Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship New Cov Biot Star Defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8ysskh-d4616b03-ea09-4337-a449-e3dfb39b7da4.png

UuD9TMH.gif
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
STRENGTHS
  • Superior Protection: Designed using the Synthmesh, wintrium that as it ages continues to grow stronger and skylar which offers a form fitted compression material.
  • Self Repairing: Designed with the materia to be able to repair itself overtime based on the levels of damage done.
  • Exotic Matter: Altered at the molecular level and force enhanced to be force enhanced to be highly protective.
  • Bonding: The trees are finicky and require a jedi to bond with them locking out others. The duel nature of the ships sees them using a dwarfed tree intentionally small and within the control systems. The pilot bonds with it as the ship interior is grown.
  • Duel structure: Designed two fold, the first is the exterior exoskeleton that gives the appearance of a standard ship or vehicle. The interior itself usually measuring in the module of the ship itself is techno-organic with the Choushin Uneti. Encased in the framework and superstructure of the exoskeleton for protection.
  • Advanced Systems: Designed with several notable systems installed on the shipsto improve their capabilities and turn the jedi into a needed operational fighter.
    • Saotome Advanced Tracking System: Designed to give hyperspace tracking capabilities to the ships systems.
    • Advanced Whammy Drive: Whammy Drives create an interdicition pulse that can trip the safeties of ships hyperdrives stalling them. They can't keep a fleet from jumping but for a moment those within range of the pulse can be stalled.
    • Saotome Car'das: Designed for micro jumps with high levels of precision and capabilities.
    • Cater Phalanx: Designed to strengthen the shielding of a squadron. A small team can bunch together and project a shield over themselves for additional protection.
    • Self Repairing: Designed like a Quellian ship the vessels hull is able to repair itself over time.
    • Advanced Hyperdrive: Designed with one of the fastest hyperdrives in the galaxy over developing itself to have speeds unmatched.
    • Sasori Aterno System: Experimental and beneficial as it is able to move around and change the layout internally of the ship allowing it to alter with security breaches or when in danger.
    • Materia: Designed with the impressive materia for the ship allowing it to shift around and change the designs as needed.
    • Biot Compliments: Designed with several Sasori Biot Box's that handle the basic models and advanced models that can be brought out as needed and deployed.
WEAKNESSES
  • Neural Net: THe neural net of the academy allows connecting and automating a number of systems but for a skilled hacker who can get itno the biocomputers can hack it and cause havoc.
  • Protective Qualities: Largely non protective in qualities as it doesn't fully adhere to the rules of physics. The metal looks dense and like it would be highly protective but it isn't.
  • Exotic Particles: Largely unknown and not seen in the galaxy before. It isn't invincible nor is it really strong but it reacts violently near dark and anti-matter which can disrupt and destroy it or even cause it to rupture and disintegrate.
  • Sleg: A powerful energy enhancer, the sleg absorbs and channels the excessive heat generated by the chassis of the speeder. Making them maintain a stronger level of power but also increases the chances that they could explode from the heat.
  • Hive Minded: A benefit in some ways allowing the ships to heal each others internal systems itself but it also means that they share pain. A strange effect is choushin ships can refuse to attack each other.
  • Shared Pain: A danger and something felt from the onset and creation of them. The choushin share pain which can affect all of the ships from starfighters to capital ships.
  • Orissa: Designed with the Orissa that is a solid plate covered in drop pods reducing underside defenses and cannon.
  • Biological: The nature of the biot is living flesh and it is able to be infected with sickness or virus such as flesh eating sickness.
DESCRIPTION
Designed by Sasori as an experimental Bioconstruct and second generation choushin and given for a contract with Atrisia. The biot vessels would serve to aid New Cov after it had been attacked as a defense vessel. Liin Terallo Liin Terallo and Shoma Ike Shoma Ike making the initial contact and Junko Ike Junko Ike sealing it with the work. For military aid in their endeavors from armor, weapons and ships to advisors to see training being done in the technologies in exchange for some biomoleculaes to test out and find uses for with their own technologies. The initial design more radical from Sasori's usual but it is meant to function as a planets defense fleet over traveling around the galaxy itself. Junko took care with aspects of the design and its handling so that the board of directors would be abel to see both that Atrisia was a beneficial ally to have in trade and aid... but also show that the galaxy was changing as much of their technologies were advancing further then others.... wait until she showed them the new stealth technologies that were being worked on.

Last edited:
Junko Ike Junko Ike

I'm pulling this submission because there are a few things I don't quite understand about it.

Is this sub a droid? Or a ship? Or can it transform from one to the other?

If so, why is it class 3 and not class 4 since it's a warship?

Also, if it transforms, does it, as your image would suggest, transform from a small droid to a large ship?

Also, you mention the tree here:

Bonding: The trees are finicky and require a jedi to bond with them locking out others. The duel nature of the starfighters sees them using a dwarfed tree intentionally small and within the control systems. The pilot bonds with it as the ship interior is grown.

But no-where else in the submissions, where is the tree located.

You also mention the hive mind in the weaknesses, but nothing more. How do the ships and trees communicate with one another?

John Locke John Locke

yes the choushin are grown and interconnected to each other.

it is class 3 because while I know I lot... droid classes off the top of my head elude me.

and it is mostly a droid brain within. THe biot is the ship and it can shift to become larger.

John Locke John Locke

It involves star wars pseudo-science and trying to explain certain things more then 'because' but essentially the biot shift like a shi'ido in a larger less refined sense. Shifting the excess mass into a spatial dimension over it just suddenly being there and gone. It is part suspension of disbelief, part trying to use something in universe as ship showed you can grow vessels and the aing-tiis can alter in size depending on how they develop the system adding or removing.

Junko Ike Junko Ike

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow. Are you saying that like a Shi'ido it's capable of changing it's shape? Or expanding out to fill any container it's placed in?

Where does the additional growth and an excess spacial dimension come into the picture?

Junko Ike Junko Ike

Ok, sd as I understand it the boots keep growing and growing and as they grow larger than the space they're in that excess mass is pushed off to some other pocket dimension.

However that's not how grown ships in star wars have been seen to work, they grow to a set size and stop there, for example the Sekot fighters.

So I'm gonna say that this part pushes the bounds of conforming to the idea of star wars a little too far. If you could please remove this element then I think we're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom