Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Exterminate the Gundanbard: BotM Dominion of Mar'Zambul

Fp2tb2A-1.jpg

The planet had descended into chaos now, the ground turned slick with the gore of the fallen. It was a comforting thing for the iron goliath that walked
through the streets. Lirka was a strange site among the slaughter, she moved with a casual stride, a chilling blizzard of calm among the discordance of this vile place. She was the eye of the storm, and around the Sephi slaughter roared triumphant. Her blade was a flash of burning emerald energy and hissing air, the fleeing weaklings fell abundant in it's wake. She felt a humored nostalgia from the whole thing, for in distant hazy memories she could see Copero alight once again, the phantom-smell of burning filling her nostrils once again. It had been so long ago now, but the agony of that day still burned in her soul bright: those first steps into the embrace of the Dark.

She barely even acknowledged the vermin around her, another swipe as a gaggle of warriors fell to the ground: their severed heads rolling alongside the fall. These...things, creatures she cared so little about that she had not even learned their name, reminded her so much of the Graug of long-departed-Moridinae. She had pondered trying to conquer those disgusting creatures some time ago, but alas, they had only remained a nuisance throughout her tenure of governorship. And so, did these poor creatures before her serve as the icon of her displeasure, and would suffer her chilling wrath.

She progressed, almost aimlessly, a fury of murder that sought only to bring down the all-encompassing embrace of the Dark to this world.

ALLIES: Ryv Ryv | Vexander Graves Vexander Graves | Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson
ENGAGING: Maestus Maestus
Fury flew through Rhook. For the briefest of moments his heart had sank in a gut reaction to what he'd saw. Before the reality of the situation could reach his mind once more. His worst suspicions had been confirmed, for it was not the mere intrusion into his mind that had provoked such anger from the towering Jedi.​
It was the thought of what she had learned. The idea that this sorceress invaded his thoughts as pried up knowledge of his family fueled this wrath. Saskia. Kara. With that worst fear confirmed, there was nothing left to do. There was no other avenues of action that he would consider;​
This sorceress had to take this knowledge to her grave. He would lay her in it before she had a chance to compromise their safety.​
He marshaled the force with a gauntleted fist, letting out a deep, throaty growl before he began to lurch forwards into a run. With the force he pulled together a barrier of telekinetic energy even as he used it to fuel his muscles into a charge. From behind the first two ranks he smashed through the Lightsworn following his command and the Horde alike, crushing a path through anyone who had not the mind to get out of the way of a goliath so angered.​
As he trampled through, a hole had been opened in the ranks in his wake, and the Horde poured in through it. Without Rhook's command and with the hole in their defenses formed, the Lightsworn were doomed to be overrun by the superior numbers of the horde. It didn't matter to Rhook. The wrath of a father protecting his daughter was strong enough to push all other demands aside.​
Even if the Kara by the sorceress' side was an illusion, she represented the very real threat the sith presented now that she knew his family. He would not let this war follow him home. Maestus had ample time to plan as he charged through the battlefield like a comet, crushing anything aside with that barrier and under his boots. It was clear he was coming for her. When he reached her, he slowed, raising the Dawnbreaker into an overhead ward with the croix held over his shoulder. His voice boomed from his helmet, heavy with intention.​

"You will regret bringing them into this."

Allies: Ryv Ryv | Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran | Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson
Engaging: Just minions of the Brotherhood so far
iMiqfw4.png
The battle raged on in his surroundings, he could feel the big turmoil all around the place, through the Force, it felt like when two different gusts of wind with different temperatures that clashed with one another... it was just a whirlwind of huge proportions spinning all over the place.

Vexander knew that somewhere out there, other Jedi were engaged in battle against these darksiders... this "brotherhood"... and most likely they were leaving sweat and blood just to stop them from continuing this conquering madness. They descended upon worlds and consumed everything on them just to satisfy their desire for power... and Vex wouldn't just stand idle waiting for them to move to the next world.

Keeping the calmness as much as he could, he kept swinging his lightsaber in a delicate dance... his cyan color circled around him deflecting blaster bolts and striking down those who came near him trying to break his defense with melee. From time to time, depending on the motions and the enemies, he freed his left hand from the grip of his hilt to place his palm in the direction of a large group of enemies to send them flying with a telekinetic push, and just a second he would go back to his lightsaber form... for someone who would study the fighting arts, it was perhaps something to behold, but at this moment, for the Jedi Master; it was just a necessity that had to happen to make sure that the light would prevail against the Maw in this day.

Something in the back of his mind bugged him though... it has been quite some time since he managed to get into the engagement; he had been fighting and he was actually relying in the Force to sustain his stamina... and still, he was nowhere near the commander of these front where he was fighting. He didn't know if he was heading into the wrong direction or not, but he would still press further hoping to get to whoever was around... otherwise, he would have to start with his Plan B.

Another squad fell behind him after he passed by... and the two left looked to each other in despair and made a run away from him. The corellian almost ran after them but with a smirk on his face he just thought to taunt and hopefully, draw their commander towards him "Tell your commander to come and face me!" He was not sure if they would go to him... he suspected that they would not since running from a fight for a darksider was unnaceptable, they would strike these two down for sure. But either way, they would carry some message one way or the other.

And so, Vex carried on with his lightsaber on hand, without a real challenge ahead he just pressed on through the Brotherhood's lines.

ChVAW7n.png

She made no attempt to continue the illusion. Its purpose had been served. And well. The sight of Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran young daughter, his only child, ignited a fury within him that even a dead man could comprehend.

She stood patient as the huge Jedi barreled through anything in his path to reach her. She was acutely aware of the weapon being drawn back and taking aim at her. She held up one hand, in the manner a royal lady would offer it to a gentleman. When Rhook was within 5 meters, her wrist flicked upwards. She commanded the Dark Side once more. This time, it attempted to form an invisible barrier between raging Jedi and patient Sith. Not to stop Rhook, but to Slow him.

I may be misinformed my Jedi friend. But I thoght love and such attachments were forbidden to the Jedi? Something about they....Cloud your mind. Hinder your judgement. Call your -loyalty- into question. As, I am sure, your Sakia does. What with the hollow promises of being together and raising Kara as a family.

She let her words sink in before she continued.

I can feel the fury within you, Jedi. Is it because you know, truly know, that when I take Kara for my apprentice and the lovely Sakia as my concubine, it will you by your hand that brings such a destiny to bear upon them?

She stared into Rhook's eyes.

What if, Jedi.....Husband.....Father.......What if I could guarantee their safety? Ensure they never fall to my predations? Would that be of interest to you? Because as you see...

She waved a hand to encompass the orgy of blood and pain ringing them. The Maw versus the Gundanbard. The body count was high on each side, and still rising. The losses would be terrible regardless of the outcome.

But the Maw would not stop here. There would be a next planet. And a next. Even to Chaldea.

We are legion. This is not the first planet we will take. Nor will it be the last. We can not be stopped. Even, were you to manage to kill me, do you think I will be the last to set designs on your little family?

You, Jedi, have been living a lie. Paying lip service to the Jedi and their outdated codes. While doing no more than paying lip service to your family. A man can not serve two masters, Jedi. And no amount of Jedi will stop us.

So stoke the fury within you. Protect your family at all costs, it is the honorable, Jedi thing to do. If you truly wish to keep them safe, you will agree to my proposal. Otherwise....I am sure Kara will survive the training she will undergo. And Sakia, well, my appetites can be ravenous.

She took a step back and contemplated Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran . She really could not see what decision he would make. He would have to sacrifice something, or risk losing it all.

[/div

Allies: Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran , Ryv Ryv , Vexander Graves Vexander Graves
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , TK-818 TK-818 , Inferious Inferious

There was a peace in conflict that could be found nowhere else. Most Jedi that Cedric had come across embraced peace in its truest definition: the lack of action that came with sitting in a corner somewhere, gleaning the words of the empyrean as best they could uninterrupted. He too had embraced such means of enlightenment, but they did not call to him as this did.

His was a moving meditation. In conflict, between the jaws of death, Cedric knew true peace. His had been a life of politics, and war was simply politics when all other avenues of negotiation had been exhausted. The certainty it provided him was insurmountable, and any lingering doubts or private reservations he might have carried went unheard as the undead thing strode toward him.

"Then dispense it!" Cedric held his arms out wide, his normally stoic features split in two by a grin of anticipation. He had not faced a true scion of the Bogan in many months: to return to his true purpose was positively exhilarating.

The crimson blade fell toward him like a guillotine. In his earlier days, he would have sought to dodge the blow, though his opponent seemed far too quick for such a maneuver. No, better to meet him head on. Bogan's Lament rose to meet the strike, and the two weapons crackled violently at their meeting. His muscles tensed as the force of Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren 's strike forced him back a pace or so, his eyes widening slightly with surprise at the force of the blow. This one carried strength beyond that of a mortal.

A scion of the Bogan indeed.

He grit his teeth as he held the strike in place, and rather than seek to overpower an obviously physically stronger opponent, he opted for foul trickery. He stepped forward just as Kyrel's blade began to shatter his defenses, and doused his own weapon, the momentum of his movement resulting in Kyrel's blade passing just over his shoulder and down toward the dirt as he stepped beneath the larger man's guard and behind his back.

He quickly caught on the tip of his foot, his weapon igniting once more as he swung toward Kyrel's exposed back, hoping to end the conflict quickly and decisively.

"My boy, you have returned." The words thundered in his skull, momentarily shattering his focus, and slowing his strike well enough for Kyrel to bat it aside easily enough.

tZMOEjz.jpg

Objective: Kill Everyone
Equipment: Mind Crown | Hooded Black Long coat | Black Ancient Sith armor | Sith Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Grenade Launcher | X10 Hypo-syringes | X4 Daggers | Liquid Delirium | Many explosives & Explosive paraphernalia & Grenades | Pack of Death sticks
Allies: BotM
Enemies: Anyone else but I'm calling out Aldrouk Grandaun Aldrouk Grandaun

The diminutive figure that stood all of Four foot ten strode into the city of Zambul'Tacris as the city was being bombarded from above. The nexus called Aga'Dul pulsed like a heartbeat to those attuned to such things. Just like the nexus dark energies flowed through the diminutive figure as it marched through the city. It seemed to have no concern for all the carnage being caused around it, no fear flowed through them like it did so many darksiders.

Darth Sokar the traitor sith, the fallen of the Krath, the Exiled witch of Dathomir, and Goddess of Destruction Sorcerer of Rhand was just a few of the many titles the diminutive figure held in her lifetimes. She had mastered both the Force and the Magicks long ago, and her soul was forever tainted by the darkness. Her mind was forever taken by the chaos and madness that all who followed the dark eventually succumbed too.

The small figure seemingly walked through the waves of clashing soldiers. If any got close, they were seemingly quickly made examples of as Darth Sokar had her mind hyper focused on fixed target that the nexus was pointing her towards like a compass. Darth Sokar didn’t look like much size wise and really didn’t come off as intimidating but that is how she liked to play the game.

It was not long, and she was staring down her prey on the battlefield. Yet on her own short path of destruction, she had yet to draw her sabers. A message projected into her victim’s head telepathically. “If force users are Gods on this world you should be kneeling at my feet.” Tegan had studied a bit of the Gundanbard species culture to prepare for this fight. As that was projected to his mind her open right hand clenched into a fist and one of his fellow soldiers near him head popped like a blister blood oozing out everywhere having been crushed by the force.

“So make your choice KNEEL or FOREPLAY!” The Gundanbard was considerably taller then her almost two feet.

Enemies: All of the invaders
Allies: None
Engaging: Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall

Aldrouk stood in the front line cutting down more invaders. He turned to look at the battle raging around him, they were being pushed closer to Aga'Dul. They would slow the enemy advance as they got closer to the temple for its power would protect the Gundanbard, but it was only a matter of time. Aldrouk knew that today would leave a eternal scar on the warrior people, and we will never forget this.

Aldrouk continued to fight, he slashed through dozens of the incoming marauders, but then they eased up, and there ranks opened to show someone coming twords him. She said something to him without even opening her mouth, a power he had only seen used by the Priests. He immediately growled as he knew this was one of the 'Force' users. He had no care for what she said little of it did he understand. She then moved her hand and the soilder flanking left exploded, his blade fell to the ground.

Aldrouks eyes narrowed, he knew she wished for him to give up, but he would have none of it. He raised his hand and released a outburst of energy, have turning into lighting and half pure energy. He then charged with his lightsaber, he hoped to slice at her while she was momentarily stunned. He called upon Jendu to give him the strength to destroy her, and wipe her filth from the galaxy.

Clever, this spacer was going to go far here in the Brotherhood. The moment the doppelganger vanished and freed Kryll's sword from the grasp of the Gundanbard warrior, the merciless marauder struck. Kryll plunged his freed weapon through the throat of the lumbering warrior with glee. Sadistic eyes locked with the warrior's own as he watched the life leave him, the light fading from his eyes. There was only gray remaining after moments of choking on his own blood and brief struggles of futility.

The Gundanbard fell.

Kryll panted hard, tired but high on the kill. His eyes darted to Gren Blidh Gren Blidh , "Good save mate. I owe you one." A single finger rose, "Just one." It was unlike most of the Brotherhood to save another unless it suited their purposes, he would take the debt gladly. He only wished he knew ahead of time at what cost would this future debt charge him.

Kryll swung his blade expertly, the blood sliding from the blades edge, scattering against barren rock and debris. He scanned his surroundings quickly, they had begun pushing further toward the temple at the center of the capital. "We need something big."

New_Maw_1-1_1.png

ALLIES: Ryv Ryv | Vexander Graves Vexander Graves | Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson

"You speak of what you do not know!" The Tower's voice was a booming force of its own, with a timber to it to shake even the strongest foundations. "You flap your tongue idly as though I am a man pushed into war by fear for my family." His voice transitioned from a yell to a somber growl as he addressed her, slowly beginning to circle her with his weapon at the ready. "You could not be more naĂŻve. I am here because I enjoy it. Because the love of a wife and daughter could not replace the satisfaction of crushing those like you, and those that think like you. My daughter would spit in your eye. My wife has had nights in my bed that would break you."

The thought of surrender, or of changing loyalty hadn't even crossed his mind. Rhook was as lionhearted as he was in imposing in body. Her use of Kara was an insult to her image - her threats solidified his intentions, his reason for abandoning the larger objective as a whole to focus on one person: Her. He towered over her like the personification of violence. Armor scarred from decades of battle that had yet failed to conquer the man gleamed with the fires of the battle that raged around them.

"Draw your weapon, sorceress. I would hate to kill even a woman as vile as you before you had bared your blade in anger."

ChVAW7n.png

She listened as Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran launched a vicious verbal barrage. Her lips curled into a snarl, but laughter exploded out from her lips. She threw her head back, Lekku thrashing in their own expression of humor.

Still howling mad with laughter, she opened her hand and her saber flew into it, igniting upon touch. She wasted no time, closing the distance between the two of them. Her saber held "backwards" or "upside down" in her, she spun to one side and droped to the ground. Elegant and graceful, her saber was poised to take him right behind the knees.

It would be better for Kara to not spit in my eye. Were she to prove pathetic and useless, her fate would be a quick death. Yes, should she gather the nerve to spit at me, she shows me what I want. That she has fire, courage. That she will be trained as my apprentice.

She watched him, and considered the battle for a split second. He had her in size, so she would stay inside. Mentally, he would be a challenge, and she relished that thought. It was always more satisfying to break a strong foe with a solid fight than to steamroll a weakling.

He saw her drop and knew it was to bring his legs closer for a low-line attack. Her saber crashed into the phrik haft of his lightax with a burst of sparks and the sound saber hissing angrily. At that same moment his boot came barreling towards her chest. With her dropped into a low crouch it would be a challenge to find the mobility to move out of the way before it connected with a force significant enough to send her onto her back.

Regardless of the kick's success he would circle away towards the side she didn't hold her saber on. Increasing the distance a strike had to travel to connect with him. Buying him distance and timing as he brought the haft of his weapon in front of his body at a diagonal angle, hands falling into the the scythe grip of Diakoptis.

"Remove the thought of my daughter from your head. If you do not focus on me, you will not live to mention her again." The threat carried the sound of an instructor displining a pupil. In truth, he was disappointed by her technique. Opening with such a committed attack was bold. He would expect nothing less from a Sith. But not masking her intentions first with a feint or another attack was careless.

"Again."

ChVAW7n.png

His reaction was as she had thought it might be. He was a veteran Jedi, he would not be felled by a simple blow. No, she would have to work for his downfall.

A prospect she relished.

What she did not relish was the feel of his boot connecting with her chest. She tried to roll to one side and avoid the brunt of it. But he had been correct, she didn't have enough of an angle to avoid it all together. So her body did some weird half flip off to one side.

She wasted no time flipping to her feet once more. She studied his feet. Watched his placement of his body in relation to hers. She tossed her saber from one hand to another slowly. And began advancing on Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran , stalking her prey.

While she stalked, she commanded the Dark SIde to fuel and bolster her body's physical form and abilities. Boosting her strength and dexterity, her natural agility and speed.

With a burst of speed, she became a blur. Before even she could blink, she was inside his guard. Her form before had been tricksy. Now, she switched up to a more elegant and fast style.

Not going to kill, but to leave glancing blows, her purple blade darted out wicked fast. Should they hit, Rhook would find himself with a few more knicks and scrapes. Nothing deathly, he wouldn't die.

Perhaps that was her goal all along?

As her barrage of strikes came in, sparks flew from their weapons, from plasma oxidizing thin layers of phrik from the haft of his weapon at first before some of her strikes began to land true. She quickly found his armor was not for show as sparks flew from it and the ultrachrome alloy lit up with warm glow that faded as her saber retracted. He was not idle, the difference in reach meant that she had to close in well within the greater range of his weapon and reach in order to strike herself. So why had he not yet struck back? In truth, he was waiting. The dark side of the force was not the only that offered boon to ones' physical prowess.

Her saber caught the underside of his helmet, and as it ripped free, letting whisps of black hair that had been tied back free, he pounced. Lunging forwards he attempted to throw his arms over the Sith and yank the haft of the lightax into her back, across her shoulders to pin her in a crushing grip against his chest. Regardless if he was successful, he looked down at her, bright icy eyes filled with a quiet strength, a burn lingering on his cheek from a fresh wound by her saber.

"Just like that." His voice came out in a low growl that could be described as... Pleased? "Stay on that razor's edge, and this fight can last."

His eyes -- the manner in which he remained utterly unfazed by the wound. He was pleased because he was waiting for her to offer a challenge.

Ssloak-Goa

S
Fp2tb2A-1.jpg

"We are one" Ssloak-Goa would grin as the ritual of his occultists was nearing an end, the final chant beginning as they began to raise their hands to the sky one by one. The blast of pure force powers congregating behind him was enough to level a small army, and Ssloak-Goa knew exactly where to send it. On the horizon he had spotted a great monument, perhaps to their gods or a great hero, but either way it would soon know its end.

"We are the dark side" his initiates would continue, protected by House Daedelon who clashed and slaughtered their enemies on the front lines of the engagement. The Knyghts, equipped in their divine white and gold armor were a sight to behold as the thousand super soldiers slaughtered thousands of Gundanbard in a show for the ages. Glowing blade sliced through enemy armor like butter, massive shards of steel blasting from the Knyght's weapons and leaving only glowing holes in their opponents from the kinetic energy alone.

"The dark side is us" the initiates chant, one almost wavering as a Gundanbard who made his way through the front line charges the group, but is quickly put down by an infuriated Ssloak-Goa. The gundanbard is melted under the rain of green fire and occult cursing from the toad-creature, who turns to do the same to another lone straggler who was smart enough to realize the chanting was for a reason.

"Feel the power of the dark side", almost ready now Ssloak-Goa could feel the power of the spell begin to make its way to his chest and mind. His eyes would begin to glow a bright green, wavering and shimmering like flame as he would begin to hiss in the old sith tongue as he began to channel the ability with green lightning jumping between his fingers and up his arms illuminating the battlefield around him until-

"Surrender to it. Surrender to the unified whole. Let us become one." with the final word of the chant his initiates would collapse in exhaustion as Ssloak-Goa would channel the power they had given him into a massive blast of dark energy at the nearby towering monument. The explosion was grand, green and purple fire mixing together in a show of fireworks not often seen as the humanoid statue would begin to collapse, rubbel falling into the city and destroying countless houses and what ever army or civilians were inside.

"The battle will be ours.." Ssloak-Goa would hiss before beginning to make his way to the front line

Last edited by a moderator:
tZMOEjz.jpg

Objective: Wreak Havoc
Equipment: Mind Crown | Hooded Black Long coat | Black Ancient Sith armor | Sith Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Grenade Launcher | X10 Hypo-syringes | X4 Daggers | Liquid Delirium | Many explosives & Explosive paraphernalia & Grenades | Pack of Death sticks
Allies: BotM
Enemies: Aldrouk Grandaun Aldrouk Grandaun

FOREPLAY it was! Aldrouk let loose the dark energies mixed with lighting impressive for a species that seemed intellectually stunted. Her left hand came up and pulled the energy and lightening to it absorbing it as the animal began its charge. Given Aldrouk’s size and strength he could easily cleave her in half if she attempted to stand toe to toe with him. As she finished absorbing the oncoming energies, she pivoted on her right foot away from the oncoming attack into a quick short side flip to move out of the way and to the side of Aldrouk.

Both her hands were now balled in fists as she opened her right hand and those energies she had absorbed where redirected right back at Aldrouk as she began to back pedal to put a few extra feet of distance between her and her opponent. Darth Sokars movement were fluid almost like a dance as she moved if fact that is exactly what it was a dance.

After the energies released and she began her back pedal her left fist opened once more and twitched to fingers to one side as several swords of fallen soldiers began to raise off the ground. Slowly they began to move and dance in the air at the ready to serve the will of Darth Sokar. She knew she could not take this Gundanbard in a straight up sword fight but where he excelled in brute strength, she had mastered the force many times over. Finally the question of brain vs brawn was going to be answered for the billionth time.

Tags: Ssloak-Goa, Alars Keto Alars Keto , Aldrouk Grandaun Aldrouk Grandaun , Lirka Ka Lirka Ka , Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall

Fp2tb2A-1.jpg

For a moment, it seemed that the savagery of the Brotherhood had been matched, then exceeded. Although the marauders braced for the counter-charge, they could not restrain the terrible momentum of the Gundanbard lines. Hulking alien warriors crashed into their ranks, then through them, scattering their front line - often in a spray of gore as giant weapons tore them apart. The Mongrel himself, with no time to reload his scattergun, managed to bring down two of the oncoming horde with his pistol...

... and then he was tossed aside, a Gundanbard warrior's heavy mace sending him flying to land in a heap on the rubble-strewn ground.

The Mongrel stared up at the sky, disoriented, watching the flames and the crash of bodies through bleary eyes. It was a struggle just to breathe, and the sounds of the battle that raged all around him seemed distant. He had landed hard, bruising his back where he'd struck the rubble, but that was by far the lesser injury; he could feel his ribs grinding together where the Gundanbard mace had struck him, bringing fresh agony with every attempted breath. With fumbling fingers he felt his way down his leatheris jerkin and found it soaked with blood.

One of his shattered ribs had broken through the skin.

Out of the corners of his eyes, The Mongrel could see more Gundanbard advancing, scything their way through the survivors of the rapidly-collapsing left flank of the Brotherhood troops. One of the hulking warriors stalked over to where the marauder lay. Tossing down its crude sword, the warrior scooped The Mongrel up by the neck, and agony blossomed all through his body with every movement. His pistol was gone, lost when he'd been thrown through the air by the mace hit. His scattergun was still empty. His knife was in his boot, out of reach.

The Gundanbard laughed in his face, a horrible snarl pulling up the corners of its fanged mouth. Its breath reeked of rotten meat. It had proven that its people, born to war, were superior to those whom the Maw had merely reforged, and now it would end this insult to its homeworld... or would it? With a final burst of defiant hatred, the Mongrel struggled. Reaching down into the satchel at his hip, he pulled out the trophy helmet he'd taken from the dead warchief... a helmet topped with a three-inch spike. It was meant to be decorative, but it was sharp.

With the last of his strength, and a scream of pain and rage, The Mongrel thrust it through the Gundanbard warrior's neck.

Choking and gurgling as its throat filled with blood, the warrior dropped The Mongrel back to the rubble-strewn battlefield, where he landed in an agonized heap. The Gundanbard managed to stay standing for an impressive twenty seconds, tugging at the helmet as it slowly drowned in its own vital fluids. Finally it collapsed, falling beside its intended victim. It twitched for another thirty seconds, then lay still, its hate-filled eyes turning glassy. The Mongrel pulled the helmet free in a spray of gore, clutching it to his ruined chest.

It hurt to laugh, but he cackled weakly anyway.

And then, all at once, the battle changed. Lirka Ka Lirka Ka charged in, a storm of death and darkness that shattered the Gundanbard advance. A burst of terrible power from Ssloak-Goa and his cultists shattered the great Gundanbard war god's monument, and a cry of rage and despair filtered up from their ranks. And Katachi Ren Katachi Ren 's tribe, led by Alars Keto Alars Keto and Gren Blidh Gren Blidh , found their momentum again. The left flank, on the verge of disaster and collapse, suddenly turned their rout into a brutal advance. At least, so it appeared from the ground.

Forcing himself to focus, The Mongrel dragged himself out from beneath the clashing feet of the combatants. He needed to find a way to survive his terrible wounds, and to get himself back into the battle...

ChVAW7n.png

tZMOEjz.jpg

"Hmmmm. A pity." Taskmaster Tu'teggacha sighed, his facial tendrils drooping in disappointment and exasperation, as the Gundanbard before him thrashed against the interrogation table. It seemed that the Dark Voice had been correct; there was simply no breaking these creatures. It had little reaction to physical pain, unsurprising for an engineered warrior race. The Ebruchi had infiltrated its memories, seeking something to weaponize against it, but had found them just as dull as the creature's nerves. It was little more than a living weapon.

No, the Gundanbard could not be made into slave-soldiers. They were too simple, too focused on loyalty to their dark lord and to Jendu, their war god. There were no formative experiences he could twist, no hatreds he could use except 'everyone who isn't one of us', and that meant the Brotherhood as well. The aliens simply could not conceive of membership in anything except their own genocidal species; their very biology rebelled against it. The Avatar of Rebirth could not touch them, and that left only Death and War to govern their fate.

"Yes, truly a shame. Magnificent warriors, but a weapon that cuts its wielder is not worth the effort to use." Reaching over to his rack of torture implements, the Ebruchi casually selected a wickedly-sharp knife, turning it over and over in his knobby fingers. "But their planet must be ours... and so, extermination is the only logical conclusion." In one quick motion he drew the knife across his captive's throat, leaving the alien to choke slowly on its own blood. An ugly death for an ugly beast, though perhaps cleaner than the frustrating creature deserved.

Cleaning and replacing the knife, Tu'teggacha turned to leave. He had more useful tasks before him.

ChVAW7n.png

One moment she was moving swiftly, striking elegantly. The next, she was being crushed against the big Jedi's chest. Were the circumstances different the situation would not be wholly disagreeable. As it were though, she wanted to kill him. No time for foreplay.

She knew that to struggle against him physically, even bolstered by the Dark Side as she was, she was no match for his physicality. So playing dirty it was. She leaned her nose in closer to his. Even let the two noses touch briefly.

Forgive me, darling. I don't have time for your antics right now. I have a world to conquer.

She gave Rhook Mandragoran Rhook Mandragoran a nasty grin, before ramming her forehead into his nose. With a twist, and taking advantage of the blood hopefully spraying everywhere, she slipped from his clutches.

Once free and back on her own two feet, she wasted no time. She pulled the Dark Side to her rapidly, chaotically. And with a flourish of her hand, unleashed a blast of telekenetic energy at loverboy. Her intent was to send him flying into a mass of Gundanbard closing in on them.

She knew she had to end this with the Jedi sooner, rather than later. If she expended all her energy on this Jedi, she would not have the strength to face the next. And that thought spurred the rage in her to finally boil over. She threw her head back, mouth gaping wide and let out a vicious, blood curdling scream. A scream of defiance. Of desire. Of the wrath that had been awoken.

Enemies: Invaders
Allies: Gundanbard
Engaging: Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall

Aldrouk sliced straight through empty air, he turned to only be blasted to the ground. Aldrouk tumbled across the ground, he stood back up. He felt a piercing pain in his chest, most likely broken ribs, the pain however didn't slow him. He charged the girl head on, learning from his mistake he choose to instead just use his lightsaber.

Midway through his second charge he noticed a few Gundanbard soilders several yards behind her. When she went behind him she also went in between him and the Gundanbard line. He knew she was now surrounded, he used this to his advantage, hoping to push her back to where she must defend from all sides. He summoned more power from Aga'Dul to empower his strikes and quicken his blocks.

K'Onfirelaghi

K
Fp2tb2A-1.jpg

HELL LET LOOSE
Allies: Brotherhood of the Maw
Enemies: Gundanbard and their Allies
Engaging: | Open |
A burst of orange hellfire would fly forth from the flamethrower that K'on gripped tightly in his hands, the flame sizzling and roaring like a dragon as it pierced through the amorphous blob of muscle and roars of fury that was the Gundanbard line. The blob split apart and turned into a collection of desperate thrashing and flailing, angered groans of pain emanating from the battle hardened warrior-natives of the planet, as those who were set alight desperately tried to put themselves out and those who were not dispersed as to not be the inferno's next victim. K'on held his steel grip on the handle of the weapon he held. K'on smiled, rotten and yellowed teeth gleaming through the night as he watched the scene before him. He was an extension of the Maw's will. He would carry out his orders. And he would enjoy it.

K'on let go of the flamethrower's lower handle, leaving his right hand to grip the flamethrower as he continued to sully the once peaceful fields of this ruined land with it's people's blood, cackling with mad satisfaction as he did so. Suddenly, he felt a large push as if a hover-truck had slammed into his side, and the flamethrower flew from his hand, the fire sputtering and dying as the cold air quenched it's thirst for blood, unlike K'on's own. K'on fell to the ground, and felt a sharp pain encompass his left hip as he landed hard on the ashen black earth, growling in anger as he did so. He looked up to see his attacker, and saw the face of one of the Gundanbard's warriors, his visage covered in tribal war paint.

The warrior procured a club and brought it down onto the servant of the Maw, but was stopped when he was met with a large boot to the stomach, the force causing him to fall backwards, still holding on tight to his weapon. The warrior, stood back up quickly, raising his weapon, when a cry interrupted his recovery. A battle yell from behind him. A Rodian slave-warrior charged the native with a furious shriek as he raised a blade up, ready to strike. Before he could attack however, a heavy throw from the native's club landed directly on his face, sending the alien tumbling to the ground, gurgling as the last air from his lungs escaped his soon-to-be corpse, covering the end of the native's weapon in blood.

Suddenly, the warrior also crumpled to the ground as a large rock struck his head, dazing him and blurring his vision to the point he could not even identify his attacker. K'on threw the rock away and brought his fist down onto the native's already bloodied and bruised face, over and over and over, until it resembled nothing more than a squashed grape. K'on rose to his feet, and strode over to his flamethrower, picking it up as he breathed heavily. He turned his head to survey the battlefield, and noticed something. One of his comrades, The Mongrel The Mongrel , crawling on shattered ribs and bones beneath the feet of the combatants. The soldier of madness gripped his weapon once more, and marched towards his new objective.
He must help his brother in arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom