Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Praetorian-Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSHED-2021-3-4-23-2-44_2.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Life Support Systems
  • Communications Array
  • Sensor Arrays
  • Escape pods
  • Standard Navigation System
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Encryption Network
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Next-Gen Star Destroyer: State-Of-The-Art modern renditions of past engineering meeting new methods and technology. This battlecruiser is a steadfast defender with very heavy firepower and defenses to keep it in the fight and punish the enemy.
  • Imposing: Due to the large size of the Battlecruiser and it's ominous color scheme that harkens back to the Sith Eternal's Final Order, it may strike fear into the hearts of enemies before even entering combat. Many think twice before engaging the very ship that makes up the backbone of the Brotherhood's secret Operation: FINAL DAWN.
WEAKNESSES
  • Turn! Turn!: Little to no maneuverability, not likely to dodge incoming projectiles or floating space debris.
  • Look at that!: It's huge, any attempt to enter a system without raising alarm is unlikely.
  • Defenseless Rear: Like most triangular Star Destroyer designs, the Praetorian suffers from a lack of rear defenses to cover the ion and sublight engines.
DESCRIPTION

Drawn up and designed by Epoch's brightest minds under the Epoch Engineering Corporation and fabricated deep in the Unknown Regions by the Brotherhood of the Maw's Dread Forge. State-Of-The-Art, primed for war, the 'Praetorian' Class was created to serve the secretive sect known as Operation: FINAL DAWN within the Brotherhood loyal to Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis . The Praetorian serves as the backbone of the secretive Sith Fleet that has begun to amass under the Brotherhood of the Maw in preparation to take power once the dust has been settled from the dark crusade of the restless horde let loose by the MAW.

Each Praetorian is designed to instill fear and awe, built for the singular goal of galactic dominance. These vessels serve can be found wherever the Brotherhood's secretive sect of Sith sympathizers operate.

Last edited:
Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick

The Torture Chamber and the Interrogation Chairs are the most important! Very nicely made submission. I see you designed in such way, however I have to ask:
  • The submission has -2 rating, so underpowered. Do you want to fix this? Or do you leave it that way?
  • And one more minor remark, you have not linked the Star Destroyer's picture in the image source, just only the symbols. Please fix this.

That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

MANIAC MANIAC

Well of course they are! I’m glad to see you agree!

I’ve added the source for the Star Destroyer image, apologies must of escaped me prior. I also bumped the speed up from very low to average

Ready to continue judging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom