Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Geiseric

Geiseric
H50mFmm.png
IMG_0639.jpg

Species: Essonian Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0"
Build: Ectomorphic Light Heavyweight

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Skin: Caucasian​

BACKGROUND:

A Letter from Apprentice to Master, 860 ABY

My comrade, my brother in arms, my mentor,

I must apologize. As you read this, I am leaving Coruscant. I should have done this a long time ago, but there is no time like the present. I have spent my entire life a member of this order, through our transience when defeated by the Sith as well as these sweet, if brief, moments of stability. Coruscant may be your home, but it is not mine. My spirit, after all these years, still lies with Ession. I was but a young man, barely having left your side as a Padawan, when the Sith laid waste to it. You of all people know how I cursed the name of the Jedi, thinking I could have made a difference had I been there. It drove me down a dark path, and away from you, my friend. I stayed resentful for years, but the Jedi are the only family I've ever known. Now I have a chance to change that.

I am going to the side of Lord Grayson, to serve my lady Ashla and above all, those of my people who still survive. But I want you to know I hold no ill will towards the New Jedi Order, or towards you. It has taken far too long to realize that the Jedi saved me from a life of hardship, and I too would be dead or enslaved by the Empire if I had stayed on Ession. Just like Ession I cannot stay in the Galactic Alliance either, and simply wait for the Sith to knock at our door again. They have hope, hope to rebuild the Core Worlds and a better galaxy, but it is not my hope. My hope is that I will one day see a free Ession with the eyes of a grown man, and bones weary from destroying every last Sith.

I don't know where Lord Grayson is going, but I am a Son of Ession. I know you will object to this, but I hope when this is over and we stand victorious above the Dark Side, that I may celebrate with you.

Your student,

Geiseric

TRAITS:

POSITIVE
NEGATIVE
Trait_zealous.png

Zealous​
Trait_vengeful.png

Vengeful​
Trait_brave.png

Brave​
60px-Trait_contrite.png

Contrite​
60px-Trait_gallant.png

Gallant​

EQUIPMENT:
Lightsaber, Armour, Shield (x)

FORCE ABILITIES:

qOAwtbx.jpg
Sustained
CLA4an3.jpg
Activated
RdN0Xqj.jpg
Sustained

COMBAT ABILITIES:

th0CYCr.jpg
Passive
Shield Expertise
HLyVv39.jpg
Sustained
Shield Wall
n9PTAbL.jpg
Passive
Bravery
HbAAM3l.jpg
Passive
Mental Fortress
3BWdtiF.jpg
Sustained
Precise Striking
Vpzj51f.jpg
Passive
Righteous Strike
c53A6JF.jpg
Activated
Taunt

Last edited:

ROLEPLAYS (IC Chronological Order) :

• Kill them All and Let God Sort Them Out | Geiseric leads the vanguard knights through the completely leveled city of New Adasta, Ziost. Encountering a pair of Pureblooded Sith, Geiseric executes them suffering none of the Bogan's chosen people to live.

Foundations of a New Empire | In preparation for the coming conflict with the Sith, Ashlan knights don their habits and conduct pilgrimage to a sacred site of the God of Light. Upon their praying together atop the ancient shrine of Ashla, a spirit of the Light appears before them, a sign of Ashla's blessing.

Through the Gates of Hell | Braving the journey from this world to the next, the crusaders establish a base of operations in the Netherworld. A team of master Jedi set out across the barren wastes of purgatory to find the dark spirit plaguing the dreams of their barracks, and encounters a helpful psychopomp who wishes to help their noble cause of destroying the Dark Side.

End of an Era | Geiseric leads a cohort of Jedi Knights charging towards the Korriban Sith Academy, planning to purge the entire complex and destroy its vaults of dark knowledge.

Piracy on the Frontier | Captured and imprisoned by the Sith in the wake of the crushing Jedi defeat at Korriban, Geiseric is on route to Dromund Kaas in a pirate ship brig. In his dreams he again encounters the spirit Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir he had met in Hell, who is able to find him and set him free. By healing the beaten Jedi she gives much of her power away, and when the Sith Lord who held him prisoner arrives he easily able to subdue both master Force users. Geiseric prevails and kills the Sith, but Eina is too wounded for the pair to leave by conventional means, requiring Eina to open a portal to the Netherworld.

When Two Worlds Meet| Immediately after their escape from the pirate ship and the clutches of the Sith, Geiseric takes Eina to her home in the Netherworld and begins to learn about her people while she recovers.

• The Great Battle of Coruscant | Attending the Bastion Accords meeting in the Alliance Senate as the Ashlan Defense Minister's honour guard, Geiseric and his companion Eina are forced to survive the onslaught of Sith and Mawites descending upon them when a devastating surprise attack hits Coruscant. Geiseric faces down with a fallen Jedi who shows no remorse for the ongoing massacre at the Jedi Temple, while the Ashlan Jedi attempt to evacuate the politicians.

The Impossible Hour | In the wake of the devastating attack on Coruscant by the Maw, Geiseric heads to the Underworld to hunt Mawite stragglers, reflecting on the disaster and his bad feelings towards the Galactic Alliance.

The Masquerade | On a diplomatic mission to the Eternal Empire's annual formal ball, Geiseric confesses his love to Eina, but breaks her heart revealing that he cannot act on his feelings and must instead stay focused on the war.

Remembrance and Healing
    | Geiseric makes the journey out to a remote monastery, home to a Jedi reliquary, in search of powerful artifacts. From a holocron preserved within the vault he learns of a mythical lightsaber crystal once belonging to the Army of Light that could, if it were indeed real, aid the Ashlan Crusade in turning the tides against the encroaching darkness.

That is Not Dead Which Does Eternal Lie
    | Months after parting at the ball, Eina disappears investigating a distress signal from a strange and dark world on the edge of Crusader space. A team of the crusades best Jedi embark to find Eina and the artifact she supposedly had been seeking. In the thick jungles of Wgah'nagl, the crusaders are tortured with twisted visions by a dark entity. Geiseric sees a dark future, breeding uncertainty in his dream of liberating Ession from the Sith. When the entity has nearly beaten the Jedi to the ground, they find that it has corrupted Eina and stolen her away.

No Place for Slavery
    | While the crusade purges the Graug and assaults the slave markets of Zygerria, Geiseric challenges the twisted and corrupt Eina, blaming himself for what happened. Learning from her mother, the Eternal Empress, that he and Eina have entered a Dyad in the Force puts all the more pressure on the Jedi. He prepares himself for the possibility that the only way to end the Dark Side's hold over his love is to kill her. Connecting with Eina through their bond in the Force, he learns she still lives within the corrupted monster as a prisoner of her own mind. Though Geiseric is unable to save her on Zygerria, he swears he will make it his sole mission.

Homecoming
    | When the time finally arrives to take Ession back from the Sith, the joyous occasion is clouded by what Geiseric knows he must do. Having strengthened their bond in the Force, Geiseric has an even harder time imagining that he could have to put her out of her misery. The Eternal Empress gifts Geiseric an artifact of the late Darth Prospero, Eina's father, a soul stone that might conserve her essence should he need to strike a fatal blow. Atop a remote skyscraper far from the battle proper, Geiseric makes a final bid against the corrupt Eina. An epic fight ensues, and Geiseric destroys the eldritch monster, freeing Eina. With the Force energy they release together, a Force nexus is born, a beautiful and lush forest being birthed over a swath of the urban decay of Ession.

• Closing a Cursed Book | The Crusade returns to Korriban, their greatest folly. Geiseric travels to a ruined and devoid Valley of the Dark Lords in an effort to reclaim the lightsaber he had lost the last time he was there.

Balance Point
    | While the New Jedi Order shores up the defenses of Ilum's crystal caves, one of the few sacred places the Maw had not attacked yet, the Ashlan Jedi scour the wastes for a legendary vault containing knowledge of powerful lightsaber crystal across the galaxy, including the one Geiseric learned of on Mirial.

Wounds of Words | Eina and Geiseric share a tender moment, but doubts about their future and their relationship in the face of the growing Dark Side come to light.

The Warlock Trial
    | The Ashlan Crusade finally apprehended Darth Carnifex, placing him on trial at Ession, the world his Empire once destroyed. However, during the trial, Darth Prazutis rescued Carnifex and both Sith Lords escaped captivity.

• The Servile War | The Crusade returns to the space once ruled by the Warlords of the Sith, their first adversaries. On Kamar, Geiseric leads the Jedi to liberate a slave processing complex run by the now Maw-aligned Warlords. Upon arrival the Jedi are beset by the evil power of the Death's Hand Mandalorians. Geiseric duels Mandalore the Unchained to a standstill, until the Mandalorians successfully retreat and Kamar is liberated by the Crusaders.

The Golden Child | Summoned to Malachor by Cedric Grayson, Geiseric reaffirms his loyalty to his lord and to Ession before a pivotal meeting with the Silver Jedi . Doubts aplenty are raised about those the Crusade fights alongside, and both Cedric and Geiseric recognize no other nation can be trusted once their common enemy is slain.
    https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...praxeum-scar-worlds-jedi.164018/#post-2162195
    Blood in the Springtime | The Crusade heads to Voss, to a summit with the Silver Jedi Concord. Among those in attendance are the masters of the Jedi Praxeum and the Scar Worlds Initiative, considered possibly valuable allies in the coming climactic battle against the Maw.

Shatterpoint | Atop the temple of Akar'Kesh the galaxies greatest Jedi masters and Sith Lords fight for control of the holy world Tython. Geiseric takes it upon himself to finish his business with Mandalore the Unchained in order to give others time to stop Darth Solpisis. Geiseric's faith and will are put to the test as the Dark Side consumes the planet and tears reality apart. Valiantly defying the Dark Side and fighting against the wicked Mandalore, Geiseric is ultimately struck down, becoming a martyr for the Jedi, and a hero not soon forgotten in the wake of their victory over the Sith at Tython...

THE END

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom