Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Kami Asteroid Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
uceEvo4.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Size: Massive in size, comparable to having a heavy cruise on the surface. Loaded with weapons and defenses... the Siege platform is meant to be brought to the forefront of a conflict and set up giving unrivaled support.
  • Advanced Systems: Designed with several notable systems installed on the train to improve their capabilities and turn it into a formidible mobile tank.
    • Laminanium: Designed like a Quellian ship the hull of the orbital platforms has a thin layer of the material to improve repairs and over time depending on the amount of damage it is able to patch itself up.
    • Interdiction field: Designed as an interdiction station able to be linked and cover areas of space. Using cross emitted radiation from hyperwave transceivers to detect incoming ships from the Heliosphere and interdiction them (cannot force it is in the hands of the other writer).
WEAKNESSES
  • Sleg: A powerful energy enhancer, the sleg absorbs and channels the excessive heat generated by the chassis of the speeder. Making them maintain a stronger level of power but also increases the chances that they could explode from the heat.
  • Built in power source: Designed with its own internal power source that is long lasting but it is largely able to power the armor and systems of the vehicle but when damaged it is highly explosive.
  • Gravity: The advanced thrusters of the vehicle require gravity to function at full efficiency. Without it there can't counter gravity to get speed or thrust for the high speed movement.
  • Self Repairing: Built with a protective layer to patch the vehicle in the event of damage. The time table is dependent upon the amount of damage with smaller tears being easier and faster to repair then gashes which can take hours to reform.
    • Note: Only the layer can repair not the full plate armor itself the plating can be damaged still but the underlayer of Laminanium can reform and remain.
DESCRIPTION
Designed for the Atrisian commonwealth as a defensive station. The Kami station is mostly a feat after seeing the asteroid ships brought to the battle of Atrisia by the CIS. With some small changes, using the idea of the laser gate that was placed to isolate Iego with interconnecting beams of energy that can slice through and attack approaching or escaping ships that are not authorized to be within the system itself.

The asteroids come armed with weapons for a defensive station in deep space but have converted the hanger of the statons into power generation and camo with rocky debris and everything around it. There was not much in the way of advanced designs, for the automation a droid brain as crewing all stations effectively would be almost impossible but having a few crewed at a time to make sure things are running effectively and able to sgo from station to statio is much easier.

THe modular nature of the rooms kmeans each can be made exactly the same aside from the exterior rock and debris that was collected. The stations have served well in Atrisia military as one of the rings of defense and been largely improved thanks to the advanced engineering feats of Sasori and the Atrisian Commonwealth.

The other improvements are to give much of it a hanger that can be used, advanced weapons and defensive systems in the disguised asteroids.... mini deployable flowers and production to create more of the cannons that can be set around and used as additional shielding should the laser grid fail to defend it can unleash heavy cannon fire.

Last edited:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Alright, after looking this over your ratings are fine but the weaknesses I'm not so sure on. Neither of these really cut it for me, especially since you have a high armament. I would recommend something that the station is more likely to encounter in a PvP situation. Also, is this just going to attack any ship passing through or will it have designated targets? The Laser Gate strength makes me think it'll just attack whatever passes through the grid, friend or foe.

Let me know if you make any adjustments or if you plan to leave it as is.

Junko Ike Junko Ike

Fiolette Raaf edited and yes once activated it would be a danger to everyone there not just one side. Atrisian ships would have the tag to not turn it on when they pass but if something was there that activated it then they would be in just as much danger.

I added its targeting as a weaknesses as well.

Fiolette Fortan

F
That's awesome, thank you for adding that weakness. I'm a little hesitant to stamp this and still say that the other weaknesses are iffy, at best, but I'll pass this along.

Junko Ike Junko Ike

PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Peony Stations
Link to Submission: Peony Stations
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Update subs to factory standard

PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Kami Asteroid Stations
Link to Submission: Kami Asteroid Stations

PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Makie Class Droid
Link to Submission: Makie Class Droid

PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Sasori Jenoshi
Link to Submission: Sasori Jenoshi

PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Suo Defensive Cannons
Link to Submission: Suo Defensive Cannons

Moved to pre-factory per OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes made when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission to live judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom