Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Dance with me |TSE vs SJC (Turf Wars of Anzat)

Objective: Finish studies
Others Nearby: AMCO AMCO Auteme Auteme
Enemy: Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

Equipment: In signature

It had evolved from the studies undertaken when the Sith had claimed the world of the Anzati. At the time, the vampiric beings had been suffering from a mysterious plague that had been rolling through their population unchecked. Beings that had been completely normal one day would be come feral monsters by the next, and none of their species had been able to figure out how so they had invited the Sith Empire to assist.

The truth had been far more complex.

It had been a private experiment of another, the Lord of Gluttony, using small innocuous devices to subtly alter brain chemistry within unwitting victims. She had never revealed her knowledge of who it had been, and the ORDIS had blamed it upon a cult of Anzati that believed the feral state of hunger would elevate their society into glory. Still, the experiments had intrigued the Lady of Secrets and her scientists had still continued to research some of the victims and a few of the devices had been recovered by tracking the ultrasonic signal being emitted. They hadn't found all devices on world, but their work had developed an implant that could block out the signal from Anzati brains. The prototypes were made and just needed delivered to the Anzati elders.

The devices, she didn't know their actual name but her staff had called them Seeds of Hunger, had intrigued for another matter. One that Spencer had given her and she continuing to study and design around. But for now, they had learned as much as they could from the Anzati specimens.

"Begin liquidating feral Anzati assets," she ordered to the security commander of the compound. "Alert the Elders that their saving grace is done and will be delivered. Oh, and make sure all data is backed up and transferred to the secure servers."

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
PGnl8Jw.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri soon saw that the “evil aunt” is not alone, but there are others. Even she knew the uniform of the Sith Empire, so from this she knew that they were the "enemy." Although the aunt didn't look like a Sith to the little girl, it was so much weirder and more special. She tried hard to see her for herself, as did the soldier who was there with the Aunt. There was interest and curiosity on the young face, not fear at all. If nothing else, she learned this well from the Jedi.

”Aunt is not wrong, I am Padawan! Lirri Vendar!”

The little girl said enthusiastically, still without the slightest sign of fear. Curiosity and interest sparkled in her eyes as well. Lirri didn't take up the issue and the poking with it. Because of her young age, she didn't even understand the intrigue anyway and wasn't able to handle the irony completely. But luckily she had an answer to the question, which might have been surprising. One thing is for sure, the Jedi weren’t specifically happy to hear the little girl.

”I know! In your eyes we are evil.” the mirialan shrugged. ”But since I don’t know Aunt’s name and you like being with the enemy, I thought the address “evil Aunt” might be perfectly correct. I'm sorry, Aunt, if I hurt you.”

She said in an innocent voice and leaned a little in Pom's direction to confirm her words as well.

”As a matter of fact, they don't know I'm here. But since they never deal with me, I don’t think they even noticed I was here. And what does the Aunt do here? Are you looking for the Anzati or did you arrive because of the call?”

iX0r3My.png

Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Ally: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion
Opposing: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

dkpurple.png

A soft smile played about her lips. "I own a lovely protocol droid for just those occasions." 'Lovely' wasn't the best description for her white protocol droid. TC-41 was her opposite in many ways. It had a short temper, had a tendency to be rude, and so on.

***​

Sakadi temporarily turned her head away from the feeble Empress Regent, who threw up rather loudly. Despite her usual kindness, the Sephi did not lift a finger. While her prying mind found the presence of the woman to be unaligned, she had not forgotten the words of her fellow Jedi. For all intents and purposes, she is Sith. That, plus the two demonic bodyguards made her unwilling to offer aid without compromise.

"Silly Jedi? She conveyed right after her ally's remark, a hint of amusement visible on her otherwise stoic face. If it weren't for the red-haired woman and her Sith abominations, she would've surely followed up with a few remarks of her own. But she had to stay both focused and cautious here. The situation at hand demanded her to be.

"This is Anzat, and we have already stated our purpose here." She was not going to reveal any details to someone many regarded as an ally of the Sith Empire. "Lay down your arms and surrender to us." Sakadi stated, this time making sure to include Mathieu in her telepathic reach. "You will be treated with respect, and aided in your recovery." The Jedi Master had her doubts that the Empress Regent would surrender. But if there was even the slightest of chances to avoid violence, she would take it.​

1tYkiUV.png
Objective: Secure the facility's personnel... and research.
Equipment: Polyweave Suit, Shield Talisman, Empyrean Gland, [2] Jin'Pins
Writing Partner: Auteme Auteme

The response he received from Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim as he approached the compound almost made him stumble in disbelief; she what? On this, of all worlds? He would have been worried about the locals, but he doubted even Anzati could do much against Smoke Demons unprepared.

<Anzat, we're on Anzat - may I suggest medical attention, a healing talisman at least?>

For now, his attention was needed elsewhere, for the facility was upon them. As the majority of the lanky figures peeling off at his telepathic urging, he smiled coldly. They were hardly a match for an Anzati under the best of circumstances, but if they fell he would know.

Under the circumstances, that was all he needed.

Striding inside with the ease of entry afforded a man in his position, the final pair of Sithspawn following close after in a state of silent alertness, his gait brought him deeper into the facility with the easy certainty of one who knew exactly what he sought, until he, with a swoosh, beheld rows of...

... what the hell was a casually-dressed stranger doing among the unlit tanks containing those ferals he had requisitioned for his own purposes?

Lifting a single eyebrow, the sharply-dressed Sith Lord clicked his tongue once, twice, thrice, then greeted Auteme in a suitably unusual manner. "Would you look at that, I don't believe I've ever had a senatorial delegation inspect a Sith-affiliated laboratory before. Any notes or complaints?"

Caedyn Arenais

C
fp3uh2j.png

Destination: Open
Objective: Reach Anzat Landfall
Opposition: Hailyn Hailyn

P5T2AJf.gif

The Repertoire shot through hyperspace enroute to Anzat at full-throttle, seated next to him in the cockpit was his ever-reliable droid co-pilot Lexas who was busy monitoring everything that Caedyn didn't presently have to. Truth be told, the Jedi Knight's mind wasn't entirely in on the piloting of the ship compared to reflecting upon all that had transpired before hand, and what kind of situation they were flying into on Anzat.

So much violence, one fight after the next. Myrkr, Nar Kreeta and now Anzat was to be the third warzone he would be heading into, now on the offensive against the Sith Empire in response to their Invasion of Silver Space. After the battle of Yurb, Caedyn had hoped it would be longer before we would once more enter into another likely battleground, some months had passed but they felt a blur since and the fatigue of War had hardly worn off before they were thrust into chaos once again.

"Due to exit Hyperspace imminently Master Caedyn" Lexas announced, pulling the Jedi Knight back to the present; "Our arrival will be turbulent, but once you're on the ground you'll be without me so be sure to make final preparations" the droid lectured as though this information was somehow new to Caedyn. Their type were so oblivious in their need to be helpful.

"Thanks Lex" Caedyn replied with a grin, trying to mask the hint of sarcasm behind his words. Truth be told, any distraction was a welcome one right now, "I'll try not to keep you waiting long".

Breaking out of Hyperspace, the Repertoire would be greeted by the sight of the Sith Fleet not some ways off. There would be no time for sight-seeing however, power would be redirected to the forward shields and the Corvette made a beeline straight for the surface in order to join the other Silver Jedi and Concordian Forces seeing out the retaliatory strike against strategic points across Anzat.

Introduction Post: Location has yet to be decided, see OOC Thread here.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
1tYkiUV.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 2/2 Smoke demons
Tags: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Sabaton – Rise of Evil

”I’m still not a Sith and I’ve never been!”

She said in a somewhat tired voice. Her head was still aching, sometimes stronger or weaker. But it didn't want to stop for a moment. Since she had no tangible injuries, she thought she could have hit her head. She means specifically her head into her armour and it could have caused a concussion that her head was “bouncing” in her armour. It was not a pleasant thought. Meanwhile, AMCO AMCO 's response arrived with the usual phase delay.

~ So Anzat. Then I already understand the vampire metaphor… medical care, I support. But I doubt I would get one from these Jedi for free. So if I found one of ours. And I would really accept the healing amulet, ouch! ~

The telepathic conversation with her lover may have been easy, but it still made it painful. She had almost answered the question for the Jedi when the world turned to her again so much that she had to vomit again, even coughing all over. Ingrid could taste the bile all over her mouth.

”No, I don’t know… and that’s not why I vomit because I’m pregnant.”

Though she wished she was in such a state because she was expecting a child, but it was much worse. Actually, thanks to Adrian, she already knew where she was. The question was why she was here. Provided there was no other reason than to be with the Sith Lord. The Overlord tried to recall random information from her memory to herself and acknowledged with cool composure that she only not remembered the last few hours, all her other memories were untouched and intact. Now she managed to realize that the Jedi was speaking telepathically.

”You would do that by speaking in words and not in my mind? Even so, my head hurts enough, and I don’t want to hear your voice there!”

It was a military order rather than a request. To the Jedi woman's words, if she hadn't controlled her emotions so well, she would have laughed. Instead, she just shook her head, causing the world to turn around with the red-haired woman again and have to vomit again. Because of the vomit, it took her a good few seconds to be able to talk again.

”My concussion is not so severe as to surrender. I'm going to die before that happens. If you expect me to surrender to someone who treats everyone with prejudice and anyone who is not a Jedi, you call it a Sith, I can imagine how your prisoners are treated. Yet you’ve probably already realized that you don’t feel any darkness in me, in my weapons, or in my armour. Do you still call me a Sith? That says a lot about the Jedi…”

For safety’s sake, she even tore the Taozin amulet off her neck and dropped it to the ground next to her, to her knees. So now the Jedi could fully feel her aura as they can feel her armour and swords. Everything was completely neutral…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Heavy Covert Armour
Allied tag: Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

header3.png

An amused smirk grew on his lips as mouthed a silent "Well..." to tease her a little.

In all honesty, Mathieu had not really expected her to be pregnant - but then, he had not followed the news on the Eternal Empire too closely. Perhaps there were rumours or other causes for people to believe her to be pregnant, at any rate, Mathieu didn't care too much for the cause. But then, if she had been pregnant, capturing her alive and not harming the potential child would have been a much higher priority. But that would not have to be a concern now.

A small smile spread across the large Morellian's lips as he could once more hear Sakadi's voice in his mind. It was not intrusive and by now, he was used to it. In fact, he was rather happy to be let in on what she had to say. The Imperial seemed less happy about it, however. Mathieu made a little noise as he tried to get a word in, raising a finger to catch the other woman's attention. Once it was his, he spoke "Uhm, sorry, Ingrid, but she's a mute." he said, letting his eyebrows furrow awkwardly.

Throwing a glance at the Master, Mathieu lowered his voice to a conversational tone, "I wouldn't mind... you know... protocol droiding for you" he said, preparing to lower his mental defences for her if she needed access to his voice.

It was rather bold of Sakadi to request the Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire to surrender and the fact that the request was denied did not surprise him. What did surprise him was that the woman seemed to have thought that he called her a Sith and that she was taken by it. Not only had Beltran explained why it was fair to call her a Sith last time - but Mathieu had not even called her a Sith, at least not to her face. "I said that you'd have to live with being seen as a Sith, not that you actually are one. And I thought you'd understand" a smirk spread across his lips, his tone was more lighthearted than confrontative "We have history, you and I, surely, this shouldn't surprise you."

But with that, he went silent and relaxed. For now, he would let the Master do the talking, or whatever she preferred to do. She was the seasoned negotiator and he was the learner.

Situation : Battling Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr unit
Gear: Sith Knight crafted armor and a double bladed lightsaber.

Theme

As soon as the two forces saw each other a wave of blaster-bolts and grenades started flying over all sides neither taking advantage on the other, Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr was killing as many foes with his variety of gadgets and skills as Ra's was doing with his brute and overwhelming fighting style and Knight training. Soon the two leaders end up face to face in the midst of the battle , the Kaleesh rushing over his opponent right away with a force-jump, trying to cut his enemy in half with a single blow, but much to his surprise the Captain pull out his own lightsaber to parry the Kaleesh strike. The two start a weapon struggle starring each other in the middle of the fire and chaos of blood around them.

"I dind't expected a old looking wolf like you to be a Jedi scum." Mock the Kaleesh before dodging a punch and then kicking his opponent several meters away against a wall.

6a1d51067a52dfe8f2dd27b1168f8ff955ea0ccd.png

//: Warehouse //:
//: TSE //: Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis //: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex //:
//: SJC //: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran //:
9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png
Days leading up to the mission
Forward scout.
It was the easiest for the Corellian above the others. She was good at it, remaining unseen and having a forgettable face. Corellians had similar traits; they could pass for any type of human and gamble their way through life. Allyson was quite good at the gamble, especially now. She knew the Sith territories better than most, having been undercover, infiltrating their upper echelon - seeing the emperor’s soul. The thought made the invisible Corellian shudder as she watched the comings and goings from a distance at the warehouse.
Lucky for her, the stakeout wasn’t lonely. Her mentor and best friend had decided to join in. Allyson felt comforted with Jedi’s calmness beside her; Jyoti had a knack at keeping her together. Looking back, she knew where the Echani was hiding and doing her own observations. The intel was spot on, and they were set up for the drop.
The hour finished, and Allyson moved to Jyoti as she shifted back into visibility. She had an uncanny affinity for the camouflage, practice made perfect, and Allyson depended on the skill more often than not. “I’m transferring the images from my contact lens to you. Seems things are picking up for some reason. I don’t like it. Better we stay out here -” Allyson sighed, knowing that Jyoti had a home to return to. “You going to be okay, staying?” As much as Allyson wanted Jyoti to return to her homestead, to return to that quiet life - she knew that this mission needed both of them. Allyson needed Jyoti more than anything - especially now.

9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png

Present-day
The shadows once more covered the Corellian as she crept along the walls of the warehouse. They had seen the change in personnel as things were starting to be moved and adjusted. While watching, it was evident that the warehouse seemingly had lost its purpose, but what was that purpose. Allyson blinked a few times, using the zooming function on the contact lens as she tried to peer through the damaged and dimmed windows. Nothing but flickering lights, which blinded her slightly with her race enhanced night vision. Chit. Allyson mentally cursed as she covered her eyes.
During their stakeout, the two Masters had mapped out most of the warehouse and where to enter from. With Mechu-Deru, Allyson was able to override most locking mechanisms allowing the pair to slip in quite easily. Despite Jyoti being able to do the same, Allyson enjoyed being useful in this sense. Moving through the cracked window, Allyson slipped in and hid behind a few crates that were close enough for her to listen.
Two people that she didn’t want to run into stood before her over a corpse of someone or something. She remembered the monsters that Praz had drawn from the netherworld and wondered if this was part of his spells or experiments. Frowning, Allyson remained quiet and hidden with the aid of the Force. Watching, she tried to assess the best course of action and waited for Jyoti to join her.

Eventually Darlyn found himself in position, having gotten as close as he could to the compound itself in his slower arrival. Unknown to him, others had already managed to get inside, no doubt in part due to not spending a decent amount of their energy talking to themselves in the silent trek over. Ah well, for now he'd instead focus on making his entrance. Naturally he wanted to use the front door, but there were so many ways to announce his arrival and get the party really going. Grenades, the Force, throwing a corpse through a window and following after, by the Force he wished he had thought to pack his horn. Now that would've been worth the stupid climb.

When he found himself under a pathway, he took a moment to pause and catch his breath. Who thought living on this stupid planet was worth having to climb rocks all the time? Up above him, he could hear guards talking about.. soup? Was it lunch time already, now he wish he had packed a snack. He shook his head a bit, checked his pistol, and vaulted up onto the walkway. He landed right by the two guards, his hood hiding everything except a wide grin. "Yo what's up?"

Even as he spoke, he was already firing the blaster in one guard's face, and using the Force to telekinetically grip and choke the other. He squeezed it tight, watching rather calmly until the man died, before he too was left to crumple to the floor. Darlyn gave his blaster a little twirl, satisfied with his work, before he cleared his mind a bit, trying to actively meditate on where to go. There was a strong... something he could almost sense, like a thread of fate tugging at him in a certain direction. Well, it lead into the compound, so it seemed worth following. He began to follow it into the facility, lifting his hand in greetings to the security cameras as he passed by.

He eventually found the entry way in, and that grin under his hood grew three sizes. Well, now was as good a time as any to make a good showing. He reached out with the Force, gripping the door in every which way he could with his powers, and nearly ripped the thing apart to make an entry big enough for him. Faster than using a lightsaber, if a little more energy intensive, but since he'd be killing sith and sith-sympathizers on the inside, he'd probably have time to recharge himself.

Naturally, such a violent form of entry set off alarms, as Darlyn slipped through the permanently opened door he'd made. Cameras everywhere, with his figure, if not his face, probably plastered on at least a half dozen security feeds now. Perfect.

CricketBarTSEgrey.png
Snowy Hill Pass - Near Warehouse.
Joycelyn’s stuff:
Castellan shield, Zaudraka, Zealot’s Maille, a big, fluffy cloak, Jin’wodasir x3, SIF-7 Minos
Risen Risen

It was cold as chit out here.

The Followers of Dust had told Joycelyn this pass was ideal for ambushes, so she had left the warmth of the indoors to see for herself. Indeed, the narrow goat’s path snuck past most of the Empire’s long-range defences, leaving only the innermost perimeters to be cleared. It was not a crippling weakness in their armour, but a considerable gap nonetheless.

At the same time, steep decline gave her a good overview from whence to launch a mobile strike force should it be necessary.

Once again, Dust’s master scouts impressed her.

However, setting up an additional defensive perimeter here would take time. Her troops would have to trek up a difficult path with considerable materials. Even now, they were rushing back to the main force with reports, the weather and topography messing with their com devices.

Meanwhile, Joycelyn remained, standing as a stoic defender of the path.

Her breastplate was concealed underneath a heavy, great-coat of black whools and grey fur, its monochrome broken only by a scarf of deep red, wrapped around her throat and tucked inside the coat. A large tuft of grey fur nestled on top of her head, with a small, silver charm dangling from its side. The fur and black kept the wind and snow at bay as the Vahlacanthix’ amber eyes stared out over the landscape, painted in the dancing colours of the aurora above.

It was cold, but beautiful.

There was a shifting down below, which caused Joycelyn to lean over the edge to see better. The rock under her feet crunched audibly, making her catch her breath and reel herself back a step.

She sensed something.

In a rush of readiness, her hand shot down to the shield set at her feet and pulled it up. Zaudraka noted the movement and surged with heat at her hip. Was it time to rip? To burn? To reave? Oh joyous time, let it burn, let it bleed.

j2Tn1a2.jpg

T h e C o m p o u n d
Pom-Side.jpg

Goal: Deal with ship saboteurs​
In the Vicinity of: AMCO AMCO & Auteme Auteme | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf & Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

'A kid! Somebody take it away!' she thought wide-eyed, while the crew of the ship suddenly scattered about their business. 'Figures.'

The Nightsister could not believe she is getting grilled by a child…a Jedi child. She wondered if perhaps the poor thing isn't getting enough bran in her diet, those Jedi being the sick bastards as they are!

"Very well, I am the Mistress Malcontent," she returned as the child introduced herself properly, unlike most who ever cross her path. Pom figured the child earned a return of common courtesy, even though her mouth seems a bit untamed for the Nightsister's custom.

Actually Pom found what the child stated to be kind of pathetic. She stood there with one brow quirked and she felt a strange tinge of apathy for the little whelp. "That's sad," she bluntly declared. She turned to face the little one and with the most serious of expressions on her visage, she spoke. "So you're here, and you don't belong here. That needs to be remedied. You are correct, regarding what the Jedi have taught you. In my mind Evil is pressing your beliefs upon those who truly are physiologically diametrically opposed to conformity. For instance believing that showing me the error of my ways and tossing me into the Light would be saving me, rather than the torture it actually is. I have walked your path; if you wish to be introduced to mine, I can definitely comply."

Either way, she determined that this child would be on the next flight off this planet. She turned her gaze to take in her surroundings. There seem to be many offworlders present at the moment. She could feel the Jedis number increasing. The Anzat are watching them like ravenous animals, off in the distance.

It had been a long time since this Dathomiri hunted animals, and she is certain to discover a few lingering amidst the landing pad.

SC3TueI.png

Equipment: Armour, Energy Bow, Lightsabers, Force Resistant Arrows, Explosive Arrows
Interacting with: Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield

Yuroic made his way through the caves, Anzat was under attack, it would be clear that the Sith would want to turn the natives into soldiers. The Anzati were capable killers, especially at hunting Force Users, however Yuroic was aiming to help assist in pushing the Sith back and leave the Anzati in peace. They deserved to be left alone and not forced into war. Gripping his bow tightly, he looked around and sighed. The caves were easy place for someone to get lost, to lose themselves in and this caused him to hesitate. If this was a couple of years ago, hell perhaps even a year ago, Yuroic have charged in headfirst and understand that the risks were minimal. But right now, he was a little clear headed, something that was no longer guaranteed with him. While Yuroic knew where he was and what he was doing, entering the caves, that situation could easily change for the worst.

Then he heard the screams of people dying.

Activating his energy bow, Yuroic lit up his immediate area in blue light. His other hand held a Force Resistant arrow in his hand as he breathed out slowly. Find the Sith, he could sense a Dark presence, it was deeper in the cave and was likely the one causing the chaos in the caves. His arrow was held ready to fire, it would put any Sith focused primarily in the Force on the backfoot which was always a good thing. Limited his abilities with the Force but Yuroic was a master in combat, or at least he had been in his prime. Though he was still better skilled than most, Yuroic knew his combat skills were lacking and he couldn't let a fight drag out.

He entered the caves, deeper and just felt the presence in the Force guide him. It was all that he could do as he moved forward. He survived Myrkr and he knew he would survive this.

Last edited:
Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
PGnl8Jw.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé
rhbR1i4.png

The little girl continued to watch the Evil Aunt with interest, what she was doing and how she would react to it. She wasn’t really good at feeling the thoughts or feelings of others yet, so she didn’t feel anything out of what was in the woman’s mind. That's why she was so interested. As the aunt uttered her name, the little girl bowed again.

”Welcome Mistress Malcontent! Nice to meet you!”

She said honestly and innocently. This conversation has been much better so far than she would have thought. Everyone told her that the Sith, or their allies, were evil and immediately attacked anyone who was not on the Dark Side. The aunt, on the other hand, was quite different and much kinder. To mention “sad,” the little girl tilted her head to the side and looked at her aunt questioningly.

”What's sad?”

She didn't understand what the other was thinking. After all, she had answered everything honestly so far and her questions were not offensive either. At least she thought they weren't. As the aunt turned back to her, she stepped back. Not out of fear, just out of instinct to make it easier to look up at the other because of her height. Lirri continued to listen questioningly, with interest. During the aunt's words, she nodded enthusiastically several times,

”I thought so, as did you, Mistress Malcontent. But evil can also be someone who thinks he is doing good and not just physiologically… Do you want to send me back to the Jedi?”

She didn't understand the last part, she looked at her questioningly.

”Did you study to be a Jedi too? And yes, I want to know your way Mistress Malcontent!”

iX0r3My.png

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni

SC3TueI.png

Lightsaber: X | Armor: X | Location: Anzat Caves | Post: 2 | Tag: WelshGuy WelshGuy | Theme: X
The shadows of the cave were a comfort to the Devil as he stalked towards his new target like a gargantuan hellhound, the dying stars that were his eyes plastered forward and gazing for this source of the Dark and Light. His clawed fingers - nails like unbreakable obsidian - dug into the solid rock which each forward movement as if it were clay. He knew that the screams of those he killed likely alerted this person.

Sounds carry for miles in cave systems from time to time, and one sensitive in the Force could have heard it even if they were on the surface. Mayhaps they would have rushed to find the origin of the screams and figure out what had occurred. What tremble through the Force they had felt as these monstrous Anzati - themselves a presence in the threads that bound the Jedi and Sith alike - were felled in mere seconds.

But this one moved differently. This one was different.

They were not rushing, they were not calling out, and their presence was as if it were masked. Consciously? Perhaps. Regardless of that, Kascalion knew as he drew closer that this one was a hunter as well, by purpose or accident. The Devil stopped in the darkness and shaded the stars in his skull - listening out to find the exact location of this person.

Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. They moved softly with the rock beneath their feet. They knew of his own presence. Yes - that was unmistakable for Kascalion had long since lost the ability to mask his presence as he had done so against the Jedi so many years ago. Infiltration. Assassination. Before he had become what he was today. A creature steeped in the Darkness of the Orchard, the Nexus of a ravenous void.

Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. Closer now down a few more twists and turns. A very faint light of blue began to bounce off the walls in the distance, that of a weapon's powerful energy. It was no Lightsaber for it did not bear the presence of a Kyber crystal. That meant range. A ranged weapon in an area of bottlenecks where Kascalion could not properly dodge as he would outside - enclosed spaces and a massive physical frame would do that. His own self-inflicted challenge coming back to bite him in the form of a threat he could yet see in the darkness.

The Devil began to move again with greater haste. The closer he could get to the source, the less danger there was at being hit by a series of attacks he could not dodge that would inevitably break through his body's natural defenses. In his rush, he rose from his crawl to a crouched sprint through the darkness, his feet splashing through the puddles of muck and grime with heavy thunder cracks.

Thoomp. Thump. Thoomp. Thump. Thoomp. Thump. Straight towards the target. Around the corners. A few more feet. A few more turns. Lightsaber ignited with white plasmic glory, ready to strike down and through the body of this threat.

Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Ally: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion
Opposing: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

dkpurple.png

Sakadi stared down the Empress Regent as she spoke. First came the not-so kind plea to abandon her telepathic approach. Perhaps she would've considered doing so, had the request not been phrased in such a demanding manner. And that was not the only reason why she shot down Mathieu's offer with a look of disapproval.

"I will not use you as a puppet, Mathieu. Please don't offer that ever again." She knew that he meant well. But one's mind was sacred ground. It was the only place where one truly had privacy. To someone with her capabilities, violating that privacy was the gravest of transgressions and almost assured path to the Dark side. That was why she read no memories and probed no minds without permission. And even then, she often decided against doing so. Of course, her code of conduct did not apply to war. If somebody forced her to throw hands, she would not pull her punches.

As was to be expected, Ingrid rejected her offer. To put emphasis on her point, the Empress regent tore an amulet from her neck. An act that made her previously clouded presence suddenly crystal clear. And indeed, it held a perfectly balanced alignment. It was something that definitely could not be argued with, had one detail not been neglected.

Sakadi Sinvala did not believe in neutrality of the Force.

There was the Light Side, and the Dark side. One symbolized life and growth, the other death and destruction. Both were natural states of the Living Force, which in turn flowed into the Cosmic Force and bound the galaxy together. The Sith manipulated the Dark side, bending it to their will to fulfill their selfish desires. It was through this corruption of the Force that dark abominations were created. Sickly beings that were never meant to be, and did not belong in this world. Like the vile creations that currently protected the red-haired woman.

So if one were to ask how she perceived the woman in front of her, Sakadi would not hesitate to call her corrupted by the Dark side.

"But please, do tell the Empress Regent that her disrespect and refusal of our offer have been noted" She added. "I hope that'll be enough to make her leave." The Jedi Master was painfully aware of their current predicament. If a fight broke out, they could end up endangering the locals. While their victory was almost certain with the Empress Regent in her current state, they lacked the means to confine her here. Killing her wouldn't be of much help either, as another ruler would simply usurp her throne. The best outcome she could hope for, was having the concussed woman turn around and leave.​

"I didn't expect an old looking wolf like you to be a Jedi scum."

The comment, coming in strong over the din of battle from a being that Beltran guessed was the commander of this unit of soon-to-be-dead Sith troopers, stopped him a few steps short.

"Uhh Captain?" Came the growling voice of Lieutenant Mrwar, the Togorian who served as Beltran's second in command. "Did he just call you....old?"

"I think he did," Beltran replied calmly through his comlink. Instead of his helmet, Beltran had opted to keep his head exposed in this battle for a couple of reasons. First, it allowed him to make full use of his Force-granted ability to augment his senses and perception. Second, he gave him full range of head motion. On Voss, when he had dueled with the Eternal Empire regent Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , he had done the same.

During that battle, he had regretted losing the HUD abilities of helmet. So this time, he had compromised, trading his helmet for a portable "Delphi" Military Grade HUD device. It provided all of the same advantages of his katarn helmet, minus any actual protection and allowed him to still hear and move and breath unhindered.

"Are you going to let him get away with that?"

"I wasn't planning to."

Coming to stand a few meters in front of the enemy's Kaleesh Commander, a being he would later know by the name of Ra's Ra's , Beltran flashed a predatory grin. "You know," He told the being. "I get that from time to time. Not the old bit, that's new, but the being surprised I work with the Jedi bit. Usually it comes just before a tired Sith recruitment pitch. Same old thing, join the Dark Side, gain untold power. Probably get knifed in the back by your second in command. I'm sure you know it word for word. Let's say we skip past it this time and go straight to the part where I damage your body, yes? "

Without waiting for the Sith to respond, Beltran simply levelled his Pulse Rifle at him and opened fire-sending half a dozen super-heated heavy mag-pellet projectiles racing toward the Kaleesh at super sonic speeds.

Last edited:

j2Tn1a2.jpg

T h e C o m p o u n d
Pom-Side.jpg

Goal: Deal with ship saboteurs​
In the Vicinity of: AMCO AMCO & Auteme Auteme | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf & Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

Pomstychtivé did not answer every question the little girl so brazenly put towards her. There is nothing here any child is entitled to know… except perhaps, what could eat her.

"It's sad when your own kind shun you, or don't care for you. That is to what I was referring, based on what you mentioned about your feelings of insignificance. My people highly value family ties. Not blood ties specifically, but all whom we cherish as family." The witch wondered about the child's beliefs, and how secure she is about all she has been taught thus far in life. "At your age, I was never left alone to my own whims of boredom. I was always learning something in conjunction with my sisters."

The child seemed intent on discussing Philosophies with the Matriarch. "I disagree with that definition of evil. Evil is always regarded with malicious intent. Mistakes and transgressions can be committed without intent, such actions may be unacceptable among certain societies, but the actions themselves do not justify grouping everyone as inherently evil or even guilty of what might transpire. And yes, you should return to your people. This place is not safe at all."

'Spasa…' Vague memories of her former self flooded her mind, when the child asked if she had studied to be a Jedi. "I had learned of your ways. It wasn't for me at all." At that the Nightsister began to walk towards the ships. She still has work to do. She figured the child would follow.

"What skills have you already learned?" she asked. She planned that she would show the child how responsive the Darkside is in comparison to the mellow flow of the Light of the Force.

Objective: Kill Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Gear: Double-Blade lightsaber and his armor

As soon as the wave of projectiles come to his direction Ra's used force jump to get away from them with a spinning attack of his lightsaber he opened a path for himself in the uper lvl as the attack of Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr kill various Sith soldiers allowing his company to take the clear and overwhelming advantage. Yet as he might thought that the battle was won and the Kaleesh already ran away he could hear a large part of the structure about him cracking and then immeditaly collapsing, did it took down his unit ? Beltran couldn't be sure but he knew that he was now split from them, but Ra's forces were nowhere to be seen either, the rocks having fallen in various parts making a direct path to any of the forces difficult.

Well..I dind't expected that. You avoided.. Claim the Kaleesh which could be seen in a hole just above Beltran, without wasting his time the Knight try to use a force push to smack the later agains one of the pile of rocks , before jumping down and trying to impale him with his lightsaber.

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
1tYkiUV.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 2/2 Smoke demons
Tags: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Sabaton – Rise of Evil

”Mute… alright, you can try to just whisper if I can ask.”

Basically, she had no problem speaking telepathy because she preferred to speak in this way rather than words. Thoughts could be communicated and talked much faster. She can even send emotions to someone who is worthy of it. For the woman did not send emotion to many people when she talked that way. But now, at the present moment, the brilliant mind was at its usual, average level due to the concussion. She didn’t like being on average intelligence levels, even if only temporarily.

”I will not accept being seen as a Sith because I consider it an infinitely limited mindset that someone only has the Jedi and the Sith exist. Especially from a Jedi who, in principle, learns a lot, I am a Force Adept with a unique teaching, even if both of my teachers were Sith.”

Now she was somehow more sensitive to this subject than usual, and that’s why she revealed more than usual. Of course, she would say nothing about the Wardens, she would never do. Now the Overlord looked slowly at the woman as she "spoke." Nothing sudden motion, so she didn't feel worse again.

”If I am in a state to leave, I will leave, I do not intend to fight in this state. But at the moment, I’m not very capable of getting up from the ground either. As soon as I get better, I'll leave. But if you feel better that if the two demons are not here, I can send them outside the village to show that I don’t want a conflict with you.”

The fact that she couldn’t stand up didn’t completely cover reality, she could probably fight if her life depended on it, but the duo didn’t have to know that. If the two of them really ask, she will actually send the two demons further away.

”Can I ask you for a first aid kit for my early departure without surrender? In the meantime, you could tell me why the SJC wants this basically Dark Side planet for itself.”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom