Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Dance with Me | SJC vs TSE (Turf wars of Anzat)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hailyn Hailyn | The Sith Empire

Looks like it's the three of us!

Following up on the change in roster...

Are there any preferences or specifics you want to get into before we get started?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skill Level: Nightsister Matriarch
Outmatched?: Glutton for punishment...CHECK
Friends?: What does the word mean?
SJC/TSE: TSE

I keep peeping at this. I can't not try to get into it. Pvp is not my forte...yet. I'd like the practice. But I assure it's likely going to be quite unconventional.

Oh chit, I didn’t see this until now. Sign me up babe.

Skill Level: Sith Master
Outmatched?: Sure thing, boss.
Friends?:
All my friends are NPCs, so they might as well be imaginary.
SJC/TSE:
TSE.

Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
WelshGuy WelshGuy
Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield
The Amalgam The Amalgam Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Cade Orion Cade Orion Moon Seo-Yun
Salamander Salamander Risen Risen Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano

please review the adjustment to your pairings here and adapt. https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/dance-with-me-sjc-vs-tse-turf-wars-of-anzat.144053/post-1969780

If there's any glaring issues I'll try to assist.

If you're new and want to join in, I'm no longer pairing people. You may independently find your own partner and join up. The more the merrier!

Have fun guys.

Excited to see what chaos unfolds

The four of you will encounter each other. Whether or not you partner with the other sith is up to your story. All I've done is generate a random pairing for you to have fun fleshing out/ meeting others.

I recommend you guys make a pm group and figure out what works for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom