Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Dissolution of the Rim | SO Invasion of Sluis Van & Denab

THIS Plays

Susevfi, Yumfla.

The Clone Offense Troopers that had been deployed to Susevfi knew no fear.

For a Clone Offense Trooper, the best way to buy time for those to evacuate was take the fight directly to the enemy.

It was why while damn near everyone was looking to get the hell out of Dodge, desperately holding positions or running for the Evac Ships, The Offense Trooper Squads pressed forward on an encroaching enemy, looking to inflict as many casualties as possible, even though, they knew that, tactically speaking, victory was all but impossible.

Offense Trooper OT-428 unleashed his DC-15A on encroaching troops, pinning down a squad of Sith Soldiers in the streets as the full fury of modern weapons equally forced them under cover. Which they could not afford.

He gave the signal to his other Squad members, and they provided covering fire, while he grabbed a few grenades and his rifle and began flanking the enemy position, using overturned vehicles for cover. He armed them and hurled both behind the pile of rubble the enemy soldiers were using. He hurled two because he wasn't sure one antiquated grenade would help against the modern armors they had been encountering (They found the DC-15A's they were using were often one of the only reliable means they had of tearing through it other than explosives) .

The blast instagibbed the Sith Soldiers and 428 signalled to the rest of his squad to come out of cover.

"Well, one squad down, a million to go." 428's Subordinate, 397, remarked grimly.

"Our Mortar's gone. Only one good shell left..." 062, their Ordinance Soldier pointed out. "My rifle's nearly dry on its canister, and I only have one power cell for it left. Recon Drone bit it too."

"My rifle is about halfway dry also. Level with us, Boss, how fethed are we?" 397 asked 428.

"Susevfi will fall. Our heavy cruiser is currently busy taking in as many evacuees as possible. There's no reinforcements coming for us. Master Bloodscrawl was wise to test us under the most severe conditions possible." 428 responded. "We shall not disappoint him."

"What if we run into Jedi?" one of their other squad mates, 290, wondered.

"Hope they have bigger fish to fry..." 428 answered just as his comlink buzzed.

"This is Strill 2's frequency..." 428 noted.

"This is Strill 1, come in..." he called out, hitting the send button.

"This is Strill 2! I got a tank bearing down on my position! We are pinned down in sector 56 Delta, I need back up!" came the reply.

"Roger Strill 2. Hang on!" 428 called back.

"Strill 2 is in trouble, and we're the only one's close enough. Double time it, Troopers!" he barked as they fell in line behind him and they moved in a winding pattern through broken, on fire streets, engaging targets of opportunity. They never stopped moving, as per their doctrine.

"This is a chitshow, Two-Eight..." 397 muttered . "Whole fethin' city's gonna buy the damn Clone Farm."

"It's what we were bred for, Nine-Seven." 428 replied. "At least there's no Gulag Plague."

"That's a bonus to you? Look at what they do when there's no universally lethal disease to keep them in check." 397 scornfully rejoined as they carefully went through a short cut between two city blocks.

"Perhaps you prefer being frozen another few centuries..." 428 replied icily.

"Hey, I ain't complaining much about the action, but what's the end goal?" 397 asked as he checked a corner. "There's only one Bloodscrawl left, and he's surrounded by freaks."

"Not our problem. We're here to inflict as many casualties on the enemy as possible. Let him worry about all those things he's surrounded by." 428 dismissed. "We aren't paid enough to worry about that. And we certainly weren't bred for it."

"When do we actually get paid?" one of their other squad mates, 743, wondered.

"One thing at a time, Soldier..." 428 replied as he used his range finder to locate the squad under attack from a fast approaching tank.

"Big Sucker. Thick armor plating. Don't think our rifles are gonna breach that..." 428 spoke, "Four-Three, get somewhere high and start sniping the soldiers supporting it's advance. If the tank turns it's barrel on you, run like hell."

"On it..." 743 replied, splitting off from the group

"Six-Two, your shell." 428 said, getting the Mortar Shell from his squad mate.

"Careful, Boss, that's High Ex. Jostle that wrong, and you won't even have time to register turning into vapor." 062 warned.

"Noted." 428 grunted. "Six-Two, Nine-Zero, Nine-Seven, You're with me...we're getting that tank's attention, one way or another..."

"Gotcha Boss..." cane the reply from his squad.

The four advanced, Red and white Clone Trooper Armor caked with dirt and blood, badly outdated by modern standards as they reinforced a badly whittled down squad of their fellow Offense Troopers, only three left, their armor heavily damaged.

428 began shooting every soldier he could spot through the smoke and flames of the burning street, occasionally pinned down by blistering amounts of return fire, one of the Survivors of the other Squad, having mounted a tripod on his rifle and switched to full auto on his DC-15A, using it as an emergency light repeater.

743 fired from a window in a nearly totally burned out building, going for headshots, as he wasn't certain the bolts of his rifle, even being powerful as they were, would be enough to get through the thicker parts of modern armor. Some of them even had shielding systems on them...

"Maybe if we make it out of here, we'll be able to afford some of these fancy new guns...this Clone Armor itches..." he grumbled.

He saw the tank level it's barrel at the building he was at and he broke into a run, diving through a gap in the destroyed building's walls into the window of another building just as the tank fired. The shockwave of the blast partly caught him and sent him flying across the room, slamming brutally into a wall as it prepared to target the building he was now in...just as 428 made a running leap out of the foxhole with the mortar Shell, tossing it like football with all his might and hitting the ground as it sailed through the air...

...right down the barrel of the tank.

428 dived into a blast crater as the tank fired, and erupted into a giant fireball, killing all the Sith Soldiers around it.

428 crawled out of the Crater, back toward the Foxhole the survivors of the other squad as well as his own were. There were only two survivors from Strill 2. 062 had been wounded, and Strill 2's medic was patching him up with the last contents of his Medkit.

"Six-Two, that's looking like a nasty side wound..." 428 observed.

"It's a grazing blow. He'll live...provided he takes it easy." the Clone Medic said.

"We ain't got time for that. Can we call in a medevac?" 428 asked.

"Not here. No way. All our LAAT's are occupied dropping off ammo resupply or dropping evacuees off at the Cruiser." 390 answered.

"Hey! 428, you still alive?" 743 called out on the comlink. "I uh...I think I got a broken leg..."

"Stay where you are. We're coming to get you--" 428 assured before he heard the whine of a TIE Bomber.

428 watched as a fighter streaked by, leveling a row of buildings, including the one 743 was in, with dropped plasma bombs.

"743! Four-Three do you copy?!" 428 called out.

No answer. After thirty seconds, 428 directed the other to help 062 up.

"743 is assumed KIA." he said quietly. "And if we don't go want to end up like him we need to get moving. Six-Two, can you still shoot?"

"Yeah Boss." 062 answered.

428 glanced down, picking up an intact Rail Detonator one of the dead Clones was still clutching. Only two shots left in the canister.

"Make 'em count. Let's find a better position to hit these bastards from..." 428 said as the others formed up on him to engage more Sith invaders...

Last edited:

knight-light.png

Objective: Defend against the Sith
Tags: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

--Trinket - on her way in---

The twilek jumped out of the speeder and hurriedly made her way to the main gate. She typed in her pass-code and the door began to hiss open.

"Two of them, I think I lost them!" he shouted towards the Jedi on the front line. "I was out in the swamps, meditating! They just came at me, I didn't know what to do! I need to get in to the medbays! I'm no use out here! I'm a healer, not a fighter!"
A voice came from behind her and the twi'lek spun round seeing another guy who looked like a padawan. She probably should have checked who he was, but she was already late to meet her master. "Hey, you alright? I'm just waiting for my pass to clear. Come on, get in." the security door finally went green and hissed open to allow her to pass. She motioned for the guy to get in, keeping an eye out to make sure the Sith he was fleeing were not on his tail. She had her saber ready and would fight them off. She couldn't be mad if she got held up for a fight, surely?

--Presently--

Rhiza looked thoughtful, she could hear the sounds of gunfire, but something else had drawn her attention. Movement on the treeline, a small group of someone had walked close to the edge and stopped. This was not the movements of people fleeing towards the temple, they were watching. "What are you waiting for?" she asked herself, then turned to the padawan. "Stay here and support the soldiers on the balcony, I'm going to check this out."

The Jedi Master shimmered and then vanished as she activated her personal cloaking device and jumped deftly off of the balcony. With her cloaking device and ability to hide her force presence she would be virtually undetectable, if it were not for the fact she was running across a swamp. It would be hard to notice her with the rain and the other commotion, but a particularly observant foe would be able to detect her movements. At least for those foes she was the sort of find you didn't really want.

She would approach as close as she thought she could get away with towards Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast and Annika, hopefully close enough to identify them and relay the information to snipers that waited on the wall with her padawan. The Zyggerian leaned back against the tree and breathed to slow her heart.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

susfvi.png
Objective: Fires of Susfvi
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Robes
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Quintessa Quintessa
----------------------------------------------

The masked man sensed the air suddenly shift around him, tensing and preparing himself for an attack as the air practically vibrated with activity for a moment. Perhaps a barrage of projectiles coming his way was the culprit, or a ship flying overhead about to make an attack run on the street, something moving incredibly fast was the cause of that he was certain. The culprit would soon be revealed as none of those potential threats however, revealing a short figure that made him sigh as he recognized her.

"That would be Darth Strosius to you, Quintessa." He fixed the speedster with a glare and idly debated whether or not to try his luck and get in a strike to rid himself of her presence once and for all. "What you do is none of my concern, little gremlin, I am simply here to assist in the downfall of the League. My soldiers are more than capable of taking out the Anti-Air emplacements on their own without my assistance." Even with their rough landing and a few of them being injured, he was still confident in their ability to succeed in their mission and clear the way for more landings.

Going after the council chambers and attempting to rob the glory of taking them from Empyrean or another Sith Lord was indeed a tempting idea, but he would not share such an accomplishment with a Kainite of all things. Darth Strosius kept moving forward without paying the smaller warrior any heed, his gaze instead flickering around to watch out for enemies and potential ambush spots. The last thing he needed was to get wounded or caught off-guard because the speedster wanted to trade words. "Shouldn't you be off attacking a garrison somewhere?"

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
speranza.png
Fleet: Aranar-class Orbital Defense Battlecruiser (Aranar), 2x Dragonsnake-class Picket Cruisers (Blixus, Loth-Wolf), 8x GF-4 Stinger Multirole Fighter squadrons, 4x Viper "Blackbird II" Special Operations Interceptor squadrons, 4x Directorate "Ghost" Viper Interceptor squadrons, 6x HA-3 Hutthound squadrons

Evac Fleet: Various freighters, heavily modified slavers ships, and transports

Mig smiled as he saw Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla 's Black Fleet, and hearing in from Nyles Kote Nyles Kote with the Strill. Talthix was the first to send a message to the Black Fleet.

"And I thought my hull was massive! Wouldn't happen to be an AI I'm not relat...." Mig cut the younger AI off.

"Focus Talthix. Good to see you Aloy. You too Kote. Let's bring them too heel. Just be careful around the Aranar. She can blot out the stars out with a hail of flak." He'd then pick up the Dreamchaser ( Veylin Torque Veylin Torque ) and Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser , the crew quickly updating IFF signals. Talthix soon got his code in the game, contacting the two.

"Dreamchaser and Warbird Wing, this is Aranar. Glad to see the help. Just be careful around the flak guns. Was built for defense despite the big guns so can whip up a storm as one of the squadron commanders would probably say." More fleets and flotillas would would enter the fray, but as the Mandalorian evac ships began to race for atmo, a new signal would appear on screen. A new Sith fleet. And they were headed for the evacuation line. Mig's eyes were wide as he saw the fleet there. Ok. Good thing he wasn't the only one there.

"All squadrons, intercept those fighters! Chef get the Hutthounds fitting for heavy attack! Blixus, Loth-Wolf prepare for defensive fire and flak screens! Gunnery, open fire with the Shrieks and railguns!" Soon, the space between the evacuation line the the new Sith fleet was filled filled the dark puffs of flak filling the night like fireworks. The broadside guns would also begin to take aim, the longest range weapons opening fire the moment a Sith ship came in range.

At the same time Stingers and Vipers would whip around and be ready to interdict any Sith squadrons, or take a pot shot of a proton torpedo at some of the smaller ships. The fight was on now, and the whole fleet really didn't want to lose.

Darth Athora Darth Athora Django Parata Django Parata Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn

knight-light.png

Objective
: Defend against the Sith
Tags: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

Astrid stood there she heard her apprentices complaints "then next time I'll leave you behind and you won't get battlefield experience" she said as a few soldiers around them chuckled at astrids response. Annika could tell Astrid was serious the witch could sense the padawan talking but not exactly too who but Astrid saw the figure watching she counted the soldiers seeing them as she activated her nightsister powers.

Or seeing enough to realize they where there she sent a message to annikas mind "take the troops and find a way in stealthily I'll make a distraction" she said telepathically as Astrid whispered a spell of discovery her irises changed to an ichor green. Looking around she could see rhiza in passing not focusing on her even though the jedi master was hidden from sight and the force she wasn't hidden from Astrid a weapon Astrid had against jedi shadows that could be of some use. After making sure annika was away Astrid would seemingly disappear In a puff of green smoke as she teleported behind rhiza red lightsaber swinging at rhiza inactive until last second when the crimson blade erupted making steam out of the rain as it swung at rhiza's neck from behind.

Objective: I - Fires of Susevfi - Hold the Spaceport
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Tag: Nej Tane Nej Tane

CI-6660 stepped through the molten remnants of the gate, her synthetic gaze taking on a cerulean hue as it honed in on the gunslinger. In doing so, the Cipher analyzed her target’s attire, taking in everything from his thick red jacket, his mask, and any of the more subtle signs which might indicate that he was strapped with additional weaponry. Satisfied with her assessment, the short-statured assassin readied herself to attack once more, but then…

"The Sith have midgets now?!"

A single eyebrow—long and whisker-like—twitched in annoyance.

“Whatever loot you sought to gain in coming here, worm, will not be worth the consequences of lashing out at your betters.” 666 hissed. And yet, the gunslinger’s comment, as crass as it was, had allowed him to seize the initiative. Just as she finished speaking, he opened fire and the Cipher was forced to take defensive, rather than offensive action. On cue, her anti-gravity implant accelerated her forward and to the left, then back to the right—a pair of maneuvers so swift that she briefly appeared to be a blur in motion. In doing so, the eight bullets chased after her, though narrowly missed their mark as the Aetharian dashed out of the path of their trajectory.

“Time to die, creature.”

666 didn’t hesitate. Even as she spoke, an arm came up and suddenly, a searing, instantaneous blast of electricity exploded forth from the fingers 17 meters away from their intended target, aimed to strike the gunslinger directly in his chest. Should the blast connect, the superheated galvanic channel would not only subject the gunslinger to the full force of its electrical fury—capable of boiling a target from the inside out—but it would also unleash a concussive shockwave derived from the sudden and traumatic expansion of the air around it.

Last edited:
43xqCBA.png

Outer Rim | Korriban | Capital City

Upon the conclusion of his address, Elmindra Xitaar bowed low to the king of Korriban while thousands of chanting voices thrummed in her ears.

Your will, my king. The essence of her voice caressed his mind through the Force like an icy breeze as she lifted her gaze to him again.

Darth Caedes was not the first to have earned the Falleen woman's respect and loyalty but he was one of the very few. Their relationship was unlike any she’d experienced in her half a century of life. Not master and student nor ruler and subjugate even, more comrade and partner, a dynamic made possible by a careful balance of power and a mutual devotion to their goals, to each other’s success, and to the great weave of the Force. She found that their differences outweighed their similarities but both complimented each other and ultimately fueled the momentum of their mutual rise to power. Despite her insatiable ambition, Elmindra had found her current position in Darth Caedes' regime to be satisfactory, liberating even. It gave her a platform to ascend within the political ranks of Sith society, unbound to the holy world in the same ways Caedes must be, while still maintaining power and influence over Korriban and its rich material and cultural resources. Most importantly, her position kept her close to him, kept him dependent upon her and her unique ability to calm to the torrential storm that was the potent Sith king's mind so that he might keep his own madness at bay.

At her king's command, Elmindra set to work organizing the legion of troops that would be joining the Sith's invasion of the Sluis sector. Despite her disinterest in undeath, Elmindra had been studying their new army, communing with them, learning how best to utilize them as the powerful tools that they were so she would be prepared to wield them against their enemies when the time came. She had taken a particular interest in the Jen'rusalka, even going so far as to acquire a personal contingent of the wraiths to join her on her expeditions aboard the Omen. She found them to be particularly useful in the subtle arts of espionage, sabotage and reconnaissance, but what intrigued her most was the effect they seemed to have on their Lord Caedes. It unsettled her how they whispered to him, doted on him like needy children even, especially because he appeared to respond in kind. It was clear the suspicion ran both ways in how they treated the Falleen Sith in turn but, despite her concerns, she would not have such powerful tools left unused. Besides, she believed in the benefits of keeping one's enemies close at hand.

So she ordered the Jen'rusalka to join the invasion force, along side the many contingents of Jen'ari, lead by their Jen'koshû commanders. They marched dutifully to the will of their masters and filled the many dozens of Warclaw drop ships aboard one of the resurrected Maw carriers that would be their chariot of war bound for Dagobah.​

knight-light.png

Objective 3: Knight Light
Sluis Sector | Dagobah Space

Tags:
Darth Caedes Darth Caedes | Madrona A’Mia Madrona A’Mia

Ship:
HCS-088 Lernea-Class Carrier
Command: Elmindra Xitaar, Darth Caedes, Madrona A'mia, Rajakzânkut
Deployable army: 500 undead warriors from Korriban​
12 Squadrons:​

Emerging from hyperspace, the durasteel behemoth, the Incubator, a Lernea-Class Carrier, appeared before Dagobah. All sharp edges and crude lines, the massive Maw ship was identifiable by its deep crimson color, as if it had been bathed in the blood spilled by the fanatical marauders who had created it. Elmindra found it odd to be commanding from a deck that was not the Omen’s. She hadn’t realized how accustomed, perhaps even attached, she had become to her Suta-class battlecruiser over the years. Roughly three times the size of the Incubator, the Omen was well-equipped with all the finery and resources she had come to expect from her position, while it was clear that the resurrected Maw ships were designed and constructed by reavers and haunted by their nightmarish deeds. Today, Korriban needed its army on Dagobah and the Leanea Carrier was best equip for such an invasion.

“Captain sssXitaar,” the Rajakzânkut lieutenant, Ag-Ro-Na, hissed. “We have located the Jedi temple.”
“Deploy the drop ships. Create a defensive perimeter around the temple. Ensure our enemies will not make it out alive.” Cruel amusement sparkled in her blood-red eyes. ”Conscription into the Jen’ari hoards will be their only form of escape.”

At Elmindra’s command, the Incubator descended upon the lush world, bearing the might of Korriban. One by one, the Warclaw drop ships broke off from the carrier, bound for calculated trajectories of equidistant points to create a wide perimeter around the temple.​

A Lernea-Class Carrier, commanded by Elmindra Xitaar, arrived in Dagobah space to deliver Darth Caedes and his apprentice, A'mia, along with an army of undead from Korriban to join the fight against the Jedi and to provide air support to the Sith and their allies. The Warclaw drop ships were deployed to form a perimeter around the Jedi temple.

Darth Caedes Darth Caedes

Korriban, moments before the invasion’s launch…

He had stood upon the sidelines of a grandiose display. Far more grandiose than expected, in ernest. The King of Korriban, one of many benefactors of late, had given audience to his ‘people.’ The Shadowborn, Jen’ari, as terrifying and mysterious as they were, reveled in a barbaric celebration. Of the coming war. Of the coming death that they would surely bring to the Rim.

Fists raised, a unanimous sound of movement from the rigid troopers as opposed to the bloodlusting Undead Horde. Detached from such raucous displays, sharing in a disciplined fanaticism. The newfound Director stood amongst them, saluting in turn with a gaze cast upwards to the grand display.

“Hail Darth Caedes!” The roar resounded, stoic voices and grim resolve. “Hail the King of Korriban!”

It was mostly procedure for the likes of Darion. After all, one couldn’t get absorbed into zeal and remain in a sound state of mind to lead troops into battle. Unfortunately, those disciplined soldiers would not be what the Director would lead into battle, to his later discovery. No, he had been charged to witness firsthand what carnage Darth Caede’s army may bring. It was his duty to see where, if anywhere, he could improve upon the forces of undeath into even more of a terrifyingly effective foe.

In the name of progress, one is led to many pursuits. He comforted himself with this thought as he boarded the shuttle with his newfound ‘battalion,’ before being carted off to the thick of it.

Objective 1

Now

Fires raged in Susfvi. The Undead rampaged through the streets, devouring and taking in hostile and civilian alike into their fold. Gruesome and terrifying in equal measure, the wills of Planetary Defense Forces were as overwhelmed as their lines in the face of the horde. So too, were any straggling civilians caught in the crossfire, either caught betwixt exchanging weapons fire, or subjected to a fate arguably worse than death as part of the Order’s new army.

To say the least, these forces were effective. Perhaps more effective than he liked. Surrounded by creations of the Sith, things that he cannot possibly hope to grasp the full extent of, ordered to wreak havoc upon the world in the name of their Master with an unflinching loyalty. The only reason they weren’t tearing into him right now was because that same Master found him useful enough to direct their forces.

A blessing and a curse, some may say - to lead armies of the damned no doubt brought scorn from friend and foe alike.

The Shadow-Born whispered to him, speaking in an ancient tongue he could not fully understand. A translator did so for him; the battle, obviously, was going well. Closing in on centers for refuge. A grim task - he was usually loath to bring unnecessary harm to civilians. But that was with the consideration they were a useful resource, not to be wasted. Here, however, they only translate directly to an increase in combative ability through sheer numbers.

It was simply too much of a benefit to ignore.

“We proceed as instructed. Lay waste to all that lay before us - take the civilians for conversion, not for eating. Relay that to the rabble.” A dry statement towards the pair of shadowy figures, his command position barely far behind the front that stampeded forth to keep up. “I’m sure they’ll enjoy the chance for fresh blood.” A feeling of distaste on the tip of his tongue as the words left his mouth.

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Jen’ari are rampaging through the streets of Susfvi
This undead horde, headed by Darion, are advancing towards Refugee centers to target major population sections and cut off further chances of escape, and gain a boost in troops through 'unorthodox' means.

Last edited:

9bUzLze.png
Objective: Sack the Jedi temple
Tags: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural
Gear: in bio
Wearing: this but with a rain cover
0SuWIN0.png

HoycpvN.png
Her master was right, battlefield experience was worth the feeling of swamp water slowly creeping up her trouser legs. She nodded apologetically for her complaint but did not say anything as it was not the time.

The telepathic order came thorough and Annika grinned <<May the spirits be with you>> she flicked her head in the direction of the soldiers who followed her lead and began to make a more round maneuver, hugging the treeline until Annika found a spot that she felt was more discreet. She could see the guards on the walls now. A few dozen metres behind she noticed the flash of red as her master engaged someone but she carried on. "I will clear the walls, then follow me up on my signal." she instructed her escorts before vanishing backwards into a black portal that immediately vanished. She walked along the now familiar pathway between worlds towards her exit portal, the few seconds she spent in here taking a blink of time in the physical world.

"I'm fascinated by you little bird" came the also familiar voice of the tatooed lethan. "Your future smells of blood" Annika felt an eagerness and an excitability from the apparition as she continued.

"Still not going to show me who you are though right?" she asked. The creature never answered but Annika got that feeling of denial once more as she stepped out onto the wall of the temple.

The guards hadn't spotted her yet in the shadows and Annika's eyes went dark as she sent tendrils of purple smoke slithering forwards like serpents, they coiled and twisted along the ground before reaching up the backs of the two guards and wrapping around their throats. They tried to call out, but it was too late as Annika's magics stole their breaths and as she clenched her fist, snuffed them both out.

The girl walked over to the wall and lighting kicked one of the guards to make sure he was dead before looking out across the gap to the trees. She made no signal, but sent the ok in the form of emotional manipulation. She wad rewarded by the soft clanks of two muffled rappel lines arriving at the walls next to her.

0SuWIN0.png

Nej-more-1.jpg

Spaceport
RTL vs Sith (Nej has picked RTL!)

CI-6660 CI-6660

Nej wasn't just a gunslinger- he was the gunslinger (as far as he was concerned).

And one thing Nej didn't do, unlike every other person in the galaxy apparently, was talk during fights. Talking took a lot of time. Talking took a whole lot of time, comparatively. Compared to say, watching someone do anything.

Nej took the time to reload, while she was yapping about loot, or whatever she said. It was hard to hear, over all the shooting and everything, even with the helmet on. But he knew a bad thing coming. What he thought was gonna be a fireball or magic missile or whatever the Sith had going on-

Was not going to get him!

The Gunslinger, Scoundrel, Outlaw, jumped, tucked, rolled forward- and activated his rocket boots midway through the roll- propelling himself upwards and over. The blast however, knocked him off-course, sending him tumbling down to the ground, close to where he didn't want to be.

Which, obviously, of course, was right near the midget with huge bazoongas. Like she was a doll.

"Ew."

Nej said, red-eyes behind his helmet glancing around, trying to find a way out, or a better position. He was lying on his back, and didn't really see one, so he'd have to make one. So he took that mean Enforcer pistol back into his left hand, firing off hand, while his right put itself on the ground to balance himself while he was shooting, and stabilize his shots.

Bang, bang, bang!

One, two, three.

Nej wasn't sure what she was, but she sure wasn't pretty up close. Looked weird and off-putting. Like a robot. Just eck. He was also sure, that whatever she was, she had three more shots coming at her. He was in a bad spot, being on the ground and all, but hopefully, he'd buy himself some time to get into a better position, or at least do some damage. The .48 caliber pistol was legendary, and he was getting there too- it had a penchant for being hard-hitting, fast-firing, and mean as sin. But she had a lot more tricks up her sleeve than Nej did.

He just hoped he'd figure out something better, way faster than she did.

Or someone with a lightsaber showed up to save his butt.

susfvi.png
Objective: I - Fires of Susevfi
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic” │ <”ur-Kittât”>
Tag: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Valery Noble Valery Noble

Darth Strosius? Dawww, that is such an adorable name!” Quintessa suddenly and girlishly squealed as she sauntered alongside the much taller Sith, darting from one side to another as she did. And yet, as much as the short-statured speedster enjoyed annoying the Wonosa High Priest, she needed him, if her plan to capture the council chambers stood any chance of success. While she was fast to a devastating extent, in this context, a partner would not only be appreciated, but also necessary.

"What you do is none of my concern, little gremlin, I am simply here to assist in the downfall of the League. My soldiers are more than capable of taking out the Anti-Air emplacements on their own without my assistance."

“And you are just content with assisting, hmm? Is that all?” Quintessa pressed. “You never really struck me as the unambitious type, Ali.” The speedster purred and growled almost simultaneously, baring her teeth in challenge as she did. “I can’t help but to feel a little…disappointed in you.” She added with a mischievous, yet all too genuine frown.

Darth Strosius kept moving forward without paying the smaller warrior any heed, his gaze instead flickering around to watch out for enemies and potential ambush spots. The last thing he needed was to get wounded or caught off-guard because the speedster wanted to trade words. "Shouldn't you be off attacking a garrison somewhere?"

Even the most subtle of actions did not escape the speedster’s notice.

“Maybe." The speedster answered. "Though, correct me if I’m wrong, but am I right in supposing that you plan to…simply allow your soldiers to attack the AA guns on their own, while you do nothing but patrol these dusty streets?” The tiny Asa’nyx said. “All those resources invested in training you…” She continued, in a seemingly exasperated tone. “All that time and study. All those trials. All of that sacrifice. And you want to put it into guard duty?! Imagine if your master were still alive, what would she think of this little patrol, Ali?!” The speedster finished, a sudden, unanticipated surge of anger emanating from her words as she did.

knight-light.png

Objective: Defend against the Sith
Tags: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

Rhiza watched as the purple girl left the other woman alone, she could feel the power in the older of the two. <<Trinket, you might have incoming>> she whispered into her comm just as she felt the force shift and she instinctively brought her white bladed saber up just in time to block the red blade of her foe. There two weapons crackled against each other and the zygerrian smirked. "Witch" she said mockingly.

Rhiza pushed her hand out, one of the two would be pushed back, either Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast would be shoved back or she would resist and Rhiza would use the kick of momentum to thrust herself up and back.

As soon as her feet were steady Rhiza smiled at the witch and she would pull out her rift blade and attack herself. Her saber was in one hand and the coiled whip blade in the other. She lashed out with it, hoping to incapacitate astrid's own blade. Rhiza would drop her cloak, she didn't like fighting with it active anyway.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Ger-Inv-Temp.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: Ferrum Solus | Blodmåne | Strømafbryder
ALLIES: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath | OPEN
ENEMIES: Ruus Kote Ruus Kote (directly engaging)

susfvi.png

Gerwald hung back as Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean continued for the capital building. The blatant destruction was bound to cause panic and the urge to escape. His role would be simple in everything. The wolf would prevent escape at all cost. That meant securing the space port, or at least cutting off transportation to and from it.

The beast double backed as the call came in regarding enemy engagement near the main gates. He looked up in time to see a series of ships strafing across, and providing suppressing fire for the ground units which had been deployed.

He paused.

Gerwald recognized the flight patterns. The insignia on the ships, the uniforms, the vehicles, all of it was familiar to him.

“Strill.”

Under his command as Lord Commander of the Knights Obsidian, the wolf had contracted out to Strill Securities for specific missions and assignments. They often served as a para-military of sorts for whatever he had wanted done. In many ways it provided Gerwald the opportunity to keep from getting his hand dirty in matters he had no business stepping into.

They had been allies, but today they would be enemies.

“Fall back into the spaceport,” he called out over the comms to the Sith forces which were taking the brunt of the fire. “They won’t dare to take out the primary means of escape for the populace of the city. If we control it, it should force everything to the ground.”

That was where Gerwald wanted it. He was not willing to fight on the ground and in the air. Besides if he could eliminate the ships from the equation, then perhaps he would only have to contend with his former Employee.

Gerwald stepped into the open, calling out the name of their commander.

“Ruus!”

There was no need to kill them all. Not if he outbid the contract he was currently working with. Gerwald still had a hefty sum of credits at his disposal, enough to maybe turn the security force against those currently paying the bills.

speranza.png

Objective: Defend Susevfi Space

Quauhatli stood aside, allowing the Novean security cohort to pass him by. Their armoured boots drummed against deck plates, not to mention the slow and heavy footfalls of a lord-of-war battle droid in one of the 16 hanger bays beyond. Novean Technologies was taking every precaution to protect their investment in the project, which concerned him. He would be hard-pressed to say he trusted them; while they were officially allies, it was no great secret that he and Striga would do anything to protect his master's technological secrets.

The council that had once stood as a beacon was now prone to in-fighting, and conflicts of interest mattered more than the security risks they had been exposed to, like Striga. Still, he doubted the man - if he could be called a man - would do anything to hamper their desperate defence of the system. But questions remained: where had those Hyperspace beacons come from?

He sighed and advanced into the turbo lift that would carry him to the Citadel, the heart and war mind that would drive them forward to another victory against the Sith fleet. A long corridor ended with a large reinforced bulkhead. On either side, two autocannon sentries remained trained on the turbo-lift doors. Behind them, three security teams with deployable cover and a single battle droid. Any boarders who made it this far inside would be met with stiff resistance, giving the command staff inside peace of mind to focus on what was truly important: the defence of Susefvi space.

"Admiral Quauhatli, several Sith battle groups have already entered the system. Local defence forces are moving to engage, but they're apprehensive about that monstrosity."

That monstrosity was an understatement. Not even an Avali Teocalli matched the behemoth that was the Mon Mors, in size. In a straight-up brawl, the Speranza was out-gunned, but Quauhatli was never one to fight a fair fight. It was true, the Sith fleet had caught them off guard but they weren't toothless, he had prepared his fleet for such an encounter. And yet, he sensed the tension and fear in his officer's voice.

"Open a general channel to the fleet and our ground forces:

This is Admiral Quauhatli, Commander of the Speranza and Morbius Battlegroup. I am resolved to engage the Mon Mors and Sith war fleet. I am resolved to fight, to live or die amongst you all. I promise you while the Speranza stands no invader shall pass. We will be your shield, my only request is that you do the same for our citizens attempting to flee the planet."

Quauhatli terminated the transmission, switching to local channels, "The battle plan is simple, the Speranza will engage the Sith fleet whilst our battle cruisers pound their Capital ships into dust from beyond their weapons range. The RTL Reliant will coordinate firing solutions, whilst we provide cover. I expect every plasma battery to be melted and munitions depleted before any retreat order is given."

Michael Hightower Michael Hightower

Antecedent: Kor'ethyr Academic Greenhouse

XPsMABR.jpg

At the center of a raised platform which oversaw the core of the Academy's greenhouse, A'Mia readied for a skirmish she would not participate in if all went according to plan. She busied herself with the careful grafting of Dagobah native flora to her own verdant body. Using the natural shapeshifting abilities of her people in combination with alchemical techniques, she increased her mass twofold and built herself a form that would blend in seamlessly in the dense swamplands she would soon travel to. When relaxed and without focus for maintaining humanoid shape, her overall form was that of an amorphous patch of mossy, root tangled quag.

Beneath the living disguise, A'Mia carried a bandolier of ritual components, sample vials, any other tools which might well serve her stealthy arcane mission, and her weapons of course. Just because she intended to go unseen and avoid confrontation did not mean she was not prepared for all out war if it came down to it. She had much to prove and her ambitions knew no bounds concerning the mastery of reality shaping power. Though still an acolyte, her ravenous appetite for knowledge propelled her onward. Surely the keen interest with which she pursued a complete understanding of the inner workings of all things was in part what made Darth Caedes and Elmindra consider her a worthwhile student and ally.

With her look complete, A'Mia turned to make her way down the stairs of the platform, past rows of well tended exotic plans, and their diligent droid caretakers. She made her way with haste to the castle.

43xqCBA.png
The words of her King and Master Darth Caedes rioted the orderly hoards into a battle ready frenzy. The Acolyte and Lord Seer watched on in the subtly calculating way she had, noticing the inflections of Caedes' voice, watching how Elmindra ruled in her own right regarding the domain of tactics and politics, watching threads in the Weave brighten as one or both of them alighted their touch (metaphysical or otherwise) upon points of power.

Alone, each was impressive in their own right. Together? Caedes and Elmindra Xitaar Elmindra Xitaar harkened a new age for Sith kind, one which A'Mia fully intended to eventually shape as an architect. For now however, she was more than content with studying the formation of such grand schematics. The tall Neti woman bowed at the waist as her Falleen compatriot did, unknowingly murmuring aloud much the same assent which Elmindra spoke directly into his mind.

"Your will, Master."

Present: Dagobah, aboard one of the Warclaw Dropships encircling a besieged Jedi Temple

knight-light.png

A'Mia stilled her cold, clockwork mind as they dropped into atmosphere. Her will became ironclad in the moment she knew would be most crucial for maintaining control. While all the other drop ships contained Jen'ari Units, A'Mia's ship was sparsely populated in comparison. The Neti and her King were its only living occupants, but they were accompanied by six very special undead. Those wretched, former souls were the reason for A'Mia's stern focus.

Though similar to Jen'ari in that each animated corpse had been ensnared by the vast might of Caedes' power, it was A'Mia herself that ensured these particular zombies remained placid and followed orders. Caedes' commanding presence was being projected and amplified into the very core of their fetid beings all because A'Mia hosted a secret, coveted power. She could attune to his binding spells and broadcast his magnified will in order to puppet these particular undead. Zombies taken directly from the Odacer-Faustin incident. She was like a tower for subspace radio, a psychic and force empowered living hyperchannel with direct connection to any being touched by the power cradled in her arboreal chest cavity: the Murakami Orchid.
RzpYShr.jpeg

Time moved strangely for her as she shifted the orders for the Murakami zombies from "standby" to "prepare to move out". She had never been adept at touching the minds of others by way of the Force before encountering the orchid, and the way the little flower's unique telepathy had combined with her own abilities was something she was still getting used to.

The drop ship landed.

Click

Hiss

A'Mia's eyes opened in sync with a small hatch. Sounds of war streamed in. Their drop ship's position would blend in with all the others, which by now had already begun teaming with the exiting hoards of Korriban's hungry undead. The Neti rose suddenly from where she sat cross legged in meditation, striding toward the six she had chosen from their containment cell back in the bowels of the dungeons. The reason for her bizarre arboreal disguise had likely been clear enough to all who'd embarked on this mission, but the reason she had nearly doubled her size became suddenly clear.

A'Mia took the stance of a martial artist before her charges, keenly aware of the gaze of Darth Caedes Darth Caedes upon her, viewing her work as only a Master could. She paused for just a moment as suddenly a point of both power and weakness became clear in her mind's eye. This was yet another pivotal moment in the path she walked to embody her title as Lord Seer. A moment which would decide whether she would become yet more skilled, powerful, and entrusted with further opportunities to garner what she coveted most: knowledge. Or it was the moment she might fail.

The Neti was stock still for only a moment as she realized that, calculating and recalibrating while her senses adjusted and her way with the Force honed in on the ritual ahead. A'Mia quietly began to murmur in the Old Tongue, talking to the zombies in the Voice of the Orchid as her vines began to creep outward and extended to begin wrapping each figure in plant life. Swaddling them in the very essence of her being so that she could even better puppet their movements but also to disguise them alongside her. When her work was done, there stood six swamp colored blobs with a significantly reduced A'Mia at their head, ready to stealth out of the back of the ship and into the quagmire.

DMzVYOd.jpg

eLNFpmq.png

Veylin Torque

Wayward Children Privateering Company
rSaGXiJ.png

speranza.png

Wayward Children Privateering Company
Aboard the
Dream Chaser
Veylin toggled his mic, responding to the allied fleets.

"Copy that. We'll stay clear of your flak. Don't pull any punches.

Dream Chaser is in position to form up with the evacuees now... and just in time. Contact!"

There were so many craft in the field, so much ordinance on display, it was impossible to sort out from whence the swarms came. But they came, soaring like razor hail to destroy everything in their path.

Fortunately, the Dream Chaser had been built for pest control.

Sixteen laser cannons blazed from the corvette, rapid-firing answers to every starfighter that came into range. Enemy fire in turn splashed onto their shields. Good shields, on a strong ship. They could survive it, and dish out more than they took.

For now.

But this was just the first wave, and none of these were fighter-bombers.

The worst was yet to come.

Mig Gred Mig Gred Gred Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Vizsla Nyles Kote Nyles Kote Kote Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser Starchaser Darth Athora Darth Athora Athora Django Parata Django Parata Parata Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn von Sorenn

Tides of Change

20mKapc.png

Tags: Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl | Valery Noble Valery Noble
Objective 3: Knight Light

y1lMswh.png

jftxKLd.png
Elias was experiencing perhaps the deepest pain he'd ever felt in his life. It was a deep, hollow feeling, like every organ in his body had suddenly disappeared and all that was left was a cold void. Before him was an inferno of flaming treetops and burning buildings where the Dagobah Jedi temple once stood. He'd been instrumental in its construction, helping the Jedi of the Outer Rim and the native Hepsalum Tash build it from nothing into a haven for all who needed it. The temple was a safe place, a refuge, an escape... now, it was a hellish battleground.

Cinders and ash swirled through the heavy air, mixing with the humidity to create a thick smog that stung his eyes and burned his lungs. Elias pushed on through the pain and marched from the landing pad where he set down the Calypso toward the security checkpoint ahead. It separated the lower levels where supply ships docked from the main hall above, but it was clear from the moment Elias walked near that the guards had been overrun already. He knelt beside the pair of fallen Jedi, examining their soot-stained robes through watery eyes. The cauterized slashes that marred their bodies were clear evidence of the reality that Elias had already realized: the Sith were attacking the Rimward Trade League.

"Dammit," the Jedi cursed under his breath. He rose back to his feet and carried on, wishing he could do more for the dead. But if these two were slain at the gate, then there was no telling how many others had fallen deeper in the temple. His heart ached for any loss of life, but right now, Elias' main priority were the younglings and Padawans.

He'd just reached the closest stairwell to the upper levels, which really was just an elaborate usage of natural branches and bark, when the screen of his gauntlet-mounted comlink began to blink. Elias recognized the channel immediately as one of the emergency frequencies used by DRAPAC to coordinate efforts across all of Dagobah.

"~krrshh~ Master Edo! This is ~krrshh~ DRAPAC, relaying an important message ~krrshh~ do you copy?"

"This is Edo!" Elias huffed into his gauntlet. He was taking the stairs two steps at a time to reach the top. "What the hell's happening?"

"~krrshh~ Sith attacking key points ~krrshh~ Trade League assets. They hit Dagobah, sir, I repeat ~krrshh~ hit Dagobah!"

Elias could hardly breathe. His boots pounded against the wooden floor as he climbed the final flight and stepped into the ravaged chamber that once served as the temple's great hall. The fires hadn't spread here yet, but the Sith had most certainly carved their way through. Bodies of a dozen Jedi lay about the hall, along with black-robed Sith warriors and Rimward Defense troopers. It was a massacre. Elias checked body after body, eyes darting frantically over the massive loss of life until he was sure that none of the Padawans had been killed. It was hard to say he was relieved, but Elias could at least pause a moment to gather his thoughts and catch his breath.

"~krrshh~ received a message from ~krrshh~ Jedi ~krrshh~ Bloodscrawl is on-site, looking ~krrshh~ for you," the DRAPAC operator crackled over the shaky comms. Elias' eyes widened. Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl was here at the temple? None of the bodies here in the hall were him, which gave even more reassurance that there were survivors higher in the trees.

"I'll find Nathan!" Elias said. "Can you spare any reinforcements? Any transports?"

"~krrshh~ spread thin ~krrshh~ only spare ~krrshh~ one ship..." the operator answered. The grim tone in his voice made Elias' heart sink. The Sith attack force must have been far more significant than the League anticipated. All those months spent probing the borders, scanning for signs of fleets or ground forces... how did they not see this coming?

"We'll take anything you can spare," Elias said before signing off. He looked up to the empty window overhead where stained glass once separated the Council chambers from the great the hall. Shards of glass littered the floor below and only shadows could be seen in the room above.

There wasn't time to search for the Council members, though. Elias had to hope that Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki and Tiland Kortun were alive somewhere in the temple or had already evacuated with their students. His current mission was crystal clear and there wasn't time to waste, so he set off to search for survivors on the next level. More bodies and blaster burns littered the halls as he ascended the trees. He could hear the distant rumble of cannon fire and the bowing of tree branches outside, but the temple interior was otherwise as quiet as the grave. It gave Elias bitter chills.

When he finally reached the upper levels, the Jedi slowed his pace and crept out onto the open-air platform that was the temple courtyard. He stayed low to keep under the worst of the smoke and embers.

"Nathan!" he called out in a half-whisper. Hopefully it was his friend who'd hear him and not a Sith patrol.

Objective: I - Fires of Susevfi - Hold the Spaceport
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Tag: Nej Tane Nej Tane

CI-6660 did not remain idle. The Aetharian moved immediately after unleashing the electrical blast towards her foe. She threw her body into an acrobatic, flying backflip augmented by a powerful boost from her anti-gravity implant, giving her significant elevation in the process. Upon landing, she was six meters behind her original position, with the gunslinger tumbling to the ground roughly seven meters in front of her.

Clumsy.” 666 hissed. Nevertheless, the short-statured, cybernetically-augmented assassin was compelled to take the scoundrel seriously. He shot at her again and this time, her energy shield came to life, manifesting a transparent, shimmering barrier that intercepted and vaporized the three slugs before they could strike her. In turn, the Aetharian grunted as the slugs struck the shield. For the moment, she was safe. However, the attack had drained much of her shield's charge, leaving a little more than half of the energy capacity remaining.

666 realized then, that there was a reason this particular scoundrel had been able to kill a Sith Knight with such contemptuous ease.

The luminescent cyan glow of 666's synthetic gaze was a forewarning for what came next. Less than a split-second after the gunslinger's attack, twin beams of ionized CryoBan struck out from her eyes in a half-second burst, directed towards the scoundrel’s slugthrower in an attempt to snap-freeze the pistol in his grasp, before honing in on the hand carrying the weapon to do the same to it, as well.

While her efforts to defeat the gunslinger in wholesale had thus far failed, 666 now looked towards a different approach. She intended to take him apart, piece by piece, until he was naught but a shell of himself.

Then, she would break him.

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Third Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua , Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano , Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade , Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin

The Sith Soldier fell to floor back first followed by his right arm and head. Jax stepped over his mangled corpse, Lightsaber in hand running head on towards the many troopers firing at his location. The Jedi Master effortlessly batted away the blaster bolts each of them colliding against the breastplates of three Sith Troopers as they simultaneously fell onto the ground motionless. Jax was given a mission by the Jedi to take down a Sith General who went by Adeline Noctua. She was one of the Sith Lords who were the architect for the attack on Susfvi.

The Rimward Trade League was attack all on fronts by the Sith Order. Jax knew it was a matter of time before the Sith would launch an all-out attack on them. The Galactic Alliance should've assisted with them sooner. He looked around the burning city and gulped, what was once a planet full of life was now a living hell. Jax took a deep breath reaching out to the Force to try and find Adeline. The Jedi Master could feel her presence drawing near and as well as another..... more familiar person......

"What?" Jax eyebrows crinkled together into a frown as he gripped his Lightsaber. Who were they? Was it Jairdain Jairdain ? Not likely. Jax had a feeling that whoever it was, it wasn't anyone good......

"Care for a little spar? A field test for your weapon?"
5kGSRU3.png

Tag: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

"Yes!" She grinned, hopping excitedly to her feet. She wanted to see what her master would do with the weapon she had designed. Surely, the blade would rend her flesh! How exciting!

She ignited her saber, taking a dramatic stance, the green and red blades crossing in front of her chest, as she stood firm in preparation for her master's assault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom