Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Force Alarm System

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_keychains_custom_-_shaped_econo_-_metal_sm%285412%29.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a subtle warning system for when the force is being used on you.
  • Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source: n/a
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Gabby
  • Affiliation: Any who's bought it.
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Simple alchemized metal
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Trinket warms when the force is being used on or around you.
STRENGTHS
  • Provides a warning system for non-force users to know if they are being influenced
  • Burns warmer when the force is being used on you, versus just around you.
WEAKNESSES
  • Can only detect force use within a 3 feet radius around it.
  • Does not tell you who is doing it
DESCRIPTION
Varying trinkets designs are made with alchemized metal that warm when the force is being inflicted upon the wearer. The degree of heat varies with the degree of force use. Someone moving an object near you will make the trinket only subtly warm. Maybe that's just your own body heat from holding the metal?

A sith lord trying to break into your mind will make the trinket burn red hot and burn you. Oops.

Last edited:
Gabby Gabby

Alright, this is innocuous enough that I would normally have no problems approving it, but unfortunately I cannot approve alchemically-altered or otherwise Force-imbued items at Mass-Produced, per the Restricted Materials Rules. There's no wiggle room there, I'm afraid.

The simplest solution would be to lower the Production to Minor at which point it could be approved as is.

Alternatively, you could rewrite the submission to use some sort of alternative means, but that will likely take some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom