Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Aegis of Woe

Status
Not open for further replies.
P R O P H E T I C

0g2x9yT.png
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
d6jzlgH.png

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Cryo: Very Low
    • Electrical: Average
    • Force Powers: Very High
    • Heat: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
vitaly-bulgarov-thenamemustbediscovered-3.jpg

• Minimal reliance on tech and electrical systems to function at the fullest capacity- one cannot fry what isn't there.
  • Designed for very specific needs, the helmet of the suit does not possess any true eye-slots, though the carved masque was added for additional and rather pompous dramatic flair.
  • Primarily composited of a cortosis and duranium blend, the armor is incredibly resistant to lightsaber attacks and on rare occasions, may even short out the blades of assailants, rendering them useless for a brief duration.
  • Built to endure the punishment dealt out by other Force Users, the absorption prowess of the armor allows it to resist damage done by Force Powers to a remarkable degree.
    • Simultaneously, the kineticite integrated into his gauntlets allows him to absorb a limited amount of Force energy with greater ease, though this boost to natural skill only lasts as long as the crystals remain intact.
  • Aesthetic; one cannot fight his best if he does not look his best.
  • The wearer is concealed from most sensory devices, thanks to the bodyglove paired with the suit.
WEAKNESSES
  • While the wearer may be invisible to sensors, he certainly won't be to the oldest one of them all; the naked ear. The cumbersome weight of the suit does very little to aid his ability to sneak and surprise opponents. One may just be able to hear him coming.
  • What its materials achieve in high energy resistance, they fail rather miserably in electrical and cryoban assaults. Able to withstand electrical forces slightly better than it endures cryo attacks, it would be wise to avoid both of those things wherever possible altogether.
  • No heads-up display; not very practical for folks with eyeballs.
  • Heavy. Falling into bodies of water or from great heights is not recommended.
  • While the suit is composited of heavy armors in a number of places, there are noticeable gaps between them, offering observant opponents openings to strike at the flanks of his joints and lower abdomen.
vitaly-bulgarov-thenamemustbediscovered-4.jpg

DESCRIPTION

Never had Lord Halketh considered himself a dog of war in his earlier years. Never still, peering into his future, did he wish to believe what it was he saw himself doing as the gift of prophecy reminded him it would have its way. The return from his self-imposed exile unto society saw him taking the reins of not just one world, but two, and rising to stand out amongst the ranks of the New Imperial Order as a deeply ambitious, albeit flawed man. His ambitions turned the frigid, forgotten world of Carlac into an industrial titan and offered homes to thousands of refugees as the galactic war raged on- yet even a sage must raise a weapon to defend his own, eventually. He would have to become all-too-familiar with the violent chaos of war if he was to protect the people who relied on him and support the insidious plans rising from the depths of his mind. The clever machinations of his mind set to work with the aid of his personal engineers, cooking up a suit of armor that was as iconic as it was enduring; something that stood out amongst the New Imperials with a shattering throw tossed through the convention in the up and coming Carlaci fashion.

Knowing too well he would be the one to stand toe-to-toe with powerful Force Users, The Aegis was forged from expensive, precious materials to afford him the highest chance of surviving whatever onslaught he was to face in that regard, while reluctantly forgoing perhaps more common resistances in exchange- a gamble that has paid off in kind a number of times over. First seen in the New Imperial Order's invasion of The Sith Empire's Bastion, the suit heading the avalanche of Carlac's forces had become an icon of New Imperial might on the battlefield and a testament to the willpower required to carve out life in a place others had seen nothing.

With his eventual defection to The Brotherhood of the Maw, modifications were made to the armor's appearance, falling much more in line with the general aesthetic of the New Sith Order as a whole.

• A E S T H E T I C S
  • Added a material for narrative flavor.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
The Avatar The Avatar

Very nice and detailed submission! However I found some problems.
  • I'm not see the permission on the link what you linked. So please link the proper permission, where he gives you his permission to use his company's products.
  • The armour is a bit overpowered (+1), please fix this.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

P R O P H E T I C
The Avatar The Avatar

Very nice and detailed submission! However I found some problems.
  • I'm not see the permission on the link what you linked. So please link the proper permission, where he gives you his permission to use his company's products.
  • The armour is a bit overpowered (+1), please fix this.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.
Added another vulnerability.

Addressing the first correction, the New Imperial Order has an open contract stated in the original post for the thread I linked, here:
| Contracts | The following is a list of open contracts organizations have with ApexTech Industries, allowing for their products to be freely purchased and used by. Please make transactions in moderation and responsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom