Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Kingdom Come: BotM Invasion of TSE Held Thule

Vesta

V

Thule_1.jpg

HOLY ROLLER

Thule
The Doomvault
Equipment: Lightsaber
Allies: The Sith Empire
Enemies: The Brotherhood of the Maw | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

This indignance, this arrogance - like her cousin, he pressed against her without regard to the fate that was destined for every single thing that lived or had lived in the confines of the galaxy and far beyond its reaches.

"Death comes for us all."

The Sith lord that took the name she had was not afraid of death, she remembered it fondly - the man that struck at her now, intent on delivering what he believed he was now above did not. "Even you." She insisted as she leaned into his strike with the full weight of her body, shoving her blade against his with a shower of crimson sparks that singed her flesh and sent coils of smoke up into the air above them. "Let me be your reminder," The Shi'ido barked angrily, as the dead began to wake at Halketh Halketh 's call, drawing on the dark essence that lingered on the dead world. "Fate is inescapable, and there is only one fate." She spat, careful to move away from the undead Ren's blade as she caught on to the ploy being enacted under her very nose.

"Pawns, the lot of you - just important enough, useful enough, to serve as my distraction."

She lifted her saber up, directing its tip at him as she let her lips curl into a smirk. "Did you seriously think that returning from the beyond made you immortal?" She asked, shifting her weight onto her left foot while she tensed the muscles along her right calf. "The only thing that will live on forever are the Sith - we are eternal, not this Empire, not your Brotherhood, not a single one of us, either."

Kicking out with her right foot, sending what seemed, at first, nothing more than harmless dirt up into the air while she moved into action and ran towards him again, she fully anticipated the crashing wave of another predictable ploy operated by so many saber duelists in the last decade. She let herself take the brunt of his attention as she switched from the chaotic, aimless, style of Juyo to the more unorthodox style of Niman - not to assail him with telekinetic party tricks this time, rather to lash out at him while the sand lifted into the air delivered themselves like gnashing teeth upon the sea of undead beyond the two clashing duelists. A shredding wind, sand like shards of glass in a whirlwind catalyzed by the Sith's simple gesture, the environment itself was turned against what might've seemed an unstoppable force to those without experience dealing with greater numbers.

"If I cannot kill you, then I will devour you whole." She said, her words preceding a grin that revealed a row of altogether inhumanely sharp teeth.

Though he was doubtless unfamiliar, it appeared the rumors of cannibalism were true.

Thule_3.jpg

Objective: Du-du-du-duel!
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Weapons: Sword | Axe

Zachariel was similar to Ingrid in that regard, though he was no Warden. He did however know how to survive without the Force, he had done so for over a millennia. Something she didn't fully understand, but he planned to show her. As for her question, Zachariel growled out his response.
"The same as I have for over a millennia. Go about my business with my own power, as I don't need the Force for anything. The only way for me to lose my power and strength is for me to die, and I don't die."

Her words were cold fury to his hot rage, but still they didn't fight just yet. Still he spoke, informing her of the reasons and responding to her own words. Compared to fighting, it was far slower, but a different sort of interesting, one Zachariel took some joy in. This gave a unique insight into her ideals, something Zachariel was interested in. It was only fitting for foes to truly know why the other fought. And in the end, they did fight. Calm versus rage, order versus chaos, with both believing their own causes were the only way forward.

When Zachariel leapt forward and attacked her, he wasn't surprised in the slightest how easily she stopped his weapons. He had seen her true might in their raid of Batuu. There he had seen just what she was capable of, and it made him respect her, not to mention the moment of true, unbridled sanity she had gifted to him. In a sense, his more calculating side had emerged once more after that battle. He saw another being of true power and knew brute force wouldn't always work, but cunning force would. Yet regular force would do now, as the two of them locked blades.

Still she buckled under his first attack, prompting Zachariel to push further, skull helm leering down at her. She leaned closer to him and Zachariel stared unblinking at her, the red glow of his lenses highlighting her face as she spoke. Her voice was deeper, and she spoke in a way Zachariel rarely heard, one he couldn't properly identify. But it brought a grin to his face regardless, even as he maintained his position. She was showing her true self, good. Zachariel himself was clear in who and what he was, but this was different, and it only allowed Ingrid more power. Still, he responded to her words with his own, excitement at true battle evident in his voice.

"Because many of the leadership rely on the Force, fools one and all." It was brutally honest, and a clear divide between Zachariel and them. Most of the Maw's leadership used the Force in some regard, relied on it for much. Zachariel was one of the handful who didn't. "For now we purge the galaxy of general weakness, purging them of the yoke the Jedi and Sith have put on them. We strengthen all! And when that is done, the Force will be fully purged as well, and none will rely on it."

That was one of Zachariel's goals, and his honesty was plain in his words, though his methods were questionable. Still, Zachariel would see it through. he planned on purging the galaxy of weakness and freeing them from the yoke of Jedi and Sith alike. And then, then they would be purged of the weakness of the Force. Stepping back slightly, Zachariel broke their blade lock. And then he swung them wide to either side, seeking another lock of blades and ideology. It wasn't a true attack this time, but more one of question and probing. Then he spoke again, voice showing his confusion and interest, but still carrying over that inner anger that drove him to such lengths. He stepped forward as well as he spoke, eyes staring into hers.
"And what of you then Lady Ingrid. You claim the Jedi and Sith need to be removed, but what do you plan on doing against them? Little I have seen shows a desire of removing them, of freeing the galaxy from their yoke."

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
Thule_3.jpg
Objective III.: Finish the dance with Zachariel
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

The dance continued; despite the differences, it turned out that there are commonalities between the two. I mean, in addition to what she knew anyway. After all, they had known each other for quite some time. Even from the time of the Agents of Chaos, where the woman held the position of Aspect of Desire. Ironically, the name matched her very well.

"Do you really think so, Mr. Steelblood? There are much worse things than death… You can lose your power, your strength so many other ways!"

It was a different kind of fight now. The actual weapon against the weapon fight has not yet taken place, but this was a dance, perhaps a foreplay as it could be called. Patience and anger, fire and ice were already straining each other. The question is which is stronger. Although the man lived much longer than the woman, the red-haired woman did not lack experience either. She didn’t count how many months, years she spent at Netherworld, or how old she could actually be. Due to her species, this was no longer relevant.

As the man pushed the swords down harder, Ingrid had to find the right position so that the man couldn't push her back or just push her down with her physical strength. The woman may have been strong too, but the man was much taller and therefore in a much better position to do so. So it wasn’t an easy thing to do and she could feel she sliding millimetres back and forth into the dent while Zacharial pushing the weapons. The woman's face wasn't visible because of her helmet, and now she didn't have a chance to take it off because both swords needed to block Zachariel's attack.

Yes, the woman had already known her opponent somewhat, in previous encounters; for her it was necessary as an agent and assassin, while she hid everything from him. With her question, she said something that very few knew about. The woman agreed with the man; the Force only played as a puppet with the others and was not even noticed. Ingrid didn't let that happen. She may have been a semi-Force Entity, but she was able to live without the Force. Ingrid just hoped she would finish bringing Adrian back before… before… If there will be no Force, she'll lose him forever.

Good, the man was thinking in a similar way to the woman, only in just the wrong ways. This may even be possible to change. as the man finally took away his weapons, Ingrid's legs and body could “breathe”. As soon as she had a chance made a backflip which took her further away while the man swung his weapons wide to either side. Now the woman avoided these, but immediately after landing she swung towards Zachariel with the two swords at the same time targeting two weak points on the armour. She tried to aim a weak area around his thigh with her left hand and an area under his armpit with her right hand.

"I thought my question made it clear what my intentions were, Mr. Steelblood. Although I try to achieve this in a much more sophisticated way than you or the Maw. What do you think about this?"

She still spoke almost purring, then sent the following words telepathically to the man:

~ The Force is a chain, thus I seek Freedom.
Through Freedom, I find Truth.
In Truth, I find Purpose.
From Purpose, I gain Strength.
With Strength, my will Prevails.
I shall break the chains. ~

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Thule_1.jpg

Objective: Symphony of Self Destruction
Equipment: Red Midnight Duster | Red Sith Armor | Sith Mask | Grav Boots | CrushGaunts | x2 White lightsabers | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | Variety of Explosives | RSKF-44 heavy blaster | X-21 shock glove (Stored in her coat pocket)
Allies: Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Halketh Halketh | Darth Bellum
Enemies: Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar | Darth Mori | Alisteri Haxim
Special Tags: N Nyxeris

The two where face to face as Nyxeris held onto the saber trying to absorb the energy from it. It had to hurt like hell the intensity of the blade though being absorbed would bite and burn the flesh. Khaos had never seen anything like what the woman was doing. As she stared into Nyxeris eyes she could see the pain and agony there, even the despair that defeat might be at hand. Khaos just watched the woman’s eyes for a moment, she hated sith and would cut them down with out hesitation. The sith their orders, empires, and cults always grew stagnant and weak they weren’t willing to do what need to be done and eventually ripped themselves apart from the inside. This woman before was not sith however even though she she chose to ally with their dying empire much like Khaos herself was part of the Maw so allied with the new sith Order.

If Khaos was anything like her sister she would have force headbutted this woman snapping her neck or gutted her with her other saber. Hell, she could force the vines to release their poison and into the Nyxeris torn flesh, but she couldn’t. Khaos looked at the woman and disengaged her saber and stepped back quickly from Nyxeris though she didn’t take her eyes off the woman. As Khaos backstepped away as she did so she reached up and removed the helmet from her head.

Her red hair dropped to her shoulders and her oranges that burned like embers where revealed. She didn’t pull her eyes away from the Nyxeris as helmet dropped to the dirt at her booted feet. Much like on Csilla where she had no problem killing the faceless soldiers that aimed blasters at her once she put a face to them a tinge of regret ate at her permanently tainted soul. She knew she should continue the attack strike before the woman regained hers and came at her.

“I am Khaostra Devoid of howling crags clan, descendant of the demon witch Starfall, granddaughter of the rebel sith, daughter of the Psycho witch.” She looked right into Nyxeris eyes with her burning flaming orbs. “Now you know me, so tell me child who are you? So If I must end you, I will know the face that haunts my dreams.” Khaos really didn’t want to but she felt she might have to kill this woman before her. Her referencing her as a child was because Khaos was so use to people being much younger than she was a lot older then the thirty something she looked like. Though it was hard to tell read their was a sense of sadness in Khaos’s stern voice as she said her words. Her eyes gave away that to some extent Khaos didn’t take enjoyment from the thought of having to possible kill this woman now that she saw her face to face one on one. It was easier to put out of her mind when she had just targeted a woman who tried to insight fear into the horde and let the hordes attack her.

Allies: Halketh Halketh Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis
Enemies: Darth Mori

The dead rose, as the duel continued. He hoped the duel would act as a diversion while he mingled with the undead cohorts. Despite this the Sith herself seemed accustomed to the brute facts of the Ren, drawing upon more power of his blade, more anger that roared through him. As even as she avoided strikes in the last second, even with the Ren undead strength unable to tire or weaken.

“If you think the Sith are the only successors to the dark side, then what you speak is vanity.” He said with utter contempt. Regardless of which, he only backed up when his blade only met hers, and didn’t seem to touch her. As if both seemed to be equally matched, neither one to give in.

When she showed her teeth, he took the mask off, showing the scarred, ugly face of the Ren. Stitches all over his face. His face disfigured and horrifying. With heavy steps, raising his blade in an attempt for a heavy downward slash hoping that perhaps more of the dead would come. “You are not the only monster here.” He said his long tongue licked his lips. Ready to bare his own monstrosity.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

ChVAW7n.png

The enemy lurked within the haunting Bloodwood, a nasty forest filled with sinister danger at every turn. As the duo approached their quarry, the Knight of Ren sneered under his breath and in response a faint echo reverberated from his cracked onyx mask through the shorted vocabulator damaged back over Csilla. He paused momentarily as their prey came within view ahead, the dark warrior stomped loudly into the forest floor and slammed his fist against his chest.

Immediately branching off, moving away into a dead sprint to flank the approaching opponents, Sinh held his poled weapon at the ready and let the empyrean wind carry him with renewed vigor and augmented strength. The Shadow was with him, it directed his movements as he closed in. Today would be a day of days, the Ren would rise to prominence once more. Dashing through the scattered leaves he leapt into the air with a strained leap, lunging with his halberd extended as he attempted to pierce into Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin as Maestus Maestus moved in to engage Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru .

Thule_3.jpg
Allies: TSE ( Lady Marrow Lady Marrow ) │ CIS ( Maple Harte Maple Harte )
Enemies: BotM ( The Mongrel The Mongrel Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Alars Keto Alars Keto )
Direct Opposition: The Mongrel The Mongrel

There, in the midst of the melee between disciplined Legionnaires and bloodthirsty marauders, the crimson-armored strand-cast was hyper-focused on slaying the Mongrel, intending to cut off the head of the snake, no matter the temporary alliance brokered during the Annihilation of Csilla. While the Mongrel may have been used to fighting especially strong opponents, who relied on armor, shields, or the arcane arts for protection and power, the strand-cast had long since learned that such things, while undoubtedly helpful, could not save a graceless or guileless fighter from defeat against an equal. Knowing that she was facing a cunning warrior who had slain Jedi, she did not intend to give him the luxury of time. As such, UX-0626 did not remain idle as her opponent threw himself into cover behind the blocky mass of the lumber-harvesting droid. Anticipating more fire from his pistol, the strand-cast immediately fired a gas charge from her wrist-mounted launcher, clouding the air with a pink blaster-dissipating cocktail before moving into cover on the opposite side of the lumber-harvesting droid, placing the Judicator on her back as she did. From there, she rose into the air via her sound-dampened repulsor pack, anticipating that her enemy might be unable to see her rise given the presence of the gas. However, she ascended only as much as necessary in order to get a meter above the lumber-harvesting droid’s height, the strand-cast then flew ahead, above where her lifeform scanner indicated the Mongrel’s position behind cover.

Then, she dropped.

Falling from roughly three meters above her target, both of her knuckleplate vibroblades automatically unsheathed as she moved through the air, intending to land on top of the Mongrel from behind, likely catching him as he attended to his wound or prepared a grenade. Nevertheless, upon landing on him, the strand-cast first moved to plunge her left vibroblade into the pit of his clavicle, intending to utilize it as support to stabilize her landing. Then, with her right vibroblade, she attempted to punch it into his neck, to strike the mortal blow...

• Immediately after shooting the Mongrel, UX-0626 fires a charge of Pink Vapor from her gas launcher, then moves behind the lumber-harvesting droid, on the opposite side of the Mongrel.
  • Once behind it, she ascends into the air via her repulsor pack and flies over the droid’s mass, until she reaches the Mongrel’s side.
  • From there, she drops down from three meters above the Mongrel, intending to land on top of him from behind as he bandages his wound or prepares a grenade, unsheathing both of her knuckleplate vibroblades in the process.
  • Upon landing (Presumably), she attempts to plunge her left vibroblade into the pit of his clavicle for leverage, before attempting to stab him in the neck with the right.

Thule_3.jpg

Objective III - Resource Raid

Allies: BOTM | Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall
Foes: TSE | UX-0626 UX-0626 | Lady Marrow Lady Marrow

When The Mongrel fought Jedi, he had two primary concerns. The first was their lightsabers. The weapons were extraordinarily deadly at close quarters, with the added danger that they could cut through most weapons that attempted to parry them. He had his dread blade now, but historically he hadn't, so he had generally tried to either keep Jedi at a distance or somehow disarm them before closing in. The second was their mystical powers, which were far more unpredictable. Countering them required observation and innovation, figuring how how they worked and how to keep their wielders off-balance.

So his strategy boiled down to patience and range.

The Kainate trooper wasn't about to let him have either if it wasn't to her advantage. Her strengths were different: speed, maneuverability, and technology. She had a bag of tricks not unlike his own, though mostly built into her sophisticated amor, and she used it to be unrelenting rather than patient, giving him no time to carry out what he'd planned. While he wrapped the ruins of his hand, she was already on the move, ready to press the advantage. By the time his directed-energy weapon went off, she was above him, nowhere in the line of fire. By the time he activated his dread blade, her pink mist was choking it.

By the time his prayer left his lips, she dropped on him.

The impact of the trooper's landing drove The Mongrel back to the ground, slamming his tailbone into the duracrete roadway while his head struck the labor droid's chassis. That disoriented him long enough that he had little opportunity to block or evade her first built-in vibroblade. It streaked for his clavicle, surely a disabling or even killing blow if it landed fully. But he had turned just slightly in the fall, and rather than sinking into the gap between his chestplate and his right pauldron, the blade deflected downward. The weapon skittered along his scarred chestplate, drawing a new, deep furrow in the metal.

The follow-up to the neck would certainly have been instantly fatal, severing spine, trachea, jugular, or some combination of them. Mentally, The Mongrel was still only barely conscious of what was happening, but the benefit of battlefield experience was that he didn't need higher thought to kick in; he had reflex for that. Raising his left arm, he slammed his forearm into position to intercept her inner arm, deflecting the strike past his head. Thankfully, he didn't need a hand for that; he only had half of one available. The thought sent a delirious laugh burbling up through him. He must've looked like a madman.

Which, of course, he was, but that was beside the point.

At the beginning of a melee duel, when circling one's opponent and looking for an opening, things moved relatively slowly despite the tension. But close combat like this, with the two foes locked together within the space of a square meter, was a bit like a firefight; everything was fast, chaotic, confusing, and intense, and a single mistake could easily end it all for you. Knocked onto his ass with the trooper standing over him, there wasn't much he could do to escape and put distance between them; that left only the option of striking back and trying to force his way through. But wasn't that what he preferred anyway?

Those wrist blades would be his trophy, he decided.

In the instant that he deflected the second blade, The Mongrel lashed out with a kick, bracing himself against the hulking lumber droid's chassis and aiming at his foe's knee. Then he lifted his right hand, still clutching the dread blade, and did his best to slam it into UX-0626 UX-0626 's side, right below her ribcage. He knew her armor was strong, but he was confident it wouldn't hold up against the dread blade, which was near-lightsaber strength. What he didn't know was that the pink cloud she'd sprayed had reduced the weapon's power, perhaps even by enough that it wouldn't pierce and roast her insides.

He would've followed up with a headbutt, but her helmet would have made that extremely painful for his unarmored skull. So instead he spat into her visor, the biggest wad of phlem he could hock up, trying to blind her - at least for an instant. In close combat like this, every instant of advantage counted for a lot.

Thule_3.jpg

"I do believe that. Any such methods are lost on me, as my power is ingrained in my body, in my soul. And only death will rip that from me."

His words were true and spoken with conviction. Not only was his natural gen'dai body powerful alone, but his extra enhancements were so ingrained in him and part of his body, that it was impossible to remove them without killing him. There was of course the option of leaving a small part of him alive, allowing him the time to regrow, but that was as good as dead. His sanity would be even more broken were that to happen, and it would take far too long to be worth it.

But few truly knew that, few ever got the chance to kill a gen'dai, so rare were they in the wider galaxy. Fewer still knew of Zachariel's own enhancements, his true power. They saw the warlord, the madman in power armor and with weapons of war, but few knew what went into him. The few that did were those that had made him as such. Perhaps others could learn based on his hints, as Zachariel even now hinted at more to his power, but he woul dnever spell it out to them, never give anyone that satisfaction. Instead he fought on, laying waste to those who stood befor ehim, growing stronger with every battle.

And not every battle was one of blades, some were of wits. This was one of both, and Zachariel did see that Ingrid agreed with him. It was clear she wished to be rid of the Force, a contradiction to be sure, but one Zachariel understood. It made him wonder just how similar the two really were, as different as they are. Then their connection broke as he struck again, with her flipping away as he stepped forward. Just as quickly she lunged forward, blades seeking the weak points in his armor. They existed, though the extent of how much they could damage him was lessened, but pain did still exist to one as him.

With the blades lunging towards his left side, his axe wielding arm, Zachariel shifted. His arm lowered and his pauldron moved, even as his axe went lower to his thigh. The one blade struck his shoulder pauldron and scraped off harmlessly, simply leaving a scratch across the thick armor. It was the other that did more damage, slipping past his guard and cutting into the joint of his thigh to his hip. This prompted a growl from Zachariel, one less of pain and more annoyance. He had yet to notice the poison seeping into him, so focused was he on Ingrid and their little bout of ideology. But it spread, slowly replacing his annoyance with pain, but not enough to yet notice to the outside eye.

For an eternal moment they were locked there, as Ingrid spoke once more. He tilted his head at that, raising his sword high as he did so.
"Intentions and actions are very different Lady Ingrid." He swung the blade down then, aiming to get distance between them, perhaps even a retaliatory strike as well. Regardless her words echoed in his mind, this motto of hers. It sounded like a mockery of both the Jedi and Sith creeds, something Zachariel could appreciate. Whatever group this creed belonged to wished to eliminate the Force, or at least those who used and abused it. "I find myself agreeing, Lady Ingrid, the chain must be broken for the galaxy to be free, and all who enforce it shall fall with it."

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Last edited:

Vesta

V

Thule
The Doomvault
Equipment: Lightsaber
Allies: The Sith Empire
Enemies: The Brotherhood of the Maw | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Spontaneously her limbs shifted, her features becoming grotesque, and at the moment of their clash her appearance had changed dramatically. "Perhaps I am not." She replied, her tone weighed down by much more bass and a gravelly voice, holding her saber against his with strength equal his. "But I am not the fool." Vesta hissed as she pushed back against him, hideous musculature stressing and flexing as she did. "Believe yourself a successor to the dark side?" She asked, her tone almost rhetorical - a tone confirmed by the short laugh she gave not long after she spoke. "The dark side has no heir, only those who seize its power for their own."
2wHWMOG.png
"You can chase for our treasures but the dark side is a means to an end - it is not the destination, simply the way." She said from behind jagged teeth and a face that was just as horrifying as his. Taking a step back, maintaining contact with his blade the best she could as she did, she withdrew the saber in her hand from his only as she shoved her free hand towards him to unleash another telekinetic push - only to rush towards him again, bringing her saber forwards from the side in a sweeping cut, the very blade imbued with the same sort of telekinetic force she'd unleashed moments before.

"My contemporaries may have lost sight of their purpose, but I have not. I will reforge the Sith into something far greater than it ever was - only the strong will survive, just as you will soon find true."

Halketh

Libertas quae sera tamen

MOSHED-2021-5-28-1-26-51.jpg

C O R P S E S
C A E L I T U S
// DOOMVAULT - THULE \\
creation | vestment
2FcAmtc.png

It was the symphonic waste his forces laid that was most profound. Nothing served as a greater reminder of mortal end and the horror of what lay beyond the unknown, that fickle bridge few had crossed and returned from, than the horde of unflinching damned tearing the zealous Sith to ribbons. Amidst them, adorned in blood-stained Woe, tread their creator. A ravaging storm encircled him, though he raised no hand of his own, shielded by the churning bodies rioting throughout the suffocating space. He was merely the captain at the helm of the ship destined to sail beyond the jagged rocks where no others dared. His swarm rampaged through the administrative sectors crowning the depths below, slaughtering decisively any who dared bar their path.

It wasn't until he felt a ripple through the energies coursing through the very foundations that he grasped the tangibility of the powers beneath his boots. Priests and sorcerers alike rose to the defense of their temple, conjuring spells from below to stop those who lay siege to it. The shifting tide urged his hand to his hip where it settled upon the electrum-plated hilt of his deconsecrated blade. It would linger there, for the time, until such need for it arose. Rarely, he had found, was it necessary. His ravenous tide slaughtered in his name, shedding blood to spare his hands from the stain.

A jerk of his chin upward urged his forces in a new direction, funneling into the sprawling corridors whilst others remained behind to secure the very route he had violated to enter. Dead they were, but mindless not so much. Caelitus ventured forth, moving swiftly in stride with the blood-splattered soldiers he had swelled the Maw's ranks with, and shoved apart the doors standing vigilant guard before them. The hair on the nape of his neck rose beneath his helmet and instinctively, he twisted, narrowly avoiding the first surging blasts of plasmic heat that instead punctured the troopers behind him. "Hmph." he hummed a note of malcontent, assessing the situation as swiftly as his mind would allow.

Fixed in formation around the stairs spiraling into the belly of the temple, nested before each sprawling bridge that branched from the center, defenses lay raised. It was a tactic he had experienced before, on the opposing end of the barrel- an Imperial strategy as old as time itself, perhaps. The New Imperials were fond of nests, too. The metallic whine of engineering at work piqued his senses and he rushed forward, flattening himself against a foundational pillar where the living stream of lead could not touch him. As fearless as they came, The Perished poured into the death trap howling with the rage of eons, rushing headlong into a secondary death without a shred of remorse. The first on the line were gunned down and trampled beneath the boots of the second, and when they too had fallen, the third sprinted over their smoking bodies, and so on, until a path to the first gunnery position had been paved.

Caelitus withdrew into himself, channeling into the carnage and summoning up its power to manifest as his own. Clawed gauntlets interlocked their digits, the cortosis inlay grating upon itself as he worked fervently to weave his delusion into something grander. Sharpening his sorcerous edge honed it into precisely what he wished- an insidious web of torment designed to incite hysterical uprise from those it swept through. His mind reached out, lurching across the expanse between itself and those beyond, stabbing through the darkness to wreak torment.

Anguished cries reached his position, though he took to no course in response, merely he remained behind his cover as the spitting stream of defensive fire stuttered out, and his soldiers dispatched the threat. Visceral, nightmarish sounds split the unsettling silence, ushered in by the heinous sounds of armor shred apart and heavy, liquid splatters. The familiar fragrance of spoiled copper was his cue to release his torturous shard, and he pressed onward, boots splashing and squelching upon the remnants of the defenders and Perished alike littering the junction in excess.

"Saugus temias poziuris, galia savimi is satyi va, sekleti tave ane pras neviz," "Secure these positions, hold them in reserve, should the others beyond fail." He spoke, posing upon the darkened stairs twisting into the depths.

"Zhol valia buti dary. Kam iv temias lavonas?" "It will be done. What of these corpses?" One of his own asked, joining him upon the edge. The trooper, unbeknownst to him, was missing an arm, soiling the half drape of the Warlord he spoke to in blackish blood.

Caelitus twisted his head in the voice's direction, seeing naught but a reflection of his own corrupted essence stowed in the corpse. "Mes valia kanamsi savimi tikazi re firma buti zabaiga. Oer na, mes bibasita ant ir pelmi je'as tave stuporjazia." "We will collect them when our business is concluded. Until then, we press on and venture into the abyss."

The thud of armored boots echoed down the narrow pass as the dead descended.

The miraluka focused his voice internally, projecting it only through the dark link established betwixt himself and his newfound allies: "Naught but corpses remain in the administrative sector of the ziggurat, we are descending."

ALLIES | BotM | THE PERISHED | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis | Darth Bellum | Khaostra Devoid Khaostra Devoid
FOES | TSE | EE | Darth Mori | N Nyxeris | Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar | Alisteri Haxim | OPEN FOR ENGAGEMENT

0MoWs55.png

Z0DJKJk.png
// Outer Rim Territories // Esstran Sector // Thurra System // Thule - Surface //
Objective:
I - Breach the Ziggurat of Hurom; Collect the Relic.
Allies of Convenience: The Brotherhood of the Maw.
Enemies: The Sith Empire.
Equipment: See Biography Link in Signature.
NPC Complement: One Mandalorian Starship; The Wayward Son.
Currently Engaging: No-one; Open to Interaction.
v2LZzed.png

The cursed earth crumbled beneath his armoured tread. His feet raced across the surface of Thule as the Mandalorian sought to evade the brewing storm overhead. With lightning striking in the distance, it wouldn’t be long until his surroundings became engulfed by this benighted world’s projected fury. He needed to move quickly. Not only to avoid the unnatural tempest, but the attention of the greater powers that were gathering on the surface. If he was swift enough, perhaps his quest would be completed before anyone knew of his presence. There was a soft chuckle that emanated from his lips at that thought. The Sith, or any who held a shred of mastery over the Force, seemed to be more omniscient than the Gods of old. They knew of almost every danger that would befall them, and could turn aside countless killing blows with ease.

If such powers over the very fabrics of reality came easily to these sorcerous beings, then it was likely they knew of his trespass already. In the end, however, it was of little concern to the Mandalorian Warrior. Whether they knew of his arrival, or the journey that was being made across the surface of Thule, didn’t matter. Such knowledge wouldn’t be enough to stop what was to come. The only difference such awareness imparted was how difficult his quest would become from here-on-in. It was possible that the vile Sith could send their legions of faceless, gene-printed underlings to stem his progress across the planet’s surface. While they were poorly trained and moderately equipped, those minions wouldn’t be a challenge when pitted against a true Scion of Mandalore.

Sure, one could cite the Sith Empire’s prior successes against the Mandalorian people. That their cloned Soldiers, with their mighty arms and armour, outmatched and overpowered the legendary Mandalorians on their own doorstep. But, such claims were naught but overblown propaganda meant to rally what remained of their crumbling Empire to their supposedly righteous cause. The truth, however, was considerably different from the falsified narrative that was being spread across the cosmos. Instead, the Sith and their minions sat within the relative comfort and safety of their starships as they burned the surface of Mandalore, butchering countless innocents.

Those that died in the orbital hellfire were spared the unspeakable evils that came after the bombardment - when the Sithspawn were unleashed, and permitted to burrow beneath the planet’s crust.

Rynn shook his head. While the memories of what transpired to his people were forever etched into his very soul, reflecting on them now would do little to aid his quest. They were pushed aside in favour of what was occurring before his very eyes. While his mind was transfixed by the evils of yesteryear, the Rally Master’s body ferried him ever-closer towards the vacant battlements of the Capital City. When the emptied City of Hurom was within sight, Rynn’s mind snapped back into focus. There was little room for error in the coming hours, and the shackles of the past would only hinder his actions in the present. For, who knew what unspeakable horrors or evil rituals were brewing beyond Hurom’s curtain wall.

Thus, when the Capital City came within reach - Rynn’s mind was razor-sharp and focused on the task at hand.

As the planet was devoid of life, save for those that had since recently arrived, there were none who bore witness to the Rally Master’s approach. His ascent too, went unseen. If there were eyes to bear witness to his arrival, their attentions were likely directed to the Great Ziggurat and the countless secrets that lay within. That was good, Rynn thought to himself. Let what evils gathered upon Thule thrust themselves upon one another in a contest of wills. The scanners in his helmet could only pick up a blessed few lifesigns within range, and many of them were clustered together. Such evidence gave further credence that his mission would proceed without notice, or at the very least, with minimal interruption.

It was then, with such knowledge in hand and confidence in the success of his quest, that the Rally Master moved towards the Ziggurat proper.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
Thule_3.jpg
Objective III.: Finish the dance with Zachariel
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

She still thought this idea was incredibly naive. The man may have lived a very, very long time, but he had not yet encountered anything that would have been able to break him. She thought not only of the physical broken, but also of the soul. Or just some organism that can devour someone alive, against which regeneration doesn't necessarily work. Anything is possible with alchemy or biochemistry. She almost felt the urge to show this to Zachariel.

This fight was indeed quite hybrid, the actual duel had a smaller role, more of a will and arguments that could be more convincing. The man was still better armoured, stronger, but Ingrid was the faster. And while the woman's armour didn't look too strong, it was. However, it also maintained the woman's agility. For her, this was essential. The cut toward the armpit was easily protected by the man. But!

But that's why she used two words. Two blades make it easier to confuse the opponent; it is true it is harder to defend, but something has to be sacrificed for success. The second blade cut the man. She didn't know what effect the poison might have on the modified man, so she didn't even intend to wait for it to be revealed. Now, while the blade was still on the man's side, Zachariel spoke. For now, she only had time for a short response, just telepathically.

~ The Jedi do what is right. The Sith do what they want. We do what is necessary. ~

The next moment, the blade came from above. As she pulls out the sword from Zachariel's side / hips, the blade hits her arm. It didn't cut it off because the armour protected it from it, but it cut deep down the woman's upper arm. As he could see last time, the woman had no blood. In contrast, black smoke leaked from the wound, the very end of which was already beginning to heal, where the cut was very small. Both were physically strong, fast and regenerated. They could have fought for eternity.

"And for now, it’s not time for the galaxy to know about that. Too open methods are only good for one thing, everyone will turn against you. If everyone wants your destruction, it is difficult to enforce your own will. To do this, you need to keep your goals a secret until the right moment. That's why the Maw is doing it wrong. You cannot win in this, only from the shadows"

She hadn't attacked again yet, she couldn't have done it perfectly well because of an injury to her arm, but she stepped back so that Zachariel couldn't reach her right immediately.

"Would you be willing to help me, too, to achieve our almost entirely common goals, Mr. Steelblood?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Thule_2.jpg

Objective II: Hold Off Imperial Response

Allies: Subject 54 Havoc Subject 54 Havoc | Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick
Foes: TSE | Open

ChVAW7n.png

Shades of Csilla, and of the frantic pursuit that had followed, flashed through Tu'teggacha's mind as the Fatalis was pounded by fire from above and below. The mighty Star Dreadnought was not easily damaged, but the frantic repairs that had been made after that great battle were not as sturdy as the original frame, and they were already showing signs of strain. "Divert more power to shields," he commanded, his facial tendrils wriggling in agitation. They could not both pierce the shields of the base below and survive the dual onslaught... but they did not need to. They only had to hold off reinforcements until the raid was done.

The enemy bombers were taking their toll, but it was lighter now that the Maw had deployed its fighter screen. Many Divine Eagles and their valuable Knyght pilots had been lost over Csilla, but the Darkshear and Doomsayer craft that had been brought in to bolster their ranks allowed them to hold their own. Darkshears overwhelmed the enemy with their numbers and oddly-synchronized actions, controlled from within the Fatalis by a council of Heathen Priests. Doomsayers used their ion cannons to disable enemy bombers before ripping them apart with concussion missiles, clearing a path for the Divine Eagles.

Still, the ragtag remnants of the Maw fleet were under heavy fire. The Festering Wound was taking serious damage, its middle section threatening to give out under the concentrated barrage. The Born of Ashes, which would have been ideal for piercing the Sivvi moonbase's shields with its long range bombardment weaponry, was hard-pressed in this close quarters engagement, barely able to fight back against the enemy attack craft swarming it. Even the Star Destroyers were showing signs of becoming overwhelmed as the larger enemy vessels closed in, moving out of Thule's shadow to engage the Brotherhood.

They would need a dark miracle to survive... and one soon arrived.

"Admiral Garrick," Tu'teggacha transmitted, his facial tentacles drooping in relief, "your arrival is most timely. We have fully engaged the Sith defense fleet and their moonbase, so your World Devastators should have a clear path. However, we are surrounded and under heavy fire. We request your immediate support with all other vessels." The World Devastators would be key in stripping enough resources from Enenpa to make this raid profitable, gaining a wealth of raw materials to supplement the processed resources stolen from the industrial depots... but if the raid fleet was lost, that would unbalance the scales.

"Intensify forward batteries," the Taskmaster ordered. "We must clear their bombers!"

Fatalis, a Fatalis-class Star DreadnoughtBlockading Sivvi
Severing Blade, a Crucifix I-class DestroyerBlockading Sivvi
Crimson Offering, a Crucifix I-class DestroyerBlockading Sivvi
Festering Wound, a Nebulon K-class FrigateBlockading Sivvi
Born of Ashes, a Skor III-class Artillery FrigateBlockading Sivvi

ChVAW7n.png

Maestus made her way calmly, collectedly towards Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru . It had been some time since the two had stood face to face. Last time, both were mere acolytes. Apprentices. Aline had been confused and conflicted about her path, her destiny. Maestus, ambitious and wild eyed, with ideas to conquer the galaxy.

Now, the two stood differently. One, a Sith Lord, grown in power and wisdom. The other, a Vampiress, creature from hell itself. The anticipation of the battle to come caused Maestus to almost buzz with giddiness. She relished the thought of defeating Alina. Of seeing the Vampiress bloodied and beaten at Maestus feet.

Greetings, Alina. I see time has been...Good to you. Except for your misfortune of standing opposite myself and the Brotherhood on the field of battle. In honor of our brief history, I shall give you a moment to concede. Then we can converse about your future. One such as yourself, with your talents and power, would make a fine addition to our ranks.

Maestus stood still. She wielded no weapons, nor made any attempt to attack Alina for the moment. She truly seemed inclined to talk. At least for this second. Volatile as the Sith Lord was, her mood could change at any time, for any reason. Madness was like that.

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

ChVAW7n.png

MOSHED-2021-3-4-23-2-44_1_1.gif

Sivvi
Objective 2: The Firebase
Resurrection Class Battlecruiser ‘Magnus’
——————————————————————————
Operation: FINAL DAWN

"Admiral Garrick," Tu'teggacha transmitted, his facial tentacles drooping in relief, "your arrival is most timely. We have fully engaged the Sith defense fleet and their moonbase, so your World Devastators should have a clear path. However, we are surrounded and under heavy fire. We request your immediate support with all other vessels."

The Admiral shifted his gaze as his hears caught wind of the Taskmaster’s voice echo with an air of relief, with a crooked smile he looked onward out into the expanse toward the Fatalis,

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha , we really must stop meeting like this. Redirect your fighters out of range of the Magnus and ensure your fleet maintains distance from the enemy. We will begin firing our Proton Beam Cannon soon.”

The Sith cultist turned his gaze back to his pit officers and fleet technicians, “Have those fighters cover the Fatalis and send a transmission to the World Devastators. Begin the harvest.”

“Sir. We still have men down there.”

“Just do it. The Taskmaster has left us a path straight to the surface I want those World Devastators down there NOW!

The primary weapon of the ‘Magnus’ was nearly charged. Soon they would be able to cut a swath into the enemy and hopefully turn the battle in their favor if not at least give them a fighting edge.

Thule_3.jpg
Allies: TSE ( Lady Marrow Lady Marrow ) │ CIS ( Maple Harte Maple Harte )
Enemies: BotM ( The Mongrel The Mongrel Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Alars Keto Alars Keto )
Direct Opposition: The Mongrel The Mongrel

The voice of UX-9127 in her ear went ignored as the strand-cast focused her attention on killing the man beneath her. The Mongrel’s savage creativity was matched only by her hyper-focused discipline. Even so, she hadn’t expected him to be so agile on the ground, lashing out to attempt a kick, only for the strand-cast to leverage her advantageous position on top of his hips, which made landing the blow on her knees extremely difficult, if not impossible. However, upon seeing the crimson energy blade in his right hand, UX-0626 committed her left to attempt at grabbing his wrist, taking full advantage of the strength-enhancing polymers in her armor to potentially shatter the bones in his wrist entirely.

His attempt at using the sword-length blade while on the ground was undoubtedly a desperate play, but the strand-cast was almost entirely unprepared for what came next.

Projected phlegm, a disgusting cocktail of blood, saliva, and various mucuses, was hocked up by the Mongrel and splattered against the visor of her helmet before she could react, as she was already committed to trying to restrain him on the ground. The wad landed directly on the slit, which would have only been a minor obstruction of her vision had she left it alone, as the micro-cameras on the rest of her helmet’s surface would have more than made up the difference, allowing her to effectively see around the disgusting oral discharge. However, the strand-cast’s first instinct was to wipe it off, thereby unintentionally spreading the sputum across the surface of her helmet, fouling up the micro-cameras and in the process, further ruining her visibility to the point where she was now almost effectively blind.

Immediately, the crimson-armored soldier let out an enraged, feral howl. Then, she attempted to plunge the knuckleplate vibroblade on her free right gauntlet down blindly at the Mongrel, grunting with uncharacteristic, if not marauder-like savagery as she drove the blade, once, twice, thrice, then a fourth time in rapid succession towards where she thought his stomach and chest were, now desperately opting for speed, volume, and brute force over precision.

Thule_3.jpg

Objective III - Resource Raid

Allies: BOTM | Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall
Foes: TSE | UX-0626 UX-0626 | Lady Marrow Lady Marrow

The Mongrel never got the chance to learn that his dread blade, weakened by the gas weapon, would not have done what he'd expected - that being pierce and roast the Kainate soldier like a puffer pig on a spit. The woman was a veteran soldier, and that meant she knew the most important role of hand-to-hand grappling: when you have the advantage, never let up, not even for a second. She shifted her weight atop him, and his kick - aimed for the knee - instead skittered ineffectually off of her armored shin. Then, before he could bring his too-long blade to bear, she seized his wrist.

He should've stuck with the knife.

Agonizing pain flared through the marauder's other arm as the elite trooper squeezed, grinding bones together until they fractured... and then beyond that. If not for the numbing effect of the nysillin already in his bloodstream, and an iron will forged both by faith and a long history of enduring traumatic injuries, the screaming of his nerve endings would surely have been enough to send him into unconsciousness. He tried to grit his teeth so that the sound ripping its way out of him was a hiss, but it steadily became a full-throated scream, taking on a life of its own and escaping his control.

The dread blade toppled from numb fingers at the end of that ruined arm, leaving him weaponless again... but not before his third tactic, the most desperate of them all, landed and made its mark. Blood and phlegm splattered over his foe's helmet, only worsening when she tried to wipe it away. He might be quite literally disarmed, but at least she was fighting blind now. A cry of wrath to match his own fury boiled out of her, and she lashed out with her wrist blade, slamming it again and again into his chestplate. Momentum, gravity, armor servos, and rage all lent terrible weight to each strike.

The Mongel's chestplate, a veteran of nearly as many battles as the man himself, could not possibly survive such a determined assault. The metal bent and deformed, and the blade sank several inches into it with every strike - a distance greater than its thickness, greater than the protection it could offer. Any ordinary man would have been killed, his ribs shattered, his organs pierced... but not The Mongrel, not like this. He had a second layer of armor, a grisly reminder of the last time blows to his chest had brought him this close to death. And though the flesh and muscle of his chest bled freely...

The durasteel that bound his ribs together held.

In a battle that already felt a lifetime ago, long before Csilla, when the Brotherhood was only another band of petty warlords bent on carving out their niche in the savage Unknown Regions, The Mongrel had faced the fearsome Gundanbard of Mar'Zambul. He had led the charge against Aldrouk Grandaun Aldrouk Grandaun 's dark citadel, and stood face to face with the hulking, savage champions of his enemies. Once such champion had, with a single swing of his mighty mace, shattered the marauder's ribs, nearly killing him with a single blow. It had taken agonizing hours for the Heathen Priests to piece him back together.

His chest had become more metal than bone.

Beneath his ruined chestplate, The Mongrel's torso was a bloodied mess of punctures and lacerations... but the Kainate trooper's powerful strikes were slowed enough by the deformed armor that they only skittered across that durasteel ribcage. Had she been able to direct them better, had she been able to see well enough to strike the same spot over and over, such protection would not have held against four strikes; it probably would not have held against even two. But the marauder's thrashing and the trooper's blind rage ensured that each blow fell in a different place, and he survived... for now.

Still, his situation was desperate. He was still beneath the frenzied trooper, still without use of either arm... and the blindness he'd inflicted would not last forever. He was certain that her armor was too advanced for that, and if she stopped to take off her helmet, she wouldn't even need technology to see him and finish him off. I need armor like that, some delirious part of him thought, drawing a painful gasp of mad laughter up from bloodied lungs. The Mongrel recognized that he'd lost this fight, just like the one he'd lost on Batuu, his first battle. And just like then, all he could do was stay alive.

But how? How could he possibly survive?

It was then that, through the blood rushing in his ears, he began to hear another sound - the whine of incoming repulsorlift engines. A savage grin spread across his cracked, blood-flecked lips; he had delayed his foe long enough. The Maw shuttles and light freighters were coming in, eager to seize what they could from the depot before they retreated. Some of them were empty, having carried the initial force of raiders and bogaranths. Others were not. The Brotherhood had anticipated the possibility that they might not be able to seize the landing pads fully with their initial force, so they had a Plan Besh.

As they glided in, able to fly low since the perimeter defenses had been knocked out with the grenade launchers, the shuttles and freighters opened their bay doors... and writhing, feral Moon Children dropped out, falling eight meters to the duracrete ground. The first wave broke the fall for the others, who began to swarm over the compound in a blind fury born of knowing only pain. They attacked everything they could reach, including marauders or Force-zombies who got too close... but the bulk of them fell upon their intended targets, biting with sharpened teeth and lashing out with attached blades.

Replenishing the Maw's actual soldiers after Csilla and Ilum was still proving slow and difficult, but the Moon Children were a different story. They could be vat grown in the dungeons of Holy Gehinnom in less than two weeks, huge batches of them, worthless except for their numbers and their savagery. These were troops the Brotherhood could simply drop on the enemy, literally and figuratively, without worrying about how to recover them. Easily replaceable, they would wreak havoc on the depot's defenders and then be left behind, abandoned to the Sith cleanup crews that would soon sweep through.

That was The Mongrel's chance to vanish, and perhaps survive this battle, if the Avatars willed it. As the forth strike slammed into his chestplate, punching into his right pectoral, the marauder wrapped his left arm around his foe's armored forearm and let her pull him up slightly as she pulled back to strike again. Then, with a grunt of pain and effort, he pushed off with both feet, wriggling like an eel. His own sweat, blood, and spit lubricated his passage, dampening his clothes - and ruined arm - so that they slid across the enemy trooper's polished armor. It was his one advantage.

He couldn't buck her weight, only slip past it.

Panting and desperate, the marauder managed to slide out of the grapple, scrambling backwards and slightly sideways - between the trunklike legs of the lumber droid he'd fallen against. In its inactive state, the droid was hunched over, too low to pass beneath while standing. UX-0626 UX-0626 would have to get on all fours and crawl to follow... and with any luck, she wouldn't be able to see where he'd gone for a few seconds yet. Rolling over onto his stomach, The Mongrel dragged himself the rest of the way out from under the droid, doing his best to keep his useless right arm from dragging painfully.

He had to use the cover of the Moon Children's advance to get away, to reach one of the shuttles and escape this wretched place... and he had to do it before they found and cannibalized him instead. The mad clones knew no loyalty. They might hold the Kainate trooper back - their teeth and blades couldn't possibly penetrate her armor, but a swarm of them might bear her to the ground and break her bones through sheer weight of numbers - or they might find his ruined body and pounce on him. He was in no condition to put up much of a fight. But he had to keep trying, fighting with everything he had.

That will to survive was his most powerful asset.

Last edited:

The Shaper

Thule_1.jpg

The Iron Crown|| Whilstone of Prowess|| Whilstone of Acuity || Whilstone of Power||
Acharn|| Urfael|| Mithralian || Empyrean Gland
Voice Sample

AWGFOIU.png

The Shaper's spirit continued to ache and writhe unseen within the Force as Solipsis responded in kind with his own masterful display of power. The ephemeral glow of his adversary's response making it painfully obvious to The Shaper that he was, in fact, not only as diminished as he thought but contending with one who knew enough of their ways to present quite the problem. The spear Acharn travelled through the answering deluge of energy in a smoldering cloud of piercing death toward his assailant. The masterful artifice large unscathed from the technique all TOO familiar to The Shaper as he sneared in raw, unhidden contempt for his opponent's choice. Delaying his own planned counterattack to extend a hand and, with minimal effort, tug and weave the Force in such a way as to unravel the ability with expert, sorcerous application. Acharn embedding itself into whatever surface it would find purchase in in the meanwhile.

Glowering at the Sith before him The Shaper could only inhale deeply, drawing on the Whilstone of Power to replenish himself even as pain rippled through his spirit. Words leaking past his lips in a hateful display as the ill-equipped troops of the Empire faltered below him. The toll of fighting a war on so many fronts showing the fatigue of the Empire's rebirth, even if it were successful, amidst every exhausted face of every Imperial soldier who was forced to charge with their weapon because they lacked ammunition, in every dead, unseeing pair of eyes that had died from a lack of available Bacta or practitioners who could heal them. But despite this The Shaper stood, defiant but diminished, and stated in a voice heavy with pain. "You would use... a technique I aided in creating against me? The gall."

Vanishing in an instant The Shaper would rematerialize beside Achharn and swipe at Solipsis' throat with Force enhanced speed fueled by pain and anger, the ancient Sith Sword hissing and wailing through the air as The Shaper hissed his disdain. "Were it any consolation, my beloved Sorzus would find your execution.... passable. But you are wrong, and blind. I am not all-powerful, nor am I a god. What it is to be SITH is to hold the fate of one's OWN destiny in their hands. Let their OWN ambitions set them free and to grasp whatever they wish from the galaxy. Willing, or otherwise. As such, the Empire is being reborn before your eyes and you, a viper and fool, strike only like so many before you. Lashing out against a more powerful master only in numbers, safe and content in the knowledge that they will be too occupied to retaliate. You FAIL at what it is to be Sith. Were you one truly worthy of the title, you would face me at the height of my power, my Empire alone, and not cower behind the skirt of others."

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

AWGFOIU.png

Thule_3.jpg

Their minds thought and their ideas battled as much as their blades did. Mixed and matched they spoke and fought, convincing one another as much as they did themselves. There was doubt and belief, trust and distrust, anger and hope, all rolled together. Zachariel saw it all, noted how she didn't seem to believe his words, even as he knew them to be true. And still they continued, a battle of wits and blades, strike for strike they fought on. She had struck him and he returned that strike.

Ingrid spoke another motto as Zachariel struck, blade cutting into her arm. She didn't bleed, instead smoking, but Zachariel didn't expect her too. The both of them weren't mere mortals after all, and it took more than a simple cut to bring them low. It brought a smile to his face, one twisted by dark joy, but nonetheless a smile. Zachariel straightened to his full height as she backed away from him, clearly intent on something other than simple battle now.

"What if that's what we want, what I want?" Zachariel let out a laugh after that, taking a step forward and spreading his arms wide. That one step was too far though, as he immediately hissed in pain at the poison. It came into fully effect now, slamming into his lower body with the force of a cannon shot. Snarl at it, he stopped as his body went to work under his concentration. Stopping fully, Zachariel's arms dropped as he spoke, though there was a restrained pain in those words now. "The eyes of the entire galaxy are on us now, watching as we purge them of weakness, watching as we take control. Ultimately they may unite to destroy us, but we'll still have shown them what true power is, and how weak the Jedi and Sith are, how much they rely on them as well. An age of rebirth is upon us."

Zachariel hisses in pain again as his leg shifts, but it's less this time, as his focus has dispelled the worst of it. The pain is still there though, and will be for some time, at least until he properly heals it. His focus is still on her though, at the distance now between them. She offers him to join her, prompting a hollow laugh from Zachariel. He turns from her, fearlessly looking back to the base his marauders were still ransacking, looting, and soon to be leaving. He sighs again, as his senses feel out in the Force, at the various signatures that even now still battle or flee, at the power calls and claims, at the fools. There are so many damnable fools, all believing in their own strength, their own power, and relying on the Force for it all. He turns his head back to face Ingrid then, tiredly sighing.

"If you're asking me to abandon the Maw, then no, not now. As blunt as these methods may be, they are an opening and start for rebirth, and they are necessary. But if you're asking me to work with you, to eliminate the Jedi and Sith, the Force itself, then yes." His weapons are limp by his side, and there is a clear tiredness to him, one not often seen, as he almost always focuses on his rage and the bloodshed. But here and now, he lets it be clear just how tired of it all he is. How tired this crusade of blood has made him, but that he is unwilling to stop it until his mission is complete. He has spent too much time on it to simply abandon it now, but he isn't against change either. "What exactly are you proposing, Lady Ingrid?"

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom