Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Objective: Devour Panatha
Allies: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Vorm Vorm
Enemies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

The miasma of dark energy that would echo to him, and he felt his hunger reach to the point of crescendo. With the undead nightmare had been at the center of the ritual he started to build it up in earnest. He couldn’t contain the red woman forever. Instead he would long sought to destroy her by increasing the intensity of the ritual. If she couldn’t complete her mission she would be held responsible for the events that would consume the galaxy into a living hell.

In truth he couldn’t expect to hold her with all the ray shields, and hard duraplast doors. She was too easy to just simply be held by shields and metal. No, he waited patiently on the bridge his eyes closed as he focused on the never ending hunger. The chant of his maker would continually echo in his mind. “Consume, devour, destroy.” A mantra that had long since been embedded into him before the foundation the Maw set forth. He stood in both crimson and darkness.

When she had arrived his grip on the Hunger remained steady. He was just inches away from driving it into the ritual center. “You are too overconfident… I find it to be a nuisance I cannot handle any longer.” He said in annoyance, as if he was constantly pestered by a simple insect. She would try to stop him, and so he turned letting her bare witness to the same crescendo of energy that pulsed as if it was a heart beat that echoed across the bridge. “You lose!” He said triumphantly as he drove the forked tipped spear into the ritual center. The Sith runes that flowed from the spear had spread all a over, and around the bridge igniting all the runes. What followed was an ear blasting screech that would assault her hearing and disorient her.

The immense power had started to course through his veins. “It’s time to begin.” He said looking out onto the conflict raging. He focused all of his hunger into violent energy that would descend to the world below. When all the energies converged in time he would start to consume all of the living force. He looked back, and with a quick motion of his free hand he attempted to hold her in place with a Force Freeze in an attempt to slow her down. “I’ve held you long enough I’ve only just begun. Tell me Empress do you think you can stop eternal hunger?”

8TH POST
Y1FWn9t.jpg

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Nyaeli Nyaeli Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis
Kriegan Tavlar Kriegan Tavlar @ Bex Tarring Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Wolfram Triko Wolfram Triko
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE SMOKE, FEAR THE SAVAGES - PART 8
LdJgchU.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

'You've been training. Finally you're worth my time, actually.'

Despite the ferocity of the Pureblood's attacks, Katis knew his Woad-born adversary could hear him, and in seeing the wide, lippy smirk of the Bloodhound, Jas would know there was more to it than that. However, despite the underlying esoteric powers that both warriors were suppressing by then, a surprising nod of appreciation in the constant parrying would be thrown back all the same; but instead of momentary courtesy, the PMC-Captain's helmet met with the frontal rim of the Warlord's Beskar Brodie-Helm and pushed it down, hurling a Force-Push into the rotator-cuff as the Mawite continued in his seemingly-senseless attempt to walk the Hellion Mercenary down.

It was a large enough arena to believe it served no real purpose, and anyone in Jas' predicament would still be correct in consideration of the clear psychological-impasse between them, but Thomas wasn't out to bully or to exert a baseline-strength advantage that (in reality) wasn't there for the Woad at that point, Thomas was out for a good old-fashioned fight in a Holonet booth instead. And yet, just like he had in their previous fight, the Bloodhound caught the scent of something on the Outcast, a scent he remembered well. Occasionally detecting hints of it after waking from his nightmares, from his visions of a time when life itself was considered nought but a fleeting memory, with each and every nightmare a traumatic recollection of his hellish afterlife in the Nether. If it had not have been for the upward swipe of the blood-red lightsabre, Barran may have known for sure, but it was still enough in his rolling-shoulder evasion to let curiosity take precedence, just as it had on Mustafar.

'Take your helmet off, Jas.... SHOW ME YOUR EYES!!!!'

With nothing but mildly-muffled scoffing and intensified attacks given in response, Thomas began to show irritation for the first time, like he was seeking confirmation that he wasn't hallucinating after all, the sort of aggravation that sane sorts avoided instigating. However, none among the sane on either side would be found on Panatha that day, and none with a mind to play it safe in clear sight of a mad Warlord - Barran would have his patience tested whether he willed it or not.

'You can't hide your eyes forever, scum! SHOW ME WHAT YOUR EYES HAVE SEEN!!!!'

And with a weighty left cross aimed at the visor of the PMC-Captain's helmet, the Warlord followed up his punch with a low-aiming, downward-stabbing motion, missing his opponent's calf-muscle by an inch or so as Katis backpedalled away from it, slashing off the front of Barran's gas-mask in a faux retreat that stopped to offer more in a low-posture application of a Force-Push to the gut region on the Woad's cuirass. Forcing Thomas back as the mask fell off his face, Jas had given himself breathing-room, whilst also deftly finding his own backward rotating-motion to keep the fight in the middle of the clearing, deftly influencing the direction of the aggressive, zombie-like advance to keep the Bloodhound from forcing him towards the treeline.

These were the nuances of twice-fought rivalries, such that very few in the Galaxy's wars ever lived to recount after the fact, and there would be more to follow for as long as Barran and Katis persisted in the continuation of their own.

TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Rendezvous with his Team. Escape the Devourer.
Equipment: Beskar'gam, Teroch Shield, Beskad, Blaster Rifle
Allies: Eternal Empire, Enclave, Etc.
Enemies: Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert ; Dar'manda; Sith

The taunting was becoming a tad predictable to the Warrior. Garrus may have even started to wonder if that's where Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert 's true power lay. It wouldn't surprise him if he learned that she expertly prodded her opponents into making a misstep, an effective tactic against some but not him. Not unless she could touch the right nerve anyways which thus far she hadn't done.

The Deck flooring had collapsed as Garrus had anticipated and Dodhorn, avoiding the dangers of the collapsing deck flooring had leapt to safety, assisted by the jetpack integrated into her armor.

It had actually made the Mandalorian content.

"Of course."

...she asked him if it was 'worth it' and Garrus had answered in kind before raising his left arm again, another laboured and pained expression hidden beneath his buy'ce coming over his features when he did. The Micro Grenade Launcher fired again, once more the target had not been his opponent though.

The Devourers back was broken, it had been rammed by the Crimson Empress and impaled before an unseen force began splitting it in two. The Chasm that existed stretched down into the bowels of the ship, past decks and hangar bays but it also reached upwards. When the Devourer began to split, cracking its hull and warping the durasteel frame of the capital ship the effects had reverberated above and below.

Dodhorn had leapt to safety, putting more distance between herself and Garrus. Effectively widening the gap as it were.

This time when the explosive tore through the compromised structure of the ship it would have been at ceiling height. Nowhere near Dodhorn. Garrus had chosen a crack in the roof of the corridor where they'd been battling and fired into it. Another explosion would rip through the decking but unlike the first meant to collapse the flooring beneath Dodhorn this one would cause the ceiling to sag then to cave in entirely filling the divide between them with twisted metal and debris until blocking the passage.

Unlike his opponent who enjoyed monologuing Garrus would simple watch the debris fill the space between them before stating plainly...

"Apparently you've failed in your mission."

...he would wait momentarily then before turning away so that he could traverse the corridors of the ship again, retracing his steps and honing in on the location of the 'Breachers' he'd entered the Devourer with. If Dodhorn wasn't going to engage him then Garrus had objectives to accomplish, captives to rescue and a dying vessel to leave.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Sil lost one of her weapon, but gets back the other.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6
Sil #7
Kralmus #7
Sil #8
Kralmus #8
Sil #9
Kralmus #9
Sil #10
Kralmus #10
Sil #11
Kralmus #11
Sil #12
Kralmus #12

I think that this duel and the one we are performing here would be perfect even in a holo sitcom. Or a Sithcom? Even this name would be perfect. Anyway, if I had watched this fight on holovid, I probably would have laughed at the scene when Kralmus started singing loudly. So, on the other hand I almost yelled angrily at him to keep quiet! This man was something incredible, if he didn't exist, he definitely would have to be invented by someone.

And I was so lucky… unlucky to meet him…

In any case, for now I avoided the misfortune of being fried to a crisp after his stunt. However, I still didn't have much luck. He noticed what I wanted to do and pulled my firearm towards him.

<"Come on, Kralmus! That's not fair!"> I exclaimed, irritated and nervous.

I think it would be a great idea to install magnets in the palms of my gloves and the grips of my guns. That way I would just have to activate it and the weapon would fly back into my hand. And I wouldn't be in such an unpleasant situation as I am now. I tried to quickly look around to see where the other was. After all, I dropped both. One when he stabbed me in the stomach and the other after I shot him. Considering the position of the hallway, this was the pistol I dropped after shooting him in the thigh.

I was looking ahead, meaning back down the aisle, as we were still flying for a while, not to mention he was pretending to waltz, which meant I could drop it before "dancing" up and down. I looked ahead and it was far away on the ground. I didn't really feel the strength to run or walk there. I would have liked to lay down to sleep to let my injuries heal. But unfortunately, this could not be done. Not yet.

I tried to think quickly, although my thoughts were still rather blunt. One option is to do the same with my other weapon as he did. Only I had no intention of throwing mine away. However, I would still be very close to him. The other option was to fly there with a jetpack to get the weapon. With this, I would also gain distance, and maybe if I raise my pistol at him, he won't dare to come closer either, because he will learn from the previous ones. At least I really hoped so.

I activated the jetpack and flew towards my other weapon, which was also far away from Kralmus. I'll gain a lot of extra metres if he doesn't come after me. Anyway, a few moments later I reached the gun and turned back towards Kralmus and raised the pistol at him as I landed on the ground and the jetpack turned off.

<"This will end in both of us dying because we are killing each other!"> I told him, and yes, I was hoping that he would give up and that we would both survive this day.

But, as I used to think about it and refer to it...

... I'm never lucky.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
7rz78gZ.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy still suffers due to the depression.
Mercy #1
Tut #1
Mercy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #3
Tut #3
Mercy #4
Tut #4
Mercy #5
Tut #5
Mercy #6
Tut #6
Mercy #7
Tut #7
Mercy #8
Tut #8
Mercy #9
Tut #9

I would have given anything to see and experience here again what I experienced in the alternative life. That I could have seen Asher deal with the children. But that's not what happened here. This wasn't the hospital room, it was the prison cell, the kids weren't here, and neither was Asher. Only Kallan. Of course, he and Keilara had come to visit me in that life to see the twins, just as we had gone when their children were born, both times. But nothing like that happened here now.

There, Keilara, Kallan and Asher were given a clone body each, in which they could live after I had placed all consciousnesses in the right place and separated them. There we all survived Tython and got the lives we wanted. What was similar in this life was the process of giving birth, which was equally dangerous and difficult there. And which was the same… Asher said the same thing with a wide, happy smile on his face and sparkling eyes what Kalan said now.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, not because the twins were okay, but because of the memory, the pain of being alone and him not being here.

I knew how I should feel about the twins. Love, worry, fear and happiness. I was not capable of either, there was only emptiness. I felt the same at the first time as well, what I felt now. Only then I didn't have to deal with this alone, now I do. The pain, suffering, and emptiness of Asher's death wasn't there then. He was there with me then, supporting and helping me.

I looked at Kallan bitterly after his words. Did they save us? The tears started burning my eyes even more. I should have felt joy and pride again, but only an even greater emptiness and pain was present in my soul and heart. They didn't let me die… the kids cling to their parents except me. For a moment I felt hatred and anger towards the twins, which immediately turned into shame and guilt.

They denied me the chance to be with my husband, the man I love. And they doomed me to the same fate that Asher had to suffer and what he had to tread when he lived.

~ Is my fate the same as his? The Maw, or now the twins won't let me die and therefore save me again and again? Like the Maw did with Asher? ~ I asked bitterly as I tried to hold back my tears.

However, when he mentioned saving the twins, I really couldn't take it anymore without crying. It hurt a lot, but I turned to my side and, in Asher's absence, I hugged my pillow while I started sobbing. In our life together, he lay down next to me, embraced me to comfort me. Now, I couldn't even think to speak or react. However, I heard Keilara's voice then, as Kallan must have.

~ The twins are fine, they are still here in the mind palace. They're playing tag outside in front of the house. I don't know why or how, but they are still here, we can take care of them. ~ I said kindly as I squeezed Kallan's hand for a moment. I couldn't stay up there very long because Mercy was awake. Rather, I retreated to the safe part of the mind palace so that I could continue to supervise the children.

Minutes had to pass before my sobbing subsided somewhat, until then I was unable to speak even in thought. In the end I just shook my head as I spoke almost pleadingly.

~ I don't want to, I don't have the strength… I just want to be with Asher! I just want it to be over... I can't take this pain anymore… ~ I sobbed.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Unfettered Vengeance Star Destroyer

The Underhand Deal stealth shuttle

rReEsNI.png
Objective: Unlimited Power, defeat the Empire
Tags: DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an Kas Varad Kas Varad and anyone who is also on the ground fighting

The Enemy were taking their time to meet Aemulor's destiny, he looked into the distance as a mountainside was rapidly engulfed in imperial fire, a sensible move to prevent outflanking, but one that merely telegraphed the approaching armies and allowed him to better prepare. Row after row of trenches were filled with his soldiers and interlocking fire zones marked the approaches. His army, despite their infestation reducing their ability to think on their feet and adapt in the remembered their basic training and would defend to the best of their ability.

"My lord, do we fire counter artillery barrage, the Imperials have given away the locations."

Aemulor thought and licked his thick rubbery lips, replying in huttese. "Fire a barrage but not from our main lines, let the Imperials enjoy the full effect of the suprise of seeing their own brothers arrayed against them." With that, long range missiles from well behind his own lines streaked forth to hunt down the artillery locations of DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie , hopefully to prefent them being used to bombard his trenched. Either by destroying them or forcing and unplanned relocation.

Aemulor felt the urge to attack, but had to wait, but he had other things to do that would only serve to slow the famous Galidraani chargers.

Slithering onto the deck of his barge he looked out, held out his arms and began chanting.

"Burz mog izg bugd u lat, flas ishi izub bugud agh thrak latob fuk u izub ghulum. Baduzg the lions ob porandor za asgaja can gundum kau the might ob the burz side"

At his command, the sky above the battle field began to darken and the clouds thickened as hordes of dark insects blotted out the sun. The bighting gad flies would seek out cracks in the armour, ventilators and even mechanical air intakes of any force foolish enough to try and cross his kill zone. It was a small token against a well prepared and armoured imperial force, but the mass descending from the sky at the enemy's call to charge would hopefully slow them, and at least give them a taste at the horrors they would face.

8th post
rReEsNI.png

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY
OBJECTIVE 1

AkWBjJy.png

WILDCAT_ONE
TRIBAL-CHIEFTAIN OF AN-TUATHA
MAJOR-GENERAL OF WILDCAT DIVISION

I9VM0Ei.png

BELLIGERENTS
(EE/EMPIRE/AC
Vs. BOTM/DH/SH)

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Victor Vel Aath Victor Vel Aath Myri Dara Myri Dara Jas Katis Jas Katis
Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Scipio Kaarz Scipio Kaarz Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Nyaeli Nyaeli Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt

bK1BkV4.png

bK1BkV4.png

TRIBULATIONS OF THE WILDCATS III: A FOREST AFLAME - PART 8
5oOzXbs.png
Northern Battlefront, Rift's Reach,
Canthar Province, Panatha (Early-Spring 877 ABY)

<"Scott to Wildcat Two! Heads up! You've got an insect-swarm headed your way! Gad Flies by the looks of it!">

<"Oh, great.... How bad we talkin' here, Guardian One?">

<"Well, you'll be seeing them soon enough. This I can guarantee, Alun. Just stay alert and keep your flame-throwers front and center.... Good luck up there. Guardian One out!">

The joint-ops attack was underway, and though they had not yet encountered opposition, a large insect-swarm had spilled forth in an upward ascent towards the sky, and though the contingents on the front lines were able to lay down good pressure in defence against the gad flies, there was no stopping the swarm's majority from diverting their path in the pursuit of easier prey in the mountains. But in seeing the Kellas as he stood up to roar,'ON YOUR FEET, MEN!!!!', Guard-Major Scott knew nothing else could be done to make matters easier for the armoured support still seeking targets from their elevated vantage-points.

<"VANGUARD, THIS IS GOWRIE!!!! READY TO MOVE ON MY MARK.... INFANTRYYYYYY - ADVAAAAANCE!!!!!">

However, the swift general push southward wouldn't need to wait for long to meet their desired opposition, and when the first defensive shots rang out from the south, the widening Imperial offensive-line adapted accordingly, once again proving the worth of the Empire's vanguard-contingents in conventional theatres of war. All seemed to go well in this regard, especially with maintained pressure and heavy fighting heard from left to right, lighting up the misty backdrop of the Canthar jungle whilst Gowrie's small contingent of hunters moved quietly and patiently; but as they were preparing to move south in search of a gap to exploit in the Maw's defensive line, something happened, and it all followed a slight lull in the majority of the firefights breaking out in abundance before.

'OPPOSITION STORMTROOPERS!!!! HOLD THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!'

With obvious parade-ground vocal amplification, the voice rang out with clarity, (and from almost two hundred metres beyond the latest of Gowrie's chosen perimeter cover-spots) it was clear that a real fight was intensifying around them, the sort Lord Aron had been hoping for. Recalling the Sith-Troopers from the Third Imperial Civil War and the Burned Legion from the Empire's engagements against the Final Dawn, it was throwing a noticeably-Goidelic juxtaposition onto the Major-General in particular; one one hand there was the visibly-acute awareness of what trooper-on-trooper violence looked like, and on the other was the visible excitement in relishing the chance of a proper fight for survival, a dangerous concoction that had every chance of being tenfold as volatile in the hands of an equally-dangerous individual.

But dangerous, as wild as it would seem to the other elements in the hunting-party, was exactly what Scott and Kerr knew was needed for their plan to succeed. And dangerous was exactly what Gowrie was needed to be, and especially in situations like these.

'BANSHEEEEEES!!!! ON ME FOR BRIEFING, I REPEAT - ON ME FOR BRIEFING!!!! TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE!!!!'

Standing as tall as ever under fire, Lord was in his element, working under pressure in his toughest battle in years, cutting lines in the dirt at his feet in preparation for his briefing. Finally endeavouring to cut the Anaxsi officers in on his plan, it seemed the Kellas was truly ready to proceed with the idea that had been brewing in his mind for the better part of a week, and when all the hunters finally started gathering around, there would be no mistaking Gowrie's intent to succeed in a contrastingly sly nature after that. But the defenders of the Eastern forests weren't done yet, as the opposing stormtroopers still had a few hands left to play in their attempt to stem the Imperial tide, and the strategists leading them were still spoiling to leave their mark on the attackers, working to peel away the Empire's air of infallibility before the inevitable eventually washed over their lines.

'INCOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!'

TUVgVOt.png

Objective 3: Fight
Tags: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
Links: Weapons

Beneath his helm, Zachariel scowled. She was no doubt telling the truth, that would complicate things. If those outside the Brotherhood discovered that information, no doubt they'd try to emulate it with others. They would also spread that information, giving the Maw a more personable side, leading to less fear for them. At the same time, this could weaken the Maws resolve, especially amongst the marauders. So many worshiped Mongrel as a pseudo god, because he started as nothing and became a warlord.

The less who knew, the better. But it seemed the Avatars were very keenly interested in knowing where Mongrel's soul was, which meant they would try to have others track the soul down, which would spread the information that he had become Asher instead. As his gaze meets Eina's, Zachariel's scowl lessens as he is once more reminded of her naivety. Shaking his head at her words, he decides to humor her, giving her a lesson on reality.

"Because a legacy is all that many have. There is an old, old saying that is accurate. 'You die twice, once when your body dies, the second time when you are last mentioned by another.'" Straightening to face her, Zachariel smirks. "Legacy is important because it's how others view you, remember you. And what others do in honor of your legacy."

"Your legacy is one of good, of helping others. His is one of power, of rising from nothing to gain everything. Either way, those lesser look up to their betters, to you and to him, regardless of who they fight for. In the end, in life all that matters is what one has done, that persons legacy. What happens after death, that is no longer a concern."

As he tells her he will be leaving now, Zachariel is hardly surprised by her words. She still hasn't understood that he calls her Little Ingrid in mockery, or if she does, hasn't let on that she does. Even then, she still can't stop him, so he simply turned and began to leave, making his way into a corridor as he hears her words behind him. Rather than answer, he simply chuckles, though that chuckle dies as Eina teleports before him. Sighing in frustration, he rolls his eyes.

"You and your mother both do that far too often, getting in the way when you should just leave."

Pulling his axe free of his hip, Zachariel twirls it even as his grip on his sword tightens. The moment his axe is back in hand, Zachariel leaps forward wordlessly. He brings his axe down from above Ingrid, even as his sword jabs out to try and stab her in the weak point from before. His lenses have also begun glowing once more, a dark crimson red that glows off of Eina as Zachariel charges.

KjnmtTy.png

TUVgVOt.png

Objective: Survive
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Vorm Vorm Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Garrus Garon Garrus Garon Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

Equipment: none of this is on her person, it is stowed amongst other stolen belongings.
damaged Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, EF-M401e Rampage, Healing Blaster type A

Voidstone shackles

"Thank you," she winced as she finished dressing, she noted that the ubese was a little shy, but it was not something she had time to think about. "Helping me dress, but also for coming here... what exactly is going on?" she was stunned to see one person come, but when the second arrived, right in the heart of the lions den she knew something big must be happening. She knew it was the way of her kind to never leave someone behind, despite the fact that more vod would likely be lost rescuing her. But neither of these two were mandalorian

She looked at Rath Nihro Rath Nihro then at Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a "Seventh door huh? Let's go then. I will be much happier when properly armed. I think I am the last survivor of this prison unit, there were more vod on the other levels. I need to see if they are OK, I'm in little state to fight but I'd rather die than leave anyone here."

Anashja picked up the blaster pistol the guard had dropped and held it aloft before opening the exit. It was dark out here so, unhelmeted, she was still having to rely heavily on her echolocation to see where she was going. As she walked she concluded that at least one of her toes was broken, but she had to put that to the back of her mind. At least her connection to the force was returning to her, making her feel a little safe.

In the flickering light, she could have sworn she saw something at the end of the corridor, a set of large chitinous legs winding an unconscious stormtrooper around in what looked like silk, but when the flash happened again, it was gone. "Did anyone else see that?" she asked, gripping her blaster tightly.

They came to the room in question, the power failure had unlocked it for them so they entered, this certainly looked like an officers room. Anashja sighed with relief when she saw her helmet sat on the desk, it looked damaged as the picked it up, wires protruded internally and the visor was cracked. Someone had been trying to activate it. As she rolled it over her stomach turned slightly to see a chunk of coral coloured flesh hastily taped to the DNA sensor inside the helmet. She tried to console herself in the knew knowledge that they at least hadn't taken it to eat. She pulled it out and flicked the partially rotten tissue onto the floor. Without warmth and blood it apparently hadn't worked anyway.

She put the helmet on and about half of the 360° vision initiated along with some of HUD systems, it was badly damaged but usable. "My armour shouldn't be far, its red and white and it has the symbol of a hand stamped on it." she showed the others the sigil of Tal printed on her bodyglove.

Her other find was his security terminal, is they could get it working, they might be able to see who was still alive in here.

TUVgVOt.png

The Defense of the Devourer

Writing with: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus // Open for interaction

Objective: Halt the advance of intruders.

Equipment in bio.

ChVAW7n_d.webp

the Vorm of the Ren

The heavy echoes of the repeating saber-clashes rumbled across the crumbling corridor, Vorm's saber even leaving streaks of carbonation upon the Mandalorian woman's impenetrable armor.

The crushgaunts that were so characteristic of these Mandalorians of late had lent her enough strength to weather the full-force lashing of the Renite juggernaut, while the remaining commando locked in with them scrambled to regain his footing.

In his battle fury, however, Vorm allowed a foreboding whisper of the Force to slip past his recognition; as he bombarded his opponent with overhead strikes, for a moment he looked at the fallen Mandalorian commando who was in the process of standing up, and in that moment, Mairéad's fist-strike connected with his knee.

A literal chill ran up and down his forward-planted leg, followed by a tremendous spike of pain along the affected areas of contact; the elemental power of the conjured icicle-spear snap-freezes and necrotizes the tissue in a flash. If it weren't for the plate leggings he wore – which were nothing compared to dral kayatr – his right knee might have been destroyed right in that moment. Maybe it soaked enough damage for his foundations to remain and heal over time. But for now, it was almost a lethal hinderance.

Vorm immediately buckles onto his intact knee, groaning.

But he instantly unclips two flashbang grenades and throws them into the middle of the darkness around them in an attempt to buy himself some time and disorient the others.

Should he manage to stun his two enemies, he attempts to scurry away into a dark corner and administer stims directly into his knee so that he may push on, more angry than before.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to stop the ritual and prevent Zach to reach Kyrel and Ingrid.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina blocks Zach attacks and she fights back.
Eina #1
Zach #1
Eina #2
Zach #2
Eina #3
Zach #3
Eina #4
Zach #4
Eina #5
Zach #5
Eina #6
Zach #6
Eina #7
Zach #7
Eina #8
Zach #8

Even Eina was a little surprised that he answered honestly. She didn't really expect that. Maybe because even though she tried to assume the best of everyone, she found it hard to imagine that the Gen'Dai warrior could have such deep thoughts. Until now, she had only seen him as a fanatical beast, or even a bloodthirsty warlord who was only interested in destruction and nothing else. If she had known that the man was her mother's lover, she certainly wouldn't have thought that, since even she knew that the red-haired woman is extremely selective when it comes to men and only forms lover relationships with smart, intelligent people.

But this knowledge was shrouded in the fog of unfamiliarity, so Eina looked at the man in genuine surprise. She understood that perfectly this time. There was nothing here that was figurative or ambiguous. It was as simple now as if Zach had explained it to a child. However, even so, there was something that bothered Eina.

"But it's like people building myths and legends. They are not interested in who the person was, but only judge based on the surface and may endow the other with things that are not true. Or what they want to see. They don't care who the other is, what kind of person they are, they want to worship an ideal and remember an ideal. This is a falsification of history. They don't remember the person, but the person they thought these people were." she told him.

Eina did not like it when the Ashlan believers considered her to be Ashla's saint, as she had never been a believer, she did not believe that Ashla was a goddess. She still couldn't believe it because she knew it was "just" an Oversoul like Manda. After teleporting, Zach wasn't happy about what she was doing, and Eina tilted her head slightly to the side and smiled gently. However, the smile was exceptionally unlike Ingrid's, it resembled the smirk of her former Valkyrja's father.

"I am her daughter after all." she answered.

As Zach attacked, Eina reached for the axe with her sword to block it from reaching her head. At the same time, she also defended herself against a stab aimed at her. With her other sword, the woman tried to guide the man's blade down so that it hit the ground. With the other hand, she tries to push the axe so that it hits the wall and gets stuck. At least she hoped for these.

If she succeeds in carrying out any of them and the man stops even for a few moments because one of the blades meets the wall or the floor, then Eina tries to take advantage of this moment and with her freed blade tries to cut the man's weak point in the armpit or at the elbow bend, depending on which one is easier to reach.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

TUVgVOt.png

Engaging: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

• Kralmus slams a seismic hammer into the floor, trying to knock Silhana down

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Come on, Kralmus, that's not fair!

"Well, my dear, life rarely is," the cannibal cheerfully replied. He slowly advanced on Silhana, axe raised; he would cut her head clean from her shoulders this time, rather than try again to impale her. It was an axe, after all; the spear formed by the bottom of the haft was really more of a brutal afterthought. Besides, people tended to survive impalement with troubling frequency. Kralmus had heard stories of people who'd been stabbed right through the gut with lightsabers, of all things, and still managed to cling to life. Truly modern medicine was a marvel, to contend with such wounds! He had never yet heard, however, of anyone managing to survive the loss of a head.

He never got his chance to play headsman, though. Silhana had at least one card left to play.

Kralmus sighed deeply as the Twi'lek activated her jetpack, zooming away from him - and toward her gun. "You're a zippy little thing, aren't you?" His tone was chiding, vaguely disappointed, like a father whose child was overexcited at bedtime. In actuality, though, he was being more cautious than he let on. Silhana was a good shot, good enough that she might be able to get in another shot between the plates of his armor if her let her have the chance. For the first time, the cannibal began to understand why even beskar-clad warriors sometimes favored energy shields; they clearly had utility against sharpshooters like her. Alas, he had never invested in one.

This will end in both of us dying because we are killing each other!

Behind his visor, Kralmus blinked. Then he laughed, a nasty, shrill, nasal sound that resembled a tuk'ata being strangled. "I think we're in a little too deep for you to talk me out of fighting," the cannibal replied, bemused. Did she really think she could persuade him to just stop in the middle of battle, especially after she'd already escaped him once? If she believed that was possible, she didn't know Kralmus Orr. "Were you hoping we'd shake hands and call this a draw? This is war, pinkie. It doesn't work that way." Win or die, that was the Mandalorian way. Sometimes both, of course, as Silhana had alluded to... but hey, dying to kill wasn't such a bad way to go.

In fact, it was the only way that Kralmus would be willing to die - with blood on his blade.

A warning popping up on his visor momentarily distracted him - sometime else, or rather several someones, had gotten into the prison block and freed the Mandalorian prisoner. The cannibal sighed. "But it seems I've played with you too long. Your friends have rescued our little morsel of bait while we danced." He shook his head, disappointed in himself... but only a little. He was not the kind of man who gave much consideration to long-term strategy, or to battle tactics beyond his own prowess. Let Mand'alor worry about that chit. Kralmus was here to have fun, and he was enjoying himself. If the Devourer shattered and killed them all, he'd die with a smile on his face.

"Shall we wrap this up?" he asked, feigning irritation and impatience.

Then he slammed the hammer side of his axe into the deck plating with a seismic boom.

The floor buckled, exploding upward in a straight line in front of him. If Silhana didn't move, she'd be thrown from her feet.

Charlie fell back as the Mawites swarmed them firing fast and hard. Another squadmate and a refugee had been killed, and even the Refugees were firing now, but one more got shot in the arm.

Blow it, blow it! Charlie ordered via encrypted transmission.

The Thermal Detonators his squadmates had frantically buried in the precious seconds before the enemy had arrived in Force were detonated underneath approaching troops.

The Mercenary B1 Sniper team began firing from the top of the skyscraper they were in, firing on a fast Semi-Auto fire to try and hit the troops and divide the enemy's attention between the squad they were trying to kill and the Sniper Team that had a perfect birds eye view.

"'Sup?" The B1 Sniper grunted as he blasted the head off a Mawite. His Spotter began transmitting requests to House Io units in the area for an artillery strike. Charlie in the meanwhile directed his squadmates to use their built in gravity generators to try and slow down victims so they could be shot by others. But it was bad. They were heavily outnumbered...

Meanwhile...

The Mercenary B1 called "Max" a glistening black color save for the triple-arrow symbol of the Eternal Empire on the front of his chassis had been issued a Energy Bow Pistol for scout duties as he headed to a site on the way to his main destination.

When the Mandalorians had come to Panatha, the House Io units present had managed to spring a nasty surprise. The Mandalorians had been given the dubious honor of being the very first opponent to face the Fortress Nuetralizer. It had carved a blood, insta-gib laden swath through their ranks before it's GTA Five Star Wanted Level Rampage had been ended when the Mandalorians ended up doing to Panatha what The Colonial Marines should have done in at LV-426 rather than do the dumbass thing and land. Way to go, Weyland-Yutani Executives Slow Clap.

It had been totaled, of course. No way they were getting it up and running. Best they could hope for was salvage...

Max approached the site of the wreck. House Io hadn't had time to journey to the site, being too busy using what ships they could spare to evacuate the populace they could get to. A decent amount of Epicanthix were flocking to them at this point.

He at last reached the wreckage. The advanced mech lay partly melted to slag in the streets by Mandalorian bombs. He Immediately began looking for a way into it's innards when he heard the whirring of a Repulsor Tank and got behind cover.

Max observed what appeared to be a Mawite aligned HAG-M. It was being escorted by a large number of Mawite soldiers, all of whom appeared to be former Galactic Alliance marines, all armed with what appeared to be Light Repeaters the squad leader having a grenade launcher undermount to his.

Max crept alongside overturned vehicles, stopping as the Droid Tank passed by. They were getting closer to the Fortress Nuetralizer.

They had some ideas too. Great. Just great.

Max began to calculate his odds. They were not good.

He began searching the rubble as the tank crew got closer. At a second glance he noticed they were equipped with fusion torches. He scurried into a bombed out building when he noticed the remains of a machine gun nest on the roof, keeping his weapon trained ahead. He reached the roof, dismayed by the corpses of Mandalorians everywhere. He began searching the bodies, hoping to find something that might let him engage the tank. But all he found were emergency flares, and a ball Droid. These Mandalorians had blown their last blaster shot trying to kill House Io at the first attack on Panatha. He took it anyway, along with one of their helmets and empty blaster rifles.

Going back inside yielded other results. A small Flashlight and high pressure aerosol spray paint, and a crude, single shot sawn off shotgun pistol. One spare shell.

Max began scrounging Electronics from the home, such as a timer and stove fuse, along with the electronics from a chronometer and duct tape. Further searching yielded a small bag of illegal fireworks and fertilizer.

Max located a soldering gun and a took kit and began going to work, assembling the explosive...

Ten minutes later...

The Mawite team had orders to salvage the strange mech for it's weapons or, if not possible, use them in enemies in their range, while taking notes of everything they found , and they had been busily examining them. One rail gun could still be fired, and from this range and angle it would smash into EE forces trying to cut off Brotherhood forces in the west.

The firing sound was fainter than normal, making them think it had come from father away, but that was not the case as the bolt smashed into a frag grenade on the belt of a marine, setting it off and killing him and the one next to him.

The other marines, their once proud alliance armor defiled by maw markings and blood, scrambled, looking for the source of the shooter.

The Tank Droid sensirs spotted a major heat source moving quickly and it fired it's mortar cannon right at it, but the heat source evaded the blast, moving between buildings as the Marines fired on what the tank fired on.

One Mawite spotted the helmet of a Mandalorian moving between windows and began firing on it, hand signaling surviving squad members to close in on the target while he and the tank focused on the fast moving heat signature. Two went for the Mandalorian, while two went for the Heat signature. The squad Leader and four others stuck close to the tank, watching from all angles.

A deadly sonic shot rang out from a second story window of a close by building, smacking into the face of a Corrupted Marine as the others concentrated fire on the window the shot had come from, The Fireworks went off in three key locations, spreading smoke and sparks very quickly and obscuring their vision, forcing them to adjust to thermal vision in their helmets.

One heard the click clack of metal feet behind him and spun around too late to be shot in the face by Max, who quickly scrambled away from return fire back into the smoke, going behind debris and keeping low as he was too close for the tank Droid to hit accurately.

The two closing in on the "Mandalorian" found it was a Helmet stuffed atop a mannequin. But the Droid had other things to work with. Though the Corrupted Marines too precautions, using scanners and the like, throwing stun grenades ahead of them before entering, Max had mad some very simplistic sabotages to the power generator of an oven, stuff too simple for the scanners to detect, an unscrewed power regulator here, a reversed circuit there, the motherboard fitted with parts from his comlink.

At his signal it exploded, basically a giant frag grenade in such close quarters, with the ensuing messy results. The second team, cautiously looking out for booby traps, caught both the trip wire Max had set up, as well as what looked to be a concealed explosive in the debris next to the door.

Max had stripped the laser sight from an empty rifle, modifying it to act as a tripwire to turn the flashlight on, along with the microphone from his comlink to simulate the sound of a blaster bolt when the laser was tripped.

Upon seeing the bright flashlight turn on in the darkness of a passage beyond along with the sound of a shot being fired, they immediately poured fire on its position, but too late realized their fatal error. The makeshift device had been attached to a plasma flow conduit.

The plasma leaked out and the conduit exploded, bathing the passage and them in plasma flames, which quickly spread to other buildings, rendering their heat sensors overwhelmed.

In all this chaos , Max had approached the tank and it's crew during the blast and was suddenly scrambling up it, running down the length of it's mortar barrel and reaching the mouth just as it swiveled, stuffing it's bomb into the barrel mouth and running, taking heavy blaster fire on one side that damaged it's ability to move, but the blast went off, shredding the tank and all but one of the survivors, who staggered towards the damaged Max, intent on finishing him off.

Max remained inert until the very last moment, before rolling over and shooting him with his energy bow pistol.

Max dragged himself up, an ar and a leg barely working, yet he would need everything for the task at hand...

Meanwhile...

The Mercenary B1 Droids that had been dispatched to the space port found the situation drastically changed when they arrived, with Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall having pulled a Simon Phoenix and blasted apart significant number of ships. All but 4 CR-90's gone, with the rest being various other designs cleared out for evacuation. That pretty much left the House Io evacuation efforts one of the only intact games left in town for any Epicanthix looking to flee. The Mawites were still firing on what was left of the evac site. This was not looking good. They needed a way in past the Maw Forces.

"No way we disarm the bombs in time..." On B1 name Guthrie muttered.

"Then we barrow ships from our own side to swing around here. Any they can spare and disarm any we find on the remaining vessels if possible." Luka the B1 replied grimly. "Let's move, team."

And then, a rumble. Soft, but growing more powerful.

One of the B1's saw a dust cloud in the distance from where The Assembly had been dispatched...

("The Sorcerer's Apprentice" by Paul Abraham Dukas Plays)

It is easy to think that The Battalion, being the less obviously trollish when compared to The Amalgam, has no sense of humor. This is untrue. She simply preferred the moments where humor could be its most gallows-grade.

For example, the past ten minutes she had been doing nothing but killing Maw. EE Soldiers helped by bringing her bodies. The sheer amount of Dark Side coursing through the planet made it easy to raise both slain Soldier on both sides, and slain Civilians, old or young.

But The Battalion, instead of some Daryl Dixon-esque shambling horror walk had decided to make each corpse skip in an exaggerated manner with the goofiest grin possible on shattered, mutilated faces. Was this tactically sound? Only kinda. They would certainly soak up blaster fire. But the real work was going to have to be done by the B1's, and they needed a plan fast.

As the Mawites were forced to engage the happily skipping zombies, the B1 squad moved quickly, slipping into an exposed gap at the perimeter.

Definitely bombs. Fresh ships were needed. The B1 team wasn't fired on by the Defenders due to EE colors they were sporting, but they were making a beeline for the CR-90's that remained, sending out an encrypted transmission for two of their unmarked corvettes to swing around and pick up as many as they could cram aboard. Thank heavens for EE transponders...

One B1 began sending a coded transmission to all evac site defenders begging them not to shoot down the two evacuation corvettes they were sending. Others began to spread out quietly, looking to inspect any ship they could, quickly getting directed to a few already...

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Last edited:
ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | CANTHAR RUINS
ALLIES: GA | Zhea Nox Zhea Nox
ENEMIES: Maw | TE | Nyaeli Nyaeli | DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie
ENGAGING: N/A
GEAR: In bio
YaMJjjt.png
The young Zabrak was thoroughly distraught, her mind a jumbled mess of nightmares and memories, both whole and broken. As she squirmed on the ground through her pain and hurricane of emotions, Master Zhea tried her best to help the poor, broken girl.

"Easy, Ara. We're not killing anyone today."

”I’ll-I’ll kill her! I’ll kill them all! They tried to use me! Th-they… they burnt me! I’ll kill them! That’s my food! I made it! It’s mine!” She screamed through tears of rage and anguish. ”I stole that speeder, it’s mine! I’ll-I’ll… they won’t hurt me again! I’m better than her. I’m better than all of them!”

The Jedi Master’s healing and calm presence began to take effect, and the rage began to subside along with the pain. After several moments, Ara was little more than a weeping mess on the ground, exhausted from her fight and torture. The pain continued to persist from her leg and stomach, along with the piercing headache. However she managed to calm down enough to pay attention to MAster Zhea’s words.

"Are you feeling all right enough to stand?"

A shaking hand weakly reached up to clasp the master’s with as tight a grip as she could muster. The realization of it all sank deeper and deeper into her mind. It was over. She lost her fight. She was weak, easily broken by the very people she was supposed to defend the galaxy against.

She was no Jedi.

”... Yes.” She muttered with a sob, carefully trying her best to stand, though it was obvious that she wouldn’t be able to get up alone, no matter how hard she tried. When she eventually managed to stand, she looked at the master. ”There’s… there’s forces not too far from here. In the jungle. I was on my way to them.” She managed to speak clearly enough. She didn’t know who they were, but she knew that it wasn’t the Maw. With a struggle, she managed to pick up her lightsaber and fell in beside the Master.

As they began their trek to the unknown entity, she spared a broken look up at Master Zhea. ”Why did you help me? I’m worthless. She was right. That harpy was right. I ain’t a Jedi. I ain’t nothing. You should have left me to die.” She spoke through her persistent sniffs and grunts as she limped along with the Master. Despite her words, she moved a little closer to the Master and wrapped an arm around her in search of some form of comfort.

”I can’t go back, Master. I deserve to be locked away. Just tell my mom I died or something. She deserves better.” She whimpered as new tears began to form.

5oOzXbs.png

The trek through the ruined city eventually turned into thick forest. The echoes of war thundered in the distance, though new sounds began to grow with intensity as they continued ahead. Explosions from artillery fell around them, a few shots landing rather close to the pair. But what Ara wasn’t expecting to limp into was a squad of stormtroopers all training their guns on them.

The blue stripes and markings along their armour gave a clear indication of who it was they walked into.

”Halt!” The commanding trooper shouted, the stand-off growing thick with tension. They looked just as surprised as she did as they stood across from each other. A few more troopers noticed what was happening and joined in with their guns at the ready. Ara’s hand shifted to her lightsaber, but it would be a lost cause to try and fight them.

”All units, stan’ doon! Yer comin’ with us.” The commander ordered, lowering his gun. The other troopers soon followed suit and flanked the Jedi, escorting them past the massive column of tanks, troopers and other vehicles. Artillery continued to fall, but the troopers didn’t even look phased by any of it.

Ara couldn’t help but admire just how solid it all looked. Numerous visors followed them as they were escorted through the lines.

”The kriff are Jedi doing all the way back here?”

”Infiltration, maybe? Looks like they had a run-in with the Maw. Though don't ask me what that one's doing with an orange jumpsuit.”

”That one looks like she’s been through the ringer. Hell, why ain’t we just shootin’ ‘em and just finish the job?”

Ara listened to the chatter around them with growing dread. Only consolation was that it would be better to get a bolt in the head compared to what the Sith had planned for her.

:: Major-General. We foond some Jedi behind oor lines. One of ‘em’s wounded pre’y bad. We’re bringin’ ‘em to yoor position. ::

Ara looked up at the commander for a moment, then back to Zhea. They finally arrived at one of the tanks, with what looked like a very important guy standing beside it like a sentinel. Through the fear and dread, a powerful glimmer of admiration filled her eyes as she looked at the “Imperial war machine” around her, as well as what she could only guess was the "Major-General".

qMmCnXs.png

Last edited:
ar5NJtm.png
PANATHA | SPIREWATCH FOREST
ETERNAL EMPIRE | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
ALLIES: TE | EE | AC
ENEMIES: MAW | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
ENGAGING: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

The fighting escalated in ferocity almost immediately, with the two soldiers clashing against each other with powerful strikes and skilled parries. But Jas kept his senses sharp, looking for an opening to exploit and toy with his prey. It finally came and the Pureblood swooped in to smash his helmet against the Woad’s face, before his blast sent the man back a bit.

He was on him instantly in an attempt to keep the pressure on. His opponent was quick to dodge another cut, smashing a fist into the Pureblood’s helmet that managed to daze him temporarily. He was luckily quick enough to avoid the stab from Thomas as he moved back, the two finally granted a moment of space.

'Take your helmet off, Jas.... SHOW ME YOUR EYES!!!!'

'You can't hide your eyes forever, scum! SHOW ME WHAT YOUR EYES HAVE SEEN!!!!'

A dark chuckle escaped Jas as he reached up and pulled his helmet off to look at the man. With his opponent’s mask destroyed as well, the two could finally look at each other face to face. The Pureblood’s hair was a sweaty mess, but there was no evidence of exhaustion or discomfort in his features. Merely a smug grin and golden eyes glaring at the Woad.

”What’s there to see? You hoping for some kind of insecurity or advantage?” He spoke, his voice now clear and smooth without the processed speaker in his helmet. He raised his blade towards Thomas as he circled his opponent. ”It’s a miracle that you humans still cling to this galaxy. You all look so frail.” He taunted with a breathy chuckle.

He gripped his lightsaber with both hands and spiralled through the air with a roar befitting an animal more than a person. The moment his feet touched the ground, he somersaulted over the man with a strike at his back, then another low slide to target his legs. One fast attack after the other to keep mounting the pressure. Despite his size and weight, the Pureblood moved like someone much lighter and smaller.

The pride in his species’ lust for war laid bare.

”You hear that?” He asked as more screams echoed through the air, more rockets on their way to the Woad’s hordes. ”Your only hope of beating us was to play hide and seek, and even that didn’t work out for you. Honestly, you’re just wasting bodies by challenging our guns, Thomas.” He continued, knowing that any and all insults or taunts would be laughed off by his opponent. But as long as he could distract his enemy, it was worth it.

”What would your daddy think about such a joke of a tactician?” The vile grin and golden eyes locked onto the Woad’s face.

ar5NJtm.png

ECLIPSE
CANTHAR RUINS | PANATHA
ALLIES: Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan | GA | NJO
ENEMIES: Nyaeli Nyaeli | DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie | MAW | TE
ENGAGING: N/A
GEAR: Lightsaber | Collapsible Force-imbued staff | Cortosis-weave Undershirt | Phrik Pauldron and vambraces

zheadiv.png

banner5.png

BEAT

Ara was a mess.

It took all of Zhea's concentration and willpower to bring the young Zabrak back to the present, but she finally settled down into a weeping bundle. But she finally gripped onto the Knight's hand and struggled to her feet.
"There's… there's forces not too far from here. In the jungle. I was on my way to them."
The Sage looked at her for a second. "Not everyone that fights against the Maw are friendly, Ara. Remember that. But we'll see if they have some medical supplies for you. Let's go." she finally said.

They walked together in silence for a while, Zhea slowing her pace a bit to have the Padawan keep up.
"I'm sorry I hadn't gotten here sooner, child." she told her after a while.
"Why did you help me? I'm worthless. She was right. That harpy was right. I ain't a Jedi. I ain't nothing. You should have left me to die."
The Jedi Knight came to a complete stop as she looked down at the young woman, disbelief written over her face. Taking both the Padawan's shoulders between her hands, she bent down slightly to look her in the eye.
"Never think that, child." she said sternly. "You are Ara, Jedi Padawan of the New Jedi Order. Your life will never be worthless. It may need guidance, but never think that you are nothing. If anything, it was the Jedi that had failed you - not the other way around." she went on, speaking from the heart in that moment.

The Order had failed a lot of people lately.

The girl clung to her arm like a lifeline.
"I can't go back, Master. I deserve to be locked away. Just tell my mom I died or something. She deserves better."
She didn't need a master in that moment - she needed a mother.
Zhea wrapped her arm around her shoulders, holding her close as they resumed walking.
"It seems the Force has other plans for you, child, or that ship wouldn't have gone down, releasing you here where I incidentally was. You would not have been brought across my path if you weren't meant to go back - even if it is just to make amends." she said comfortingly, her voice warm, despite her own sorrow.

Had Simon been right after all?

5oOzXbs.png

They had been trekking through the jungle for a while, before something suddenly felt off to the Sage.

She flung out a protective arm in front of Ara as her hand went to rest on her staff just as Imperial Troopers came into view who immediately trained their rifles on the two Jedi.

Zhea stepped completely in front of Ara as what seemed to be the commander halted them.
"We mean no harm, Troopers. This Padawan is injured. I'm merely trying to get her medical attention." she said, voice calm even though she was on high alert, hand hovering closer to her clipped saber now while she held the other up in surrender.

There was a moment of silence...

"All units, stan' doon! Yer comin' with us."

A sigh of relief was released inwardly.
"Thank you, Commander." she said before giving Ara a nod to follow them as she did the same.

The chatter around them was pretty standard. The only thing keeping the two Jedi alive at the moment, was the Commander. They weren't out of the woods yet, but anything was better than if the Mawites had gotten hold of them. The sigils around them looked familiar, however, though she couldn't exactly place them.

:: Major-General. We foond some Jedi behind oor lines. One of 'em's wounded pre'y bad. We're bringin' 'em to yoor position. ::

The Kiffar squared her shoulders, before she felt Ara's eyes on her.
"Have faith, child. We won't be dying here." she said softly, yet calmly while a iron column came into view with who could only be the Major-General, judging from his attire. That was when it clicked into place.

Ziost.

They were Galidraani.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Ver'alor (Lieutenant), member of the Clan Cadera; Bounty Hunter, Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
TUVgVOt.png
Objective: Try to save the hostages herself. Try to survive.
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Beskad | Besar'gam | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Open
Allies: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Genesis Draykin Genesis Draykin | Rath Nihro Rath Nihro | Open
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Vorm Vorm | Nal'Khem Szat Nal'Khem Szat | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Sil falls, but immediately tries to get up.
Sil #1
Kralmus #1
Ivixa #1
Mairéad #1
Sil #2
Kralmus #2
Sil #3
Kralmus #3
Sil #4
Kralmus #4
Sil #5
Kralmus #5
Sil #6
Kralmus #6
Sil #7
Kralmus #7
Sil #8
Kralmus #8
Sil #9
Kralmus #9
Sil #10
Kralmus #10
Sil #11
Kralmus #11
Sil #12
Kralmus #12
Sil #13
Kralmus #13

Yes, life was rarely fair indeed. Almost never with me; starting with my parents being killed when I was a little child, I grew up a slave and the man, the slaver wanted to make an assassin from me. But I was never able to kill those who did not deserve it This is how I became a bounty hunter during my years as a slave. When I killed that bastard, my life started after that. Sometimes I was lucky, for example when I met Dandem, who introduced me to others. Good people saw the opportunity in me, but the old wounds remained. That's why thanks to the good people, I inherited the House Orchid.

And also that I am now a Mandalorian, and that I am fighting for my life right now and fighting against Kralmus. I wouldn't call it luck, but there's nothing to be done…

<"I'm trying to be fair!"> I replied hurt and offended by his cheerful answer.

From the sound of his voice, he was still having a great time. This could not be said about me. I wasn't happy that the axe-spear was back in his hand, but at least I knew he wanted to continue melee. I don't. I was a much better shooter than melee fighter. I was good in close combat when my speed could prevail and the opponent had little armour. Against Kralmus it was impossible, especially since he was also fast and like a tin can. Much more than I did.

In the end, it was possible to get back the firearm, which, based on the emphasis of the question, Kralmus was not really happy about. Well, that's his problem, I was happy with the fact that I had the gun. So maybe he will be more thoughtful and not try to rush to me like before. After all, we're both pretty damaged… injured.

<"I have to somehow compensate for the fact that you are in a big red can!"> I told him in exasperation.

But fortunately, I knew that I had already caused problems for many people and annoyed them by always moving and not staying in one place. Everyone fought as best they could and used their own advantages. That was my advantage. It worked so far, I was still alive and he started getting upset or cranky about it. I painted a little under my helmet. I was already getting tired, I wasn't used to such long and merciless fights. Especially not for one where melee and ranged combat alternate.

I grimaced at his response, though he couldn't see it. Yes, we were in too deep, which is exactly why I wanted to survive the fight.

<"No job is worth dying for!"> I said the usual and most important rule of the bounty hunters.

Yes, I was primarily a bounty hunter. And I don't care if someone calls me a coward for it. I was a survivor, and that was necessary to my survival.

<"I just hoped you wanted to live as much as I did!"> I said honestly. <"And I don't shake hands, it's enough if you go one way and I go the other.">

Because yes, I really wanted to live. I still had a beautiful and long life ahead of me, which I did not want to lose here on this day. As he said that Ana was freed, I directed MANIAC to retrieve this information from ours. A moment later I received the confirmation. I smiled under my helmet, good! It was worth it for me to book Kralmus. At his question, the hope flashed in me for a moment that he would finally come to his senses, but I didn't have time to answer.

<"FETH!"> I shouted.

As the ground exploded in front of me, I stepped back, but due to my injuries and blood loss, I was no longer as quick and nimble. The shockwave hit me. I was slow and couldn't even activate my shield, although at this moment I don't think it would have helped the shock wave either. The way I walked, my balance wasn't very good anyway due to blood loss and I fell on my bottom with a scream.

<"OUCH!"> I whined.

I immediately tried to crawl back and get up from the ground, but in the meantime I kept the pistol raised to Kralmus so that if he wanted to come closer, I would shoot him. Although I was still dizzy, I doubted that I would be able to get a very accurate shot at him…

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Objective: II - His Will Be Done
Tags: Jas Katis Jas Katis (Engaging Grinash) | Trinity Harris Trinity Harris (Engaging Grinash) | Mig Gred Mig Gred (Engaging Ba’al-Toreth)

• (1) Caragol - Akûz Flagship (2,000m)
      • Shields 82% | Armor 89% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • (2) Crucifix Class-2 Destroyer (4,000m)
      • Brakka
        • Shields 84% | Armor 90% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • K’rggah
        • Shields 81% | Armor 84% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • (4) Crucifix Class-1 Destroyers (7,200m)
      • Varak
        • Shields 92% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Ra’jaka
        • Shields 92% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Faerûn-V’okath
        • Shields 94% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Mela’giroth’vaim
        • Shields 87% | Armor 91% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • (8) Bhorgoth Destroyers (10,000m)
      • O’goroth
        • Shields 90% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Ligash
      • Io’eth
        • Shields 91% | Armor 90% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Akash
        • Shields 87% | Armor 92% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Ri’noam
        • Shields 85% | Armor 88% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Arv’inash
      • Bakavh
        • Shields 89% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Enakh
        • Shields 97% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • (10) Ra'kazar'agh Cruisers (10,000m)
      • Bezarakh
        • Shields 100% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • H’roggoth
      • A’ashbenaz’ungol
      • Cimeno’ath
      • Re’oam’ak
      • Khand’evaim
      • Ni’meloch
      • Ganakh
      • U’toch
      • Jenakh
    • (32) Vagabond Raider Frigates (16,000m)
      • Cleaver
        • Shields 77% | Armor 91% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Jocasta
        • Shields 86% | Armor 98% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Colonial Transport #37(Former GA Designation)
        • Shields 69% | Armor 81% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Rotund
        • Shields 90% | Armor 70% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Ren’fiki
      • C-7475-Alpha(Former NIO Designation)
      • A’gash
      • A’enak
        • Shields 81% | Armor 70% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Vak
        • Shields 77% | Armor 83% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Ikbal
      • Chronakhal
      • Xinoan
        • Shields 87% | Armor 99% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Razorback (Former Eternal Empire Designation)
      • ANV Fatima (Former GA Patrol Craft)
      • Desecrator
      • Sev’Tok
      • Empress Tetah II
      • Mine Hauler #AV-037
      • Begaan
      • ENS Feltic (Salvaged Eternal Empire Science Vessel)
      • Khandar
      • Vekht
      • Mollach
      • Stabba
      • The Ram Skull
      • Gromandach
      • Mine Hauler AV-#047
      • ANV Swyft (Former GA Patrol Craft
      • ANV Eros (Former GA Patrol Craft)
      • Mining Hauler #AV-004
      • Striega
      • BRAAAM

• (8) Bhorgoth Destroyers (10,000m)
      • Nagash
        • Shields 88% | Armor 98% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Bro’kaah
        • Shields 82% | Armor 90% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Kraaj
        • Shields 92% | Armor 99% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Eypa
        • Shields 95% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Baga Lopech
        • Shields 93% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Deeping Maw
        • Shields 87% | Armor 98% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Loerekh
      • Shaak
    • (4) Ra'kazar'agh Cruisers (4,000m)
      • Malediction
      • Blasphemy
      • Dark Apostle
      • Rath-Lakatha
    • (8) Vagabond Raider Frigates (4,000m)
      • Memory of Tython (Salvaged GA Frigate)
        • Shields 77% | Armor 89% | Power 100% | Subsystems 88%
      • Banga’ Rott
        • Shields 81% | Armor 90% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Colonial Transport #111(Former GA Designation)
        • Shields 67% | Armor 83% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Flaaaka
        • Shields 70% | Armor 82% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • C-5720-Besh (Former NIO Designation
        • Shields 75% | Armor 89% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Maelus
      • Kr’ogal
        • Shields 82% | Armor 70% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
      • Scaag

VQ1ZUZx.png

Battle had thusly been joined, with the massive Mawite horde of the Kragamond descending like a tidal wave upon the beleaguered defenders and the civilian ships they attempted to protect. Warband Grinâsh would meet the forces of Jas Katis and his mercenary fleet, along with the screen of Eternal-class Star Destroyers that began unleashing their payloads upon the advancing marauders. Jas’ tactic of disrupting the Mawite shield systems to target seemingly sensitive armor paneling was a half-correct assumption; primarily true with regard to the Vagabond corvettes that screamed forward. Clouds of debris began to populate in space as surface sections of plating and hull began to tear off of the make-shift vessels, but the sheet recklessness of the Mawite advance could not be stopped totally.

In response to the concentration of fire power, Akûz cast a wry glance upon his monitor before snarling in a clear buildup of rage. His flagship rumbled from the bombardment of the seismic cannons, which targeted his and many of the advance deployed ships. With a loud ‘thud’ from his fist hitting the side of his chair, the demi-god spoke again:

“Wisa irshiwizi, amiti hansidona diâ âtimiwsi dzis ruai. Kad naiti anas irshiwizi-”

His massive arm pointed at the mercenary flagship.

“Ji tuti ki.”

At once, many of the Vagabond Frigates began dispersing like a cloud of locusts - some breaking off to pursue the civilian transports despite the overwhelming fire plied against them to dissuade their advance, others pushing forward with a handful of Bhorgoth Destroyers to confront the Eternal-class Star Destroyers; but the vast majority began swarming alongside the Caragol herself - their SLAM drives priming alongside the mighty behemoth as it primed itself for a tactic well used by the Kragamond on both Empress Teta and Tython.

In a matter of moments, nearly twenty vessels surged forth - their SLAM drives activating at maximum on a direct collision course with the mercenary fleet, with the Caragol’s phrik-reinforced prow aimed directly upon the broadside of the ”Christophsis”.

The back field ships would launch their own fighters; perverse distortions of mechanical strike craft billowing from the depths of the Mawite armada to meet the allied fighter swarms in a mosh-pit between the two fleets.

BESJZu2.png

Meanwhile, Warband Ba’al-toreth would square off with the Silver Jedi forces under the command of Mig Gred; flak bombardment littering the space between them and set on disrupting the organized formations of the droid fighters being sent against them. Mawite squadrons were also scrambled to meet them, reminiscent of an angry swarm of hornets charging forth powered by a primal need to destroy and consume.

The heavy line of Bhorgoth Destroyers would weather much of the firepower, with several of the smaller Vagabond frigates taking a wallop from the Silver Jedi fleet. Their tactic was seemingly different from their brothers within Warband Grinâsh; apparently choosing to engage at range and exchange fire between the two larger ships while the Raz’kazar’agh cruisers set about adding supporting fire in an organized and seemingly coordinated attack upon the lead vessels. Little did they know that the warchants of the Warband’s Battle Singers rang throughout the bellies of the ships, their harmonious melody to the malign will of Bogan himself bringing battle focus to the Kragamond as it would seem they were intent on picking apart the Silver Jedi fleet with overwhelming coordinated fire - one ship at a time.

The larger ships, the Bhorgoth Destroyers would seemingly focus on the Concordia along with some of the smaller escort ships flanking her, while the Frigates threatened the formation’s flanks - looking for an opening to take advantage of...

• All ships, acquire target and intercept for boarding. But leave that ship -
  • She's mine.

BESJZu2.png

7rz78gZ.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

ChVAW7n.png

Mercy was still in the grips of a deep, dark depression...

... and that depression, that emptiness, might spell doom for them all.

She was past ready to die, eager for it now, and little remained to stand in her way. For the past nine standard months, the time since Tython had changed everything in their lives, Kallan had just barely managed to keep her going. He'd done it by persuading her, time and again, that her unborn children needed her. He had convinced her they deserved a chance at life, a chance to be Asher's final legacy in the galaxy - a kinder, better legacy than the trail of bloodshed the Maw had used him to create. That had been enough to keep her from seeking her own destruction, but it had come with a condition.

When the twins were born, Mercy would find her ending.

Raising the children would be left to Kallan and Keilara in her stead.

Kallan hadn't been able to get her to budge on that, no matter how hard he'd tried. In the end, he'd had to accept that there would be sorrow along with joy at the birth. He could not force someone to go on living when they no longer saw the point - and when they fully believed that a better life waited after death. Kallan hoped it was true. He hoped that Asher was waiting for Keilara, somewhere, somehow. It sounded a lot like what the Maw believed, a paradise after the end of mortal life... only kindler and gentler, bought with love rather than blood. He was no mystic or philosopher. He didn't know if it was real.

Right then, it didn't matter, because the birth had not gone to plan. Rather than being delivered in safety, so that Kallan and Keilara could raise them away from the wars raging across the galaxy, the twins had fallen into the hands of the Taskmaster - fed back into the same Maw that had led to their conception. The cycle of horror was poised to repeat, and Kallan couldn't let that happen, not while any of them had strength to fight it. They weren't exactly his children, but they were his flesh and blood, connected to him in body and mind. He wouldn't let their lives be stolen the way that his had been.

~ That's not fair, Mercy, ~ Kallan said quietly. She had compared the twins saving her to the Maw refusing to let Asher die, using him in battle after battle. ~ We're trying to keep your children... no, our children, from suffering that fate. We're trying to save them from the kind of pain you're feeling right now, and the kind of emptiness that was consuming Asher. But we need your help. ~ He knew she was in pain, knew she was suffering from loss, but there was another loss that they could actually prevent. They could break the Maw's chains once and for all. They could end this cycle of suffering.

Keilara tried to reassure him, told him that the twins were safe in their shared mind. Kallan shook his head. ~ For how long can we keep their minds safe here, if the Taskmaster has their bodies? When he delves into their thoughts, he'll find the connection. And from how far away can we keep it going, anyway? There is a limit to how far we can go while still protecting them, and the Taskmaster won't let Mercy stay here alive. ~ He turned back to Mercy, giving her what comfort he could, granting her his remaining strength. But he would have to push her. There was no other way.

~ The Taskmaster spared you to punish you. Forever. ~

~ We have to get out before he makes sure you never reach Asher. ~

~ And we have to find some way to save the twins, before it's too late for them. ~

9TH POST
Y1FWn9t.jpg

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM/DH/SH
Vs. EE/EMPIRE/AC)

ib3mniR.png
f5BLAZH.png
T6yo1PL.png

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Nyaeli Nyaeli Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Aemulor the Hutt Aemulor the Hutt
Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Ronar Ronar Runt Runt

DmeOsoD.png
Rj7R2AS.png
hcqm6XH.png

Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Elysium Dusk Elysium Dusk Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FEAR THE SMOKE, FEAR THE SAVAGES - PART 9
LdJgchU.png
MARKWOOD MARSHES, SPIREWATCH FOREST,
CANTHAR PROVINCE, PANATHA (EARLY-SPRING 877 ABY)

And off comes the helmet, the mask that was hiding the face-
Well, well, well... More than just a Sith behind the eyes after all.

If only Jas knew, if only he realised what Thomas realised in that moment, then the talk of advantages would dry like ashes in his mouth almost instantly, just as it had in his one-eyed opponent.
'What's there to see? You hoping for some kind of insecurity or advantage?'
But despite all that would be said in the moments of the Warlord's observant silence, Barran was all too happy to keep his mouth shut for once. The Mercenary-Captain was making a point of his own, raising his glowing lightsabre up to a level with his opponent's face in a taunt to goad the Human onward, and neither were in a mood to waste energy on interrupting and shouting down the other, especially not one as self-assured in his discovery as the Bloodhound in the moments.

'It's a miracle that you humans still cling to this galaxy. You all look so frail.'

And in his constant endeavouring to learn more about Katis' ways, his techniques and his motivations, the curiosity had once again begun to overtake all that fuelled the Bloodhound, desiring more than ever to see what tricks the Outcast kept up his proverbial sleeve. With all that one was learning and ascending through the stern resistance of his polar opposite, it was beginning to look like there was much and more still that both opposing elements were yet to learn from each other, as if there was more and more still that they were supposed to learn from the rivalry they were embroiled in at the time. Even as the Sith-Pureblood vaulted into a spinning attack, the curiosity only continued to increase and intensify the widening smirk on the Goidelic Human's lips, but when the sounds of explosions and screams rang out through the air, a temporary hold would be placed on the creeping intrigue in the confusion.

'You hear that?'

Parry, lateral step against the clockwise motion. Strike out for the face.
Missed - the Outcast was no longer hindered by the helmet's peripheral limitations.

A cost that would be payed willingly every time, especially in the pursuit of knowledge.​

'Your only hope of beating us was to play hide and seek, and even that didn't work out for you. Honestly, you're just wasting bodies by challenging our guns, Thomas.'

Playfully tutting as if the Outcast knew better than to forget the power of faith on the battlefield, but deciding against saying it outright, Barran continued to listen; and in holding to his choice to let Katis finish, the Bloodhound maintained his wordlessness with baited breath, still as curious as ever as to who and what he had been fighting since the Battle of Mt. Geran. Thomas could feel it in Jas' strikes, his movements and even in his sense of countering-cadence, but beyond all he had noticed as changes and general improvements were felt with each impact, it could be felt in the Sith's aura most of all. More than than just the Midichlorians, more than the baseline strength, more than all of it combined by that stage, more than enough to know another power was being tapped into.

That which the Bloodhound often felt coursing through his veins after waking from his nightmares, though not even half as recognisable as the iron-heavy, bloody scent and the taste it left in his mouth in the same moments after regaining consciousness.

'What would your daddy think about such a joke of a tactician?'

With his left eyebrow raised as if to question the reason for that taunt in particular, Thomas shot back a searching, scrutineering glance, but before Barran could make the one response he had in mind, his lips widened in a typically Woad-like smirk. And in the very instant it gave way and caved in to an eruption of wheezing laugher, fighting back the wildest of cackles in the process, the Warlord almost found it all too much to resist by that point of the fight; but the Bloodhound quickly decided it was time to make his point, so Thomas focused on trying to the heart of the,"Eyes", matter once and for all, whilst also trying his utmost to avoid another dropkick in the realisation they would hit much harder than those that hit him before.

'Thing is, not so sure he'd think much of me as any sort of tactician - though I think thats on account of the fact he believes I'm still dead.... Aye, jus' like you - my eyes have also seen the Nether. Dead for eleven years, Jas!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom