Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages herself. Try to survive.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Sil tries to freez Kralmus's hand and his weapon.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6
Sil #7
Kralmus #7
Sil #8
Kralmus #8
Sil #9
Kralmus #9
Sil #10
Kralmus #10
Sil #11
Kralmus #11
Sil #12
Kralmus #12
Sil #13
Kralmus #13
Sil #14
Kralmus #14

To be honest, it was a good question whether I was interested in winning or not. Sure, it's nice and good to win, but somehow it didn't seem that important. It's more about getting the bad guys off the galactic stage. People as Kralmus, but also people who only hurt their own families. So the criminals. I didn't consider capturing them a victory. It was nothing more than jurisdiction. Even if I was injured, but there was one less dangerous criminal out there, it was worth the fight.

However, I didn't have the time or the opportunity to say what I was thinking, that this is how I see the world and that I don't necessarily care about winning, because his seismic attack then followed, and I fell to my bottom. Ouch! I think I won't even sit for a few days, at most lying on my back, but even that hurt, and there were already two injuries on my stomach. Maybe I'll hang around in a zero-gravity room until I heal. Oh yeah, that sounded like a really cool idea. Because I still wanted to go home from here.

I immediately tried to stand up, but it was not so easy and simple. Despite the adrenaline flowing through my body, I was already starting to feel tired and exhausted. I won't be able to survive much longer. To survive… because I have to collapse only one time or pass out one more time and then he kills me. I wouldn't kill him, I would just capture him, and that was a huge difference between the two of us. I think he might be right, and that's exactly why he was more likely to win than me.

<"It's not worth dying for any fun or for a hobby. It is a much worse explanation than what I said."> I shouted at him.

However, I managed to shout this just as he shouted that he was coming. So I don't think he even heard my voice. I couldn't see what he was doing because the flame wall blocked the sensors. My sensors couldn't sense his heat because the flame wall was hotter, because of the light the night or other sensors were not good. I could only rely on the motion sensor, and I could see that it was approaching. The burst of fire really didn't do my helmet and armour systems any good, and all I could do was roll sideways on the ground, still unable to stand up.

And finally the blow of the axe came, it hit in the place where my neck and head had been not so long ago, a few moments before, since I still hadn't stood up. I don't know where the axe stopped, in the air, on the ground, or in the wall, but I didn't wait too long, I didn't want him to have time to pull the spear/axe (hereafter speaxe) back and hit me again or stab me. I thought his armour would protect against the cyroban, since you couldn't go into space without similar protection, but I was hoping it would slow him down.

I raised my hand, the one that was free, the one in which I didn't hold the pistol, i.e. the left one, and activated the small cyroban projector built into the vambrace. To use fire would not have been advisable due to the large amount of gas. Because he was in heavy armour, I didn't target his armour, just the heads of his hands, or the hand he used to hold the speaxe, or the weapon itself. If the weapon could be frozen, I would hope it would shatter, though I'm bet, I wouldn't have any luck with it.

The fire burst from earlier was still messing with my systems as moments passed so I had to aim at my own discretion. As soon as I felt that my trembling hand was on target, I activated the projector and the ice-cold material "travelled" towards Kralmus' hand and his weapon…

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy manages to capture one of the droids.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #3
Tut #3
Mercy #4
Tut #4
Mercy #5
Tut #5
Mercy #6
Tut #6
Mercy #7
Tut #7
Mercy #8
Tut #8
Mercy #9
Tut #9
Mercy #10
Tut #10
Mercy #11
Tut #11

I looked at Kallan after his words, I was tired, I just wanted to sleep. A dreamy sleep where I can be with Asher. In dreams, its absence hurts less, especially since I learned to control my dreams. During sleep, the physical pain is also milder, but especially the mental one. It could be argued which of the two of us was the more selfish; Kallan or me. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to live anymore and I didn't even care what would happen to them or the twins, at least at this moment. Or he, who has been "blackmailing" me with all kinds of tricks for months now to keep me alive. Because he wanted to live after the Maw stole his life many years ago.

Yet my own death would not mean his and Keilara's death. I could have managed to make myself disappear, but they remain unharmed. In a similar way to how I saved Kallan. They don't need me to live happily. One less consciousness in the mind, in the body. As for what Keilara's by birthright, it's a different matter whether I am... or at least I was the stronger one. Maybe I'm still stronger in terms of body control, but nothing else. In everything else I failed and was weak.

When Kallan finally spoke about my plan, I looked up at him, still clutching the pillow as I cried. I didn't know if he meant what he said or if he was just trying to calm me down.

~ Really? ~ I asked back.

I didn't know, but I really wanted it to be. This could be an option that works for everyone. Maybe the best solution, although I really didn't care if I survived or not.

To escape? Even if my life depended on it, I wouldn't have been able to get up and leave here. I wasn't in such a condition, just a few hours had passed, I was still feeling the drugs. I was no longer in shock, but my condition was still serious. MANIAC's data was accurate and he couldn't really be blocked either. I only noticed the three droids when Kallan mentioned them. I looked up at them. Hack them. I almost told him to tell MANIAC to do this since it's the easiest and fastest for him, but then I remembered...

When I was captured, they did a full scan to see how healthy I was. Then they found out I had a biochip, and after that it wasn't hard to find out what it was capable of. So after that, I wasn't near anything that had a wireless system. And that was before they brought me here. I don't know where it was. I didn't know which planet we were on, although I would have guessed Exegol, Tu'teggacha felt the safest there. Or at least that's what I thought.

For a moment I looked at the inside of one of my hands, the scar was still there, we had been in a similar situation once. I mean it was Ziare after Asher captured her and gave her to Tu'teggacha, with broken ribs, injured, on Lao Mon, Ziare tried to get out there, but ended up being captured, then she tried to kill herself, but was saved. She spent the following weeks or months in chains, chained to the wall so that she could not kill herself. This was before I woke up. That way I knew what to expect when I got better. On some level, I've also understood them to these droids. It was later that I repaired and fixed Asher's armour as well if it was damaged.

Not only did Kallan and Keilara love and understand mechanics, but so did Asher and me. And Ziare… and Freedom, though Freedom in the Force too. Of course, I had no doubt that Kallan knew better than I did. Keilara was the droid expert, my knowledge mainly suited the mechanics of armour and weapons, and what Asher liked, and of course computers. In the case of droids, I didn't bother with this, I smashed the body and took out the memory core, I needed that only.

~ In such cases, I would be very happy if I had telekinetic powers, not just telepathic ones. ~ I told him tiredly.

I tried to reach out, but they were too far away and always flew out of the way of my hands. After the third attempt, I fell back on the bed panting and panting loudly and I had to clench my teeth because of the pain, my belly hurt. I looked at the scar again, then raised my wrist to my mouth to bite and rip open my artery like back then Ziare did. The plan worked, it looks like they expected me to try the same thing as years before.

As my tooth touched my skin the droid's mechanical arm grabbed my wrist to pull it away from my mouth and teeth. At that moment I grabbed the droid's arm and pulled it to me and tried to hold it so it couldn't escape, even though it wanted to fly away.

~ And now? ~ I asked him.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Before her blow could land, Rhi was unceremoniously thrown away by Silas, slamming into a tree with back-breaking force. Groaning, she clambered to her feet again. Well, at least she’d escaped Jasper’s strike…

Unfortunately, Silas was up and running, and the two were now in a battle meld, amplifying each other’s strengths. In particular, Jasper’s Light shone even brighter than before.

Rhi cursed, unable to get anywhere near them because of the Light. She paced just beyond the edge of its radiance, looking for a way in, but finding none.

Go climb a tree, why don’t you!” she shouted, reaching out with the Force to chuck sticks, branches, and even an entire log at the pair, trying to break their concentration.

Unfettered Vengeance Star Destroyer

The Underhand Deal stealth shuttle

rReEsNI.png
Objective: Unlimited Power, defeat the Empire
Tags: DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Kas Varad Kas Varad
and anyone who is also on the ground fighting

More and more of the storm troopers from the Imperial lines hammered at his own, the sky's darkened again, but this time bit from flies but from the smoke and detritus of battle. Aemulor remembered the glory days of old when his kind rode into battle as warriors instead of cowering in their palaces drinking wines. He threw his gigantic lead goblet to the floor at the thought of the slovenly nature of his brethren.

"My lord, it looks like the Imperials might break through our lines."

Aemolor looked at his majordomo with contempt but knew he would only bring him the truth, his soldiers, powerful and loyal to the point of numbness were still not the match for their previous brothers and were taking monumental casualties. The loss of life did not bother the Sith, if anything the sensation of all the death around him was invigorating, but there was a point where his line would fail and he would lose the battle, and worse, maybe anger the very gods that had ordained his ascension today.

His command vehicle lumbered forward towards the weaker part of its lines and began to add its fire to the fight. Aemulor knew it was time and he heaved his body forwards towards his hover palaquin from which he could personally oversee the battle and add his own substantial power. The shielded platform cracked to life and made its way out into the Battlefield. Anyone within eyeshot would see the large tattooed indigo form of Aemulor floating a metre or two above the ground, with his large red blade, as long as the height of a man hissing next to him. His mind controlled forces did not even react, but the remaining scar hounds nearby rallied to this show of power.

With a sweep of his fat arm, Aemulor rolled a nearby enemy APC into the dirt, crushing a line of men who hid behind it for cover and destroying the heavy machine gun on its roof. This would allow his soldiers to return to an attacking stance and at least try to push the Imperials back.

Aemulor shouted in guttural tongues to the dark gods, speaking in tongues to call forth a wave of force imbued fear to try and break the enemy lines.

The Panathan refugees were desperate to leave, to escape their world and live to see another day. Their lives had ended the moment the Maw invaded so fully, To them, few things would make sense again, and they feared that. Were it just them fighting here, dying here, then they most likely would never have escaped. However, the Mando'ade who stood before them, fighting and dying to protect them? They knew their craft well, were calm and collected despite it all. Then again, all of them had been doing this for decades, fighting a losing battle to hold onto what was rightfully theirs.

Now they continued to fight, to spite their foes if nothing else. And how better to spite the foe, than to see their plans fail. Even should they not save every Panathan present, they would save as many as they could, every saved soul a spit in the face of evil. But they needed ships for that, and as several of their own had been destroyed, they needed new ones. Thankfully enough, two new ships bearing EE markings were coming in, though once they would land, they would be searched of bombs first.

Though these ships were unknown, there was another known presence in space providing aid, aside from Niki herself, who had cleared a path free of the planet for them. One Trinity Harris, who had been working on some project and was helping evac settlements away from the main port. However, Maki had been partially tracking their progress, eager to see if they would offer aid. But now that time was running low, they sent a message towards Trinity's ships.
"Overseer Harris, this is Comms Officer Maki of Clan Mortui. We are in command of the evacuation at the space port and in desperate need of extra ships. Requesting further aid and ships to help us evac, if at all possible. Should you be able, come to the main port and avoid the CR-90s, they have been booby trapped. I say again, avoid the CR-90s should you come, they are trapped with explosives."

Maki would repeat that message as often as needed until they got a response. With any luck, a few more ships could be spared to aid them. If not, they would do their best with what they had. As it was, they would continue to fight until they died or escaped, and death seemed far more likely. Even then, they wouldn't waver, no matter the words Tegan spoke in defiance of them. Adenn himself still stood opposed to her, ready and waiting, loudly scoffing at her words. Sending his own agreement to Mig's words over the comms, he spoke in response to her latter statement.

"Once they all used us, forced us to fight and die for them needlessly. Now look around, no Jetii or Dar'jetii use us. They see us only as divided, broken fools seeking the glorious old days. Your thoughts, their thoughts, they all matter little. We've chosen our own destiny, forged our own path! Every step we've taken, every battle fought, every war won or lost. We've remained true to who and what we are, never broken our vows, and fought on. For Mandalore, for our aliit, and to spite fools like you. You claim us to be dar'manda, yet you don't even know what a true Mandalorian is."

So focused is Adenn on Tegan, that he barely notices the change in weather, or feels the storms approach. But those behind him do. Screams echo as panic rises, only to be squashed just as quickly with an iron fist. Panic would not spread, they would ensure peace remained. Still, ships were struck by lightning, shields strained under the debris. And more refugees piled into already packed ships, begging and yearning for escape. Another pair of ships took off, though this time with the blessing of Maki, they flew in the opposite direction of the CR-90s from Tegan, but flew high with their shields at full and engines straining.

Below them, ragged cheers echoed. Most of the refugees were packed inside ships, but some still remained outside. More and more realized their chances of escape were slim, and sought a more honorable end than dying right outside a ship. Countless of the refugees flocked to the trenches, joining their brethren to fight off the Maw and buy their friends and family time. Many of them had now weapons but their natural ones, and still they came.

Soon enough, the center of the evacuation port becomes a point of calm, the eye of the storm as it were. But the storm is soon to pass over them, drawing them all into the chaos of war. The trenches are readied anew, for this calm to pass as the leaders of both sides stare off with one another. A blip is noticed and dismissed, someone within Maw lines fighting and dying to bring time to evacuation. It matters little now, every last soul in these trenches will fight and die to defend this place, to ensure escape.

And as Tegan defiantly cries out, Adenn and his warriors laugh at her. His Beskad Elite closest to him laugh loudest of all, for they've fought side by side with Adenn against worse than Tegan, have stared death in the eyes and spit in its face. As Tegan breaks the ground beneath the shield walls lines, Adenn still laughs. His warriors around him open fire on the Maw lines, the eye of the storm passing and leaving all in chaos once more. Mandalorians and Panathans grasp onto sinking Beskad Warriors, struggling to keep them afloat. Others open fire with reckless abandon, knowing full well this is it. Behind them, Panathans charge, passing the Mandalorian lines and diving into the Mawite ones, using their superior height and strength to tear into the foe in melee. And around Tegan and Adenn, a circle forms, leaving the two there as neither side wishes to interfere with them.

And still Adenn laughs, laughs loudly and pointedly at Tegan. He finds her words truly hilarious, and doubting every syllable of it. Then, his head lowers and he glares at her. Loudly he cries out, easily heard by Tegan, despite everything. His words delivered with scorn and hate, mocking her with his spite.
"And yet, you are as weak as every Jetii and Dar'jetii that ever was! All you do is rely on your powers, rely on the Force to do everything for you. Take the Force away and what are you?! NOTHING!"

Raising his E'care, Adenn launches himself forward, firing a burst of gargaru slugs towards her, even as he cries out once more.
"You will try and fail, as every other has! For Mandalore, for our aliit, die!"

adenn_fin.png

gEMDFSs.png

Objective: Eliminate the mercenaries
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

div-orange.png

"You don't have to ask me twice," Silas said to Jasper with confidence, not wanting to be on the menu any more than he needed to be. The meld and force light combination seemed to be working a treat against the sith, who was seemingly weak against the bright light Jasper emitted. If they both kept their concentration, they were sure to be able to take the sadistic woman down.

Along with an insult, the sith began throwing anything she could find at them. Silas jumped to the left and did his best to dodge and weave around the different objects being thrown at him
"<<We will have to attack from different directions, the light will keep her in between us">> she'd have nowhere to go if they surrounded her with the light, but they'd need to be careful with their distance and concentration.

Moving further along his side he took his time to approach her, keeping at the same speed as his counterpart who was hopefully doing the same. Keeping linked to Jasper and keeping himself safe from the projectiles was going to be a challange, one that would benefit them if they were able to strike as one.

"You will not roam this planet any further sith... this ends today"

gEMDFSs.png

Panatha
Allies: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
Enemies: Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

The Sith woman, in frustration, began chucking pieces of wood at them. Jasper maintained his composure, making movements not to dissimilar to parrying. In essence, he was doing something similar. It was easier for his duelist mind to think about it that way.

<<We will have to attack from different directions, the light will keep her in between us">>

Jasper nodded. He was picking up what Silas was putting down. As his fellow padawan moved forward, he followed, keeping pace with his every step. The meld made this somewhat easier, admittedly. As they advanced, Jasper found a quick opening to fire a few more bolts from his crossbow before continuing to swat logs that were being launched towards them out of the air.

"You will not roam this planet any further sith... this ends today"

"I second that," Jasper agreed.

There was only two ways this ended, and he was dead-set on assuring only one of those was possible.

Rhi used the distraction provided by the flying debris to take flight. Her wings flapped, scattering fallen leaves as she rose above the ground. Jasper fired a few more shots with his crossbow, which she blocked with a branch she had picked up. She reached around and yanked out the bolt which had embedded itself in her arm, hissing in pain as the wound bled.

Part of her was tempted to simply retreat. She had nothing which could compete against Force Light, and the battle was already two against one. On the other hand… she was still a bit peckish. Jasper was the only one with Force Light. She wouldn’t eat him. Silas, on the other hand, she’d already acquired a taste for. If she could manage to separate them from each other, she was confident that she could make an easy meal out of the boy.

Putting away her sword, she traded it for her energy bow and began firing down at Jasper and Silas. Arrows of pure energy rained down, scorching the underbrush. A plan was beginning to take shape in her mind, but for now she aimed to pull them apart.

11th post
rReEsNI.png

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

AkWBjJy.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELLIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis
Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Nyaeli Nyaeli Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS III: A FOREST AFLAME - PART 11
5oOzXbs.png
Northern Battlefront, Rift's Reach,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

'I thank you for your clemency, Major-General.'
No animosity, like, at all?

We're at war, but-

A good start for the Jedi Master and her Padawan's part in their short, but amiable negotiations (the most warm-hearted of their sorts for years, and likely so for many more after that day) on Panatha, as it would make it all the easier to reach agreeable terms with each other - even if only for a while.

'Zhea Nox, Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. Would that the meeting would have been under better circumstances, Major-General.'

No animosity to be seen or heard for that matter, nor any moralistic grandstanding or condemnations for his affiliations, just a kindly, welcoming tone that met Gowrie's greeting with a grace that seemed almost out of place in the latest of the Galaxy's wars. But before the Kellas had any time to commend the Jedi Master for her kindness, Consult-Major Coyle had arrived on the scene and gotten to work in the only way he knew how, watching on with a smiling chuckle as the Woad's rather eccentric family triaging method was seen in action for the first time in what felt like an age by then, and maintaining his silence whilst he observed Nox calming and reassuring her Padawan with a near-effortless ease.

'Calm, Padawan. I do believe for now, we're as safe as can be on a battlefield.

Even as the meteor-shower rained destruction from the skies above, the small clearing would be well-protected, and with Zhea's protective barrier implemented just moments later, all those with a hope of making it out alive would be safe for as long the battle raged farther southwards. The efforts of the Imperials at large would lend enough time to get the wounded off-planet, but there was still more yet to be done, a hunch yet to be acted on; but the tide was at their backs by then, and for as long as the allied push for the marshes continued, Lord Aron's hope for a good diplomatic engagement appeared increasingly viable with every passing moment. Whilst the Galactic Alliance's and the New Jedi Order's standing had reached an all-time low with their former allies, the Kellas would do nothing to sour relations even farther, and certainly not in an engagement against an enemy they still had in common, showing that the Mawite threat still took key precedence above all others.

'You are truly brave men, Major-General. May the Force, or fortune, smile you and yours today.

And in that, at least some hope for a better future. A hope that Gowrie could see resonating in Nox's bright, sky-blue irises, eyes with the power to calm any storm around her.

'I do hope to one day return the favour you have granted us now.'

With a smile and a polite shake of his head, a silent reassurance was offered for the Jedi-Master in the following moments, wordlessly expressing that there would be no need for such dutybound obligations

The Anaxsi Captain was giving a rousing speech to his Banshees in the final minutes before their great endeavour, working the Governate troops into a frenzy in a similar fashion to his own, but in it's own native-lingual flavor as according to Yinchorr's traditions. And as Lord Aron and Zhea watched on, the former saw much and more in the way of applicable compatibilities between the Goidels and the Imperial Anaxsi, something of which all the Tuaths knew they needed if they wished to survive the Second Great Hyperspace War, a necessity so great that not even Lord Aron himself could ignore it.

'We are at your mercy, Chieftain Aron Gowrie, but I do have to ask: do I have permission to get this child off-world and back to where she belongs?'

Every playing-piece was finally in motion, and despite all the challenges they still faced, the Free-State contingent were set to punch through the lines as planned, but there was one matter left to conclude before he could join the others in the great allied endeavour. Though much to the relief of the Kellas, that final issue would be the matter of armistice to finalize, and despite all that the other Tarkinist Moffdoms would have to say about it, Gowrie's peaceful intent would be expressed with lasting finality. Turning his head to meet that pretty, piercing sky-blue gaze with the cold greys of his own, Lord Aron replied,'Of course, just make sure to scoot into GA-space at the earliest opportunity.... You have safe conduct to choose a ship from Hangar-5 when you make it to our Star Destroyer.', drawing his eyes with one last glance to the Zabrak Padawan and drawing his sword.

'Keep this one safe, she's done well enough to survive this long on Panatha. Perhaps someday we'll meet in a better setting, Zhea.... Dia be with you, an' good luck.'

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Devour Panatha
Allies: Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Vorm Vorm Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert
@Enemies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Kyrel inhaled the all consuming Hunger like it was his next meal. While he managed to hold back the red woman for a short time, he could feel his dark energies start to manifest on the world below. Standing at the rune filled center, he could feel power he never felt before. Even as the red woman would escape from the electric cage he had trapped her. He looked back, and with his own look would signal to her that she was growing late in trying to stop him. He felt rejuvenated by the energies of the dark side, and all the same he started to extend the Hunger as if a million invisible threads wrapping itself around the world of Panatha.

You realize witch or not you are doomed like this planet.” He said with a cruel laugh. The runes would spread out towards her. His gaze didn’t cease to end, if anything he tried to use deadly sight on her. His dark energies coursing through his veins, his stare would try to break through her psyche wrapped in so much darkness he hoped to cause madness. He doubt he could slow her even with a mental barrage. His aim was to make her not enter the ritual circle, he would try to intensify his gaze in hopes of paralyzing her in place.

“Say you could stop me… You think destroying the planet will help you? As long as I remain you are living on borrowed time… I won’t kill you today, not until the galaxy is nothing… Only then will I kill you.” He said his hand had grasped the spear lodged into the ground. The Hunger would give out another screech, when it’s dark master had touched the spear the Sith runes would spread where a crimson shield of dark energy would form around the ritual circle. The energies were destructive as it tore into Kyrel tearing away pieces of armor, and even flesh. Kyrel could only greet his teeth as he offered a sacrifice of flesh. As soon as the dark ooze touched the runes the glow of crimson silenced, and both the Empress and the Wrath were cloaked in darkness.

She would hear the slow ascension of whispers turning into screams that would echo inside her mind. It was like Kyrel had summoned all the power of the Sith. Even the dead power of Darth Solipsis to feed his ravenous and murderous intent to feed on all life. Through the darkness beyond the barriers she would see flesh stripped away, the glowing of yellow eyes burning into her soul, and the dimly lit glow of Kyber crystals bled and embedded into his own dark flesh that would slowly increase in illumination like a beating heart in the center of it all.

The Assembly cheerfully flayed apart Mawite corpses as they were brought to her, reinforcing the strength of the Zombie Ritual, but even at this distance she could feel the Dark Will of The Heathen Priests pulling the debris of the sky to smash into the planet, like a mini-cult of Josh Brolin clones.

The Assembly of course, wasn't about to let Panatha be Power Stoned to death. (Especially when SHE was on it)

So The Master Witch did the only sensible thing possible and immediately started work on another ritual. Drawing a pentagram of white blood from her body that burned and hissed into the ground. But she was going to need more than that.

The Assembly noticed an EE Soldier dragging a live Mawite to her.

"You found this one alive?" The Assembly asked.

"He was trapped in an overturned vehicle." The Soldier explained, clearly disgusted at her grisly profession, not to mention that she was also covered in blood and gibs.

"WAR! DEATH! REBIRTH!" The Mawite shouted.

"Yes, that's lovely. You'll do nicely..." The Assembly sneered sadistically, gliding over to him, grabbing him by the throat.

And that's when the mistake of the night came.

The Mawite had a hidden capsule in his mouth. Filled with Voidstone particles mixed a flammable aerosol.

He was about to die in an insanely painful manner. On the upside he would look completely fething metal in the process.

He bit down, letting the capsule contents mix in his mouth before spitting it out, in a blazing hot stream of fire that utterly doused The Assembly, her powers suppressed by the mixing of voidstone particles in the flames as the flammable chemical set the spitter completely on fire burning him from the inside out and spreading to and killing the Soldiers around him as the Assembly flayed about, rolling along the ground with metallic shrieks until she ceased moving.

Her collective spirit escaped the now dead body rapidly decaying into burnt, spoiled fat with rotten innards leaking out of a shredded white catsuit and she instinctively moved, drawing on the Dark Side in the air to maintain enough strength to prevent herself from being pulled into chaos, spirit invisible. She needed a new vessel, a new host fast. She sensed the remains of one beneath the earth, which was being fast approached from all sides by Mawites using scanners to try and pinpoint the power source of the Generator so they could shut it down.

Her spirit moved incredibly fast, to where it could sense the remains as it plunged beneath the earth, slipping into rotten, mummified flesh whose dead cells literally soaked up the dark energy she was composed of as she tried to kick start it, drawing the Dark Side Energy from the very air and forcing it into the body with an etherial shriek of pain and rage.

Max, The Mercenary B1 still guarding the Generator, was so busy fending off the first wave of Maw opponents with his DC-15S one handed that he didn't notice the mummified corpses of the Cultist wildly thrashing about as he gunned down a Mawite, just dreading when they would start tossing grenades...

His leg and his arm were still damaged, and he could barely aim straight, due to damage to other systems inside. Killing that tank team had cost him. He had maybe another thirty seconds at most, before his position was overwhelmed. He gunned down

("The Cupboard" by Jerry Goldsmith Plays)

He saw the body rising dead alchemized flesh pulsing and cracking with red electricity as the flesh swelled with the twisted vitality of the combined mass of evil spirits, looking only disgustingly emaciated now as opposed to completely mummified, strings of gray hair clinging to a sore ridden scalp, hissing as the dead flesh pulsed with unnatural energy.

Max pointed his blaster at it, trying to figure out whether he should shoot it or not. He was interrupted by the arrival of a Maw popping no less than four thermal detonators down a hole from above.

The husk flung its hand, its weak command of telekinesis just enough to hurl the grenades back out, at the cost of dropping to its knees as its barely vitalized flesh sagged off the bone. It needed to feed now, or it would lose the battle to revitalize the body and likely be sent to chaos. The Battallion's mass of minds could feel chaos pulling at them even now, threatening to tear their unity apart.

The blast from above rocked the ancient chamber, flinging the husk she inhabited backward, the pull of chaos growing stronger. It would have been different if it was a freshly prepared body ready for habitation, but trying to possess partly moldy alchemized flesh, trying to Force life into its withered cells, done in by long degraded poison from nullification resin, was an uphill battle, costing her as much energy to pull from the dark side charged atmosphere to keep her spirit from being pulled to chaos as it did just to keep herself in the body's cells.

A Mawite warrior dropped from above, and found Max crawling to his DC-15S. He rushed it, only to be tackled by the husk with a snarl.

Her dark will focused on the Mawite and instantly began tearing his life away. He happened to be a strong one, and her withered muscles swelled to a point she looked like she was just on the verge of starving but the flesh still sagged everywhere, and, more importantly, she was still in danger.

The husk dragged Max back to his feet, taking the Lightsaber.

"Prepare for hostiles..." The Battalion's voice came out of the withered corpses mouth, still looking for its next fix of life energy as more Maw dropped down...

ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | CANTHAR RUINS
ALLIES: GA | Zhea Nox Zhea Nox
ENEMIES: Maw | TE | DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie
ENGAGING: N/A
GEAR: In bio
YaMJjjt.png
The medic’s calm demeanour was infectious as she watched him. His words were warm and kind as he took her aside to fix her up. Ara leaned back against a stretcher as he worked on fixing her up. She couldn’t help but smile as his calm words quickly turned into rather amusing barking orders at the soldiers around him, only to calm right back down as he fixed her up.

The bacta and other forms of medication were doing a great job of easing the pain in her body and mind. Ara relaxed with a heavy breath as she felt her strength return a bit. However, her eyelids were still getting increasingly heavy. ”Hey, uh… you got some of that whiskey handy?” She asked with a faint smile. If he complied, the Zabrak would knock back a hefty swig of the powerful liquor, immediately shaking her head as the burn of the alcohol opened her eyes for her.

She continued to listen to his proud words as he worked on her. Despite everything going on between the Alliance and the Empire, she couldn’t help but admire them.

When he finished with her, Ara adjusted her worn jumpsuit and stood up with a lot more ease. She was still going to need proper medical treatment, but at least she was in a much better shape now.

She returned to Zhea’s side and looked up at the Major-General with that glimmer returning to her green eyes. ”General Gowrie?” She spoke up, reaching out to shake his hand. ”I hope we can meet again under better circumstances, sir.” She offered. With that, she turned to Master Zhea and followed after her.

It felt surreal… to be escorted offworld and sent back to Coruscant by the Empire. But she would forever be grateful for Gowrie and his men. She was never big on honour or any of that jazz. But meeting him, having him show them mercy and going out of his way to help them out… it was an honour to meet him.

The nightmare was over. She was going back to Coruscant, where she was fully expecting to be put on a new shuttle and sent away. She made her peace with that. ”Master Zhea?” She spoke up as she dropped into a seat inside the shuttle. ”Thank you. For everything.” She muttered as she dozed off.

/Exit Thread

qMmCnXs.png

Dodhorn Harert, Hellwolf of Mandalore
Alor of the Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Former Mandalore of Ruthless
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Defend the ritual, kill the interlopers.
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Writing With: Garrus Garon Garrus Garon
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Vorm Vorm | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Open
Enemies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Army of the Night ]
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Dodhorn injured and leaves the battlefield.
Dodhorn #1
Garrus #1
Dodhorn #2
Garrus #2
Dodhorn #3
Garrus #3
Dodhorn #4
Garrus #4
Dodhorn #5
Garrus #5
Dodhorn #6
Garrus #6
Dodhorn #7
Garrus #7
Dodhorn #8
Garrus #8
Dodhorn #9
Garrus #9
Dodhorn #10
Garrus #10
Dodhorn #11
Garrus #11

Since Dodhorn was right next to the man and didn't really have any room to dodge as she passed him after the hit, the man's attack easily hit and slash her. It didn't go all the way to the heart and tear the ribs or anything like that, since the woman was moving faster, but it was still a deep cut. The cut not only damaged the armour, but also the woman's skin and flesh, quite deeply. Blood smeared on the blade and dripped onto the ground as she continued to step over.

The Hellwolf immediately stopped after a few metres and turned back to attack again. Beneath her helmet, like a wolf, she snarled in pain. But regardless, she didn't give up. She was about to move to launch a new attack when she received a message on the communication channel. The order came from one of Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze 's men to retreat because the protection of the people who are performing the ritual is more important. The prisoner was already free anyway, so it didn't matter anymore. The prisoner girl has done her job well.

<< Damn it, Khamul! >> she replied on the communication channel.

<"It seems that today is your lucky day and you will have a quick death."> she already told this to the man.

The attack position, in which her body stiffened and then was ready to jump... the attack position relaxed and the woman straightened up. Her side was still bleeding profusely, although the edges of the wound had begun to contract and the bleeding had subsided. She grimaced again under the helmet. The Hellwolf hated being deprived of her fun…

Before he could even turn or attack, she concentrated and teleported. The Maw's interests came before her own amusement. So when he turned back to look for her, all he could see was the empty hallway.

Last post.​
KjnmtTy.png

bmj3B1h.png

TUVgVOt.png

Engaging: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

• Kralmus's hands are frozen to his axe by the croban projector
  • He tries to smash them against the wall to break the ice
  • He tries to stomp on Silhana while she's down

ChVAW7n_d.webp

WHOOSH-WHANGGGGGG! Kralmus's axe scythed through the open air, right where Silhana would have been standing if she'd gotten back to her feet. Unfortunately for the cannibal, he'd outsmarted himself; his fiery attack had kept his opponent on the ground, so his lunge hadn't so much been a one-two punch as a pair of moves that accidentally countered each other. The mighty axe rebounded off the wall of the prison block, and Kralmus winced; the metal was strong enough not to shatter, but impacts like that would dull its fine edge, and his accidental mistreatment of his fine weapon was almost physically painful. He valued his gear; it kept him alive when skill wasn't enough.

Well, sithspit. For all his care to obstruct Silhana's line of sight, trying to neutralize her sharpshooter's advantage, Kralmus had managed to put himself in a position where she could hit him point-blank. She didn't fire with her blaster, though. Instead another burst of intense cold traveled through the air, a stream of supercoolant so frigid that it froze the Devourer's artificial atmosphere along its path. A thick layer of ice formed around Kralmus's gauntlets, freezing both hands to the haft of the weapon. "Hmmm," the cannibal said, staring down at his predicament. On the one hand, if you'd pardon the pun, he certainly wasn't going to lose his grip on the axe now. He literally couldn't let go.

On the other (frozen) hand, he was stuck with his grip at a very awkward angle. In order to stab with it effectively, he would have had to adjust the way he was holding it, which he couldn't do. And in order to swing at the right angle to bring it down on Silhana, he would have to take a step back; otherwise there was too much haft in the way, and he'd smack his own chestplate with the sharpened bottom. His first thought was to use his flamethrower again, trying to melt the ice point-blank, but he wasn't sure that would work. With his vambraces covered in ice, he might not be able to ignite the fuel, and therefore just end up soaking the inside of the ice pack with liquid accelerant.

Which might lead to him setting his hands on fire as soon as the ice melted, which would be less than ideal.

Okay. Time for Plan Besh, then, or whatever letter he was on by now. Twisting his body, Kralmus slammed both fists against the bulkhead wall, smashing the ice-covered gauntlets into the metal. If he couldn't burn the frost off, he'd just crack it and free himself that way; ice would break a long time before bone did, let alone beskar. The first slam sent cracks through the ice, but didn't crack it off, so the cannibal repeated the motion, over and over, like a tantruming teenager punching a wall. At the same time, he took advantage of the fact that he was standing over Silhana... and stomped at her. His boots were large and beskar-armored, and he was a very strong man. A stomp would hurt.

He tried to stomp on her ankle or the side of her knee, aiming to cripple her... but two things threw off his aim, making it less likely he would succeed in such a precisely-targeted attack. First, he was focused mostly on freeing his hands, and thus wasn't paying nearly as much attention to where his feet were going. Second, he remembered as soon as he stomped that his thigh was actually rather badly hurt. Pain jolted up his leg, making him gasp and stumble sideways for a moment; such was the shock and agony that he couldn't even tell if he'd actually managed to stomp on Silhana. But the sharp stab focused him, and he slammed his hands into the wall one last time.

Crssssssh. The ice turned to shards around his gauntlets, falling in pieces to the floor and melting on the heated metal.

"Nasty trick," he hissed, turning back toward Silhana. "That wasn't very... ice of you." He cackled at his own joke.

12th post
rReEsNI.png

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

AkWBjJy.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELLIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis Lyssa Io Lyssa Io
Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Nyaeli Nyaeli Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS III: A FOREST AFLAME - PART 12
5oOzXbs.png
Northern Battlefront, Rift's Reach,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

'Hey, uh… you got some of that whiskey handy?'

Looking left to right with a snigger, jokingly making sure that none were looking their way, the Woad reached into his coat-pocket for a hipflask filled to the brim with Faslannan Black-Label, taking a decent swig of his own before passing it on the Zabrak girl to do the same as his gullet wrestled with the strength of the tincture. Taken better than most on Galidraan I, there was no doubt the young Medic was still a while away from enjoying as much as his Goidelic elders did, but it wouldn't stop the lad from drinking to his patient's good health, nor would it stop him from drinking more as soon as the Padawan handed back the hipflask.

'We'll have plenty more where that came from, rest assured.... Alcoholic tip - you'll find a bottle or two in Hangar-5 somewhere.'

Without even needing to ask why the Kellas chose such a hangar to facilitate such an escape, the medic's little tip had come from a place of knowing, understanding that the quickest ships aboard the NIV: Lynx were all top-of-the-line civilian corvettes, with all being reserved for collective R&R retreats on conquered planets before that day. If any extra bottles of whiskey could be found in their escape to GA-space, it would be there, and both Coyle and Gowrie knew this for a fact, though in this regard, the young Woad couldn't help but feel slightly envious of his patient for her luxuries. But just as the hipflask was reaching the inner-pocket of his coat again, Ryan saw Ara sitting up with eyes wandering towards Lord Aron, and as she quietly called out,'General Gowrie?', the medic sat back and let the interaction take it's course.

'I hope we can meet again under better circumstances, sir.'

Stopped in his tracks by the kindness in the Padawan's voice alone, only to be struck by a hope he was in no way ready for, as the Jedi Master spoke in kindnesses of her own, but only from a place of reassurance and amiable intentions. The young Zabrak however, shaken though she was, sounded like she genuinely hoped they could meet again in times of peace, spoken with a sincerity the flame-haired Tuath initially felt was unwarranted. Even with his back turned, everyone there to see would see the Major-General's head bowing forward from behind, with the tip of his sword dipping low enough to stab the ground in his wordless introspection, finally letting the words strike him where they'd hurt the most. Only one other person had such capabilities of swaying Lord Aron this way, and it just so happened that same person was his eldest daughter, a curse and blessing both decades long in action, but one such the Kellas wouldn't have changed for anything.

'Likewise.'

Though he thinks we'll have passed the point o' no-return by then.... Such is life.

With one last glance to the two Jedi warriors, the Kellas turned his head to look over his shoulder, resuming his silence before he sprinted off southwards in pursuit of his little rag-tag hunting party, sprinting off with the weight of the entire Galaxy on his shoulders. Coyle understood that weight almost every part as acutely, as the choice to fight beyond the point of no-return was something of a creed that some of the Wildcats were alive to attest to, unofficial harkenings back to the Battle for New Carannia, times when existence wasn't so easy to assure for the Wildcats - times when Tuaths were dropping like flies to hold back the Maw's vicious attacks time and time again.

'Pay it nae mind, hen. He's war-weary.... Jus' like the rest of us at this point.'

Coyle's eyes would continue to watch Gowrie as the latter slowly but surely faded into the smoky mists of the battle in the south, letting the Padawan talk with her Master whilst he brought his hipflask out for one last drink for the day, and with much and more on his mind already, the small dose of mind-numbingly strong alcohol was surely hoped to be something of an aid to his efforts at the very least. The shuttle had arrived, his work had been done as far as his patient was concerned, and in the comfort of being able to sign Ara off to a colleague he could trust, the thought of losing pure-hearted souls to the war could be staved and chased off more easily. Ryan was needed at his absolute best that day, and with fewer thoughts invading his mind, his southward-scanning gaze could focus more ably on the fight as it developed beyond the mists, sitting with hawk-like poise whilst the blaster-trails and explosions gradually receded into the fog-obscured distance.

After all, time awaits no man - and especially not for one as wild as Consult-Major Coyle.

Last edited:
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Escape the Devourer
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Beskad, Blaster Rifle
Allies: Eternal Empire, Enclave, Etc.
Enemies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert ; Dar'manda; Sith

She was there, she was gone.

Garrus turned in time see Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert discorporate, disappearing completely leaving him alone in the corridors of the Devourer. The Hellwolf's words echoed in his mind despite her exit and he narrowed his eyes beneath his buy'ce. It took a moment before Garrus believed she had truly gone, after all she had teleported twice before but eventually the tension in his muscles seemed to ease.

"Until the next time, Alor Harert."

...he muttered, it was an entirely satisfactory conclusion to there clash but probably for the best as the ache in the Warriors left arm ensured he cradled it close to his side and labored to use it effectively. It was fortunate that his right arm was still strong. Activating his comms he patched into the remaining members of the 'Breacher Squad' that he had boarded with...

"This is Garon, all survivors reach the rendezvous point for withdrawal from the ship. The Battle rages but this ship is dead."

...then, the comms crackling as confirmations or static came back through Garrus spared a glance down at his beskad. The Blood on the Beskad was clear on the blade from where he had struck Dodhorn, a keepsake and a potential weapon for the future.

He moved back down the corridors of the Devourer, the HUD of his Buy'ce leading him towards the signals of the remaining Squad Members he'd boarded the Capital Ship with. The Warrior didn't know if they'd made a difference only that they'd slain as many in league with the Darmanda and the Sith as they were capable. Only time would tell if it would be enough.

ym7BAxf.png

PANATHA
VQ1ZUZx.png

Objective: 2 - Damage Control
Weapon: 'Revy', "The Klaive" - PDW
Equipment: PCA/EA, Priddy Plates, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, Force Warning Necklace Pendant, Paralyzing Lipstick, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ships: (11.05km) 5 Paltry Star Destroyer Flagship Callsign 'Prominence', 2 Coda Assault Frigate MK I, 3 Broadside MK VI Frigate, 3 Bellicose Class-Frigate, 2 Bijou Pocket Carriers, 4 CR90 MK VIII Assualt Corvettes, 4 Dissonance MK III Corvette, 4 DP20 MK VI Siege Corvettes, 6 Disruptor MK III Class Corvettes
Aboard the Prominence Star Destroyer: Mercenary Marine troops, 2 squadrons of Multi-role Droid Starships (40), 1 squadron of Sensor Droid Starships (12), 1 squadron of starfighters for Bella Bella
Aboard 4 of the Star Destroyers: Mercenary Marine troops, 3 squadrons of Multi-role Droid Starships (240), 1 squadron each of Sensor Droid Starships (48)
Aboard the Coda Assault Frigates:
2 squadrons each of Multi-role Droid Starships (80)
Aboard the Pocket Carriers:
4 squadrons each of Multi-role Droid Starships (120)
Aboard the Broadside Cruisers:
2 squadrons each of Multi-role Droid Starships (120)

The target of opportunity escaped as Maw vessels appeared here and there along the scopes. A cacophony of sounds ringing across the bridge as Niki rubbed her temple. The situation had shifted dramatically in a short period of time, and it was all the more reason for the headache that began to feel more like a migraine.

"Evacuation vessels being reported as rigged with explosives ma'am. Protocols have shifted and reports are suggesting there are some troubles with vessels clearing the debris field." The communications officer sorted through the data, earning a long look from Niki before the other officers began mulling over the situation.

"Mawite vessels...everywhere ma'am. Several groups are separating to engage our forces and allies. Orders?" The sensor officer meekly shook their head in disbelief before looking to their commander, Niki's gaze from communications to sensor officer slow as she blinked finally.

"We. Deal. With. Them. Get clear IFF signatures to differentiate and calculate firing angles. I don't want allies getting the fallout from hip fired shots." She spoke sharply, rising from her seat to move to communications.

"One Broadside continue supporting ground units while the other two split their fire teams. I want fore gunners to target debris making atmosphere and any guns aft the midship to be clearing debris before it can get dragged in. Make it so." She snapped, tagging the next station to deploy more orders.

"Eternity's Dawn, Prominence here. We will be wading into the thick of it. Do not cross our nose and we'll do the same. Good hunting." The line shut off to Mykel's group before she drew an officer out of their chair and stole the keyboard.

Two Broadside Frigates positioned themselves astride the lane that had been previously clear, now drawing in debris as the turrets swiveled and engaged at will. Bolts crossed as debris was vaporized beneath the concentrated fire. With little more than a trajectory to predict the computers aboard had little issue with ensuring the gun crew's aced their shots.

The debris making landfall was chased by equal amounts of fire as the trio of vessels engaged forward pointed thrust to keep from being drawn into atmosphere as well.

The CR90's of Niki's formation twisted in their course, moving to intercept Mawite vessels before they could close to the Paltry Star Destroyers. Engaging their SLAM drives and bolstering their forward Shields to ram through the debris between them and their targets in a bid to head off anything dangerous.

The Disruptors kept a frontal screen for missiles and starfighters as best they were able, weaving in and out of the debris that the Paltry Star Destroyers were shuffling about between turbolaser fire and use of their tractor beams.

The Dissonance Corvettes playing a more active role like their CR90 counterparts using their bomblet generators to Sling unguided energy torpedoes forward into Maw lines.

The swarm of Multi-role Droid Starfighters had altered their course at Niki's command behind the keyboard, moving to interfere with the Maw starfighters. Actively switching from their bombing apparatuses to their laser weapons to engage in dogfights. They relied on numbers largely for superiority, doubling up or leading those thirsty for victory into rudimentary pilot traps.

The Bellicose Frigates began to throw warheads from range at the larger Maw vessels and allowing their gunners free range with Hypervelocity Cannons and the singular heavy turbolaser at the nose of each vessel.

Both of the Coda Assualt Frigates let loose with their weapons at range, moving to close the gap and engage their shield draining weapons while the Siege Corvettes moved up with them to provide cover from smaller vessels.

Niki left the station when she had finished programming the Droid Starfighters, walking to a sensor station and tapping into the Sensor Net Droid's. Allocating their data to share among the Eternal Navy vessels to coordinate trajectories in real time. The artificial intelligence aboard each vessel heading their creators subtle command to add their corroborated data to the gunning crew's systems as she moved once more to her seat.

There was little more she could do from inside the vessel, the Prominence lumbering forward with the rest of the contingent to aid in removing the tumor that had plagued the galaxy from at least one situation.

The moment of calm was interrupted by the throb of her skull, the sounds of chaos around her catching up to the woman as she grit her teeth and watched through cinched eyes. Her expression of pain seen as a scowl by those around her.

Y’sanne Stradd
Heathen Priestess, Reverend Mother, Priestess of the Dark Three, High Priestess of the Scar Hounds Tribe
ar5NJtm.png
Objective: To carry out the will of the Avatars.
Equipment: Sacrifical Dagger | Sacrifical Dagger | Staff | Crown | Amulet of Many
Units: 2x Pontifical Palatini (members, not units) | Large group of Ri Wodasir | The Martyrs
Allies: Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat (?) | Open
Enemies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Torrun Vell Torrun Vell | Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Let There Be Night ]
<"ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Y'sanne calls out for the other Heathen Priests in the area.
  • She directs the Martyrs towards the base
Y'sanne #1

After Y'sanne finished opening the rift even wider and the martyrs arrived, the Reverend Mother looked on with satisfaction at what she had accomplished. One more step that allowed her to fulfil the will of her gods, the Dark Three, the three Avatars. What she brought from the Netherworld was simply beautiful. For her, the mutilated souls, the twisted and melded souls that made up the martyrs, were beautiful. The most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was also due to what she and the other Heathen Priests and the Taskmaster, Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha had done. If they didn't help the Avatars, the Martyrs wouldn't be here either.

The gift of the Dark Three.

However, she regretted one thing and felt that it did not happen, did not come true. The true leader of the Martyrs that the Dark Three wanted was not here. The Mongrel The Mongrel should have led these as predicted and foretold. She was annoyed that his soul simply disappeared and did not reach the Avatars. He could no longer serve them, in death as he did in his life...

But now it was not her job to find the soul of the late Mawite Martyr, but to fulfil the will of the Dark Three here. And for that she needed the others, the Heathen Priests who were nearby. She sent them a message through the Force.

~ The time has come to do the will of the Dark Three. Join me! ~ she told them.

Her power began to spread through the Force; the power of the Bogan, in waves like a dark and corrupt pillar of light, a huge torch that every Heathen Priest would be sure to find the woman. It didn't expect, for a second, if the other Force users found her, sensed her, at least she didn't have to look and search for them, because they would come by themselves.

<"Katsoshi drimyn, titji ati!"> she commanded.

The army of Martyrs set off towards the common base of the Eternal Empire, the Ashlan Crusade and the Empire, and at the end of the march, the woman walked at a leisurely pace with her two bodyguards...

.. one way or another, the Dark Three's testament be done.

KjnmtTy.png

ExzYhN9.png

Spindly
Warden of Hrjóstrugt IV, Magnar and Marauder of the Scar Hounds Tribe
Y1FWn9t.jpg
Objective: Kill everyone and survive
Location: Markwood Marshes, Spirewatch Forest, Canthar Province, Panatha
Equipment: 2x Geysa Hybrid Pistol | Assault Rifle | Armour and weapon (weapon is lightsaber resistant) || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Jas Katis Jas Katis
Allies: Erion Justeene Erion Justeene | Ronar Ronar | Runt Runt | Open
cz9kj8m.png
[ Last Survivors ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Spindly tries to escape from the Lost Brigade

WAR! DEATH! REBIRTH!

It came from Spindly's mouth several times as they fought against the men of the three or four enemy factions.

Spindly was a simple girl, at least as a Marauder, what was before her was not so important anymore and she didn't remember it either. Right now, what mattered to her was to reach the paradise which was promised by the Dark Three, that is, succeed in dying in battle, for the glory of the avatars. As did her great and glorious role model, The Mongrel The Mongrel .

Well, if she had known the truth, either about paradise or what happened to Mongrel at the end of his life… they would have broken her. Last but not least, the current situation was anything but glorious.

The green-skinned twi'lek girl didn't really understand how and why she became a Magnar and a Warden after Tython. Bloodhound makes her the leader of the mostly orange planet Hrjóstrugt IV. The young woman did not really feel worthy and ready for this. She stood up well on the battlefield, only death never found her, but that didn't make her feel worthy and ready for it yet. Like Mar'Zambul, her planet had a higher gravity. It was an uninhabited world, with many wrecks and ancient ruins, but with plenty of metal, ore and raw materials. The Maw, the Scar Hounds Tribe occupied an HPI Consortium outpost and colony, complete with mining machinery. A lot of precious stones and ores came from there. The woman loved the orange sky, stars and everything else looked orange because of the sand and the lights…

But back to the present; the woman had to run for her life. Dying against some undead wasn't too glorious. To tell the truth, despite the Bloodhound's speech, the appearance of the Martyrs made her afraid; to her the Force and such beings were supernatural. And that wasn't enough, as another undead group appeared near the woman and her team, they were the Lost Brigade. Ex-Imperial, cannibalistic group who wanted to kill some Barran.

The woman did not know that the Bloodhound's real name was Barran, Spindly only found out that the Lost Brigade had killed her team and they wanted her too. Ironically, it was the Martyrs who started fighting the other undead team and gave her a little time to run away. This was the moment when Spindly was able to escape. She ran without looking back. In the jungle, adrenaline flooded her body, she didn't feel the pain even for a moment, even though her body and her two lekku were already wounded in many places.

As she ran, in addition to her own pounding heartbeat, she could hear from behind, the enemy Lost Brigade following her. They shot at her several times, on the muddy and slippery ground Spindly fell several times, but she got up immediately and ran on. She had to avoid plants, fallen tree trunks, over which she had to jump several times.

The young woman felt like she had been running for hours when she jumped over another fallen log, but it was the top of a rise and the ground began to descend beneath her feet. Spindly fell and slid down the hillside, taking more bruises, before sprawling on the muddy ground at the bottom of the hillside…

… not far from Jas and the Bloodhound.

qPYwVX6.png

3QeQ5Ss.png

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages herself. Try to survive.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• After Kralmus' attack one of her knees is sprained.
  • Sil tries to bound Kralmus with the fibercord whip.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6
Sil #7
Kralmus #7
Sil #8
Kralmus #8
Sil #9
Kralmus #9
Sil #10
Kralmus #10
Sil #11
Kralmus #11
Sil #12
Kralmus #12
Sil #13
Kralmus #13
Sil #14
Kralmus #14
Sil #15
Kralmus #15

Now I was extremely grateful to Kralmus for attacking me first with the seismic attack. Ironically, he and that attack was the reason I was still alive. Sitting on the ground, I shuddered and watched as the mighty speaxe flew over my head and bounced off the wall. I saw him wince as the axe slammed into the wall. It must have been his injured leg. It was a strong enough blow that his whole body was affected by the impact. And even with the armour, it could be very, very painful. It was my own experience, I was in a similar situation.

For a moment, I might even have felt sorry, because it must have hurt a lot. But then I remembered that he wanted to kill me. I still feel sorry for him, but less so. Sometimes I think I was too good-natured and more empathetic than I needed to be. But I was a Twi'lek, unfortunately this is a racial characteristic for us. Then came the surprise; fortunately, I managed to surprise Kralmus with this and freeze both of his hands, along with his weapon. All this so successfully that he could neither stab nor cut. Because luckily, I "caught" him when he was still using the weapon to attack.

<"Surprise!"> I snarled under my helmet.

The man would be a very easy target for anyone now. I could easily shoot his injured leg again, but I still didn't want to kill him. I wasn't sure if I shot him again where I did before, he wouldn't go into shock. And this ship, let's face it, was even surprising that it was in one piece and didn't fall to pieces. I would not be able to treat his injury professionally to save his life. Anyone can call it the shame of the bounty hunters or the Mandalorians, but I've seen so much death that I want to avoid killing others if possible.

Last but not least, I'll probably get more money for Kralmus alive than dead, leaving the body behind. Business is business. And in order to capture him, I would have to knock him down to the ground and not let it continue to hang around while I'm still sitting on the ground...

I wanted to kick his leg the moment he stomped. Fortunately, he didn't aim well, maybe he couldn't see, so he hit only my knee from the side, which wasn't that well armoured. In an instant my whole leg went numb, my eyes watered with pain as my knee popped out of place. I could see through the tears how he too winced in pain. I don't know if it was his injured leg or not, but it was definitely uncomfortable for him, either because he had to put weight on it or because it met my armoured leg.

Anyway, whimpering from the pain, I crawled across the floor while he still pounded the wall with his hand until the ice shattered and his hand was free. And she was still cackling and having a great time. I couldn't tell if he was really that crazy or… no, I think he really was that crazy.

<"The atmosphere between us was getting too heated. Since neither of us wanted to date the other, it was time for me to cool the tempers down!"> I told him, I was gasping for air because of the pain, which could also be heard in my voice.

However, one thing I knew was that I didn't want to wait for him to attack me again. One of my knees was sprained, and I had two serious stabs in my belly. I raised my hand again, again not with the pistol. This time I didn't want to freeze it, but…

I activated the fibercord whip and shot it at him, aiming to wrap it around his upper body and squeeze his two arms to his chest and both sides as much as possible...

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom