developed a preference for chemistry over physics from an early age which I have seen to only further since.

Combat: A new science to me, although one I intend to develop further, I'm discovering that there is more to fighting and defending ones self than instinct and reflex. I'm learned in Mandalorian Martial arts now, which is... new. I wonder how many more there are...

Toxin Replication: Lady Marrow has a host of organic substances that she's purchased, and following due to their bases in organic active components, allowing her to create an organ similar to a liver which she uses to synthesize these substances in her own body... so that she may use them with her spores or toxins, as well as her natural haemotoxin.

Force Abilities:

Plant Surge (Dark):
    My ability to control Flora as well as Fungi allow me to utilize much of my potential as a shapeshifter and tender to my garden, making me near masterful in their use. Though unable to create mass from where there is none, I can create complex constructs, floral hybrids and even extensions of myself for combat in moments should I need to. But most notably, use them to purify the haemotoxic concoction within my spores.

Drain Knowledge: A gift from my master, which quickly become my favorite, a method to either copy knowledge from another creature affording little to no chance for resistance, or to tear it from their mind leaving them with nothing. To date, I'm able to copy knowledge at an alarming rate at a touch, but performing this talent at a range eludes me.

Force Weapon : A newer power, but instrumental with the ability to flow force power through constructs such as my claws and tails to harden them to the point they can block the more modern weapons of the galaxy.

Force Bond: A deep connection to my Marrow Garden allows me to know its position and condition at all times, as well as affording me instantanious information recall of anything I've learned so long as it has room, and it's only about half full.

Art of the Small: An inherent ability to be able to pass by things undetected by those sensitive in the force is a minor ability of mine, however it seems to only apply to the ambient senses of any given entity. As many have found me who have actively sought me out.

• T H R E A D S

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom