Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Iron Rain | EE Invasion of TSE-held PL-40112-CE-021105

Rae

R
jwhHMGI.png

//: The Desirable Lie //:
//: Objective III //: Ironfall //:
//: Location //: PL-40112-CE-021105 - LANDING PORT //:
//: Allies //: Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps // Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco // Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax // Ru Comet Ru Comet // TSE
//: Enemies //: Surnin Hraskinn // Agrippa Agrippa // EE

qQirMNx.png

The battlefield was different, it always was. The scenery changed, but despite the differences, it held one common factor. It was inescapable. Wars were fought to show dominance and to gain power, to destroy something with force. Rae wondered when war became the choice over the peace that people could discuss to have. Shouldn't Peace be the conversation that first arises when differences happen? A question that would be for another generation, she thought quietly to herself as her Charge spoke of the duty to the troopers she led.

The pair shared the same thoughts about the Empire, the Circle meeting didn't provide much support, but there was a chance for the Sith. Deep down, the idea worried her, the Sith survived for this long because of their ability to bounce back. They rarely gave in, being fueled by the hatred and passion of the dark side. Her mind wandered, catching moments of Jorryn's riveting speech, the woman had her own unique way with words, and the troopers seemed rallied because of them. Rae remembered receiving those speeches once, but that felt like a lifetime ago.

That's a lie. A small voice echoed in the back of Rae's mind as she looked around. She tried to remember the words of a Sith Lord that commanded her unit, no memory surfaced only the face of the Dark Lord's soul. Cursing under her breath, she placed a gloved hand over her eyes. The image burned into her mind reminding her of what truly happened on Muunilist. Shaking her head, she finally remembered. Once more, she was in control. Eyes peeled away from the Echani, she was staring far too long for an assistant. Her eyes needed to be surveying the area around them, ensuring that her Charge was safe. Stepping away, the umbrella tapped on her shoulder. The piece of equipment doubled as a weapon in case of an emergency.

Nothing was said from Guardian to Charge, the Lord Inquisitor knew the Corellian's duties. She moved to secure the site as well as report back to her true masters.

Somewhere a small craft was landing - with a package for Allyson Locke Allyson Locke . He would be guided to Rae Cooke. Hopefully, his notes reminded him that she was in deep cover under the Sith Empire regime.

Decimus

D
urAKdZS.png

"Grand Moff! Enemy artillery detected. They appear to be firing at this position.", one of Aut-X's droid commanders said worriedly. "Excellent. Just as I had calculated. Raise the shield and mark the source of the artillery fire for our bombers.", he said calmly. His commander pressed a button on his datapad, activating the portable shield generator set up in the trenches behind the Defoliator Deployment Tank. A beam shot out from it into the air, before forming a protective energy bubble around the Defoliator and several of the tanks beside it. When the artillery hit, the energy shield deflected the blasts, leaving the tanks within unharmed, though they were unable to return fire from inside the shield.

A squadron of Hyena-class Droid Bombers emerged from the skies above, soaring over the battlefield towards the enemy artillery emplacements whom had exposed themselves with their firing trajectory, unleashing their payloads of proton bombs upon them to devastating effect. Aut-X then spoke once more. "Commence phase two. Deploy the assault wave.", he commanded.

A force of two thousand B2 Super Battle Droids kept in reserve were deployed, marching out from the trenches towards the enemy lines to cut down any Eternal Imperial or Rebel troops they encountered, who'd been softened up by that initial defoliator blast.

Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe
Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield
AMCO AMCO
Moff TV-771 "Bishop"
Hailyn Hailyn
Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Surnin Hraskinn

Last edited by a moderator:
urAKdZS.png
Location: Observation Post, Floral Research Hub Aurek, integrated into exterior walls.
Objective: Stay out of danger as the goons repel the "cultist" rebel Eternal Imperial incursion.
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck & G1 OmniLink | Shield Talisman & Shadow's Folly | SIB-14
Appearance: Wearing a white lab coat over a black turtleneck and trousers; rancor-leather boots.
Ground Forces: 200/200 Karza'Arana Warriors (Reserve) | 4/4 Karza'Arana Darksworn (Honour Guard)
Writing With: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
---

Humming in agreement, the Sith Lord smiled wickedly. "That and innovation, if you catch my drift."

Alas, the conversation shifted to more serious topics, as was the nature of things in a Force-cursed warzone. While Ingrid reholstered her weapons and retrieved his weapons, he simply straightened his coat slightly, seemingly unconcerned about risking confrontation unarmed.

As if a proper sorcerer could ever be unarmed.

Letting his eyes drift across her armoured form, a smirk spread across his features. "Oh, I can't claim to have much experience removing armour... but I'm sure it's more than worth the effort." Returning to their earlier preparations as quickly as he had diverged, he shook his head, waving away the offered lightsaber. "I am, in fact, armed..." Pulling his lab coat back, he revealed a holstered stun blaster. "... and there are other forms of protection."

As if to illustrate his point, his face tensed in concentration... and then began to shift, features growing sharper and slightly older even as his dark hair transformed into a dark blonde. Buttoning up his lab coat, the Sith Lord had been replaced by a thirty-something researcher.

"What do you think?"

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
FiDJDAT.png
Location: Observation Post, Floral Research Hub Aurek, integrated into exterior walls.
Equipment: Assassin armor with this look | Black blade lightsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x vibroblades | Stealth field generator
Tags: AMCO AMCO
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Elena Siegman – Abracadavre

She didn’t want this war…

”And then we didn't talk about how much more you have to do to get them to be allowed… more improvements, more persuasions and even more presentations” she smiled wickedly while she whispered.

But unfortunately it could no longer be forgotten that they were on the battlefield, actually under the battlefield. Although this finding was unfortunately not of much use. Her weapons are in place, this was no problem for her. Even upset from his sleep, she would be ready to fight in an instant thanks to her training. Last but not least, she was trained to kill anyone in bed, even without clothes, if necessary.

Ingrid smiled and shook her head as Adrian gazed at her. Though this armor was even quite disadvantageous on her, her perfect shapes were not greatly emphasized either. And the armor was not so feminine it was more useful than aesthetic, but unfortunately it was needed on the battlefield. So unfortunately Ingrid had to give up her vanity at this time. Anyway, now it was her turn to answer flirting one last time before they left this room.

”You say this as if you don’t know how much it’s worth” she winked at Adrian.

She didn't really think the man could surprise her, but he did, she raised her eyebrow when Adrian pulled back his coat, and the firearm was seen on the side. She nodded contentedly, and even herself was surprised to be relieved that fact Adrian had exceptionally had a weapon this time. What a pleasant surprise! She smiled softly involuntarily, but a moment later she took back her poker face.

”That’s my man!” she said contentedly.

However, she was not prepared at all for the sequel. The surprise was perfectly visible on her face. She had seen something like this from her right hand – her confidant – and her sister so far. But both of them were sithspawns. But Adrian was, to the best of her knowledge, a human and not a sithspawn or a shapeshifter. In front of Ingrid's eyes, the man became an average lab rat. All of which did not fill the woman with disgust or any such feeling, she found it much more impressive.

”I really want to learn this ability” she said in surprise. ”Even in this body I would kiss you! It's perfect! But you can use this too.” she handed over her Stealth field generator. ”It may not be good near, but it makes you invisible from a distance…”

Fortunately she was not attracted to Adrian just because of the man's appearance, it was so shallow. For one night, of course, the handsome men were good partners. But Ingrid loved more the smart men. And in Adrian, too, it really caught her this, his intellectual and his mind, and not his appearance. Therefore, it did not create a negative in her that he now looks like this. There was still something she wanted to say before leaving.

”My abilities have improved since we didn’t meet. I had an unpleasant affair with a Force entity. It tried to kill me, but somehow I stole it knowledge when it wanted to steal these from me. And thanks to this I gain a few new abilities, and the old ones are improved. If we go out, I have to become invisible, but I think if we maintain the telepathic connection… then I can get you and only you to see me through it. I never tried it before, but I think it can be work, if not… I’ll not leave your side; you can sense me until we get out of here. And one more thing, try to hide your presence in the Force. On the orbit around the planet, I already felt like you were here. Maybe just because of the time spent together, or because I managed to tune in to you myself in the Force. But I found you easily…”

Then once more, for the last time, she leaned closer to the man and kissed him briefly if Adrian did not protest. After that she also picked up her helmet and walked over to the door to open it. She looked back at the Sith Lord once more and asked her question.

”Are you ready?” she asked.

She didn’t want this war…

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni

Equipment: Double-Bladed Lightsaber [Red Crystal] | Armored Sith Robes | Retractable Wrist-Blade
Allies: TSE
Enemies: EE
First Phase Enemy (Planned): Rurik Fel Rurik Fel
Forces: Sixty Cognus Legion Soldiers | Stationed inside Interior Vista | Armed with "Extinguisher" Precision Pulse Cannons and KS-04s
Post Title: Eternal/Rurik
Post Theme: Gundyr

The man responds to the initial assault just as fiercely yet with a great calm despite witnessing three of his men diagonally bisected at their shoulders. His movements are a methodical bridge in response to the Devil's raging chorus, a low bass to his screaming vocals. This is made most apparent when he drags the Sith Lord into a repeating loop of his own fury in an attempt to prevent his annihilation. While his skill to redirect the entirety of this dark power is incomplete and thus is not at its fullest potential, it is enough to slow the Devil down and ground him from his flight of assault. The upward slash following the man's minor-break from their blade-lock comes unexpectedly and forces the Devil to leap backwards.

More of the Knight's auxiliaries attempt to aid their leader, but they meet a similar fate as their deceased comrades. With rapid sweeping motions, Kascalion cuts down four in seconds, deactivating his blades with the Force and reactivating them as the hilt passed over their abdomens to ensure they could not dodge the attacks, even though their chances were minimal at best.

Another two are able to land a few direct hits to the Devil's back, but the plate of his armor manage to prevent damage beyond excessive bruising. Launching himself into the air, the Sith Lord lands between these simple mortals and decapitates them with a single backwards lunge.

"Is this the best you Imperials can produce?" he growls towards the Knight whilst charging him once again, plotting his course of action as every footfall sent reverberations through his body.

Deactivating the secondary blade of the lightsaber, the Devil will engage his quarry with a focused and brutal series of attacks. First, he will swing broadly at the man's right shoulder and side of his neck in an attempt to decapitate the man. If blocked, he will perform the same, albeit more quickly applied attack from the left side before lowering his weapon to the ground and swing upwards in a vertical slash.

If this attack too is deflected, he will spin on his heels, deactivate the first blade of the lightsaber, and activate the second to apply a reverse-grip swipe for the right side of the man's waist followed by a rapid trifecta of standard-gripped slashes aimed for his collarbone and chest.

FiDJDAT.png
// PARABOL ACTUAL // Imperial Knight Commander
// ALLIES | EE & NIO // --
// ENEMIES | TSE //
Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield | Coordinated
Armor | Lightsaber | The Vane |
Pistol | Grenades
N5cG5gd.png
T H I R D _ E Y E

<"Forward! The Commander!"> One of the Auxilia troopers sounds out, levying a flat hand toward the dark councilor before him and three of his comrades approach from all sides toward the former dark councilor. Draped in their pale Hellion armor and with a charric rifle each, it was only a short fury of the Devil's crimson blades before they were rendered limp and lifeless unto the earth around Wymar.

<"Parabol-5! Get a superchar-"> The NCO began to bark out to the heavy repeater trooper before he's struck low seamlessly with another swipe across their necks. These Auxilia had been noticed of the stakes when tangling with the Sith, they knew well what methods to employ and how to combat them. Even still, skewered like limp game.

It isn't long at all until that fury is shifted back toward Rurik again. The Devil strove for another switft and sweatless coup de grace to this Imperial Knight. One swipe toward his neck before he braced himself with the Silver blade against the lock of the furious beams of crimson. Another directed toward the same area only from below, the Knight Commander clasping his hands tightly around the hilt of the blade before swinging it down and low to block the strike headed up and toward his head again.

Even in the swift bursts of uncontrollable fury, the Devil was getting predictable. Unlike the other Sith, this one didn't care to play with his food. He could see it in that harrowing corrupted gaze. Nothing would sate him total finality. Death of his enemies. Were it so easy.

After repulsing himself back, the Devil sought to close that gap again. Seeing him aim low, Rurik twisted his body back and away from the icepick swing toward his waist, regarding it with a mere glance over his pale auric armor before he filled the gap with a step forward in horizontal cut aimed toward the face of the Devil as he followed through, wrenching his left hand hand from the hilt before pulling back and thrusting himself into the fray with a lunge up and under Kascalion's left arm in the hopes of catching a weak spot in the armor methodically.

This silent pale knight would not be put down so easily.

Last edited:
IB83Y1S.png

9lv2K7W.png

Allies: EE | Enemies: TSE
Attn: Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt | Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Thaelius Thaelius
Engaging: Hailyn Hailyn | Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn

Deployed at battlespace:
Starfighters:

The enemy fleet advanced... backwards. In typical Vong fashion, their ships behaved in ways which seemed to defy the laws of physics, pulling off maneuvers that seemed to defy logic and would cause many commanders to scramble in panic and awe. But the Grand Admiral was not like many commanders. He had fought Vong before, during the years spent in Wild Space. He knew what to expect. "Order the Overseer to deploy its Satellite Force Shield projectors in the path of that Qworrlith Skaal and simultaneously have the Arbiter imobilize it with all tractor beams," the Grand Admiral commanded in a calm, business-like tone.

The Overseer-class SICC was not like most typical interdictors employed throughout the galaxy. It was a hybrid between a support carrier and specialized defense cruiser, capable of deploying four satellite shield projectors as well as gravity wells. It had other uses, too, but, for now, the satellite shields were what the Grand Admiral intended to deploy, keeping its gravity wells inactive until later. There was no point, since the enemy had already deployed two interdictors of their own and it was not yet time to spring the trap.

"How are our shields holding?" the Grand Admiral inquired. "Sir, shields on the Arbiter are at eighty percent and falling, enemy appears to be using dovin basals," reported an ensign. The shields on the nearest warships, the two Star Destroyers, the heavy cruisers and the SICC were also affected, gradually draining under the assault of the Vong creatures, but the Grand Admiral remained calm and detached. "Good. Carry on."

As the hulking form of the Qworlith Skaal unfolded and lashed out like a harpoon, the SICC's satellite projectors moved into its path to block it. The first one detonated immediately, overwhelmed by the horrific creature, the second one put up some resistance, but then failed as well. The third one slowed the creature even more, straining before it too exploded, but the fourth shield projector held, if barely. And then, the dreadnought's eight tractor beams latched onto it like the fingers of an invisible cosmic god, yanking it like a hunter may pull a serpent by its neck, drawing it forward, right in the dreadnought's path.

At the Grand Admiral's order, the last Satellite Force Shield projector was pulled out of the way by one of the Adjudicator II's tractor beams, the Star Destroyer maneuvering the projector so that only empty space remained between the dreadnought and the Vong's worm-like creature. If the Grand Admiral's theory proved correct, the alcove which held the Qworlith Skaal anchored to the Vong battlecruiser should be a weak spot in its armor, with the worm-like creature deployed as it was. "Fire the Perdition cannon," the Admiral ordered.

A flurry of activity erupted across the flagship's bridge as crew went through the procedure. Energy readings from the massive vessel spiked, as titanic capacitor banks powered by Isotope-5 reactors, discharged the stored power. The main cannon's machinery activated, an ominous hum filling the dreadnought's corridors as the apocalyptic weapon went through its firing procedure, building in intensity as the clicks and clanks of mechanical components reverberated throughout the vessel. And then, with a shriek like that of a screaming demon, the horrific weapon fired.

A crimson lance of fire launched itself from the massive dreadnought, cutting a path towards the Vong ship, towards the Qworlith Skaal creature, a crimson and orange lance like a thread spun from the fabric of an ancient, angry star, the deadly harpoon of a mechanical monster, angrily lashing out to inflict death and destruction upon the thing that had stirred its wrath: the Vong battlecruiser.

Yes, the tactic of jumping in behind the Sith fleet, of attacking it from the rear, had been employed many times before. The Sith had been expecting it and reacted accordingly. It was exactly what the Grand Admiral had been counting on. Even with the Vong ships, the Sith reaction had been predictable, especially in the wake of the Emperor's speech riling them up, drawing out their anger and indignation. Afterall, the Eternal Navy ships attacking them were of a mostly conventional design, equipped with mostly conventional weapons, maneuvering in a way that practically begged for a predictable response. But the Sith had never faced the Eternal Navy before. They knew next to nothing about its tactics.

While the New Imperial Order kept the second, more conventional Sith fleet busy, the Grand Admiral set the stage for the climax of the battle. From his place on the bridge of the Wrath's Arbiter, he drank in the information on the tactical display, watched the enemy launch fighters as one of the battlecruisers, the Autarch-class, fired its autocannons at the Imperial flagship and smiled. He smiled as his ship rocked and bridge crew reported damage to the hangar, smiled as alarms went off to report multiple hull breaches. The shields still held, though barely and the autocannons had pierced them, but Bayne had been expecting this. Only one more thing was missing from the Dejarik board, one last thing he wanted the Sith to do. And he would keep pummeling them like a taskmaster whipping a beast, until it did what was expected of it.

It was time to answer the Sith barrage with one of the Imperials' own. "Ensign, signal the rest of the fleet. Capital Phalanx. Set timer at ten seconds, synchronize with the other ships, minus Spearheads and the Fenris cruiser. Stagger the shots."

It was a maneuver which normally took minutes to calculate and carry out, but the 1st Fleet Section's warships had already locked onto the vessels in the Vong fleet and with the distance being so short...

"All ships synchronized! Timer at ten seconds!" the ensign reported. "Keep our fighters in reserve. Execute maneuver," Bayne ordered.

All at once, throughout the Imperial fleet, every weapon, every cannon and turbolaser roared to life, every turret spewed forth death and destruction, every shot synchronized so that they would all converge upon the Vong fleet at the same time. Every shot from the multi-barreled weapons was staggered, so that as the first bolt was swallowed up by a dovin basal's singularity, the second one would arch around it, a tactic employed during the Yuuzhan Vong War to great effect and employed again now, like an echo of the past, reaching into the present, but with a twist, a distinctly Imperial flair in the shape of a wall of fire, a tidal wave of projectiles, from turbolaser, disruptor bolts and rail driver spikes, to warheads, missiles and ion beams, lighting up the sky in a blinding display of multicolored lights that would be visible from the ground below, even in broad daylight.

Only one last thing remained out of place, one remaining piece was not yet on the board. Where are your reinforcements, the Grand Admiral wondered. So close to Bastion and none of the Sith dreadnoughts had flanked the Imperial fleet, yet. We've given you such a fat, juicy target and even disabled the jamming for you. So why aren't you taking the bait?

9lv2K7W.png

EDIT: Fixed broken tags

Last edited:
The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni

Equipment: Double-Bladed Lightsaber [Red Crystal] | Armored Sith Robes | Retractable Wrist-Blade
Allies: TSE
Enemies: EE
First Phase Enemy (Planned): Rurik Fel Rurik Fel
Forces: Sixty Cognus Legion Soldiers | Stationed inside Interior Vista | Armed with "Extinguisher" Precision Pulse Cannons and KS-04s
Post Title: Use the Unorthodox
Post Theme:
Gundyr

The Devil manages to dodge the follow-up aimed towards the underside of his left arm, lunging up with the motion of the silver blade and twirling back into a balancing position on his right foot, his left planted solidly against the side of his right thigh. The previous strike to his face plate, however, had connected well enough to send his helmet flying out of the battle's radius.

Already, a thick red ooze begins to drip from the wound that now crossed his jaw, nose, and temple. Despite the pain, his expression is stoic, although his eyes speak of a thousand hatreds and a thousand more sorrows. Magenta gems narrow into barely visible slits as his gaze focuses on his quarry.

"You are skilled," he admits whilst digging his toes into the ground beneath him. "More skilled than I anticipated, which I must confess is a great weakness of mine. Unfortunately for you, sir, I shan't make the same mistake again."

Thunderous impacts of artillery far off from the two warriors adds a dark percussion to the silence pervading the combat. The grip around his lightsaber tightens as a single blade is lifted to point at the heart of the man away from him.

The silence becomes deafening as he now remains motionless, paying no heed to the auxiliaries preparing to fire at the Sith with a heart of void. He thinks to himself on how he must kill this man and prove that the New Imperial Order and all traitors are just mortals and broken gears needing to be replaced for the Empire's machine.

Just as the auxiliaries pull the triggers of their blasters to unleash more streaks of thermal-kinetic energy, the Devil leaps like a feline from his balance towards the Knight. Landing now on his left foot in the same stance, the Devil lashes forward with a swarm of short strikes, all aimed for the man's lightsaber rather than himself, attempting to sever his defense at the root.

Avoiding any possible responsive charge, the Devil leaps once more into the sky and sends a gust of the Force downwards. Once again, he aims for weapon rather than foe. Deftly touching down on both feet, the Devil grips the hilt with both hands sends a spear-like thrust towards the left knee of the Knight.

When the doors swept open and out came the Death Lord silence overtook every hall he passed through as men and women responded with salutes, and various displays of fealty while their eyes beheld a certain awe that accompanied the witnessing of an imperial sovereign. Their eyes passed over the armor of the imperial crownguard the color of freshly drawn blood, a flourish of armorweave capes accompanied these heavily armored, gigantic warriors whose step was quick enough to defy a being of their size. The darkness emanating from the creatures who surrounded the Mountain was a low rolling fog, the very ground creaked beneath his coming and his presence was announced by the armored boom of his footfalls that echoed through each hall. The mans forehead was crowned by three dimly glowing jewels set into a circlet - the mystical Jewels of Solomon. The group wasted no time and every step was taken with a purpose as they scaled downward through the complex moving through the jam packed halls, through firmly secured defensive checkpoints and past hulking Sithspawn that leered at passerbys, and the droid reserves within the halls of the observation post. They were outnumbered and likely soon to be surrounded by their enemy, while their ships fought a pitched battle in the sky. If they could destroy the jamming signal.

But their enemy had monsters to deal with on the surface.

It wasn't long before the Sith Lord first touched the ground outside the facility and his form touched the open air. The strain of such gathered force was enough to send cracks through the earth as he walked, with all the inevitability of a force of nature. It wasn't long before he and his entourage found themselves standing before the encroaching Dictator of the Eternal Empire on his approach. The silver haired man was surrounded by his own escort the formidable, elite Wolfguard were merely the first of many surprises that accompanied the imperial sovereign. There was no doubt over the years since their very first meeting on Coruscant while he was shackled in bondage to the Confederacy of Independent Systems that the man had changed dramatically. It was written on his corruption ridden face and in the formidable power that he had cultivated, he was no longer the gnat who stood hopelessly before the titan. While Darth Tacitus stood as an enemy he still was a Sith and an Imperial, and even if he was their enemy he would still wage war and sow death and destruction across the stars, allowing the Death Lord to feast upon the suffering and death of his victims.

"You stood before me once on the fields of battle - bound to the will of a weak and decadent institution that sought to use you. You stood before me a worm who chose the wrong side of history upon which to stand. You were wrong and you found yourself cast into the embrace of oblivion for your mistake, and the world upon which you stood burned to ash in my wake. There is no doubt you have changed in the many years since Emperor, yet you haven't truly learned have you? Pretender?"

"I am the final moment made flesh. You will face your own mortality standing before me and your nation will bear witness as I dash you against the stones, and heave your broken corpse into the jungles while I present your shredded soul to the Emperor as a trophy." The Shadow Hand finished. In mere moments a massive influx of power surged through his body empowered by the gathering of energy and further augmented by both the
Corrupters Claws, as well as the thrumming of a living wellspring of dark power - its fear churned in the proximity area around the pair. The gathering fury emerged in the eruption of destruction from his eyes. The power of the darkside manifesting in a searing, material vaporizing blast of exceptional power.

Last edited:
Allies: Grand Moff Aut-X
Enemies: Will Westender Will Westender Shavara Shavara Dash Typho Dash Typho
Darktrooper Reference List

The ground troops would move up thanks to the shot from the Defoliator clearing the area around the crash site of the dropships. The first troops that Will and Shavara would encounter would be a quartet of Jumptroopers, who fired their wrist rockets at the still occupied wreck before attempting to unload on them with their pistols. Over the ridge came a pair of Oppressor-16 Dark Troopers, heavy weapons unloading on the crash site. From another direction, radiation-infused blasts of energy were flung by another fireteam of radtroopers that were attempting to take advantage of the preoccupation of the squad to be pinned down. Radtroopers were, elsewhere, irradiating the drop zones with their weaponry as the dropships landed, producing lethal amounts of radiation for those unshielded.

In the skies over the combat zone, the Forge that Dash had opened fire on preternaturally snapped back and headed straight towards him. While not the fastest or most heavily armed of the ships Vanessa Vantai had designed during her time as a starship designer, the Forge had superior maneuverability to practically any starfighter built aside from craft designed specifically for racing or stunt work. The fighter would quickly fly over the cockpit of Dash's ship before performing a swift Split S and opening fire at him from underneath. The remaining fighters engaged individual ships in pairs, with as before an Eightgun opening fire and a Forge behind it to protect against any chasers.

5uGTrdG.gif

L O C A T I O N | Headquarters of Experimental Technology.
O B J E C T I V E | Ironfall
T A G S | Théodoro Théodoro

She finished her preparations to make her move against her director. Sanguine stopped in front of the mirror, looking herself from head to toes, and before she noticed her red lips opened up in a big malicious grim. Her hands rubbed against her sword’s hilt almost in a sensual way, rubbing it up and down as she noticed how uncomfortable it was to use that thing over her waist.

“A clean blow with this and I can cut off his head… easily.”, she muttered to herself as she turned to see the flashy lights coming out of the comlink over her working desk. Grabbing the damn thing, Sanguine pressed the button and his eyes narrowed at the sight of the fat, old image of that human who controlled his department. Osric Labaros, a creature as despicable as he is stupid, and as cowardly as a kushiban fleeing a vornskr through the forests of the filthy Dxun.

"I need you back in the command center now."

"Why is that, Labaros?" She asked almost immediately, without hiding the contempt in her condescending tone.

"It's Director Labaros to you, twi'lek, don't you forget.", He stated harshly, trying to maintain the grandeur that his damned title gave him. Accompanied by the perks, the ridiculous power and influence he wore in that pathetic white uniform. "One of your 'pets' has gone wild and disappeared from the board. He either died or ran away, for either you will be held account for it."

"Impossible. There are not a single Sith Lord powerful enough to kill a voxyn in this area, I know that because I ran the numbers.", A laborious effort involving the names of those she knew were part of the Order of the Sith, considering mistakes of those she was unaware of, multiplying with anomalies and subtracting with the presence of those who ruled the Sith.

"I don't care for that. Come here and fix it.", Labaros declared and she for a moment found herself justified in the reason for plucking her greasy guts and using them to lubricate a speeder's wheels. "Wait ... there is a guy outside ... he is screaming 'Bring me the beastmaster, so that we may duel!' or something. Who the hell is that guy? I don't ..."

"Oh that's it.", Sanguine pressed another button on her vambraces and whispered to the droids that guarded the garrison from the inside. "Overighting all systems. Password 'Fat Slimeball', run 'Clean the House' immediately.", She had a more subtle move to perform, maybe in a accident or something, but this would be enough. She ignored most of the screams and noises as the droids started to shoot in every single living being inside the garrison. And by the time she finished putting her boots, they were all dead and gone.

"Guards will you be so kind as to... Oh...", she started saying out loud as her doors opened and she noticed the dead guards on the hallway, remembering she had just ordered them to die. "Oh yeah... You are dead, klarg... Okay, I can do it by myself..." raising her arm close to her mouth, Sanguine spoke again through the communicator. "Command Center, is everything clean?" It took a moment before the Commando droids answered her.

"Yes, directrix Nocturnal.", Listening to it for the first time said by someone that wasn't her made Sanguine shiver for a moment. "Standing by for your orders."

"Good ... I'm going to greet our guest. Bring ten soldiers to the hangar in about ten minutes and open the door in five for me.", She hung up before the machine answered and tried to hurry to what she knew it as garrison's garage. There, Sanguine rolled his eyes all over the place, looking anxiously over his menagerie of exotic creatures, deciding to risk enough to open two cages and wait until the gate was opened. "Speakers. Now.", She ordered the command center and they redirected their comlink to transmit their voice through the speakers outside the base.

"How did you kill the voxyn? Did you shoot him between the eyes? Or did you use explosives?", The door slowly opened to the outside of the base. And those looking inside would only be able to see darkness, especially with the light dimmed to almost nothing inside the garage. "No matter. I will kill you and open you up to find out. I just hope you are not a Wookie ... too much fur."

She turned off the comlink and from the garage, out of the darkness around her, two white feline creatures crawled out, striped like a zebra, but with their mouths full of teeth. The two nexu growled loudly as their nose caught the prey presented by the owner of the creatures, and they soon took off across the grass, running on their four light and fatal legs. Mouths growling like a demon, foaming to the point of salivating openly from the perspective of easy prey and its tender flesh.

Sanguine took the opportunity to kneel on the ground, picking up the disruptor rifle and letting its aim await his opportunity to start shooting at the soldier while he fought with his creatures.

"Let's see what you got, guinea pig number 572."

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
NCWgE7K.png

Objective: Protect Eclipse Forces and ensure extraction of troops
Equipment: One (1) custom-made shoto lightsaber, One (1) CR-1 Blast Cannon, One (1) 50-meter length of synthrope, Four (4) standard thermal detonators
Appearance: Nondescript Imperial Uniform, (minor customizations). Mismatched with standard-issue Ultranaut helmet.
Ground Forces: Eclipse ground troops, airdrop unit. Approx. 25 troops
Interacting with: Malicar, Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , Karisa, Dash Typho Dash Typho
Nearby Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , Grand Moff Aut-X, AMCO AMCO , Will Westender Will Westender , Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Adelle Bastiel, Curtis Learchin, Cedric

Sargeant Dag was no medic--after giving the order, there was little he could do for his men but watch and wait as the Jedi listened to these people in complete silence. From this distance, what exactly they were saying was hard to tell. He could catch snippets of words from the non-Chiss guy, but he couldn't make sense of them. "Cult" and "immunity" and "commercial", those weren't words that made sense under the parameters of the mission. Whatever it was, it meant that they weren't about to start firing again. The Jedi's lightsaber fizzled out, and she raised a hand she held it in, bidding the conversation to stop. He could hear her mumble some vague pleasantry as she turned on her heel and marched, stiff-shouldered, back to Dag and the men.

"I'm changing the mission," she said as she approached--and nothing in her voice sounded happy about it. If it weren't being filtered through the helmet, Dag would wager that she was furious. "The intel's bad. This location's not a Sith lab, it's just a normal outpost. Not even strategically useful. Damn it!"

If Dag's blood hadn't run cold before, it would have right then. Intel bad. No Lab. It wasn't hard to extrapolate what that meant about the entire mission. He'd led his men into a trap, based on information that...maybe had never been real. Five men had died, based on a lie, and suddenly the Sargeant wanted nothing more than to shoot something until it stopped moving. "What about them?" he said, gesturing at the two Chiss with his rifle.

The Jedi didn't even look in their direction. "Not a problem. Apparently they're no one the Empire thought worth warning. That one," she gestured vaguely to the non-Chiss in the suit, "says the Sith Empire operatives below think they're fending off cultists."

"....But that's stupid." Gorello had been patching up one of the wounded nearby, but apparently the wound hadn't been serious, not if he was able to eavesdrop. And apparently, he was already done, if he was able to pop up out of nowhere and ask questions. "Why would cultists be attacking a random outpost in the middle of someone else's war? What would even be the point?"

"I didn't say it made sense. Just that that's the excuse they bought."

"So this isn't just a trap for us," Dag said, "it's a trap for everyone who isn't an Imp." He pinched the bridge of his nose, taking a deep, frustrated breath. The Jedi had been right...this was about to become very bad, very quickly. No wonder she was opting to change the mission. "Alright, then, what's the mission now?"

He and Gorello looked to the Jedi together. The Jedi swung her helmeted gaze back and forth between them, taking a single sharp exhale before she continued. "We're abandoning taking the outpost," she said briskly. "It's like the private said, there's no point. As far as I know we're the only ones who know this mission's already karked. That means it's up to us to warn the others in the ground approach and get them to retreat."

"If the Sith are already waiting for us, going down the tower's a suicide mission."

"....Not necessarily." The Jedi knelt at Dag's feet abruptly, clipping her lightsaber back to the small of her back. With her newly free hand, she peeled off one glove, then the other, then pressed her bare palms to the ground between the chunks of rubble. As he and Gorello watched, she seemed to lapse into a strange stillness; only the helmet-exaggerated sound of her breathing would have let an observer know she was a living thing at all. Gorello nudged Dag, all but wriggling with what he could only assume was excitement at witnessing for real Jedi powers. Although what power this was, or even if it actually were one, the damn boy probably wouldn't be able to say. The Sargeant was about to turn to shush him when--

"The ropes we used for entry." Her voice came with a suddenness that made them both jump. "How long are they?"

Gorello was standing next to the rope Dag had come down on; he tugged on it experimentally, looking up. "Shortest's thirty meters."

"...Right. Okay, that works." With that, the Jedi stood and brushed her dust off her palms. "Sargeant, prep the men. Punch out some windows, pull the ropes while I make a few calls. We're going down from the outside."

It took a moment for Dag to catch on. He looked to the ropes, then the windows, the full scope of the order dawning on him. "...Which will bypass whoever's downstairs waiting on us!" He rounded back towards the men, his grizzled face splitting into a fierce grin for the first time all day. "Alright, you scrubs, you heard the Jedi!" he bellowed. "Pull the ropes! We're gonna go save our brothers!"

The room exploded in a chorus of whoops and a flurry of activity. Gorello was already far ahead; he had already yanked the rope in his hand down, and was coiling it around his arm. "I told you," he all but sang at the Sargeant. "I told you, man, the Jedi's our lucky charm!"

The Jedi had already turned and was fiddling with her helmet's audio controls, scratching at her shoulder with the other hand. At the sound of Gorello's praise, however, she froze for only a moment. "No one ever said I was a Jedi," she said, turning back to them. For the first time, she sounded a little...lost.

Well, that was unexpected. Dag blinked, a little lost in return. "Then what're we supposed to call you?"
He felt a nudge at his shoulder, and turned to see Gorello yet again. If he thought the boy had looked smug before, now his grinning was downright insufferable. He nudged Dag again, and the Sargeant suddenly realized why. "No," he said, horrified. "That's stupid. And you're stupid for thinking it."

"It's cool and you know it."

"Absolutely not."

***​

They had to move quickly. Na'an stepped back towards Malicar for some quiet as her troops started breaking windows and attaching ropes. She set her helmet comms to a dual-frequency transmission. Reaching out to both the Voice of Abbaji and the fleet commander above would save time, and ensure the message got out even if one of them wasn't in a position to receive. And it was desperately important that the word got out. The last few months of practice since her time on the jungle planet had already paid off, and between on what she'd felt out a few minutes ago and the hot itch still creeping down her back (Tacitus Tacitus the hot smell of dust and death), she could not afford to drag her men in front of who waited below. There was no way to assume any of them would get past them alive.
"Commander Typho, there's a problem," she said sharply into her helmet. "This whole thing's a trap. There's no lab. We're moving to warn the others and start extraction, but we need cover to get down the side of the tower without getting picked off. Please confirm."

While she waited for the confirmation, she looked to the three whose meeting she interrupted. The three of them were dressed in their corporate finest, now covered in dust and bits of canapes; if the situation weren't so serious, she might have almost found it funny. "We've got better priorities than staying here and protecting you lot," she said, looking up at Malicar. "But I hope the three of you remember what it feels like having Tacitus play you for chumps. It won't be the last time he does it before all this is done."

Last edited:
Objective: 1
Enemies: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Kyrel eagerly kept trying to press the entirety of his strength down on the girl before him. She had a small size and speed, while he had overwhelming power, and brute force on his side. In direct combat she would find it difficult to go against a battle hardened warrior such as him.

The blades kept at an interlock with Kyrel attempting to nudge the crossguard blades into parts of where she could not block against his attacks. Before he could however, the girl was smart enough to use a burst of light made from the Force around her to momentarily blind him. Causing the lock to break. "Ahhh" He let out as he backed away.

With the girl now moving away with some short distance. He ignited his other blade with a crackles with a hiss. Twirling the staff for a bit in an offensive stance. As he looked at his foe. "Enough toying. I do not have time to waste on you child." Letting out a battle cry he jumped forward this time the next sequence of attacks involved two blades. One keeping her own blade distracted while the other attempted to make strikes from her mid section, to her limbs and even her head. Attempting to drive her back. The rage from the bladescrystals fueling his power all the more. "I am your death Jedi."

Last edited:
4VHBtvD.png
Task Force 74, Sith-Imperial Seventh Fleet, Elidibus Battlegroup - 19,898 meters
Commanded by Lord Admiral Imara Sentongo, Darth Arcanix
  • Sorzus Syn - Dowager II-class Battlecruiser (4000m, 6 Squadrons)​
  • Vul Isen - Revenge-type Star Destroyer (1703m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Scabrous - Revenge-type Star Destroyer (1703m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Rivan - Marr II-class Star Destroyer (1856m, 11 Squadrons)
  • Freedon Nadd - Marr II-class Star Destroyer (1856m, 11 Squadrons)
  • Tahm - Harrower-class Cruiser (800m, 7 Squadrons)
  • Amanoa - Harrower-class Cruiser (800m, 7 Squadrons)
  • Fulminiss - Harrower-class Cruiser (800m, 7 Squadrons)
  • Ommin - Harrower-class Cruiser (800m, 7 Squadrons)
  • Haazen - Stormcloud III-type Cruiser (840m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Warb Null - Stormcloud III-type Cruiser (840m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Terentatek - Athena-class Shield Frigate (450m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Tuk'ata - Athena-class Shield Frigate (450m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Chrysalide - Athena-class Shield Frigate (450m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Derriphan - Athena-class Shield Frigate (450m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Talon I-XVI - Bolt V-class Corvettes (16 x 60m, 0 Squadrons)
  • Pinion - Fortan IV-class Corvette (200m, 1 Squadron)
  • Beak - Fortan IV-class Corvette (200m, 1 Squadron)
  • Bronze - Fortan IV-class Corvette (200m, 1 Squadron)
  • Claw - Mukhtiar III-class Corvette (180m, 0 Squadron)
  • Fang - Mukhtiar III-class Corvette (180m, 0 Squadron)
  • Strike - Mukhtiar III-class Corvette (180m, 0 Squadron)

Allies: Hailyn Hailyn Thaelius Thaelius
Enemies: Tiberius Bayne Tiberius Bayne Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

Watching through her apprentice's eyes, Darth Arcanix was able to witness the sustained barrage unleashed upon Darth Alekto's Vong fleet by the Eternal Empire fleet. It was certainly an impressive display, very colorful and likely to be devastatingly brutal. It was also a statement, one from the enemy admiral that his forces were more than a match for the Sith or so he believed.

He had his forces drop in from behind, as happened constantly throughout recent galactic battles. Blinking away the perception from Eldaah, Taeli turned her gaze back to the azure hues of hyperspace beyond the bridge viewport. The crews were ready, fighters were prepped for launch as soon as the task force detached from the Seventh Fleet arrived. Most of the Battlegroup remained at Bescane, along with the Elidibus, but Taeli was not willing to risk a valuable asset like that.

"Reversion in two minutes, your Eminence," Lord Admiral Sentongo murmured. Imara Sentongo, a Korun female of around thirty-five, had been a Vice Admiral under her wife and had been her handpicked successor when it came time for Fiolette to retire from active service once again. The woman had not had much chance to prove her mettle as a Lord Admiral yet, but Taeli was confident in her abilities and stratagems. Besides, Taeli was no slouch when it came to commanding fleet elements. This was not her first war after all.

"Everything is prepared?" she asked.

"Yes of course, the insights Knight Aderyn is providing you on their composition and deployment has been invaluable. We will be right in position for our plan. I just hope Triumvir Alekto's forces can sustain such a barrage again. We should be in range of her vilip choir soon."

"We will have our own salvo to unleash in a few moments," Taeli chuckled.

One minute out... Taeli was curious about the enemy admiral. If this entire engagement, this betrayal, was all planned out by the Eternal Empire, they would be expecting reinforcements to arrive eventually. No doubt there was a trap within a trap, some strategy or tactic they were sitting on for the inevitable force that would arrive from behind them as they had done, or possible even a flanking movement from the left. That had been both the conclusion she and Sentongo had formed, and they had adapted their arrival and overall plan accordingly.

Thirty seconds out...

"Prep fighters for launch, countdown commence!" "All weapon crews and systems are reporting hot and ready!" "Shields and power are at 100% operational status."

She took it all in, counting in her head. Twenty seconds...

"Talon Group A reversion in ten seconds!" "Flight leaders are at yellow alert!"

Ten seconds...

In the field of battle at PL-40112-ce-021105, six Bolt-V corvettes reverted from hyperspace at a perpendicular angle and below the current plane of engagement between Alekto's and the Eternal ships, their scanners active and sweeping, there to intercept any surprises, such as mines or starfighters before the main force arrived. Ten seconds behind them, on the same plane of space, under the Eternal Empire ships, the rest of the task force emerged.

"Launch and fire!"

The hangers began discharging their fighters and bombers, Air Marshal Visena Triia commanding. The squadrons began forming up defensive screens as the second launch was prepped, circling among their capital ships like minnows in a pond. From the capital ships, especially from the Sorzus Syn, all guns, every turbolaser, ion cannon, mass driver, hypervelocity cannon, missile launcher, torpedo tube, and mortar opened up on the exposed bottoms of the Eternal formation.

They were not the only ones that could launch a fully coordinated salvo of fire.

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
IB83Y1S.png

Allies: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Tiberius Bayne Tiberius Bayne Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer
Enemies: Hailyn Hailyn Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn Thaelius Thaelius Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf
Objective: Smuggle Supplies to the Planet Bellow for the Sake of Making Money
Ships: Hutt Chelandion (Quantity: 1), Kesselian Blockade Runner (Quantity: 5)

The time was now. The ships commanded by Grand Admiral Tiberius Bayne were the first to fire. The battle was on. It was only moments before the Sith ships, which behaved as strange as they looked, would fire back. Broka was a Huttlet when the Vong invasion happened. It was now he finally saw those types of ships in action. However, despite the strange tactics the Sith were using, it was clear that the two fleets would be distracted.

Broka spoke through the holo-projection on the bridge, "<Captain. Have those runners begin a direct route to the planet. If they get fired upon while the fleets are fighting, get out of the system immediately. I cannot afford to lose my prized ships to Sith. That will not be good for business. Do you understand that captain?>"

"Yes, Lord Broka. I understand."

Broka then sat back in his chair back home in his palace once more while the three ships sent to the the planet, past the fleets, turned and started to go full speed to the atmosphere barrier to the planet. The three blockade runners flew far enough away to not be immediately noticed, and fast enough that the ships were past the Sith formation and entering the atmosphere in a matter of minutes. Broka was relieved. The goods were delivered, which means that part of the contract is complete. He will now certainly get a hefty sum of credits for that part alone. The issue now was getting those ships back to his fleet while the battle was raging. The plan was not to have them leave now, but when the other two come down with man power reinforcements. These two blockade runners were now housing some Imperial Ultranauts that will be smuggled in behind the enemy lines of the battlefield bellow. The issue with these two ships would be that the Sith now know his ships will enter the planet. Broka needed to wait longer. The live performance across the holo-projection was now becoming more entertaining to the young Hutt. Now Broka needed the captain to be sure that the Sith are still not targeting his fleet, and is still occupied with the Eternal Empire's fleets. This job was a gamble, but if all goes well, Broka will reap in a massive reward of credits.

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
Tags: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Rae Cooke
Ship: YT-1760

Beneath the flaming wreckage of the downed YT-1760, Ru Comet, stirred in the chair of the cockpit. He opened his eyes slowly as he came to. What he saw through the cracked visor of the EVA Suit was the flickering of fire, shattered viewing ports, and blackness as the smoke billowed from the light freighter. Groaning he unbuckled the four-point harness and rolled out of the chair onto his back "ugh!" he didn't know he was upside down. It could've been far worse, he supposed. He reached around for something to hold onto and grabbed onto a peeled back durasteel plating.

"The package..." he looked around, disoriented, as he attempted to locate the cargo bay. Perhaps his mind shouldn't have been on the delivery but this was what got him into the mess to begin with. As he sifted through some of the rumble a small explosion of flames from his quarters reminded him that the starship was currently burning and that there was little time to worry about his delivery. Quickly he stumbled towards the gaping whole in the bottom, now the top, of the starship. It had been where the exit ramp was torn free when entering the atmosphere. Smoke was being sucked up into the open air by the cool air.

Pulling himself up and out of the hole he crawled along the belly of the hull. As he pushed himself up with his hands he spotted a small cube laying on a landing pad's debris pile "No way." he couldn't believe it. The package had somehow survived the crash and at least appeared to be fine. No telling how the item inside of the casing was though. Ru sat up and slowly slid down the the starship's stricken hull until he landed on his feet. He strode slowly towards the package and picked it up, the whole incident was surreal to him "Not a dream." he reminded himself "Not a dream." he felt around with his left hand as his right held onto the package. He was searching for his datapad "Its still in the ship!" he looked back to the starship which promptly exploded sending him onto his back.

"Ugh!" he groaned as he began to stand yet again "That's not going to be cheap..." this was an understatement to be sure. Starships, even used ones, were not cheap to buy for the everyday person. Ru held the package under his left arm and reached down to his right shin, and withdrew a small blaster from the holster located on the exterior of his leg. As Ru walked out into the murky day, shadows overhead made waving light patterns on the pavement, it was the smoke from his downed starship as well as other burning areas of the area.

What had that contract said? There had been some information on it but not much to go on. For several minutes Ru wandered around all but aimlessly as the only objective he had was to deliver this package to recoup some of the monetary losses he had just incurred. That is when several civilian dressed individuals approached him with blasters drawn "Poor choice." he quickly leveled his blaster at one of them "I've got very few things left to lose now and a lot more to gain by fighting you." he held the package closer to his body "Ru Comet, Comet's Delivery Service. Wholesome, reliable." Ru said with confidence as the small blaster in his grip light up and hummed to life "Cheap."

"Woah, hold on." one of the militia men slowly put a hand up "Comet's Delivery Service? That package, its from Coruscant isn't it?" Ru narrowed his eyes behind the reflective golden visor "Yeah, what of it?" he also found it weird that they knew of his delivery company "We've been looking for you! Are you alright though? We saw a ship try to land and it was hit." the others lowered their blasters but Ru didn't "Why should I tell you anything?" he asked with suspicion "Well for starters do you even know where you're going? We're supposed to guide you. Now, why don't you put the blaster down and we can get out of here before we all get killed?" Ru lowered his blaster stiffly "Alright, fine, you make an alright point. Don't think I won't protect this package though, if you're like a bandit or something." the militiaman in charge shrugged "Suit yourself, I don't even know what's in it. Now lets go." with that the tense group moved through a series of shattered duracrete alleyways and burning rubble as the battle for PL-40112-CE-021105 raged around them.

Last edited:

FiDJDAT.png
// PARABOL ACTUAL // Imperial Knight Commander
// ALLIES | EE & NIO // --
// ENEMIES | TSE //
Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield | Coordinated
Armor | Lightsaber | The Vane |
Pistol | Grenades
N5cG5gd.png
F U N E R A L O P O L I S

His cut made purchase. He might've only been able to so strategically place it as his senses slowed under the innate influence of force valor and the feedback loop that came from his channeling of Vaapad. He would not see The Devil's infernal fury go so unfettered unto him. Unchecked, the Emperor's Hand would render Rurik limbless nigh effortlessly. As proficient as Wymar might've proven as an Imperial Knight, he still felt himself draw closer to the brink. Just as the darkness snapped back at Kascalion it coursed through the Knight Commander all the same. It was a challenging sensation. Each moment threatened to calcify and shatter his stalwart will, his temperance to veer away from the darkness.

All the same, it was a devious temptress. Fury. Anger. Passion. The darkness. He'd just witness this devil cut his men in two, the very same he charged the bridges of Mygeeto alongside. They'd confided in him for guidance, wisdom, an ear to listen to them in their dire moments. If Rurik could over anything past his innate frigidness it was at least the role of an attentive listener. He'd grown to regard his auxilia with great respect and reverence as he led them through the breach. It showed in a mirroring duality when they were quick to his side. Even so, effortlessly, Kascalion snuffed those lives from mortal existence. Rurik wished to scream in violent anger and expend every fiber of his form in striking The Devil low. But he relented.

Another test. Another test of his discipline. There was no freedom in unshackling his emotions. They'd only overtake him and bind him in slavery to intangible impulsion. That was no freedom. Freedom was the control, the restraint to contain it all. To be thrust to the threshhold, the brink of all any mortal man could ever handle...and endure. To The Devil's taunting, Rurik finally swallowed a breath to speak for the first time since making landfall on this dreaded world.

"I doubt it." The Serennoan retorted. A brief nod gave the signal for the surrounding Auxiliaries to unleash their collective panoplies of war in a crack of charric green against the air only to fire into dirt and stone as The Devil leaped. Lurching into the fray again, their blades clashed in the exchange of crimson and silver which could only grow to become a familiar sight as this existential crawling struggle bared its teeth into these two mortal Empires. Catching each blow unto his own blade he's continuously driven back before The Devil breaks the exchange and lunges for an ambitious strike toward Rurik's knee. Surging that leg back the tip of the crimson saber catches into the plate infront of the joint, soaking in the blow only until he can feel the superheated plasma singe at his flesh.

Shifting his leg from the trajectory he reaches a hand to grasp ahold of Kascalion's wrists in an attempt to rear the blade toward the dirt as he swings his own saber with one arm in an upwards diagional cut along Kascalion's chest. The pain was an illusion. A useless sensory envelopment pulling Rurik from his focus, threatening to break his discipline in the exchange with the Sith. He would not see himself falter so easily.

Objective: Castle Cry
Enemies: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Allies: Eclipse Rebels, R Reyn Australis and Curtis Learchin
Accompanied by: Arla (in sig) and 20 Infantry Soldiers

Some of the soldiers heard the lightsaber duel behind them and turned to see Lori and Kyrel's blades locked as the two battled it out. Rifles were raised, yet they didn't fire. If anything, they were in awe having never seen a lightsaber duel take place before. There was also the fact that they didn't want to accidently shoot Lori.

"Waste your time? So I'm supposed to--" Lori grit her teeth as she found herself losing ground, controlling her blade with flicks of her wrist as she had to try to stop not just one blade, but two. "--let you kill me?!"

As Lori moved back, so did the soldiers to give the two space. She found herself moving among the trees, again using her speed to her advantage, letting the trunks of the trees get into the way of Kyrel's staff. "Stop calling me a Jedi!" Lori wasn't a Jedi. She was just mixed up; a mishmash of a variety of things that she's been taught with no direction but her own stubborness being her guide. Continuing to move back as she continued to counter his staff when it got near, she hoped that her own stamina would be her ally. Yet Lori knew that even she had her limits. She wasn't powerful like the rest of her family. She wasn't powerful like her opponent was.

But her skill at creating balls of Force Light was pretty good, most especially as she had been using such a method as a flashlight ever since she was really small. So she created another ball of Light in front of Kyrel's mask and let it explode. "I didn't come here for you! So go back where you came from!"

ZmUI5db.png

Benûwia Antares / Darth Xanesh / Ireria Antares
Sith sorcerer, alchemist, historian, member of the Primyn Group
jwhHMGI.png
Equipment: Red blade lightsaber (Benûwia) | Red blade lightsaber (Ireria) | Multispectrum disguise suite
Tags/Attention: Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax
Allies: Rae Cooke | Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps | TSE and allies
Enemies: EE and allies | Eclipse Rebels
bvU6aHX.png

Fortunately she was quite experienced in what she was doing now, so Xanesh could easily watch the environment, how units, her prospective disciple, and other TSE members were moving and of course the enemy as well. She saw the girl attack the enemy, that lightning struck soldiers to death, and that the wind made their progress difficult. She did not necessarily intend to kill everyone. She has already come to terms with the inability of units to get closer to the base due to the storm, if she can stop them or slow them down. It could have been much more humiliating than just killing them.

The storm remained under her control. If she just simply had let it go, it had a chance to end soon too soon. And then she broke herself unnecessarily with all this. And she wanted to feel the destruction of the Eternal Empire's armies. Not in a physical but in a spiritual way, it brought her much greater joy. It was possible to feast abundantly on those emotions and nourish the Dark Side with it. If they only die, the emptiness remains, but if they survive but are humiliated, well the feeling of anger, hatred, humiliation was a quite good feast.

Strong winds and lightning also persisted; lightning continued to be concentrated in an area where almost only enemy soldiers could be found. She knew she couldn't stay hidden forever. They soon realize that she is the one who summoned and controlled the Force storm through what she did was quite striking. But she trusted that she could still gain time for their own forces as, say, encircling the enemy and killing them if possible.

It seemed the Force was not with her that day, for the enemy force had already noticed her actions. Several also set out in her direction, therefore, she had to change tactics. She grabbed the Force again and from the Force she sought to draw strength, she seemed to be forced to act more drastically, at least as far as the use of the environment is concerned…

TL;DR:
Xanesh continues to sustain the Force Storm with quite a lot of Forcelightning.
Thereby also slowing down the enemy force within the area.
Start to gather strengths for the Alter Environment.

Vm9OGHS.png

Y0Yp1u5.gif

urAKdZS.png
Objective: Stay out of danger as the goons repel the "cultist" rebel Eternal Imperial incursion.
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck & G1 OmniLink | Shield Talisman & Shadow's Folly | SIB-14 | Stealth Field Generator
Appearance: Wearing a white lab coat over a black turtleneck and trousers; rancor-leather boots.
Ground Forces: 200/200 Karza'Arana Warriors (Reserve) | 4/4 Karza'Arana Darksworn (Honour Guard)
Writing With: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
---

Clearly, his lover was pleased to see him armed - if only she knew how exceedingly mediocre his marksmanship was.

Fortunately, his limited shapeshifting seemed to have diverted her attention away from such pursuits, but sooner or later he knew she would drag him away for some self-defence training. Much needed training, if he was being honest, for it had been... Force, it had been years.

Now resembling a blonde researched in his early-thirties - albeit still a rather haggard looking one, for his current condition was more than merely skin-deep - he smiled softly, responding in a slightly unfamiliar voice. "It's less an ability, more an improvement I made to myself..." Grabbing the stealth field generator as she handed it to him, he fastened it, smile widening. "... and thank you, stealth has never been my forte."

Visibly intrigued by her story, his near-perpetual smile widened slightly.

"Really? You simply must tell me more - another time. For now, the plan seems sensible enough; my ability to suppress my presence is, ah, somewhat lacking, but the presence of beings such as Darth Prazutis and his pets - and that Force Storm someone seems to have conjured up - should provide quite the smokescreen." If not, he could always order his Karza'Arana to sally forth and tear a hole through enemy lines.

They would, after all, die for him without a moment's hesitation.

A brief kiss and a retrieved helmet later, and the woman was at the door, Adrian positioned to follow. "Ready as I'll ever be. I brought a quartet of Force Sensitive bodyguards; I'll have them follow at a distance, so as to not blow out cover. Not that I'm not permitted to go where I please."

Truth be told, he had only adopted the guise to please her - he would have been perfectly happy to opt for a less subtle approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom