Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Shatterpoint | BotM Annihilation of GA Held Tython

AhKkZ0ptBTyC0yi8tL-HzMADOgPJAydNCtQmC29ct_EKVyruzJl0okM1YeATK0-on6r7Nzb5EhZoR01A7s0Wa0dN-aByH99G-5iDG8wu_MzalPkLNi_JAHMliKJAw8Bs2GRgK0sf

fWgkZJ5.png

just-temp.png
Wearing: xxx
Gear: arm, saber
Allies: Defenders​
Engaging: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , Open​
He could sense it in the air and smell it on the wind. War had come to Tython. The sky grew dark as the massive fleets of both sides littered the orbit above. It would be a wonder if anyone made it off Tython alive, but as long as she remained, the hope and history that she represented had to endure. Oh the world had its dark secrets. What people believed about the place was likely not the only thing hidden within the planet’s depths. Justice simply had to believe all the good which came from it would be enough.​
The temple was quickly becoming a point of interest for many. Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor was nearby. Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser could be sensed somewhere in the vicinity. Both were notable figures Justice had only heard stories about. He had never personally met the two Jedi Masters, but his uncle had plenty to say about them both.​
There was time enough for Justice to make one small delay. No matter how much time or space seemed to keep him from his friends, Justice always did his best to stay in touch. He had not told any of them about his intentions to be on Tython during the attack. The youngest of the Lesan Jedi knew what they would have said, especially Briana.​
He pulled out his datapad and began typing.​
Bri,
Look don’t be mad at me, but I decided to be on Tython for this thing. Ever since that day when the arm thing happened, life seems to have been pushing us both toward something different. I don’t really know, but who you’re meant to be as a Jedi, and who I am meant to be… it was likely we would have wound up here sooner or later, one of us trying to figure out what has kept us apart for a while.
I don’t want you to worry at all. I’m going to come home, it’s just, I had to do this. Thython has special history, and the Maw have to be stopped. Hopefully you’re winning some food fight, or getting ready for your trials. Valery is here, I can sense her, I’ll make sure she comes home too. Judah says we all find our own path. Whether I found mine, or my path found me, here I am.
Take care of yourself. See you soon.
- Just

He looked up from his datapad just in time to see the Boulder himself take a shot to the knee. Something else, a ship…​
OH… yeah that had to hurt.​
Justice pressed the force to his legs and rushed to the cliff edge as he called out to the massive Jedi.​
“Hey you alright down there!? That looks like it was really painful!”

objiiii.png
Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Objective: Secure the Master's Retreat
lNA4PXJ.jpg

div-orange.png
"Together."

Valery echoed as she felt that the ship was drawing closer to its destination. Kyrel was out there, she could sense his rotten presence from miles away, but he wasn't alone — she could feel the monstrous soldiers who always joined him during his missions, and they were waiting for the arrival of the Jedi. Their rage and hunger echoed through the Force alongside the pain and despair of those who had already fallen victim to their brutality, and Valery felt the fire within her igniting again.

"We're close,"

The metal hull of the shuttle around the two Jedi began to vibrate as blaster bolts fired from down below connected with the thick armor. None possessed the power to break through, but the chaos the couple was about to get into became rather clear. The shuttle then began to slow down and in the process of landing, it turned its rear towards the enemy so the Jedi could jump straight into the fight and cover the shuttle's departure in the process.

Ramp coming down, give them hell!

The pilot's voice would be the last thing the two Jedi heard before the door opened and the ramp came down. Valery ignited the two blades of her double-bladed lightsaber instantly and took point so she could cover both of them with the wide circle of deflection her weapon formed. The two were immediately met with intense blaster fire from the Crimson Hands, but together they would power through.

"We have to clear this Landing Pad!" Valery exclaimed towards her husband, as she dashed through the first line of brutes that awaited them with melee weapons, and cut them down with powerful sweeps. She knew Kahlil would have her back, as several of the stormtroopers aimed blasters at her from different angles and opened fire in her direction — that was the strength of their bond. But it was important to press forward and avoid being trapped on a platform with a relatively narrow entrance point.

So, as he likely expected from her, she was going in hard and fast.

Meanwhile, on the other Landing Pad, similar shuttles had dropped off a platoon of GA soldiers, who engaged the Crimson Hands alongside a pair of Jedi Knights. They were met with the same resistance as Kahlil and Valery, but they were struggling to break through the enemy lines. What they didn't know yet, however, was that a much darker faith likely awaited them.

Unless the two Jedi could aid them in time.

obj1tython.png

ENEMIES: Maw, NSO, Maw Allies
Equipment: Cross-Guard Lightsaber, Vibroshield, Julip, the akk dog
3 Akk Riders
OBJ: Warn your allies of the coming Maw offensive on the Temple; Escape the Riders
Tags: Asanté Tsilor Asanté Tsilor | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Madison Starr| Aerys Myrrine | Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun | The Mongrel The Mongrel

"Kill them before they report back!" the rough rider bellowed, spurring his orbak mount into a charge. In one hand he gripped his power lance, aimed for strike to the heart. In the other he held a blaster pistol, firing madly as he rode.

It had been too quiet, after all.

The Force screamed, and Lehvi was barely able to swing his vibroshield to bat a blaster bolt to the side, but not before another bolt zinged too close, frying his comm unit. Glancing in his direction, he paled as he took in the sight.

A dozen Maw Riders, charging them down. He cursed, wishing that he had brought more of the Riders then the current cadre- but then again, they were still integrating into the Ashlan war machine, and the planners had to figure out the best way to utilize them, and it sound so great at the time but-

"A challenge! Lor pelek, do not trouble yourselves with this rabble", a young Korun said- By the Force, they were all so green- igniting his lightsaber pike within excitement as he turned his Akk dog around to charge up the hill.

"STAND DOWN BROTHER!" Lehvi roared, startling the young one and bringing him back into the fold. He had done the calculus- they were about four Rough Riders for one of them. His blood boiled, screamed for chance to humble the Bogan, but there was a bigger picture here. They could not afford to be separated, and their Orbaks looked just as fast as any Akk dog, but he wasn't sure on the open field- those beasts looked fast. He could count on their akk dogs being durable then their mounts, but his last encounter with a Sith had taught him their were limits to their durability.

Mentally, he recounted the force composition at the Temple ruins. It was a mix of NIO( Asanté Tsilor Asanté Tsilor , Aerys Myrrine ), GA( Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka ), Silver (Madison Starr ), and Elysium forces ( Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun ).

They had to get there, before it was too late.

"AKK RIDERS, DOUBLE TIME", Lehvi roared, spurring Julip to gallop through the valley, hoping he can reach someone, anyone, before it was too late...

How much will you endure?

Attani Implant: Link!
Tag: Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

So much Chaos, so much Death.

Nyaeli lowered the crimson blade of her weapon down to her side and looked at the corpse of the Flesh Raider that was still close to her feet. She had killed him, one of their leaders, at the top of a large boulder for all to see. It was a simple method to force fear into the hearts of these simple beings and one that allowed her to penetrate deep into their minds to take over their almost animalistic behavior.

Now, the young Aruzan had a mindless horde of them at her disposal, and they were already ravaging their way through the lands around them. Soldiers were being crushed by the sudden waves of them, and as long as she could maintain her group control over them, she felt confident even the likes of Jedi could be felled.

Isn't it wonderful?

With a shove of her right foot, Nyaeli forced the Flesh Raider's body off the boulder and watched as it crashed into the rocks below. Soon, many more beings would lay dead by her feet like him, and she looked forward to feeling the fear and despair it would instill in the minds of those who were left behind. How many more could she control, and who would become her next target?

She drew in a deep breath and allowed her mind to extend out into the environment through her Attani. So many were out there fighting against the Maw, but it was something more powerful than the mind of a soldier that caught her attention.

Jedi? No, they feel different... but they're strong.

Nyaeli began to make her way down from the boulder so she wasn't standing out too much and reached out to the minds of the Flesh Raiders again. She had sensed Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira and Jan Beroya Jan Beroya in the distance, and one possessed a particularly strong mind. Even if she got closer, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to breach Jan Beroya Jan Beroya 's barriers, so she planned on something else.

Kill the resilient one, and bring me the other. I will break her.

Without even a second of hesitancy or delay, the swarm of Flesh Raiders that were killing GA soldiers in the area all changed direction and were looking to converge on the two Imperials. But their primary target was rather clear from the start — they were there to kill Raina most of all.

obj1tython.png

NORTHERN LINE
JEDI TEMPLE RUINS
TYTHON
vAfVZbd.jpeg

Strike Team Windu: Madison Starr Lehvi Vass Lehvi Vass Alessandra Io Alessandra Io
Avengers (hololink): Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Celeste Rigel Celeste Rigel Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
Prosperity (hololink): Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder Henna Ashina Henna Ashina Auteme Auteme
Area of Operations: The Mongrel The Mongrel Asanté Tsilor Asanté Tsilor SF-3335 SF-3335

As if the temple ruins couldn't look any worse. Firebase Windu endured several minutes of sustained bombardment before Madison's engineers got their old shield generators working. It was a plasma-based model, not much good at keeping out infantry, but at least their defensive emplacements wouldn't be reduced to rubble. No more soldiers were screaming for bacta.

"This is San Tekka," the Jedi continued his report, "Heavy contact here. Maw outriders, the main host can't be far behind. I'm joining a squadron of recon marines to repel them long enough for our troopers to set up in the northern hills with portable launchers. Antarian Rangers are engaging some kind of prototype droideka-"

"Master Jedi, your ride."

Zark watched a marine in light scout armor dismount their recon transport and offer it to him. He jumped on, taking a few moments to familiarize himself with the controls before loping off into formation with the others. Master San Tekka swayed in his seat with each step, and he realized this experience was not unlike being in the saddle of a tauntan or fathier.

The Force guided him through navigating more difficult terrain while he followed the marines into Tython's woods. They circled around the northern hills, coming upon the Maw war skiffs on their flank.

"I live! I die! I live again!"

With a casual slice of his lightsaber Zark decapitated the heathen fanatic. Another plunging stab raked through their war skiff. Elsewhere recon marines tried to perforate Maw technicals with their rotary cannons or launched mortar barrages. Above all else, they kept moving. Master San Tekka brandished the energy blade and prepared himself for another pass.

• Scattered casualties from Maw bombardment until shield generators come online.
  • Master San Tekka joins a squadron of recon walkers to harry the Maw artillery while marine infantry with anti-vehicle equipment advances into the hills.

Last edited:

itcbcMs.png

DON BELKORA
COMPNOR
OBJ3

Rika Hiro Rika Hiro Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis
gYuI3OX.png
That's how it starts, this conversation, every time, and it's a tune he didn't much like singing about. Rookie agents too fearful and apprehensive of what was to come, apprehension and hesitation got a cat killed, and in a profession like this, only a cool cat survived. Old Don had seen the death of many a lower-ranking Mawite in his line of work, be it in the form of a missile strike or by undermining the flimsy unity of the Mawites rabble from within. Seemed to him that no matter how many his organisation removed, the Mawite hydra regrew its head back, more dangerous than ever.

"You ever tried sneaking up on a Sith sorcerer, kid? them lot can sense you a mile off with that bullcrap magic; there's a time and place for being subtle Hiro and a time and place for being overt."

He admired the kid's spirit and balls; having the determination to attack Kyrel Ren like that and not expect to get their ass beat was remarkable but dumb. But that was the kinda attitude that got rookie agents killed or face down in an alliance cell.

"We're inserting two miles out from the site, twelve of us in total, any and all hostile elements to be swiftly dealt with while moving in on the target."

objiiii.png
ALLIES: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze / Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis / Anyone Sith on OBJ III
ENEMY: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

GM1OQzU.png

As The Prophet and the Saviour of the Mandalorians together looked on at the coming battle, Vinaze could not help but reflect on where they had come from. He recalled the cold sting of stygian steel bloodying his palm in the Citadel of Ziost, in a time when that world was still the heart of darkness, pledging himself to Darth Voyance. He recalled the burning streets of Bastion as the New Empire wrenched it from the dying hands of the old. He recalled Thule, Felucia... where Solipsis had cemented himself as the Dark Lord of all Sith. Finally his mind flashed to throne of the Sith, where had proclaimed the prophecy... complete.

But for everything Exegol had become to the New Sith Order, it was truly but a final refuge for a dying breed. The Jedi had taken all the worlds they held dear and holy, making them perverse with the naivete of the Light Side. That was Vinaze's true desire for Tython, to be snuffed in vengeance for Dromund Kaas, for Ziost, for Malachor. When they were done here, the false dichotomy would be destroyed, and from the ashes the Sith would rise like the pheonix, born anew to overshadow every incarnation of their order before.

While he pondered the future he felt the arrival of the Jedi, en masse. No one had doubted that their enemies would not give their all to defend the Temple of Balance. But their all would not suffice.

As the battle began to rage he felt one signature in the Force, faint in the eye of the storm but full in its Light, in its intent. He'd felt this one before. Khamul felt it too.

"I must make a call lest I miss an opportunity I have long awaited. I suggest you to follow suit." with those words Vinaze disappeared from view, melting back into the darkness that consumed the temple plateau.

He weaved his consciousness through the waves of the Force, feeling the nagging weight of the Jedi battle meditation pushing back against the darkness of the Sith'ari's ritual, until finally he reached her. The guardian angel of the Jedi Crusade, as it were.

He did not need to show himself, for just like him she was a creature of the beyond.

"Eina... L'lerim is it? Your name carries a weight that belies you, child. Long have I sense you in the corners of my mind, always the ready defender of Jedi wherever I find them. Today we will put a final end to that."

objiiii.png

Equipment: In Sig
ALLIES: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir / Battle Meditators / Jedi on OBJ III
ENEMIES: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

kP1KTsJ.png

The Netherworld rift delivered them unto a sight he wished he had not seen. Geiseric had been to Tython before, but never to the Temple of Balance. Everything was wrong, a beautiful blessed world turned sick by the Bogan. By the time the couple arrived, the battle was already underway. Lightsabers crashed, blue, green and red flying indiscriminately as each combatant fought for their life. Without hesitation the paladin ignited his own golden blade and activated the shield on his left arm.

"Eina, make yourself scarce. I'm going for the center." he yelled to his wife over the storm, before breaking into a jog, amplified by the Force to take the weight from his heavy armour.

Even in the darkness he recognized the faces of a few Jedi he knew, people he would rather not see killed. But death at a time like this was inevitable, and it was clear each and every Jedi assaulting Solipsis and his minions was ready to give up their ghost in the line of duty, or else they would not have set foot in Akar Kesh.

He waded through the battle towards the center of the mount, where he could see Solipsis surrounded by his entourage. Dour masks obscured many a face, and furthermore faces were unrecognizable to him. Save for one figure who immediately caught his attention. He could not mistake the bloodplate of the slaver Mand'alor, who he had fought to a standstill at Kamar.

Geiseric stopped 20 yards from the ritual, evidently drawing the attention of a few Sith, though he could not bring himself to care. He had seen what happened at the hands of Khamul Kryze. He demanded satisfaction from this one alone, to avenge the fallen he had seen with his own eyes. Geiseric called out across the Force, channeling his energy towards his challenge knowing full well he could not use normal words over the storm.

Instead his words echoed through the Force, unspoken but clearly heard.

"Unchained! Step down and face me!"

With: Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser & Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield
Allies: Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka , Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor & Asha Vynea, Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
Enemies: DS, Darth Libertas Darth Libertas (in the area)
Summary: Joining/Contributing to the meld, moving to defend against NPCs

She turned to see Thurion Heavenshield, the former grandmaster of the Silver Jedi, at her side. His presence was most welcome. Celeste knew firsthand of his bravery and kindness. It was always nice to have another healer around, too. A nod and smile were given in response, she appreciated the reassuring words.

Celeste had chosen not to don battle armor, she’d be relying on the force for protection today. But she’d be helped by the items that Coren had provided (Jewelry|Bracers).

Hand in hand with Coren, she let her own presence meld with his – and with that of Thurion, too. The feeling was immense, the three of them a shining force of light. More than that, there was a bright beacon in the form of a larger meld – with their Jedi allies here on Tython. Celeste would add her own calming presence, boosting clarity.

The battle was already raging.

After a brief squeeze, she released Coren’s hand and drew her own saber – a blade of deep, brilliant blue. The hum of the saber was like an old friend, the connection immediate. The healer would not charge into the fray, but rather protect her fellows from harm. She’d take position to the right of Coren and Thurion, deflecting any bolts that came their way.

NPC Storyteller

ezgif.com-gif-makerb9a9611f40ff01c8.gif

GOSPEL OF THE HIDDEN MAW
The Parable of the Mountain

ChVAW7n.png

Empress Teta, One Week Before Tython
The Heathen Priests of the Maw walked among the teeming horde of warriors, and they anointed them.

The priests were a diverse bunch - skeletal Sorcerers of Rhand, tattooed shamans from backwater planets, hulking pirates who'd found religion, Ebruchized monstrosities. All they had in common was their faith and the sacred oil that stained their fingertips, a mixture of blood and engine fuel and fouler things still. They dabbed the thick, viscous liquid onto the foreheads of each of the marauders, three long strokes for the Three Avatars who would end the galaxy and begin it anew. Scar Hounds, Bloodsworn, Crimson Hands, it did not matter what tribal allegiances might separate them. They were all one in service to the Great Three and their prophet, the Dark Voice.

At the head of the gathering, upon a raised dais of dark stone, the great High Priest Ananeos raised his hands in a gesture of praise to the gods above. The chanting of the warriors crescendoed as his hands ascended, building and building, growing until it rattled the stained glass windows of the cathedral and made the torch flames sputter. Then his hands fell, and instantly there was silence. No one spoke a word in that packed hall; the assembled faithful hardly took a breath. For Ananeos was about to speak, and when he spoke, he carried with him the authority of the Prophet himself. They hung on his every word, their guidance as they faced their greatest battle.

"Brethren in Spilled Blood, Bringers of the Great Change, hear my voice!" In the otherwise-complete silence, his voice seemed even louder than the chanting of the warriors had been. "We go to battle at the very heart of our greatest enemy, and all the galaxy rises to oppose us." His blazing eyes swept across the room, glittering like rubies, somehow visible even from the very back of the cathedral. "There may be doubt in your hearts, facing so great a foe as this. But hear me now: the gods will not abandon us! We are their righteous instrument. Only through them can we triumph in the face of so many, but we CAN TRIUMPH! The Avatars have made it so!"

"I will teach you how. Listen well to these three parables, drawn from the Scripture of the Hidden Maw."

ChVAW7n.png

In the ancient days when this galactic cycle began, two god-siblings were born. They were called Ashla and Bogan, and they loathed each other from the moment of birth. Ashla was bright, rigid, arrogant, and self-righteous, believing she knew best for the universe. Bogan was dark, chaotic, and equally arrogant, reveling in petty cruelties and doomed power plays. Their endless squabbling spread out across the galaxy, and soon each of them began to grant power to mortal beings, deputizing them as little gods to inflict their will upon the universe. Bogan's chaos waxed and waned, sometimes strong enough to beat back Ashla's disciples for a while, but ultimately self-defeating.

So it was that Ashla's little gods, the Jedi, came to dominate this galactic cycle. Convinced of their own perfection and made proud by their Ashla-given divine power, the Jedi inflicted their will upon known space. They stole away children to induct into their cult. They meddled in the disputes of every culture they came into conflict with. They forced their morality on all the worlds their light could touch, and made it clear that following their way was the only way, unless you wished to face their justice at the end of a laser-sword. So it went for thirty thousand years. Bogan might rise, but in the end, the little godlings of Ashla always cast them down, remaking their own dominion.

And the older, truer gods watched, and waited. For all cycles come to an end.

When even 400 years of darkness could not change the galaxy, could not end the Jedi and begin something new, the gods saw that they must intervene. And so the Three Avatars appeared to their chosen Prophet. He was a man who had tasted the power of both Ashla and Bogan, and yet for all that might he still found reality lacking. He had begun to see beyond, and the gods rewarded his vision. "YOU WILL BE OUR DARK VOICE," they said unto him. "AT YOUR COMMAND WILL THE GALAXY BEGIN AGAIN." But the Prophet did not yet understand. "Though I wish to cary out your will," he told them, "I cannot change the entire galaxy. I do not have enough power."

"YOU CAN, AS YOU CAN MOVE THAT MOUNTAIN," the gods told him. The Prophet tried to obey. He reached out with all the power of Ashla and Bogan, and a great storm of magic arose, tearing down buildings and ripping out mighty trees by the root... but the mountain did not move. "Forgive me," the Prophet begged, "I cannot." "NOT ALONE," the gods replied. "SPREAD OUR GOSPEL." And so the Dark Voice traveled from that world, and he spread the word of the Maw. Many heard it. The downtrodden, those who suffered under the rigid order of Ashla and her Jedi, set aside their meager lives and followed him. And when he had gathered a great horde of faith, the Prophet returned.

At his command, the faithful began to dig. They dug with excavating machines, or with jackhammers, or with shovels, or with their bare hands. They dug until their arms broke and their backs cracked and their fingernails were stripped to bloody ribbons. They dug until they dropped dead of exhaustion. They never stopped, for they knew that the Dark Voice led the way to the Galaxy To Come, to a better reality where their suffering and oppression would end. And the mountain crumbled before the horde of the faithful, and the Dark Voice moved it, just as the gods had promised. And with the words of the Avatars proven true, the Prophet gathered his holy Brotherhood and began.

This is the first lesson: faith is stronger than magic. Embrace the true gods, and we shall have victory.

No matter the odds that Ashla's godlings set against us.

Last edited:
AhKkZ0ptBTyC0yi8tL-HzMADOgPJAydNCtQmC29ct_EKVyruzJl0okM1YeATK0-on6r7Nzb5EhZoR01A7s0Wa0dN-aByH99G-5iDG8wu_MzalPkLNi_JAHMliKJAw8Bs2GRgK0sf

Objective: Find Thomas and then locate Temple
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Allies: BOTM
Enemies: GA
Engaging: Thomas Barran | Silas Westgard (soon!)

GM1OQzU.png

The sky was oddly clear today, not a cloud in sight as if they, themselves fled the escalating war, nature knows when something is not right, the ants seem to be scuttling away from the area. This means the shadowy outlines of ships above can be seen. Fleets can fight where no one can hear you scream, but he knew the real fighting was down here. Several miles away the rumble of war raged, and the invasion force has begun its push into Tython's interior and ruins, the battles will be fierce.

Far from where he was up at the mountain, his Entourage kept the line just in case of an ambush or surprise attack which would be unfortunate. Superious on the other hand was captivated by both Thomas and the pull of the Force towards the Temple Ruins. With a planet with such an active Nexus has attracted many Sith to the Surface rather than the raging Chaos in Orbit, he wondered how they are doing up there, and if they would see ships falling from the sky like burning rain ripe for salvaging as the fighting continued.

Superious hated to admit it but he liked to hunt for treasures and artefacts too, he also hated the fact that he and Isidor were more alike than they care to admit to anyone, even to themselves. There was that sharp tug again, the type of tug that is urgent but can be easily ignored for the time being. The focus now is on Thomas, he can focus on the tendrils of light later. But not too late as the call will only grow louder, just like the droning of gunfire and missiles.

Some pillars were destroyed in the ensuing fight just north from here. He did not know who is winning as it was after all, in the early stages of battle and more had yet to arrive and it can tip in anyone's favour. Now the focus switched back to Thomas, this time the guy was awake and not on the floor. Superious had to now focus on Thomas as they briefly met and interacted on Durace, this time the guy was awake and not on the floor nor was he unconscious.

An alert Thomas was passionate and even as the Human spoke his words lit up all those assembled and the fire of battle shone brightly like a beacon for all to witness, well anyone was here at least. Superious had to admit Thomas was one hell of a talker and probably the only one with a brain thus far. Now, The Ubese was standing opposite Thomas, deciding this time he wants to be a little more direct as it is after all why he was here willing to fight for the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

<"Thomas, I see you are not crumpled on the floor this time."> He spoke, keeping a neutral tone and making sure he was easily spotted as being in the shadows does not often work very well.

obj1tython.png

S A R G E
501st LEGION
IMPERIAL SPECIAL FORCES
SCAR SQUADRON

N5cG5gd.png

// Intercept and capture/destroy Alliance supply train
// Southern quadrant
// Tython

Despite the filters of his helmet, Sarge could still smell the stench of death permeating the air. In all of his life, he'd never witnessed a cataclysm of such scale and magnitude. Storms ravaging the earth in the distance, the razor-sharp winds cut through the cavities of the stormtroopers' armors. Every once in a while, the HUD flickered in static as electromagnetic impulses imploded across the horizon.

The trio of special operators laid prone on the top of a ridge overlooking the railway through which the Alliance Defense Force supplied their frontlines. The skies were so furiously contested air supply was almost practically impossible so the big, military minds had deferred to armored trains from well-protected supply hubs further away from the chaotic battle.

The mission prioritized capturing the supply train and seizing its war materials for the Imperial effort through a surgical airlift afterward. If that was deemed impossible - then they were to destroy the train and if possible damage the railway to stall the Alliance's supply lines.

The clock on their HUDs began to count down the last seconds until the train's appearance in their vicinity.

:: Lock and load. :: he said through the vocoder as he pulled himself up and shouldered the TL-50 heavy repeater.

The train materialized from behind the ridge and Sarge lit the repulsor pack on his back, taking off in the air. The train's turret immediately spun around its axis at the sight of the SCAR trooper but before it could fire a single bolt, the trigger was pulled. A concussion blast roared through the air and blasted the turret of its encasing.

He landed with a loud thud atop the train along with the other two of his squad.

ALLIES: Kelinna Tryn Kelinna Tryn | Gavyn Berand Gavyn Berand
ENEMIES: Gaaraddik Gaaraddik

will you sink down to me?
JD-post.png

Objective: III ~ Head of the Snake
Allegiance: GA / NJO allies
Tag: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan
(ur kinda ok I guess)

Damsy stopped in her tracks, sighed quite dramatically, and turned to join Judah nearer to the statue.

“Never take the open path. Always stay out of sight.”

Annoyance now flared up. She wasn't pretending to be a padawan anymore, but he was trying to teach her as if she was. Still, she managed to swallow her pride thick and bitter as cough syrup and shadowed after the Shadow. When they reached a clearing from which they could see Akar Kesh, Damsy sighed again, much more quietly and soft. Strange tones of forlornness danced in her Force aura. She mumbled almost to herself, "What the 'ari's up to, it's not what all of us want." Most maybe, but not all. In fact, an exception was standing right behind Judah.

A somewhat distant war cry garbled by blaster fire broke the moment of silence that had followed.

"—sworn! For the Dark Three!"

With that, Damsy shouldered past him. "Le's go find yo' squad. Think they'll 'preciate backup."

Maybe not from a Sith, though, but she'd still go. It was the right thing to do.

• Damsy is now heading from the Jedi Temple Ruins approximately northeast to Akar Kesh.

Last edited:
Outskirts of Kaleth Temple, Tython

She was about to leave. Having come to Tython to explore the planet’s ruins, she had completed her goal and even scored some relics. Her ship was primed and ready to go.

Outside the viewports, the planet was falling apart. Storms whipped the hull with rain and hail, while tornado winds tore at the vessel. A terrible hurricane was brewing, and she really didn’t want to be caught up in it when things hit their worst.

So why was she hesitating?

Maybe because this planet was like Korriban—the origin point of an entire philosophy, a way of life. She’d fled the Sith homeworld when the Crusaders came to destroy it. Sure, they had failed to annihilate it, and given the circumstances running had been her only real option, some part of her would always feel like a coward. This was her chance to make up for her guilty conscience.

She hadn’t been on a battlefield in years, but she had resumed her training and was physically fit. It also helped that she wasn’t pregnant with twins this time—and the children were currently with Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn , so if anything happened to her here, at least she knew they’d be safe with their father.

Feth it, she decided, letting go of the controls. She went to the armory, suited up, and exited the ship.

It wasn’t long before she felt the ground trembling beneath her feet. She narrowly avoided being swallowed up by the chasm that ripped through the earth seconds later, using the repulsors in her suit to move out of the way. At this rate, the planet itself would kill her before she had a chance to kill any Mawites!

Despite the rain casting a gray shroud over the landscape, she eventually found a group of enemy marauders doing battle with what looked to be Alliance forces. Since her armor still bore the Chaldean insignia, and many Chaldeans had enlisted in the Alliance army, Ishani promptly joined them, summoning her blade and running a Mawite through.

Kal Kal

Prologue

It had been some time since Cear'bhaill had walked the surface of Tython, the last time had been far erased from her memory. The Jedi were at their supposed zenith, the Sith had been mostly defeated and the Galaxy was attempting to return to a sense of normalcy and peace.

The more things change, the more they stay the same it appears...

It was here, the ancient Jedi Master found herself, reminiscing of eons past as the end of all things was attempting to be unleashed!

Present Day...
Flesh Raider Grounds
Jax Thio Jax Thio | Anneliese Anneliese

The world was tearing itself asunder and she bathed in the power. The so-called Voice of the Sith was attempting to usher in a new galaxy. Who cares? Let the denizens slaughter one another by the billions on a daily. Let the light and dark clash across countless worlds rending some inhabitable.

Cear relished in the rush of dark energy spilling through her very being, the cracks across her body glowing steadily with the flow, like a visible heart beat.The woman slowly inhaled, eyes closed, and focused on the ritual performed by Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis .

Such power...so revitalizing...

She attempted to add herself to the energy, hoping to add a little of herself to this being.

If Tython was to be destroyed, might as join in the party.

Explosions and clashes sounded near to her, but she was not bothered by this.

She was a little part in this, but, expected she would be interrupted eventually...​

objii.png

Mando'ad draar digu

Objective: Board the Avatar of War
Allies: Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Kaz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Others
Enemies: Brotherhood of the Maw (there's a lot of you guys I'll tag as we go)
Equipment: Si'kahya beskar'gam, Rekr variant, ENCL-16 Purity blaster rifle, ENCL-12 Repentance Blaster Pistol, Beskad, a variety of grenades

enclavediv6.png

A Mandalorian never forgets.

Varik strode purposefully across the hangar, helmet resting under one arm, as he weaved between the masses of Mandalorian warriors each making their own preparations for the coming battle. Some did final checks on their gear, some spoke what could be final words to old friends, but most, like Varik himself, were making their way to their assigned boarding pods. There was a tension that filled the air around them, the sort of nervous, excited anticipation that came before any battle, only much more so. The scale of the movements here, the numbers of ships and soldiers from all factions across the galaxy, was awe-inspiring. Never before, at least in his memory, had the Enclave called so many warriors to one engagement. The Mandalorians were going to war, and they weren't going to pull any of their punches.

The young Si'kahya commando stopped short of his own pod and made one final check of his own gear. Blaster rifle loaded, cleaned, ready to go. Check. Pistol, check. He reached a hand up and behind him, feeling the handle of the beskad from where it rested on his back, waiting to be unleashed, to taste the blood of the Sith. Check. Satisfied that he was truly prepared for war, Varik placed his helmet upon his head. There was an audible hiss of air as the atmospheric seal engaged. He stepped into the dim, narrow interior of his boarding pod and found his place.

These words echoed in his head as he prepared himself for what would be the greatest battle he had ever faced in his young life. He knew from his parents, from his clan, from his people, exactly what the Sith were capable of. He had heard many stories growing up of the death and destruction they had wrought on his people, and on all people everywhere. As a Mandalorian he had no great love for the Alliance or the Jedi, but that could be put aside. The presence of the Sith could not. These perverse monsters and the ravening hordes at their command threatened his people and their way of life, and indeed the stability of the entire galaxy. As Romul Saxon had said, they thought this was going to be their crowning victory, the day that would herald the beginning of their dominance over everyone and everything.

But the Mando'ade would not allow that to happen. They would strike into the center of this monstrous horde and cut its still-beating heart from its body. They would kill the beasts where they stood, and drive those that remained away from this world. Then they would hunt them down, drive them out of the dark holes they sought to cower in, and exterminate them. This day, the Maw would face the wrath of the Mandalorians.

And once this day was done, neither would they.

ChVAW7n.png

obj1tython.png

BOW DOWN
"The Kryll"
MAW HOLY CRUSADERS
Saul Vandron Saul Vandron

He could still hear the words of the High Priest ringing in his ear, the cries of the faithful, the bellowing songs of the Heathen Fathers. Music, faith, glory. This was the beginning of the end, by their hand the galaxy would be unmade. Skorge roared through his helmet's vocabulator, stirring his fellow crusaders.

<"For the Dark Voice!">

Fists raised high in near unison, bloodcurling roars screeching through the mechanized outputs as the MAW HOLY CRUSADERS sounded off into the scorching sky. The day had come, it was theirs for the taking.

<"FORWARD!">

The Horn of Hell sounded shattered the air around them in a death-defying grip of adrenaline, the Great Tho Yor at the apex of Akar Kesh screamed out to the masses. The Dark Voice had begun his ritual, the end was nigh. They would not keep him waiting. Boots immediately smashed into the muck and murky waters, the flooded plains filled with the advancing hordes of black armored warriors, the best the MAW had to offer. Their HOLY CRUSADERS, blessed be.

Air hissed from the vacuum seal as Skorge's helmet was freed from his armor, fresh stubble on his bald head was the first sight, an indication of the last time he'd taken to grooming. The savage commander tossed aside his helmet, letting it tumble and roll down the hillside towards the rushing river and flooded plains where his warriors emerged from.

Strike, Spark

The bloodthirsty captain lit his cigarra.

"We set up a perimeter on that mountain, keep the valley under our thumb. I want heads chief... bring me Imp skulls and Alliance medals.. or I take yours."

BESJZu2.png

zoomed_based_mode.png

Map_The_Blank_2022-04-16T18_01_45.299Z.png

//TEMPLE VALLEY OFFENSIVE
// BATTLE FOR MOUNT KALIGAN​
// MAW HOLY CRUSADERS BATTLE GROUP 'KRYLL'​
BATTALION​
LOCATION​
STRENGTH​
1MAW​
(4,0)​
[3/3]​
2MAW​
(4,1)​
[3/3]​
3MAW​
(4,2)​
[3/3]​
4MAW​
(4,3)​
[3/3]​
5MAW​
(4,4)​
[3/3]​
ACTIONS:
MAW1, MAW3, and MAW5 launching mortar fire + beginning sharpshooting
MAW1 roll 6
MAW3 roll 2
MAW5 roll 4

His eyes adjusted to the distant sight of the hilltops below and grassy plains, smoke filled his lungs, bitting down on the tip of the cigarra he scoffed aloud as his foot pressed into the thick mud. The hike up was long and hard, he could scarcely make out the black smoke from the downed Crucifix to their rear far off for what seemed to be a world away. The men were restless, zealous, eager. They wanted something to gut, to strangle, to string up and blast holes into. Soon they would have it, their position was tactically invaluable and any commander worth their salt would seek to take it for high ground advantage over the main conflict facing the valley.

They were playing King of the Hill and they didn't even know it yet.

His right hand man pressed the midnight skull shaped helmet against his dome, air escaping as the vacuum seal engaged. Skorge didn't need it, he fought better in the moment, unhinged and unrestrained.

"Contact!"

Skorge's eyes snapped to the voice with zealous fury, snatching the bi-nocs from the meatsack in his path.

"Imps. Load the mortars, keep the KRYLL 2 and KRYLL 4 on alert."

His right arm recoiled with the tool in hand, he turned to the owner and slammed the bi-nocs back into his chest plate.

"Make it rain."

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope

GAME ON YAKHEAD!
54429.gif

SHIP NAME: ETHEREAL, SILVER CITY, CELESTIAL CITY
SHIP CLASS: CARRIER, HEAVY CARRIER, SUPER CARRIER
FLAG OFFICER: LIRAM ANGELLUS
SHIP CAPTAIN: ROGER POWELL (Ethereal), ZEV TANTOR (Silver City), GYM HALPERN (Celestial City)
COMMAND STAFF
EQUIPPED: 25x L4Vele Series Deployable Defense turrets. per ship
CAPTAIN'S LAUNCH: "Amenadiel"

FIGHTER COMPLIMENT: 103rd Tactical Starfighter Wing "Angel of Death Squadron"
CALLSIGNS: Admiral Angellus "Maverick" is and will always be "Angel 1", Captain Rojuh Pouil "Starlight" is "Angel 2" Captain Scoht Pouil "Meteor" is "VOODOO 1". Captain Ewan Isaacs "Raider" is "SCAR 1" and in command of the Jackals primarily for both ships. Each Squadron leader makes up the remaining "Angel" callsigns, their individual squadrons and make-ups are named below.

LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION (10 Squadrons)
  1. Angel 2 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  2. Angel 3 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  3. Angel 4 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  4. Angel 5 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  5. Angel 6 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  6. Angel 7 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  7. Angel 8 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  8. Angel 9 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  9. Angel 10 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  10. Angel 11 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor

MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER (12 Squadrons)
  1. Angel 12 NC-1000 X-Wing
  2. Angel 13 NC-1000 X-Wing
  3. Angel 14 NC-1000 X-Wing
  4. Angel 15 NC-1000 X-Wing
  5. Angel 16 NC-1000 X-Wing
  6. Angel 17 NC-1000 X-Wing
  7. Angel 18 NC-1000 X-Wing
  8. Angel 19 Ashera Class Fighter
  9. Angel 20 Ashera Class Fighter
  10. Angel 21 Ashera Class Fighter
  11. Angel 22 Ashera Class Fighter
  12. Angel 23 Ashera Class Fighter

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER (5 Squadrons)

1. Angel 24 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  2. Angel 25 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  3. Angel 26 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  4. Angel 27 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  5. Angel 28 Azazael class Stealth fighter

DEFENSIVE FIGHTER SCREEN (3 Squadrons)

1. Angel 29 Starfury class Starfighter
  2. Angel 30 Starfury class Starfighter
  3. Angel 31 Starfury class Starfighter

BOMBERS W ESCORT (10 Squadrons)
  1. Angel 32 Demon Class Bomber
  2. Angel 33 Demon Class Bomber
  3. Angel 34 Demon Class Bomber
  4. Angel 35 Demon Class Bomber
  5. Angel 36 Demon Class Bomber
  6. Angel 37 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  7. Angel 38 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  8. Angel 39 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  9. Angel 40 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  10. Angel 41 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS (10 Squadrons)
  1. Angel 42 Cherub Gunship
  2. Angel 43 Cherub Gunship
  3. Angel 44 Cherub Gunship
  4. Angel 45 Cherub Gunship
  5. Angel 46 Cherub Transport
  6. Angel 47 Cherub Transport
  7. Angel 48 Cherub Transport
  8. Angel 49 Cherub Transport
  9. Angel 50 Cherub Transport
  10. Angel 51 Cherub Transport

SHIP NAME: SILVER CITY
SHIP CLASS: HEAVY CARRIER
SHIP CAPTAIN: ZEV TANTOR
COMMAND STAFF
Amenediel Shuttle Mk II

FIGHTER COMPLIMENT: "VOODOO WING"

CALLSIGNS: Admiral Angellus "Maverick" is and will always be "Angel 1", Captain Rojuh Pouil "Starlight" is "Angel 2" Captain Scoht Pouil "Meteor" is "VOODOO 1". Captain Ewan Isaacs "Raider" is "SCAR 1" and in command of the Jackals primarily for both ships. Each Squadron leader makes up the remaining "Angel" callsigns, their individual squadrons and make-ups are named below.

LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION (8 Squadrons)
  1. Voodoo 2 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  2. Voodoo 3 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  3. Voodoo 4 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  4. Voodoo 5 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  5. Voodoo 6 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  6. Voodoo 7 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  7. Voodoo 8 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  8. Voodoo 9 Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor

MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER (10 Squadrons)
  1. Voodoo 10 NC-1000 X-Wing
  2. Voodoo 11 NC-1000 X-Wing
  3. Voodoo 12 NC-1000 X-Wing
  4. Voodoo 13 NC-1000 X-Wing
  5. Voodoo 14 NC-1000 X-Wing
  6. Voodoo 15 NC-1000 X-Wing
  7. Voodoo 16 Ashera Class Fighter
  8. Voodoo 17 Ashera Class Fighter
  9. Voodoo 18 Ashera Class Fighter
  10. Voodoo 19 Ashera Class Fighter

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER (5 Squadrons)

1. Voodoo 20 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  2. Voodoo 21 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  3. Voodoo 22 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  4. Voodoo 23 Azazael class Stealth fighter
  5. Voodoo 24 Azazael class Stealth fighter

BOMBERS W ESCORT (5 Squadrons)
  1. Voodoo 25 Demon Class Bomber
  2. Voodoo 26 Demon Class Bomber
  3. Voodoo 27 Demon Class Bomber
  4. Voodoo 28 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  5. Voodoo 29 Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter

DEFENSIVE FIGHTER SCREEN (3 Squadrons)

1. Voodoo 30 Starfury class Starfighter
  2. Voodoo 31 Starfury class Starfighter
  3. Voodoo 32 Starfury class Starfighter

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS (5 Squadrons)
  1. Angel 30 Cherub Gunship
  2. Angel 31 Cherub Gunship
  3. Angel 32 Cherub Transport
  4. Angel 33 Cherub Transport
  5. Angel 34 Cherub Transport

SHIP NAME: ETHEREAL
SHIP CLASS: CARRIER
SHIP CAPTAIN: ROGER POWELL
COMMAND STAFF
Amenediel Shuttle Mk II

TRANSPORT COMPLIMENT: "ARES WING"

SPACIAL COMBAT AND RENDITION - SCARs use the Jackal Fighter for its balance of speed and maneuverability as well as its remote capabilities. This allows the elite pilot/operators to"bail" and operate in zero-G often a tactic in boarding capital ships.
  1. SCAR 4 Jackal Class Starfighter
  2. SCAR 5 Jackal Class Starfighter
  3. SCAR 6 Jackal Class Starfighter
  4. SCAR 7 Jackal Class Starfighter
  5. SCAR 8 Jackal Class Starfighter
  6. SCAR 9 Jackal Class Starfighter
  7. SCAR 10 Jackal Class Starfighter
  8. SCAR 12 Jackal Class Starfighter
  9. SCAR 13 Jackal Class Starfighter
  10. SCAR 14 Jackal Class Starfighter
  11. SCAR 15 Jackal Class Starfighter
  12. SCAR 16 Jackal Class Starfighter
  13. SCAR 17 Jackal Class Starfighter
  14. SCAR 18 Jackal Class Starfighter
  15. SCAR 19 Jackal Class Starfighter
  16. SCAR 20 Jackal Class Starfighter
  17. SCAR 21 Jackal Class Starfighter
  18. SCAR 22 Jackal Class Starfighter
  19. SCAR 23 Jackal Class Starfighter
  20. SCAR 24 Jackal Class Starfighter
  21. SCAR 25 Jackal Class Starfighter
  22. SCAR 26 Jackal Class Starfighter

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS
  1. Ares 1 Cherub Gunship
  2. Ares 2 Cherub Transport
  3. Ares 3 Cherub Transport
SECTOR: Tython
ORDERS: Attack FINAL DAWN ships directly
WINGMATES:

Tags [Enclave] | Balt Vizsla | Romul Saxon | Vemric Keldra | Verin Oldo

objii.png

Everyone knows about the Battle of Coruscant and the effect that it had on the galaxy. From the battle in space to the attack on the ground, the Brotherhood of the Maw had the drop on the Galactic Alliance. The effect of the battle rippled through sentients across the galaxy, from Jedi to politicians, not to mention the status of fighter and pilot. The story is well told, the fleet that could destroy a planet, the destruction of Csilla, the band of fighters that defended each and every planet like they were citizens whether or not they were This was something that Liram would have been a part of if he were not assigned other duties. What he and his battlegroup were doing is not important. it’s all the stuff of legend now. The thing is, while they were following orders, all of them were chomping at the bit to jump to hyperspace and assist. That is why they were here now, this was not some cheap attempt at a glory grab, it was duty.

This mass of Maw ships in their sights as the battlegroup moved into their new position was designated with the responsibility of freezing ship traffic in the area while the huge weapon of a dreadnaught entered the system. Liram knew this, and he also knew that the coalition was trying something, so he asked us all what we wanted to do. This was his idea but it affected us all, he also reminded us that what we did here would echo in eternity and that if we did nothing, we could leave now but if we intervened and our plan backfired it would mean certain destruction for our homeworlds in the months and possibly years to come. It didn’t matter as the lot of us agreed wholeheartedly, we had to intervene.

One of the reasons why Liram LOVED having slicers on board was because they were capable of so many things, including controlling a capital ship remotely. The Final Dawn fleet had Tyrant Class Star Destroyers at the flanks, so a Loki Class escort dropped out of hyperspace and looked to be horribly out of position. What they didn’t know was that Liram wanted them to do this; the ship was controlled remotely and was loaded with explosives. Those explosives were placed around the coolant system and blew the moment the ship was pulled out of hyperspace. I don’t need to tell you the effect that this had on the reactor as I actually almost felt bad for those on the Star Destroyer on the left flank when the ship exploded right over the wells and the bridge.

That’s when the Admiral led half the fleet into the fray which some may wonder about but our ships outnumbered theirs. He knew the Fleet boss of a nearby group of Silver ships, oddly all of them made up of attack ships and cruisers designed by his company, and knew that Admiral Gano would not listen to him so the battle was on. The thing about Gano was that he loved to set traps, he was much like Angellus, but the thing is; Gano was reactive and not proactive. While he expected our ships to enter the battle, what he didn’t expect is the rest of them laying in wait until Liram called for them. Captain Fox Brenton was ready to push from behind.

The Celestial City was originally a command ship designed as a planetary protector, but most people didn’t know how tough and how modular she is. Even with the lack of concerted ship-to-ship firepower, she could still hold her own against enemy fleets with her long-range weaponry. Ordering high-speed attack fighters to move in and “punch a hole” for the interceptors who would then “mow the lawn” for the multi-purpose fighters and then the bombers. These attacks were coming in waves. Each wave played to its strengths and covered the fighter screens that would protect its foes. The battle was harsh until yet another fleet dropped out of hyperspace, more Maw Reinforcements, but by this time they were dug in and the defensive satellites were up. The fighters, the bombers, all of them were continuing their assignments. The X-wings were working with the bombers, attacking and drawing fire as the bombers would go on their runs. The Interceptors were focused on any ship making a break for them or any nearby coalition forces.

The SCARS were going to work as well

We were doing what we came to do. So the SCARS no longer focused on the dogfighting, theirs were the orders to focus on the support ships. Taking them out one by one, by attacking fighters and teams bailing to commit to boarding actions from the inside. None of them were seasoned enough to try this against a Star Destroyer, but the support ships were the ones that would be the most effective, not only taking out the ships but taking away fire support.

It was not a perfect plan, but objectives were being met and they were not going anywhere.

obj1tython.png
vAfVZbd.jpeg

Down on the planet, the Colonel was in one of the fighting vehicles moving with the contingent. The comm systems were not working for them back to the carrier, but teams entering the fray passed on what was happening. She also saw the gunships and fighters buzzing in. It was odd to see, but definitely a welcome sight. What was surprising was when the Ronto pulled up next to her and Raguel, the vehicle chief popped out of the port as he was driving.

Colonel… sitrep for you ma’am.

This was not normal protocol, not only was he Navy, but he was in Special Forces. This was not something that the chief was expecting to see, but she never looked a gift bantha in the mouth.

“Report, Chief.”

Teams are moving on the Seeing Stone…

Her eyes just turned to dinner plates in size. Again, a woman of professional behavior when on the clock, she was just taken aback. “Ho… forget it, I don’t wanna know. Do they need anything from us?”

Just letting you know, Ma’am. Though they may not know about those troops protecting the ship. They snuck in the back.

“Understood. Keep yourselves in position to pick them up… we can buy them some time.” Then one of her lieutenants spoke up.

“Ma’am, Admiral finally on comms, we have his location. Should we stage?”

“No, contact him and let him know we’re going to engage those forces moving to intercept our directly from our position, if he needs otherwise, just let us know.” Her orders were simple. Hit them from their back left shoulder while they are looking to the front. “... and get those gunships into formation! If those fighters are gonna do something, tell them to cover us!”

"Orders, Ma'am?"

As if in an old holo-movie, the Colonel stood on the roof of the APC and pointed. "HOORAH!"

1. Carriers “Ethereal”, “Silver City”, and “Celestial City” are dug in firing on FINAL DAWN TSD’s with long range cannons
  2. A Loki Class Escort Cruiser dropped out of hyperspace over one TSD and remotely exploded.
  3. SCAR teams and fighters focusing on support ships one at a time (Half flying cover/attack in fighters, half bailing out only to return later and boarding ships to shut down systems as well as destroy navigation and engines from inside)
  4. X-wings and bombers attacking targets of opportunity.
  5. Stealth fighters committing to “Attack” style runs on fighters and targets.
  6. Defensive satellites and fighter screens up and operational
  7. Remaining fighters running cover for all ships.
  8. Marines moving on next sector on Tython. Moving toward “Seeing Stone”

sjogrungesmol1.png

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

objiiii.png

blue-div.png
judah-temp.png

Wearing: xxx
Weapon: xxx x2​
Interacting with: Damsy Callat Damsy Callat | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood (feel free to warpost with us if ya want!)​
“Hmmm,” Judah said turning over his shoulder to look at the siren behind him.​
He had not quite caught what she had mumbled to herself, not like he would have when he was younger. Judah had found himself in many interesting situations during his many trips around the sun, but this was by far a contender for the most interesting. He was about to try and stop a bunch of Sith with… well a Sith.​
Judah pulled his datapad out and looked at it briefly. There was one lone image on it. The holo had been captured a long time ago, before Corellia had been broken apart. Judah and Kat had been nearly inseparable then. It wasn’t from their honeymoon on the Golden Beaches, but it was early in their marriage. He held back a tear as he thought about how he wished for a chance to do things differently, but it was too late for that.​
“Soon,” he muttered under his breath before putting the datapad away in a rush.​
The warcry echoed across the open space between where they were hiding and where Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood seemed to be amassing a large number of bloodsworn.​
Damsy pushed past him, at least content to remain out of sight for now. She wanted to find Judah’s friends. He reached out, but quickly pulled his hand back as he closed his mouth. This was probably not the best time to tell her that he had not actually been friends with most of the current “it crowd” among the Jedi Order. A few meetings among them went a little south, in his opinion. Had the Maw not been so evil he may even agree there needed to be reset, at least among those who had embraced the Imperial version of genocide and justified it by saying their enemy was Sith.​
“Right, my squad… my guess is by now they’re getting ready to deal with that.”
Judah pointed to the charging enemy. They were making their stand against the allied forces which were attempting to break through their lines. One one hand, Judah and Damsy held a tactical advantage if they attacked now. On the other, it was a suicide mission regardless. The Green Jedi knew that when he came, he just never expected to find any help.​
“If we want to find them, we better help them deal with that,” Judah said as he ignited his sabers.​
With his own warcry, Judah ran toward the mass of bloodsworn. Maybe he could buy the others time, or at least serve as a distraction. It was not the most ideal situation to find himself in, but Judah had been here before. He had faced desperate odd on Korriban once before, Tython would be no different.​

JD-post.png

• Getting pretty sentimental
  • Charging into a swarm of Bloodsworn
sokka-sneak-attack.gif

Last edited:
objiiii.png

Objective 1/3
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Judah Lesan Judah Lesan
Anyone else warposting and attacking Akar Kesh, if you wish to fight, feel free to reach out :)
Duel: CLOSED
Warpost: DM me to work something out, NuMo#0475
Links: Weapons | Some vehicles and other stuff​

"Then you understand little of the ritual planned this day."
Cackling laughter came forth from him. Perhaps she was right, perhaps she was wrong. It changed little, she would not pass. No matter that their goals aligned so often, or that she too wished to see the Force destroyed, or at least weakened. Both of them would burn anything to see things through, but she saw the need to kill Solipsis to reach those goals. Zachariel saw the need to keep him, for he was the primary reason the Brotherhood had taken such prominence.

The two of them knew that was their greatest weakness, their fractious nature. It was their true nature, and they didn't hide it. That gave them strength, the challenge to overcome and prove oneself to others. Compared to Ingrid, who even now spoke of her failure to kill another leader of her enemies. Had the true, factitious nature been allowed to be free, she may have succeeded. At the very least, there would have been a higher chance of success. But, because she had to 'play nice,' she couldn't take the EE against the NIO. Not while a greater threat remained. The Brotherhood was not so limited, letting Zachariel grin at his lover, seeing but another point where they were better.

Snorting at her, he shook his head as well.
"Physical or not, the point still remains."

As Ingrid pulls out her weapons, Zachariel stops twirling his own blades, focusing fully on her. He was expecting some surprise attack from her, so as soon as she vanished, he knew she teleported. As such, he whirled around, sword and axe flashing to cut behind him. Only, instead of cutting through flesh or clashing with steel, they cut through nothing. Growling upon seeing her so far away, he knew she didn't plan to fight him, only avoid him. Calling out to her with a scowl, his voice was filled with annoyance.
"Running my dear?"

Then, with an effort of will, he teleported as well. It had been something he'd been practicing for some time now, having seen the need to learn such a skill after being stuck in the Nether before Ingrid rescued him. Now he had learned the skill, after much trial and error, though he was hardly experienced at it. Nor could he go far, but it was enough to get him before Ingrid. And there he appeared, a mere meter before his lover. With a snarl on his lips, he swung his blades at her.
"Not so fast."

Cuyy6In.png

The Bloodsworn stood ready to defend Akar Kesh, eagerly seeking out worthy enemies so as to earn honors and hold off the enemy commanders. To that end, once their fast movers saw the enemy rushing towards them, they rushed back. Charging forth on various speeders and animals, their numbers were less than the attackers, but their fear of their leaders pushed them on. Fear of failure drove them, for they had been told what the cost would be otherwise.

Now some of their number charged, while others opened fire. The allied forces coming towards them would soon find themselves under fire, with squads of Bloodsworn opening up with all they had. Missiles streaked forth, blaster bolts splattered about and slugs shattered as they hit or missed. And on and on they came, seeing the Jedi coming towards them, watching their numberless armies come. War was coming and the Bloodsworn were stuck in the middle of it all.

"Focus fire on their commanders, on their Jedi!"
Came the cry of one of the Chosen. In an instant, fire shifted and more blaster fire was directed at the Jedi. If they didn't take them down, the Jedi would slaughter them in close combat. Others they could at least hold out against. With hands white while gripping their weapons tight, the Bloodsworn continued their war chants, firing as they did.

KjnmtTy.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom